Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+11
Storm183
Ryu Quinn
Skyler Striker
Abel Steele
Edible14
RCA
iDeAndes
Easty
Damien
David GS
the nick bryson
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What Are YOU Most Excited For?
OJA defends America's Honor vs Killswitch
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
DGS in action
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Anwyl takes on Artemis
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
The Abandoned Championship on AMM
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Drew and Faith taking on Abel and Austin
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Another Amazing Tag Championship Match
Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Ryu Quinn

Ryu Quinn

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:34 pm

David GS wrote:
Dude. That wasn't even good.

What can I say? I can never resist the opportunity to crack a pun. Even if it is, admittedly, a bad one.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:08 pm

OOC: Austin did not choke out DGS, DGS blacked out/passed out from a ladder assisted (Read: ladder rungs/grooves pulled and ground into DGS' face) Camel Clutch.

Austin would tell you this himself but as you can see by his promo (which I'd like some feedback on if it's not too much trouble), he's going through some things, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Quinn

Ryu Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:07 pm

OOC: Well, I was just working off of this line:

David GS wrote:
Then I lost to Austin - he beat me by choking me unconscious.

In other news, haven't read your promo yet, but ask me on AIM tomorrow for some feedback and you shall have some.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:45 pm

OOC: That's because, IC, Austin destroyed him to the point that David GS is unable to comprehend how he lost.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:38 pm

OOC: No, your match writing's just vague.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm

OOC: Well that's up to you how you saw it but I'm pretty sure I was specific in that particular spot.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 am

OOC: I'm arguing for it's own sake - point is, DGS was KTFO'd.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 am

Drew,

I hope you are going to do the honourable thing and NOT tag Faith into this match. Surely a man of you callibre would not throw an innocent and helpless woman to the dogs.

And by "dogs" I mean my tag team partner
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 am

Abel's actually... right.

If Faith finds herself in the ring with me, and I do hope this isn't the case, but, if she does cross paths with this "dog"...

She might as well be a bitch in heat.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have other matters to attend to.

*calls hospital for updates*
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 am

Of course I am right.

Then again I don't really want to fight the her either. It's incomprehensible that a man like me should have to endure the farce of facing off against a mere girl. I mean I like Faith, she has all the attributes I like in a woman... seen and not heard etc...

It's just that the poor misguided girl needs a more appropriate role in the company, like Ring Announ.... oh wait. Well I think there is still an opening in the cafeteria.

Someone needs to do something about this match because Austin can't and I won't lower my standards just because a woman is on the other side of the ring
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 am

King: I am incredibly bored right now, somebody entertain me.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:20 am

By the look of you I'd say you're pretty good at "entertaining" yourself.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Of course I am right.

Then again I don't really want to fight the her either. It's incomprehensible that a man like me should have to endure the farce of facing off against a mere girl. I mean I like Faith, she has all the attributes I like in a woman... seen and not heard etc...

It's just that the poor misguided girl needs a more appropriate role in the company, like Ring Announ.... oh wait. Well I think there is still an opening in the cafeteria.

Someone needs to do something about this match because Austin can't and I won't lower my standards just because a woman is on the other side of the ring

I can't believe me of all people is calling the sex card on this, but what the fuck Abel? Do you honestly think that Faith isn't as tough as old boots? If you want to lower your standards to face her then by all means, but when you limp backstage beaten and battered I'll be there with a tinny in one hand and a cig in the other, laughing at you.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:34 am

Jonathon King wrote:
King: I am incredibly bored right now, somebody entertain me.

Would a knee to the temple be entertainin'? If so, I'm sure I could fascilitate it.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:57 am

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Sure Faith is tough as, for a girl. But that's just it. There ain't no way a shiela can hold her own in the ring with the blokes.

Period.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:06 am

See, that's exactly why you are where you are and I am where I am.

I don't discriminate, I take everyone seriously, especially if they've beaten Christian G. Smitten, as Faith has.

Now, this doesn't change the fact that she's a woman and while a few months ago I would have relished this, well... I'm trying to turn over a new, less misogynistic leaf, but no, I'm not just going to underestimate her so it is best that she doesn't get in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:17 am

Smitten, for all his flaws is not an animal.

Any decent man would not go full steam ahead against a woman. It's a dog act and it's in front of the whole world. I'd wager my house that every win Faith has came out of chivalry.

And that's why this match is dangerous. You put a girl who has allowed herself to be fooled into believing she is a legitimate presence in the business against the lowest dog in the yard and don't expect blood.

Drew must protect this foolish girl from herself.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 pm

I know you think you're insulting but quite frankly, I am an absolute animal in that ring.

So while you claim that I'm the "lowest dog" in the yard, I AM actually, the most dangerous. YOU can vouch for that, Abel.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Leviticus: I think Abel gets it really. Why would someone want to glorify domestic violence on television? It isn't right and even though he isn't Gold Standard at the moment I am glad Abel knows it.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Not trying to be a dick, Chris...but maybe you should take this Ammunition off and take care of your pops.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:59 pm

OOC: colored text = inner thoughts.

iDeAndes wrote:
Not trying to be a dick, Chris...but maybe you should take this Ammunition off and take care of your pops.

You shut the fuck up, you understand me? I have my own way of dealing with things and I don't care to hear anything you have to say about it.

He's going to be fine.

I hope... this is a mistake, I should be at the fucking hospital...

So why can't I make myself go back?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 pm

RCA wrote:
I know you think you're insulting but quite frankly, I am an absolute animal in that ring.

So while you claim that I'm the "lowest dog" in the yard, I AM actually, the most dangerous. YOU can vouch for that, Abel.

It's no about beng insulting Chris, it's just facts. For better or worse you seem to have no filter in ring. Giving credit where credit is due, for the most part it seem to have been for the better.

That said you didn't look so dangerous last time I saw you close up.

Last edited by Abel Steele on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm not trying to preach at you or berate you for any perceived wrong doing on your part, Chris.

I'm talking to you as a fellow human being and as a guy whose fucked off all of his own blood relations.

Go be with your dad, bruh. When he's okay, you can come back and we can call each other fuck bags all day or philosophize about the aspects of this business.

We may not get along and it may not sound like much coming from me, but I'm praying for your pops.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:28 pm

You don't get it do you, Dante?

THIS is not a situation that you've been in, to my knowledge. This is not something that you are equipped to handle or even try to tell someone how to handle. Sometimes, people just don't have it...

Whatever, I do not have to explain myself to the likes of you. Leave me the hell alone. You said you washed your hands of me, stick to your word.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 pm

I'm..I'm not going to argue with you, kid.

Just tell you the man who raised me died tragically...

That the woman who raised me was the person I avoided seeing because I made every excuse under the book. That she'd be fine. That I'm too busy. When the truth was, I was too weak to be able to see her in what I perceived was weak.

That the child I failed to raise to my best of my ability was forcibly taken from me due to my inept care.

So no, Chris. I don't know exactly what you're going through because frankly I'm not you. But I have a strong idea.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Well keep your idea to yourself.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:26 pm

When you're less upset, we can talk if you like, bruh.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:12 am

...OUCH, Ed. Not making this easy are you?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Easty wrote:
...OUCH, Ed. Not making this easy are you?

OOC: Nope. Thanks for the compliment, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 14.1 Trash Talking Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next