Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+14
Loins
Jeff
Drake Parker
cYnical
Vendetta
Leviticastform
RCA
Hannibal Frost
Braxton
Nicholas Gray
Leon Caprice
Antonio_G
Skyler Striker
Edible14
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What are you looking forward to most?
Tag title match!
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Tournament preview! No shows vs Sons of Attrition
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
King defends the TV title versus The FROG
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap27%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
FMC Qualifiers: Abel, Doc, O'Rion
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
The other FMC Qualifier
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Skyler tries to earn a shot at the C4 title
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Oh, if only I had money to throw at you King.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Hey, Chris.

I can't emphasise enough how ridiculous the whole 'class' bull is, and I also think that it's utterly pathetic that you need reasons from other people to stick around.

I think you should also know that neither Full Metal nor the world of wrestling itself need you. Both will go on without Chris Austin.

However.

You owe it to yourself to stay.

Who gives a damn what anyone else thinks? Why are you putting your own destiny, your future, into the hands of people who wouldn't hesitate to try and rid themselves of you if they could? Aren't you the guy who's supposed to be the master manipulator, the one who calculates and analyses and does it all so he can get to the top? From what I can see, your trophy cabinet is missing the World Title, so either your standards for supremacy are incredibly low, or you haven't yet achieved what you wanted when you arrived in FMW, and I can only believe it's the latter.

Plus, we still haven't gotten a chance to tear the house down yet.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Agreed. Plus I know how much you want to face me, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Vendetta wrote:
Oh, if only I had money to throw at you King.

King: No such luck, I'm not cheap. Also, I am of the opinion, fuck you Chris Austin. If you need other people to convince you to stay, then you should be gone already. Cut the bullshit and pick. If you aren't sure you want to be here, leave. An uninspired Austin will do nothing but harm to your legacy.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Jonathon King wrote:

King: No such luck, I'm not cheap. Also, I am of the opinion, fuck you Chris Austin. If you need other people to convince you to stay, then you should be gone already. Cut the bullshit and pick. If you aren't sure you want to be here, leave. An uninspired Austin will do nothing but harm to your legacy.

You see this opinion? It means shit to me. It is coming from a spoiled brat that is knowingly allowing himself to be played like a fiddle by two women, and for what, because they're up front about it? You should be castrated on the spot for this blatant self-loathing.

As for Skyler, while I do not appreciate your disparaging remarks about my class (after all, you are in it), what you had to say was quite poignant. I'll be taking your reply into account.

Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:35 pm

King: Better than the blatant attention-mongering you've been participating in. I don't give a fuck whether you listen to my opinion or not, but you literally asked for everyone's opinion and mine is that you're a punk who is bailing out before he gets to the next level of competition because he's afraid he'll lose, but he wants everyone to load on the compliments before he pussies out completely so that he can feel good about himself.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Now see, that? That right there? That's a pretty good answer.

It appears that your balls do indeed exist.

But if you really think I expect compliments then you're sadly mistaken. Not many people like a teacher unless he or she absolutely sucks at his or her job.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Santana: Just another reminder that we are not using King, for his money or for his skill. We genuinely like the dude.

Sage: As for you, Mr. Austin, I think you should do whatever you want. I'm going to leave it there, just in case you don't care about mine or Santana's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Sage: As for you, Mr. Austin, I think you should do whatever you want. I'm going to leave it there, just in case you don't care about mine or Santana's opinion.

Rest assured, neither Austin nor anyone else with any deal of common sense cares about the constant and consistent opening and closing of your mouths.

I phrase it like that because neither of you ever seem to actually say anything of significance.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Santana: Jealous much?

Sage: I know right. Just because no one pays you attention because you're as important to this world as Miley Cyrus, doesn't mean you have to lash out at us like that.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:

Sage: I know right. Just because no one pays you attention because you're as important to this world as Miley Cyrus, doesn't mean you have to lash out at us like that.

I'm quite happy to be the least important person in the world to people like you. The only people who I need to have any significance to are my family and the few remaining friends I have. I thought I'd open my mouth here because your constant blathering is annoying and unnecessary, but I have to ask: what about you should I be jealous of?
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Oh, I bet they like King. And his dick.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:28 am

Sage: You've changed, Blake.

Santana: Why are you being so horrid to us? =(

Skyler Striker wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

I'm quite happy to be the least important person in the world to people like you. The only people who I need to have any significance to are my family and the few remaining friends I have. I thought I'd open my mouth here because your constant blathering is annoying and unnecessary, but I have to ask: what about you should I be jealous of?

Sage and Santana: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sage: You can't be serious, can you?

Santana: Besides the fact that everyone loooves us, we're out-of-this-world beautiful and are worldwide famous and admired?

Sage: There there, Skyler. You're not the only one who envies us.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:26 am

Vendetta wrote:
Oh, I bet they like King. And his dick.

King: You are truly disappointing, Blake. Your massive downgrade in attitude after the girls expressed interest in me implies that you have major issues with being overlooked. When the girls were giving you their attention, it was all sunshine and butterflies, but now that they show interest in a much, much, let me really emphasize this here, MUCH better catch, you reveal your true colors as a sad, pathetic little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:38 am

Oh okay, I see.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:58 am

Sage and Santana wrote:
Sage and Santana: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sage: You can't be serious, can you?

Santana: Besides the fact that everyone loooves us, we're out-of-this-world beautiful and are worldwide famous and admired?

Sage: There there, Skyler. You're not the only one who envies us.

So what you're saying is that I'm jealous of your beauty, popularity and fame?

The two of you are even more vapid than I first thought.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Sage: Whatevs Trevs. Your drowning in your jealousy right there.

Santana: Exactly, Blake. You're hating on us for no reason and it hurts my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:13 am

Confused the Ammunition and Corruption V+P deadlines...

Awesome [/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:14 am

But they're exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:18 am

Well fuck, now I'm even more confused =/
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:37 am

Easty wrote:
Well fuck, now I'm even more confused =/

Did you confuse the voting deadline with the promo deadline? Because those were the same before. But we're trying this new system to help appease those who think voting is biased or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:48 am

That sounds feasible. I think the six hours V+P period instead of the usual 48 is what threw me for a loop.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:51 am

Yeah and now I'm fucked and a tag team title match that had been built so well is a foregone conclusion. Damn you Eastwood.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:52 am

I actually kind of like the shortened V&P time. It forced me to go into super overdrive and write my whole promo in two days, which is supergood time for me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:54 am

Loins wrote:
Yeah and now I'm fucked and a tag team title match that had been built so well is a foregone conclusion. Damn you Eastwood.

Dude, I'm sorry ok? I fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:57 am

Easty wrote:
Loins wrote:

Dude, I'm sorry ok? I fucked up.

I follow you blindly and ask nothing in return but you're always too busy on a magical mystery quest to put some effort in. How do you even expect this to continue? Maybe I should start listening to the other guys in the back...
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:57 am

Not sure if drama

Or Prideman's being IC.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:58 am

Sam. OOC, mate =P
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 am

OOC: Was going for in character. We have no drama, much. =P I'm not angry... just disappointed Easty.... *shakes head disapprovingly*
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:10 am

It's cool, I'll let you beat the shit out of me tomorrow in lectures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next