Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
the nick bryson
Gabriel Crow
Abel Steele
David GS
Villain Within
Omega
Hannibal Frost
Cactus Sam
Vincent Van Rose
Bobino
iDeAndes
Storm183
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Kaoru
Easty
Shock
The Celt
X
Matt Dunn
Rottata
Jeff
RCA
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Jeff Whitt takes on Norman Riddle
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Someone gets knocked the fuck out
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Two of the Gold Card Favorites lock horns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
X and Crow actually take on a team of Saints
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
The Cancer returns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Recoil of the Week
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
FMW Games Announcements?
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Sorry, I can't hear
You with Jaro's penis in
And around your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:44 pm

A bitch cries irony?

You're chained to that Mr Miyagi fuck you hang with and you're calling me on the company I keep?

Jesus. Someone's jealous of my position.

And yes, cue joke about it being a sex position or something else you're envious about as your lard arse can't even find itself to bend its spine, let alone suck its own dick.

Yes, I can do that. Ha ha, with a little extra ha.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Copying haiku
Or token hard-ass trash talk?
Mirror on the wall...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm

All the better to reply to your snarky humour with.

And token means black and I'm no nigger, Charlie.

Speaking of which, I swear I heard that fucker earlier.

Must be my imagination. Or one of the other two.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:12 pm

The Celt wrote:
Do you guys have to reference VCW every time you trash one another?

It only proves the lasting legacy of what I created.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Easty wrote:
All the better to reply to your snarky humour with.

And token means black and I'm no nigger, Charlie.

Speaking of which, I swear I heard that fucker earlier.

Must be my imagination. Or one of the other two.

I don't have time to sit around and call you crazy, while you call me a nigger. You aren't on my level, so we sure as hell aren't swapping barbs about an eminent encounter, so I'm just not interested. Like I said, bigger things on the horizon for me.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:25 pm

If RCA's seeing this, fuck you I stole your shit.

Here's a lesson, Calvin; Nigger Charlie is Dante.

Dopey fuck.

And I genuinely hope you can enter your future prospects without such an unbecoming attitude, Mr Carter. Doubtless it would not reflect well.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:28 pm

"A schizo and a
Black guy walk into a bar..."
Sounds like a bad joke.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Enough.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Norman Riddle: Mr. Dunnwood, I really feel like you and I should pound the hell out of this Carter person.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:07 pm

OOC - Lord almighty I hate trash-talking with this character. Just not meant for it whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Shock wrote:
Norman Riddle: Mr. Dunnwood, I really feel like you and I should pound the hell out of this Carter person.

Whitt: Taking your eye of the ball, aren't we? You know, considering you still have to deal with me? For such a smart guy, you're really making a dumb decision.

Crusoe: No matter. If he ain't willin' to pay you no mind, he'll get hurt. And it's really gonna be 'is own damn fault.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 pm

ToastErr wrote:
OOC - Lord almighty I hate trash-talking with this character. Just not meant for it whatsoever.

OOC: Introduce a mouth-piece to do the talking for him, then.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:22 pm

I was just lookin' over the results so far for this FMW Games thing, and seriously, what the fuck byes. Me and Austin have accounted for fuckin' half of the points for this brand so far. Our C-4 Champion has yet to light up the board and our next highest contributor is Slegna.

Nothing against the bye, but for fucksakes, where's the desire to win.

Now I don't know if brand loyalty died when you guys switched to divisions or something, but back in the good ole days of Alchemy and Anarchy being the best brand meant something. The name may have changed but this is still the blue brand of FMW, the best fuckin' brand in the fed and I'll be damned if any other brand, green or red, gets to take that title away.

So I'm sayin' this now, Ammunition is going to win the FMW Games, our team is going to win at war games if I have to knock the shyte out of every fucker there, and I will personally kick the shyte out of anyone not pulling their own weight round here. I'm not the captain but Drew's not here right now so I'll do it in his steed. Either shape up or ship out, because Ammunition is no fuckin' place for losers.

And for match relevance that you all love so much, Dunn likes it up the bum which Sam gives after a bit of rum.

Some shyty poetry for you.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
So I'm sayin' this now, Ammunition is going to win the FMW Games, our team is going to win at war games if I have to knock the shyte out of every fucker there, and I will personally kick the shyte out of anyone not pulling their own weight round here. I'm not the captain but Drew's not here right now so I'll do it in his steed. Either shape up or ship out, because Ammunition is no fuckin' place for losers.

Seriously guys.

You're being carried by Butters and Sleg.

WTF?

Ammunition will win, even if the Comeback Kids carry the divisions ass across the finish line.

Take it away, A-O.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Shock wrote:

Hold up, money. Me and Woody, for what I know, we're cool. Mutuals unlikely to cross paths taking cuts at each other for the fuck of it. We're paid to talk shit, so we're doing it.

You, you're taking that blank check career of yours and asking me to write down a number. I'm not that generous, homie. I'm not the type you want intervening on your career path. I don't respect you enough to hash it out with you in the ring like I would if Easty and me had real problems; I'd twist your fucking neck once you stepped out of car service.

Don't try and get slick rounding up allies where there are none to be found for a fight you won't win.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 pm

HA HA!!! In the immortal words of Chris Tucker in Friday, "Thorne you just got knocked the fuck out!!" Well minus the Thorne of course. And as usual he is not here to feel my new found wrath. I let you have a rematch even though there is no stip for one in a non title match, basically because I enjoyed beating your ass so much I can't wait to do it again! So Skinemax, it looks its you and I yet again. If I knock you flat this time youngin, do the world a favor and stay the fuck down!!! Oh by the way next time you talk to Fiona ask her if I left my watch on the night stand, it was a gift from my grandfather and it is very precious to me. The engraving on the back says, "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!" Don't ask, Grandpa had a weird sense of humor!!!

OOC: I so can't wait for this i have a great promo planned and I am introducing a character that will shore up future promos as well as bringing back some old favorites!!
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:21 am

iDeAndes wrote:
ToastErr wrote:

OOC: Introduce a mouth-piece to do the talking for him, then.

OOC: Thought about it. But a Japanese mouthpiece for a Japanese character would be Mr. Fuji-esque, which isn't at all what what I'm going for. "Big guy with mouthpiece" doesn't appeal to me. I'll have to think of something else. Or just not TT, ala Ty.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:30 am

OOC: Well considering you're good at it, I wouldn't advise that.

Personally, I think you do something creative with it...like having an unexpected mouth piece for him. For instance an orphan he picks up on the street and trains to defend himself. Makes the character more sympathetic. Understandable.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:38 am

OOC: If/when I think of something original, I'll pull it. Definitely won't be the cute little kid with a big guy angle. Too generic. Though I understand you were just using it as an example of what I could potentially do.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:41 am

OOC: Who said it was cute?

I was going to say corrupt the kid to be a cold blooded killer that people expect to be cute and cuddly.

Shit, it would be even better if it were a cutesy J-Pop Girl. You be Reno and she'd be Portman.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 am

OOC: Portman still drew cute kid sympathy. He's not really supposed to draw sympathy at all. Least not yet. A jpop girl would be hilarious, no matter how I did it. At least to me. Not supposed to be hilarious. It's just...not a character meant to get over with that much continuous talking in a row. Imma have to fuck my thinking bitch.

Also, I think we're clogging up the TT thread.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 am

OOC: In another fed I had a huge Japanese Puro Wrestler that spoke no English. To solve the trash talk roblem, I had an American with him that had lived in Japan almost his entire life, and made the two not quite friends, but buisness partners almost. There are hundreds of ways to go about it, but as you've been told, it would be a waste of your TT'ing ability to -NOT- TT.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm

When I was young, no older than 8 or 9, I had a pet dog that I loved dearly. His name was Bruno and as much as it becomes cliche he was truly my best friend, I'd walk in from school he'd always be there to greet me with a wagging tail and his distorted version of a smile, we'd go to the park together, run around my garden, I even once took him to show and tell at school and at the end of the day he would curl up on the end of my bed and sleep. One day I came home expecting to see him, but he wasn't there to greet me, you see he was to weak to move, even as I walked up to him though he still wagged his tail and attempted to smile. After a trip to the vet my mom came home and told me that he had 'doggy cancer' and that every single moment of his life would be pain and agony which meant that pretty soon he would have to be taken to the vets and put out of his misery.

That night I didn't sleep, I went downstairs to his basket and sat there for an hour, I didn't say a word, I was fucking distraught and the only one who would judge me for being a pussy was the one making me that way. After an hour or so had passed, I took a rock and with one swoop I brought it down on his head SMASH! He welped and welped and squealed. I bought it down again SMASH! His agonising squeals didn't stop, so i bought it down again and again and again. SMASH SMASH SMASH! He finally stopped moving, finally stopped crying out. He was finally put out of his misery.

Now you might ask if I loved this dog so much why did I do it this way? It's BECAUSE I loved him that I did it myself, he could of gone to the vets and had some strange person he didn't know injecting him with something until he was gone completely, but he deserved more than that, he deserved for me to do it, he deserved to know that I loved him so much that I would do ANYTHING to put him at peace.

What's this got to do with anything you ask? Well I got a lot of shit before for wanting to kill the tag division and people say that I (we) got close to doing it, which I'm going to tell you isn't true, if anything we strengthened it, bought it back to the top, because the more successful we became the more people came flocking to us trying to take what we fucking worked for. Trying to take what I fucking worked for. Cause' the truth is, I fucking loved that belt, it was my crowning achievement. And you know what else i love? FMW, i love this place with all my heart and that's the reason why I'm back.

This place is whimpering out for someone to put it out of its misery, the people holding every single fucking title in this place are jokes who have won their titles not through their merits but who they are pally pally with in the back and all of you fuckers who are lying on your backs and letting them pin you are making me sick. I'm not here to be the cocky heel, that isn't me, I'm not here under the pretense of 'I'M GOING TO BE THE CHAMP' again that isn't me. I'm here to bring a rock down on the head of FMW to put it out of its misery. Not because I hate it but because i love it too much to see it go down this disgusting path.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:17 pm

OOC: ...And you said you weren't inspired Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:53 pm

OOC: This is me uninspired...
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:16 am

I remember you telling me about that dog. Such a sad story; if I had a heart it would be breaking.

We've got a job to do Sam, lets not get all cloudy eyed.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:26 am

I personally take offense to the latter part of that story.

You're little partner already has an ass whippin' in his future, Sam. Don't put yourself on that list as well. I don't take kindly to has beens slandering my name. Just ask Dunn.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:21 am

Yeah Sam, if you slander Frosts name you get to beat him at Anarchy.

And you don't want that, do you?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:52 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
I personally take offense to the latter part of that story.

You're little partner already has an ass whippin' in his future, Sam. Don't put yourself on that list as well. I don't take kindly to has beens slandering my name. Just ask Dunn.

You just want to whoop all the asses in FMW don't you?

Do not let your mouth overload your ass, trust me somewhere down the line you'll threaten to kick someone's ass and they'll end up kicking yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next