Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+14
Loins
Jeff
Drake Parker
cYnical
Vendetta
Leviticastform
RCA
Hannibal Frost
Braxton
Nicholas Gray
Leon Caprice
Antonio_G
Skyler Striker
Edible14
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What are you looking forward to most?
Tag title match!
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Tournament preview! No shows vs Sons of Attrition
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
King defends the TV title versus The FROG
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
FMC Qualifiers: Abel, Doc, O'Rion
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
The other FMC Qualifier
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Skyler tries to earn a shot at the C4 title
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:26 am

Santana: Isn't attrition, like, another word for "poor people?"
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:55 am

Ha...

Oh...

You...

You...

I got a good laugh out of that. I really did.

And hey, I like women. So we all win.

Now I want some Fruit Loops...

But yeah, don't be an asshole to my friend. I'm not really "down" with that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:12 am

Santana: That was actually a serious question...
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:51 am

Damien wrote:
Loins wrote:
Let's just see what happens then Gray. You take us lightly, and when we walk away as the new tag team champions, we'll see who the laughing stock is then.

Prideman. You're not worth the shot management's givin' you. You and Jack won't be walkin' away with anything but mine and Gray's boot marks on the front and back of both of your heads.

Talk all your shit, put us down, and underestimate us. I'm fine being the underdog. But when you back an animal into a corner that is when it is at its most dangerous. Jack and I will walk in the underdogs, The Pack. And what you don't seem to understand is that we would risk our bodies, sanity and eachother to walk out the champions. We will scrap, scratch and claw our way to the top.

So when you and Gray are left lieing on your backs in the middle of the ring, with your waists stripped of the tag team titles we will stand over you. Then once and for all, every person under the FMW banner will finally see. We are The Pack, and we are here.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:02 am

Wait... we get to take the championships a show earlier?

Good shit.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:54 am

Sage and Santana wrote:

Sorry.

I had you pegged as snobs.

And thus, your question came off as if it were snobby.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 am

Loins wrote:
And what you don't seem to understand is that we would risk our bodies, sanity and eachother to walk out the champions.

It's not that we don't understand, it's that every time Packy Wacky did that before to try for other titles you guys failed, so it's not a huge factor.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:48 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Loins wrote:
And what you don't seem to understand is that we would risk our bodies, sanity and eachother to walk out the champions.

It's not that we don't understand, it's that every time Packy Wacky did that before to try for other titles you guys failed, so it's not a huge factor.

You mean that one time when all of us were against Apostasy for the title? When every man was for themselves? Yeah, great comparison drawn to a tag team title match.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:56 am

No I meant every title match one of the Pack's been in. Like all of Jack's shots at the abandoned title he fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:19 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
No I meant every title match one of the Pack's been in. Like all of Jack's shots at the abandoned title he fucked up.

Doesn't mean that I will follow the trend. Even if I have to drag Jack to this title win I will. I know he's as pumped for this as I am so that won't be a problem. The only thing getting fucked up this time, is you.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 am

If the only way Jack is able to get a win now is to get carried to it by you, then he's in an even sadder shape than I thought.

Though, to be fair, he won't be winning either way so I guess that's a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 am

Over confidence is a sure sign of a fool, Gray.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:05 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

Sorry.

Santana: I'm willing to forgive you for that, kind sir. We're not snobs, just stupid.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:

Now I want some Fruit Loops...

OOC: LMAO. That deviant!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Loins wrote:
Over confidence is a sure sign of a fool, Gray.

So is following a guy who hasn't won in ten months AND who's only led you to losses and becoming a giant joke.

Actually, that's beyond fool, that's just mentally handicapped at this point.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Also, it ain't over confidence. We are the best Tag Team in FMW. Period.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 pm

That cannot be denied. You are the current FMW tag team champions. But that doesn't make you untouchable. That doesn't mean that you cannot be stopped, and defeated.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Yeah, but not by you.

Good work avoiding what I said, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:

You called me mentally handicapped and then come out with this line. You sound like a playground bitch who's upset because he's been annoyed. You've been champions how long and this is what you bring to the table? I did respect you, a whole bunch, but fuck it. Your pathetic. I have followed Jack, it seems the right thing for me, it may not be to you but I'm sticking with it. And yes, I am winless. But I'd rather be losing and willing to face up to the challenges ahead, than win and become a whiny, pathetic, bitch. I'm not playing playground name calling. I'm here to wrestle you and take away everything that defines you as a competitor in FMW. You have more to lose than The Pack. Without your tag team titles you have no leverage to call yourself better than anyone else here. So let's hope for a bit of change here. A win for The Pack and shake up for all of FMW.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Loins wrote:
Nicholas Gray wrote:

You called me mentally handicapped and then come out with this line. You sound like a playground bitch who's upset because he's been annoyed. You've been champions how long and this is what you bring to the table? I did respect you, a whole bunch, but fuck it. Your pathetic. I have followed Jack, it seems the right thing for me, it may not be to you but I'm sticking with it. And yes, I am winless. But I'd rather be losing and willing to face up to the challenges ahead, than win and become a whiny, pathetic, bitch. I'm not playing playground name calling. I'm here to wrestle you and take away everything that defines you as a competitor in FMW. You have more to lose than The Pack. Without your tag team titles you have no leverage to call yourself better than anyone else here. So let's hope for a bit of change here. A win for The Pack and shake up for all of FMW.

And why should I take you seriously? Here's a hint: There's no reason. Because, again, you follow a failure, YOU'RE a failure, and you and your boys are the laughing stock backstage.

I don't bother rising above calling you mentally handicapped (Which you wouldn't hear on a playground, by the way, you'd just hear the word retarded) because you're extremely not worth it. You guys have done nothing to deserve this title shot, so I'm sure as hell not gonna take the time to say lots of big words that you wouldn't understand anyway, when I could be doing far more productive things like training, reading the books I haven't had time to lately, watching youtube videos, watching paint dry. Y'know, things more important than you. You are literally the worst wrestlers currently employed in this federation, and if GSW really wanted to get more support they should point out that management keeps giving you guys title shots instead of people who don't suck.

Of course this doesn't mean that when that bell rings we're not gonna be going 100%. We will, because that's how champions do. And we're gonna beat you, we're gonna pin you, and then we won't have to listen to you again because you're not getting another after this.

That's how this rodeo's gone down every time the Pack's gotten any title shot before, and that won't be changing at 15.3, not next cycle, and extremely likely not before you and Jack both get future endeavored.

Bye, Lackey #2.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
And why should I take you seriously? Here's a hint: There's no reason. Because, again, you follow a failure, YOU'RE a failure, and you and your boys are the laughing stock backstage.

I don't bother rising above calling you mentally handicapped (Which you wouldn't hear on a playground, by the way, you'd just hear the word retarded) because you're extremely not worth it. You guys have done nothing to deserve this title shot, so I'm sure as hell not gonna take the time to say lots of big words that you wouldn't understand anyway, when I could be doing far more productive things like training, reading the books I haven't had time to lately, watching youtube videos, watching paint dry. Y'know, things more important than you. You are literally the worst wrestlers currently employed in this federation, and if GSW really wanted to get more support they should point out that management keeps giving you guys title shots instead of people who don't suck.

Of course this doesn't mean that when that bell rings we're not gonna be going 100%. We will, because that's how champions do. And we're gonna beat you, we're gonna pin you, and then we won't have to listen to you again because you're not getting another after this.

That's how this rodeo's gone down every time the Pack's gotten any title shot before, and that won't be changing at 15.3, not next cycle, and extremely likely not before you and Jack both get future endeavored.

Bye, Lackey #2.

And when you're done hyping yourself up to be the best thing in this company these two failures will embarass you. If you win at 15.3, then feel free to show me the right way to be doing things in this company, I'll come knock on your locker room door to let you do it without having to find me. But until 15.3, you haven't won. Our match is on paper and we are equals. So I'll just keep up the blind faith in Eastwood and if he doesn't lead us to the tag team championships, I will. And unlike your air of self righteousness, we will be more than happy to give you a rematch without looking down our noses at you. We're only equal until the match is over. We aren't just going to disappear and go away. That's not how a pack works. What should be mulled over is that according to you we are "the laughing stock backstage" and we still get these title shots. We must be doing something right.

See you at 15.3 Gray. I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Loins wrote:
And when you're done hyping yourself up to be the best thing in this company
Except we never did that? The only thing I've said is that we're better than YOU. Which is supported by our respective records.

Loins wrote:
If you win at 15.3, then feel free to show me the right way to be doing things in this company, I'll come knock on your locker room door to let you do it without having to find me.
Get a new master.

Sorry, couldn't wait.

Loins wrote:
We must be doing something right.
Like losing, and losing, and losing, and losing, and some more losing, and also losing.

Loins wrote:
Again, Tip 1: Randomly talking in a deeper pitch to try and be scary? Isn't scary.

I'm going to go finish reading Darth Plagueis now.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Again, Tip 1: Randomly talking in a deeper pitch to try and be scary? Isn't scary.

What deeper pitch? There was no deeper pitch.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Ooookay then.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:56 am

Sage and Santana wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

Sorry.

Santana: I'm willing to forgive you for that, kind sir. We're not snobs, just stupid.

I'm not gonna' join in on the flirt fest with yall, but... I'd never call either of you stupid.

Bubbly...

Promiscuous...

Ignorant maybe.

But not stupid.

And don't be offended by my harsh words. I'm the troubled hero with a snarky sense of humor and a wicked attitude, so it all comes with the job.

OOC:

And thank you for catching that little comment, Austin. I had you in mind when I wrote it.

But not in the utterly homosexual way in which I made it sound.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:53 am

I sense that Hannibal is laying the grounds for a rather risque video documentation of an upcoming rendezvous with either one (or both) of the Braxton twins.

Granted this won't help him in the tournament but, I guess there's worse ways he could spend his time.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Judging from how people have been acting the last few weeks, he's not the only one trying to sail into their velvet oases.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:

I hear that.

Loins wrote:
And when you're done hyping yourself up to be the best thing in this company these two failures will embarass you. If you win at 15.3, then feel free to show me the right way to be doing things in this company, I'll come knock on your locker room door to let you do it without having to find me. But until 15.3, you haven't won. Our match is on paper and we are equals. So I'll just keep up the blind faith in Eastwood and if he doesn't lead us to the tag team championships, I will. And unlike your air of self righteousness, we will be more than happy to give you a rematch without looking down our noses at you. We're only equal until the match is over. We aren't just going to disappear and go away. That's not how a pack works. What should be mulled over is that according to you we are "the laughing stock backstage" and we still get these title shots. We must be doing something right.

lol Blind Faith I GET IT
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Judging from how people have been acting the last few weeks, he's not the only one trying to sail into their velvet oases.

You know, being Tag Team champion and having made improvements in your wrestling ability... you'd think that you wouldn't need to bring that up in order to feel good about yourself. Hell, I have actually been rather civil to you but like an abysmal comic who stumbled upon an accidental laugh, I hear people continue to run the joke into the ground.

And that's fine.

I hope that people continue to find this particular thing about me, funny. Then they won't take me seriously and I do some of my best (read: most violent) work against people that do not take me seriously.

So Nicholas, feel free to mention that. Get some of my opponents to mention it too. Because at Lethal Injection, provided I decide to remain in that tournament?

(dun-dun-dun)

People will be forced to understand that the Student of the Game is no laughing matter.

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:55 pm

RCA wrote:
Nicholas Gray wrote:

You know, being Tag Team champion and having made improvements in your wrestling ability... you'd think that you wouldn't need to bring that up in order to feel good about yourself. Hell, I have actually been rather civil to you but like an abysmal comic who stumbled upon an accidental laugh, I hear people continue to run the joke into the ground.

And that's fine.

I hope that people continue to find this particular thing about me, funny. Then they won't take me seriously and I do some of my best (read: most violent) work against people that do not take me seriously.

So Nicholas, feel free to mention that. Get some of my opponents to mention it too. Because at Lethal Injection, provided I decide to remain in that tournament?

(dun-dun-dun)

People will be forced to understand that the Student of the Game is no laughing matter.

Come on Chris, be nice - that Tag Title is the only thing giving him any self esteem right now. Do you really want to take that away from him?

Actually, scrap that. Continue with your verbal demolition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next