Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
Seanawott
RCA
the nick bryson
Kiyoshi Ryu
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Easy
The Celt
Nero Trinity
Damien
Lucian
iDeAndes
David GS
Jeff
Abel Steele
Bobino
MPD
Rottata
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 am

I'm refering of course to the management. Like I've always been. However, some of the fans are just as bad, because they've been conditioned to be so.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:49 am

Matt P. Dunn: Redux wrote:
I'd be impressed if it wasn't for the fact that that your lecture was not only filled with inaccuracies, but also filled with nothing new if a few more words.

All lectures are based on some sort of historical precedent,and to be honest, the cool thing about history is that you can say you know it, without actually experiencing it. Ask yourself if you really know what happened during the Civil War.

No, you don't. Unless you were there. Otherwise you have to take a historian's word for it.

So, given this, if the historian in this case is one of the most corruptive, conniving, backstabbing, manipulative, semi-cowardly and underachieving people to ever step foot in FMW (in case you don't know, I mean you), then how can we be expected to truly believe anything you say and thus, believe in your cause? Your words and your cause is a farce.

On the other hand, you have me. A person who like you, had underachieved until I got it together via becoming Student of the Game. A person that does not like when a challenge doesn't exist. A person that has told truths and yet, been able to admit he was wrong if someone can prove him such.

A person who in retrospect, doesn't care if you listen or not.

I am accountable, I am what you could call, reliable.

I am a truth.

You are a farce.

But since my quote is filled with inaccuracies...show me a big singles win, that you achieved ALL BY YOUR LONESOME, thus eliminating Doc. So this leaves, hmm...

Well, there's your former tag championship partner Nick, but like you, his success only goes as far as that.

Well, at least you destroyed Tempest right? Big win.

Oh yeah, Minutes to Midnight, right? I guess that's something but you and I both know who got the last laugh there.

Show me something important that Leviticus has done outside of Mount Vesuvius, which I have already belittled with fact. Show me something he's done worthwhile, outside of defeating Norman Riddle...oh yeah, he beat up a woman. Pathetic given he's apparently a man of God.

Jeff Whitt isn't worth asking about.

You are all pathetic farces.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Hannibal, Gabriel Lance, Nick Rijkaard twice, John Derrick, Harlequin, Hannibal, Andrew O'Rion, Bryson, Tempest, Adrian, Chris Black.
Those are all my singles matches within FMW over the course of my entire career, as I don't think I've forgotten any. Of which I won seven of them. Out of twelve. Not the best record in the world, but not the worst.

But then, lets consider all the tag matches I can't include because of your set criteria.

Because, you know, in ways, you're right. I'm a tag team wrestler. That is what I do. I do it well. I do it better than the student of the game, I do it better than SPARTA, the Dogs of War, HavOc, The Dubloons, the Silver Pistols, the SUPERGROUP of Doc and Striker, the O'Rion Brothers, etc, etc.

People have stated I am no threat without minions, lackeys, people to manipulate. And as my singles career in the past gives them the evidence to support it, we will leave it at that, let us not consider as the Golden Savior I may find the focus that you found becoming the student of the game.

But, let us consider, I am no threat without people behind me to, as you would put, manipulate.
This implies that I am to be considered a threat if I do have people whom I can co-ordinate. That's how I like to word it.

And as it stands, I have an entire company hungry for the opportunity to draw a little bit of the fans attention to the GSW product, (by the way, it's working.)

But I'm no threat, Chris. I don't need to threaten. To threaten would be counter productive. I don't need to tell you I'm going to kill you.
I am here for one reason, Chris.
I am here to save you.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Ah. So that's your game.

Fair enough, but what makes you think it'll be any different?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:33 pm

I'd be impressed if it wasn't for the fact that that your lecture was not only filled with inaccuracies, but also filled with nothing new if a few more words.

Back to Celt; it'd be easier if you just said, "You're right Matt." It really would.

As for you, Bryson.

It's a necessary evil. Besides, we have a fantastic after-care team.

As for saving men who willingly go into battle?

Well, as Celt has just said, he is FMW's hammer if the need be. FMW doesn't give a shit about him. FMW would happily see him as a broken heap. Just because the Celt is willing to fight doesn't mean he doesn't need to be saved.

Question, Bryson.
If we're so beneath you, why are you wasting your busy legendary time with us and your hole filled theories??

Bryson: See, this is why Im wasting my time with your horrid logic. The Celt, blindly I may add, believes that when he is out in the ring he's doing it all 'for the fans'. It is HIS choice to wrestle under the FMW banner. Nobody is forcing him and to argue that FMW would want to be such a horrid business as to have an asset destryoed for no reason.

Perhaps that may be the GSW model, and why GSW is so broke, but you're not making any legitimate statements. Youre basically just yelling and then covering your ears with your hands and going "LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU" until you see one of us is done talking. You're like a child.

You've been proven wrong countless times again and again yet you continue to preach the same inaccuracies. Quite frankly its a longwinded joke and the punchline isn't even funny.

Oh, I suppose this is where I tell you 'earmuffs' so you can put your hands down.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Easty wrote:
Ah. So that's your game.

Little ambiguous there, buddy. Clarify for me?

the nick bryson wrote:

Back to Celt; it'd be easier if you just said, "You're right Matt." It really would.

As for you, Bryson.

It's a necessary evil. Besides, we have a fantastic after-care team.

As for saving men who willingly go into battle?

Well, as Celt has just said, he is FMW's hammer if the need be. FMW doesn't give a shit about him. FMW would happily see him as a broken heap. Just because the Celt is willing to fight doesn't mean he doesn't need to be saved.

Question, Bryson.
If we're so beneath you, why are you wasting your busy legendary time with us and your hole filled theories??

Bryson: See, this is why Im wasting my time with your horrid logic. The Celt, blindly I may add, believes that when he is out in the ring he's doing it all 'for the fans'. It is HIS choice to wrestle under the FMW banner. Nobody is forcing him and to argue that FMW would want to be such a horrid business as to have an asset destryoed for no reason.

Perhaps that may be the GSW model, and why GSW is so broke, but you're not making any legitimate statements. Youre basically just yelling and then covering your ears with your hands and going "LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU" until you see one of us is done talking. You're like a child.

You've been proven wrong countless times again and again yet you continue to preach the same inaccuracies. Quite frankly its a longwinded joke and the punchline isn't even funny.

Oh, I suppose this is where I tell you 'earmuffs' so you can put your hands down.

LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

No, it's funny. Because, you see, you haven't proven me wrong. You've decided I must be wrong, and then just kept on talking as if your decision was fact.

Here's some actual facts for you.

1: FMW is home to some of the most dangerous matches ever. I will cite the first barbed wire cage match, or the hangmans holocaust match.
2: FMW employs men who are of mentally unsound condition. Drug use, murder and rape are all utilised in promotional video shoots. Sometimes these are not simulations.
3: Live crucifixions.
4: FMW in past has refused to fund the medical bill for her talent in more than one situation. More often FMW only covered a portion of the medical expenses. Perhaps you didn't know that, Bryson, you've always been a big enough draw to warrent full coverage. I wasn't always.
5: All of these crimes against humanity are either allowed to proceed, or directly ordered by the board of directors for their televised product.

Now, you see, here is where we dwelve into theory. A large portion of the fanbase is vicarious. They watch wrestling to watch men get injured. It is my belief that this is a conditioned mentality.

In GSW;
1: The aformentioned manner of matches simply don't happen. Matches are for showcasing wrestling.
2: GSW has never employed a man who has killed a man, GSW has never employed men fresh out of insane asylums.
3: GSW respects all religions and races.
4: GSW covers medical expenses for all GSW talent. GSW also covers for all medical expenses for all GSW invading talent. Yes, GSW foot my Mt. Vesuvius bill, or should I say, GSWs owner foot my medical bill, personally, out of his own pocket.

Conclusion; if the FMWs management was more like GSWs management, based on a side by side comparison of the above points, then the standard of living for the talent would increase. Yes, or No?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:10 pm

But then, lets consider all the tag matches I can't include because of your set criteria.

I know I can get long-winded but I am pretty sure I admitted that you were one of the best tag team wrestlers of FMW existence. I'm not THAT ignorant to your career.

As it were, this may prove your "usefulness" but what about everyone else?

You're only as strong as your weakest link.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Easty wrote:
Ah. So that's your game.

I'm referring to your constant having minions and shit like that; what makes you think you'll do any better with, to be frank, weaker associates in Gold Standard Wrestling? I don't believe your 'golden saviour' spiel for one second, Dunn, you're no Michaels or Scorpio. What the hell are you after? Because the tried and tested Abandoned Championship route is pretty thin on the ground right now.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:17 pm

No, it's funny. Because, you see, you haven't proven me wrong. You've decided I must be wrong, and then just kept on talking as if your decision was fact.

1: FMW is home to some of the most dangerous matches ever. I will cite the first barbed wire cage match, or the hangmans holocaust match.
2: FMW employs men who are of mentally unsound condition. Drug use, murder and rape are all utilised in promotional video shoots. Sometimes these are not simulations.
4: FMW in past has refused to fund the medical bill for her talent in more than one situation. More often FMW only covered a portion of the medical expenses. Perhaps you didn't know that, Bryson, you've always been a big enough draw to warrent full coverage. I wasn't always.
5: All of these crimes against humanity are either allowed to proceed, or directly ordered by the board of directors for their televised product.

Now, you see, here is where we dwelve into theory. A large portion of the fanbase is vicarious. They watch wrestling to watch men get injured. It is my belief that this is a conditioned mentality.

In GSW;
1: The aformentioned manner of matches simply don't happen. Matches are for showcasing wrestling.
2: GSW has never employed a man who has killed a man, GSW has never employed men fresh out of insane asylums.
4: GSW covers medical expenses for all GSW talent. GSW also covers for all medical expenses for all GSW invading talent. Yes, GSW foot my Mt. Vesuvius bill, or should I say, GSWs owner foot my medical bill, personally, out of his own pocket.

Conclusion; if the FMWs management was more like GSWs management, based on a side by side comparison of the above points, then the standard of living for the talent would increase. Yes, or No?

Bryson: You want to talk about dangerous matches? Most of the matches done in FMW that were so insane over the top came out of your mind. In fact, last I recall, you were demanding that we do MORE insane matches. I also fail to see how GSW ownership is able to cover all of you and your idiot friends 'medical expenses' when they're trying to, supposedly, produce shows and at the same time going broke. So again I have to question the decision making ability of your so called "Great management". If its so expensive to cover people's medical expenses from wrestling matches in the 'dangerous' FMW, then why are they wasting valuable monetary and talent pool resources? Wouldn't they want to protect their assets?

Looks to me like you've been duped.

And for the record, no, Dunn, I dont think the standard of living would be any higher at all. I live very very well, even before my outside deals.

Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:44 pm

RCA wrote:

I know I can get long-winded but I am pretty sure I admitted that you were one of the best tag team wrestlers of FMW existence. I'm not THAT ignorant to your career.

As it were, this may prove your "usefulness" but what about everyone else?

You're only as strong as your weakest link.

I just like to hear it, Austin.

Easty wrote:

Easty wrote:
Ah. So that's your game.

I'm referring to your constant having minions and shit like that; what makes you think you'll do any better with, to be frank, weaker associates in Gold Standard Wrestling? I don't believe your 'golden saviour' spiel for one second, Dunn, you're no Michaels or Scorpio. What the hell are you after? Because the tried and tested Abandoned Championship route is pretty thin on the ground right now.

4 people who have a mutual goal (read as; drawing attention to GSW,) are much more likely than a pair of people where one has manipulated the other (read as; the Cancer,)

Whether you believe me or not is besides the point.

the nick bryson wrote:

In GSW;

Bryson: You want to talk about dangerous matches? Most of the matches done in FMW that were so insane over the top came out of your mind. In fact, last I recall, you were demanding that we do MORE insane matches. I also fail to see how GSW ownership is able to cover all of you and your idiot friends 'medical expenses' when they're trying to, supposedly, produce shows and at the same time going broke. So again I have to question the decision making ability of your so called "Great management". If its so expensive to cover people's medical expenses from wrestling matches in the 'dangerous' FMW, then why are they wasting valuable monetary and talent pool resources? Wouldn't they want to protect their assets?

Looks to me like you've been duped.

And for the record, no, Dunn, I dont think the standard of living would be any higher at all. I live very very well, even before my outside deals.

I'll admit I did voice a desire to see more 'insane matches' in the past. This co-incided with me being a part of Original Sin and having the benefit of fully covered medical expenses. Furthermore, I am not that man anymore.

Secondly, do you understand the premise of a private limited company, Bryson? I'm sure you do.
GSW is a seperate legal entity; and as such, money issues are the issues of GSW.
The owner has his own, previously aquired wealth. And while he could pour his own considerate finances into trying to jumpstart GSW and launch from Florida state to a higher level, he is first attempting the rather simple of idea of having us, the invaders, on FMW. Because despite all arguement, as I have stated, it is seeming to be working, to be drawing more viewers, and with them, more money.

I'm not concerned too much about your standard of living. How about my to be opponent, Butters? How about everyone inbetween Blake Vendetta up to you?

Also, let me tell you a secret Bryson.
You know those vicarious fans I told you about? They're really pissed at me at the moment.
They'd watch anything if I might get beat up on it.
You know those Bryson fans out there too that worship the ground you walk on? They're curious why you're talking to me and checking me out too.
Sometimes fan A is also a fan B, but the point is FMW has some major issues when it comes to the well being of the talent, and by elaborating on this, I go some distance towards solving the issue of GSW struggling fiscally due to viewer numbers.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Here, GSW - allow me to explain.

You spout shit, go on about how you want to save all the rookies in FMW, show them the GSW way and make them better as a person.

Trouble is, youre all cocky douchebags, and so I decided to let ya know, practically throwing down the gauntlet to y'all..

You completely BLANKED me.

So, demand respect from the rookies, try to get us to choose your ways, but in the end, that's exactly why you wont get any..

Ever heard the phrase 'Treat others as they would unto you..?' or even 'An eye for an eye?'

Yeah, ponder that.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Ever hear the quote “Overconfidence - Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you.”

Larry Kersten.

Now, as for why I 'blanked' you, if you recall, I was a little distracted talking to three other men. I can appreciate you wanting a portion of my attention, for who wouldn't want to talk to their savior?

But, as the phrase actually goes;

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you,"

So, I guess I should yell nonsense at you at a random given time and include a bad pun or two.

Blake, do you have an issue with calendars? Are their days numbered?

Yeah now me and you fight right?

Except not. It is my understanding that my schedual is pretty busy. Maybe some of the other members of GSW can give you what you want. But seeing as you're confusing my agenda and the GSW agenda, perhaps they'll 'treat others as they would unto you' and confuse your challenge for begging to an invite to the monthly BBQ.

Eastwood, this one is one of yours, correct? Leash him, lest you want him saved.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:44 pm

RCA wrote:

Jeff Whitt isn't worth asking about.

Whitt: Are you sure? Because I seem to recall you watching my first match closely at ringside. In fact, I recall you being impressed by my Rolling Elbow.

Are you sure you want to toss me aside that swiftly, teach?
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:46 pm

One impressive-looking move doesn't translate into relevance.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Jeff wrote:

Whitt: Are you sure? Because I seem to recall you watching my first match closely at ringside. In fact, I recall you being impressed by my Rolling Elbow.

Are you sure you want to toss me aside that swiftly, teach?

Back then you looked as if you had potential, since then you've let it go to waste due to laziness and possibly just not being that good.

Do better.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:51 pm

*Scheduele.

You're just jealous because you can't hear the voices.

Seriously though, we spouting cheesy wrestling pick up lines now, Dunnass?

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? ... 'Cos it looks like you landed on your face.

Oh, and one of my favourites... "Was your Daddy a thief...? 'Cos you deserve a fucking slap."

I'm actually quite proud of the fact that I made those up on the spot.. Oh, and 'one of Eastwoods' now am I? You know what Matt? I think you need to realise your position in the pecking order.. Sure, I'm a rookie, but I'm fucking unbeaten dude, answer that one..

Whereas you.. Now, I'm no expert, but first impressions count, and it seems that you screwed up your surprise return because you couldn't hide your identity, and you're having to wait in line for a shot at the lowest ranking belt here..

To whoever runs GSW; one of your shitstains fell out your toilet bowl fed.. You cool with FMW stamping him out?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:25 pm

OOC: Spelling = awful. =(

Vendetta wrote:
*Scheduele.

You're just jealous because you can't hear the voices.

Seriously though, we spouting cheesy wrestling pick up lines now, Dunnass?

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? ... 'Cos it looks like you landed on your face.

Oh, and one of my favourites... "Was your Daddy a thief...? 'Cos you deserve a fucking slap."

I'm actually quite proud of the fact that I made those up on the spot.. Oh, and 'one of Eastwoods' now am I? You know what Matt? I think you need to realise your position in the pecking order.. Sure, I'm a rookie, but I'm fucking unbeaten dude, answer that one..

Whereas you.. Now, I'm no expert, but first impressions count, and it seems that you screwed up your surprise return because you couldn't hide your identity, and you're having to wait in line for a shot at the lowest ranking belt here..

To whoever runs GSW; one of your shitstains fell out your toilet bowl fed.. You cool with FMW stamping him out?

In order;

What voices.
Urm, no. It was a play on the fact you're name is Vendetta.
Are you coming on to me?
As above.
Are you not one of the Pack then? My mistake.
And you've had one match? UNBEATEN IN ONE MATCH? Well done. I did the same on my FMW debut too. But I won the Tag Titles in mine.
Keeping my identity a secret would have got me a Television title shot quicker?
Furthermore, I don't necessarily want the Television title (though it would be nice,) I want a match with David GS. He's impressive, and a man I respect.
Furthermore, there's nothing wrong with the Television title. You may call it 'low tier,' and you may also spit in the face of everyone whose ever held it. A belt is what you make it and in my opinion lengthy reigns of the TV Champ are more impressive than reigns of say, TyranT or Ethan Black, due to how much more commonly the TV Title is defended.
Whose going to do that? FMW can't keep me down. I have this irritating habit of coming back. You going to stamp me out?

You know, I've always wondered why people like you soon decide to challenge me, attempt to talk down to me, etc, etc.

I've come to two conclusions;

A) You think I'm weak and an easy win. But in that case, why aren't you aiming for someone who would give you some degree of impact?
B) You're hungry for attention and I'm the only one that gives it you.

So, you're either an idiot or an attention whore. Which one is it, Blake?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Dunn: Now Sin Free! wrote:

FMW can't keep me down. I have this irritating habit of coming back.

You and vomit/food poisoning have too much in common.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:34 pm

OOC - I have Spelling OCD Wink

The Voices. (OOC, see ma promo)
Oh.. Try harder next time, I didnt get the joke.
Unbeaten in 0 matches actually Dunn.. That too was a joke.

Now Matt, don't get me wrong - no denying you are talented, but you are such a prick that people want to beat the shut out of you. Personally, I have little respect for DGS and am impressed by his accomplishments - not him as a person.

Now sure, the title gains prestige depending on the holder but have you not stopped to realise that you holding the belt would run it's legacy into the ground?

Now, I don't think you are weak. I think you're weak minded, antagonising and under the illusion that GSW is all things bright and beautiful..

As for your last comment.. Who's gotten anywhere without being an attention whore?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:40 pm

See, the Television Title could lose its legacy if I held it. Or we could have a repeat of what happened to the tag titles.

And to call me weak of mind is hilarious.
If there's one thing I'm definately not, it's weak of mind, sir.

Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Yet you've lured yourself into some false illusion that you're a prophet of some description, that you matter more than you do, and that GSW are actually going to stand a chance here.

I rest my case.

You know what Matt.. I severely dislike you, but you seem talented and witty enough to be the leader of your band so I'm gonna lay this down to YOU..

Give me one of the munchkins. Next show, be it Corruption or Ammunition.. Send me one guy and I promise you I will prove why you shouldn't take me lightly.

Weak of mind you may not be, but entirely there? No.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:53 pm

The Celt wrote:
When I said generate their own buzz, I meant within their own organisation, on their own television show. But I suppose if GSW wants to match talent to talent on FMW ground that'd be fine.

Oh, if only it was just that.

The truth is GSW come here, find themselves lacking against FMW competition, and then go throw pathetic little tantrums like spoilt brats who haven't gotten their way. Sneak attacks with chairs, followed by demands for more television time isn't exactly establishing GSW on it's own merits, it's blackmail and a poor job of it. I mean, Gods, Chris Austin is a arrogant, egotistical prick, but even starting out he'd never have lowered himself to crying on camera for people to look at him.

And as for FMW being somekind of glutton for mayhem; I think you'll find it's most commonly the influence of individuals who can't succeed on their own talent that cause it rather than FMW desiring it. Something fairly related to GSW at the moment.

I'm the Law here Dunn, you got that much right, and when it's needed I'm FMW's hammer. You make moves to hurt FMW and I'll come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Is FMW prefect right now? No, the re-emergence of Jason Roy has thrown the company back into a state of emergency. However, it's far from lost, and if you give the SoA just a little time, we'll have this problem under control in no time.

Dante: ...The Sons of Attrition is a stupid stable, doomed to failure because 'good guys' never get along long enough to get anything accomplished.

See - Broken Saints, the Resistance, the O'Rion Brothers, Crash Scene, British Lions, The Fighting Irish, SPARTA, Last Militia.

You're better off just wrestling them, Lepracan't. Eventually, they'll quit because you're too dumb to stay down.

*resumes retirement again*

OOC: Also. Vendetta. Don't correct spelling in character.

You look dumb.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 pm

OOC: Come on, just be Dante/RAMPAGE already LOL
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 pm

OOC: There's a purpose for me being Xander in both feds with storyline implications.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:00 pm

OOC: I stand by my request.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:03 pm

OOC: If I did bring back 'Page, I'd request a trade to Ammunition to take your belt and then proceed to beat Austin like he stole something, shave him bald, and have Syanide butt fuck him into oblivion to show him how lovely it feels to have a grown man inside of you.

There's no purpose for 'Page to be here as of right now.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:07 pm

OOC:

I see.

Well one, I don't recall Austin having done anything to warrant such retaliation. Two, there's a strong chance that I would in fact put down 'Page, and three, well that's just rude is what that is.

But suit yourself, I still prefer Page, if only because I feel he deserves some sort of title reign before it's all over.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:11 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Dante: ...The Sons of Attrition is a stupid stable, doomed to failure because 'good guys' never get along long enough to get anything accomplished.

See - Broken Saints, the Resistance, the O'Rion Brothers, Crash Scene, British Lions, The Fighting Irish, SPARTA, Last Militia.

You're better off just wrestling them, Lepracan't. Eventually, they'll quit because you're too dumb to stay down.

*resumes retirement again*

Yeah, and Orginal Sin just beat themselves I suppose
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:20 pm

OOC: You stole his man. Home-wrecker.

Dante: Original Sin imploded because there was too much ego in the group to sustain a long term relationship. The battle we started didn't do anything to fix the rights of Full Metal Wrestling employees.

Ethan Black isn't in prison. Neither is Jaro. Everyone believes it to be a master work angle when everything that came from mine or Alex's end was the truth. The only thing that I can honestly ever agree with any of you fucking morons is that there is something fundamentally wrong with this company. If a couple of douche nuggets like Dunn, Whitt, and Leviticus facilitate change in this shit, so be it. I don't care. But don't be so naive as to pretend that you're changing the system by acting as a pawn in the system.

You are a product being sold. You have no rights, no will, no individuality, and no creative thought. You're a corporate puppet that panders for peanuts, getting kicked in the face and pissed in the mouth while asking hungrily for more. Your brother abandoned you. Your friends will eventually too. If only to ascend the ladder higher for their own personal interests. I'm not talkin' out of my ass, boy. I'm speaking from years of experience.

You're better off on your own, looking out for you. That way, there's no apologies.

I already know, though. You'll ignore this and keep doing you. It's cookies either way. Because you're probably one of the only people that actually gives a damn about this place any more. Stop trying to push an agenda, however. This isn't politics. This is wrestling. That's why we started Full Metal Wrestling. Because of politics. It was born on deceit, duplicity, anger, and vengeance.

Its only fair that the legacy of such continues while you keep repeating the same mistakes the generation before you made, expecting a vastly different result.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Don't ever fucking me boy again Dante, never on your life, because I had to forge a career out being a man around fucking children here in FMW. When guys, like you, ran out on FMW, it was men, like me, who fucking stepped up to plate, grew a part, and took all the responsibilities there were.

You're the same fucking defeatist pussy that showed up here months ago drunk off his ass, drinking shit that would have put Doc Derrick to shame, probably hooked up on shit handed to you from Striker. And don't look too fucking shocked that I'm calling you a pussy, because I swear to the Gods man, you're the worst kind; a fucking mental pussy, the kind that runs away from all his problems because he can't take the heat no more.

You're a pussy, a loser and fucking burn out. You show up here every few months, spurting shit like its pearls of wisdom and always, fucking always it's self centered, wwaaaahhh I didn't have shit go my way. Did you ever, I mean ever in your time knowing, what 4 years? hear me complain "wwaaahhh things are too tough, I'm going" "fuck you all, Jaro is making too hard" so on and so such.

What, WHAT is the fucking point of you being here Dante? To come teach all the rookies how they should just quit while they're ahead, that the big bad FMW is going shallow them up because your one try and I'm done quitting ass couldn't take it? You are a fucking black hole of influence, you suck the damn life out of everything you touch and you've done that for years now?

Hurr durr hey kids, remember: always number one, right? Fuck off Jones, you come here and you badmouth my way, my progress, my influence? Let's flip it and look at you. You tell the rookies now just go and run FMW like it's all about them, get that money and get that gold? Hmm, interesting, because if we google RAMPAGE! we find you didn't a single fucking title in FMW ever. Ever. And yeah, you could throw you briefly held the Mount V. torch, but Gods, funnily enough just like your entire career that turned out be to untapped potential, and surprise surprise went nowhere. I'm not fucking say that because I've a title now, I couldn't a shit If never won a fucking piece of metal and leather in my life, but since that's what you tell these kids that's all they should care about I'll damn make sure that's coming from someone who never followed his own damn advice.

You can roll your damn eyes at me all you damn please, but spread your fucking poison on our turf now. Once upon a time, ha, once upon a LONG time ago I knew you as a pillar of strength and morality this federation. But that pillar crumbled long ago into someone who can't even haul his ass off the sidelines long enough to stop Chris Austin creeping so hard on his own daughter he could almost have been arrested.

Boy? Boy...fucking boy, a man with alot less self discipline than would have slapped the taste out of your mouth for a stupid, disrespectful little comment like that.

I took over from you, ALWAYS remember that Dante.

Your spot, your responsibilities, your influence, your load full stop I, and men like Leon Caprice and the rest of the Sons of Attrition took over. Because you couldn't be man enough, we had to rise up all that much quicker just to keep this place going. We holding down everything you couldn't, we standing tall where you dropped to your knees, we doing what needs to be done because we understand that we've a duty to this place.

So now, 4 years after we first meet, you better fully understand that our two position on the ladder have totally and completely flipped. Now it's me standing on how talking down, and I'm fucking down in the gutter down, to you and I'm telling you: Don't say a fucking word to me, just do what you always done best:

Give up and walk away, silently, into obscurity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next