Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+10
Damien
Drew Michaels
Runihura
CarteristheMaster501
David GS
RCA
Tromboner Man
Bobino
Anwyl
the nick bryson
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Ammunition?
Two new prospects collide when Levy faces Valentine
Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap13%Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Austin takes on Butters
Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap13%Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Parkes, Ripper, and Smith face off in a triple threat match
Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap0%Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Drew's last match?
 13% [ 2 ]
King, Inferno, and Quinn face off against one another
Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
The stacked five man main event
Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap33%Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Questions about the title scene answered?
Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap20%Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Oh, life is bigger
It's bigger than you
And you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no, I've said too much
I've said it all

Thats me in the corner
Thats me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Anwyl: Deveraux! FUCKING DEVERAUX! I am moving in leaps and bounds, I am pro-active! See that, see what I did! I had the guts to face Drew Michaels. STOP GIVING ME THE OPPOSITE TO WHAT I WANT! WHERE'S MY C-4 MATCH! WHERE IS IT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:34 pm

I think it's time to have a little fun...

Make people realize that I wasn't given the name "Comeback Kid", I earned it.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: Deveraux! FUCKING DEVERAUX! I am moving in leaps and bounds, I am pro-active! See that, see what I did! I had the guts to face Drew Michaels. STOP GIVING ME THE OPPOSITE TO WHAT I WANT! WHERE'S MY C-4 MATCH! WHERE IS IT!

Shut up Anwyl. You're a dickhead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Macho Butters wrote:
I think it's time to have a little fun...

Make people realize that I wasn't given the name "Comeback Kid", I earned it.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:05 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

Anwyl: QUIT DODGING ME ASSHOLE! I WILL KICK THAT TUMOR OUT OF YOUR FUCKINH HEAD! I WANT YOUR BELT!!!
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:49 am

I'm a traitor, and even I found that to be in bad taste.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Bryson, Mark, Ashburn? Don't say you weren't warned.
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Dazz Andrews: I hear of Drew Michaels' last match, but no-one talks about me, expecting me to be some sort of pushover. I'd like to commend the FMW staff, giving me a high profile match. Drew, you've had a great career, but all good things must come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Runihura

Runihura

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:22 pm

CarteristheMaster501 wrote:
Dazz Andrews: I hear of Drew Michaels' last match, but no-one talks about me, expecting me to be some sort of pushover. I'd like to commend the FMW staff, giving me a high profile match. Drew, you've had a great career, but all good things must come to an end.

Runihura de Valentine: I agree Dazz I too hear about Michaels, But... and I say but with all do respect, maybe no-one talks about you, is because you absolutly SUCK. Now onto my opponent Darek Levy... a guy who's nickname is The Silver Phoenix, What is it Derek? As I'm a bit confused where you reborn? Or where you thinking, Hey that would be a cool nickname to call myself. As if you weren't your career's going to be just that short lived, for a Phoenix's life is exactly that!

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:56 am

Anwyl wrote:
Tromboner Man wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

Anwyl: QUIT DODGING ME ASSHOLE! I WILL KICK THAT TUMOR OUT OF YOUR FUCKINH HEAD! I WANT YOUR BELT!!!

Hmmm... I might be losing my brain, but I do remember you've already had a shot at my belt, and I'm not a big fan of rematches for championships.

After all, I still haven't had my rematch for the Full Metal Championship I lost at Catalyst. Over 3 years ago.

I still haven't cashed in my number one contenders spot to the same championship I won at Ultimatum 2, well over 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:08 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
Tromboner Man wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

Hmmm... I might be losing my brain, but I do remember you've already had a shot at my belt, and I'm not a big fan of rematches for championships.

After all, I still haven't had my rematch for the Full Metal Championship I lost at Catalyst. Over 3 years ago.

I still haven't cashed in my number one contenders spot to the same championship I won at Ultimatum 2, well over 2 years ago.

Anwyl: You are living in the past Christian, IN THE FUCKING PAST! You have what I need, I need that belt, I want those blue jewels glinting in the lights of the arena, wrapped tightly around my waist!

I am looking toward the future, I want a one on one match! I was so close, so FUCKING close, and Alex O'Rion took that away from me.

The other five men I face, they will fall at my feet in mercy! I'll dish out those Third Degrees and cool them off with an Ice Break!!!
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Dazz, it is nothing personal.

FMW, it has been a blast.

Deveraux, kiss the hairiest part of my ass.

One more time ladies and gentlemen, one more time...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Dazz, it is nothing personal.

FMW, it has been a blast.

Deveraux, kiss the hairiest part of my ass.

One more time ladies and gentlemen, one more time...

No.

I don't think so.

In fact, I know so.

I told these people months ago that I had a point to prove at your expense. Regardless of whatever it is that has these people befuddled, you are still seen as the flag-bearer, the standard of excellence. I may not have won at Death Row, but considering I wasn't involved in the decision, no one will remember that so long as I kick your ass again.

And I'm going to do it.

If it's a contract you're bitching about, no matter. I WILL PAY YOU MYSELF in order for you to show up to your execution. I said I would defeat you again, and I said I would prove once and for all that I am better than you. And I'll be damned if your little tiff with Deveraux takes that away from me.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:35 pm

It is not about the money Christopher, it has never been about the money. Financially, I am set. Deveraux is the one who does not seem to understand that, that there is something more important to a man then money...

His pride.

I have long been accused of being a prideful man and I admit that much is true and hell, maybe my pride is leading me down the wrong path this time as it has honestly done before. However, I will not sit back and be taken advantage of by a company who openly admits they have no interest in me as anything but a "special attraction" for the remainder of my natural born life. I am a competitor Christopher, something you understand better then almost anyone else I have ever had the fortune, or misfortune depending on how the winds shift between us, to meet and you should understand this. My pride, my damned pride, cannot sit back and be FMW's Undertaker, a relic they drag out for big events in order to pop buyrates yet have no interest in watching actually compete day in and day out as I crave to do. I cannot be their Rock. I cannot be their Hulk Hogan. I can be only one man, only one wrestler, and that is Drew Michaels and Drew Michaels will NEVER be a "special attraction".
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Christopher.

Just reminding you, look at the now.

I am your present.

Forget about people abandoning us.

Same as you say you need to beat Drew...

I -NEED- to beat you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:44 pm

I do.

So as much as I distaste this...

I agree with you. Maybe for personal reasons, maybe because somewhere deep down I do in fact respect what you have done and such.

But I'm not happy about it and I'm not happy about this asinine situation that FMW has apparently gotten themselves in, as it is in direct contradiction with one of my primary plans in achieving the status of FMW Champion.

As for Bobino, I'm sure you need this win, as I said in the locker room I've taken everything notable from you in FMW. So don't expect me to just hand you this win because you need it. You want it? Try and earn it. Just because I address Drew doesn't mean I don't care about you.

Far from it. You know focus on the present task is one of my strengths.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:16 am

Anwyl, quit bitching. No one honestly gives a shit about you.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Damien wrote:
Anwyl, quit bitching. No one honestly gives a shit about you.

Anwyl: That explains why every time I open my mouth you decide to comment. Obviously, if you didn't give a shit, you'd ignore me like everyone is ignoring Dazz!
Back to top Go down
Wearedoomed

Wearedoomed

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Derek Levy
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Runihura wrote:

Runihura de Valentine: Now onto my opponent Darek Levy... a guy who's nickname is The Silver Phoenix, What is it Derek? As I'm a bit confused where you reborn? Or where you thinking, Hey that would be a cool nickname to call myself. As if you weren't your career's going to be just that short lived, for a Phoenix's life is exactly that!

Forgive the lateness of my response, as I was dealing with far more important matters, such as deciding which paint color to use for my living room. Now, since you are new to the world of wrestling, let a living legend such as myself elighten you on a few things.

1) When calling someone out, be sure that you are spelling his/her name correctly. Case and point: The letter "A" is nowhere near the name "Derek Levy".

2) "The Silver Phoenix" is a far better name than "Runihura", which makes you sound like a bizarro Rihanna.

3) Actually, a Phoenix is what's commonly known as immortal. They just only need to restore themselves once in a while. So, yeah, that tells me how little you read. I'm guessing education wasn't a priority during your time on the runway?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Is immortality gonna be the new "thing" everyone and their mamas claim to be?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:

As long as he admits to having tapped out before, he can call himself God for all I care.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:15 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:

I am not immortal.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:42 am

Yes, well, you're a special snowflake.
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Dazz Andrews:Good luck out there Drew. Your era ends, and my era begins, and I'm going to show you why it is going to begin out there. Nobody gives me much of a chance, but don't bet just yet.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:53 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:

Jealous much?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:03 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Yes, well, you're a special snowflake.

Ssssssssspeeeeeeecial
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Easty wrote:
Nicholas Gray wrote:

Jealous much?

What, of you? Leader of "the only group worse than GSW" Pack that hasn't had a win in about eight thousand years? No, not really.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Easty wrote:
Nicholas Gray wrote:

Jealous much?

What, of you? Leader of "the only group worse than GSW" Pack that hasn't had a win in about eight thousand years? No, not really.

As opposed to you, member of the only Tag Team that could be arsed after The Wayward Sons decided they didn't want the damn belt anymore. Kudos good sir..... kudos
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:42 pm

As opposed to the guy who had to cheat to beat a man you keep calling old and broken down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 15.1 Trash Talking Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next