Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+23
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
Seanawott
RCA
the nick bryson
Kiyoshi Ryu
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Easy
The Celt
Nero Trinity
Damien
Lucian
iDeAndes
David GS
Jeff
Abel Steele
Bobino
MPD
Rottata
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:33 pm

[quote="iDeAndes"]
The Celt wrote:

Dante: ...The Sons of Attrition is a stupid stable, doomed to failure because 'good guys' never get along long enough to get anything accomplished.

See - Broken Saints, the Resistance, the O'Rion Brothers, Crash Scene, British Lions, The Fighting Irish, SPARTA, Last Militia.

You're better off just wrestling them, Lepracan't. Eventually, they'll quit because you're too dumb to stay down.

*resumes retirement again*

OOC: Also. Vendetta. Don't correct spelling in character.

You look dumb.

OOC: Sorry, my bad, was meant to be OOC.. my OCD kicked in Smile sorry for being a douche.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:53 pm

The Celt wrote:
Don't ever fucking me boy again Dante, never on your life, because I had to forge a career out being a man around fucking children here in FMW. When guys, like you, ran out on FMW, it was men, like me, who fucking stepped up to plate, grew a part, and took all the responsibilities there were.

You're the same fucking defeatist pussy that showed up here months ago drunk off his ass, drinking shit that would have put Doc Derrick to shame, probably hooked up on shit handed to you from Striker. And don't look too fucking shocked that I'm calling you a pussy, because I swear to the Gods man, you're the worst kind; a fucking mental pussy, the kind that runs away from all his problems because he can't take the heat no more.

You're a pussy, a loser and fucking burn out. You show up here every few months, spurting shit like its pearls of wisdom and always, fucking always it's self centered, wwaaaahhh I didn't have shit go my way. Did you ever, I mean ever in your time knowing, what 4 years? hear me complain "wwaaahhh things are too tough, I'm going" "fuck you all, Jaro is making too hard" so on and so such.

What, WHAT is the fucking point of you being here Dante? To come teach all the rookies how they should just quit while they're ahead, that the big bad FMW is going shallow them up because your one try and I'm done quitting ass couldn't take it? You are a fucking black hole of influence, you suck the damn life out of everything you touch and you've done that for years now?

Hurr durr hey kids, remember: always number one, right? Fuck off Jones, you come here and you badmouth my way, my progress, my influence? Let's flip it and look at you. You tell the rookies now just go and run FMW like it's all about them, get that money and get that gold? Hmm, interesting, because if we google RAMPAGE! we find you didn't a single fucking title in FMW ever. Ever. And yeah, you could throw you briefly held the Mount V. torch, but Gods, funnily enough just like your entire career that turned out be to untapped potential, and surprise surprise went nowhere. I'm not fucking say that because I've a title now, I couldn't a shit If never won a fucking piece of metal and leather in my life, but since that's what you tell these kids that's all they should care about I'll damn make sure that's coming from someone who never followed his own damn advice.

You can roll your damn eyes at me all you damn please, but spread your fucking poison on our turf now. Once upon a time, ha, once upon a LONG time ago I knew you as a pillar of strength and morality this federation. But that pillar crumbled long ago into someone who can't even haul his ass off the sidelines long enough to stop Chris Austin creeping so hard on his own daughter he could almost have been arrested.

Boy? Boy...fucking boy, a man with alot less self discipline than would have slapped the taste out of your mouth for a stupid, disrespectful little comment like that.

I took over from you, ALWAYS remember that Dante.

Your spot, your responsibilities, your influence, your load full stop I, and men like Leon Caprice and the rest of the Sons of Attrition took over. Because you couldn't be man enough, we had to rise up all that much quicker just to keep this place going. We holding down everything you couldn't, we standing tall where you dropped to your knees, we doing what needs to be done because we understand that we've a duty to this place.

So now, 4 years after we first meet, you better fully understand that our two position on the ladder have totally and completely flipped. Now it's me standing on how talking down, and I'm fucking down in the gutter down, to you and I'm telling you: Don't say a fucking word to me, just do what you always done best:

Give up and walk away, silently, into obscurity.

Dante: You know what's sad? I agree with you. I am a pussy. And I'm certainly not the RAMPAGE! I used to be. Because the RAMPAGE! I used to be would've broken your fucking neck for speaking out of turn and finally deciding he had an opinion worth hearing. Now, I look at you with vacant indifference. Yes. I'm looking into the heart of FMW and being indifferent. My problems outweigh the fed at this point. Hence why I pussed out as you so eloquently put. I'm shouldn't have to sit here and justify to you, a person without the weight of years under his belt and miles under his feet, why I'm no longer here to hold your fucking hand through the dark and lead you to the light. But I will anyway, Celt. For old times sake and because despite you attacking me, I've grown..fond of you over time. I never claimed to be a pillar or a messiah. I was never the golden boy and I certainly wasn't the chosen one. I was the average man. As an average man, I have average issues. That includes personal demons you have no fucking right or aren't privileged to speak on.

The point in me being here is to look out for Xander and make sure he doesn't turn into me..or, worse yet, be come a malignant, fester canker sore like some of my other illustrious list of students. Damion Kross, Seth Omega, Peter Saint, James McDaygo, Matt Dunn, Mac Deezy...my brother. I failed ALL of them. The guilt of that weighs with me every single fucking day of my miserable existence if you absolutely need a fucking rhyme or reason why I'm here. My failures as a teacher and as a father reflect in this kid. Truth be told, he may very well be my last shot at redemption. Perhaps then I can face my daughter..show her that her pops ain't a fuck up. But be damned if I'm not going to be transparent on this road to perdition. I've always been frank and honest about my shortcomings as a man. Never once have I lied or embellished to suit my own devices.

Listen to me or don't. But I want you to hear this before you decide whether or not what I have to say is important. History has a funny way of repeating itself. As if by some cruel joke, God ineffably loves fucking with his ant farm with almost cyclical precision. But remember that you threw in your lot with a bunch of broken, betrayed, battered bitches who have all been stabbed in the back by people they regarded as family. Hannibal Frost is a whiny, pretentious cunt with an over-inflated sense of importance and is moderately unbalanced. Like Alex was. Leon Caprice is a preachy, sanctimonious, smug, talented douche that mistakes faith for justification to commit unspeakable horror. Like Drew was. And you..you're anger, hurt, and rage curdling beneath the surface of a self-loathing, frankness, and hard-headedness. You think that by being honest, it will forgive your other transgressions of being a piss poor excuse of a man who has no family to speak of. So you gather surrogates around you, attempting to shield yourself from the internal hurt that you were abandoned and forsaken by your peers. Which, ultimately, is the entire story of both of our careers, Celt.

Take a look, nigga. Take a hard fucking gaze into your future. Is this what you want? Because that's what this path takes you on. I am the destination of your journey. And no amount of titles or how many times you've stood up against the vestiges of tyranny will make up for how lonely it is in the end.

That's the truth of the matter. Like it or not. Boy. You are still mentally a child, anyway.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:26 pm

The Celt wrote:
But that pillar crumbled long ago into someone who can't even haul his ass off the sidelines long enough to stop Chris Austin creeping so hard on his own daughter he could almost have been arrested.

WHOA.

I am a lot of things. I am a heartless bastard that will take advantage of any weakness presented to me...but that, is a bold-faced lie you pig-headed shit stain. I can't stand the sight of Alex and truth be told anything I could do to annoy or hurt him is something I just may be willing to do.

But creeping on Alex's 'niece' in Karma? Even I have my limits and for you to even insinuate that I would violate Karma in any matter, or screw up this already fucked friendship with Alex, especially when there are people like you around that I could stomp out to release any pent-up aggression is a grave error and a blatantly excessive show of stupidity.

Law my ass, now you're starting to become a witch-hunter. I don't fucking appreciate it either. Get your act together or I will cave your face in.

I also did not know Dante was in town. Hello, I guess.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Ah.

Nigger Charlie. It's been awhile. I've noticed your new kid running about. Thing is, perhaps you're too good a teacher, Nigz. You imparted on all your students your personal bitterness, and that's why we all turned out as we did.

You see, you talk of redemption. It's a concept I appreciate. You see, I'd settle for the Celts and Austins and Vendettas to just realise that there is an issue with FMW. An issue we can both see.

But they won't, because they're too hung up on the past to listen to sense.
And I have you to thank for that.

Good show, buddy.

And before I forget, Blake, if you want some of GSW, I'll see what I can do. I'm actually not the leader of this little invasion force, but I'll have some words.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Dunn: Now Sin Free! wrote:
Ah.

Nigger Charlie. It's been awhile. I've noticed your new kid running about. Thing is, perhaps you're too good a teacher, Nigz. You imparted on all your students your personal bitterness, and that's why we all turned out as we did.

You see, you talk of redemption. It's a concept I appreciate. You see, I'd settle for the Celts and Austins and Vendettas to just realise that there is an issue with FMW. An issue we can both see.

But they won't, because they're too hung up on the past to listen to sense.
And I have you to thank for that.

Good show, buddy.

Dante: Typical disobedient child blaming the parent for bad rearing. Maybe I should put you over my knee and get a few good licks in. Sit you in a corner and tell you you're on time out. Knowing your Fruit Loop ass, you'd enjoy it. I said that there's something wrong with Full Metal Wrestling. I didn't say you nor your merry band of fuck ups, vagabonds, and misfits would be the ones to be the caretakers and facilitators of said wrongness.

The real reason why I'm in town (hi Chris), is a two-fer. One; make sure my newest student is ready to go for his FMW debut. I know he's already made his pro-debut in that other place but as far as I'm concerned, this is his real test. Two; collect my pension check and disability provided to me by Full Metal Wrestling and its Board of Directors per a personal, written agreement from Celeste Rosseau-Roy herself. Maybe she felt bad or remorseful for everything she did while Jaro plugged her from behind. Or maybe there were decent people in this fed. Who knows? But even that sliver of decency proves that not all of FMW is morally corrupt and unjust. Just most of it. Like any company, including your GSW, the primary function of it is to make their money. GSW doesn't give a shit about anyone unless they can do something for GSW. Just like FMW. The only problem with GSW is that it ain't a viable company on its own. It labors under the asinine conclusion that because it doesn't have a litany of gimmick match-ups, its a pure promotion.

What it really is can be summed up as antiquated, territory-mindsetted bullshit that would like to communally spread the love rather than let the strong survive. Congratulations, Dunn. You've become a Commie. And just an FYI? Communism failed. Just like the territories did. Just like your movement will when you eventually grow bored with it. The fact remains that unlike these hatin' ass niggas, I know you're good enough to do something on your own.

I just stopped waitin' to see it. You took the Snake Wraith method of getting over a little too literally when I passed it on to you. And everything you've earned has come with dick swinging and manipulation. Malfeasance Pro Wrestling all over again, 'eh old friend?

Just like old times...just like old times.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Yeah um... Celeste was killed some time ago.

There was a memorial show and everything. In short, I do not believe that Jaro or Smitten would honor anything she signed.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Dante: ..I'm aware she died, dipshit. I sent flowers.

Legally binding affidavits cannot be nullified by change of ownership if that much is stipulated in the agreement. You think I'd leave something like that to chance? You see the bills of your nice high end condo that I help pay for. You also see (and this is just me pitching in the dark here) the tuition to that all girls school I send Karma to (that I'm sure you'd like to run through like the Little Engine That Could). How do you think all of that gets paid for? Tuition from the gym? Me flippin' burgers at In'N'Out?

I've been receiving checks since I retired for my medical costs. I have to have my knees drained twice a month.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Name calling? Well, I'm not surprised. As for you helping to pay for stuff, well this is something Alex did not inform me of.

I assume he's having money troubles... see, lack of communication on important shit has always been a problem of ours.

As it were, I believe I'll stay away from that all-girls school. At least until they are of legal age.

I would request that you are more civil though.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Dante: No money problems. My name's on the lease. Needed to retain legal rights in Nova Scotia in order to oversee my daughter's education.

And when have you EVER known me to be civil?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:40 pm

I haven't. Hence I asked you to be.

Clearly a mistake on my part. Good to see you have your bases covered though. Smart man.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:45 am

Outlaw John Andrews wrote:
Well congratulations Ravish... You've admitted you're failure in life. Really bravo sir. After I get done kickin your ass again we should get together for beer some time or would you prefer tea?

David: "Well, I have to give you credit where credit is due! You're a bigger retard than I or anyone else here took you for! When did I ever say that I've failed in life? You may have beaten me once Andrews... Don't count on it happening again! Remember this time that I don't have to throw your fat ass over the top rope! That evens the playing field just a little and, believe me when I say, that is all I need to make you eat your fucking words and that stupid fucking hat you're wearing!

Why don't you go back to picking lice off your mates ass in that monkey cage of a ego that you've created for yourself and shut your fucking yap! That is the only reason God, in all his infinite wisdom, gave you opposable thumbs!"
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:55 pm

David Ravish wrote:
Outlaw John Andrews wrote:
Well congratulations Ravish... You've admitted you're failure in life. Really bravo sir. After I get done kickin your ass again we should get together for beer some time or would you prefer tea?

David: "Well, I have to give you credit where credit is due! You're a bigger retard than I or anyone else here took you for! When did I ever say that I've failed in life? You may have beaten me once Andrews... Don't count on it happening again! Remember this time that I don't have to throw your fat ass over the top rope! That evens the playing field just a little and, believe me when I say, that is all I need to make you eat your fucking words and that stupid fucking hat you're wearing!

Why don't you go back to picking lice off your mates ass in that monkey cage of a ego that you've created for yourself and shut your fucking yap! That is the only reason God, in all his infinite wisdom, gave you opposable thumbs!"

More excuses as to why you are a failure? Couldn't get me over the top rope? Really... So you're weak too? Come on Ravish you got thrown over, eliminated, it's done...over...move on...accept it. If anything after this show you'll be spewing more excuses as to why you lost and how you lost to such a superior athlete than yourself. Once you accept reality you will realize that all your bitching, whining, and trash talk will amount to nothing. Yes sir. Reality is about to nail you hard Mr. Ravish. Right in the god damn forehead!
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:34 am

After listening to all the arguments for a while, SoSB looks up, and facepalms himself, looking pretty comedic, as the Linguist nodded to him.

The Linguist Yes, SoSB; they really do sound exactly like monkeys flinging their crap at each other. Good observance.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:56 am

How about you make like Kisame and bite your tongue off?
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Easty wrote:
How about you make like Kisame and bite your tongue off?

The self-proclaimed Champion of Underdogs' eyes widened, as he started to look like he was ranting as he glared right at Eastwood.

The Linguist: SoSB doesn't like those types of words; he asks how would you feel if he bites your tongue off instead? He hasn't had tongue in a long time, and he sure as hell won't be biting off his own to satisfy his cravings!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:40 pm

No thanks, I don't swing that way. But if you're that insistant on getting another man's tongue down your throat, ask around for Wraith's phone number. I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:01 pm

SoSB shook his head; that wasn't what he meant by that, and it was obvious he didn't like that idea.

The Linguist: SoSB wasn't talking about a homoerotic kiss, but he would be more than happy to feed you to the sharks, if you don't watch both your mouth and your bass ass.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Storm: ...

Seriously, how did we get this douchebag?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Ever heard of sarcasm, Son of Mediocre TNA Wrestler? In regards to you 'beating my ass', well, look me up sometime. I've created shits that have gone on to do better things than you have.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Easty wrote:
Ever heard of sarcasm, Son of Mediocre TNA Wrestler? In regards to you 'beating my ass', well, look me up sometime. I've created shits that have gone on to do better things than you have.

SoSB just shrugs him off.

The Linguist: That's right; he isn't worth it, right now, SoSB.

Storm183 wrote:

The Linguist: Dude, have you looked in the mirror lately? My client says the only d-bag he sees right now is you. And he likes to take down jerks such as yourself.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Uh-huh. Call me when your balls drop.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:06 pm

The Blur wrote:
The Linguist: Dude, have you looked in the mirror lately? My client says the only d-bag he sees right now is you. And he likes to take down jerks such as yourself.
Storm: Good luck with that kiddo. Your missing one vital piece of critical information that may slightly hamper you in trying to take me down.

You see I have the likes of Matt Dunn and the Gold Standard Wrestling on my side in which you don't. So that's four against one huh?

Oh and the last time I used a mirror was before you lost your virginity to Rebecca Black.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:33 pm

SoSB glared right at Storm, as he pointed right at him while seemingly jawing off. The Linguist is happy to translate.

The Linguist So you're part of a group of bullies that don't even know when to grow a pair and give up?! Son of Shark Boy thinks you need to spend time in a tank of sharks without a cage for what you d-bags are doing to this company.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Storm183 wrote:

...umm the same way we got you... D\'oh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Whitt: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight on Ammunition, you will see, for the first time ever, two members of GSW work in unison with one another officially. Tonight, the Golden Savior Matt P. Dunn returns to tag team action by teaming up with Storm to put on a Truly Talented display of action for you people. Of course, some of you will overlook the talent and action, and criticizes us for simply trying to stay afloat in this cut-throat world. But when we've got you looking up into the lights, your criticisms won't matter. Your words won't matter. We'll have shown your want we're capable of once again. Damien and Butters, I suggest you get well-prepared for your forthcoming loss. It might take the sting away slightly for you two gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Son of Shark Boy yawns, seemingly to ask The Linguist if Whitt was done with his GSW propaganda speech yet. The linguist yawned, as well.

The Linguist: Yeah, I found it boring, too. For a bunch of bullies, these GSW dudes can be so BORING!
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:08 pm

*Groans*

Now I've already put out my challenge to GSW, and Dunn's done the courteous thing and tried to book me into that match, so until the moment I see the card with Vendetta vs 'Insert GSW douchebag here', I won't bother them no more.

However, you, SoaB - now, I thought that a load of jerk-offs popped in for the ride when I turned up. Craig Ryans, Kiyoshi Ryu, Xander Cross.. But none of them can compare to how fucking much of a joke you are.

Your entire gimmick is based off the comedy character in a run down federation, yet you rush in here and expect to be taken seriously? DUDE, I don't expect to be taken seriously yet - and I've actually got a chance of making it big here..

So, Lovechild of Shark Boy and Early Days Kane.. Gtfo or stfu.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:12 pm

SoSB looks like he was about to attack Vendetta, but The Linguist got between the two.

The Linguist: Easy, SoSB. Allow me to explain something to this baboon's ass.

Though not wanting to stand down, the Champion of Underdogs growled, and made a motion that told Vendetta that he was going to keep his eyes on him.

The Linguist: You don't understand, mister; SoSB is nothing like his predecessor. You would see that if you had your head out of your ass, and put on a pair of eye glasses! Don't knock my client's credibility until you see him in the ring. He can put bullies in their place without a single drop of clam juice.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Whitt: Ya know, I actually know at least TWO guys who had the initials SOS as part of their ring names.

Crusoe: Yeah, that idiot we've got, and a another guy workin' fer anotha fed. Think he's a former football player or summat.

Whitt: Yeah. SoSB doesn't seem too original anyway. He's got one guy's gimmick and another guy's initials. Meh, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flatter or something, right?
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:41 pm

The Linguist: So you're the Whitt-less wonder that is spewing out all the BORING propaganda from GSW. No one, not even SoSB appreciates your toxic sludge. Why don't you go back to the sewer of a fed you crawled out of?!

SoSB writes on a big card, then throws the marker he used just a few inches to the left of Whitt's head. He then showed the sign. The Linguist simply let SoSB show his message

Coming Soon: Son of Shark Boy
Come Back NEVER: Bullies and GSW

The Linguist: Get the picture?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next