Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
the nick bryson
Gabriel Crow
Abel Steele
David GS
Villain Within
Omega
Hannibal Frost
Cactus Sam
Vincent Van Rose
Bobino
iDeAndes
Storm183
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Kaoru
Easty
Shock
The Celt
X
Matt Dunn
Rottata
Jeff
RCA
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Jeff Whitt takes on Norman Riddle
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Someone gets knocked the fuck out
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_lcap8%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Two of the Gold Card Favorites lock horns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_lcap17%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
X and Crow actually take on a team of Saints
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_lcap21%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
The Cancer returns
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_lcap33%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Recoil of the Week
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_lcap4%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
FMW Games Announcements?
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_lcap13%AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:58 pm

And here the fans thought I'd be the disruptive element on the team...
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 pm

You have fans? Color me surprised.

Now onto a more pressing topic. I want you all to take notice, this is the dawning of a new era. Or should I say NEW era. Look at this match and you will see PX, The Celt, Matt Dunn, Hannibal Frost, Romeo, and to make it that much grander the next generation of NEW is also involved. Seth Omega and the fanless Gabriel Crow.

The dawning of the new age is upon us. Long gone are the days of The Queen of the C-4 Division and the days of Nick Bryson being relevant. In it's place? The crazy antics of Matthew P. Dunn, the authority of the Law in FM Dub, and of course the hard hitting nature of Seth Omega.

It's really come a long way, you went from pink towel prancing to hookers and blow. But that's where the line in drawn. By the time next Catalyst rolls around we will be talking about War Games and how so and so did this, and how Team Distortion destroyed everyone in their paths.

Gabriel Crow, PX, Chris Austin, Alex O'Rion.

You've all been in the ring with me, you've all beaten me, but you were not the same men afterwards. You were simply left broken and beat down, and now? Well now you're going to attempt to regain your glory by trying to beat me in a giant ass cage.

Einstein once said, "It is okay to make a mistake, but when you repeat that mistake it becomes stupidity."

Now see, you're getting in the ring with someone you know can hurt you. Trust me I have put the hurting on many people. The point is, don't be stupid...just walk away. Especially you Chris Austin. You're already being a pussy and saying you don't "care" about War Games. You just don't want to have me pounding on that face of yours and smacking you around like the long haired bitch you really are.

Onto more pressing matters. Hannibal Frost, I heard you are still hurting from the ass kicking you got on Corruption. If that is the case I want to postpone my title match until 12.1. I know you are showing up and you're doing that whole fighting champion thing, but really have some pride and just realize if you get in the ring with me you'll be beaten.

C'mon, don't be the Chris Austin of Distortion.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Omega wrote:
You have Especially you Chris Austin. You're already being a pussy and saying you don't "care" about War Games. You just don't want to have me pounding on that face of yours and smacking you around like the long haired bitch you really are.

Truth is, I broke, nay, shattered your hand by mistake during the process of me beating the fuck out of you.

I fancy myself intelligent but if you want, I will, how do the young bucks say it... "Go Dumb" all over your butterball ass, Jigglypuff.

Fuck it, I will.

Go team Ammunition. I'll skin this bitch alive and use his blubber for insulation for the winter months.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:35 pm

OOC: I'm Jigglypuff, he's Snorlax Razz
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Blah blah blah Chris Austin.

Let me tell you something. In this business people win and people lose. Bones are broken and careers are ended, it's part of life.

I've moved on, and now the plot of revenge is coming.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Seth, please put your big boy glasses on and reread my earlier statement. I said "the fans".

I don't give two shits about the whining mouth-breathers out there who think they know this business better than we do. They're called marks for a reason.

This is one issue I have about all of you. You focus ahead rather than on the task at hand. Catalyst and War Games are around the corner and I'll focus on that after X and I take care of the two lowest Saints attached to Drew's ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Omega wrote:

Now onto a more pressing topic. I want you all to take notice, this is the dawning of a new era. Or should I say NEW era. Look at this match and you will see PX, The Celt, Matt Dunn, Hannibal Frost, Romeo, and to make it that much grander the next generation of NEW is also involved. Seth Omega and the fanless Gabriel Crow.

The dawning of the new age is upon us. Long gone are the days of The Queen of the C-4 Division and the days of Nick Bryson being relevant. In it's place? The crazy antics of Matthew P. Dunn, the authority of the Law in FM Dub, and of course the hard hitting nature of Seth Omega.

You uneducated country bumpkin. Do you always talk out of your ass like this, or is making up fantasy dream worlds something new for you. Notice how thats not a question, its rhetorical, so please dont give yourself a migrain trying to answer.

The fact of the matter is your "NEW" era is the same old shit. The "NEW"est person on your fucking list is yourself. Pure Extremist, The Celt, and Dunn have all been here for years, laregely doing then what they do now. This isn't new. Hannibal and Romeo have both been here at least a year as well, but your shortsightedness apparently doesnt see past lunch, unless its to try and gander whats for dinner I'd guess, eh tubby?

I love how you try to pine for a coming of a new age by striking up the old guard. You continually show time and time again through these conversations and debates that you are both uninformed about the history of this place and that you have zero mental capacity to do anything other than "seth smash". I seriously, seriously want to know why you even put in any effort in this place at all, when all you do is work circles around yourself and shit on the only things that make you relevant.

I want you to remember something when you inevitably try to make some sort of response to the fact that you just spat out verbal diarhea and got called out on it, again. YOU brought my name into this, again, and I have to make you realize that your place in the grand scheme of things here in FMW doesnt afford you the position to be acting entitled to an opinion here. I get that some people have the desire to see you fall flat on your face consistently with your sharp-as-a-hammer wit and cro-magnon logic, but I really find it quite sad, and I feel as your superior, someone should let you know that you're really just the retard kid that everyone lets hang around and think they're cool, when we all just feel bad youre retarded.

Have a special day, Seth. You really are doing a gold star worthy job.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Omega wrote:

I've moved on, and now the plot of revenge is coming.

Look closely at the contradiction here.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Omega wrote:

CXC: With your bitch ass.

The NEW you were a part of was a shallow attempt to create something as profitable as the original. No one at the time had any pride in being in a development camp, we were just biding our time until we hit the big leagues, and when we did, we made a splash. You guys were just trying to run with the same formula and expect the same results. It's like listening to Mike Knox compare himself to Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman. You were in "NEW" but you aren't New Era Wrestling

Last edited by Easier on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Easier wrote:

CXC:You were in a "NEW" but you aren't New Era Wrestling

OOC: Aww snap
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:05 pm

EN EE DOUBLEYEW EN EE DOUBLEYEW EN EE DOUBLEYEW

I'm really surprised theres never been a NEW One Night Stand.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Well as I understand it the recently released "Best of New Era Wrestling" DVD is selling very very well, forcing our evil boss Jaro to consider doing a "One Night Stand" in an attempt to squeeze the last drops of money our of the NEW name...

Hell, I know I'd do it anyways.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:22 pm

NEW sucks.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm

NEW was shit.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm

unless you mean "the shit" then I concur.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Too many people look back through rose colored spectacles, I always hear about how cool it was. All I remember? Shows were constantly pushed back, fucking shite production values, they wouldn't even give us our own goddamn commentators.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:44 pm

CXC: You fail to see the point I'm making. We went through absolute shit to get to where we are today, but we're better for it, and any of you who think otherwise are too full of shit and yourselves to give an accurate statement. I'll be damned if some loud mouthed neanderthal is gonna write his name under ours as if he went through the same garbage that made us who we are.

Seth Omega is the product of a generation that followed a blazed trail. They weren't special, They weren't different, and they certainly didn't fight night after night for recognition we bled for.

Seth Omega, you are not one of us, and you never will be. The Original NEW ran off shitty match summaries, thrown together cards, and the sweat blood and tears of some of the baddest motherfuckers who've ever set foot in an FMW ring. You graduated from a trumped up, bloated, shallow place that had the suckage to tear down the memory of what the real NEW was. If it wasn't for those of us who've stood the test of time and can defend the sanctity of our time spent, than he'd be right, and the legacy that we made would be as shallow and pathetic as he is.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Gabriel Crow wrote:
And here the fans thought I'd be the disruptive element on the team...

X: You are.

Lady: Agreed.

St. Michael Dreamkiller: ...he kinda looks like X when he first started. No homo.

X and Lady roll their eyes in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:14 am

Yep, so disruptive that now over half the team is on hand and defending the brand.

Very, very disruptive.

*Walks away whistling whilst someone yells from the distance*

"It's probably more cause they hate Omega!"

HEY! Fuck you!
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 am

the nick bryson wrote:
Omega wrote:

You uneducated country bumpkin. Do you always talk out of your ass like this, or is making up fantasy dream worlds something new for you. Notice how thats not a question, its rhetorical, so please dont give yourself a migrain trying to answer.

The fact of the matter is your "NEW" era is the same old shit. The "NEW"est person on your fucking list is yourself. Pure Extremist, The Celt, and Dunn have all been here for years, laregely doing then what they do now. This isn't new. Hannibal and Romeo have both been here at least a year as well, but your shortsightedness apparently doesnt see past lunch, unless its to try and gander whats for dinner I'd guess, eh tubby?

I love how you try to pine for a coming of a new age by striking up the old guard. You continually show time and time again through these conversations and debates that you are both uninformed about the history of this place and that you have zero mental capacity to do anything other than "seth smash". I seriously, seriously want to know why you even put in any effort in this place at all, when all you do is work circles around yourself and shit on the only things that make you relevant.

I want you to remember something when you inevitably try to make some sort of response to the fact that you just spat out verbal diarhea and got called out on it, again. YOU brought my name into this, again, and I have to make you realize that your place in the grand scheme of things here in FMW doesnt afford you the position to be acting entitled to an opinion here. I get that some people have the desire to see you fall flat on your face consistently with your sharp-as-a-hammer wit and cro-magnon logic, but I really find it quite sad, and I feel as your superior, someone should let you know that you're really just the retard kid that everyone lets hang around and think they're cool, when we all just feel bad youre retarded.

You know Bryson, you're a really class act guy. You come back to FMW and you expect everyone to bow down before you and kiss the ass of a former Full Metal Champion.

Enough is enough, you always want your glory, you always want to be over, you want to be the center of attention when in reality nobody cares about what storyline you're doing, about which Saint you're going after, or which dick you're sucking to get the publicity. In the long run all you've done is produce sheer ass standards and everyone wants to ride on the Bryson train so they can get over. They think being associated with you gets them more over, but in the long run all you do is shit on people and bury them.

You couldn't let Heath have the win could you? You just had to be a huge dick about it and you had to try and get more over at his expense. Instead of just taking the loss and letting sleeping dogs lie you had to get Bryson shine. You had to shit on someone else to make you look like a star, and for some reason everyone lets you get away with it.

Why?

Because it is Nick Bryson, he's a former UV Champion, he's a former FMW Champion, he has done this, he has done that. Then to top things off John Derrick comes back and magically gets handed a title shot before losing to PX. Congradufuckinglations John Derrick, you might have just buried the FMW Roster that was in the running for that belt.

And why did you do it?

Because you wanted more shine too. As far as I am concerned you and Bryson are in the same fucking boat of being so fucking selfish that you can't get over yourselves for 5 minutes in order to actually put someone else over. It's always about you two, it's always about being the superstar, you just can't accept the fact that you were both used to wipe the ass of this company and then thrown in the trash because nobody cared about you, and nobody does care about you.

Why?

Simple. You're both the same generic bullshit you have always been, you're both these guys that kids look up to and that smarks fucking hate because you're always on the TV, you're always on the ads, and you're always in the middle of everything. Hell I am surprised Derrick could pull his head out of his ass long enough to put over someone not named Roy, Michaels, or Bryson.

Let me make one thing clear to everyone, I am the future of FMW, I am going to make FMW worth a shit again, and I don't care if I have to bootscrape Bryson's face, or give a Shining Wizard to John Doc Derrick to knock them out of the spotlight, I'll do it...and when I do you'll realize that you're both just another victim.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:30 am

I've beaten Nick Bryson...

Jus' sayin'.

Ooh ooh ooh, that reminds me... someone put his name on my list of the fallen.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:44 am

Omega wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
Omega wrote:

You know Bryson, you're a really class act guy. You come back to FMW and you expect everyone to bow down before you and kiss the ass of a former Full Metal Champion.

Enough is enough, you always want your glory, you always want to be over, you want to be the center of attention when in reality nobody cares about what storyline you're doing, about which Saint you're going after, or which dick you're sucking to get the publicity. In the long run all you've done is produce sheer ass standards and everyone wants to ride on the Bryson train so they can get over. They think being associated with you gets them more over, but in the long run all you do is shit on people and bury them.

You couldn't let Heath have the win could you? You just had to be a huge dick about it and you had to try and get more over at his expense. Instead of just taking the loss and letting sleeping dogs lie you had to get Bryson shine. You had to shit on someone else to make you look like a star, and for some reason everyone lets you get away with it.

Why?

Because it is Nick Bryson, he's a former UV Champion, he's a former FMW Champion, he has done this, he has done that. Then to top things off John Derrick comes back and magically gets handed a title shot before losing to PX. Congradufuckinglations John Derrick, you might have just buried the FMW Roster that was in the running for that belt.

And why did you do it?

Because you wanted more shine too. As far as I am concerned you and Bryson are in the same fucking boat of being so fucking selfish that you can't get over yourselves for 5 minutes in order to actually put someone else over. It's always about you two, it's always about being the superstar, you just can't accept the fact that you were both used to wipe the ass of this company and then thrown in the trash because nobody cared about you, and nobody does care about you.

Why?

Simple. You're both the same generic bullshit you have always been, you're both these guys that kids look up to and that smarks fucking hate because you're always on the TV, you're always on the ads, and you're always in the middle of everything. Hell I am surprised Derrick could pull his head out of his ass long enough to put over someone not named Roy, Michaels, or Bryson.

Let me make one thing clear to everyone, I am the future of FMW, I am going to make FMW worth a shit again, and I don't care if I have to bootscrape Bryson's face, or give a Shining Wizard to John Doc Derrick to knock them out of the spotlight, I'll do it...and when I do you'll realize that you're both just another victim.

For once...for once I somewhat agree with my boy Omega here. No personal offense Jonathan, but as a professional who spent so long trying to get his first FMW title shot; how do you think it is fair that you are just handed a title shot without having done shit and all to earn it? As a member of the Ammunition roster you are supposedly representing, I am honestly disgusted to see you in this match. It is a complete and total insult to people like myself, Christopher Austin, Alexander O'Rion, and others who bust ass day in and day out only to be told "Sorry, Doc will sell more PPVs so he gets a shot before you." Someone PLEASE justify to me why Doc is getting this shot and not say...Chris Austin? Austin, as much as we may disagree lately, has quality wins and is someone who can put anyone in this company on notice. Meanwhile, Doc has lost what, his last 4-5 before "retiring" and now has lost one and counting since coming back?

It is goddamn ridiculous or, sadly enough, business as usual here in FMW.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Headbanger wrote:

Someone PLEASE justify to me why Doc is getting this shot and not say...Chris Austin?

You already answered this question:

Headbanger wrote:
"Sorry, Doc will sell more PPVs so he gets a shot before you."
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Probably, simply because it pisses you off.

This is a hell of a thing for you to say to me, after all I did to "free" your little company from Original Sin, that went to shit after I left, while you were here. Jesus Christ, dude, sing a new fucking song. It's the same shit since PWA, when you and the Misfits cried oppression at Hammond, which evil fucking twat that he is was fucking ironic as hell. I earned every god damned thing I've got, including my name. My name is my Name, that's answer your question, it still earns something, which yours did too, once. Don't give me this weak shit. You are honestly better than that.

And Omega, don't psychoanalyze me. You don't know me, you don't know a goddamn thing about me. Generic? Fucking generic? That's how you describe me? Yeah, Name From Bible + Cool Old Word. That's never been done before. Do you know why you go nowhere, because you offer nothing to no one. You wanna come after me, then you bring something better than that. You try your shining wizard, I break your fucking ankle. Then the spotlight will be on you, just like you always wanted, only it ain't glorious, it'll be 10000 watts on just how weak you are underneath, your dare I even say? Yes, I dare, generic impotent rage. The world ain't fucking fair.

Do you know what the sweetest thing is? I wasn't that concerned about the title anyway, I had my reasons to come back, and Celeste Rosseau gives it to me, because of the flagging, bedraggled corpse of what this companies, under uninspired, lifeless talent like you. Angry assholes suppurating with their discontent because are smart enough to realize how fucked the world is, but not smart enough to see their own mediocrity. I didn't want a title shot to come back with, I wanted Skyler, that's it. My only damned business was with him. I honestly didn't care, but now you know, I have motivation. Pure spite. I will take TyranT's belt and hold it right in that fucking spotlight you covet, with John Derrick glinting etched gold and burn that right into your corneas so that you can't even close your eyes with being reminded that I got the belt. I will win the title, for the same reason I won it the first time, I'm really god damned good at this, but for another one. Just so will never have it.

You wanna call me old, you wanna call me out because I have name that banks, then fine I show you why I still get that name at the top of the card, and I'll show you the benefits of experience.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Headbanger wrote:

Someone PLEASE justify to me why Doc is getting this shot and not say...Chris Austin? Austin, as much as we may disagree lately, has quality wins and is someone who can put anyone in this company on notice. Meanwhile, Doc has lost what, his last 4-5 before "retiring" and now has lost one and counting since coming back?

It is goddamn ridiculous or, sadly enough, business as usual here in FMW.

Well, you know, 11.3 was SUPPOSED to see a C-4 Heavyweight Championship Match. I was going to have a crack at supposedly the greatest, toughest, most bad ass FMW competitor ever.

But, he had to back out over a black eye or something like that.

It's all good though, I'd rather face this guy, whoever he is, at 100 percent.

See you backstage, Michaels...I want you to see just how mediocre your team is.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Jaro wrote:
Headbanger wrote:

Someone PLEASE justify to me why Doc is getting this shot and not say...Chris Austin?
You already answered this question:
Headbanger wrote:
"Sorry, Doc will sell more PPVs so he gets a shot before you."

OOC: Wow...it's almost as if FMW is a business Razz

John Derrick wrote:
My name is my Name
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 Marlo_D_20090403102404

Last edited by The Celt on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:33 pm

The Celt wrote:
John Derrick wrote:

My name is my Name
AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 Marlo_D_20090403102404

OOC:....shhh...

I realized that what is was sounding like, so I... alluded to it. Yeah... alluded...

Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:56 pm

OOC: Well if you're going to allude to something The Wire is a damn fien choice.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:49 pm

John Derrick wrote:
Probably, simply because it pisses you off.

This is a hell of a thing for you to say to me, after all I did to "free" your little company from Original Sin, that went to shit after I left, while you were here. Jesus Christ, dude, sing a new fucking song. It's the same shit since PWA, when you and the Misfits cried oppression at Hammond, which evil fucking twat that he is was fucking ironic as hell. I earned every god damned thing I've got, including my name. My name is my Name, that's answer your question, it still earns something, which yours did too, once. Don't give me this weak shit. You are honestly better than that.

And Omega, don't psychoanalyze me. You don't know me, you don't know a goddamn thing about me. Generic? Fucking generic? That's how you describe me? Yeah, Name From Bible + Cool Old Word. That's never been done before. Do you know why you go nowhere, because you offer nothing to no one. You wanna come after me, then you bring something better than that. You try your shining wizard, I break your fucking ankle. Then the spotlight will be on you, just like you always wanted, only it ain't glorious, it'll be 10000 watts on just how weak you are underneath, your dare I even say? Yes, I dare, generic impotent rage. The world ain't fucking fair.

Do you know what the sweetest thing is? I wasn't that concerned about the title anyway, I had my reasons to come back, and Celeste Rosseau gives it to me, because of the flagging, bedraggled corpse of what this companies, under uninspired, lifeless talent like you. Angry assholes suppurating with their discontent because are smart enough to realize how fucked the world is, but not smart enough to see their own mediocrity. I didn't want a title shot to come back with, I wanted Skyler, that's it. My only damned business was with him. I honestly didn't care, but now you know, I have motivation. Pure spite. I will take TyranT's belt and hold it right in that fucking spotlight you covet, with John Derrick glinting etched gold and burn that right into your corneas so that you can't even close your eyes with being reminded that I got the belt. I will win the title, for the same reason I won it the first time, I'm really god damned good at this, but for another one. Just so will never have it.

You wanna call me old, you wanna call me out because I have name that banks, then fine I show you why I still get that name at the top of the card, and I'll show you the benefits of experience.

After all I did free your company from Original Sin? Listen Tex, let me make it real damn simple for you. That was what? 6 cycles ago? What are you going to do? Free us from TyranT? Hell the only person he has tormented is his daughter, and if he didn't do it she might be unbeaten right now. You didn't earn dick this cycle and you know you didn't earn dick this cycle. Yet you magically get a title shot because of shit you did way back when? Is that how FMW works? Well in that case I have won 19 titles in 7 different feds, let me have a shot at TyranT next I deserve it based on John Derrick's logic.

Don't psychoanalyze you? I don't know you? How can you claim to be God's gift to FMW yet claim I don't know you? I have seen you on cards, I have seen you go all the way to "space mountain" and win the big belt, I am well aware of what history shows. I can read, it really isn't as difficult as you people make it seem. You want to talk about my name coming from the bible and then attaching a really old word to it? I can't help the name I was given at birth, and it has already been explained that Omega is the last letter of the Greek Alphabet. In other words, if Alpha is the beginning then I am the ending. Simple stuff really, it's a gimmick...nothing more, nothing less. My birthname is Corleone if you want to try and bastardize that too. And don't bring that "I'll break your ankle" shit with me. I'll lock your ass in a half nelson suplex and drive your ass to kingdom come before you can even wipe the dirty sanchez mustache off your face.

You know what the sweetest thing really is? You're full of shit. You come back and Celeste just throws the belt at you? I find the hard to believe. How come you didn't come back like Bryson came back? You know I actually read on a lot of spoiler sites you were suppose to be the Virus, but for some reason backed out of being the Virus because you didn't want to earn your spot again. Is that true Derrick? Are you that big of a coward that you would turn down a new gimmick and a new name to step back in here with the new generation of FMW? Face it old man, you don't want in the ring with me. I'll fuck your shit up worst that Skyler did, and when I do it you won't want to come back. I'll humiliate you, I'll have you beaten in 3 minutes, then I'll let the match drag on for 20 more minutes just so everyone can see how defenseless you really are. Then I'll end the match, you'll be shoulders down on the mat, and the ref will count to three. Then I'll simply grab a chair, open it, and give you the nicest Wrist Clutch Exploder you have ever seen on top of it.

Years from now grandparents will tell their grandkids "I remember when John Derrick was relevant, until he fucked with the wrong guy." Yeah Derrick, that day is coming soon when you fuck with the wrong guy and everyone realizes you aren't who you use to be, nobody says it and you go out to the ring clutching on to whatever light you still have, and you get fucking owned in the ring, you drag your sorry ass to the back and everyone just stares as if they already knew you didn't have it anymore. The next morning you wake up in sheer pain because of the ass beatings you have taken over the years, you get 6 hours of sleep maybe because of the constant tossing and turning, the bones you broke haunt you more than ever, and you wake up alone...another whore gone through the night.

You should have gotten married when you had the chance Derrick, you should have had a kid in wedlock while you had the chance. Maybe get a nice little house down on the sunset strip, retire out and just kick back and watch the sun go down. Instead you want to try and come in on me? You want to try and throw your name around to this new generation? Listen pops, I don't care who you are, I don't care where you been, I don't care what belt you have held. When you get in the ring with me, you become just another victim. And when the bell rings, your path to hell really begins.

Think about that while Skyler is kicking your face in. Because after he's done it, I am sure a bunch of other boys will be waiting to do it as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Hey X, remember what I said. If I want an ape's opinion, I'll give him a banana and ask for it. As for Lady, did you visit Chernobyl? Is that why you wear that burka all the time?

Dreamkiller, what can be said about you that the National Enquirer hasn't already posted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next