Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
the nick bryson
Gabriel Crow
Abel Steele
David GS
Villain Within
Omega
Hannibal Frost
Cactus Sam
Vincent Van Rose
Bobino
iDeAndes
Storm183
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Kaoru
Easty
Shock
The Celt
X
Matt Dunn
Rottata
Jeff
RCA
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Jeff Whitt takes on Norman Riddle
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Someone gets knocked the fuck out
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_lcap8%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Two of the Gold Card Favorites lock horns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_lcap17%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
X and Crow actually take on a team of Saints
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_lcap21%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
The Cancer returns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Recoil of the Week
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
FMW Games Announcements?
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Props to a brother for that one. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Easier wrote:
RCA wrote:

Don't worry, at least Kaoru's got the Gold Card wrapped up so you won't go home empty handed.

CXC: Debateable...Highly, HIGHLY, Debateable. It's not like I don't see him and me taking this to the end, but in no way does he have this wrapped up like you've got in mind. C'Mon, Chris.

Oh for god's sake...

First the hick dedicates precious pages of his diary to how he's intrigued by me...then Chris Austin feels the need to drop my name when he has no business doing so...now the nigger backhandedly admits that it's me he sees with him in the end?

Let me be clear: sucking my dick about the gold card will get you nowhere with me. I'm not going to give you a wink and a nod in the hallway. We're not going to "shake hands" after a match. The only thing that gets me up in the morning in this godforsaken place is the high of beating you all into swollen, bleeding, unresponsive Picasso paintings.

So save all of your sopping, wet respect.

Trust me...the feeling is NOT mutual.

Apathy: If by "intrigue", you mean understand that you have an absolute aversion to shutting the fuck up, then yes. You're correct in your conjuring, Pikarou. Let us be delightfully clear. I hold no love nor any respect for you as a competitor, a person, or as a pitiful human being. I look at you as less than dirt and over-rated. I look at you in the same light that you look at everyone else; with a sense of superiority and aloofness. But if any of you believe that the Gold Card is anything but mine, perhaps you need to be re-evaluated by a shrink to speak about your delusions or these hallucinations you've been having.

Here. I have some medicine. It will help you clear your head, hoss. Good? Sharp? Focused? You'll need to be. Because I'll tell you right now that I'm going to cheat. And I'm going to fight dirty. And I'm going to take a piss on whatever legacy you or anyone else tries to leave behind in this world after. I don't mean in the metaphorical sense. I mean I'm actually going to urinate on you after the match just so you have an inkling of how little I respect you.

Is that better than a handshake?

As far as I'm considered both you and the Black Sambo can lynch yourselves for all I give a damn.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Yeah, that's right. Crawl back behind the trenches now that I've spurned your advances, Lulu. I'm much more used to you talking bullshit. It's my cue to tune you out.

And keep on campaigning for the gold card, Tex. You've been at it for three weeks. Why stop now? You should take a van, stick your whore niece and your drooling inmates in it, and perform one of those old-time vaudevillian shows that I'm sure come through your hometown all the time.

You could be the center act. Watch as the amazing WilliamaAbra-cadabra-what-the-fuck-ever-the-XVIII tirelessly campaigns for the gold card and transcribes some 2500 words of Shakesperean verse to no end.

You'll sell out.

Just know that I became the so-called "favorite" without promoting myself to any FMW cocksuckers. Meanwhile, you've been at it for a solid month and you're STILL the only person who thinks you'll win. Not that the opinions of the FMW peanut gallery actually matter...but it's still hilarious. Shakespearian irony, even. Story of your life, right? You talk and talk and talk, and nobody listens to little Billy badass because they've already figured out that his mouth is the most impressive thing about him. Blah-blah-blah-hoss-blah-blah-blah-I-conjure-blah-blah-NOBODY CARES

You can all proceed with your regularly scheduled loafing. I have better things to do that this garbage.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Cheer up emo kid.

Why don't you go eat something?
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Stop chiming in to everything I say, worm. You'd think with three people in your brain, you'd have no shortage of conversation. Pest.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Ilence. It's pestilence, Timmy Chan.

And it's because you're too much fun to not annoy. You set it up, I knock it to shit. Get used to it because it's going to happen a lot, chubbs.

Enjoy your breakdown Wink
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Apathy: You? The favorite?

What a jovial quip, my rotund amigo.

What's more ironic than that or sad really is that your little emotional outburst nullified any good will from lack of self-promotion that you should have been doing. I've been doing my job, hoss. Part of that job entails that you need to be grating and fresh on the minds of the general public. We are part athletes, part entertainers. It's in your resume to believe and show that you are the best at what you do. Since you're more athlete than entertainer (and even that's a stretch considering how slowly you lumber around the ring), you aren't completely doing what has been asked of you.

The most impressive thing about me is my mouth? Or is it how I utilize it to get into the heads of simple, slow, dimwitted morons like yourself before the match even starts? Y'r talkin' an awfully big game with limited amount of time before Catalyst. Is that because you're scared, Shuma?

Ha. Yeah. You can see it in your eyes. You're terrified at the prospect of losing. See, I've always been confident I was going to win from the get. Whatever you say or do during the process of me defeating you doesn't change how your cards were dealt. It is a fact as sure as the sun is in the sky and the sky is blue.

Get used to me talkin'. Or silence me. Those are your choices. Until that day, you're going to keep hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Get used to me talkin'.Or silence me. Those are your choices. Until that day, you're going to keep hearing it.

Okay.

Skipped on down through most of your usual verbal manure. But that last part sounds good.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Apathy: Classified as verbal manure because you don't like what you hear, aren't that confident in public speaking, and really are just a dumb critter taught to walk and talk on its hind quarters.

Cute. But being concise and nonchalant isn't as inflammatory as you hope it would be. I'm waiting. Shut me up.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Classified as "verbal manure" because you always say the same thing, and then proceed to retreat behind bullshit excuses like, "I'm doing my job" or "Yeah sure, I exaggerate the truth because it's wrestling and that's what I do but I do it WAY BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU BAHAHAHA."

But yes. Wait up for me. Catalyst will come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm

See, this is why I don't understand why nobody has a good old chinwag with yours truly. I always have something interesting to say.

Is it the child rape thing? It is, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Apathy: Catalyst? I was talking in the present tense, sugar-tits.

Of course. You'll hide behind some bullshit excuse like "it isn't honourable to beat you in an unsanctioned match-up" or "patience is a virtue". Some vague Oriental mysticism to match your street credibility as a gangster savant. Christ, you're dull. And because I'm willing to settle wagers and debts in real time rather than wait an odd month off to beat the holy hell out of you, I'm classified as the one hiding behind bullshit reasoning.

I am better than you, Karou. Here. I'll do what I did for he who shall remain nameless and repeat it so that it gets through your thick skull.

I am better than you, Karou.

Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:14 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Yeah, that's right. Crawl back behind the trenches now that I've spurned your advances, Lulu. I'm much more used to you talking bullshit. It's my cue to tune you out.

CXC: I still stand behind my expectations of seeing you at the end of this thing, I was just letting you know its due to the meager field of competition between us. You're the goofy bitch that thinks it's me riding your dick for saying so. Wishful thinking much?

You'd be lucky to have my seal of approval you yellow pincushion. You show up at 10.1 and people are just now starting to pronounce your name right. And just as you're about to be "considered a so-called favorite" for a lack of "self promotion" you slap away an olive branch that wasn't there. Way to keep your cool, ace. I've honestly lost any interest I've had in dissecting you as a worthy opponent. You now get filed away in the "loose lipped starry eyed rookie" section. Enjoy it there, not many people get past it.

Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Way to act like a retarded sixth grader with an inferiority complex.

Oh, wait...were you going to respond with that whole "AHA, YOU'RE TELLING ME TO COME OVER THERE, THEREFORE YOU MUST BE A COWARD, BAHAHAHA!" bullshit?

You're behind bars at some mysterious insane asylum, Tex. Yet you're the one calling ME out when you know full well I can never actually reach you? Yep. Hiding behind bullshit.

I'm in Los Angeles. Right around San Pedro and 2nd. Ready and waiting.

As for you, Calvin...well...I'll be seeing you far too soon to cheapen it with words.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Apathy my man I don't know where you come off talking down to everyone and their Mother -- I put up with it once and I will be fucked if I do it again....Your lil poke at the fat man was a jab at me too....Take notice son when the PPV dust clears the new improved Axel will be looking for some play time and I think you will have room on your card. Go ahead yawn and come back at me with some big words and I may or may not give you the time of day....Junior....I was doing this shit when half of you were in diapers
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Apathy: Doing this shit? As in losing on a consistent basis only to catch miracle breaks against someone more sloppy, more impertinent, and more banal than you are? Yes. You have been.

You should've died a horrible death in the 80's like Hair Metal and Power Ballads. Only you've fossilized and still walk and talk. Somewhat like Brett Michaels. And not a soul cares about your quest for love with Trey, rock n' roll, and a good place to sniff blow off said Spruance's ass crack.

Booking a plane ticket as we speak, Karou. And I'm actually not in the Blackgate Institute. I'm an outpatient. Hence I'm free to come and go as I please so long as I make my appointment days and at least stay for overnight evaluation one week out of every month. The footage you saw happened a week ago. Thus I'm on the road. In a little town called Omaha, Nebraska. Doin' a bit of..research you could say.

If you had bothered to ask instead of letting that wide mouth of yours doing the thinking for you, you wouldn't have had to insert a foot into it.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 pm

OOC: I was having fun tiptoeing around my upcoming no show. Thanks brah.

CXC: We'll see, hefty bags, just make sure to bring it when it counts.

As for the interjecting retard shrieking for attention, you didn't put up with Billy, he straight up served your sorry ass like room service. You can't play the seniority card when years of experience did jack shit to keep you from getting your shit kicked around like a FIFA logo, especially if you're expecting some new and improved version of yourself to spring from the dirt after a PPV management will somehow forget to tell you about.

Again, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:50 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Apathy: But if any of you believe that the Gold Card is anything but mine, perhaps you need to be re-evaluated by a shrink to speak about your delusions or these hallucinations you've been having.

I hate to break it to you mate but if you, or any of the other participants, believe that winning the Gold Card Gauntlet and raising your arms up in the air is enough to make this little prize 'yours' then you are out of your tree.

That bell signals the beginning of the battle for the Gold Card, not the end.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:55 pm

OOC - I mean, till the match happens...

Yeah, I don't really give a shit what kind of patient you are. Doubt anyone does.

I'll be right here. Try and show up before Catalyst, but after 11.3. That way, I'll fit you and Mr. Carter into my schedule.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 pm

CXC: Aww, he's got a schedule...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:02 pm

The Celt wrote:
Secondly, it's not like team Ammo is a bunch of push-overs, you guys have a former World Champ in O'Rion

Yay, we have Alex O'Rion on the team. Last time he was in a big match like this he turned on his guys because he couldn't handle an ass-whooping.

Quote :
the fighting head of your Division Michaels

Clearly not fighting, otherwise I'd be preparing to remove that title from him.

Quote :
a multi time World Challenger in Romeo

All losses.

Quote :
and a notable up and comer in Gabriel Crow

You can't be serious...you could beat him.

Quote :
Put on top of that that Team Ammo is made up of two already existing units (The Waywards son with yourself and O'Rion and The Broken Saints in Romeo and Michaels) that's a pretty strong unit.

There is nothing strong about the Broken Saints. NOTHING. No comment on that other group.

Quote :
But apparently all that isn't enough for you. Some student of the game you are, game implys competition, and you're basically walking out of this match because it's too competitive for you.

No it isn't. And unlike your stupid ass, I don't believe in fighting losing battles. If there's not a chance I can win, why would I willingly participate?

Why? On the hopes that I luck up and catch someone on an off day (which I don't really believe in, the concept of luck) so I can parade my one win out of 100 tries like I just won the Super Bowl? And then, I can toil with repeated sniffs of the gold but then lose my shit backstage because my promo shoot, which I worked on for weeks and called my magnum opus was overall dry and without any sort of passion and thus, management said that I wasn't marketable enough to be champion? And then, can I get even angrier when the champion in question sends some youtube video in with his voice all over it and I'M the only person that gets mad about it? And then management can try to appease me by saying, we'll give you that push if you keep quiet about the politics?

Yeah...I'll pass. If YOU wish to do something like then by all means.

As for you, Yokozuna. You are on Ammunition so you have the unfortunate task of representing them. Now, since you do this, if I think you're going to win the Gold Card then I suggest you win the Gold Card and stop caring about what I have to say unless it's directly to you. K?

Carter, well, if you beat Kaoru at 11.3 then I'll gladly reconsider.

Apathy...eh, ramble on.

Abel, you never defended the Gold Card. EVER. So you have no business talking about a fight to keep a card. I should've took that shit from you at Lethal Injection.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 pm

OOC: Double post

IC:

Odd...no one on Ammunition refutes my claims. Celt, care to weigh in on why that is?

Simply, it is because deep down they believe it too. Think about it... The only one speaking up about Team Ammunition is simply, well, me. Ro hasn't said a peep. I know for a fact that Crow is only interested in garnering another title shot that'll see him wasted at the hands of PX. Drew's jaw is a bit too sore from eating shoe and Alex well...

Alex is Alex, love him or hate him.

We can't take any of these people at their word. NONE. Drew said he'd save FMW, and when the time came he tapped to Jaro, after Alex bashed him with a bat. Still, he tapped.

Romeo claimed that he'd win the title and expose TyranT as a fraud...Romeo lost.

Crow claimed he'd springboard off of his upset of Scorpio to big things. He jumped right into the land of "You got knocked the fuck out!"

Alex told me things would be different and of course, when I'm ready to scout up Sam and Matt he's nowhere to be found. He's probably at the nearest watering hole.

The only one talking over here is me, and if you haven't noticed, lately I'm the only one backing up what I say, the only one making claims that go on to be proven as fact. So if I say that Team Ammunition has no chance, then you had better believe it unless something miraculous happens. You don't see this dissension on Team Red and Green. You don't see this blatant speaking out over there because, we're not a team. I can see the signs, Celt. Team Ammuniton is going down in a blaze of ineptitude and my piss is far too valuable to put them out.

We're a fucking band of people with nothing in common and the only one with an eye on the prize is the only one talking...and the prize I see, I will win it on my own.

I dare someone to convince me otherwise on this division, somebody speak up and tell me why I should give a flying fuck about this brand, as no prize, regardless of size, will change my mind. And I'd bet that they probably couldn't do it without a personal attack towards me.

Someone, anyone. Man up. It's sad when the enemy has to fight your battles for you.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Okay Austin, have you're way, you're team is a rabble of no-hopers despite the fact they're supposed to be the cream of the Ammo crop.

1) What does that say about Ammo as a whole? but more importantly
2) Why the fuck aren't you doing something about it?

Isn't of bemoaning how you're team isn't in fighting condition why aren't you attempting to get them into a level where they can offer us some competition? I, since you're the guy who loves giving lectures why aren't you rallying your team together? I mean the winning team's division is supposed to be rewarded with some massive prize so there is something in this match for everyone. I, despite the fact I severely dislike each and every single one of my team mates, am going to do what it takes to make Corruption a better place.

If ye ain't got no pride in your work, that's your business. Ammo isn't my turf, Corruption is what I've got to worry about, but it might be an idea for you Austin to step up and take command of the situation rather than sitting around bemoaning it.

They say it's a mark of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, I'm sure taking no action at all has a similar problem.

But hey again, it's your team, why should plough in telling ye what to do? If ye can't be arsed to get up and move yerselves for a prize then I can't think of what else would motivate y'all. Go ahead, don't do what's in yer best interests.

I'm just stay right here and be active about it, and not take any of this lightly.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:20 pm

The Celt wrote:
Okay Austin, have you're way, you're team is a rabble of no-hopers despite the fact they're supposed to be the cream of the Ammo crop.

1) What does that say about Ammo as a whole? but more importantly
2) Why the fuck aren't you doing something about it?

Isn't of bemoaning how you're team isn't in fighting condition why aren't you attempting to get them into a level where they can offer us some competition? I, since you're the guy who loves giving lectures why aren't you rallying your team together? I mean the winning team's division is supposed to be rewarded with some massive prize so there is something in this match for everyone. I, despite the fact I severely dislike each and every single one of my team mates, am going to do what it takes to make Corruption a better place.

If ye ain't got no pride in your work, that's your business. Ammo isn't my turf, Corruption is what I've got to worry about, but it might be an idea for you Austin to step up and take command of the situation rather than sitting around bemoaning it.

They say it's a mark of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, I'm sure taking no action at all has a similar problem.

But hey again, it's your team, why should plough in telling ye what to do? If ye can't be arsed to get up and move yerselves for a prize then I can't think of what else would motivate y'all. Go ahead, don't do what's in yer best interests.

I'm just stay right here and be active about it, and not take any of this lightly.

1. As a whole? It's probably top-heavy, slightly overrated and in general a bag of suck. Did you not just see the C-4 'champion' get annihilated by Hannibal?

2. Shockingly, these dullards have the audacity to ignore me a lot and I don't teach people who don't want to be taught. I will not rally a team unwilling to be rallied. And I am taking control by anoiting myself as my own team.

Also, Mr. Genius, how does one get motivated for a prize THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE IDENTITY OF?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Phff whatever Mister The cup is half empty; again if you can't be arsed to get something that'll improve your division that's your own (short-sighted) business.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Well despite the fact that I have an utterly shyte history in matches like this which my bye Austin has graciously pointed out for all interested parties, I'm excited for this match. I don't know if I'm the only member of team Ammunition that actually gives a flying fuck, but I remember Alchemy, I remember brand pride, and I remember that I hate being on anything but the A show.

Most importantly though, I remember leprecan'ts and how there is no reason anyone should ever listen to them, their wrong a lot bye.

So keep bashing our team, our unity, our brand.

It'll make it all the more fun to prove you wrong again bye when we win that match.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

Wow,

Team Ammunition is looking strong.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:41 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Most importantly though, I remember leprecan'ts and how there is no reason anyone should ever listen to them, their wrong a lot bye.

Alex, I was the one arguing that Ammo are credible opponents wile your "brother" was doing the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am

Has uh...has anyone considered kicking the apathetic-to-the-cause, overtly emotional, clearly self-serving and possibly traitorous guy OFF the ol' blue team, there?

I mean, not that I give a fuck or anything, but it seems like a reasonable, logical course of action.

Oooooooooooooooh, wait. I see why you haven't done it now.

Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Dunn wrote:
Wow,

Team Ammunition is looking strong.

Looking like team WWE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next