Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
the nick bryson
Gabriel Crow
Abel Steele
David GS
Villain Within
Omega
Hannibal Frost
Cactus Sam
Vincent Van Rose
Bobino
iDeAndes
Storm183
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Kaoru
Easty
Shock
The Celt
X
Matt Dunn
Rottata
Jeff
RCA
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Jeff Whitt takes on Norman Riddle
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Someone gets knocked the fuck out
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Two of the Gold Card Favorites lock horns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap17%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
X and Crow actually take on a team of Saints
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap21%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
The Cancer returns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Recoil of the Week
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
FMW Games Announcements?
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:39 am

Dunn, dwelling on the good ole days I see. Keep in mind times change. Keep in mind, I do have that title you crave so badly.

And Seth, go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:49 am

I've yet to see any evidence that times have changed.

And even if you want to play the I beat XY and Z arguement; well, I've also beat XY and Z. As well as A through to W.

(You were F. Not too sure if that's F for Frost or F for failure.)

You holding the title I want is only evidence that you were given a shot for the title I want.
It doesn't mean you're any different to the man I beat way back when.

Prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 am

These arguments are stupid and do nothing beneficial for me.

Take them somewhere else or I will delete them be forced to say things.

And given that I didn't have a class scheduled for today, I really am not in the mood to drop essential knowledge onto you simpletons.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 am

I prefer you when you're more humbled.

AIM me brah.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Dunn, dwelling on the good ole days I see. Keep in mind times change. Keep in mind, I do have that title you crave so badly.

And Seth, go to hell.

Only if you come with me, I'm scared of the big bad clowns.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Omega wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
I personally take offense to the latter part of that story.

You're little partner already has an ass whippin' in his future, Sam. Don't put yourself on that list as well. I don't take kindly to has beens slandering my name. Just ask Dunn.

You just want to whoop all the asses in FMW don't you?

Do not let your mouth overload your ass, trust me somewhere down the line you'll threaten to kick someone's ass and they'll end up kicking yours.

Have you finally come full circle or do you just lack the ability to spot hypocrisy or irony in what you say. Sooner or later you're gonna stop ignoring me Daisy...
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:13 pm

OOC:

Dunn, bring your ass to AIM right fuckin now.

NOW.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:54 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC:

Dunn, bring your ass to AIM right fuckin now.

NOW.

OOC: Good luck, he's probably balls deep by now.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:57 pm

OOC: When can I catch him?
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:04 pm

OOC: Eh, I really couldn't say mate, he's either with his girlfriend right now or raiding on WoW, I'd text him but I lost his number a while back.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:05 pm

OOC: How's the time difference from Chicago to where he is?

Like what, 5-6 hours?

In short, I'm gonna try for late tonight or tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:14 pm

OOC: Put it like this it's 10:10 pm now, sometimes he'll be on later like 2AM maybe but again it all depends.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 pm

OOC: Balls Deep > Eddie.

No exceptions.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:21 pm

OOC:

Hence I said I'll try to catch him later, twit.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:22 pm

OOC: You'll have a segment in your inbox in about 10 minutes twat.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:24 pm

OOC: We'll see if I use it...
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:28 pm

OOC: If not I'm kicking you in the nuts for pulling a Skyler.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:54 pm

OOC: EVERYONE LOOK AT THE OOC THREAD
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Good afternoon class.

Lately, I have found that a few of you have really shone in the field experiences aspect of my classroom and I want to offer you kudos. However, anyone can pat you on the back and I am all about rewarding students.

Female students that have done exceptionally should see me after class. Bring contraceptive.

As for you males. Well I know that you all have taken a fancy to these championship belts and I truly believe that the best performing students, regardless of name or experience, deserve a chance to have them.

So, I hereby inform you that I am in the process trying to revamp the TNT Title into a "Top of the Class" esque championship. No, this is not a Teacher's Pet concept, unless you're female and again, see me after class.

Now, the way this would work is that at the beginning of this 'cycle', I would present who I feel is the more impressive non-champion in FMW with this championship. You would then have until the Pay-per-view to gain a title shot. Upon gaining the title shot, you automatically forfeit the Top of the Class championship. In return, your title match becomes an open-book exam of sorts. Meaning that I would hand you the championship you challenge for, if you get what I mean.

However, if you are not gracious about it, or you begin to fail at exemplifying what I feel a future champion should be, I will make that title match, if you get one, an "open-book test" for the champion. Either that, or I will physically take the belt from you after I part your gluteus maximus with my foot.

Here's where you sound off. This can only benefit you all and I would love for the people who are overlooked by these undeserving main eventers that leech off of a past legacy to have their chance.

Any questions? Comments?

If not, then that concludes today's lecture.

I can be reached via email as well.

Class Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:57 pm

OOC - *Injects life*
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:27 pm

My new sponsers have stressed that I bring up the thirst quenching properties of Rockstar Energy Drink.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Those things'll give ya cancer bye.

See what I did there, hilarious.

Seriously though, aren't we supposed to be conjuring hate for this match or somethin'?
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Why bother? You're both so fucking predictable.

'Yabba yabba something BYES'

Or we got Dean Douglas...shit Chris Austin over here.

'I am so totally going to win CLASS DISMISSED' Yay for catchphrases. Go fuck yourself, this is an insult.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Could be worse could be "The Cancer"

Matt Dunn:

"I have plans within plans within plans within plans within plans..........within plans to ensure everything I do at FMW ends up pointless."

Or of course the loveable Cactus Sam

"I'm a drunk emo bitch"

Oh look, I can talk like other people too bye.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:54 pm

It's a shame really under different circumstances we could be 'drunk emo bitches' together. Seems like you know more about it than anyone. Tell you what, when we beat you the first rounds on me you can cry into your glass about how much better we are than you and I can pat you on the back and pretend I give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

I hate to interrupt this arguably scintillating discussion, but I would like to point out that that is in fact my 'schtick'.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Cactus Sam wrote:
It's a shame really under different circumstances we could be 'drunk emo bitches' together. Seems like you know more about it than anyone. Tell you what, when we beat you the first rounds on me you can cry into your glass about how much better we are than you and I can pat you on the back and pretend I give a fuck.

I own a bar bye, the drinks are on me.

But you're right twas a bit hypocritical of me to call you an emo bitch when I only recently stopped lamenting about my problems and bitching about them to everyone in sight. Eventually you'll see the best thing to do is man up and deal with your shit.

After we kick cancers ass you guys are more than welcome to join us at Peddlers for a few rounds.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Easty wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:

I hate to interrupt this arguably scintillating discussion, but I would like to point out that that is in fact my 'schtick'.

I thought your shtick was to jump on a popular bandwagon in an attempt to better your career?

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Cactus Sam wrote:

I own a bar bye, the drinks are on me.

But you're right twas a bit hypocritical of me to call you an emo bitch when I only recently stopped lamenting about my problems and bitching about them to everyone in sight. Eventually you'll see the best thing to do is man up and deal with your shit.

After we kick cancers ass you guys are more than welcome to join us at Peddlers for a few rounds.

Why do I have the feeling that this is going to end up in a bar room brawl? And what makes you think you're going to win? Better men than you have tried and failed, what makes you so special? You have a habit of failing everyone around you, Alex, Adrian, Theresa... So what makes you think this times going to be any different?

Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Funny, I consider the same of you.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:34 pm

I've failed a shyte load of people sure, but I've also done my fair share to squash little pissants like you. I can say the same to you Sam, what makes you think you can walk back into this federation and beat me? To quote you "Better men than you have tried and failed".

What makes it different this time is simple, I'm a bit older, a bit wiser, and hindsight is twenty twenty bye, I won't make the same mistakes again.

Like losing to you, crushing your return should help take that little tidbit off peoples list of things to throw into Alex O'Rions face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next