Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+17
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
Villain Within
The Celt
Abel Steele
Slegna
Rottata
Alex O'Rion
Cactus Sam
David GS
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
Edible14
RCA
iDeAndes
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:35 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

Do you feel accomplished now?

I can not believe you seriously spent the time trying to figure all that out.

Here, celt, maybe you can get behind this:

Fuck you and your fucking bullshit rebuttal. You're a fucking miniscule prick in this hell hole. Go be irrelevent somewhere else.

Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V...wait 5 seconds...Ctrl+F, "Fuck", find all...29 accounts. Repeat ad nassum with different "swear" words for 30 seconds. Add them all up into the total and...End result.

Total time: 1 minute, 30 seconds.

I can spare two minutes of my time to defend free speech Bryson.

the nick bryson wrote:
OOC: Who cares if you "loves your swearing". I dont hate swearing, dont even dislike it, but writing it and reading it multiple times a match is beyond pointless and excessive. How are words "fuck, shit, cock, damn, bitch, cum, etc." a "very necessary part" of any language? Maybe if youre 11 and just learning what those words mean, giggle giggle. Clearly, we dont care that they're "necessary". The words are, generally speaking, meant to provide a certain level of impact because its just so awe inspiring or blatantly violent that it resorts to you being unable to say anything else. If anything, having a "HOLY SHIT" moment at least 2-3 times a match reduces the effect of the word(s) and the moments in general, ultimately hurting the final product. We've become so desensitized to them that they're even MORE useless now. Its beyond retardation and a chore to read.

OOC: I wasn't coming down on you or anything, I just found it funny you got madz at a show that had less than 3 full sentences of swearing combined out of the entire thing. But I do stand by my "necessary" comments. Swearing, cursing, "bad" words, universal every single human langauge has it's own version of these "forbidden/not quite acceptable" words, whether its English, Spainish, Russian, German, French etc regardless of what point in time it is (Fuck has been embedded in the English language since the 8th Century AD)...every human culture needs them. Swear words carry a meaning that other words can't. I mean the term "Fuck you" is pretty irreplaceable when you think about it ha ha.

I can see where you're coming from/your point of view; that's chanting "This is Awesome" or "Oh my God" too much burns it out (See: TNA iMPACT Zone fans), but I think in this particular case this Distortion didn't really do that. Again, less than 0.5% of the entire show was swearing, and that's not even because there was a lot of descriptive paragraphs used, because actually the main body of text was the announcers speaking.

Another thing about it too is you've got to look at where the swearing is coming from, mainly three individuals: Chase, Cactus and Vader. Well, Vader has Tourette's sydrome so it's a key part of her character (the 5 cases of pussy being mentioned was just her saying it 5 times in a row, rapid fire style) while Cactus is no stranger to telling people they're stupid fucking pricks.

TL;DR? I see where you're coming from but I think you're wrong in this instance. I think the swearing was minimal really and I didn't even bat an eyelid at it. I mean, how would you compare this to say South Park or The Wire volume of swearing?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:00 pm

The Celt wrote:

OOC: I wasn't coming down on you or anything, I just found it funny you got madz at a show that had less than 3 full sentences of swearing combined out of the entire thing. But I do stand by my "necessary" comments. Swearing, cursing, "bad" words, universal every single human langauge has it's own version of these "forbidden/not quite acceptable" words, whether its English, Spainish, Russian, German, French etc regardless of what point in time it is (Fuck has been embedded in the English language since the 8th Century AD)...every human culture needs them. Swear words carry a meaning that other words can't. I mean the term "Fuck you" is pretty irreplaceable when you think about it ha ha.

I can see where you're coming from/your point of view; that's chanting "This is Awesome" or "Oh my God" too much burns it out (See: TNA iMPACT Zone fans), but I think in this particular case this Distortion didn't really do that. Again, less than 0.5% of the entire show was swearing, and that's not even because there was a lot of descriptive paragraphs used, because actually the main body of text was the announcers speaking.

Another thing about it too is you've got to look at where the swearing is coming from, mainly three individuals: Chase, Cactus and Vader. Well, Vader has Tourette's sydrome so it's a key part of her character (the 5 cases of pussy being mentioned was just her saying it 5 times in a row, rapid fire style) while Cactus is no stranger to telling people they're stupid fucking pricks.

TL;DR? I see where you're coming from but I think you're wrong in this instance. I think the swearing was minimal really and I didn't even bat an eyelid at it. I mean, how would you compare this to say South Park or The Wire volume of swearing?

Its not just with this show though, its almost all shows. We both realize that a statement like "fuck" is designed to have some sort of impact, but damn near every show, and really damn near every match, has some sort of "holy shit" moment that I feel waters down the product and ruins the effect of the intended purposes.

Also, considering that theres not that many characters on the show that talk, obviously the majority of it is coming from the two announcers and the backstage announcer, the characters that do the most talking. Im not talking about "just this show" Im talking about previous shows and FMW in general.

Also, Ive never seen the wire, and even southpark is bleeped out in primetime, for the most part. However, I dont frequently watch southpark, so when I go out of my way to see it and it happens to be unedited, I dont really mind, since its not something I frequent.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:26 pm

I think what it is is that you perceive words like fuck and shit as exclamation points on a sentence; so in the same sense as adding too many!!!!!!!! to a sentence is just silly, so is swearing. My view is that's not quite how swears work. See, in my mind anyway, swears are words that carry weight that other words just don't. Take the end of this scene in the Wire (it's just 40 seconds, nothing too long), would it be half as funny without the swear based punchline?

In my view, the whole scene is really benefited from Clay's expression of surprise through the use of a swear.

Another thing is this; who would imagine the potential audience of a show like Distortion would be? Soccer moms? Small kids? Men in their 50s? Probably not, in my mind the audience is a slightly psychotic bunch of 20 to 30 year old guys (with the occasion lass in there, although if she watching you can bet your dollar she's probably a goth of some sort Laughing ). Now, you talk with people of that age and what do you find? A lot (maybe the majority?) of them punctuate their speech with cursing regularly-ish. I mean I don't know about your experience, but when I'm out in Collage where people that age are everywhere, that's what goes on. It's just a fact. So the point is the show is matching the vernacular of the audience.

I mean both Corruption and Distortion would take big nods from ECW Hardcore TV, and look at that show. Not just did the wrestlers use swears, but so did the live crowd. I mean listen to the type of stuff they chanted...and was quite regularly. "Shut-the-fuck-up Clap Clap ClapClapClap", "Fuck him up [wrestler name], Fuck him up!", "She's got Herpes Clap Clap ClapClapClap". Hell, this very iMPACT when Bubba cuts a promo on Devon and Jesse Neal, the "mainstream" crowd of the iMPACT ZONE began chanting "Shut the Fuck up" at the end of it. But even not looking at ECW guys says shtit, there's other examples too; Rick Rude cut it like a Sailor when given the chance, and hell Scott Steiner? You don't get his sympy, you don't get his sympy at all.

Swearing happens, it's common and hell it's frequent in wrestling. That's why I think your criticism is incorrect.

Hell, on Corruption I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more swearing from the wrestlers at times.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:23 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Y'might also want to point out the quality of opponents, Dunn. Including Austin's current partner.

Alex never faced Dunn while Dunn held tag gold.

In fact, Dunn only beat three teams. SPARTA, which was more of a two-man stable than a team, Doc and Skyler, same thing, and Silver Pistols (and really Romeo was the only one worth a damn in that). The O'Rions didn't compete when you beat Doc, Skyler and SPARTA.

Unless you're counting the three you beat to win the titles with Sam, and that's six. SoCal, I believe, beat four to win the gold and two in defenses.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 pm

I got the highest aps and I lost? Someone pass me a sad.

Since when was me 'air black? Ah well. Tha' Jackie slag sans li'e a laugh.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:44 pm

RCA wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Y'might also want to point out the quality of opponents, Dunn. Including Austin's current partner.

Alex never faced Dunn while Dunn held tag gold.

In fact, Dunn only beat three teams. SPARTA, which was more of a two-man stable than a team, Doc and Skyler, same thing, and Silver Pistols (and really Romeo was the only one worth a damn in that). The O'Rions didn't compete when you beat Doc, Skyler and SPARTA.

Unless you're counting the three you beat to win the titles with Sam, and that's six. SoCal, I believe, beat four to win the gold and two in defenses.

Apathy: Y'may want to do a little better research there, hoss.

Alchemy 7.1 (September 23, 2008)
Janus Flare def. Revolver McCart
Leon Caprice def. Jack Hillman, Jack Eastwood, Bolton, Marky Mark & The Notorious B.U.G. (Mt. Vesuvius 6 Man Elimination Qualifying Match)
Kieran Halycon def. Andrew Shiner (Mt. Vesuvius Qualifying Match)
Romeo Vizzini def. St. Michael Dreamkiller
Trey Spruance vs. Calvin Xavier & Robert Pearson (Mt. Vesuvius Qualifying Match)
TyranT def. RAMPAGE!
Cactus Sam and Mortus def. The O'Rion Brothers (Alex and Adrian), SPARTA (Drew Michaels and Nick Bryson) & John "Doc" Derrick and Skyler Striker

If that's what the record reflects, it's the truth. Regardless of if the O'Rions couldn't solve their familial dysfunction to actually engage in the match, they were scheduled to be there in said match. You're arguing semantics now. That's a damn shame too since I would expect a little better from you, Austin.

Also note the amount of former Full Metal Wrestling Championship holders in the match, Resistance and Original Sin Alumni, and contenders/holders of various titles.

Matt has beaten O'Rion (two if you can count) while holding tag gold, hombre. Just accept it and move on with life 'cause the point you're trying to make isn't a very good one and I can state from a fan's point of view that the SoCal Connection's quality of competition wasn't as good as the Cancer's.

Easty wrote:
I got the highest aps and I lost? Someone pass me a sad.

Since when was me 'air black? Ah well. Tha' Jackie slag sans li'e a laugh.

OOC: I can help you out with this one, Jack. Since Dunn is back, he does Dunn..better than you do. Your promo was really good but there are other mitigating factors. Such as lack of trash talk which, despite the fact that it shouldn't matter, it adds to the overall appeal of your character.

Trash Talk wins votes m'friend. Do eet m0ar.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Regardless of if the O'Rions couldn't solve their familial dysfunction to actually engage in the match, they were scheduled to be there in said match.

Were they in it? No. I don't care if they were scheduled to be in the match or not, you cannot defeat an opponent who doesn't show up to the ring in order to compete, unless it's by a count out or forced forfeit.

You seem to be the one arguing semantics given that you're counting a loss for a team just because they were scheduled to compete. Never heard of Card Subject to Change?

Anyway, watch the Alchemy 7.1 show here: https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com/alchemy-f29/alchemy-71-results-t54.htm

If you happen to see any O'Rion walk to the ring and compete in that Tag title match, I'll admit I was wrong.

Shit, no one's arguing that they were a bad team. Hell, they were a great team, arguably the best. But unless I can get some rock-solid proof, unlike SoCal beating every team in existence to win the belts, then winning them again and chewing apart future champs like Scorpio, Harlequin, Mercutio/O'Rion, Hostyle and Matt Dunn himself along the way I'm not going to believe in one team's apparent supremacy because of one or two supporters.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Little side note, we're the tag team champions now.

Stop living in the past byes.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Omega wrote:
Hey fuckstick, you keep overlooking me and I'll make damn sure you don't walk home with that belt.

Speaking of which, I've got a personal bone to pick with you. You may remember a little thing that happened to a family member of mine. My cousin Drew Michaels? Yeah...you and your group of misfits saw fit to try and rip the flesh off his body and end his career. And while Drew may have forgiven you for it, I personally haven't. I've extracted partial revenge against one culprit, and you best believe your brokeback mountain cowboy ass is next.

Also Frosting, before you say somebody is a "wash up" you might want to wait until after you step in the ring with them...or wait until after you step in the ring with their opponent, because you just fucking buried yourself you stupid shit. You called Dunn a washed up hasbeen after he lost to me, so if you lose to me what exactly does that make you? Answer kids? A washed up hasbeen. Promo cutting 101, good stuff...good good good stuff.

And I'm also glad breaking your foot off in some people's asses gets you so excited. Everyone just loves to hear anything involving their ass excites their opponent. Now I'm not saying your a cocksmoker, but if the cowboy hat fits...

You don't have anymore time Hannibal, you've rode the coattails of HavOc. Then you "became" a broken version of HavOc, and now you're just standing in the spotlight trying to soak it up while several hard working individuals who aren't pompus jackasses make names for themselves. It's okay Hannibal, your suffering will end soon enough...hell after you lose to me I just may replace your old washed up ass with David GS.

Oh, believe me... I'm not overlooking you, Seth. I'm quite excited about stepping into the ring with you. I can't wait to break my foot off in your ass. And no... nothing homo about that. Sorry to break your greasy, cheesy cheesy pizza little heart.

And about that whole has been thing: it's funny, but I seriously doubt I'll lose to you. Look it up. It's science.

I really wish you'd keep Havoc's name out of your mouth. I reeaallyyy do. As for the riding of the coattails, I've explained on many occasion as to why I was an equal part of that team. You're probably just a little bit mad because the Broken Saints couldn't make an impact if they tried. And don't go spouting off about "Grr, imma' make tehz impacts at 11.3 when I pinz you Uno DOS TRES!!?!?!!8!&!^!%!$!!".

It won't happen. Ever. At all.

Because you've pissed me off for the last time, Seth.

I'm a good guy. I take care of my own and I back up those people that deserve it. But you, are far from making it onto either of those lists. I don't play nice when it comes to people trashing my name and throwing threats my way.

So, stop blowing your grease ladden load everywhere. Save at least some type of a sensible argument for later. We've got some time to pass before the main event of Distortion 11.3.

I'd hate for you to run out of stupid things to say and THEN end up missing out on being team captain.

But hey, at least then I won't be kicking your fucking head off. Like I said, I take care of my own. So rest easy in knowing that at least for one night... I've got your back.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:33 pm

RCA wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
Regardless of if the O'Rions couldn't solve their familial dysfunction to actually engage in the match, they were scheduled to be there in said match.

Were they in it? No. I don't care if they were scheduled to be in the match or not, you cannot defeat an opponent who doesn't show up to the ring in order to compete, unless it's by a count out or forced forfeit.

You seem to be the one arguing semantics given that you're counting a loss for a team just because they were scheduled to compete. Never heard of Card Subject to Change?

Anyway, watch the Alchemy 7.1 show here: https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com/alchemy-f29/alchemy-71-results-t54.htm

If you happen to see any O'Rion walk to the ring and compete in that Tag title match, I'll admit I was wrong.

Shit, no one's arguing that they were a bad team. Hell, they were a great team, arguably the best. But unless I can get some rock-solid proof, unlike SoCal beating every team in existence to win the belts, then winning them again and chewing apart future champs like Scorpio, Harlequin, Mercutio/O'Rion, Hostyle and Matt Dunn himself along the way I'm not going to believe in one team's apparent supremacy because of one or two supporters.

Apathy: As much as you'd like to defend your buddie, it matters not. The RECORDS BOOK says they beat the O'Rions. It doesn't matter if they were there or not, Austin. Alex won't deny he got selfish and trigger happy, filled with vengeance and spite, and then took himself out of the running for tag team gold. Half of the battle is simply showin' up every night. Believe me. I know. I look down at the card, see my name to someone utterly worthless, and shake my head.

Still. I'm paid to do a job. So I comply without allowing pettiness or what have you jeopardize accomplishment. With that said, Alex O'Rion lost that night. To Matt Dunn. Plain and simple. By hook or crook or extenuating circumstances, its a victory. There are no excuses for failure. "But but William..X, Y, Z happened". And? Dunn hates Sam. The feeling is mutual I'm sure. Yet they acted as a unit whereas O'Rion betrayed flesh and blood and lost. How many other ways do you want me to spell it out for you?

How long before he grows frustrated with your antics and costs you two the tag titles I wonder?

Its a mind game, Austin. This whole system..this whole cycle is one big fuckin' mind game. Some people just cain't cope, I'm afraid. If you cain't cope, you ain't championship material.

Plain and simple. Cut and dry.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:35 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Apathy: As much as you'd like to defend your buddie, it matters not. The RECORDS BOOK says they beat the O'Rions. It doesn't matter if they were there or not, Austin. Alex won't deny he got selfish and trigger happy, filled with vengeance and spite, and then took himself out of the running for tag team gold. Half of the battle is simply showin' up every night. Believe me. I know. I look down at the card, see my name to someone utterly worthless, and shake my head. Because I cant be wrong

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
How long before he grows frustrated with your antics and costs you two the tag titles I wonder?

Its a mind game, Austin. This whole system..this whole cycle is one big fuckin' mind game. Some people just cain't cope, I'm afraid. If you cain't cope, you ain't championship material.

See I didn't have a problem with ya bye till now, you kind of reminded me of someone that your almost as cynical about life as. But why you got to try and throw doubt into a brand new tag team? You planning to make a run at these belts? Cause you've run me down enough that I don't think you really need to make me look much worse bye.

And if not, then why?

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, and though you might be a bit apathetic (tee hee) towards the whole deal it's really none of your business.

So I have to ask, why you calling slandering me so bad, the fuck I ever do to you?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 pm

The Celt wrote:
I mean both Corruption and Distortion would take big nods from ECW Hardcore TV, and look at that show. Not just did the wrestlers use swears, but so did the live crowd. I mean listen to the type of stuff they chanted...and was quite regularly. "Shut-the-fuck-up Clap Clap ClapClapClap", "Fuck him up [wrestler name], Fuck him up!", "She's got Herpes Clap Clap ClapClapClap". Hell, this very iMPACT when Bubba cuts a promo on Devon and Jesse Neal, the "mainstream" crowd of the iMPACT ZONE began chanting "Shut the Fuck up" at the end of it. But even not looking at ECW guys says shtit, there's other examples too; Rick Rude cut it like a Sailor when given the chance, and hell Scott Steiner? You don't get his sympy, you don't get his sympy at all.

But Joey Styles was a consummate professional.

Either way, the both of you have enough rights to free speech to debate this, but take it outside.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
The Celt wrote:

Its not just with this show though, its almost all shows. We both realize that a statement like "fuck" is designed to have some sort of impact, but damn near every show, and really damn near every match, has some sort of "holy shit" moment that I feel waters down the product and ruins the effect of the intended purposes.

Also, considering that theres not that many characters on the show that talk, obviously the majority of it is coming from the two announcers and the backstage announcer, the characters that do the most talking. Im not talking about "just this show" Im talking about previous shows and FMW in general.

Also, Ive never seen the wire, and even southpark is bleeped out in primetime, for the most part. However, I dont frequently watch southpark, so when I go out of my way to see it and it happens to be unedited, I dont really mind, since its not something I frequent.

I wish both of you would shut the fucking fuck up about this fucking shit, this whole arguement is now fucking boring and a fucking chore to read, it's all a piece of fucking shit, so both of you stop being fucking cunts and shut the fucking fuck fuck fuck up about all this fucking fuck fuck fuck shit.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

See I didn't have a problem with ya bye till now, you kind of reminded me of someone that your almost as cynical about life as. But why you got to try and throw doubt into a brand new tag team? You planning to make a run at these belts? Cause you've run me down enough that I don't think you really need to make me look much worse bye.

And if not, then why?

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, and though you might be a bit apathetic (tee hee) towards the whole deal it's really none of your business.

So I have to ask, why you calling slandering me so bad, the fuck I ever do to you?

Apathy: Ain't slander if its true, Lexy.

Honestly, I don't really have anything against you. You're just another competitor with a sordid past.

As I said, its a mind game. Eighty percent (if not more) of our little battles with one another is all in the mind. That and I grow bored with picking on intellectually inferior people without any sort of backbone. Y'know what they say about idle minds and the Devil's playground. Who knows? My pressuring your little buddy could force a stronger bond between you two, snap Austin out of the vices you're trying to curb him from, and you two get on happy as pigs.

Or it doesn't. I can't be bothered to care about the outcome. Its about right here and now and forcing people to take notice even if they don't want to admit you're right or concede you're better than they are. You did it once too or did you forget about your days in Anarchy when you didn't really give a shit what you said and who it was directed towards?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Umm no.

Fact I'm spending every day trying to make amends for the shit I did when I was too fucked up to look beyond my own selfish needs. Hence why I'm going to tell you to back the fuck off. We aren't ants to be put under your fucking microscope and some things are better done with time and not forced.

But I get your game, you don't care, about anything at all and there is not a damned thing I can say or do to you to make you change your mind on that. So instead I'll go the simple and direct route.

Stay the fuck out of our business or I will make certain you can't speak to interrupt bye.

I don't have anything against you personally, but last time I let someone fuck with my friends and family 'just cause he had the time' I ended up losing the love of my life, my brothers, and my mind.

I won't let anyone do that again, to me or anyone I care about.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Apathy: Stop me if you can, Lexmas.

Stop me if you caaan...

So far no has been able to shut me up or prove me abhorrently wrong. They just keep changing the argument while mine? Mine remains the same. I'm going to be constantly in your ears. Just jawing. Just being an absolute fucking menace to your patience. Until eventually, you snap and you do something about it.

Draw Cowboy.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 pm

OOC: Shouldn't you have a drawl?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:08 pm

You know the cliche.

Anytime, anywhere bye.

Name the place, the time, hell the stips and I'll happily walk into the lions den with a smile on my god damned face just for the shot to change your tune if only a little.

Also, don't call me Lexmas. One man earned that right and you aren't him or his daughter.

Course you'll probably just do it to piss me off some more, but c'est la vie least I tried.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:23 pm

By the way, uh...a Karma Jones called for you.

Something about wanting to see you for summer or whatever. Anyway, what's she look like.

OOC: Seriously, what does she look like.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:37 pm

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Diznee

Romeo wrote:
OOC: Shouldn't you have a drawl?

Not everyone in Tejas has a drawl. Case and point my friend Danny.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:53 pm

OOC: Always pictured Karma as a bit more slender...
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:56 pm

OOC: She's got her daddy's genes. She's built thick and tall. She's about 5'9-5'10.

Hence why she also has self-esteem issues.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 pm

OOC: Alex O's struggles with RCA (who apparently prefers the thicker chicks) just got real.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 pm

The things I'd do to see Karma Jones for the summer...
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:03 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: Alex O's struggles with RCA (who apparently prefers the thicker chicks) just got real.

OOC: It's rapetime for the Radical One!
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:57 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: She's got her daddy's genes. She's built thick and tall. She's about 5'9-5'10.

Hence why she also has self-esteem issues.

I'd also imagine that the time spent as Jaro's adoptive daughter would have damaged her mental state somewhat further as well.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:05 am

OOC: There's also that whole..raped by Syanide thing.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 am

OOC: Wow this fed really is Morbid. I'm gonna come back as Sunflower Sam and really brighten this place up.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 am

It sure any easy being in the Jones' extended family, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next