Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+9
Easy
Drew Michaels
Alex O'Rion
Abel Steele
Bobino
David GS
Jeff
RCA
Skyler Striker
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Ammunition 12.2?
DGS engages in fisticuffs with Leviticus to unify the TV and Lightweight Championships
AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap31%AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Eddie Chamberlain and Skyler Striker fight for contracts
AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap19%AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Tiberius duels the Gold Card Titan, Kaoru Hanayama
AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap13%AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
God-Boy referees a brawl between the Wayward Sons and the Comeback Kids
AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap37%AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:49 am

Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking
And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me?
I don't know what to say since a twist of fate when it all broke down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Good Morning class. It appears that with Michaels being the official in what I expect to be a successful first defense for the Wayward Sons, maybe someone out there is out to rid the world of the King.

Well, we can't have that can we? No. We cannot.

Alex, it will be your ass if we lose by way of yet another sub-par effort from your person.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:53 pm

OOC: DGS vs. Leviticus? Holy hell, that's gonna be a fun match.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:53 pm

OOC: Yes. Yes it will. Also, holy hell = oxymoron win.

Another notch in my (singles only) streak AND the opportunity to be one of the few guys to unite a belt with another belt? Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:25 pm

RCA wrote:
Good Morning class. It appears that with Michaels being the official in what I expect to be a successful first defense for the Wayward Sons, maybe someone out there is out to rid the world of the King.

Alex, it will be your ass if we lose by way of yet another sub-par effort from your person.

Ha.

Keep it up.

Do what ever other person that has stood across the ring from me has done, and brush me off.

I'm a nobody, and Sleg's washed up.

No need to worry about us at all.

Nothing to see here, folks.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:14 pm

RCA wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
RCA wrote:
Bow down if you choose, but do not make yourself a target. I tend not to miss.

Listen up Chris.... like so many of your lectures this one missed the mark too. Now that you are officially the mangiest dog in the Ammunition yard the only target around these parts sits squarely on your back bloke.

Not that I expect you will be rushing to face me anytime soon, as you've stated plenty of times before, but since Jaro saw fit to put me back on the blue show I guess that just means the yard got a little bit smaller with one more hunter in the pack.

Let me know when you are finished beating up on the young pups....

No, I didn't miss the mark. If you could stop yourself from shivering and shaking you'd be able to see it. As it were.

What?? Ease up on the Kool Aid Chris...you know Alex mixes that stuff himself right?

RCA wrote:
Why alert you, so I could beat you a third time? Anyway, I'd be nicer to me if I were you. I know that I can bring about change that would greatly benefit people such as yourself. So be respectful to your superiors or well, your time will be up, pardon the pun.

What is it about the C-4 Title, is the belt made of lead or something? First Drew with his god complex and now RCA

If only our former champion had followed your soft as butter strategy Chris you wouldn't even have had a shot. I know you and Drew had your differences, hell I never really liked the guy either, but I sure as hell respected him because he gave anyone and everyone a shot at that belt during his reign. Something tells me we won't be holding you up to the same accord.

There are no surprises there, but please spare me the rhetoric. Nothing you have ever done has benefited anyone but you mate. Even your tag team partner seems to wish he was anywhere else but tied to you.

Regardless of all that I will say well done Chris. C-4, Hayabusa and Tag Team Champion is a fine haul by anyones standards. Do they help you when you lay down your pretty little head to go to sleep at night? Can you look at yourself in the mirror now?

Name a better challenger for your title from Ammunition Chris....can't do it can ya bloke? Kaoru has the gold card, Drew has a higher calling, DGS has his own belt and that only leaves your tag team partner....

I just beat former a FMW World Champion, I am about to end the career of Skyler Striker and I am twice the fighter now that I was when last we met.

Drew was a Champion's Champion....I guess the question you have to ask yourself mate, is what kind of champion do you want to be Chris. As you said sooner or later my time will be up, as it will be for all of us. The question is how long do you want to continue avoiding me Chris? Is that what you want to be remembered for?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Kabutters wrote:
RCA wrote:

Ha.

Keep it up.

Do what ever other person that has stood across the ring from me has done, and brush me off.

I'm a nobody, and Sleg's washed up.

No need to worry about us at all.

Nothing to see here, folks.

You forget dear Butters.

I'm supposedly washed up too, so I don't get to under-estimate anybody.

But I'll be damned if you're taking our tag team belts, I never got to hold these with my brothers, I'm gona make damned certain I hold it for a good long while with Austin.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
What is it about the C-4 Title, is the belt made of lead or something? First Drew with his god complex

Haters gonna hate.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
What is it about the C-4 Title, is the belt made of lead or something? First Drew with his god complex and now RCA

If only our former champion had followed your soft as butter strategy Chris you wouldn't even have had a shot. I know you and Drew had your differences, hell I never really liked the guy either, but I sure as hell respected him because he gave anyone and everyone a shot at that belt during his reign. Something tells me we won't be holding you up to the same accord.

There are no surprises there, but please spare me the rhetoric. Nothing you have ever done has benefited anyone but you mate. Even your tag team partner seems to wish he was anywhere else but tied to you.

Regardless of all that I will say well done Chris. C-4, Hayabusa and Tag Team Champion is a fine haul by anyones standards. Do they help you when you lay down your pretty little head to go to sleep at night? Can you look at yourself in the mirror now?

Name a better challenger for your title from Ammunition Chris....can't do it can ya bloke? Kaoru has the gold card, Drew has a higher calling, DGS has his own belt and that only leaves your tag team partner....

I just beat former a FMW World Champion, I am about to end the career of Skyler Striker and I am twice the fighter now that I was when last we met.

Drew was a Champion's Champion....I guess the question you have to ask yourself mate, is what kind of champion do you want to be Chris. As you said sooner or later my time will be up, as it will be for all of us. The question is how long do you want to continue avoiding me Chris? Is that what you want to be remembered for?

A better challenger?

David GS, belt or no belt he has a strong track record. He did best me at the Hayabusa Cup, you know? Something you didn't have the balls to enter, but I digress.

Skyler Striker as well, at least he's making an impact instead of whining about a golden opportunity (which you cost yourself) lost.

Hell, Drew deserves a rematch, Even Celt has a claim for a title shot. But you? Are you really clinging to your victory over Doc? The same Doc who hasn't won in two damned years? No, ignoramus. Just no.

Damn near anyone besides some 34-year old bitch that's whining about someone not giving a shit about him because he's beaten him twice could justify a title shot. Doc isn't even worth shit as a damn win anymore, and you can tell him I said it. Look, how about you go home to your bratty adopted child, and bury your carcass six feet under while that Parkinson's or Dementia Pugilistica, whatever you have, sets in. I can see it setting in already, I know you're fucked up, I know boxing has left a mark on you, slut-mongrel. It's why you talk and think the way you do. You're going to end up like Chris Benoit and I have half a mind to kill TJ myself to save his soul the trauma of seeing someone he loves do it.

I don't give a shit what Drew is or was, the fact remains that the ONLY reason I have the C-4 championship is because DREW REFUSED TO FACE ME UNLESS IT WAS A TITLE DEFENSE. I never wanted the damn championship and rest assured I don't intend to have it long but if you don't hold your tongue I promise that you will NEVER fucking sniff anything close to success if I have administrative say about it, and guess what? I do since I'm king. I suggest you focus on Kaoru (since he has 'your' property) or Skyler, since he's about to annihilate you.

I am not a Champion's Champion. I never said I would be. I care about being the best, and the C-4 title doesn't make me the best. I don't give a fuck about living up to some standard that you judge people too because you don't have what it takes to live up to it, besides, the best match you EVER wrestled? I destroyed you in it. You haven't done anything on Ammunition worth a C-4 title shot, and by the time you do, I won't be champion.

As for Bobino.

Shut up. We get it, you like being overlooked and shit since it makes your so-called 'ability' that much more impressive. The fact is, you of all people are someone I take very seriously. If only because you're so fucking lazy and inconsistent that you can damn near fall into a victory. Slegna? Of course I take intellect such as his seriously, he is a demi-god or something, yes?

Yes.

You? Your fucking name is Butters. Tell me why I should take you seriously, even though I already do.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Nice to see you can read a bio page Chris, I guess I underestimated you...

Now let me dispel some of the bullshit you are peddling mate.

I haven't mentioned the Gold Card in weeks. I've moved on from that disappointment, sure I'll face Kaoru at some point, that fat prick keeps getting in my way but that is because the fans want it not for revenge.

As for T.J, the boy is not in my care any more. He is living with his family in Australia and whilst I took the opportunity while 12.1 was in Australia to visit I have no intention of letting the boy stay with me while I am a part of this business. This is no place to raise a child.... too many unsavoury characters.

Lastly, yes, boxing has left a mark on me. It leaves a mark on anyone in the game more than a few years, wrestling is no different Chris. One day you will wake up and realise the end of your career is closer than the beginning and all those old injuries you just shrugged off come back to haunt you.

That day has come for me, but I am not finished yet mate.

As for your threat that I will never get a shot if you having anything to do with it.... Time to crack out the KY and go fuck yourself mate. You're not the first to threaten me Chris and despite your bloated ego your not even close to the most intimidating so I'm not going to leave you alone....

If that bothers you, well, I'll be the guy destroying opponents on my way to the top of THE mountain
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Well duh, it's called doing research, you half-wit.

And no, I don't have to look intimidating. I don't even have to be intimidating. I don't need to scare someone into a loss.

Good luck with that journey on the mountain. I do hope you are successful.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:19 am

Abel Steele wrote:
I am about to end the career of Skyler Striker and I am twice the fighter now that I was when last we met.

Ha.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 am

"E":

To my dear, unfortunate opponent, Jeff Watson,

While I don't know who you are, and lack the necessary interest to research your behaviors and mentality, I'd like to take this time to address you as a means to introduce myself to my peers as a whole. Though it is true that I could take the time to scan through your well documented career at another forum, vignettes detailing your tales of intrigue and romance, transcripts of your verbal ability, a history of allies and nemeses, I'd prefer not to trouble my breath with the atmosphere of mediocrity such a place is burdened with.

I know I'm gonna beat your ass Jeff, beat it to the fucking ground. There are few things clearer in my mind. But in this profession, especially the corner we occupy, there's a certain dilution with which we need to self medicate in order face some of the twisted challenges put before us. Believe me, the lies and half truths I've had to feed myself to get here could scare the mean off an alligator. I won't be surprised if you think you could be me, so I'm gonna give you a quick rundown of what you can expect from me.

I'm probably gonna hammer you a couple times in the center of the ring, knocking you on your knees. Then, I'm gonna charge you into the corner and smash at your head until you want to vomit and your eyes feel like they're gonna pop out of your skull. Then, I'm gonna throw you around the ring, back and forth, back and forth, until your ankles have rolled to all degrees, and the shin splints make you beg for amputation. You're probably gonna try and take it to the ground and slow things up, but I'll have more knees in your gut than a church pew. Around then, I'll probably leaving you standing all stupid like in the center of the ring, waiting for me to barrel into you like a fucking freight train, then pick you up and drop you on your fucking skull for the Ammunition contract.

So now instead of coming out here and stretching your plumage, you can spend the rest of this week trying to prevent just one of those things from happening, even though I'd consider all that effort a courtesy if I were you, knowing full well I could just kick your teeth out the back of your head and be down with it. But it lacks the sort of sportsmanship with which I hope to be synonymous.

Have yourself a nice night on the town with a lady friend, or maybe a quiet night at home sometime soon, Jeff. Because I'm seriously, seriously going to hurt you.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:04 pm

OOC: Jesus Christ that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 pm

OOC: Now I hope that guy shows up. lololol

IC:

Now... I don't even need Romeo for this one, man. He's too busy bitching about shit, besides, his beef isn't with you. He ain't got nothin' to say to you, Jumbo Sushi.

You say you're a Gold-Card Titan... and I like the sound of that. That's tough. Hard shit right there. But me, dog, I'm a killer. It doesn't matter whether you're a god, a titan, or a mere mortal.

Alex O'Rion got lucky, and I'll give him that. Dog's smart.

But my name is Tiberius.

And I'm going to kill you.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:38 pm

OOC: That was pure fucking gold Easy...Ro tore it up too
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Them black folk are good at trash talk. True story.

Except for Eddie, he's secretly white.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Skylermence wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
I am about to end the career of Skyler Striker and I am twice the fighter now that I was when last we met.

Ha.

I'm glad you can laugh about it mate. After all it wouldn't be a good look for the rest of us to see a grown man left shattered and crying in the ring. Kinda bad for the our image ya know...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:35 pm

I refer you to my previous statement.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 pm

OOC: I won't lie, I am amped up about this match. This is going to be awesome. Let's rip it up DS, like I know we can.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:37 pm

OOC: That's the plan. 4 srs.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:27 pm

RCA wrote:

A better challenger?

David GS, belt or no belt he has a strong track record. He did best me at the Hayabusa Cup, you know? Something you didn't have the balls to enter, but I digress.

Skyler Striker as well, at least he's making an impact instead of whining about a golden opportunity (which you cost yourself) lost.

Hell, Drew deserves a rematch, Even Celt has a claim for a title shot. But you? Are you really clinging to your victory over Doc? The same Doc who hasn't won in two damned years? No, ignoramus. Just no.

Damn near anyone besides some 34-year old bitch that's whining about someone not giving a shit about him because he's beaten him twice could justify a title shot.

Exhibit A:

Skylermence wrote:
AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD Ammnewlogodraft

STANDINGS:

Kaoru Hanayama (6-2-0)
- Current Gold Card Winner

Chris Austin (8-4-0)
- Current World Tag Team Champion, Current C-4 Champion, 2009 Hayabusa Cup Champion

Abel Steele (6-5-0)
- Former Gold Card Winner
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Kaoru is 6-2, a better winning percentage than I.

And you for that matter, Mr. "just above average".
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:23 am

Mate...the fact remains I am third in the rankings. Considering I pounded that fat japanese sack of shit into submission at Distortion 12.2 I'll state once again.... my claim to a title shot is as good as anyone else.

Stall away Austin....as I said before I am not expecting someone as yeller as you to do anything but stall. It's just entertaining to see you continue to doge me.

Jumping around all over the place kinda like a cane toad with a rocket up its arse
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 am

You have nothing. You have no claim. You haven't won in months. Last time you were worth a damn TyranT busted your shoulder up and you decided that it was enough to justify allowing your Gold Card to be taken. In fact, the last time ANYONE SAW YOU AS A FUTURE CHAMPION, I was busy dropping you on your head for my second straight victory over you.

Hell if you want the Goddamn championship that bad, I'll give it to you. I don't need it. I don't particularly want it. But it amuses me to see your increasingly senile ass mask your shortcomings with stubborn determination to get opportunities that you need to be earning, but INSTEAD, you choose to beg and annoy like a fucking fly.

Don't make this toad stick his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:04 am

RCA wrote:
Kaoru is 6-2

Going on 6-3, son.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:16 pm

I will be watching to see if you can make that happen.

If so, kudos.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:37 pm

RCA wrote:
You have nothing. You have no claim. You haven't won in months.

Pay more attention.

RCA wrote:
In fact, the last time ANYONE SAW YOU AS A FUTURE CHAMPION, I was busy dropping you on your head for my second straight victory over you.

Hell if you want the Goddamn championship that bad, I'll give it to you. I don't need it. I don't particularly want it. But it amuses me to see your increasingly senile ass mask your shortcomings with stubborn determination to get opportunities that you need to be earning, but INSTEAD, you choose to beg and annoy like a fucking fly.

Don't you get it yet Chris...? Mate I am not coming at you for your title, although unlike you I won't be chanting how meaningless it is should I happen to ever hold it, that's just outright disrespectful to the pantheon of great champions we have had before you bloke.

No, your title is an aside mate. As you put it i have been annoying you for longer than you have eld that belt because I need a chance to correct mistakes of the past. I don't want to go back and start over like none of this ever happened fella, the past has passed and only a fool attempts to recreate history. No what I want is a chance to prove that history will not repeat itself, that I am better now than ever before.

I would have thought that a 'student of the game' would understand that one mate.

And now to my favourite part of your response....

RCA wrote:
Don't make this toad stick his tongue out.

RCA wrote:
I don't intend to have it long but if you don't hold your tongue I promise that you will NEVER fucking sniff anything close to success

RCA wrote:
Bow down if you choose, but do not make yourself a target. I tend not to miss

RCA wrote:
So be respectful to your superiors or well, your time will be up, pardon the pun.

Anyone else hear an echo in here....?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:49 pm

1. I don't give a shit about respect or the so-called great champions. I am not a Student of the Game to "pay tribute" or "show respect".

2. I would understand that if you were better than you've ever been, but you're not.

3. Don't be hypocritical. All you've done is talk about how you will punish this person or redeem yourself, and prove that you are whatever you are. You are average and the sheer fact you got this far just on damned fists is an insult to FMW that said federation should be ashamed of.

4. Supremacy, I defeated you. Lethal Injection, I defeated you. There. History repeated itself.

5. I don't like repeating myself either but I'm trying to educate you, dullard. Listen. You do not want me to face you, and to be honest with you, you don't deserve to face me for anything worth shit, including the last remnants of your pride, most of which you lost thanks to Carter, TyranT and myself. You don't deserve to have any second chance because you followed MY path that I laid out as a rookie blueprint to early greatness, but just like me, you got brought back down to reality. By wanting to lose to me a third time, clearly you want to erase history and pretend as if the past never happened, unlike a guy who found another way to get what he was after, like I did.

Accept the fact that I am 2-0 against you and that your best wasn't good enough to beat an above average effort on my part. You can do NO better than you did at Lethal Injection and you refuse to see it, bitch. If you can accept that and admit that I am your superior until otherwise proven then MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I might entertain the thought of allowing you to 'redeem yourself'.

But you won't do that.

So consider this the last time I address you. Class Dismissed, you mealy-mouthed idiotic piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:32 pm

1. That's pretty much what I just said.

2. Based on what flawed logic. I have had 1 match and won it convincingly. Until someone proves otherwise I am better than before

3. If I was able to get so far on fists alone mate, then imagine how far I will go now that I train every day in other fighting styles.

4. will not equals has not. More flawed logic.....

a) despite your impressively bloated ego teling you otherwise I regret to inform that you did not invent anything new by fading into oblivion after an impressive debut. That particular story is older than FMW fella. Kudos to you for finding a way to rise above that though... I hope it was worth the cost mate....

b) So....much....flawed.... logic....

I guess the hypocrisy and bullshit finally reached critical mass inside your head. Had to happen sometime bloke

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 12.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next