Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+8
iDeAndes
Easty
Drake Parker
X
MPD
RCA
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you look forward to the most at Ammunition?
Strong newcomers Ryu and Ryder take on GSW
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap14%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Chris Austin deals with his issues with hacker Mr. E
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap0%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Broken Saints, Comeback Kids, and SoSB and Stormmaster fight for tag team glory
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap29%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Abel Steele and Leviticus face off
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Gray Inferno continue their struggle with GSW
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Smitten defending against the upstart Anwyl and the returning Alex
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap43%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 am

Saturday in the park
I think it was the Fourth of July
Saturday in the park
I think it was the Fourth of July
People dancing, people laughing
A man selling ice cream
Singing Italian songs
Eh curare! Itza nice Ey!
Can you dig it (yes, I can)
And I've been waiting such a long time
For Saturday

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:58 am

Hi Matt, don't mind me, just going to be kicking another GSW'er off their perch.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Class is cancelled for today.

Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Hi Matt, don't mind me, just going to be kicking another GSW'er off their perch.

Alright then. I'm tired of this game with you and yours.

It's time to conclude this.
Back to top Go down
X

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread Twwi
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:58 pm

OOC: I'm officially a fan.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:20 pm

OOC: 2nd'd
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:45 pm

OOC: 3rd'd
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:39 pm

lolno.

Sorry. But until I see something truly special Ryder Strong just comes off as a weaksauce copy of Zack Ryder.

...somebody TT about Ryder Strong being an imitation of Johnny Curtis and I'll hump them.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 pm

What's with the gratuitous hate? Life is too short to be so wound up all the time.

Be easy, Mr. Woodland Forest. Take some time and look around. You might find one of these in those backwoods: flower

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:51 am

No hate sir, just brutal honesty.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:15 am

Another day, another set of victims.

Oh. Bobino. Don't think I've forgotten about your mouthy little bit of 'tude you were giving me a few weeks ago.

More joke "characters". More genius booking decisions from the Nick Bryson regime to put more distance between himself and I. In fact, he's ensured that there's a definitive amount of distance between the two of us.

This is going to be a really really bad night for under-achievers. By the way..where's Chris Austin's rematch to the C-4 Division Title? Least this fucking company could do.

Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:52 am

Anwyl: Well...

The Past vs. The Present vs. THE FUTURE!

Somebody, just somebody has realized the potential that I possess, I am in the grasp of the greatest achievement in my life.

I have been hearing 'the prestige of such title will fall dramatically if the kid gets to hold the title', my rebuttal to that is "BITCH PLEASE!". If I am to win, if I am to put on the match of a life time, derail the title of run of one Christian Smitten, DENY the return of Alex O'Rion, that prestige that you talk of, it will be boosted, skyrocketing to the ether!

O'Rion, you had a point. That point cut me to the core and left me pondering my current situation in FMW! I am here to define a point of my own, that I am BETTER THAN YOU! When Ammunition 14.2 comes around, remember who will be standing across from you. Remember that I am more than a man of words, I am merely the FUTURE! AND THE FUTURE IS NOW!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:54 am

No one has said that...because no one is talking about you.

Last edited by iDeAndes on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:58 am

Anwyl: Ah... Who are you?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:11 am

That was the question I asked when you attacked the legacy of my best friend.

That's the question I ask every day I wake up and wonder why the fuck I'm still here.

That's the question you'll ask when you wake up from your comatose if you continue to run that trap of yours.

Are we clear? Good. Shut the fuck up and wrestle your fucking match. I pity you if you win. Yes. Pity. Because I'll make a brief detour in dismantling YNG and Nick Bryson with embarrassing the C-4 Division moreso than it has ever been disgraced. And believe me its been disgraced since its inception. Since you seemingly have a fast track to the top, you must be one of his new faves. So it'd be a pleasure to snap your neck.

I don't mean that figuratively. I actually mean snap your scrawny neck, white boy.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:59 am

What do Anwyl, Alex O'Rion and Christian G. Smitten all have in common?

They've all been defeated challenging for the C-4 championship against a champion they were never going to be able to defeat.

That's right. You all heard that comparison. At the time, I had no chance of defeating Dr. David Diabolical. I had no chance in defeating Showstoppa either. It's funny though. Now, time has matured me. And it's my turn to hand out the lessons to your collective minds.

You see, while I have never defeat Alex O'Rion... in fact, he has snatched a number of goals away from me, including my chance to reclaim the FMW Championship, tonight the tables are turned. You see Anwyl, you're able to stand, and even participate in a class that will be used by Chris Austin as prime examples by Chris Austin for years to come about "Dominance".

You need to be able to win against men in your own division before you can defeat champions such as myself. Alex O'Rion will surely show you this in due course. But before then, the responsibility falls to me to plan the seeds of doubt in your mind.

There is a reason why I am regarded as one of the most under achieving superstars of all time. But let me make a comparison. You're being touted as a rookie sensation. Someone showing a lot of potential. You can join the club on that matter. But it will take you a long, long time, and a large amount of heavy defeats for you to be able to mature to a point where you can be victorious.

You just don't possess mental prowess to defeat me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 am

iDeAndes wrote:
That was the question I asked ...blah blah blah blah blah... ur scrawny neck, white boy.

Anwyl: Sleep ...umm... scratch You didn't answer my question, pal! D\'oh

Quote :
What do Anwyl, Alex O'Rion and Christian G. Smitten all have in common?

They've all been defeated challenging for the C-4 championship against a champion they were never going to be able to defeat.

That's right. You all heard that comparison. At the time, I had no chance of defeating Dr. David Diabolical. I had no chance in defeating Showstoppa either. It's funny though. Now, time has matured me. And it's my turn to hand out the lessons to your collective minds.

You see, while I have never defeat Alex O'Rion... in fact, he has snatched a number of goals away from me, including my chance to reclaim the FMW Championship, tonight the tables are turned. You see Anwyl, you're able to stand, and even participate in a class that will be used by Chris Austin as prime examples by Chris Austin for years to come about "Dominance".

You need to be able to win against men in your own division before you can defeat champions such as myself. Alex O'Rion will surely show you this in due course. But before then, the responsibility falls to me to plan the seeds of doubt in your mind.

There is a reason why I am regarded as one of the most under achieving superstars of all time. But let me make a comparison. You're being touted as a rookie sensation. Someone showing a lot of potential. You can join the club on that matter. But it will take you a long, long time, and a large amount of heavy defeats for you to be able to mature to a point where you can be victorious.

You just don't possess mental prowess to defeat me.

Anwyl: That last line of words is ringing through my ears 'You just don't possess mental prowess to defeat me'. I DON'T POSSESS MENTAL PROWESS TO DEFEAT YOU!

Hmmm... See is the thing is, I could beat you. Then again, you are not the man I am after. I can go two for one here, I could take the title and make O'Rion tap out. I don't even need to get anywhere near you, I could let you guys slug it out and stroll through for the win.

This long, long time that I need to be here for, the large amount of defeats that I need to face has seemingly been cut short. I have been in seven matches in FMW, SEVEN MATCHES and now I have a shot at the second most prestigious championship in this great establishment.

Don't underestimate me, because you'll never know what THE FUTURE holds.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:22 am

I was here for 7 matches at one point in my career too. Do you want to know what I had in my first 7?

Well, my second match was for the C-4 Championship. My 4th match was for a shot at either the C-4 or Ultraviolent championship. My 7th match was my second shot at the C-4 Championship.

Hold on a minute... was I rewarded with MORE opportunities to take gold in my first 7 matches than you were? Whoops... I guess that would be my bad for comparing you with me earlier. What a big mistake that was. I did all that in an age where competition in here was much harder, tougher, and actually meant something.

We had men like Dr. David Diabolical, Ethan Black, Adrian O'Rion, The SoCal Connection, Hostyle, Flare, Andrew O'Rion and Showstoppa around at that time, plus many others. All of them fighting for the same prizes I was, and all of them just as tallented, IF NOT more tallented than I. It was a time when if you went down to the ring, you didn't know if you would blink and be standing proudly, or in the ICU of the nearest hospital.

Alex O'Rion might be your target in this match, and you might have all intentions of defeating him, but you physically can not do it. Alex will not be defeated by you tonight. As someone who was also here in that same period as I, the golden age of FMW, he knows exactly how far the leger has dropped with the newest intake of rookies and superstar wanna bees.

But Alex O'Rion is now a washed up shell of the man he once was. And I will not stand by and allow him to be defeated. You might be able to defeat Alex O'Rion, but you shall not defeat Christian Gregory Smitten.

The Honorable.

The Just.

The FMW C-4 Champion.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:26 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Another day, another set of victims.

Oh. Bobino. Don't think I've forgotten about your mouthy little bit of 'tude you were giving me a few weeks ago.

More joke "characters". More genius booking decisions from the Nick Bryson regime to put more distance between himself and I. In fact, he's ensured that there's a definitive amount of distance between the two of us.

This is going to be a really really bad night for under-achievers. By the way..where's Chris Austin's rematch to the C-4 Division Title? Least this fucking company could do.

Bryson: Im fairly certain we've covered this whole 'I dont know where you think I book things'. I still have yet to be given that authority though, however as I said previously, Im looking into it.

However, heres a funny statement. You, of all people, actually think that you deserve a shot at me? For what, because you get cranky at me? Let me just refresh some memories.

Quote :
Except the crowd doesn't really pop for Trey Spruance. Because Trey Spruance hasn't earned shit either. Nor did I and yet still, in order to boost ratings or sate egos or what have you, I was thrown into a Tag Team Championship match I said I didn't want any part of because I felt Seth and myself didn't earn it.

You didnt earn a tag shot, but you've earned a shot at me and my belt? You've got some fuzzy logic, there.

Also, I thought you were Austins friend? If you were, then you'd have seen that Austin believes that by demolishing Drew Michaels he will have earned his way to the FMC. Why do you want him to take another step back when clearly he's trying to move forward to the top? The C4 belt is nice and all, but Austin is trying to be the face of our profession as its most prominent champion. Perhaps you're jealous, since Austin is closer to facing me than you are.

Hmm, I'd check who your friends are, Chris, in this troubling times.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 am

I said "distance" you pompous ass. I don't want a match with you. I just want to ruin everything you hold near and dear. And I thought we already covered that I don't believe you, don't trust you, and never will on either front? But it's okay. I don't need to be around you to stir up shit. You know that far better than anyone else here.

Chris isn't...my friend. But I know him and yes I do eventually want him to move on to bigger and better things in both his professional and personal life. And most of the things he does are stepped in a logical rhythm. He can't move on or find closure until he defeats Smitten one on one with the C-4 Division Title on the line. If you actually invested in your co-workers that you've always seemed to look down upon, you'd understand that aspect. But Nick Byrson doesn't understand people let alone care about them. Nick Bryson shows the telltale signs of a sociopath - wanting to belong but not understanding why community, friendship, loyalty, and fellowship are important social acclimation traits.

I'm also fairly certain you weren't breast fed as a child, Norman Bates. And like your's, it's a credible assumption. But you have no way of verifying either contrary to popular belief.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:37 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

This is going to be a really really bad night for under-achievers.

On the bright side, you already know it's going to be a bad night for you.

I'm glad you haven't forgotten what I've said to you, that's how lessons work. I told you then, as I'll tell you now, you're no better than any of us, and in most case, you're worse.

I can't wait for somebody to come and boot you off that golden throne that you love to peer down and judge everything from.

I'm going to try my damnedest to make sure it's my leather grazing your face as you fall from grace.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:51 pm

So I'm an under-achiever yet I'm going to have a fall from grace?

Yeah it's official. You're a fucking idiot. You didn't teach me a lesson, Bob. You just showed the typical New Englander mentality that everyone finds so loathsome.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:00 am

I don't want to talk to anyone but my name has been mentioned. I'll be short and sweet.

Dante, I expected a rematch at Ultimatum 3. After all, I figured an honorable individual such as Smitten would have already given me that respect by now given how he received the opportunity to begin with. I was wrong.

Smitten, I have no idea what you're talking about in relation to "Dominance". I beat you when you allowed your confidence to lead you astray. In a way you returned the favor at No Holds Barred. We're even and the rubber match will come soon.

Bryson, Dante knows for a fact that I CANNOT STAND HIM. But I cannot fault him for valid points. However you are right in surmising that I want to be FMW Champion.

Right now though...

I'm not exactly myself.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:13 am

Normally, I'd insert a pompous joke here...

Not today.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:21 am

I actually appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:47 am

Christopher, as a man no longer in a position of power, I've done a mighty thing in pursuading Deveraux NOT to give me a repeat challenger. Perhaps I could have emphasised a rematch with my arguing, but I didn't want to come across hypocritical. I had thought though that our esteemed commander wouldn't send two out classed opponents to me, rather that he would remember he had a number one contender I consider to be a truly testing, trying and stimulating challenge, but then again, I guess at times even YOU can be forgettable.

Perhaps this is an argument you should be taking up with management. Not with me.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:59 am

iDeAndes wrote:
So I'm an under-achiever yet I'm going to have a fall from grace?

Yeah it's official. You're a fucking idiot. You didn't teach me a lesson, Bob. You just showed the typical New Englander mentality that everyone finds so loathsome.

That's the entire point, sir.

You've achieved less than any of the people you like to stand and judge, yet for some reason you feel like you can watch down from your golden throne.

I stated I wished I could be there when you fell from grace... as in when you realize you're exactly what you accuse us of being.

You're a joke.

...and just like #pause...

You're getting pretty old pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:50 am

That clears it up infinitely except...

I'm my own harshest critic and say things about myself that are ten times more truthful, candid, and fucked up than could ever be processed by your tiny, infantile brain. There's a difference between 'superiority complex' which you've seemed to corner the market on yet have had a longer career in the big leagues filled with entitlement, chance after chance after chance that you've blown, and are still looked at with an odd venerated respect like your beloved BoSox before the Curse was lifted - and 'being right' which I do quite fucking well.

I don't think I'm a better person than anyone. I think I'm the biggest and king of failures amongst the bunch. Which I've said. On numerous occasions. So it ain't like there's no veracity to what I'm saying.

What? Because I expect a higher standard of a moral compass from my peers that is better than I can achieve, that makes me the bad guy? That I expect better out of what I could not accomplish, I'm wrong?

Yeah. Officially a fucking idiot without anything to say. Go back to being the Master of Darwinism and the 'Old' New Shit. Maybe then, you'll have a tag team partner who actually enjoys associating you instead of having to deal with the fallout every time your useless half-a-sack lets the collective down.

Then again no one has ever really enjoyed Bobino. How does it feel to know that WLK and Jeff Watson have had better careers than you have?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Tromboner Man wrote:
I had thought though that our esteemed commander wouldn't send two out classed opponents to me, rather that he would remember he had a number one contender I consider to be a truly testing, trying and stimulating challenge, but then again, I guess at times even YOU can be forgettable.

Perhaps this is an argument you should be taking up with management. Not with me.

I have nothing to say to you on the matter. You no longer call the shots and at this point I have neither the care nor the energy to truly protest. Other things have become a priority, and they are of a personal nature.

I know that two of the three best matches that I've ever been in, were against you. I look forward to a third and I am sure that eventually the time will come were we tangle again.

Just be ready, Christian. That is all I request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next