Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+8
iDeAndes
Easty
Drake Parker
X
MPD
RCA
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What do you look forward to the most at Ammunition?
Strong newcomers Ryu and Ryder take on GSW
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Chris Austin deals with his issues with hacker Mr. E
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Broken Saints, Comeback Kids, and SoSB and Stormmaster fight for tag team glory
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Abel Steele and Leviticus face off
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Gray Inferno continue their struggle with GSW
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Smitten defending against the upstart Anwyl and the returning Alex
Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
X

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:35 pm

OOC: Should I vote? Reading Leon's votes and explanation, I'm feeling the same way. Does this happen all the time? Since this is the second time it has happened to me, I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't promo next time lol
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:23 pm

OOC: Promo is up and complete! It was written in a rush but I feel it is very solid and serves as a nice development piece. It is also the start of a bigger story for old Levi. Give it a read and let me know what you think.

@X No it doesn't happen all the time. and yes you should vote. And please don't no show, I for one like your work.
Back to top Go down

Ammunition 14.2 Trash Talking Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2