Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
the nick bryson
Gabriel Crow
Abel Steele
David GS
Villain Within
Omega
Hannibal Frost
Cactus Sam
Vincent Van Rose
Bobino
iDeAndes
Storm183
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Kaoru
Easty
Shock
The Celt
X
Matt Dunn
Rottata
Jeff
RCA
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Jeff Whitt takes on Norman Riddle
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Someone gets knocked the fuck out
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Two of the Gold Card Favorites lock horns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap17%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
X and Crow actually take on a team of Saints
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap21%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
The Cancer returns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Recoil of the Week
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
FMW Games Announcements?
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Seriously though, aren't we supposed to be conjuring hate for this match or somethin'?

I'm busy.

See, there's the outcome of the Abandoned Title match to manipulate, then there's War Games plans to conjure,
And you're a friend, or were, at least. Not good enough a friend to stab in the back, but, do you recall a little something called the Rapture?

And then Adrian left, and Sam left, and I left, and it never happened.

It was a shame.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 am

Touche bye I never really had the problem with you a lot of the byes out back do.

So I'll try something a little different since that's what I'm all about these days. Best of luck to you two byes, I know we'll put on a hell of a show, may the better team win.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Looks like Skinemax is running scared....Jeez you thump a guy once and he pussys out. Can't wait to drag is ass to the ring and beat the shit out of him yet again. Back and forth to hype a match this way is like playing ping pong with half the table folded up. Not much fun (if you question thisstyle of ping pong watch the Great Khali in the Longest Yard)
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Cactus Sam wrote:

'I am so totally going to win CLASS DISMISSED'

That's usually the gist of what I am usually going to say. But no, it's not enough.

I have to tell you why, while refraining from all of the typical douchebaggery of smoking, drinking, energy drink consumption, cursing, and overall standard crutches that you ignominious specks of feces lean upon in your futile quest for a mediocre level of relevance.

But no, sadly I'm a bit deeper, more complicated than that.

So, being an intelligent douchebag, I'm am going to do something that requires me to create a new word for it.

I am going to destrominate (Destroy + Dominate) the faggotry that infects my classroom.

Class Dismissed, you ugly slag.

Also, Mr. O'Rion, according to the media distribution center you have not sent in your promo tape. It supposedly goes a long way into the decision making around these parts.

Do remedy that please.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Mr Austin, I believe the correct terminology for the unhumourous social reflection you were attempting to make towards Mr Sam about British women is... Matt?

It'd be 'fat slag'. Not 'ugly'.

Or... YOU SCHLAAAAAAAAG.

True, true.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:10 pm

I don't try to be funny. I am dead serious.

Also, I owe you a respone about self-destruction. Stay alert for it.

Last edited by RCA on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Hence the term 'unhumourous'.

And I am glad to see the Head Pupil using his homework planner, so to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:21 am

It is about time?
Oh yes it is, it really is!
Let's get this party started!
My hands are shaking...
Just take a drink, steady your nerves.
Let's get this party started!

Are you ready to run?
I've been waiting patiently for this...
Are you ready to run?
Are you ready to run?
Are you ready to die?
Cause lately it seems I'm going insane!

Mesias: Full Metal Wrestling, he is here. I've been here before as a cameraman. Then your stupid boss Christian G. Smitten fired me for "attacking" a fan. But I'm back. With a vengence. I've brung a man you I now call my son. He has watched some of the people in this buissness and just snapped. One inparticular....X... he is here to rise to the top and take over this buissness so we can run this fucking company. He is...Aaron...Michaels. Beware.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 pm

I believe Dunnwood asked me my viewpoint about self-destruction being the key to survival. Well, let's see. It all depends on what constitutes self-destruction. Let's look at for example, love. In some cases people think that when love comes into the picture, two become one, or even better, you begin to care about someone else more than you do your self. So, say your actions to keep and love some woman are hurting you, but you can not and will not attempt to live without her. Is that self-destruction? Or are you just whipped by some pussy that Dunnwood had when it was 11 years young?

Say you wish to drive said woman away because you feel as if she is suffering by being with you? Is that self-destruction? Another possible viewpoint? Norman Brown, a philosopher-slash-classiscist said and I quote, The human body is not a thing or substance, given, but a continuous creation. The human body is an energy system which is never a complete structure; never static; is in perpetual inner self-construction and self-destruction; we destroy in order to make it new. Is this plausible? I'd have to think so because in order to live, something has to die and to die, something must live.

Yet, self-destruction doesn't consist of primarily self-harm and this is sometimes a common misconception of it. Self-destruction can be a coping tool, a reliever of stress. Take me for example. I have my own issues and to cope with stress I lash out at friends and burn bridges at work, if not hole up in my personal quarters and immerse myself into this, the sport of kings instead of dealing with the problem head on. Granted, these bridges were built on hypocrisy-laden steel and ficticious 'relationships' with people you truly cannot trust and immersion into this eventually prepares me to deal with said problems. I digress.

Hell, if everything you hold near and dear to you were to be considered a part of you, then killing these parts of you when they become a threat to your overall sense of self and being would be self-destruction, but cutting away the clump of cancerous matter before it infects the rest of you will make your chances of survival, presumably greater, yes? Then again, self-destruction may not be the key to YOUR own, survival. But it is a key nonetheless.

But my answer is that it varies. It depends on what self-destruction is to you, and whose survival you wish to maintain.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Ew, public intellectual masturbation is so unbecoming.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:39 pm

OK, I'm not sure how to start or finish this, so I'm just going to come right out with it.

Catalyst 2010...means shit to me. I look at Team Ammunition, And the other two groups of schumcks and I do not like the blue crew's chances, especially since I'm not carrying them.

Granted, There's Drew Michaels, but if he's too hurt to get jobbed out by yours truly but healthy enough to scout his so called team, then hypocrisy is afoot. I'm not surprised, but it would be nice to see him pay this much attention to his actual group. Crow is fucking mediocre and as far as I'm concerned, should be replaced. I have no idea what Romeo is doing but I owe him for the epic smackdown I got at this same event. As for...you know what, I'm not going to discuss him.

As for Team Red and Team Green, well...Team Green is really a one man band. Team Red actually looks a bit impressive and I'd be surprised if they lost. Well, not really because I could have an effect on it. But my message is to Team Blue.

I. AM. GOING. TO. SCREW. YOU.

Somehow, someway, I am going to screw you. I'm telling you now so that you may try and fail to prevent it. I've been on this division for a while now and truth be told, I see no reason to give a fuck about it. Ya damn skippy I don't have division pride. Ya damn skippy I cannot be trusted. YA DAMN SKIPPY that I'm only in this for myself. A Benedict Arnold walks among you all at War Games. He doesn't play favorites and will strike at any moment. If you attempt to stop me, I will break a baton off in your fucking partition.

All Ammunition exists as is a naive closet nympho waiting to be exploited. It's only a matter of time before that happens. You're fighting a losing battle in War Games, Team Ammunition. I dare you to prove me wrong.

Don't worry, at least Kaoru's got the Gold Card wrapped up so you won't go home empty handed.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Whitt: HA! Look at that! Ammunition's team can't even get along well enough. One-half of their tag champs doesn't have any desire to do anything for the team! I love it!

Crusoe: Why, exactly?

Whitt: Well, it does a few things. First, it helps GSW look good. Our guys don't bicker amongst themselves in important times like these. Secondly, it gives me an opportunity to shine. If these guys argue with one another and claw at each other's throats, I can sneak in and put on a show good enough to take the fans' views away from said arguing, and on to me! What'll these viewers have more faith in: an Ammunition guy who can wrestle well and win, or several of them who hate each other and don't want to work together?

Crusoe: Gotta be the guy who wins, no?

Whitt: Exactly! Mr. Austin, keep it up! You're creating my opportunity to shine for me! Thanks, man!
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Sigh...who decided that every time a guy realises he out of his depth and isn't going to win someone he should declare "THIS MEANS NOTHING TO ME!"? RCA, It's someone transparent that you're throwing Ammo's chances at winning the War Games under the bus when we all know you'd be yelling it from the top of a mountain if you got the win in that match.
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:18 pm

First things first:

Hey, Guy-From-Some-Other-Shitty-Company. Nobody cares about you or your life. Shut the fuck up.

As for War Games, everyone knows Team Ford is winning this bitch anyway. Defect now or be called a bandwagon jumping faggot later.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:25 pm

S.O.S. wrote:
Whitt: HA! Look at that! Ammunition's team can't even get along well enough. One-half of their tag champs doesn't have any desire to do anything for the team! I love it!

Crusoe: Why, exactly?

Whitt: Well, it does a few things. First, it helps GSW look good. Our guys don't bicker amongst themselves in important times like these. Secondly, it gives me an opportunity to shine. If these guys argue with one another and claw at each other's throats, I can sneak in and put on a show good enough to take the fans' views away from said arguing, and on to me! What'll these viewers have more faith in: an Ammunition guy who can wrestle well and win, or several of them who hate each other and don't want to work together?

Crusoe: Gotta be the guy who wins, no?

Whitt: Exactly! Mr. Austin, keep it up! You're creating my opportunity to shine for me! Thanks, man!

What is this GSW upon which you speak?

Furthermore why should any of us give a damn if you bicker and fight or not?

It isn't like you actually have the money or publicity to hire any of us. It isn't like you could actually offer us anything to make us jump. So why would we give two fucks about your shitty little company that happened to produce for us a new jobber?

That's right. Your best talent is our best jobber. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Whitt: Keep talking, boys. Keep talking. Everytime you mention me, you mention my fed. And when you do, you further my cause. Keep talking.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Aaron Michaels wrote:
Mesias: Full Metal Wrestling, he is here. I've been here before as a cameraman. Then your stupid boss Christian G. Smitten fired me for "attacking" a fan. But I'm back. With a vengence. I've brung a man you I now call my son. He has watched some of the people in this buissness and just snapped. One inparticular....X... he is here to rise to the top and take over this buissness so we can run this fucking company. He is...Aaron...Michaels. Beware.

X: Huh?

Lady: What?

St. Michael Dreamkiller: Que?
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:35 pm

I don't recall mentioning anything of whatever shitty place it is you happen to pretend to be talented. Tubs may have, but people tend to take his word with a grain of salt anyway.

The fact of the matter is this: If the shit hole you crawled out of was worth a damn, you wouldn't be here. Yet here you are, pandering to masses who'll inevitably turn a blind eye once they realize how utterly moribund you are.

Time for a new plan, Meat.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Not cool, bro. Meat's MY nickname.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:32 pm

The Celt wrote:
Sigh...who decided that every time a guy realises he out of his depth and isn't going to win someone he should declare "THIS MEANS NOTHING TO ME!"? RCA, It's someone transparent that you're throwing Ammo's chances at winning the War Games under the bus when we all know you'd be yelling it from the top of a mountain if you got the win in that match.

If I got the win, then I defeated Ammunition, Corruption and Distortion in War Games. I did.

You do not want that to happen. Ammunition as a division has meant little to me for a while now, Celt. I just choose not to say so. But honestly. With Jaro, Harley, AND Bryson on one team, it would be a catastrophically embarrassing defeat for you to go home empty handed and you know it...as the weak link of the team you are.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm

RCA wrote:

Don't worry, at least Kaoru's got the Gold Card wrapped up so you won't go home empty handed.

CXC: Debateable...Highly, HIGHLY, Debateable. It's not like I don't see him and me taking this to the end, but in no way does he have this wrapped up like you've got in mind. C'Mon, Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:32 pm

First off Radical, you're not really in a position to call anyone a weak link considering you've just announced to the world "I don't think we can win this so I'm mentally bailing on this". Secondly, it's not like team Ammo is a bunch of push-overs, you guys have a former World Champ in O'Rion, the fighting head of your Division Michaels, a multi time World Challenger in Romeo and a notable up and comer in Gabriel Crow, so it's hardly a misfit army. Put on top of that that Team Ammo is made up of two already existing units (The Waywards son with yourself and O'Rion and The Broken Saints in Romeo and Michaels) that's a pretty strong unit.

But apparently all that isn't enough for you. Some student of the game you are, game implys competition, and you're basically walking out of this match because it's too competitive for you.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Easier wrote:
RCA wrote:

CXC: Debateable...Highly, HIGHLY, Debateable. It's not like I don't see him and me taking this to the end, but in no way does he have this wrapped up like you've got in mind. C'Mon, Chris.

Oh for god's sake...

First the hick dedicates precious pages of his diary to how he's intrigued by me...then Chris Austin feels the need to drop my name when he has no business doing so...now the nigger backhandedly admits that it's me he sees with him in the end?

Let me be clear: sucking my dick about the gold card will get you nowhere with me. I'm not going to give you a wink and a nod in the hallway. We're not going to "shake hands" after a match. The only thing that gets me up in the morning in this godforsaken place is the high of beating you all into swollen, bleeding, unresponsive Picasso paintings.

So save all of your sopping, wet respect.

Trust me...the feeling is NOT mutual.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Where are your haikus?
They were fun to torture you
With when responding.

I'm amazed how many votes I got considering it was a half-assed effort from myself.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm

If I was you I wouldn't be looking for trouble considering you've already got your hands full with me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Yeah, Celt, sorry for half-arsing mate, I was just struggling writing it.

There's no need to be in a panic, Mr Celt.

I'm still focused on ye.

No need to be a jealous bitch. We know you gingers have a temper, but it's just some harmless flirting, darling.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Maybe you should get your head in the game instead, because if you're harmlessly flirting with the idea of costing Team Distortion the win I'll personally lariat your ass myself.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Easty wrote:
Yeah, Celt, sorry for half-arsing mate, I was just struggling writing it.

Ah it's cool, real life shit happens. But you'll owe me a rematch one day that I'll call in...Dream Match remember!?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah, haha. No worries man.

You actually believe I care about letting 'Team Distortion' win, Mr Omega?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:19 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Easier wrote:
RCA wrote:

Oh for god's sake...

First the hick dedicates precious pages of his diary to how he's intrigued by me...then Chris Austin feels the need to drop my name when he has no business doing so...now the nigger backhandedly admits that it's me he sees with him in the end?

Let me be clear: sucking my dick about the gold card will get you nowhere with me. I'm not going to give you a wink and a nod in the hallway. We're not going to "shake hands" after a match. The only thing that gets me up in the morning in this godforsaken place is the high of beating you all into swollen, bleeding, unresponsive Picasso paintings.

So save all of your sopping, wet respect.

Trust me...the feeling is NOT mutual.

CXC: You ain't shit, son. You think you're impressing anybody walking around like the silent giant, then losing your marbles off a few name drops? When its that easy to make a nigga show their cards, you know they'll fold with a boot to their throat.

Stay with the silent treatment, it keeps you out of my crosshairs. Right about now, I'm thinking of putting you on the business end of a dickslapping, in front of a world wide audience. You had to open your mouth and "dishonahh yaw famiry"

Oh, and don't get flattered you fuckin' Kung Fu Panda. I'm merely stating I'd imagine you lasting longer than a flash in the pan, perpetual nobody, TNA gimmick, and a masturbating egomaniac. If that's what falls under Sopping Wet respect in your book then you're more eager for praise that you'd care to even realize.

Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next