Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+14
Loins
Jeff
Drake Parker
cYnical
Vendetta
Leviticastform
RCA
Hannibal Frost
Braxton
Nicholas Gray
Leon Caprice
Antonio_G
Skyler Striker
Edible14
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What are you looking forward to most?
Tag title match!
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Tournament preview! No shows vs Sons of Attrition
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
King defends the TV title versus The FROG
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap27%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
FMC Qualifiers: Abel, Doc, O'Rion
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
The other FMC Qualifier
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Skyler tries to earn a shot at the C4 title
Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Yeesh, some people can't take a joke.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm

And judging by how you were able to keep a job when most of your career has been a waste, whether it be within that abomination known as the Broken Saints or any point before Damien Inferno (who was actually a relatively strong tag team wrestler before you teamed with him... I guess I see who's the force on this team)...

FMW can in fact take a joke, even after it had run its course.

Good job on getting it together.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 pm

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:
Santana: That was actually a serious question...

Sorry.

I had you pegged as snobs.

And thus, your question came off as if it were snobby.

Santana: I'm willing to forgive you for that, kind sir. We're not snobs, just stupid.

I'm not gonna' join in on the flirt fest with yall, but... I'd never call either of you stupid.

Bubbly...

Promiscuous...

Ignorant maybe.

But not stupid.

And don't be offended by my harsh words. I'm the troubled hero with a snarky sense of humor and a wicked attitude, so it all comes with the job.

OOC:

And thank you for catching that little comment, Austin. I had you in mind when I wrote it.

But not in the utterly homosexual way in which I made it sound.

Sage: Although I don't totally agree on your descriptions of us, I don't find it offensive at all. Besides, girls love a good troubled hero Wink

RCA wrote:
I sense that Hannibal is laying the grounds for a rather risque video documentation of an upcoming rendezvous with either one (or both) of the Braxton twins.

Granted this won't help him in the tournament but, I guess there's worse ways he could spend his time.

Santana: Umm... no thanks. Thanks for assuming we'd do something like that.

Sage: I expected a little more from you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:

One, neither of you had to take it in the direction you did. I could have been implying that Hannibal would be cross-dressing (risque for him) and then galloping up and down Rodeo Drive with you two Simple Life part eight stunt doubles.

Two, I appreciate that you expected more from me. However, I expected more from you two as well. I feel disappointed in you two ladies. It seems you are merely cock-teases and while I personally do not find myself moved by your "beauty", the rest of these seemingly hormone-driven "men" may in fact be going gaga over what is probably, at best, an average lay on either one of your best days. Not that they'll ever find out, right? You're "good girls" or whatever.

Three, you're barking up a very dangerous tree. I have well-documented "issues" with seemingly bratty women like yourselves and I am trying to leave those issues dead and buried. Walk away. Please.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:45 pm

RCA wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

One, neither of you had to take it in the direction you did. I could have been implying that Hannibal would be cross-dressing (risque for him) and then galloping up and down Rodeo Drive with you two Simple Life part eight stunt doubles.

Two, I appreciate that you expected more from me. However, I expected more from you two as well. I feel disappointed in you two ladies. It seems you are merely cock-teases and while I personally do not find myself moved by your "beauty", the rest of these seemingly hormone-driven "men" may in fact be going gaga over what is probably, at best, an average lay on either one of your best days. Not that they'll ever find out, right? You're "good girls" or whatever.

Three, you're barking up a very dangerous tree. I have well-documented "issues" with seemingly bratty women like yourselves and I am trying to leave those issues dead and buried. Walk away. Please.

OOC: Hahahahaha I found this quite humorous.

Sage: You could have implied that but you could have implied something else as well. Just saying.

Santana: Don't get us wrong, kind sir, we didn't want to start anything. We quite like you, actually. We just wanted to point out that we are, yes, good girls and lovely, respectful women.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Understood. Please note that I wish to remain on civil terms with the both of you. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Santana: So do we. Like I said, we quite like you and respect you and your whole class-dismissed-shindig. =)
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:50 am

I'm starting to understand the direction everybody is coming from, when it comes to you - Santana and Sage.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:25 am

Santana: What's that supposed to mean Blakey?
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:43 am

Sage and Santana wrote:
Santana: What's that supposed to mean Blakey?

That you're annoying?

That you act like whores?

That you need to leave?

I dunno, but I think "Blakey" isn't as happy to be your friend anymore.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:49 am

Sage: I was actually going to be nice to you, Daniel Prideman, but you don't deserve it.

Santana: Yeah, and haven't you lost more matches in your career than days you've woken up out of bed?

Sage: Btw if we were to "act like whores", we'd be saying pompous stuff like "OMG YOU GUYSSS ARE SOOO HOTTT, I WANT YOUR DICK NOOWWW". But we haven't. Because we're not whores nor are we acting like any. You need some new material as much as you need a win.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 am

Completely uncalled for, sir.

Don't be a dick.

These ladies are simply here to enjoy the life that Full Metal Wrestling can give them. Even if they are using... subtle seduction to manipulate the male wrestlers here. I for one love being manipulated by the opposite sex.

Speaking of the ladies, believe me, ignorance can be bliss. Be thankful that the troubles and demons of the world have no affect on you.

I only compliment. Some, will of course, conceive my words as criticism.

OOC: Austin, you better stick around. I want my Frost/Austin main event. I WANT IT. My stats sheet here is missing one thing: A solid, 1v1 win over Chris Austin. Not saying I'll get it, but damn it, I want my chance. Friend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:59 am

I guess Frost is right. Although in some cases, 'subtle seduction' is an understatement.

Oh and Prideman, I don't believe I asked you to answer the twins for me.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:01 am

Sage: I would like to see how we are "seducing" people. From my knowledge, we're fully clothed, haven't propositioned anyone sexually and haven't been outrageously flirting with anyone. What is wrong with everyone?
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:03 am

Oh okay, I take it back - you haven't been at all flirtatious or manipulative towards anybody.

Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:04 am

I would like to refer you to my last statement, and more specifically, to the word "subtle". You yourselves might not even notice. It might be built into your character.

Which is totally okay.

It's evolution.

Sexy, sexy evolution.

Celebrate yourselves, girls.

And it's called having a silver tongue, Vendetta. You should try it.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 am

Santana: Exactly. Thank you. We're not purposely doing anything to gain unfair advantage. We can't help being stunning and charming and all of the above.

Sage: We expected a bit more from you, Blakey.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:06 am

Celebrate. Just please, not to me.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:10 am

It's okay man.

The singles world is a tough path to navigate. Treacherous to those with no clue.

As for someone with more than few clues, hey ladies.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:12 am

Sage: See, everyone. We treat Hannibal nicely and he treats us nicely in return.

Santana: I miss King =(
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:13 am

Cheers.

So how's the Sons of Attrition working out for you?

The wrestling world is a hard place to navigate for somebody with no clue. Leave it to somebody with more than a few clues.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:14 am

I have failed to do my job if I can't fill in for... King.

Somehow, I feel less of a man.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:17 am

Santana: King is our friend =)

Sage: I thought you were our friend as well, Frost?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:27 am

Of course I am, that's not the issue.

Apparently, this... King fella' has something I don't.

I'm not sensitive, by the way, I just drink alot.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:39 am

Seems King has something none of us have. It's probably the money.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:22 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:

OOC: Austin, you better stick around. I want my Frost/Austin main event. I WANT IT. My stats sheet here is missing one thing: A solid, 1v1 win over Chris Austin. Not saying I'll get it, but damn it, I want my chance. Friend. Very Happy

OOC: You should say something IC, since Austin asked his class to give him reasons to stay. You didn't answer so I guess you're OK with him leaving you heartless bastard!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 am

Vendetta wrote:

So how's the Sons of Attrition working out for you?

Bryson: Hilariously.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Sage: See, everyone. We treat Hannibal nicely and he treats us nicely in return.

Santana: I miss King =(

King: Sorry ladies, but the combined stupidity in the room was giving me a splitting headache. Almost like I was back home again, only with more testosterone and less petty backstabbing. As for you Blake, it probably is the money, but you'd be amazed at what problems you can solve by throwing money at them until they go away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 15.3 Trash Talking Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next