Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
the nick bryson
Gabriel Crow
Abel Steele
David GS
Villain Within
Omega
Hannibal Frost
Cactus Sam
Vincent Van Rose
Bobino
iDeAndes
Storm183
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Kaoru
Easty
Shock
The Celt
X
Matt Dunn
Rottata
Jeff
RCA
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

What are you most looking forward to?
Jeff Whitt takes on Norman Riddle
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Someone gets knocked the fuck out
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap8%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Two of the Gold Card Favorites lock horns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap17%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
X and Crow actually take on a team of Saints
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap21%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
The Cancer returns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap33%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Recoil of the Week
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
FMW Games Announcements?
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap13%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Omega wrote:
Yet you magically get a title shot because of shit you did way back when? Is that how FMW works? Well in that case I have won 19 titles in 7 different feds, let me have a shot at TyranT next I deserve it based on John Derrick's logic.

I fought for the United States of America and by default am a legitimate hero, especially in this day and age...does this mean I get an FMW title shot too since everything I did of relevance was outside of FMW?

Probably not. Sucks, but probably not.

Omega wrote:
In other words, if Alpha is the beginning then I am the ending. Simple stuff really, it's a gimmick...nothing more, nothing less.

This seems really familiar...why is that? Is it because I've used a similar comparison before?

RCA in his 11.1 promo wrote:
RCA: Did you know that ‘Seth’ means ‘granted’ according to the Bible? Did you know that Seth was believed by Eve to be the replacement for Abel, who was killed by Cain? Well, you saw Lethal Injection. You’ve been granted a chance to be a replacement, in more ways than one.

RCA in his 11.1 promo wrote:
Omega…it means the end and Saints, it’s time to be granted your end.

RCA: In the mindset I’ll be in come match time… I am capable of annihilating any and all on the simplest of whims. Two worthless asses must be exterminated. Drew, The Ronin, The Radical intends to destroy your slaves because it would be the Alpha of my redemption and the Omega of hypocrisy.

Isn't it grand that the lesson sticks even if you have to bash it into thick skulls of the class dunces?
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Who the fuck is Virus? I can tell you one thing, and once for all for absolutely sure, John Derrick was never going to the be Virus*, so spoiler sites or no, you're full of shit.

You're the one that's full of shit, you have no idea what I'm capable of, only your half-imagined rememberings. Believe me, you really don't want to know, because I've seen what you're capable of bringing and it isn't that impressive. Unlike you, I don't lie about myself, and I don't make grandiose proclamations about what I'm capable of, I just do and speak on what I've done. I'm telling you the god's honest truth, I didn't ask to be given a title shot. Ask Mrs. Roy nee Rosseau herself if you care too, she'll tell you the same. They found me, they asked me to come back, because they didn't like what the likes of you were producing. The didn't respect you enough.

I earned that. From less where you are now. Ain't nothing going to change that, and when I am champion, when I am in that spotlight that you are struggling to even find a fucking warm corner of; come knock, and fucking fail. I've failed a lot of times myself, Kid, to condescend on your age, so I know what it looks like, and it looks like you. But unlike you, I admit to my faults, and I live with it. I get on with it. You will never be that, you'll fall just shorty, because you aren't special. You're ordinary, mediocre. Like I said, smart enough to know what greatness is, not smart enough to achieve it.

Also, you're just terrible at insults, so stop. C'mon. I know you don't like, respect or care for me, so flowering it up with gutter prose is just a waste of yours and my time. You're gonna get the satisfaction of getting my dander up with talking my or my looks, or whatever. What pisses me off about you is that you honestly don't know me, and you think you get to judge me. I was married. I did have a child, in wedlock. Things went badly from there, and that's part of who I am. It's why I am who am I now. If chance, fate or god himself deigned things to be different I'd probably be just where you said. Probably in Flagstaff. I like to Ski.

Things didn't happen that way, and I took what was left after I was left with nothing. It led me here, and I found something, a piece of greatness. I did earn that much. Maybe this shot not as much, but you know what, I don't really care. I am not God's gift to anything, let alone Full Metal. I am what I am. I will step in that ring again and prove it. I don't make claims about what I can do, other than I will give it my all. I've gotten here by doing just that. I will make one claim, and I swear on the blood in my veins it'll come true.

When I face him for the first time and from then after, I will never lose to Seth "Omega" Corleone. Even in one thousand matches, I won't even lose to you.

Like I said; My Name is My Name. You throw it about in some petulant whine about not getting your due, and you sullied it with that. I have very little in this world that means much to me, but I have my name. You don't know me, you don't have an inch of ground to stand and judge me, so don't bring me into something to prove a point, if you're don't what the fuck you're talking about. You don't know me, you don't know what I did become the man I am. You don't know what my name means, don't use it until you do.

*OOC: This is true, but given that the Virus gimmick is on going, to tell more about what happened would be real spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Unless things have been operating behind my back, Mr Derrick, then Miss Rosseau is not yet married.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:37 pm

OOC: last time I answer a question for you, pal.

IC:

They sliced and carved and tore me in ways that you -- Until there was nothing left. And then suddenly, I would be whole again, like magic.

Most of the following and preceding is not only a pretty much word for word quote straight out of Supernatural, it is also quite a pertinent spiel as it relates to someone in FMW, past, present or future. It is your job to figure out who. Hint one: it's a male.

Just so they could start in all over. And at the end of every day, every one, they would come over and make me an offer... to take me off the rack, if I put souls on.

Hint two: this man takes order from no one, unless he chooses to.

If I started the torture. And every day I said to stick it where the sun shines. For so long I told them. But then I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't. Then I got off that rack... God help me I got right off it and I started ripping them apart. I lost count of how many souls. The things that I did to them.

Hint three: He walks among you now.

The things that I will do to them. I wish I couldn't feel anything...this feeling inside me, I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing.

Hint four: He feels.

But I do. I close my eyes and I see my crimes, those to be committed, those already done. And I realize that this feeling, the things I did...I like it. I enjoy it.

Hint five: He's talking to you now and he's kinda bored. The trigger finger itches.

It makes me wonder to what extent will I go... who would dare stand in my way? Who would willingly place everything they had in front of me, just to hope and pray I would reconsider? Why won't they understand that I'm done reconsidering? I doubted, I was too nice for far too long, I cannot be changed.

And one day, the feeling that is me...will become you.

Hint six: I could be lying.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm formulating a response.
Back to top Go down
X

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Gabriel Crow wrote:
Hey X, remember what I said. If I want an ape's opinion, I'll give him a banana and ask for it. As for Lady, did you visit Chernobyl? Is that why you wear that burka all the time?

Dreamkiller, what can be said about you that the National Enquirer hasn't already posted?

X: And if you really stood there talking to an ape and waited for a response, then you're even more simple than you appear to be. Please spare me the "I was talking about you" line because...I don't have to explain that part. Hopefully you're smart enough to catch on. With the direction the world is going in, I'm pretty sure I'll have to explain it you...slowly.

Just do your job. And most importantly: stay out of my way.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 pm

RCA wrote:
Headbanger wrote:

Someone PLEASE justify to me why Doc is getting this shot and not say...Chris Austin? Austin, as much as we may disagree lately, has quality wins and is someone who can put anyone in this company on notice. Meanwhile, Doc has lost what, his last 4-5 before "retiring" and now has lost one and counting since coming back?

It is goddamn ridiculous or, sadly enough, business as usual here in FMW.

Well, you know, 11.3 was SUPPOSED to see a C-4 Heavyweight Championship Match. I was going to have a crack at supposedly the greatest, toughest, most bad ass FMW competitor ever.

But, he had to back out over a black eye or something like that.

It's all good though, I'd rather face this guy, whoever he is, at 100 percent.

See you backstage, Michaels...I want you to see just how mediocre your team is.

Oh, that is horseshit Christopher and you know it. The doctor refused to clear me to wrestle and you know what, I decided to listen to him. Thing is, I am not getting any younger. I will be 30 in less than 2 months, a whole 8 years older than you, and since the age of 18 I have been doing this and a whole bunch of other things one probably should not do to a human body including a nice stretch of time where I admittedly found myself at the bottom of many a bottle. Hell, at one time I competed in four feds every week without fail, it is that Hell that has ravaged my body and left it in this state. Quite simply, my body both does not recover as fast as it once did and will never recover from half the shit I have done. I have fallen off Mt. Vesuvius, I have gone through a Hell in the Cell cage, I have been fucking crucified on at least 2 different occasions.

And, honestly, I have a child now. Well, I have had a child for some time but now I know about him and I plan to rectify my past failings and in doing that, I one day want to be there the day he too has children. And when that day comes, God willing, I want to be able to play in the backyard with my grandchildren and not have them have to push Grandpa Drew around in a wheelchair. So yes, I am going to take a show off when a doctor requests I do so. When I was a younger man like you, that may have occurred differently but I have different health needs now and different priorities.

At 12.1 or 12.2 or 12.3 or Circus Maximus or whenever they feel willing to grant you a title shot again; know I will be up for it and I will give you the fight of your life. In fact, in all honesty, I plan to knock you the fuck out with a series of violent knees to the head (See: Crow, Gabriel). Until then, I am going to sit back and let my broken body heal enough to get cleared to first compete at the upcoming LPW Redemption event and then a fucking War Games match. K?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:35 pm

John Derrick wrote:
Who the fuck is Virus? I can tell you one thing, and once for all for absolutely sure, John Derrick was never going to the be Virus*, so spoiler sites or no, you're full of shit.

You're the one that's full of shit, you have no idea what I'm capable of, only your half-imagined rememberings. Believe me, you really don't want to know, because I've seen what you're capable of bringing and it isn't that impressive. Unlike you, I don't lie about myself, and I don't make grandiose proclamations about what I'm capable of, I just do and speak on what I've done. I'm telling you the god's honest truth, I didn't ask to be given a title shot. Ask Mrs. Roy nee Rosseau herself if you care too, she'll tell you the same. They found me, they asked me to come back, because they didn't like what the likes of you were producing. The didn't respect you enough.

I earned that. From less where you are now. Ain't nothing going to change that, and when I am champion, when I am in that spotlight that you are struggling to even find a fucking warm corner of; come knock, and fucking fail. I've failed a lot of times myself, Kid, to condescend on your age, so I know what it looks like, and it looks like you. But unlike you, I admit to my faults, and I live with it. I get on with it. You will never be that, you'll fall just shorty, because you aren't special. You're ordinary, mediocre. Like I said, smart enough to know what greatness is, not smart enough to achieve it.

Also, you're just terrible at insults, so stop. C'mon. I know you don't like, respect or care for me, so flowering it up with gutter prose is just a waste of yours and my time. You're gonna get the satisfaction of getting my dander up with talking my or my looks, or whatever. What pisses me off about you is that you honestly don't know me, and you think you get to judge me. I was married. I did have a child, in wedlock. Things went badly from there, and that's part of who I am. It's why I am who am I now. If chance, fate or god himself deigned things to be different I'd probably be just where you said. Probably in Flagstaff. I like to Ski.

Things didn't happen that way, and I took what was left after I was left with nothing. It led me here, and I found something, a piece of greatness. I did earn that much. Maybe this shot not as much, but you know what, I don't really care. I am not God's gift to anything, let alone Full Metal. I am what I am. I will step in that ring again and prove it. I don't make claims about what I can do, other than I will give it my all. I've gotten here by doing just that. I will make one claim, and I swear on the blood in my veins it'll come true.

When I face him for the first time and from then after, I will never lose to Seth "Omega" Corleone. Even in one thousand matches, I won't even lose to you.

Like I said; My Name is My Name. You throw it about in some petulant whine about not getting your due, and you sullied it with that. I have very little in this world that means much to me, but I have my name. You don't know me, you don't have an inch of ground to stand and judge me, so don't bring me into something to prove a point, if you're don't what the fuck you're talking about. You don't know me, you don't know what I did become the man I am. You don't know what my name means, don't use it until you do.

*OOC: This is true, but given that the Virus gimmick is on going, to tell more about what happened would be real spoilers.

Have you seen what I am capable of? Or do you only think you have seen what I am capable of? Two very different things Derrick. You see I don't show my full arsenal in any match whatsoever, and why I don't do that is because I rely on my strategy to get me through the match. Why would I use my Hardcore Strategy in a Submissions Match? Why would I use my Technical Strategy in a Hardcore Match? And why would I rely solely on my own self in a tag team match?

The answer is I don't. You saw the Seth Omega that was inside a barbed wire cage against two lunatics. If you're lucky you might have seen Seth Omega in LPW, or TakeDown, or one of the many other places I have been. But the truth of the matter is, you never know what you're going to get with me in the ring. You've been the same cookie cutter person you have always been, and always will be. Sure, you have a little more speed than me. But I have more technical prowless than you will ever have. Sure, I am not the most technical guy in the ring but I can hold my own against most people.

So they came and found you? Good for them, and good for you. You should have stayed at home, you should have protected that precious legacy of yours. Because in the end they're going to shit on. Hell they already have shit on it. You jobbed out to PX? So did I. But you're suppose to be so much better than me. You're suppose to be so much better than the rest of this roster, yet you take the time to get off your high horse and talk to little ole lowly me? Apparently I don't have the stuff to make it here, at least in your eyes I don't have the stuff to make it here.

See when I first came here they ran me through NEW. I am glad they did, because even though I am a legend in the indies I still didn't have what it took to make it here. I had zero speed, and zero technical prowless but I could still brawl. I had to bust my ass and it has made me better for it. I am glad I came through the ranks so I could become a more dominating wrestler. And I am constantly improving, so Derrick before you think you have seen my best take into consideration I am constantly trying to improve in the areas that I need to improve, because unlike you I don't have anything but wrestling.

A wise man once said, a man with nothing to lose it the most dangerous man in the world. Maybe you should heed that warning before you end up in A Heart Shaped Box, or possibly as a victim to my newest move...the Omega Plex, or should I say plexes? Either way, go ahead and win that pretty little belt if you dare. Just be prepared to get your ass kicked to hold onto that belt.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 pm

I'd have more of a response to make, but considering half of what you are arguing against are Strawmen and phantoms of things I didn't say this'll be it. I ain't the person you think I am, for certain. Seriously, cookie-cutter? I dare you to come up with a more vacuous ill-defined insult, hell, why don't just say I've got the cooties and be done with it. Maybe it's just me, Ol' Man Waterfall here, but time was you made a claim and you backed it up with facts. You don't do that though, you have a bugbear and stick to it, because calling those not like you generic is all you got. In fact, near as I can tell, "generic" in the tongue of Omega means, "not Omega", which the depth of irony.

You may be all the things you claim to be, but the one thing I know about myself is that unlike you, I don't scream at the moon because it is hung in the sky out of reach. I find a way to get there.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:32 pm

OOC: Everyone has to ruin my fun Sad
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:53 pm

But before Drew can get to Chris Austin, he has to avoid getting knocked out (see Virus) with a punt kick.

As for you X, really...? Really...? Get out of my way...? Get Lady to talk for you or Dreamkiller. At least they can put together a decent comeback. Speaking isn't one of your strong suits so I'll say this clearly: Shut the fuck up, get in the ring, kick Leviticus' ass, go back to your cave, and complete step 1 again.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:56 am

I like how Omega put himself over for doing things everyone does.

Doesn't do every move in every match, check. Hell I only use my secondary finishers bi-yearly.

Constantly improving, check.

Other generic crap anyone else could have said and made the same level of sense, check.

I liked you better when you didn't have this false sense of entitlement bye.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Oh, that is horseshit Christopher and you know it... other words.

I really don't think ZE WARRIOR OF GOD would have issues being perfectly healthy to play with his babies in a totally heart-warming way...

But I like how you can fuck around and you know, accidentally have a kid instead of planning for one and then shit goes to hell. Makes me feel so much better.

In other news...You got crucified and had both hands shattered...you defended the World Title the next night.

You fell off of Mount V, AS I DID, we both competed the next night.

If you want to admit that your chances are significantly better when 100 percent when facing someone like myself, who now seems to approach things a lot more tactially (In short, you would have lost badly at 11.3)...then I'll shut up.

Also, just to brag, I may very well be the most technically sound entity going in this place.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:08 pm

RCA wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
Oh, that is horseshit Christopher and you know it... other words.

I really don't think ZE WARRIOR OF GOD would have issues being perfectly healthy to play with his babies in a totally heart-warming way...

But I like how you can fuck around and you know, accidentally have a kid instead of planning for one and then shit goes to hell. Makes me feel so much better.

In other news...You got crucified and had both hands shattered...you defended the World Title the next night.

You fell off of Mount V, AS I DID, we both competed the next night.

If you want to admit that your chances are significantly better when 100 percent when facing someone like myself, who now seems to approach things a lot more tactially (In short, you would have lost badly at 11.3)...then I'll shut up.

Also, just to brag, I may very well be the most technically sound entity going in this place.

Again, the doctor cleared me then. Mind you, knowing that our company physician at the time was a Dr. Rikjaard who was later revealed to also be Dr. Diabolical helps explain a good bit of that I think. This time, I was not cleared and thus I could not legally compete. Simple as that.

And yes, we all have our flaws and our past mistakes. As I mentioned earlier, I drank heavily once upon a time and fucked just about every piece of female tail I could find myself inside of. Shit happens then you grow up and deal with it. Let me know when you finally get around to that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Let me know when you finally get around to that.

So yeah, I've gotten around to that.

Now what?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
I like how Omega put himself over for doing things everyone does.

Doesn't do every move in every match, check. Hell I only use my secondary finishers bi-yearly.

Constantly improving, check.

Other generic crap anyone else could have said and made the same level of sense, check.

I liked you better when you didn't have this false sense of entitlement bye.

Self sense of entitlement?

Constantly improving? I think not.

Oh how the mighty have fallen, just last week Nick Bryson was jobbing to Apostasy how is that an improvement from being FMW Champion?

You beat the Broken Saints and Crash Scene in back to back weeks, how does that compare to your legendary run as FMW Champion?

It doesn't. Not everyone is constantly improving, and not everyone can stay near the top because everyone else is constantly improving.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Apathy: "Legendary run as FMW Champion"..?

He Showstopp'd the title the very next show. Against Hostyle of all people.

It's becoming way too easy to point out the error of your arguments, hoss.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:04 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: "Legendary run as FMW Champion"..?

He Showstopp'd the title the very next show. Against Hostyle of all people.

It's becoming way too easy to point out the error of your arguments, hoss.

And you're becoming less and less aware of sarcasm.

He didn't Showstop the title, he was Frosting it. Possibly O'Rioning it?

Nah...that is pushing it, even though we could use that as an extremely long title run that wasn't deserved or and extremely short title run that overshadows all the other achievements a certain Canuck has done.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Apathy: "Frosting" is winning the title in a multi-man match and losing it on the rematch. "Showstopping" is just winning the belt and then losing it right after. It's been referenced plenty o'times over the four or so year period that FMW has been on-air.

Alex "Showstopped" the title against Hostyle. O'Rioning a title is more akin to Blarfing a title. Which is rarely defending it at all due to the predisposed notion that you feel you're better than the competition.

And the propensity for throwing fits/punching bits o'drywall in fits of anger.

Given your argument is about improvement, him actually having a string of victories together is better than his previous efforts.

Logic. Use it. Short-term memory. Use it.

Stop makin' yourself such an easy target for attention. Lest you want to be the new Showstoppa and it has to be renamed "Omegaing" the title.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Eh, if it happens it happens.

People really don't make note that Showstoppa was actually a decently wrestler in this company.

Sadly, I don't frankly give a shit about him or you for that matter.

Good day.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:48 pm

This place... I tell ya.

This God forsaken watering hole of idiots. Just in general... D\'oh

My next lecture would have clearly gone to waste this time out. I'll keep it to myself.

But to be fair, The only O'Rion to ever hold and defend a title did defend the TV title against all comers. Granted, the competiton was clearly inferior but still, he faced all comers and is not held in the same regard as say, Syanide because of the lack of racism, Fourth Reich-ing and overall an interesting factor besides "Well, I'm in this group named HavOc, and half my faced got burned, but I kill people too so love me before I nuke shit."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:03 pm

As much as I would hate to admit it, O'Rion was a beast of a T.V. Champ.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Omega wrote:
Self sense of entitlement?

Constantly improving? I think not.

Oh how the mighty have fallen, just last week Nick Bryson was jobbing to Apostasy how is that an improvement from being FMW Champion?

You beat the Broken Saints and Crash Scene in back to back weeks, how does that compare to your legendary run as FMW Champion?

It doesn't. Not everyone is constantly improving, and not everyone can stay near the top because everyone else is constantly improving.

So because I won two matches, against a) a douche named you and b) two of the hottest things in FMW including a current FMW Title Contender and the guy who should really be facing Hanny-boo for the Abandond title, I'm losing a step?

Man, you must really suck then.

Then again, according to you, how I am booked decides if I am getting better or not. Shallow much asswipe?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Apathy: I'd wager by "all comers", Chris means suck-up sycophants like Chris Kelson on more than one occasion.

I heard he cried because no one took him seriously as a good guy. So he quit. Just like all Frenchmen eventually do.

Chris Kelson is the Pen15 of FMW.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Weird 'ow all O'Rion's supporters er comin' ou' now, ey?

I miss the pyromaniacal li'le bastard too.

inb4 some variant of 'that was when you were relevant'
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:47 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: I'd wager by "all comers", Chris means suck-up sycophants like Chris Kelson on more than one occasion.

I heard he cried because no one took him seriously as a good guy. So he quit. Just like all Frenchmen eventually do.

Chris Kelson is the Pen15 of FMW.

Doesn't matter what he was. He was the only one who brought it seemingly, so O'Rion brought it too.

Don't blame O'Rion for management not finding more of a variety of competition.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:21 pm

We open up this scene at Jeff Watson's lavish mansion in Miami where he is busy watching the final moments of Ammunition 11.2, and somehow he is enjoying the intensity and heart that the wrestlers in this divison put out every single night. Once the show ends he gets up from the couch, and makes his way to the pool.

Jeff: Why didn't I think about joining FMW before, because I know that I've got what it takes to be the best that the company has to offer. (He takes a drink from his beer for a moment before picking up where he left off.) This is my chance to make a damn good impression, and to become the best that FMW has ever seen. And there is no one that can stop me from realizing that goal.

He sets down the beer, and dives into the pool so that he can cool off from the heat. The scene fades to black with Jeff busy swimming laps so that he can stay in perfect shape for when he makes his debut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8