Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
Seanawott
RCA
the nick bryson
Kiyoshi Ryu
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Easy
The Celt
Nero Trinity
Damien
Lucian
iDeAndes
David GS
Jeff
Abel Steele
Bobino
MPD
Rottata
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Whitt: Notice, everyone, how they refused to answer the points that were brought up. They tried to shift the focus of the trash-talk instead of actually addressing the issues of legitimate gimmick-infringement. Instead, they tell us here in GSW to go away. Sad.

Oh, and we're not going away. We're going to stay here for a while and show up people like you, Son of Shark Boy.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Storm looked at the pathetic sign made by Son of Shark Boy and simply smirked.

Storm: ...

Simply making no comment makes this piece of trash talking epic.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Ok,

Someone book Son of Shark Boy vs Giant Octopus.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Jeff wrote:
Whitt: Notice, everyone, how they refused to answer the points that were brought up. They tried to shift the focus of the trash-talk instead of actually addressing the issues of legitimate gimmick-infringement. Instead, they tell us here in GSW to go away. Sad.

Oh, and we're not going away. We're going to stay here for a while and show up people like you, Son of Shark Boy.

The Linguist: And SoSB and I are going nowhere; we're not intimidated by your propaganda.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Storm183 wrote:
Storm looked at the pathetic sign made by Son of Shark Boy and simply smirked.

Storm: ...

Simply making no comment makes this piece of trash talking epic.

It really doesn't.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:20 am

Jeff wrote:
Whitt: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight on Ammunition, you will see, for the first time ever, two members of GSW work in unison with one another officially. Tonight, the Golden Savior Matt P. Dunn returns to tag team action by teaming up with Storm to put on a Truly Talented display of action for you people. Of course, some of you will overlook the talent and action, and criticizes us for simply trying to stay afloat in this cut-throat world. But when we've got you looking up into the lights, your criticisms won't matter. Your words won't matter. We'll have shown your want we're capable of once again. Damien and Butters, I suggest you get well-prepared for your forthcoming loss. It might take the sting away slightly for you two gentlemen.

I truly hope for your affiliation's sake that you aren't lying because as of now I have seen not anything to take note of.

Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 am

Jeff wrote:
Whitt: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight on Ammunition, you will see, for the first time ever, two members of GSW work in unison with one another officially. Tonight, the Golden Savior Matt P. Dunn returns to tag team action by teaming up with Storm to put on a Truly Talented display of action for you people. Of course, some of you will overlook the talent and action, and criticizes us for simply trying to stay afloat in this cut-throat world. But when we've got you looking up into the lights, your criticisms won't matter. Your words won't matter. We'll have shown your want we're capable of once again. Damien and Butters, I suggest you get well-prepared for your forthcoming loss. It might take the sting away slightly for you two gentlemen.

Loss? what the hell are you talking about?

OOC: Dammitdammitdammitdammitdammit
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:29 am

Looking forward to your shot at retribution, Damien?
Or is it actually salvation that you're looking for?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Dunn, I'll say this again, hoping that, by some small chance, it gets through your thick skull. I seek no fucking salvation, especially the cheap, underhanded kind that you offer.
I left this place because of an injury, and I stayed away too long. Now that I'm back, nothing short of a god's wrath will make me leave again. And, even through your delusions of self importance, I doubt you consider yourself that high on the totem pole.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:42 pm

So you've said.
I don't believe you.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Matt!

Long time, no speak, buddy.

Now, booked my match against one of the merry men yet?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Perhaps, Matt, you're the one who needs salvation. Salvation from the ignorance that clouds your mind. Salvation from the hypocrisy that over runs your personality.
Or, perhaps you just need a nice hard kick to the face to jam your brain back into the correct position.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Blake, I've had words. We'll see what happens.

Damien.

What ignorance? What hypocrisy?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:28 am

Hypocrisy in the form of you claiming that all of these matches, "gimmick" matches, if you will, are too dangerous to be allowed, and yet, if I remember correctly you were the one who came up with quite a few of them.

Ignorance, and perhaps arrogance, in the manner of proclaiming yourself a "savior" to a group of people who obviously don't desire it. A true savior would not force his salvation on anyone. He would have a "take it or leave it" attitude, as trying to forcibly "save" someone would only showcase his arrogance, a hallmark of the false savior.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:47 am

If I remember correctly you used to be 'possessed by a demon.' Fact of the matter is people change, as has been made evident several times in the course of this company. No one objects when it's a heel to face swap, but when it's the other way round people hold the past against you.

I don't deny the things I used to do. That does not mean I do them now.

Savior literally means 'one who saves.' It doesn't matter if you want saving or not.

Try harder.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:54 am

You. PM in your inbox.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:06 am

You. Penis in your butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8