Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
Seanawott
RCA
the nick bryson
Kiyoshi Ryu
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Easy
The Celt
Nero Trinity
Damien
Lucian
iDeAndes
David GS
Jeff
Abel Steele
Bobino
MPD
Rottata
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Don't flatter yourself.

Ethan Black couldn't destroy me, Harlequin couldn't, Jaro couldn't, and they all did far worse than you're minds even dreamed.

You beat me Chris, didn't destroy me, not you or anyone but me can do that. And I'll be damned if the one to be the end of me is a glorified school teacher with a chip on his shoulder a mile wide.

Your problem is that you equate "being destroyed" with dying or being gravely injured.

No, I had NO intention on destroying you in that manner. Someone has to pay your half of the rent after all.

But in terms of a one-sided beatdown, yes I did in in fact destroy you. You had your chance to be that hero, you finally got the shot you never did during the Full Metal War, during that whole fiasco with your nutjob siblings, and all those other times.

And again, you let people down. Honestly, the only time you've ever saved anything was your own career against Harley.

So I would implore you to be selfish for once in your life. I don't need this current Alex O'Rion festering about in my day to day. I can get by, and will get by without him because I no longer expect or desire change from you.

Just mull over your little stipulation. Tell me about it at 13.1 so I'll know to what extent I'll have to go to smash you quicker than I already have.

You can leave now. I don't want to hear shit you have to say about anything ever, for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Couldn't care less what you want Austin, days of me giving a shyte about my so called "friends" when all they have to do is talk bad behind my back to everyone to listen.

Yes, I never beat Adrian, Harley, or anything, hell the only one I didn't beat till later, Ethan. If you're going to oversimplify an entire five year career, at least do a little fucking research, makes the teacher look fucking lazy bye.

But that I wasn't destroyed is NOT my problem Chris, it's yours. YOU equate your worth as a man with what you do in the ring, I can still see other things. I still have my life, I still have plenty that not you or anyone but me can take away from me. I had a shitty match, possibly worst one of my career. But if it destroyed me, I'd be walking away from this business once and for all. Instead I'm going to do what I do every other time Austin, I come back. I may be the perennial let down of FMW, but then end of the day I am also the real comeback kid. Because no matter how far I fall I always kick, scratch, and claw my way back. If that's a failure, fine, but at least it's not a whiny little bitch who only quit being emo when he got a belt.

I was that too once, I know how pathetic that guy is.

I told you that once you're just like me Austin. Now after I beat you and strip you of your pride, "destroy you" if that's how you see it, you'll get a chance to prove it by coming back. Or you can show everyone how much less of a man you are than me.

Oh, and since "destroying" me makes you so happy, maybe that'll be your prize since I have one at the end of the rainbow.

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Matt P. Dunn: Redux wrote:
I was eluding to the fact that in many cases, there will always be 'the belt that got away.'
In no way did I insinuate that your failure to attain any tag team gold made your accomplishments mean any less, because, lets be honest, they're very impressive.

See, I'm man enough to say that. You can't admit that I'm a damn good tag team wrestler though.

As for Eastwood, if you recall, the real titles were shelved. Eastwood is one of the first tag team champions, but not a champion of the first set of tag team belts.

The real belts?

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that a title's unification with another title makes it any less credible.

Sorry David, stop the press. Matt Dunn in his infinite wisdom has just pissed all over your chips.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:48 pm

GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

GSW.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Osiris wrote:
GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

Bryson: Boring and unoriginal. Yawn.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Osiris wrote:
GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

Gay Standard Cockfucker....
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Nero Trinity wrote:
Osiris wrote:
GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

Gay Standard Cockfucker....

W is for Cockfucker?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Osiris wrote:
GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

Good news everyone. The bar for worst rookie introduction has been set! Please, work harder on attempting to beat this.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Ha, Alex.

Ha.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Nero Trinity wrote:
David, GSW is a group of assholes that think of only themselves, as someone who worked there I should know. I'm not crying over getting fired, in fact I relish the fact I did get fired from that shithole of a wrestling company.

As for Matthew joining them...

I'll give that overrated pile of shit a reason to stay in a casket.

OOC: When exactly were you part of GSW? Nothing was cleared with me as far as that goes. Or are you making stuff up?
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Worst rookie introduction?

I do not need an introduction. Introductions simply alert others to your presence. No, this was no "introduction". It is a war cry. Full Metal Wrestling has no idea what is coming to it.

You are nothing compared to GSW.

You are nothing compared to me.

I am Kayden Osiris, and the heart of FMW weighs more than an insignificant feather. All of FMW will be sent to where it belongs, and I have no problem with starting with a pest such as yourself.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:50 am

Osiris wrote:

I do not need an introduction. Introductions simply alert others to your presence. No, this was no "introduction". It is a war cry. Full Metal Wrestling has no idea what is coming to it.

I am Kayden Osiris, and the heart of FMW weighs more than an insignificant feather. All of FMW will be sent to where it belongs, and I have no problem with starting with a pest such as yourself.

Bryson: Did you just hear some stupid emo-song from your flavor of the week band that had a lyric you just needed to try and get into your jargen?

"The heart of FMW weighs more than an insignificant feather" While I understand logic may not be your strong point, as you attempted to claim that the heart of a nonorganic entity exists and it weighs more than a feather, I think even you and your GSW cohorts should realize that this realistically makes no sense.

We'll be sent to where we belong? Where is that? Will we be wrestling on GSW's show instead? Oh, thats right, you dont have one.

I have to say, Osiris, if you're the best new crop GSW can muster up, I think its safe to say they're fucked.

Congratulations, youve turned a thimbleful of talent into a hopeless situation. I mean, I didnt think it would get much worse, but oh how you absolutely needed to prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:06 am

A man in a suit and tie was standing next to a new masked wrestler. The wrestler wore mostly blue and silver attire, and his mask had the theme of a shark. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, and spoke to this suit. Whatever he spoke couldn't be heard by the untrained ear, but the corporate looking man understood.

The Linguist: My associate, Son of Shark Boy, notices a lot of intrigue in this place, but the thing that irks him the most that he sees in this promotion is the bullying that happens here. Fortunately, he is here to change it.

SoSB nodded, knowing that what his manager, The Linguist, was saying the right words that he could not even if he wanted to. He then flashed a fin gesture.

The Linguist: You see, this place needs a Champion of Underdogs, a wrestler to protect the defenseless and innocent from the constant disparaging from the wrestlers, and though he can't talk the talk without help of The Linguist, he can walk the walk, and can track the scent of the bullies like blood in the water! Prepare for the Deep Sea Sensation to grace an FMW arena with his presence. That wrestler to stop the bullying in FMW will be Son of Shark Boy!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:03 am

Osiris wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, fuck, I'm sorry, did you say something? I'm pretty sure all I heard was "BLAH BLAH BLAH GSW COCKSUCKING BLAH BLAH BLAH FMW IS ON NOTICE BLAH BLAH BLAH WHAT IS ORIGINAL WORDS I DO NOT KNOW THEM I WILL KICK YOUR FACE IN THE ASS"

So, yeah, back up your words little boy, if that was a challenge, I'll accept it.

OOC: Blur, did I see sum TETRA-FANG on your entrance theme. I like you already.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:58 am

Xander: Fer'real thou on some real shit this GSW bullshit is gettin' fuckin' annoyin' as hell. It's honestly puttin' me in a shitty mood. Like I'm sittin' here, listenin' to this shit and I'm seein' the holes in this moral superiority act y'all got goin' on.

Let me s'plain somethin' to y'all. If GSW cared enough about its employees, it wouldn't have gone under and made it hard for y'all to put food on yo' plate and clothes on yo' musty ass backs. You would still have some way to keep the lights on in them dusty ass hovels y'all call homes. Yeah, I'm callin' y'all out for them rat infested, flea bitten trailers y'all be parkin' in the Wal Mart parkin' lot, takin' up fifty spaces when a nigga be tryin' to get some late night munchies at the twenty-four hour McDonalds. I don't feel like walkin' my lazy black ass all the way from the Best Buy just to get some greasy ass fries drenched in Crisco oil that been sittin' under heat lamps for the past forty-eight hours. FUCKIN' GO STEAL POWER FROM COSTCO, YOU BROKE ASS BITCHES!

And don't get me started on it cuttin' the ends for y'all to supply the meth addictions, script abuse, and Marlboro Reds I know be sittin' on the end table next to Matt Dunn's bed. Right on top of the stacks of Playfurre magazine, pictures of Jeff Whitt's cock to sculpt dildo molds out of, and his rape fetish bondage gear.

In short..until y'all actually win some shit of merit? And that includes you too, Leviticus..who FMW had the courtesy of bringin' back a bootsie ass belt that no one gave a shit about to make you look important..only for you to lose to the homie DGS..stop yappin' ya gums. A nigga can't even hear hisself think in this piece.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:49 pm

You know, the more GSW takes strides to help our company (which is still fully operational might I add) the more FMW shows it's true face. GSW has shown some respect to the accomplishments of FMW wrestlers. Has FMW returned that favor? No. We have been insulted, people have told lies about us, some people have even gone so far as to become the very things they accuse us of being. What we want is to help our company. Why is that so wrong? Contrary to what you say it has not gone under. It is still putting on shows regularly all across Florida. To say otherwise is just malicious and wrong. However I have seen no move more callous and pathetic than the fact FMW has apparently hired an indy wrestler and given him the gimmick of a former GSW employee who killed a man on our show. I bet you, if asked said wrestler wouldn't have the slightest ideas when it comes to facts about our company. This man has never worked for GSW and the fact that FMW not only allows such blatant lies on their show not only suggests that they hired him, but also that they are desperate. This is truly sad. Make no mistake though, we shall overcome your attacks. You see in GSW we stand on our own merits. Your smear campaign tactics will fail. Just know that this act of desperation only does one thing, it makes us right.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Okay, Leviticus. You want acknowledgement? Here ya go.

Ya'll have an awesome world champ-
Oh! Wait a sec. I have no idea who the hell the GSW World Heavyweight Champion is, if you even have such a championship to be held.

Well, at least you guys don't resort to underhandedness to get the job do-
Oh! Hold up! You do nothing but sneak attack and out number people.

Do you even have your own syndicated show? Or Pay-per-views?

Seriously, what is there to acknowledge other than the fact that you are a bunch of dishonorable shit heads who do nothing but plug their piece of shit fed on our programming.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
You know, the more GSW takes strides to help our company (which is still fully operational might I add) the more FMW shows it's true face.

Bryson: And i quote:

"However, good-ol' GSW is on the verge of bankrupcy. In an effort to possibly put the fed on the map and help restore some of its losses, Whitt was sent to Full Metal Wrestling to stir up some trouble, and shine a light on GSW. "

Fully operational on the verge of bankrupcy? I suppose other wrestling companies have claimed so in the past, but you're probably in FMW because you're not being paid from your supposed "fully operational" GSW owners, and not because its 'what you really really want to do'.

Quote :
GSW has shown some respect to the accomplishments of FMW wrestlers. Has FMW returned that favor? No. We have been insulted, people have told lies about us, some people have even gone so far as to become the very things they accuse us of being.

This is laughable at best. You show respect to some aspects of some wrestlers, but the fact of the matter is youre all DELUSIONAL if you think anything you have done, as an individual or especially as a unit, warrants any sort of praise. Congrats, Leviticus. You dropped your belt, that you defended against a woman, to DGS and then you lost Mount Vesuvius. You're a great competitor.

Quote :
What we want is to help our company. Why is that so wrong? Contrary to what you say it has not gone under. It is still putting on shows regularly all across Florida. To say otherwise is just malicious and wrong.

Really? If your company is so busy putting on shows with all the money it has, how come it isn't using its apparent marquee talents? Oh, probably because, as I pointed out before, you're not being paid to perform if you are even performing on these events at all.

Quote :
However I have seen no move more callous and pathetic than the fact FMW has apparently hired an indy wrestler and given him the gimmick of a former GSW employee who killed a man on our show. I bet you, if asked said wrestler wouldn't have the slightest ideas when it comes to facts about our company. This man has never worked for GSW and the fact that FMW not only allows such blatant lies on their show not only suggests that they hired him, but also that they are desperate. This is truly sad. Make no mistake though, we shall overcome your attacks. You see in GSW we stand on our own merits. Your smear campaign tactics will fail. Just know that this act of desperation only does one thing, it makes us right.

FMW hired a guy specifically to smear campaign against a company trying to leech our name and status and discredit an already undertalented group of people? Yeah, thats pristine logic there, Leviticus. You know what it sounds like to me? It sounds like you guys cant keep a handle on your shit. It looks like not even you know how many people are going in and out of your doors. Its apparent its so many that you cant even keep track of them.

Perhaps Dunn was right. Mob mentality. I suppose if you have an army of 30 deadbeats, that at least puts a numbers game in your favor. Except you forgot one thing:

I outlasted 30 people myself.

Face it, Leviticus. You're the bastion of a failing company with an even less impressive goal. You and your cronies have brought a stick to a gun fight and its apparent. You want to talk about DESPERATION? You are a group representing a company that is so flat broke it has to take its time from a different promotion. The only reason anyone remembers any of you exist is because you happen to be on our air time.

Whats DESPERATE is the fact that a failure of a company who cant afford to exist on its own is trying one of the most underhanded and deceitful acts Ive seen in order to stop from drowning, since clearly you dont even have enough of a standing to be afloat.

I look forward to demolishing you in the ring, because apparently you are such a great representation of GSW. It will be hilarious when I destroy you and everything you represent with just three seconds.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
You know, the more GSW takes strides to help our company (which is still fully operational might I add) the more FMW shows it's true face. GSW has shown some respect to the accomplishments of FMW wrestlers. Has FMW returned that favor? No. We have been insulted, people have told lies about us, some people have even gone so far as to become the very things they accuse us of being. What we want is to help our company. Why is that so wrong? Contrary to what you say it has not gone under. It is still putting on shows regularly all across Florida. To say otherwise is just malicious and wrong. However I have seen no move more callous and pathetic than the fact FMW has apparently hired an indy wrestler and given him the gimmick of a former GSW employee who killed a man on our show. I bet you, if asked said wrestler wouldn't have the slightest ideas when it comes to facts about our company. This man has never worked for GSW and the fact that FMW not only allows such blatant lies on their show not only suggests that they hired him, but also that they are desperate. This is truly sad. Make no mistake though, we shall overcome your attacks. You see in GSW we stand on our own merits. Your smear campaign tactics will fail. Just know that this act of desperation only does one thing, it makes us right.

Xander: ...This ugly ass nigga with his extensions lookin' all sorts of a mess like he snatched Booker T and Lil' Wayne bald got me fucked up, cuz. I'm a rookie. The only sort of blind diehard gung-ho loyalty I got towards FMW is that I've watched it since I was sixteen and the dude who trained me help build this company from the ground up. You spit in his face e'ry time y'all niggas try doin' this nWo shit of gang bangin' weak links and takin' over entire shows with pointless bitchin' and moanin' when you ain't got shit to complain about. You do what you love. You get paid a significant income to do it. And then you expect like someone's supposed to give you some acknowledgment 'cuz u mad.

Well here you go, homie:

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 Jesus_winking_christ_1

Are you happy? Did you shed a single tear for all of yo' "heartache" and campaigin' and politicin' like you was the Nelson Mandella of this shit? No? Then shut the fuck up and get to steppin'. If GSW is better than FMW and it is active, fully operational, and can afford to run shows, you would be there and not here.

But until that happens and a little monkey crawls from the primordial soup that is yo' ass, you are in FMW. Accept it. Like it. Love it. Shut it.

OOC: Nick. Wear the damn title I made you.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

OOC: Nick. Wear the damn title I made you.

Only if you put hoodies quote in it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Son of Shark Boy tapped on the shoulder of The Linguist, and started to express himself in his own way.

The Linguist: I know there are a lot of bullying going on here, SoSB, but you must keep your patience.

A silent rant ensued, with only the translator to understand the Deep Sea Sensation.

The Linguist: Yes, this GSW group does sound bad, but there will be another time to address that situation. And I'll be there to relay the messages for you; that is what I am paid to do, SoSB.

OOC: Glad to know that I have chosen the right entrance theme. lol
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Ravish..? Really...?? That is all that FMW has to offer a superb competitor such as myself? Come on really. This must be some kind of joke I mean this guy has already said he was going to kick my ass once before and ended up falling flat on his face and coming up short on accomplishing his goal. I guess I can have a little fun and ruin his night again like I did last month. Davey boy just do yourself the favor and not show up that night. It will surely save you the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:49 am

the nick bryson wrote:
Osiris wrote:
GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

Bryson: Boring and unoriginal. Yawn.

"E": Yeah, well I attack an interviewer in my promo too. Cept I shoved a switchblade up his ass. Yawn.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:53 am

The Blur wrote:
Son of Shark Boy tapped on the shoulder of The Linguist, and started to express himself in his own way.

The Linguist: I know there are a lot of bullying going on here, SoSB, but you must keep your patience.

A silent rant ensued, with only the translator to understand the Deep Sea Sensation.

The Linguist: Yes, this GSW group does sound bad, but there will be another time to address that situation. And I'll be there to relay the messages for you; that is what I am paid to do, SoSB.

OOC: Glad to know that I have chosen the right entrance theme. lol

Phoenix: Who's this ass? A shark? REALLY?

TNA's been there, done that.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 am

PHX wrote:

SoSB pulled up his sleeves and stared face to face with Phoenix. He then looked like he was jawing at Jack Phoenix, while The Linguist translated.

The Linguist: He can smell the bully in you, sir; Son of Shark Boy stands up for those who are bullied by the likes of you. He doesn't care if there is another Shark Boy out there; he is here to give the bullies a taste of their own medicine.

The Young Shark gave a fin gesture to Phoenix, using only his middle three fingers, telling Jack Phoenix to read between the lines.

The Linguist: He is definitely doesn't like you, and he'll take you on at any time... to bite the bully, out of YOU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 am

The Blur wrote:
PHX wrote:

SoSB pulled up his sleeves and stared face to face with Phoenix. He then looked like he was jawing at Jack Phoenix, while The Linguist translated.

The Linguist: He can smell the bully in you, sir; Son of Shark Boy stands up for those who bully those. He doesn't care if there is another Shark Boy out there; he is here to give the bullies a taste of their own medicine.

The Young Shark gave a fin gesture to Phoenix, using only his middle three fingers, telling Jack Phoenix to read between the lines.

The Linguist: He is definitely doesn't like you, and he'll take you on at any time... to bite the bully, out of YOU!

[b]Phoenix: sigh Is this guy like Asian or something? Can't he talk for himself?
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:11 am

PHX wrote:
The Blur wrote:

The Linguist: He can smell the bully in you, sir; Son of Shark Boy stands up for those who bully those. He doesn't care if there is another Shark Boy out there; he is here to give the bullies a taste of their own medicine.

Phoenix: sigh Is this guy like Asian or something? Can't he talk for himself?

The Linguist: Because of the thickness of the air that us land lovers take for granted, my client cannot speak. Yet I can understand what he wants to say, and translate it to words.

SoSB kept glaring into the eyes of Phoenix, before pointing right at him.

The Linguist: The Deep Sea Sensation is warning you not to bring any harm to me, should you not want to end up regretting it for the rest of your life when you can't get your head out of your bass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 am

The Blur wrote:
PHX wrote:
The Blur wrote:

Phoenix: sigh Is this guy like Asian or something? Can't he talk for himself?

The Linguist: Because of the thickness of the air that us land lovers take for granted, my client cannot speak. Yet I can understand what he wants to say, and translate it to words.

SoSB kept glaring into the eyes of Phoenix, before pointing right at him.

The Linguist: The Deep Sea Sensation is warning you not to bring any harm to me, should you not want to end up regretting it for the rest of your life when you can't get your head out of your bass!

I don't have a bass...
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 am

PHX wrote:
I don't have a bass...

The Linguist: By bass, you mean ass, right?

SoSB nodded to the Linguist.

The Linguist: I don't know how it will be physically possible to shove his head in his ass. Wouldn't that be hard to do?

A laughing gesture that needed no translation came from the Deep Sea Sensation. The Linguist facepalms himself.

The Linguist: Touche, SoSB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 am

The Blur wrote:
PHX wrote:
I don't have a bass...

The Linguist: By bass, you mean ass, right?

SoSB nodded to the Linguist.

The Linguist: I don't know how it will be physically possible to shove his head in his ass. Wouldn't that be hard to do?

A laughing gesture that needed no translation came from the Deep Sea Sensation. The Linguist facepalms himself.

The Linguist: Touche, SoSB.

You have been watching...Animal Planet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next