Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
Seanawott
RCA
the nick bryson
Kiyoshi Ryu
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Easy
The Celt
Nero Trinity
Damien
Lucian
iDeAndes
David GS
Jeff
Abel Steele
Bobino
MPD
Rottata
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:41 pm

When have I ever given a good interview Dunn?

Oh, and for the record, I always believed in Butters. Guy has been to the main event of the Hayabusa Cup, he has pushed some of the best this place has seen to be better, and even if he doesn't get the recognition he deserves the guy is as big a part of this place as me, Drew, Frost or anyone else.

And should I be holding the belt(s), he knows his rematch is open anytime he wants it and has a partner.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Easy wrote:
"E": You're starting to sound Native American, the way you complain. It's really unbecoming. If I've heard correctly, you were once the Gold Card Gauntlet holding next big thing on a collision course with greatness. Based on what I'm hearing, I don't buy it.

Also, treating me like I'm just some means to sticking it to the Board of Directors is only fucking your own ass.

I'm not treating you like 'just some' anything bloke. Seems to me like you're actually somewhere near the head of, what is shaping up as, an incredibly large rookie class of '11. Unfortunately, for you anyway, you are the fodder that management threw my way. Listen mate, it wouldn't matter if it was a rookie like you, a main eventer like Drew Michaels or some curtain jerker like Calvin X Carter, I won't use the actions of others as an excuse for failure anymore.

I just won't fail.

So how about this 'E'? I promise not to destroy your career before it even gets started if you shut the fuck up, ok mate.

OOC: So which one of us is going to no show this time?? Wink

Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
You shouldn't have had to work so hard to gain that chance though. The Comeback Kids should have been a world class tag team, not jobber fodder to make whoever the champions are at the time look better. Your friend may have faith in you but FMW obviously doesn't. Dunn will try to save you. Whitt will try to beat you. I will respect you as far as you allow me. Right now that isn't very far. After all when you fight so hard to try and defend a company that has obviously given up on you that proves you are on the same level as people like AVO and that other person who "Wants to stay out of this so bad he has to voice his opinion". The only other person here who is even close to you on being ran down the totem poll is your partner for Ammunition. The gothic warlord or whatever he goes by these days was swept aside from his tag team that was getting to much attention to keep jobbing out and made to sit at home and watch while his former partner got a push that involved Drew knocking him out. I would hate to be in his spot.

Meanwhile the man you call inferior has taken the entire FMW by storm. A GSW guy pushed the TV champ to his limits. A GSW guy brought prestige back to a title no one cared about. A GSW guy garnered the most eliminations in one of the biggest matches of the year. A GSW guy is on the verge of beating the winner of that match in the main event of a FMW show. You spout all this nonsense about FMW caring about you and how inferior and bitter we are. I don't buy it even for a second. I think you only care about FMW now that it gets you attention and on managements good side. I think you are bitter that GSW is schooling FMW when it comes to wrestling, entertaining, getting a response, and just about everything else we do.

The truth is all of you that are speaking for FMW are the ones who are inferior, bitter, desperate, and clearly outdone in every way. The ones who are confident enough in their own talents are keeping their mouths shut. All that garbage you spew just goes to prove how beneath us you really are and just how badly you need us around. Don't worry though, soon enough the whole wrestling world will be talking about GSW soon enough. Just wait until you see what we have planned.....

Ahem. I dispute the validity of that statement.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Dispute all you like. We both know it is true. And we also know that the only reason that you still have that title is because FMW has been keeping you safe. Can't ram you down the audiences' throat if you lose to a guy from another company. If I hadn't been trying to play nice with FMW at the time I would have beat you and all that hype and ego you have would have added up to absolutely nothing. That is why they didn't let you face Dunn. Better to feed you a rookie so the sheep will love you more than take the risk of you losing to a superior competitor. I just hope the team that manufactured you kept the warranty because you can't avoid us forever....
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Who's avoiding? Gimme your leader; I'll break him like I broke you.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Unlike FMW, GSW is united. The closest thing we have to a leader sits in a boardroom. If you want the Gold Standard that bad though any one of us will be happy to take you out. Who will be the guy who sells all the t-shirts and action figures then?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
When have I ever given a good interview Dunn?

I'm sure there was at least one time.
Superkicking an interviewer though... Really?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
Unlike FMW, GSW is united. The closest thing we have to a leader sits in a boardroom. If you want the Gold Standard that bad though any one of us will be happy to take you out. Who will be the guy who sells all the t-shirts and action figures then?

I have merch? Since when? Is it awesome? I bet it's awesome. Oh, also, I'll kick whoever's ass GSW puts in front of me.

Seriously though, I have merch?
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 am

David, GSW is a group of assholes that think of only themselves, as someone who worked there I should know. I'm not crying over getting fired, in fact I relish the fact I did get fired from that shithole of a wrestling company.

As for Matthew joining them...

I'll give that overrated pile of shit a reason to stay in a casket.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:36 pm

So hostile.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:25 pm

When were you in a casket?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:33 pm

When he died like three deaths ago.

You need to keep up with these things to understand Dunn, he dies, it's not a big thing for him anymore.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Sweet, I learned something today. Thanks man. Oh, and uh...sorry about what happened at Mount V.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:43 pm

I've actually never been in a casket. It's not something I've ever seen any amount of pleasure in doing recreationally, nor have I been booked in a match.

See, a certain jaded former GSW wrestler is part eluding to my run as Mortus, and part making shit up. I'm puzzled as to why.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:08 pm

I just want to rid the world of you forever Dunn, you know make you rot permanently?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:10 pm

The things some people will do to attain relevance...
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Nero Trinity wrote:
I just want to rid the world of you forever Dunn, you know make you rot permanently?

Why?
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Hmm dunno really, must be the beer.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:15 pm

In that case, I pity you. But you can still be saved.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:20 pm

If Matt Dunn wrestled as well as he talks he might have been Abandoned Champion by now.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Whitt: "Hey guys in GSW, why bother doing what you do? You all suck, you all will fail, we hate you, go away, what you're doing doesn't even make sense..."

That about sums up the majority of what you people say to us, no?

And yet, despite how petty you think we are, we're getting you to talk about us. Hell, we're all anyone can talk about. And when you all talk, the fans' ears perk up. And when they perk up, they here the name GSW. Suddenly, your fans know who we are. And when guys like Levi have the most eliminations in the Mount Vesuvius match, when Dunn reveals himself to be the masked man, suddenly GSW looks to be pretty good.

And all we have to do is further it by winning here on Ammunition. And then win some more afterwards.

And as long as you guys talk to us and about us, we'll be getting all the publicity we need.

Thank you SO much for your contributions.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Question: how do you know you're not just morphing into an aspect of FMW's product? What makes you think that you're accomplishing anything other than getting people interested in what you guys are doing HERE? What makes you think that when you eventually leave, people who saw you in FMW will follow you back to where you came from?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Jeff wrote:
Whitt: "Hey guys in GSW, why bother doing what you do? You all suck, you all will fail, we hate you, go away, what you're doing doesn't even make sense..."

That about sums up the majority of what you people say to us, no?

And yet, despite how petty you think we are, we're getting you to talk about us.

Bryson: Because the first person anyone thinks of when they remember wrestling is XPac.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:
If Matt Dunn wrestled as well as he talks he might have been Abandoned Champion by now.

At least you've done your homework.
However, the same could be said about a number of people. Bryson never got the Tag titles, Celt has only recently got the UV title.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:55 pm

And what about the inverse? I certainly don't talk pretty... yet I was one half of the first ever FMW Tag Team Champions.

Fact is, you don't have to talk or look pretty to be successful in this company. After all, did Flare achieve jack shit besides a Gold Card that was swiftly removed?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Easty wrote:
And what about the inverse? I certainly don't talk pretty... yet I was one half of the first ever FMW Tag Team Champions.

Fact is, you don't have to talk or look pretty to be successful in this company. After all, did Flare achieve jack shit besides a Gold Card that was swiftly removed?

... And I am dead sexy rock star hot and I haven't won shit!! Damn someone break my nose quick I gotta win a belt soon!!

PS -- Ryu Ken consistently talks out of his ass....Just a heads up there Eastwood
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Matt P. Dunn: Redux wrote:
Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:

At least you've done your homework.
However, the same could be said about a number of people. Bryson never got the Tag titles, Celt has only recently got the UV title.

Bryson: Ive won the UV and FMC belts. To insinuate that because I didnt win the tag belts I'm any less accomplished is really just a pathetic attempt at making you sound more important than you are. At the time I would have loved to be Tag Champion, but I've done bigger and better things. You think those belts are so important because its the only thing youve done of merit.

Seriously though. You trying to say that Im not accomplished enough cause I didnt win the tag belts. Eastwood saying hes part of the first ever tag champions. Its like revisionist history day. Who didnt pass that memo on?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:43 pm

I was eluding to the fact that in many cases, there will always be 'the belt that got away.'
In no way did I insinuate that your failure to attain any tag team gold made your accomplishments mean any less, because, lets be honest, they're very impressive.

See, I'm man enough to say that. You can't admit that I'm a damn good tag team wrestler though.

As for Eastwood, if you recall, the real titles were shelved. Eastwood is one of the first tag team champions, but not a champion of the first set of tag team belts.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 am

Matt P. Dunn: Redux wrote:
In that case, I pity you. But you can still be saved.
How will you save me when you will fail to save Gay Standard Wrestling and yourself?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:26 am

To quote the beatles, with a little help from my friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next