Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+9
Storm183
Easty
Jeff
Jeff Watson
Drew Michaels
Rottata
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
RCA
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What are you most looking forward to?
Six-Man Tag Warfare
AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap23%AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Leviticus defends against Riddle
AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiberius Jefferson debuts versus Alex O'Rion
AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap46%AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Drew versus RCA for C-4 supremacy
AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap23%AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Recoil of the Week
AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage

AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Cliff Carvanha wrote:
Damien Fox wrote:
Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
This new English D bag reminds me of a certain Southern sociopathic cousin lover. Using big words and grandstanding when a fuck you and a roundhouse to the jaw would work. At best mild jock itch and at its worst a festering boil. Something that can be taken care of rather easily though it should not be ignored for too long else it just get that much more ingrained and hard to remove. My recommendation use a lil Gold Bond now and get rid of this fuck head before he gets that prerequiste FMW Weirdo thing going ala Dunnwood and the like.

I'm sorry mate, I don't speak retarded.

Your actions are beginning to indicate otherwise.

You've got me all wrong, mate. I speak with retards.

OOC: So, how's the character so far? I mean, besides from being a general asshole; do you guys think there's hope for him?
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:16 am

Damien Fox wrote:
Cliff Carvanha wrote:
Damien Fox wrote:
Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
This new English D bag reminds me of a certain Southern sociopathic cousin lover. Using big words and grandstanding when a fuck you and a roundhouse to the jaw would work. At best mild jock itch and at its worst a festering boil. Something that can be taken care of rather easily though it should not be ignored for too long else it just get that much more ingrained and hard to remove. My recommendation use a lil Gold Bond now and get rid of this fuck head before he gets that prerequiste FMW Weirdo thing going ala Dunnwood and the like.

I'm sorry mate, I don't speak retarded.

Your actions are beginning to indicate otherwise.

You've got me all wrong, mate. I speak with retards.

OOC: So, how's the character so far? I mean, besides from being a general asshole; do you guys think there's hope for him?

If you're just planning to jump around here to badmouth people, I don't see why you'd be interested in being around here at all.

OOC: I'm mainly satisfied with the fact you managed to keep at least one division's trash talk alive, so there's stuff to follow up on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:56 am

Lazyking wrote:
I was going for plain, Benny Hill. You see, you haven't done anything here to warrant a better response. Its true that I haven't done anything either, but I'm not the one running their mouth, seeking attention.

Benny Hill? Brilliant! Soddin' brilliant. See? You're catching on already. You will find, though, that my ego is so big I'll take pretty much anything as a compliment. Thank you, Mapster!

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
I think my message was clear in Plain Red White and Blue English "mate". My words didn't need a decoder ring from the Cracker Jack Box to understand them at all. I called you a fucking douche bag who was on the level of pretentiousness with one cousin loving Southern genteleman we all used to know and love. Sorry I didn't drop a bloody or mate or some other cockney bull shit in there so you could understand it....Next time I will speak a lil slower for ya JACKASS.....

Actually, your message was rather orange. Wait, wait... what? I'm not allowed to break the fourth wall? Fine. Now, let's look at what you just said there, Axel. Great name, by the way. Very 80's rocker'ish.

Of course I'm a bloody douche. Pretentious, though? I rile people up. But if you want to look at the things I say, I pretty much exclusively speak the truth. People take offense to it, mate because the truth... The truth bloody well hurts.

No apology necessary for the lack of cockney terms. You'll get there, mate. You'll get there.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Fox this place already has quite enough unintelligible Brits...Dunnwood is all we really need. So if that's your game why don't you try a lil harder and come back when you got something a bit better. As for the 80s rocker thing, it just so happens that that would be Axl not Axel so you can see we are a bit different, even though I had the pleasure of sharing many a Southern California bar stage with the great Axl Rose when we were both coming up in the Sunset Strip scene. But I digress....Point is you and I can flap our gums til the cows come home, but it won't do a damn bit of good if I don't teach you a lesson so as my bud Rose used to say.....GET IN THE RING MOTHER FUCKER!!!

OOC: The TT thread died, but I assume the show is on it's way but here is a loving kick in the rear....
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:17 pm

OOC: If you were going to trash talk Fox you should've done it on Corruption results... where he appeared?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3