Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
Seanawott
RCA
the nick bryson
Kiyoshi Ryu
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Easy
The Celt
Nero Trinity
Damien
Lucian
iDeAndes
David GS
Jeff
Abel Steele
Bobino
MPD
Rottata
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 am

Easy wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
Osiris wrote:
GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

GSW.

Bryson: Boring and unoriginal. Yawn.

"E": Yeah, well I attack an interviewer in my promo too. Cept I shoved a switchblade up his ass. Yawn.

Bryson: Oh, I'm sorry. Listen, I'm sure everyone will care.

I didnt attack an interviewer I destroyed a man and continued my sensation in the process.

You are neither of those things.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 am

PHX wrote:
You have been watching...Animal Planet...

The self-proclaimed Champion of Underdogs shook his head; he didn't think the same way.

The Linguist: No, sir. SoSB says you've just watched the preview of what he is ready to do to a bully like you!
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 am

Outlaw John Andrews wrote:
Ravish..? Really...?? That is all that FMW has to offer a superb competitor such as myself? Come on really. This must be some kind of joke I mean this guy has already said he was going to kick my ass once before and ended up falling flat on his face and coming up short on accomplishing his goal. I guess I can have a little fun and ruin his night again like I did last month. Davey boy just do yourself the favor and not show up that night. It will surely save you the embarrassment.

David: "Hummmmm... Well Mr. Andrews, you are right about one thing... It was embarrassing being thrown over the top by a slope-headed Neanderthal like yourself! I fucking disgraced myself that night! Am I going to let it happen again...

"FUCK NO!!!"

Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Well congratulations Ravish... You've admitted you're failure in life. Really bravo sir. After I get done kickin your ass again we should get together for beer some time or would you prefer tea?
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 pm

I couldn't help but notice several of you are pointing the finger at GSW claiming that we are on your programing, leaching your time, and disrespecting your talent to promote ourselves. Isn't that what FMW did to LPW?

OOC: Bring the hate boys! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Crusoe: In this fed full 'a hypocrites, backstabbers, and tha like, are we really tha worst things goin' on in this fed?

Whitt: I mean, jeez, we haven't KILLED ANYONE. Or even TAKEN OUT OUR OWN TEAMMATES. But some people have. Some people in this horribly purple federation.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
I couldn't help but notice several of you are pointing the finger at GSW claiming that we are on your programing, leaching your time, and disrespecting your talent to promote ourselves. Isn't that what FMW did to LPW?

OOC: Bring the hate boys! Wink

Bryson: Being willfuly ignorant is not an excuse to spew nonsense. FMW has never been on LPW Air Time. This federation, unlike yours, has done its own thing since inception. I dont think the straws you're grasping at are going to save your federation from the cliff dive its currently in, though I suppose you're left with little option as it stands, eh?
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Just because you haven't doesn't mean others haven't Bryson. Trust me, I have watched both brands. FMW guys have shown up on LPW TV hyping FMW. Kudos to you for not being one of them. Doesn't change the fact that it has happened though.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
Just because you haven't doesn't mean others haven't Bryson. Trust me, I have watched both brands. FMW guys have shown up on LPW TV hyping FMW. Kudos to you for not being one of them. Doesn't change the fact that it has happened though.

Bryson: Personally, I don't watch that program, though I've never known of anyone being given the green light to do so, however look at it this way.

You're on here saying that what youre doing is no different than, what you claim, has happened with FMW. Yet I'm sure if you asked the LPW audience how they felt about FMW, again supposedly, showing up on LPW air time, I'd reckon you would hear a similar response to how you feel treated at FMW.

Face it, Leviticus, while I clearly see your respect, it doesnt change the fact that you're just a leech. Leeches are pests and pests are exterminated.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Nick Bryson, I won't lie, I do respect you. I shouldn't, but I do. You see what I want is to help my company and my GSW family. It is a shame that with all your money, and all your connections you won't do anything more then spit on us. I saw your movie, I even preordered the DVD. I supported you. Would you buy a ticket to a GSW show to support me? I think we both already know the answer to that one, don't we Nick?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
Nick Bryson, I won't lie, I do respect you. I shouldn't, but I do. You see what I want is to help my company and my GSW family. It is a shame that with all your money, and all your connections you won't do anything more then spit on us. I saw your movie, I even preordered the DVD. I supported you. Would you buy a ticket to a GSW show to support me? I think we both already know the answer to that one, don't we Nick?

Bryson: Since we've established my superstardom, the least I can do is be honest with a fan.

No, I wouldn't buy a ticket to a GSW event. I'm a multi-talented, international, in-demand superstar. The fact is that I dont have time to waste on non existant wrestling shows. In all honesty, I doubt you guys would even go up at scheduled bell time. I'm an important man with important things to do and to have some nobody wrestling promotion in some backwoods town bore me to death is not at the top of my list.

Though, when your movie gets in, don't be afraid to ask me to sign it. I know how much those go for on eBay, I'm sure you can get some money out of that. If you're a true fan, which I think you are, you'll buy two copies and I can always try to make time for my fans.

Try being the key word.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 pm

So, I may have landed on Corruption.. and I'd have no idea, but it looks like GSW are on Ammunition..

Well, doesn't that suck.

From my travels, it seems like the percentage off assclowns in this federation is borderline 100%, but 'Gold Standard Wrestling' probably make up at leas 25% of that tally.

Leviticus, Whitt, Dunn and Jesus Christ alone knows who else make up your little band of Merry Twats, I would GLADLY face any of you, man to man, and you can thank the fucking lord if I don't end up ripping you to pieces.

Now not one single member of the FMW roster has garnered a shard of respect from me yet, and I do believe I owe NOTHING at all to any of them, except perhaps the exception of one, but thats off topic.

I owe nothing to anybody here, but you know who I do owe?

Myself, my fucking family and the bloody Vendetta name.

Oh, Levvy, Dunnass, Half-Whitt and the rest, I'll be damned if my legacy doesn't crush the GSW as it takes off.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:41 pm

I hate to cut in here but Leviticus, just what are you on about in regards to FMW wrestlers taking LPW air time? I never once heard of that happening. What I have heard , well, rather seen and felt in person was LPW make a rather sad attempt to move into FMW turf via Andy Savana and Hatchet. Thankfully neither lasted long here as I sent both packing immediately.

Actually, GSW might want to keep that in mind for future reference.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Dante: ...You're dipshits.

The only promotion that was poaching anything from PWA was Anarchy Wrestling, a small promotion owned by Robb Larsen. If you're going to make broadstroke assumptions, fucking do your research first.

*resumes his retirement*
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 pm

The Celt wrote:
I hate to cut in here but Leviticus, just what are you on about in regards to FMW wrestlers taking LPW air time? I never once heard of that happening. What I have heard , well, rather seen and felt in person was LPW make a rather sad attempt to move into FMW turf via Andy Savana and Hatchet. Thankfully neither lasted long here as I sent both packing immediately.

Actually, GSW might want to keep that in mind for future reference.

Oh, Celt?

Really?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Crusoe: Yeah, bu' Hatchet an' Savana were two people.

We've got an entire federation behind us. Can you get rid o' an entire fed by yourself, Celt? Ca ya?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Eh, let's see, ye've got "the Master of Secrets"Dunn, Whitt, Leviticus...and erm, no one else important. Yeah, even without the SoA I'm not exactly quaking in my boots here fellas.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Crusoe: Ya know what we call what Celt jus' did where I come from, Jeff?

Whitt: What?

Crusoe: Underestimation.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Nah, see underestimating someone normally happens when a person dismisses another out of hand and without really examining the facts/issue. The opposite is when a person praises someone overly without even really knowing the facts/issue.

What happened here is, you've simple been estimated. I've looked at who you are, I've looked at what you've done, and based on this formulated a reasonable prediction.

The result of this is that I don't think yer up to much right now, nor do I think ye'll amount to much in the here future.

And by the way Whitt, if you're such a superstar, what's with the backseat driver there? Can't make a decision on your own? Or do you need an adult at all times to keep you in check?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:38 pm

You see Jeff, Crusoe,

Celt is King Shit now he's finally got a title to his name, and as such, he can dismiss anything he wants, anyone he wants, any group he wants. Regardless of the fact that the afformentioned group has one of the best team orientated wrestlers of all time.

I'd have thought that was obvious.

Also, I've never claimed to be a Master of Secrets.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Oh Matt, are you really going to imply that I'd be keeping tight lipped about GSW if I didn't have the UV title?

I thought you knew me better than that.

And as for being master of secrets, I may have been a tad sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:14 pm

True.
You were just as irritating before the title win.

As for the sacrasm, with it comes an aire of disrespect. This seems to be another issue FMW has. It cannot respect others it deems below it, despite how unwarrented that particular opinion may or may not be.

I don't appreciate it, sir. Nor do I think I deserve your disrespect.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Awww, oh no, have I, mere mortal the Celt, wounded the pride of the mighty Matt Dunn? How could such a tragedy come to pass!?!?

Come on Dunn, I know you're having fun playing the Saint of dumbass rookies, but those of us with memories that last longer than 5 second remember a man quicker than anyone to land a verbal jab.

How's about this for an idea? Instead of telling GSW to try and take FMW's buzz, why don't you tell them to try and generate their own? You know....on their own merit. You could even leave us and go with them, wouldn't that be wonderful? Everyone wins!
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Don't worry, my ability to land a 'verbal jab' hasn't diminished.

But first of all, as for your idea; first of all, I had no input into this invasion if that's what you want to call it. I didn't tell GSW to do that. Furthermore, GSW has generated their own buzz. By our own merits. Or do you forget that one of the Mt. V MVP's is GSW's Leviticus?

As for that verbal jab.

The Celt, the LAW. A fiscal enabler of Murderers, who does his very best to defend the honor of a company that thirsts for his blood, his soul, his life. An infinitely blinded man who for some illogical reason cannot see the sense that in doing so, in becoming a totem of the FMW way, he is slowing the progress of change which will not only improve his own standard of life, but ultimately do a world of good for wrestling as a whole. For the sport you love, Celt.

You see, I can accept you won't give me the respect I deserve. And at the same time I can respect you and praise your for your acomplishments.

But what I cannot respect, or accept, is that you outright reject a group of wrestlers who are attempting to do something for wrestlings sake, for the fans, because they do so under the banner of GSW.

Let's be honest.
There is white, there is black, and there is no inbetween. Or should I say, there is the way GSW management treats its talent, the way FMW treats its talent, and no inbetween.
And you're fighting for the black team.
Way to go.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Matt P. Dunn: Redux wrote:

But what I cannot respect, or accept, is that you outright reject a group of wrestlers who are attempting to do something for wrestlings sake, for the fans, because they do so under the banner of GSW.

Let's be honest.
There is white, there is black, and there is no inbetween. Or should I say, there is the way GSW management treats its talent, the way FMW treats its talent, and no inbetween.
And you're fighting for the black team.
Way to go.

Bryson: If GSW management cares so much about the safety of its employees, why are they sending their talent into the pits of "evil and vile" FMW?

If we're so violent and mismanaged why would GSW want to be associated?

And as for doing something for the fans, thats a joke. You're not invited. Nobody was screaming for GSW. If GSW mattered to the fans, your company wouldnt be broke. If GSW mattered to fans, you wouldn't have to try and pilfer status from a more popular product.

The fact is that all any of you have spewed so far is bullshit. Youre here to "save" men and women who willingly go into battle? Thats hilarious.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 pm

When I said generate their own buzz, I meant within their own organisation, on their own television show. But I suppose if GSW wants to match talent to talent on FMW ground that'd be fine.

Oh, if only it was just that.

The truth is GSW come here, find themselves lacking against FMW competition, and then go throw pathetic little tantrums like spoilt brats who haven't gotten their way. Sneak attacks with chairs, followed by demands for more television time isn't exactly establishing GSW on it's own merits, it's blackmail and a poor job of it. I mean, Gods, Chris Austin is a arrogant, egotistical prick, but even starting out he'd never have lowered himself to crying on camera for people to look at him.

And as for FMW being somekind of glutton for mayhem; I think you'll find it's most commonly the influence of individuals who can't succeed on their own talent that cause it rather than FMW desiring it. Something fairly related to GSW at the moment.

I'm the Law here Dunn, you got that much right, and when it's needed I'm FMW's hammer. You make moves to hurt FMW and I'll come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Is FMW prefect right now? No, the re-emergence of Jason Roy has thrown the company back into a state of emergency. However, it's far from lost, and if you give the SoA just a little time, we'll have this problem under control in no time.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:12 am

Jeff wrote:
Crusoe: Ya know what we call what Celt jus' did where I come from, Jeff?

Whitt: What?

Crusoe: Underestimation.

*sighs*

Good morning, class.

You see this earlier statement? What we have here is a man that fails to understand that he's in fact, one of the most hypocritical people in this so-called invasion.

I'll explain to you why. You see, the Celt chose not to be intimidated by GSW as a whole, because they are one, top heavy and two, overrated. As Celt pointed out, and yes, I am actually agreeing with the bastard, they have Matt Dunn, Leviticus, Jeff and seemingly no one else.

Let me pose this question to you class. Matt Dunn historically has only been effective when others do his dirty work for him, as I believe someone pointed out earlier. Given that GSW's greatest accomplishments to this point are a couple of muggings and one of their members eliminating four out of a possible 29 opponents, which is 13 percent of the competition, there is no one that would be talented enough for Dunn to attach strings to and control on his way to what, maybe another tag title reign sometime after Alex and I are bested for the belts in a stroke of luck?

That 13, by the way, is a horridly small number considering that yours truly outlasted 26 of the 30 total entrants, or about 87 percent of the competition. I did this largely with a less than stellar effort and by conserving energy and tossing out, what was it, two people? Yes, two people.

Leviticus is the only person with some FMW experience. Despite being gifted the Light Heavyweight Championship, he quickly became the best champion in the belt's existence (an terribly easy accomplishment) before being steamrolled by DGS. He then turned heel and had himself, what some would say a stellar Mount V performance.

13 percent. This means I outlasted, in some way, shape or form, every one that he did not eliminate.

As it were, this is the highlight of his largely underwhelming career, given his association with Drew Michaels and the so-called Broken Saints.

And yes, I know that group was doomed to fail, but the last person to be allied with Drew extensively had since become a Full Metal Champion, a Ultraviolent Champion, and he managed to win the Mount Vesuvius Match.

As for Jeff Whitt, the supposed ringleader, well all I remember him doing was losing to Norman Riddle and nothing else outside of being a shitty ambassador and leader for GSW.

Now, the point of this. Dunn is not a formidable competitor unless he is able to puppeteer people and situations in his favor. It is why he's never accomplished much of anything alone and it is also why he has become an all-time tag team competitor.

Leviticus is solid, but outside of one match where his achievements were the result of significant assistance from others, his claim to fame is having his useless belt absorbed by David GS's TV title.

Jeff Whitt has been an utter failure.

So the question is, why should any one of you give a flying fuck about GSW?

Because they are growing? Because they are legit?

No, class. They are not growing until you see numbers added. They are not legit until every one in the group is capable of standing alone.

Things aren't always what they seem, you know?

Potentially, GSW could in fact be as big as I don't know...a watered down HavOc? And even that is something that they will never earn the privilege of being compared to.

Realistically? They're the Innovative Initiative, but instead of focusing on conversion by innovation, they focus on conversion by coercion and various other instances of poppycock and hogwash.

That's senior citizen or old person for bullshit.

Which is all they really are. Bullshit until proven otherwise.

GSW doesn't need to worry about so called working conditions and how GSW is better than FMW and how they will save FMW (by the way, if Drew Michaels can't save FMW given that he was supposedly Chosen by God, I really don't like FCW's or whatever it is chances)... what they need to worry about is what will save them provided that certain people actually decided to cut them from the body like the useless, pus-filled boil that they are currently existing as.

I do not underestimate anyone, GSW. In fact, most people will tell you that, unless it's Celt and Jaro, I take people much more seriously than they've ever warranted. The fact is that all I am seeing is talk that currently outweighs the facts that should back you up.

All I see is a three-man operation that's only together because jerking it alone or whatever it is that you do just isn't the same without someone to talk to.

All I see is failure waiting to happen.

And I don't like failure in my classroom. I hate it. It does not belong in my classroom. It does not belong on this earth.

It does not belong in FMW. I really don't like overmatching a clearly inferior opponent, but if GSW does not become a challenge in the near future then I will be forced to actually align myself with the aforementioned Celt, David GS, and the like and exterminate you.

Or I could do it myself. Trust me, no matter what Dunn tells you about me...he doesn't have shit on me at this stage from an in-ring standpoint and to be honest, it'll get a bit messier for your association if I go it alone.

Last edited by RCA on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:27 am

OOC: /\ Bravo Sir. It's one hell of a wall of text, but everyone word has meaning and thought behind it.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:30 am

I'd be impressed if it wasn't for the fact that that your lecture was not only filled with inaccuracies, but also filled with nothing new if a few more words.

Back to Celt; it'd be easier if you just said, "You're right Matt." It really would.

As for you, Bryson.

It's a necessary evil. Besides, we have a fantastic after-care team.

As for saving men who willingly go into battle?

Well, as Celt has just said, he is FMW's hammer if the need be. FMW doesn't give a shit about him. FMW would happily see him as a broken heap. Just because the Celt is willing to fight doesn't mean he doesn't need to be saved.

Question, Bryson.
If we're so beneath you, why are you wasting your busy legendary time with us and your hole filled theories??
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:44 am

Matt P. Dunn: Redux wrote:

As for saving men who willingly go into battle?

Well, as Celt has just said, he is FMW's hammer if the need be. FMW doesn't give a shit about him. FMW would happily see him as a broken heap. Just because the Celt is willing to fight doesn't mean he doesn't need to be saved.

Depends on how you define FMW doesn't it? If you define FMW as Jaro and his management, oh sure FMW does care much for me.

But if you define FMW as the fans who're the lifeblood of this company?

Well, then it's another story Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next