Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+17
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
Villain Within
The Celt
Abel Steele
Slegna
Rottata
Alex O'Rion
Cactus Sam
David GS
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
Edible14
RCA
iDeAndes
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 pm

A "jobber" who beat Jaro cleanly..

I could've been Abandoned Champion again as we speak had I not chosen to go for the bigger fish.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Romeo wrote:
Omega wrote:
But let us be honest, beating Romeo doesn't take too much anymore

Well, thank you for your vote of confidence, amico. I hope you actually win your title matches this time around.

Let's not sugarcoat it by any stretch of means, unless you have me lurking somewhere over your shoulder you tend to not win very much.

Daddy can always use more money to pay bills if you need more help winning...

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Aren't you two supposed to be allies or something?

Broken Saints ring a bell?

Papa Drew's gonna be...

well he doesn't give a damn. So neither do I. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Omega wrote:
Let's not sugarcoat it by any stretch of means, unless you have me lurking somewhere over your shoulder you tend to not win very much.

Daddy can always use more money to pay bills if you need more help winning...

Just saying.

Oh, really? Tell me, when was the last time I actually required your help, and you were there?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Allies? Seriously?

Let me fill you in buttercup, he offered me a very lucrative deal to help him out. Nothing more, nothing less. Just because we're in a "stable" doesn't mean we are allies. He would be more aligned with Drew and Leviticus since they are in his division, where as I'm more aligned with Mark and Apostasy because they're in my division.

See how that works?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 pm

So you're a mindless weapon at his disposal?

A whore specializing in dirty work for people who could do it alone but choose not to because of low self-esteemed people like you always looking to prove yourself when you don't have to?

Allies would have sounded better but I appreciate your insight on it.

Yes, I was incorrect. They are not allies, ladies and gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Mindless is just about accurate, yes.

Although he was never of much use to me at all.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Mindless weapon at his disposal?

I'm more like what many would recall as the APA.

If you've got the cash, well I've got the time. I'm an assassin in the ring, and Smitten doesn't pay me enough to do shit with.

Let me put it more bluntly, I have a lifestyle that consists of strippers and drinking, I enjoy fighting here and there, so why not combine the two?
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 pm

I never really liked the APA. They always struck me as mindless weapons at people's disposal.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:24 pm

If you don't want your streak ended prematurely I suggest you keep your nose to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Why?

You'll beat him?

One fucking win and someones getting pretty big for his britches eh bye?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm not saying I'm too big for my britches, I'm just saying I have more motivation now that I actually managed to lose my apartment and am now living out of a wrestling school.

Big wins=Big money and that is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:17 pm

But you are too big for your britches.

Lose weight, posthaste.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Just for that I'm going to make sure I hit you extra hard inside that pretty War Games structure.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Apathy: I'm sorry..YOU'RE on Team Distortion?

Yeah. It's official. Distortion's not winning this one.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 pm

I'm sorry, who are you again?
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 pm

OOC: Whomever wrote the Team Distortion segment used Cataclysm instead of Catalyst as the PPV's name. Goddammit do I hate WoW.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Omega wrote:
I'm sorry, who are you again?

Apathy: The guy who beat your tag partner and is going to win the Gold Card Gauntlet.

I'm also undefeated. Something you know nothing about in, y'know, a fed that matters.

Ask for tips on how to beat Hannibal much, Sethy?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:09 am

I wouldn't ask you Apathy, I'd be much more prone to ask Skyler someone who has done it before.

...did I really just say that?

Whatever Apathy, you get a magical fluke win over Mark and you think you're a king, good job princess welcome to the "we've beaten Mark" club.

OOC: I just now noticed the aftermath of Apostasy's asskicking, I'm kind of thinking that instead of the segment with Mark and I maybe we should have ran in and saved Apostasy. The three are fairly close, either way other than that I have no complaints.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:19 am

Apathy: You, quite literally, are the shittiest friend ever.

Why do the Broken Saints tolerate you? You've made it a point to throw each of them under the bus and under sell their accomplishments.

Y'all really should not just recruit any hobo off the street. I didn't say you asked me. I asked have you recently. It isn't my fault you got titchy about it.

OOC: Also. The only complaint I have is the PDA between Allyce and Apathy. The sexual relationship is more implied and subtle than all in the open. Other than that, I have no glaring issues with the show.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:38 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: The guy who beat your tag partner and is going to win the Gold Card Gauntlet.

Yyyyeah-huh. Good joke bro.

Last edited by David GS on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:41 am

I'm not the shittiest friend ever, I'm a realist and I realize that Mark has been on a losing slide lately. Every since he lost to Jaro he hasn't been the same, I am friend enough to understand that. Mark is my brother in arms, he's one of my best friends along with Aidan and Heath.

I'd do anything to help them, they all know this...but I also understand that out of the four I've managed to beat Heath Twice, I've managed to beat Mark once, and each time it has been a great match. I don't throw them under the bus, I just simply openly speak up about their struggles.

I am not in charge of recruiting for the Saints, the ones I recruited are the ones on my side of the line...Mark Johannson and Apostasy.

I guess you could say we have The Broken Saints Blue and The Broken Saints Green, instead of one mega stable we're more of like two broken down condensed groups based on skills. The Broken Saints Blue would be your more technical wrestlers who chain wrestle circles around others, while The Broken Saints Green would be the guys who simply go out of their way to bring the fight or brawling to you.

Really quite simple stuff.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:19 am

Does it really matter?

I mean you'll get your ass kicked in your next match and then the world will go back to not giving a flying fuck about the Broken Saints apart from Drew Michaels anyway.

OOC: Pretty good show done in pretty good time. There were some issues with the Bryson/Apathy match but generally was all well done.

Skyler not sure why the seg we discussed got dropped? I can live with it not being in there but a heads up woulda been handy...
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:02 am

OOC: I faced Bryson O.o

David GS wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

Yyyyeah-huh. Good joke, bro.

Apathy: Y'sure you really want to engage me, hombre? I don't really have a problem with you. That's probably because I just see you as "there" and nothing of real importance but...

We can remain "chums" so long as you never speak directly to me or about me again.

Omega wrote:
I'm not the shittiest friend ever, I'm a realist and I realize that Mark has been on a losing slide lately. Every since he lost to Jaro he hasn't been the same, I am friend enough to understand that. Mark is my brother in arms, he's one of my best friends along with Aidan and Heath.

I'd do anything to help them, they all know this...but I also understand that out of the four I've managed to beat Heath Twice, I've managed to beat Mark once, and each time it has been a great match. I don't throw them under the bus, I just simply openly speak up about their struggles.

I am not in charge of recruiting for the Saints, the ones I recruited are the ones on my side of the line...Mark Johannson and Apostasy.

I guess you could say we have The Broken Saints Blue and The Broken Saints Green, instead of one mega stable we're more of like two broken down condensed groups based on skills. The Broken Saints Blue would be your more technical wrestlers who chain wrestle circles around others, while The Broken Saints Green would be the guys who simply go out of their way to bring the fight or brawling to you.

Really quite simple stuff.

Why did you feel a need to break down what each faction of the Saints specialized in and prior to that make this about you? You do throw your friends under a bus, Seth. Because every time you need a witty comeback to save ass and show face, you reference one of them and compare them to yourself. I didn't think I was hot potatoes because I beat Mark. I knew prior to my match with Mark I was gifted with a propensity for violence. Four different men have felt this. Three of which from each of FMW's various divisions. I'm so dominant, I span the entire FMW. Not just one little segment of it that you seem to contain yourself into. I don't have a single color that can contain me, Seth. I'm just a fucking animal. And I have yet to be proven otherwise.

Meanwhile, you're blessed with countless shot after shot. I s'pose one out of three ain't bad, hoss. You made the most of your little dance with the two Dunns and I'll tip my hat to you on that one. But remember that just like that...

*snap*

Your relevance could end in an instant. You know full well of what I speak. The heartache and disappointment of your well-documented pleas for the Television Title. Only to lose to War Machine who is about as marketable as canned shit. What happened then? You tumbled into a spiraling free-fall of mediocrity. Chance helped you in this outing, Seth. Or rather odds did. Matthew P. Dunn is more accomplished and talented in his pinky toe than you are. And that gets to you as you are always fighting with a little chip on your shoulder for being the outcast of your little family. Please. Mention your paper-thin championship list one more time for the benefit of your own self-worth. I ain't buyin' what your pitchin', hoss. You fear the uncertainty of non-acceptance and when your fifteen minutes of fame fizzle out, you'll be back at square one. Which goes a little like this.

You really are just a tiny minded man who spouts off random ejaculatory blanket statements that in no way are related to what's being discussed. You are prone to anger. With a short temper and even shorter attention span, focus or drive aren't really your strong suits. You are surrounded by a group of people constantly attempting to keep you in check. Be it by protecting you from saying too much or finding the right words to convince others you know what you're saying, you have not operated on your own success so much as you have on the success or ideals of others. You have absolutely no identity and hide behind the fact that you are representing any cause that pays well. Defeating the exact purpose of Broken Saints to be an altruistic gang of semi-good guys working towards a goal of repairing a broken system.

Maybe I should just put the Broken Saints out of its misery and show you how a real soldier of fortune operates.

Pick each of you a part piece by piece and brick by brick to show you just how fragile your concept of loyalty and friendship really is. Its sad that a man with an almost utter lack of morals has to teach you how to be a friend.

Shameful thing, lobster head. Shame-ful thing.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:13 am

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: I faced Bryson O.o

Ahh crap. Appears there are also some issues with my foot. Keeps getting in my mouth....
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 am

Abel Steele wrote:
OOC: Pretty good show done in pretty good time. There were some issues with the Bryson/Apathy match but generally was all well done.

Skyler not sure why the seg we discussed got dropped? I can live with it not being in there but a heads up woulda been handy...

That's my bad. I got so many pms since that one that it slipped off the first page of my messages and I forgot about it. If you want to catch me on AIM, we can discuss it more there. apologies, it wasn't dropped on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:27 am

Slegna wrote:
OOC: Whomever wrote the Team Distortion segment used Cataclysm instead of Catalyst as the PPV's name. Goddammit do I hate WoW.

My bad.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:29 am

OOC: I should've known it was you. <3
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 am

OOC: Very quality outing here.

> Enjoyed the fact that not much time was spent on the no-show match.

> Jacqueline Hyde came off well. Hope there's a better way to show her schizo side instead of Tourette's style repitition of words, but still it was good, gives an identity to the show. I particularly liked Frost's interview seg. RCA would LOVE to have a conversation with her.

>Apathy and Mark Johansson seemed a little short to me. Both guys promoed and what not. However, Apathy seems legit, if only because the consistence of showing up. Gold Card is shaping up to be exciting.

>the DGS train keeps rolling, I personally enjoyed how his match went. Shows him as a rather manly face (?) that can back up whatever it is he says.

>LOL at the Distortion intro. I feel the same about Corruption but bitches be jealous of that Blue, Wink

>Overall, Sam seemed more like himself in this show than he did in the last shows. I'm gonna assume this is due to his trash-talk giving the writers some ideas.

>Apo/Nick was a great read. Shame about Nick's score, but big win for Apo, let's see if he can keep it up.

>Mind Games segs were effective. Maybe not NEEDED, but effective nonetheless.

>Epic error with "Cataclysm"

>Barbed Wire Cage, GREAT MATCH. I'm kinda surprised Seth won, but the winning sequence was straight out of WWF Breakdown 98's triple threat cage match. Congrats to him. Tough break for both Dunn and Dunnwood though. I guess Dunn will never get that AB title.

>In all, a well-rounded show with some slight hiccups in terms of formatting (the War Games thing could've been green for one) but now I'm just nit-picking. I enjoyed it. I'll scan through to try and find some bad shit to say about it if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 am

OOC: A few responses to general comments from people:

-Cataclysm I did actually catch in editing but I forgot to actually replace it.

-The War Games section was held in the ring, hence it was in white. Anything in the ring is white, I was told a long time ago, so I always adhere to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next