Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+11
Storm183
Ryu Quinn
Skyler Striker
Abel Steele
Edible14
RCA
iDeAndes
Easty
Damien
David GS
the nick bryson
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What Are YOU Most Excited For?
OJA defends America's Honor vs Killswitch
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap11%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
DGS in action
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap22%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Anwyl takes on Artemis
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap11%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
The Abandoned Championship on AMM
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap6%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Drew and Faith taking on Abel and Austin
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap22%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Another Amazing Tag Championship Match
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap28%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:37 am

You know I'm a dreamer
But my heart's of gold
I had to run away high
So I wouldn't come home low

Just when things went right
Doesn't mean they were always wrong
Just take this song and you'll never feel
Left all alone

Take me to your heart
Feel me in your bones
Just one more night
And I'm comin' off this
Long & winding road

I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home
Tonight, tonight
I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home

Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:55 am

I know tough talk like this isn't standard fare for me, but I'm in a bad mood. And GSW Grunt #917 and the new in-ring Urkel are gonna suffer for it.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:33 am

Bob, Sleg. Same arrangement as last time?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Colour me intrigued. Why is the Abandoned Championship, a staple of Corruption, being defended on Ammunition?

This.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Why is Trey Spruance getting a shot at the Full Metal Wrestling Championship?

Answer; the bookers are fucking idiots.

OOC: This.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:34 pm

OOC: Promo up.

IC:

*at hospital waiting to hear about his father's condition*
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Evidently somebody doesn't like people asking simple questions around here.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Bryson: Eastwood, why are you sad? This is your chance to amaze the world! I mean, think about it, how many people actually get to see the ridiculousness that is your style of wrestling on this show? The answer is never.

This is a golden opportunity for you! Sort of like how, as someone else pointed out earlier here, Trey has a golden opportunity on Corruption.

You see, when I am champion, everyone benefits. The world is on an upswing! You're welcome, by the way.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Yet Nick Bryson isn't the guy trying to power play, politic, and book the shows.

Jack. You don't really like me and that's fine..but if you listen to anything this nut stain says, you really are easily manipulated and were better off pretending to be Dunn.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:30 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Yet Nick Bryson isn't the guy trying to power play, politic, and book the shows.

Jack. You don't really like me and that's fine..but if you listen to anything this nut stain says, you really are easily manipulated and were better off pretending to be Dunn.

Bryson: I dont understand, its a bad thing that when I am champion ratings are up and people get opportunities they wouldnt normally get?

Nice to see you want to keep us in the dark ages. Watch out though, I'm a scary boogeyman.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Ratings are up? Funny. I was under the impression that people are bored with you regime as the World Champion and Top o' the shit pile.

Sad that it's not even been a single show and people don't want to come back to see you lord about the place, Nicky.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:38 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Ratings are up? Funny. I was under the impression that people are bored with you regime as the World Champion and Top o' the shit pile.

Sad that it's not even been a single show and people don't want to come back to see you lord about the place, Nicky.

Bryson: Bored? Hardly. Sir Nick Bryson is the words on everyone's lips. My accolades are dripping from the public's mouths like drool from an infant. Life is swell.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:14 am

Easty wrote:
Colour me intrigued. Why is the Abandoned Championship, a staple of Corruption, being defended on Ammunition?

The bookermen decided that they wanted to continue a little cross-branding, hence the TV title and Abandoned Championship flip-flopping for a show. I'm fine with this, as this is now the 6th different brand that I've been booked on, which may be a record (Ignition[9.2&3], Distortion[9.1&4, more], Corruption [13 cycle], Ammunition (now), Alchemy [8.3] and Anarchy [8.1]). So, go me. Making history. If had been around for Anxiety, I could have collected them all. Maybe we should bring it back.

So this defense will make that history. If I make another successful defense after that, I tie Skyler for most successful defenses for this title ever. After that, you can call me the best...the best...the best...the best...

You get the idea
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 am

Is this some sort of a joke?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:44 am

Yes. Didja get it?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:05 am

I haven't added the punch line yet.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:13 am

Go ahead - just make sure it doesn't suck.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:54 am

Time to lay into this... 'Anwyl'. Hope you enjoy pain.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Quinn

Ryu Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:15 pm

David GS wrote:
I know tough talk like this isn't standard fare for me, but I'm in a bad mood. And GSW Grunt #917 and the new in-ring Urkel are gonna suffer for it.

It is quite evident that tough talk isn't your standard fare, David. No offense meant, but I am a firm believer that one should stick to their strengths. In your case, you have got a considerable amount of wrestling talent. Your win / loss record supports that - So why would you try and insult a man you've never even spoken to, when you could have just done your talking in the ring. Alas, it is now inevitable that I have to give you a retort, isn't it? It is after all, the wrestling version of the Game of Thrones, the trash talking scene. I'm just going to take a shot in the dark here.

A few weeks ago, I would have probably been scared to face you. You were daunting. You were intimidating. You were... DAVID GS. Television champion. Win / loss record holder of note. The entire FMW stood at your feet and you were so close to grabbing hold of greatness... But you bought in that hype, didn't you, David? You bought into the fact that you were, all caps, bolded and centred...

DAVID GS

Amazing what a few weeks can do to a man, though, isn't it? You are broken. First up, you stepped into that ring with a certain gentleman called Ashburn. You felt confident going into that match, didn't you? After all, you had a controlling share in your own hype train and you threw yourself at a brick wall called talent. And... you came up short. Ashburn turned out to be a lot like you, David. Turned out he had the talent to crush your preconceptions and, in a truly fitting moment, became the next you. The rookie wonder.

Then you went up against Chris Austin and as the man is famous for, he didn't just take a victory from you. No, nothing is as simple as that with Chris Austin. He is much too smart to only take the technical win. What did he take from you, then? Your confidence and your dignity. You threw yourself at a brick wall called strategy without body armor and anyone who does that with an opponent like Austin deserves to lose.

Now you once again face two men you consider 'below you'. Hey, maybe we are. Maybe I am a nobody who will never hold a win in this federation. Maybe I won't even make it thirty seconds in the ring with you. The thing about maybe's is that they work both ways. Maybe I'll do what Chris Austin didn't and make you tap in that ring, screaming for mercy... Maybe is a powerful word, isn't it?

You know this match isn't really a shot at redemption, though. You see it as a chance to blow off steam. On that note, David, you can blow it out your arse. You make the mistake of thinking you're the only one who's angry walking into this match. Maybe you aren't.

OOC: David GS on day one... Yikes. Well, the only logical conclusion is that I will have to deliver the most perfect promo ever. Stranger things have happened.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 pm

I'm sorry...but broken? No. Not even close. Ashburn beat me, then Austin beat me. I'm not quite sure what that looks like to you, but to me it looks like two losses that could've just as easily gone the other way, both of which I plan on rectifying in the future.

Let me tell you something. I may not be the smoothest talker or the most articulate guy on the planet, but more often than not I get the job done where it needs to get done - in the ring, just like you said. And believe me when I say that no matter how much rambling you choose to do in the days leading up to it, there's no 'maybe' about what's going to happen in our match at 14.1.

You and Osiris are going to get beaten. Badly.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:34 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Bryson: Eastwood, why are you sad? This is your chance to amaze the world! I mean, think about it, how many people actually get to see the ridiculousness that is your style of wrestling on this show? The answer is never.

This is a golden opportunity for you! Sort of like how, as someone else pointed out earlier here, Trey has a golden opportunity on Corruption.

You see, when I am champion, everyone benefits. The world is on an upswing! You're welcome, by the way.

Oh, so you're discrediting the style of wrestling that won you your first championship? Congratulations, Nick... you pillock.

Edible14 wrote:
Easty wrote:

The bookermen decided that they wanted to continue a little cross-branding, hence the TV title and Abandoned Championship flip-flopping for a show. I'm fine with this, as this is now the 6th different brand that I've been booked on, which may be a record (Ignition[9.2&3], Distortion[9.1&4, more], Corruption [13 cycle], Ammunition (now), Alchemy [8.3] and Anarchy [8.1]). So, go me. Making history. If had been around for Anxiety, I could have collected them all. Maybe we should bring it back.

So this defense will make that history. If I make another successful defense after that, I tie Skyler for most successful defenses for this title ever. After that, you can call me the best...the best...the best...the best...

You get the idea

Fair enough. I doubt it's a record; you missed out NEW - both variants - Underground, Circuit and the initial FMW broadcast. Think Jaro holds the record. And you assume this defense will be successful?
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Ryu Quinn wrote:
It is quite evident that tough talk isn't your standard fare, David. No offense meant, but I am a firm believer that one should stick to their strengths. In your case, you have got a considerable amount of wrestling talent. Your win / loss record supports that - So why would you try and insult a man you've never even spoken to, when you could have just done your talking in the ring. Alas, it is now inevitable that I have to give you a retort, isn't it? It is after all, the wrestling version of the Game of Thrones, the trash talking scene. I'm just going to take a shot in the dark here.

A few weeks ago, I would have probably been scared to face you. You were daunting. You were intimidating. You were... DAVID GS. Television champion. Win / loss record holder of note. The entire FMW stood at your feet and you were so close to grabbing hold of greatness... But you bought in that hype, didn't you, David? You bought into the fact that you were, all caps, bolded and centred...

DAVID GS

Amazing what a few weeks can do to a man, though, isn't it? You are broken. First up, you stepped into that ring with a certain gentleman called Ashburn. You felt confident going into that match, didn't you? After all, you had a controlling share in your own hype train and you threw yourself at a brick wall called talent. And... you came up short. Ashburn turned out to be a lot like you, David. Turned out he had the talent to crush your preconceptions and, in a truly fitting moment, became the next you. The rookie wonder.

Then you went up against Chris Austin and as the man is famous for, he didn't just take a victory from you. No, nothing is as simple as that with Chris Austin. He is much too smart to only take the technical win. What did he take from you, then? Your confidence and your dignity. You threw yourself at a brick wall called strategy without body armor and anyone who does that with an opponent like Austin deserves to lose.

Now you once again face two men you consider 'below you'. Hey, maybe we are. Maybe I am a nobody who will never hold a win in this federation. Maybe I won't even make it thirty seconds in the ring with you. The thing about maybe's is that they work both ways. Maybe I'll do what Chris Austin didn't and make you tap in that ring, screaming for mercy... Maybe is a powerful word, isn't it?

You know this match isn't really a shot at redemption, though. You see it as a chance to blow off steam. On that note, David, you can blow it out your arse. You make the mistake of thinking you're the only one who's angry walking into this match. Maybe you aren't.

OOC: David GS on day one... Yikes. Well, the only logical conclusion is that I will have to deliver the most perfect promo ever. Stranger things have happened.
Reggie: Cool story bro now why is Stormmaster not on the card?

Peyton: You are a fucking idiot sometimes Reggie. He got booked on Corruption.

Reggie: How the fuck should I know? I get an offer with money and I accept on behalf of your sorry little ass. Now then considering this guy is new and what have you...what the fuck are you doing trashing David GS like that? He's way above your league kid.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Cold, clean... weird. Like the place isn't built to inhabit. I haven't been to a hospital in over a year. This particular visit is not one I wanted to make. I can't stop pacing, I haven't been so... nervous. Helpless even. I just... he's in there fighting for his life. My brother needs his father. This shouldn't happen. Not to James, dad... what the hell, God?

No seriously, what the fucking hell is Your problem, hmm? This bullshit, what's the point? I just... FUCK!

I need to sit down, I can't expel all of my energy... WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GOD DAMN DOCTOR?

There was so much blood, just damn it all.

Then everything slows down. Like something's about to set in. I slowly sit down and I can feel that my eyes are a LOT wider than they should be... as if reality is about to smack me in the face. And right on cue, the doctor walks out.

"Christopher Austin?"

OK, face the music, Austin. Face it, you can do this.

"Yeah? That's me."

"I need to talk to you in private."

So we walk. I keep looking to his face, looking for a sign. He maintains focus on the chart in his hand. We stop right outside my father's room. He doesn't look good. I can't stand this anymore.

"Doctor, what is the prognosis?"

He sighs heavily. Not a good sign.

"Honestly Mr. Austin..."

"Call me Chris."

"Fine. Chris, honestly it looks grim. He's in a coma, he's lost a lot of blood and we got him mostly patched up. But..."

"But what?"

"He suffered some critical damage to his organs. In particular... there's a bullet lodged in his heart."

I cannot speak. I know I'm standing here, slack-jawed in disbelief. It's not processing, what he said.

"Bullet... in his heart?"

"Yes sir."

"No...no, no, no, no, My brother needs him..."

"Chris, he's in critical condition, there's a slim chance he could pull through. It's not a promising situation."

"What about surgery? That has to be an option right? Give me something, Doc, help me out."

"Surgery is too risky, his body may not be able to take any additional trauma and with the position of the bullet, there's a very significant chance that removing it could lead to..."

"What, death?"

He nods yes and I rub my face, then my hand through my hair. I take a couple of steps away to try and compose myself.

"And what about no surgery?"

"To be honest with you, Chris. It's not that great of a chance either way but surgery would greatly increase his odds of not making it."

"THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? JAMES NEEDS HIS GOD DAMN FATHER AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT NO MATTER WHAT, HE MAY LOSE HIM?!?!? WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT, DOC?!?!? TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I'M SUPPOSED TO DO HERE?"

"Chris... because you're the closest relative here, you're his Power of Attorney. What we do, is up to you."

"If you were in my position, what would you say?"

The doctor looks around and leans in close.

"I would regretfully say, 'Make him as comfortable as possible' and hope that Someone up there likes him."

So he just expects me to quit? Just like that? Well fuck that. James needs his father, I will be damned if I quit on my brother, and I won't quit on his father, my father. I refuse to do that.

He deserves better and I'm not quitting again. No. My phone rings. It's Thurston... Fuck... I've gotta go to work. But I can't leave him like this. I can't deal with this.

I can't leave him like this.

I have to work.

I can't leave him like this.

I...I grabbed the doctor by his scrub top and yank him towards my face. He's immediately startled and his clip-board goes flying as a nurse tending to my dad sees our commotion. I eye her nosy ass away from the situation.

"CHRIS WHAT ARE YOU DOI..."

"SHUT UP! YOU JUST FUCKING SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME GOOD, YOU GOT THAT?"

He remains silent. I continue.

"Do not let him die do you understand me? I don't know what you're going to do, or how you'll do it. But Goddamnit...

Save his life."

"Mr. Austin I can't promise..."

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU CAN OR CANNOT PROMISE. THIS ISN'T A NEGOTIATION OR A REQUEST, IT'S A DEMAND."

He clams up again. I say something that many people think I didn't have it in me to do. I have to make a tough decision. I have to say it, and move on. I have a match, I'll just breeze through it, come back here ASAP and see him through. Simple as that.

"Now... I'm only going to say this once, doc...

You keep him alive until I come back, surgery, new-age theory, I don't give a shit how you do it, but you better do something. Save my brother's father's life or it will be your ass."

"Mr. Austin, I..."

"I don't want to hear anything from you except 'Yes, sir.' Now...

Save. His. Life."

"... yes sir."

I release him. I take one more look at dad...

"I'll be back as quick as I can. Just hang on. For James."

And I leave, hoping that God likes him a lot more than He does me. He has to, He just has to.

He just HAS to.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Easty wrote:

Fair enough. I doubt it's a record; you missed out NEW - both variants - Underground, Circuit and the initial FMW broadcast. Think Jaro holds the record. And you assume this defense will be successful?

I assumed no such thing, though I admit my wording was perhaps a bit vague.

You know, I've looked at that wheel a few times. You know what would be fun? A Watery Grave match. I have no idea what it means. I assume it's a casket match with a water tank instead of a casket or some shit. If we're going to have a title where the gimmick is "what gimmick match will we show this week without any buildup or reason?", we might as well have some really crazy gimmick matches. I've been a lame lumberjack match, a bar room brawl and a last man standing matches. I'm rooting for something crazy.

Like... what the fuck is a Tower of Doom match? That sounds awesome, and I have no fucking idea how it'd go.

Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 am

Artemis Copeland wrote:
Time to lay into this... 'Anwyl'. Hope you enjoy pain.

Anwyl: Seriously, pal. PAAA-LEESE (it's longer more drawn out way of saying 'please' btw.), who are you. I know who I am

I AM THE FUTURE, mate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Ryu Quinn

Ryu Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:57 am

David GS wrote:
I'm sorry...but broken? No. Not even close. Ashburn beat me, then Austin beat me. I'm not quite sure what that looks like to you, but to me it looks like two losses that could've just as easily gone the other way, both of which I plan on rectifying in the future.

Let me tell you something. I may not be the smoothest talker or the most articulate guy on the planet, but more often than not I get the job done where it needs to get done - in the ring, just like you said. And believe me when I say that no matter how much rambling you choose to do in the days leading up to it, there's no 'maybe' about what's going to happen in our match at 14.1.

You and Osiris are going to get beaten. Badly.

Ah, but it didn't go the other way. Take responsibility for your actions and move forward. It is as simple as that. Don't try and take the high road with me. You are good, David, but you aren't great. It's not for lack of talent either. The only thing that's stopping you from being great is that silly attitude you have. Even after your consecutive losses, you are still trying to broadcast yourself as the unstoppable performer.

But what stuns me the most is that you haven't learned anything from the past few weeks. You underestimated and overestimated opponents to deserve these losses. Now, you are going to choose to do the same again? You really don't believe someone can defeat you in that ring, even when the proof exists; captured on both video footage and official FMW record books?

I have no illusions that statistically, you have a big advantage going into our match. Yet I have an advantage over you, in that you know absolutely nothing of me, while I... I'm getting to know more and more about you with each utterance and chest-beating crescendo you emit.

As for myself, I'm not over- or underestimating you. I am simply estimating you.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:05 am

Edible14 wrote:
Easty wrote:

I assumed no such thing, though I admit my wording was perhaps a bit vague.

You know, I've looked at that wheel a few times. You know what would be fun? A Watery Grave match. I have no idea what it means. I assume it's a casket match with a water tank instead of a casket or some shit. If we're going to have a title where the gimmick is "what gimmick match will we show this week without any buildup or reason?", we might as well have some really crazy gimmick matches. I've been a lame lumberjack match, a bar room brawl and a last man standing matches. I'm rooting for something crazy.

Like... what the fuck is a Tower of Doom match? That sounds awesome, and I have no fucking idea how it'd go.

Pretty much.

I'm not sure what a Tower of Doom match is, but I'm sure it won't be as insane as a Blackpool Tower match.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Ryu Quinn wrote:
Ah, but it didn't go the other way. Take responsibility for your actions and move forward. It is as simple as that. Don't try and take the high road with me. You are good, David, but you aren't great. It's not for lack of talent either. The only thing that's stopping you from being great is that silly attitude you have. Even after your consecutive losses, you are still trying to broadcast yourself as the unstoppable performer.

But what stuns me the most is that you haven't learned anything from the past few weeks. You underestimated and overestimated opponents to deserve these losses. Now, you are going to choose to do the same again? You really don't believe someone can defeat you in that ring, even when the proof exists; captured on both video footage and official FMW record books?

I have no illusions that statistically, you have a big advantage going into our match. Yet I have an advantage over you, in that you know absolutely nothing of me, while I... I'm getting to know more and more about you with each utterance and chest-beating crescendo you emit.

As for myself, I'm not over- or underestimating you. I am simply estimating you.

Wow. Really? Wow. You either need a hearing aid or a muzzle, because you clearly didn't hear me just now.

I lost to Ashburn - he beat me by kicking me in the face. Then I lost to Austin - he beat me by choking me unconscious. There was no foul play, no cheating, nothing of the kind; both men were better than me and won as a result of it. Those weren't the first tastes of defeat I've had here in FMW, either. You do more research, go back a little further, you'll find that there's this big Asian dude who proved himself better than me as well. Next time, though, they won't be better than me - none of 'em.

What you're doing here is grasping at straws, attempting to project an outlandish ego onto me that simply isn't there. I don't believe myself invincible - I'd have to be a fool to even consider it. I've lost before and will lose again, but Ammunition 14.1 won't be such an occasion.

Don't overthink this, Quinn - you're gonna lose, and that's all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Quinn

Ryu Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:39 pm

David GS wrote:
Wow. Really? Wow. You either need a hearing aid or a muzzle, because you clearly didn't hear me just now.

I lost to Ashburn - he beat me by kicking me in the face. Then I lost to Austin - he beat me by choking me unconscious. There was no foul play, no cheating, nothing of the kind; both men were better than me and won as a result of it. Those weren't the first tastes of defeat I've had here in FMW, either. You do more research, go back a little further, you'll find that there's this big Asian dude who proved himself better than me as well. Next time, though, they won't be better than me - none of 'em.

What you're doing here is grasping at straws, attempting to project an outlandish ego onto me that simply isn't there. I don't believe myself invincible - I'd have to be a fool to even consider it. I've lost before and will lose again, but Ammunition 14.1 won't be such an occasion.

Don't overthink this, Quinn - you're gonna lose, and that's all there is to it.

Two wow's, a really and a suggestion for either a hearing aid or a muzzle. Rather more overwhelming response than I expected.

I find your responses interesting, though. Don't you see what I've been doing? I've been projecting an opinion I got from a cold-reading onto you. It wasn't necessarily accurate and it wasn't necessarily true. It didn't have to be. The thing that alarms me is that you still don't realize that not me, you or anyone in the world can make something true by just saying it, no matter what their level of conviction or confidence is.

"I've lost before and will lose again, but Ammunition 14.1 won't be such an occasion." is a Schrodingers cat of potential that, at the moment, is nothing more than the fictitious drivel of a false psychic and an attempt at self-assurance. Tsk, tsk, David.

Just remember... you lost your last match due to choking... Let's hope you don't choke again at Ammunition.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Ryu Quinn wrote:
Just remember... you lost your last match due to choking... Let's hope you don't choke again at Ammunition.

Dude. That wasn't even good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next