Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
Seanawott
RCA
the nick bryson
Kiyoshi Ryu
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Easy
The Celt
Nero Trinity
Damien
Lucian
iDeAndes
David GS
Jeff
Abel Steele
Bobino
MPD
Rottata
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 am

Well, Butters, it would seem that me and you are taking on those assholes from GSW. You ready to fuck those bastards up?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 am

Haters gon' hate.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:42 am

Whitt: But are we really "bastards" and "assholes", Damien? Are we really? We have each others' backs, watch out for one another, are loyal to our cause, unwavering in our respect for our superiors...

Actually, sounds like we're pretty good guys.

It's you Full Metal fellas that are the real bastards and assholes, what with your disrespect and low morals and such.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 am

Low morals, eh, Whitt? That's funny coming from the guy who has been settin' up sneak attacks on people and then getting a sick smile on his face after beating them down.

God, I wanna set your ass on fire....
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:22 am

Damien wrote:

God, I wanna set your ass on fire....

Whitt: See what I mean?
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 am

Jeff wrote:
Whitt:
It's you Full Metal fellas that are the real bastards and assholes, what with your disrespect and low morals and such.

I'll drink to being a bastard with low morals, you goddess of faggotry.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 am

Wanting to do it and actually trying it are two different things.

And my morals are fine. At least I'm not a sneaky little bitch who has to get other people to do his dirty work.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 am

Nero Trinity wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Whitt:

I'll drink to being a bastard with low morals, you goddess of faggotry.

OOC: Good to see you back Crysto, I'd been wondering where you disappeared to. If you play up the wacky side of your new gimmick I think you could draw alot of attention to yourself Smile

Last edited by The Celt on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 am

OOC: Thanks Celt, and I planned everything about Chris out. I'm going to get plenty quirky with this drunk gimmick.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:58 am

OOC: Oh shit hi Crysto.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:09 pm

OOC: Hey Matt, how's it goin'?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Hahahaha

You think you can placate me that easily FMW. Throw me a bone and I'll roll over and let you scratch my belly?

You people just don't get it. It doesn't work like that anymore. But.......the contract has been offered, the terms agreed. All that remains is for someone to pay the price.

Is it you Eddie?

"E": You're starting to sound Native American, the way you complain. It's really unbecoming. If I've heard correctly, you were once the Gold Card Gauntlet holding next big thing on a collision course with greatness. Based on what I'm hearing, I don't buy it.

Also, treating me like I'm just some means to sticking it to the Board of Directors is only fucking your own ass.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Easy wrote:
"E": You're starting to sound Native American, the way you complain. It's really unbecoming. If I've heard correctly, you were once the Gold Card Gauntlet holding next big thing on a collision course with greatness. Based on what I'm hearing, I don't buy it.

Also, treating me like I'm just some means to sticking it to the Board of Directors is only fucking your own ass.

That'd be a neat party trick.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Kabutters wrote:
Man up, let's see how well the GSW fares when fighting face to face.

Better than you.

Kabutters wrote:
So, you have a problem with management, I can respect that. Honestly, I've been there.

Thing is, I have to question your path. You hate how they run this place, so you attack a pair of men that have been forgotten by this staff so long? I don't get it.

You are so close to understanding it must be painful. We targeted you because of who you are. You are absolutely right, management has forgotten you. They have used you and cast you aside like a whore. The only reason you are relevant beyond enhancement talent is because of what we have done for you. We have given you meaning, a purpose. You haven't been this fired up in a very long time have you Butters? Out of all of FMW you should understand what we are trying to do here more than most. You should be fighting along side us, not against us. If we can do this much to motivate you as an enemy just imagine what we can do as an ally. All you have to do is open your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:22 pm

"E": Really goes to show the purpose you people serve here. While you're all wound up about rallying troops for some dying company, this place is only getting strong by exploiting your childish and ill fated crusade. You're all going to keep making a scene about some level of decency not being met like any other cliched absolution stable until the cause fails to benefit you personally at which point you'll split ways, condemn your time together, and all wrestle happily under the purple banner. As a fan, I want to vomit at how unoriginal you faggots are.

And that's as far as I care to involve myself in this boardroom soap opera bullshit.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:08 am

David GS wrote:
Matt P. Dunn: Redux wrote:
Guess we'll have to wait, David.

I guess so. Call me crazy, but I look forward to facing the esteemed Matthew Phillip Dunn in the ring. Until then, I'll have to content myself with breaking Anwyl in two.

IC: ...meh... you may break me in two Dave, but I will still finish on top. I WILL PREVAIL, MATE!!

OOC: So didn't see that coming, shall be interesting Dave
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:11 am

Dunn?

Hey yeah, go fuck yourself.

kthx.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:26 am

What an utterly profound verbal assault
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:33 am

I'm ribbing you, you pillock.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:53 am

Anwyl wrote:
IC: ...meh... you may break me in two Dave, but I will still finish on top. I WILL PREVAIL, MATE!!

OOC: So didn't see that coming, shall be interesting Dave.

No and no. I'm in an uncharacteristically bad mood following Mount V, and as a result of that, by the time I'm done with you the only way for you to get milk and cookies will be intravenously.

OOC: So it shall.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:33 am

Easy wrote:
"E": Really goes to show the purpose you people serve here. While you're all wound up about rallying troops for some dying company, this place is only getting strong by exploiting your childish and ill fated crusade. You're all going to keep making a scene about some level of decency not being met like any other cliched absolution stable until the cause fails to benefit you personally at which point you'll split ways, condemn your time together, and all wrestle happily under the purple banner. As a fan, I want to vomit at how unoriginal you faggots are.

And that's as far as I care to involve myself in this boardroom soap opera bullshit.

But think of the heat we're getting. It's great.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Yeah those (insert two random letters here)W are evil and such and so forth.

I know I'm supposed to be offended and care. But it's Dunn, and to be punny, it's been Dunn. Another in a long line of master plans and overly drawn out reveals that's going to do the same as every other fucking one, fail.

And I'll save you the rebuttle.

(Insert part about how Alex O fails, but probably involving some stupid combination of a meme, code, or just being overly drawn out.)

There, I saved you somewhere around three pages of shit I was going to listen to anyway.

Seriously, does no one else get that these are like the annoying kids in school. They try to get your attention, you don't give it, they escalate, you still don't give a shit, they eventually go away. The game hasn't changed since we were kids folks, only difference now is that the whiny brats can get away with using weapons and attacking from behind like a bitch when they get ignored, instead of the time out they deserve.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

I know I'm supposed to be offended and care. But it's Dunn, and to be punny, it's been Dunn. Another in a long line of master plans and overly drawn out reveals that's going to do the same as every other fucking one, fail.

(Insert part about how Alex O fails, but probably involving some stupid combination of a meme, code, or just being overly drawn out.)

There, I saved you somewhere around three pages of shit I was going to listen to anyway.

Seriously, does no one else get that these are like the annoying kids in school. They try to get your attention, you don't give it, they escalate, you still don't give a shit, they eventually go away. The game hasn't changed since we were kids folks, only difference now is that the whiny brats can get away with using weapons and attacking from behind like a bitch when they get ignored, instead of the time out they deserve.

We used to be cool. What happened there, Alex?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

I have been saying this for some time now....The GSW in my humble THC addled mind is nothing more than a wet fart. They are loud, embarrassing and may stink for awhile, but once you change your undies, you forget it ever happened
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:

I have been saying this for some time now....The GSW in my humble THC addled mind is nothing more than a wet fart. They are loud, embarrassing and may stink for awhile, but once you change your undies, you forget it ever happened

Boice: All these eliminations in quick succession, it’s clearing the ring very quickly. Oh no, Leviticus is sprinting for something… he’s running at AVO. Watch out Axel!

Sound: Punt to the head and that lifeless body just rolled off the edge! Dun dun dun, another one bites the dust!

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Matt P. Dunn: Redux wrote:
We used to be cool. What happened there, Alex?

You left.

Then came back.

Then left.

Then became a symbol.

I can only take getting toyed with so much bye.

And Axel, I don't shyte myself bye, that you do is disturbing, please don't use that analogy again.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

I can only take getting toyed with so much bye.

I've seen, given your post Mt. V 'interview.'
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
Kabutters wrote:
Man up, let's see how well the GSW fares when fighting face to face.

Better than you.

Kabutters wrote:
So, you have a problem with management, I can respect that. Honestly, I've been there.

Thing is, I have to question your path. You hate how they run this place, so you attack a pair of men that have been forgotten by this staff so long? I don't get it.

You are so close to understanding it must be painful. We targeted you because of who you are. You are absolutely right, management has forgotten you. They have used you and cast you aside like a whore. The only reason you are relevant beyond enhancement talent is because of what we have done for you. We have given you meaning, a purpose. You haven't been this fired up in a very long time have you Butters? Out of all of FMW you should understand what we are trying to do here more than most. You should be fighting along side us, not against us. If we can do this much to motivate you as an enemy just imagine what we can do as an ally. All you have to do is open your eyes.

You've motivated me, that's true.

My motivation runs off anger, though... and anger is not healthy.

I finally had something in FMW that I've been lacking for years... a friend.

You know how I got that friend? Full metal Wrestling gave a pair of screw-ups with a horrible idea like "the Comeback Kids" a chance. They may not like to let it get around, but they believe in us.

You motivated me by taking that, taking the only time FMW has ever believed in me. You want me to join you and fight against a company that just started to believe in me?

We each have our motivation, all I'm saying is this.

Win or lose, you guys will pay for what you did to Slegna.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:37 pm

You shouldn't have had to work so hard to gain that chance though. The Comeback Kids should have been a world class tag team, not jobber fodder to make whoever the champions are at the time look better. Your friend may have faith in you but FMW obviously doesn't. Dunn will try to save you. Whitt will try to beat you. I will respect you as far as you allow me. Right now that isn't very far. After all when you fight so hard to try and defend a company that has obviously given up on you that proves you are on the same level as people like AVO and that other person who "Wants to stay out of this so bad he has to voice his opinion". The only other person here who is even close to you on being ran down the totem poll is your partner for Ammunition. The gothic warlord or whatever he goes by these days was swept aside from his tag team that was getting to much attention to keep jobbing out and made to sit at home and watch while his former partner got a push that involved Drew knocking him out. I would hate to be in his spot.

Meanwhile the man you call inferior has taken the entire FMW by storm. A GSW guy pushed the TV champ to his limits. A GSW guy brought prestige back to a title no one cared about. A GSW guy garnered the most eliminations in one of the biggest matches of the year. A GSW guy is on the verge of beating the winner of that match in the main event of a FMW show. You spout all this nonsense about FMW caring about you and how inferior and bitter we are. I don't buy it even for a second. I think you only care about FMW now that it gets you attention and on managements good side. I think you are bitter that GSW is schooling FMW when it comes to wrestling, entertaining, getting a response, and just about everything else we do.

The truth is all of you that are speaking for FMW are the ones who are inferior, bitter, desperate, and clearly outdone in every way. The ones who are confident enough in their own talents are keeping their mouths shut. All that garbage you spew just goes to prove how beneath us you really are and just how badly you need us around. Don't worry though, soon enough the whole wrestling world will be talking about GSW soon enough. Just wait until you see what we have planned.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next