Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
the nick bryson
Gabriel Crow
Abel Steele
David GS
Villain Within
Omega
Hannibal Frost
Cactus Sam
Vincent Van Rose
Bobino
iDeAndes
Storm183
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Kaoru
Easty
Shock
The Celt
X
Matt Dunn
Rottata
Jeff
RCA
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Jeff Whitt takes on Norman Riddle
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Someone gets knocked the fuck out
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap8%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Two of the Gold Card Favorites lock horns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap17%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
X and Crow actually take on a team of Saints
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap21%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
The Cancer returns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap33%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Recoil of the Week
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
FMW Games Announcements?
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap13%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 am

Hey, hey do you wanna be famous
Everywhere you go, people know what your name is
Everyone you know, tryin' to tell you you changin'
They wanna taste that
Fame, fame, fame, fame, fame

Famous, everybody wanna be famous
Most people wanna just taste it
Other people trynna just sneak in the v.i.p and chill with the big faces
They don't really see them changes, when the fame hits
When I'm up on the stage they sing it, as soon as I step up they hate it

Last edited by RCA on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 am

Crusoe: Norman Riddle, eh? Jeff ain't gonna have any problems dealin' with you, sonny.

Whitt: This guy's supposed to be super-smart? Well, then, let's see how smart you are when you get Jeff'd Up as I get a victory for GSW!
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:49 am

Who is this Leviticus fellow? I didn't even know we were still accepting applicants into the Broken Saints.

So many things wrong with this group...
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 am

I told you we'd be crossing paths Sir Austin.

I bet you're wondering why the belts aren't up for grabs?
Let me tell you why; neither of us are actually interested in holding the tag belts. We're just here to make a statement.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:27 am

Romeo wrote:
Who is this Leviticus fellow? I didn't even know we were still accepting applicants into the Broken Saints.

So many things wrong with this group...

Lady: The members, the name, the list goes on. But my sweet Leviticus is coming to Ammunition! The things we will do...
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 am

Somethings been driving me crazy since I first saw you.

Is your name actually Lady? Why is Dreamkiller a useless sack of organs instead of a twisted evil useless sack of organs? Why did X say sir?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:31 am

Cactus Sam is coming out retire for a non-title tag team match just to make a statement?

There's more to this...
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 am

Ah, X. We meet again. I'm sorry, I haven't been acquainted with your female companion yet.

I have not forgotten our draws, and I will not mince any words. This time, I will finally defeat you.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 am

The Celt wrote:
Cactus Sam is coming out retire for a non-title tag team match just to make a statement?

There's more to this...

How long does it take you to realise there is always more to anything I'm involved in. And as Sam is a product of my design, I am more often than not aware, if not involved, with his plans, and create my own accordingly.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:51 am

X: Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou...I have been introduced to this new person named William Shakespeare. A little on the wacky side with his views on love but I feel his pain. His words leapt off the page and burned a hole in my heart. I still feel I owe you an ending, Romeo.

I pick a tragic one. Poison, bludgeoned to death, take your pick. No need for a backstabbing; I'll do it to your face.

Dunn wrote:

Somethings been driving me crazy since I first saw you.

Is your name actually Lady? Why is Dreamkiller a useless sack of organs instead of a twisted evil useless sack of organs? Why did X say sir?

Lady: No. My name is ...

X: ...none of your business, Dunn.

Lady: Now, now, X. There's no need to be indignant. He asked a simple question. My name is (inaudible) but to you and everyone else, it's Lady. St. Michael Dreamkiller is the standard for which managers and evil geniuses alike aspire to be. Just because he seems aloof, doesn't mean he is any less dangerous.

But, being underestimated fuels our spirit. Please, continue. For we shall have the final laugh.

X: Til next time...
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 pm

X, I've never been intimidated by you what so ever. I also recall you being dragged around on a leash. And I'll also put you back in one. Shush.

As for your point on St. Dreamkiller... No. I am the standard, Dr. Diabolical was the standard. Dreamkiller has always been nothing more than a large man with a mute pet.

Think Paul Bearer and Kane.

Anyway, Female... I'll get your name eventually. But then, I may decide to stick with Breeder, seeing as you seem to prefer to stick with gender specific descriptives.

Nice talking.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:11 pm

I'm genuinely amazed that Shakespeare taught you to speak. Eloquently, at that.

But it doesn't matter. Your newly-found articulation isn't going to save you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Good Morning Class.

I'm going to make this short and sweet. Gepetto and Pinocchio are about to get annihilated and then hanged by the strings which keep them together.

Class Dimissed for now.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:31 pm

That was terrible. Try a little harder; all wars begin in such similar fashions, the threats, the 'my gun is bigger than yours' and the 'yeah well my nuclear warhead will wipe your east coast of the map' and so on.

What you've presented me is a half hearted effort. Which is just going to make you seem complacent. Great image of a champion that'd be.

I'll give you another chance; I won't let you fail the course Sir Austin, because if I did that, well... How would I make my statement?
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Norman Riddle: Good god. Corruption has a Virus, now Ammunition has a Cancer. Thank the stars that I'm on Distortion.

Jeff Whitt, hm? Your last name says "smart" but your face and mannerisms say "idiot". Riddle me this. What moves before and while it is pulled but only twitches after pulled? Answer: your breaking limbs.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Dunn wrote:
That was terrible. Try a little harder; all wars begin in such similar fashions, the threats, the 'my gun is bigger than yours' and the 'yeah well my nuclear warhead will wipe your east coast of the map' and so on.

What you've presented me is a half hearted effort. Which is just going to make you seem complacent. Great image of a champion that'd be.

I'll give you another chance; I won't let you fail the course Sir Austin, because if I did that, well... How would I make my statement?

This is not your class, maggot. It's mine. And I'm not losing my marbles like the rest of the buffoons just because you transferred back. I don't have to address you if I don't want to and if I seem complacent, then so be it. Tag titles just aren't hitting the spot it seems. Anyway...

I've told you what I expect to happen to you and Sam. That's all I really need to say right now.

If you want to cluck away, then cluck away Dunn.

But this is not a war to me. This is a one-sided obliteration. Let me put this in terms you can understand.

I am going to take my foot and skull-fuck you with it like a chimp did a frog.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Shock wrote:
Norman Riddle: Good god. Corruption has a Virus, now Ammunition has a Cancer. Thank the stars that I'm on Distortion.

Jeff Whitt, hm? Your last name says "smart" but your face and mannerisms say "idiot". Riddle me this. What moves before and while it is pulled but only twitches after pulled? Answer: your breaking limbs.

Whitt: My my, aren't we cute. You think you're going to do that much damage to me? Ha! Don't get ahead of yourself, rookie. You're talking to a man who is Truly Talented, a former champion in GSW. This won't be a walk in the park. And you'll be in for one Jeff'd Up nightmare if you think this is going to be easy for you, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:58 pm

RCA wrote:
Dunn wrote:

This is not your class, maggot. It's mine. And I'm not losing my marbles like the rest of the buffoons just because you transferred back. I don't have to address you if I don't want to and if I seem complacent, then so be it. Tag titles just aren't hitting the spot it seems. Anyway...

I've told you what I expect to happen to you and Sam. That's all I really need to say right now.

If you want to cluck away, then cluck away Dunn.

But this is not a war to me. This is a one-sided obliteration. Let me put this in terms you can understand.

I am going to take my foot and skull-fuck you with it like a chimp did a frog.

And with one statement I'm already under your skin. I love it.

Don't you understand that this is what I do? Because you could argue that I'm not bothering you, that I'm not phasing you, that I'm not getting in your head.

But then, all you've presented for us; your raw aggression, the lack of elegance that your spoken English normal holds some sembalance of...

I'm getting to you, Chris. Perhaps it's just me moving in on your little class project way of life that's doing it, or maybe you see Sam and I as some sort of threat to your self esteem? I don't know. And it's not of my interest to know either.

The sum of it all is that I'm getting to you in some way, and I'm bored. And your threats are terrible, as was the term 'maggot.' You remind me of Corey Taylor refering to his legions of twelve year old metalhead fans.

I'm sure Sam still wants his sandwich or drink or whatever it was he was asking you for all those years ago too.

Oh, before I forgot; I do have some homework for you.

Your assignment for the week; beat me at my own game. You've researched me enough, not only when you won the titles last week, but for our matches at VCW, and no doubt, more research now.

So avoid the web I weave for you, and catch me in one of your own.

I'll be handing out gold stars and certificates after the deadline.

Class dismissed. What, you thought I was going to stop?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 pm

I teach and study, Dunn and well, I wouldn't be a student if I wasn't given homework to do right?

If only the impeding assignment was, you know...going to teach me something new. I guess we'll see, right?

But no, you're not "in my head". It just so happens that one of my shortcomings is that I tend to dumb down my speaking when it comes to people I don't particularly favor. You should that you're relatively high on that list.

On Anxiety, you were a thorn in my side

VCW? Maybe you were in my head then but me and you both know how that ended up.

Here? I just don't like you. Thus, this should be a rather violent confrontation, yes?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Do you guys have to reference VCW every time you trash one another?
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Oh, but I am trying to teach you something, Chris.

And of course I'm in your head. If you're that caught up on your dislike of me that you feel the need to specify our match will be violent, implying more so than regular matches... See where I'm going with this?

Yes. Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:46 pm

The match must end via submission or knockout, of course it'll be more violent.

Read more, sir.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm

It goes without saying.

You saying to me 'this will be a violent match' says to me you're going to make the effort to make this match more violent than a textbook C4 rules match.

See the logic?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Dunn wrote:
It goes without saying.

You saying to me 'this will be a violent match' says to me you're going to make the effort to make this match more violent than a textbook C4 rules match.

See the logic?

This is not a textbook C-4 rules Match. The old ones allowed pinfalls, and prohibited closed-fists to the face and whatnot.

This is a new C-4 rules match, one that can't be won via roll-up. You must make someone quit, tapout, or render them unconscious.

Besides, it involves Cactus Sam and Alex O'Rion so there will be brawling. I have no interest in being 'cute' in this match myself. The Cancer will be reduced to mere examples and experiments.

Painfully.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:15 pm

S.O.S. wrote:
Shock wrote:

Whitt: My my, aren't we cute. You think you're going to do that much damage to me? Ha! Don't get ahead of yourself, rookie. You're talking to a man who is Truly Talented, a former champion in GSW. This won't be a walk in the park. And you'll be in for one Jeff'd Up nightmare if you think this is going to be easy for you, bitch.

Norman Riddle: "Jeff'd Up"? Is that some kind of caffeinated beverage? Yes, well, too much soda can give you nightmares. Riddle me this. Does being a champion in another federation matter in FMW? Answer: no, and it doesn't stop me from breaking you.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:18 pm

I like this Norman chap.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 pm

RCA wrote:
Dunn wrote:
It goes without saying.

See the logic?

This is not a textbook C-4 rules Match. The old ones allowed pinfalls, and prohibited closed-fists to the face and whatnot.

This is a new C-4 rules match, one that can't be won via roll-up. You must make someone quit, tapout, or render them unconscious.

Besides, it involves Cactus Sam and Alex O'Rion so there will be brawling. I have no interest in being 'cute' in this match myself. The Cancer will be reduced to mere examples and experiments.

Painfully.

I've wrestled in both submission and last man standing matches. I know how violent they are. I've been pushed to the limits, I understand how physical they are.

So I can comprehend what a textbook C4 match would feel like, a textbook, reviewed rules, C4 match.

And there you go again, stressing how painful an experience this will be for me. So be said. I can imagine. Unless you're telling me you're taking this to the next level due to your dislike of me? In which case, I'm in your head.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Shock wrote:

Norman Riddle: "Jeff'd Up"? Is that some kind of caffeinated beverage? Yes, well, too much soda can give you nightmares. Riddle me this. Does being a champion in another federation matter in FMW? Answer: no, and it doesn't stop me from breaking you.

Whitt: Still being cute, I see. Well, if you insist...

Listen, cupcake, I've been at the championship level before. It means I've gone through hell and back to winn the title, I've had the target on my back before, and I've endured the beatdowns and the brawls. Whatever you think you can do to me in one match cannot and will not match what I've gone through as a champion in Gold Standard. So, yeah, being champ does matter, even in a different fed.

A great mind like yours should have known that. And since your great mind didn't seem to know that, maybe it's not so great, after all.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Finally, a match.
Somebody mildly worthy
even if he's black.

OOC: All of my TT is now going to be in Haiku form. Let's see how this works...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:35 pm

You're out of your mind
If you value a nigger.
Stupid fucking chink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next