Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+14
Loins
Jeff
Drake Parker
cYnical
Vendetta
Leviticastform
RCA
Hannibal Frost
Braxton
Nicholas Gray
Leon Caprice
Antonio_G
Skyler Striker
Edible14
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What are you looking forward to most?
Tag title match!
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap20%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Tournament preview! No shows vs Sons of Attrition
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap20%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
King defends the TV title versus The FROG
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap27%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
FMC Qualifiers: Abel, Doc, O'Rion
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap13%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
The other FMC Qualifier
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Skyler tries to earn a shot at the C4 title
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap13%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:03 am

My love, love is the everchanging spectrum of a lie
A lie, a lie to hide behind when nothings right
You take form with ink and blood
Can't you see I'm good?

Nothing outside will care enough
Nothing outside will care enough
Nothing outside of you
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:53 am

I'm so glad this isn't over yet. Playtime is over, Anwyl. First I'm going to show you what I'm capable of when I beat Antonio Grimelli.

And then I'm coming for you.
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Antonio Grimelli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:54 am

Fade in to a small room containing only a wooden chair and an old television, silent all but for the static from the TV.

Antonio Grimelli walks over slowly and sits on the chair before turning and acknowledging the camera with a nod. He turns to the television and raises his fist above it, as if about to give it a knock, but before he does he turns back to the camera and points at the TV -

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread CC1a

Grimelli smiles at the camera as it closes in on his face. The bang of his fist on the TV set can be heard and Antonio winks at the lens as it pans out to reveal the television seemingly fixed, with writing of some sorts on it. Grimelli motions the camera toward the television, and as it begins to zoom the writing on the screen becomes clear.

Quote :
Ciao Full Metal Wrestling, more over -

Hello Skyler Striker.

Obviously you know that soon we will get to know each other...intimately. I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am.

Know this; I am not naive enough to believe you don't have one eye on a title match Skyler, but I implore you, please do not.

Ego is a curse. If your focus is not soley on me, then I promise you that I will rip out that wandering eye.

The camera pans out to reveal an empty room. The picture on the television screen turns to static once more, and it's dull buzz is all that's heard as the shot fades.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:36 am

Ah, he talks. Or communicates, at the least.

My apologies, Antonio. You'll have to forgive me; most new names in this company don't ever speak and then get kicked out the door as soon as they come in - it's a percentage assumption, nothing more. So thankyou for bringing yourself to my attention. From what you've said, it sounds like I might actually have a challenge in the ring. That's definitely something to look forward to.

But know this. I'm not after a title. I'm after a principle. It's the same target - Mr. Anwyl - but a whole different reason for me to pin your shoulders to the mat. Much more motivational. I'm no longer assuming I've won now that you've spoken, but I am giving you fair warning that I'm very, very keen to win this match.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:54 am

Antonio_G wrote:
Obviously you know that soon we will get to know each other...intimately. I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:10 am

Jack and Lackey #2, just want to get something out of the way. When you guys lose this title match, you're not getting another Abandoned title situation where you get three or four shots in a row despite not winning. When you lose this time, you and Lackey #2 aren't getting another shot. You'd have to go and actually win some matches.

Just wanted to get that out of the way before you get pinned. Again.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:32 am

Sage: Hooray for King's inevitable title defense win!
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:55 am

Let it be said that I don't have the faith in Skyler Striker that I used to have.

And I will be a two time Full Metal Champion by Lethal Injection's end.

Leon, let's show them that real power, that real strength, never dies.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:09 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Let it be said that I don't have the faith in Skyler Striker that I used to have.

And I will be a two time Full Metal Champion by Lethal Injection's end.

Leon, let's show them that real power, that real strength, never dies.

A fair call, based on what you've seen so far. One win and one loss is nothing special.

But I bet that you wouldn't turn down the chance for another match with me, Snowman.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:15 am

Calling it now. I'm looking at the next C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.

OOC: Sky, where's your roster info, I need moves to steal, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 am

OOC: I was sure I'd posted it somewhere. Will put up an updated one within a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:51 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
OOC: I was sure I'd posted it somewhere. Will put up an updated one within a few hours.

OOC: Appreciated. We've been using your (probably out of date) ewrestling wiki profile for matches. Speaking of...

LEVITICUS! ROSTER INFO! POST SOME!
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:17 pm

OOC: Who me? I totally did awhile back. I think I even sent the link to it to Bryson. I will check again and if need be redo it.

IC: Hello Miss Braxton and the other Miss Braxton. It is always good to see that real talent has fans. Hopefully every member of GSW can impress you as much as King has. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Sage, Santana - please don't.
Back to top Go down
cYnical

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:26 pm

The screen is black. A faint light appears in the background, then slides across the screen, informing the viewer that he is looking at a reflective surface.

The light takes the shape of an opening doorway, and a silhouette walks into the light.

Suddenly, two eyes open behind the reflective glass and immediately focus on the shadowy figure.

Silhouette: You're not gonna believe this. They're actually giving you a title shot. You're competing for the TV title tonight.

Isn't that ridiculous?

The eyes first grow wide, soaking in the information, before bending into a determined stare.

Silhouette: Wait a minute... you can't... you can't actually be serious.

Oh man... this is going to be interesting.

The eyes close, and the screen returns to black.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 pm

OOC: I didn't send it to Bryson. I sent it to you. I'll repost here. This is a little outdated as it is pre GSW but it should give you some info to work with as far as writing matches. Just scroll down this thread and I promise you will find it.

Right Here

IC: And why shouldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
OOC: I didn't send it to Bryson. I sent it to you. I'll repost here. This is a little outdated as it is pre GSW but it should give you some info to work with as far as writing matches. Just scroll down this thread and I promise you will find it.

Right Here

Egg on my face.

Truth be told, we need to update the roster thread. I think we'll do a new one when Anwyl is done making roster graphics.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
IC: Hello Miss Braxton and the other Miss Braxton. It is always good to see that real talent has fans. Hopefully every member of GSW can impress you as much as King has. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Sage: Although we haven't had the privilege of meeting everyone from GSW, I think you're all quite lovely. Especially you, Leviticus.

Santana: Yeah, I totes agree. I don't understand why everyone dislikes you when you're all such lovely gentlemen.

Vendetta wrote:

Santana: Why not? We can take care of ourselves, Blakey, we're big girls now =)
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Edible14 wrote:
Leviticastform wrote:

Right Here

Egg on my face.

Truth be told, we need to update the roster thread. I think we'll do a new one when Anwyl is done making roster graphics.

OOC: If I can get permission to alter the posts, I'll monitor it. It'd be an easy cross-over with the wiki shit I keep trying and failing to do.

King: Why thank you ladies. You know, with management's permission of course, how would you ladies like to take Crusoe's usual place as my ring-side encouragement against the Battletoad?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Crusoe: Not 'cuz I don't like the fair ladies, Mr. King, but Williams don't want that happenin'. Remember, we're 'ere to win matches an' make ourselves look good. An' the bes' possible way fer that ta happen is with a grizzled vet like me on the sidelines, makin' sure y'all stay on track. If anythin', the girls can join me at ringside fer the match.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Santana: You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours King =)

Sage: To be fair, Mr. Crusoe, we know that King will win with or without us there. And if he wants us there, then that's fabulous. And honestly, we're better to look at than you. No offense, sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Crusoe: Hehe, well, that ain't exactly a lie at all, I'll give ya that much. But the honcho would rather King focus on the match at hand instead a' makin' googly eyes at you two. Even if he wouldn't, there's a possibility of it, an' the boss don' want that. An' frankly, well, I agree with 'im. As I said, though, you two can accompany King to tha ring with me, if ya fancy.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Jack and Lackey #2, just want to get something out of the way. When you guys lose this title match, you're not getting another Abandoned title situation where you get three or four shots in a row despite not winning. When you lose this time, you and Lackey #2 aren't getting another shot. You'd have to go and actually win some matches.

Just wanted to get that out of the way before you get pinned. Again.

Lackey #2? Really? That's what you're calling me? Gray, I get it. Your arrogant, you think you are superior to us. Fine, I know I haven't exactly got a record to be proud of here. But a little respect would be nice. Let me tell you this, I respect what you and Inferno have done as the tag team champions but I am more focused on this match than I have ever been. It's not even the temptation of wearing gold that drives me on, it's to gain the respect of you guys here. Make a name, I need this win. I need to win those titles and I would sacrifice everything to get them.

But if you decide to keep on disrespecting me. You keep on refusing to use my name. I'll put my fist through your face and leave my name wedged into your brain. I AM DANIEL PRIDEMAN.

So you and Inferno, consider yourselves on notice.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Loins wrote:
Lackey #2? Really? That's what you're calling me?
Call 'em like I see 'em.

Loins wrote:
Gray, I get it. Your arrogant, you think you are superior to us.

I know I'm a better wrestler, if that's what you mean. Our respective records support that.

Loins wrote:
Fine, I know I haven't exactly got a record to be proud of here. But a little respect would be nice. Let me tell you this, I respect what you and Inferno have done as the tag team champions
That's nice. Let me be honest though. I don't respect you, or Jack, or the both of you together. Why should I? It's just about impossible for me to. Like Jack, who talks like he's got big plans but never actually puts them into action and just gets pinned or taps out every time, whose massive amount of failure has management, for some reason, continuously scrambling to give him title shots he doesn't deserve, maybe buying out his contract would cost too much. Or his lackeys who, despite the fact that following him has only led them into becoming giant laughing stocks, still swear by him like they're part of a cult that's become indoctrinated and unable to actually do anything with their careers. And of course I can't respect people who's response to a loss is to throw a giant hissy fit and try to murder the guy who beat them.

I don't respect you, and I'm not gonna start any time soon. At this point you guys are sub-JoKing levels.

Loins wrote:
But if you decide to keep on disrespecting me. You keep on refusing to use my name. I'll put my fist through your face and leave my name wedged into your brain.
Someone's been watching too much...what, Tokyo Gore Police? Versus? One of Sakaguchi's movies, I'm thinking.

Loins wrote:
I AM DANIEL PRIDEMAN.
Okay Lackey #2.

Loins wrote:
So you and Inferno, consider yourselves on notice.
Tip 1: Randomly talking in a deeper pitch to try and be scary? Isn't scary.
Back to top Go down
The Jackal

The Jackal

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Jackal" Adam Smith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:06 am

PFft! That stupid clown fucked up my match last time. This time around, I'm going to win, and do it on my own. I'm not letting any of you chumps get in my way.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:10 am

Vendetta wrote:

Santana: Why not? We can take care of ourselves, Blakey, we're big girls now =)[/quote]

Okay.. Just be careful. There are plenty of people around here that would be happy to look out for you. I'm asking you to just be wary of GSW.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:26 am

Let's just see what happens then Gray. You take us lightly, and when we walk away as the new tag team champions, we'll see who the laughing stock is then.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:41 am

Loins wrote:
Let's just see what happens then Gray. You take us lightly, and when we walk away as the new tag team champions, we'll see who the laughing stock is then.

Prideman. You're not worth the shot management's givin' you. You and Jack won't be walkin' away with anything but mine and Gray's boot marks on the front and back of both of your heads.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:50 am

Vendetta wrote:
Okay.. Just be careful. There are plenty of people around here that would be happy to look out for you. I'm asking you to just be wary of GSW.

Sage: Aww Blakey, you're so sweet. I feel that much safer knowing that you will protect us from all the big scary bad men out there =)
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:25 am

Couldn't agree with Hannibal anymore.

It seems the time of Chaos we waited upon and were ready to attack has finally come. When the veterans of this company would take a hiatus or simply walk out and leave FMW in a stagnant pool of newbies and rookies alike.

Other than being boring to the core of their existence, these ramblers who seek and salivate over the slightest amount of attention that they grasp, have brought one point to light.

This company needs to have a real strength, a true power to create the pecking order once again. And what better timing than with the head championship of this company up for grabs.

So FMW, we are the real strength and the true power that will lead you into 2012.

We are The Sons of Attrition.

And we have heard enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next