Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+9
Storm183
Easty
Jeff
Jeff Watson
Drew Michaels
Rottata
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
RCA
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Six-Man Tag Warfare
AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap23%AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Leviticus defends against Riddle
AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap0%AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiberius Jefferson debuts versus Alex O'Rion
AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap46%AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Drew versus RCA for C-4 supremacy
AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap23%AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Recoil of the Week
AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap8%AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 am

Cold coolin' at a bar, and I'm lookin' for some action
But like Mike Jagger said, I can't get no satisfaction
The girls are all around, but none of them wanna get with me
My threads are fresh and I'm lookin' def, yo, what's up with L-o-c?

The girls is all jockin' at the other end of the bar
Havin' drinks with some no-name chump, when they know that I'm the star
So I got up and strolled over to the other side of the cantina
I asked the guy, Why you so fly? he said, Funky Cold Medina

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:49 am

The only Jefferson I've ever heard of was Jefferson Airplane, and they sucked.

*Insert obligatory reference between new guy and crappy band here*

Genius Alex, genius, now everyone will know what a true grudge me and this man I've never heard of have.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:31 am

I have a three match winning streak going down here rooks, you fuck this up and I am coming for you. I am a rising goddamn star in this company and if you wet behind the ears fucks screw this up for me I will personally murder you in the squared circle. It will be a "barn burner" as the hick Oklahoman was so fond of saying. That being said Storm and his boys need to look the fuck out too because they are lining up across from a fricking time bomb and I will explode all over their ass!!!

Sir, that last refrence could be taken as pretty gay....I'm just saying.... You will explode all over their asses huh??

What Logan?? Oh shit well let's see... I will pound their asses into the ground... Oh hell, that's even worse.... I will give them the ass raping of a lifetime.....Oh damn, that sure as hell doesn't sound any better....

Sir, How about you just say you will beat them to a bloody pulp....That seems masculine enough to me, no gay overtones as far as I can tell....

Yeah, bloody pulp, what he said.....Any way you look at it it's gonna be ugly!!!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:52 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
The only Jefferson I've ever heard of was Jefferson Airplane, and they sucked.

*Insert obligatory reference between new guy and crappy band here*

Genius Alex, genius, now everyone will know what a true grudge me and this man I've never heard of have.

OOC: It's just me, lol.

IC: Romeo: Alex, we don't have to destroy you. I've already done that in the War Games.

But Smitten feels it's the right thing to do, so you'll forgive me if I attempt to shorten your already sinking career again.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:59 am

Ah Romeo.

Shut up.

My match isn't with you, it's with Jefferson Airplane. I've beaten you in fair matches that didn't involve blindsiding you as a teammate, although considering you're a bigger choke artist than me that could be one of the highlights of your mercifully done career.

But keep telling people how much better than me you are, it's definitely original around these parts.

Anyway, I'm gonna go back to preparing to kick the latest wrestler in FMW's long line of people being former wrestlers bitches to keep them relevant, ass.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:09 am

Romeo: Your match isn't with me, correct, but I'll still be there.

And I do hope you actually come through on your promise. It's honestly the last thing you have going for you.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:57 am

Meh, story of my life and career bye.

Isn't the first time, doubt it'll be the last, but hell it's when I normally do my best work. But I hope you'll be there bye, after I cut your puppets strings I do believe you and I need to have some words about War Games.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 am

Alex... I'd just like to let you know that I will be ringside during your match with Tiberius.

See you soon, Romeo. I do hope that you won't be trying anything funny because last time you did, well...

You see your current predicament.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:59 am

Romeo: Aww, how cute.

Austin, you touch so much a hair on my head at 12.1, I will sue you and have you fired and blacklisted in the entire professional wrestling industry for physically harming a handicapped person.

And don't you two need a word with each other?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:03 am

I see.

So say I break your neck and kill you. Will you still sue me then?

I mean, if Smitten can get Sam off the hook, I'm sure he can get a man of some financial value to FMW off the hook as well.

Especially if it's "all a part of the plan."
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 am

Romeo: You may break my neck, but I have a gargantuan bodyguard on my payroll who is not only bigger than you, but does not require the finesse and technique you try and teach in your so-called "classes" to dismantle you and snap all the bones in your skeleton.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am

And if I were to eliminate his boss, he would have no one's body to guard. Thus no affiliation with you.

And no, I don't "teach" technique. It's not like I broke your back using a hold. I did it in a very rudimentary, violent matter.

No homo.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:13 pm

RCA wrote:
And if I were to eliminate his boss, he would have no one's body to guard. Thus no affiliation with you.

And no, I don't "teach" technique. It's not like I broke your back using a hold. I did it in a very rudimentary, violent matter.

No homo.

Dead man talking.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Are you referring to yourself, or me?

It effects my next reply, because last I remember you apparently wanted to help me through some shit so I wouldn't do anything stupid and if your comments are at me, well who are you and what have you done with Drew Michaels?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Rottata wrote:
Romeo: Aww, how cute.

Austin, you touch so much a hair on my head at 12.1, I will sue you and have you fired and blacklisted in the entire professional wrestling industry for physically harming a handicapped person.

And don't you two need a word with each other?

Well then, maybe I'll do it bye.

I'm a bitter man history has shown, and fuck it, I've got a great lawyer.

Lets me get away with murder.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 pm

OOC: That was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:44 pm

The thing is Austin, this has nothing to do with personal feelings. This has nothing to do with me helping you or you being lost or anything like that. This has nothing to do with the past or the future.

This is business and, for that reason alone, you are a dead man. I am walking into that ring with one goal in mind, to knock you the fuck out. Period. The only way this match ends in my mind is with you either begging the referee to stop me or you lying unconscious in my grips as I rock your world. You have practically begged for this chance Christopher and now that it is here, it is time to TEACH you something...

That I am, without a doubt, the BEST in the world. And if you do not like, prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Well, I guess that crosses you off the Christmas card list.

Alas, You may think what you want to help you sleep at night. But I want you to know something.

Deep down? And I mean, DEEP down. You need to lose.

Not because you're a pansy or because you're stupid, but because of your higher calling. You need a loss to free you for your return to the promised land, since you apparently did a terrible job of it the first time. Oh well, it'll be as simple as this. I'm not getting "knocked the fuck out". But I am willing to die rather than give you any sort of satisfaction.

This is all about the championship to you, Michaels. When you see the bigger picture as you've implored me to, then you can let go.

I may sound rather naive, rather stupid, but for the first time, I'm OK with that. Since I cannot fathom the thought of defeating God in a fight, I guess I have to settle for a failure of a Chosen One. Besides, the last one only succeeded when He died and rose again.

Sure, you "died". But you failed all of humanity, and you failed me. Now I'm going to fail you.

F, for Former Champion.

I must win or die trying. And I mean that in every sense of the word. You'll have to take me away from my baby brother in order to keep your little belt. If you have that in you, well good luck with it.

But yeah, I don't see you landing a killing blow in Sydney. You have no idea the prices you will pay for fucking with me and stabbing me in the Goddamn back, you idiotic mealy-mouthed son of a bitch named Mary.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:23 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
I have a three match winning streak going down here rooks, you fuck this up and I am coming for you. I am a rising goddamn star in this company and if you wet behind the ears fucks screw this up for me I will personally murder you in the squared circle. It will be a "barn burner" as the hick Oklahoman was so fond of saying. That being said Storm and his boys need to look the fuck out too because they are lining up across from a fricking time bomb and I will explode all over their ass!!!

Sir, that last refrence could be taken as pretty gay....I'm just saying.... You will explode all over their asses huh??

What Logan?? Oh shit well let's see... I will pound their asses into the ground... Oh hell, that's even worse.... I will give them the ass raping of a lifetime.....Oh damn, that sure as hell doesn't sound any better....

Sir, How about you just say you will beat them to a bloody pulp....That seems masculine enough to me, no gay overtones as far as I can tell....

Yeah, bloody pulp, what he said.....Any way you look at it it's gonna be ugly!!!

Hey you know that I don't like or respect you at all, but i'm willing to trust you so that we can win the match. I'll be damned if i'm going to let you fuck up the match for us, because you will be shocked about what I can bring to the ring.

And after the match is over i'll be willing to fight you anytime, but be prepared for the asskicking that i will give out.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

Hey you know that I don't like or respect you at all, but i'm willing to trust you so that we can win the match. I'll be damned if i'm going to let you fuck up the match for us, because you will be shocked about what I can bring to the ring.

And after the match is over i'll be willing to fight you anytime, but be prepared for the asskicking that i will give out.

You don't have to like or respect me youngin, All you gotta do is give a 110 percent in this match then we can go our seperate ways. I don't intend on skipping down the Goddamn yellow brick road with either of you after this match. As for me fucking up the match, I am the one with a three match winning streak coming into this son of a bitch. If anyone ain't gonna tank it's this guy right here. I was just giving you and Tweedledumber a heads up. Just check that big ol ego at the ramp and get this shit done ok?? We need to focus on Storm and his boys, not have a pissing contest amongst ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:02 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Well then, maybe I'll do it bye.

I'm a bitter man history has shown, and fuck it, I've got a great lawyer.

Lets me get away with murder.

Romeo: This whole "fuck the world" mood swing you're on lately doesn't really suit you very well, you know that?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Whitt: Boys, I want you to take a look at this:

AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD FloridaBelt1

You see that? Do you SEE that?

That's the Florida Heavyweight Championship of Gold Standard Wrestling.

It makes me better than any of the five competitors in this match.

I'm not concerned at all with what you guys have going for you. I don't care if you want to work together. I don't care if you want to rip my head off and shut me up. All I'm concerned with is going out there and proving why I'm better than you five, and why I'm better than any of these Full Metal Wrestlers. None of you can compare to GSW. And I'll prove that again tonight.

OoC: When do we learn about the Catalyst pre-show? I'd like to know if I've won or not, as that will influence my promo.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Ah, thank you! I've been looking for the perfect bloody rag to mop up...

Well...

You'll find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Storm: What a Face

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Rottata wrote:
Romeo: This whole "fuck the world" mood swing you're on lately doesn't really suit you very well, you know that?

Who said anything about fuck the world?

I like the world, the world has wrestling, beer, beautiful lasses desperate for comfort. No, the worlds fine.

It's more a fuck you Romeo attitude really, since you hit me in the head.

Bitter, remember.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 pm

OOC: Check PMs
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:45 pm

You guys have gone a little bit quiet lately or is it because you are all hiding your heads in shame with the loss of WarGames.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:52 pm

No it's because we were trying to find a bag big enough to contain all of your mothers ugly bye.

It was a match, a match none of you fuckers were in, and matches do get lost from time to time. It's called wrestling, learn about it.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 am

Storm183 wrote:
You guys have gone a little bit quiet lately or is it because you are all hiding your heads in shame with the loss of WarGames.

It would look better on all involved if you kept your mouth shut.....I have learned that in this place sometimes those who say the least do the best....Take Ty and Faith for example. Just a piece of advice youngin'. If you want to get rough with someone come at me, I am going to kick your ass at 12.1 after all.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
It would look better on all involved if you kept your mouth shut.....I have learned that in this place sometimes those who say the least do the best....Take Ty and Faith for example. Just a piece of advice youngin'. If you want to get rough with someone come at me, I am going to kick your ass at 12.1 after all.
Alexander Crysto said that to me before my first match and look what happened to him. Anaconda Vice and he was tapping like a bitch. I would do the same thing to you if you weren't being so nice to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next