Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:42 am

Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS Distortion

“Electrify” by Mute Math hits the speakers and the E Center is lit up as spotlights whirl throughout the arena, kicking off Distortion 9.2.

Chase: Good evening ladies and gents! Chase here for the second edition of Distortion and do we have a show for you!

Sam: Cactus Sam here and indeed we do... should be a bloodbath! We’ve got the FMW Undisputed Tag Team Championships on the line in the main event, should be a ripper!

Chase: Not to mention every match tonight worth Style Points to the winner! Right now we’ll hand you over to Ella Vader, who’s ready to announce the first match!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall!

Chase: And we kick Distortion off with an Inter-Division match with Ammunition’s Dallas Roland and our own Koldan Izmaylov!

Sam: Keep in mind too, that the winner of this match will advance in Hostyle’s Style Points tournament for a chance to face him at Death Row for the Full Metal Championship.

”Devour” by Shinedown hits the PA, and Dallas Roland begins to make his way down to the ring with a crossbow in hand.

Ella Vader: Introducing first, from Ammunition, weighing in at 210 pounds, from Houston, Texas, he is “Double Barrel” DAALLLLLLLLLLLAS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOLLAND!

Roland throws the crossbow away by the announcer’s table and steps in to the ring as the music changes to “Russian Sting” and out comes a focused Koldan Izmaylov, followed closely by Jonathon.

Ella Vader: And from Russia, weighing in at 297 pounds, he is “The Russian Scorpion”, he is KOLDAN IZMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYLOV!

Koldan gets in the ring as Jonathan inspects the crossbow Roland threw away initially. The bell rings.

Sam: Now there’s a scary sight. I thought therapists were bad enough, but therapists with deadly weapons? And here I was thinking they couldn’t get any worse.

Chase: I’m inclined to agree with you here Sam. Izmaylov and Roland with the collar and elbow tie up here, and the Russian uses his size advantage and pushes Roland into the corner. Sharp knee to the exposed stomach from Izmaylov, and the Russian’s already got Roland in a prone position in the corner.

Sam: He’s trying to end this early, wearing down Roland with size and brute strength.

Chase: Izmaylov backing off, and he turns around charging for a huge clothesline, but Roland ducks under, and Izmaylov turns around just in time for a huge enzuigiri to the side of the head!

Sam: What can’t be matched in power is matched in speed and agility.

Chase: But the kick barely fazed Izmaylov, he returns fire with a huge lariat that turns Roland inside out! He takes a moment to shake off the cobwebs, before picking Roland up off the mat and immediately clenching on a sleeper hold, trying to restrict the airflow.

Sam: Rookie mistake, he's too close to the ropes.

Chase: Indeed, Roland quickly clenches the ropes, and Izmaylov takes his sweet time getting off of him, using almost all of his five count to his advantage. Roland leaning on the ropes here, Izmaylov charges for another huge clothesline, but Roland ducks, and takes the top rope with him! Izmaylov hits the apron hard and rolls to the floor!

Sam: Overaggression hurt him there.

Chase: And you wouldn't know anything about overaggression, would you.

Sam: A fair point. But it still got me just under a year's worth of combined Tag Title reigns, 154 days of them with you.

Chase: Due to the nostalgia, I'm inclined to agree. Izmaylov back up now, and here comes Roland through the ropes with a suicide dive!

Sam: But he's caught by the Russian, and he uses the momentum to plant him down harder with an improvised Swinging Side Slam! And judging by Shawnte, the Hostyle Honey on duty for Distortion tonight, it looks like he might have scored himself a style point.

Chase: But it won't count if he doesn't win. Referee's count up to 5 now, as Izmaylov throws Roland into the ring before sliding in himself. He drags him to the center of the ring, before trying to lock on a Rear Naked Choke, once again working on the head of Roland, which no doubt hit hard when he was slammed down on the outside. He's got that choke locked on now, this could be the end, a very short end at that, for Roland.

Sam: Ironically, Roland's overaggression changed the complexion of the match when he dove through those ropes.

Chase: Roland trying to hold on, with Izmaylov behind him with a bodyscissors locked in, he's struggling to breathe. Izmaylov's shoulders are against the mat now, and the referee's counting, Roland might steal this one! ONE! TWO!

Chase: And he rolls off the one shoulder, but Roland uses the momentum and rolls over to the ropes and dodges yet another bullet!

Sam: If the Russian locks in another choke, I doubt he'll let that happen again.

Chase: And Izmaylov is understandably irritated here, dragging Roland up to his feet. Toe kick to the gut and a quick powerbomb lift, but Roland sneaks out of it behind him! Izmaylov turns around, huge Superkick rattles the Russian big time as he slumps in the corner, clearly out of it!

Sam: Another rookie mistake.

Chase: You can't attribute everything to rookie mistakes, they're both rookies.

Sam: Meh, I'd just bring in something dense and metal and finish it quickly that way.

Chase: You would. Roland follows it up now with a flurry of body blows, dropping Izmaylov to his ass. Roland backing off now, but turning back and charging for a huge facewash! Roland admires his handiwork for a second and now he's bringing him to the center of the ring for a cover!

Sam: ONE... TWO... TH-KICKOUT!

Chase: Roland up now, going to pick up Izmaylov, and a quick roll up from the bigger man!

Sam: ONE! TWO! NO!

Chase: And both of them up now, trying to figure out how to combat the other, and it appears this is going to break down into a punch for punch slugfest.

Sam: My kind of battle.

Chase: A hard right from Roland, returned by Izmaylov. Roland, Izmaylov, Roland, Izmaylov, these two aren't slowing down!

Sam: Roland switches things up with a brash kick to Izmaylov's leg, and now Roland goes on the advantage!

Chase: A few body blows and another kick to the leg, it looks like he's trying to gear him up for another Superkick!

Sam: But here comes the shrink to ruin the party.

Chase: Jonathon trying to sneak around now, still with Roland's Bow in hand, and Roland backs off, not wanting any interference to go against him. Izmaylov turns around and just glares at Jonathon, speaking a few accented words of English at him, clearly telling him to stay away.

Sam:Why does he not embrace the outside interference. Anything to win, right?

Chase: I do agree with that, but I'm pretty sure it's more of a personal level with him. Jonathon backing off now, though he's still plotting some way to help Koldan.

Sam: Izmaylov turns around, and it doesn't look like it's going to matter much at all!

Chase: Roland has him up in a Fireman's Carry! He takes him over F-U style, but Izmaylov's back bounces against the ropes, and he comes back straight into a GTS! Takeover Slingshot Amnesiac, and that's bound to get him at least five points, if this does it, which logic would normally dictate that it would! Here's the cover!

Sam: ONE! TWO! THREE!

Chase: And that's it!

Sam: Still could've done with some bloodshed!

Ella Vader: The winner of this match, DAAAAAAALLLLLLAS ROOOOOOOOOOLLAND!

Dallas Roland (7.09 aps + 1.8 avs = 8.89 total)
Koldan Izmaylov (6.65 aps + 0.5 avs = 7.15 total)

Chase: And now the official decision on the number of Style Points Roland receives.

Shawnte: As the winner of this match, Dallas Roland has been awarded FIVE Style Points!

Chase: And Roland leads Distortion with the nice number of 5 Style Points.

Sam: And he isn't even from Distortion. On a side note, you think I could pick up Shawnte over there?

Chase: Not a chance, though I'd like to see you try regardless.

We go backstage to the locker room of Faith McKenzie, who is joined by Skyler Striker, with Leon Caprice seen just outside the room standing guard. Faith’s gaze is locked on the ground, unperturbed by Striker’s pacing.

Striker: Look, Faith. You’re here to help your dad, alright? I know. But this is Smitten, and he doesn’t care what motive you’ve got. He’s ruthless. Dangerous. He won’t hesitate to cut you open like a tin can if you give him even the slightest opportunity. So don’t think about ANYTHING but making him bleed out there, got it?

Still just a dead stare from Faith. Striker shakes his head, trying to communicate.

Striker: Are you getting any of this? Look, I remember your words, Faith. I remember that night at training. That whisper in my ear? Remember?

Once more, there is nothing but a dead stare.

Striker: I know you do. And I know Billy doesn’t. And I ALSO know he’s not here. He’s not supporting you while you try so nobly to fight for him! The man is your father, Faith. He’s not here. Why are you doing this?

Silence.

Striker: ANSWER ME! Why are you doing this for your WORTHLESS father?!

There is a flash of movement and when it stops, Faith has Striker pinned against the lockers. Caprice rushes into the room but Faith shoots him a stare like daggers and he backs away. Striker does not look shocked, but locks his eyes onto Faith’s as she stares at him, utterly silent.

Faith: ...
...you still don’t understand... Billy McKenzie’s worth is irrelevant compared to TyranT’s...

Faith departs, never saying a word, leaving Striker and Caprice in the same dead silence.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:43 am

Elsewhere backstage we find ourselves in the office of FMW’s Commissioner, C.G. Smitten. Calmly sifting through paperwork, there is a sudden commotion outside and Smitten looks up to inspect. With a crash and a thud, Jack Eastwood barges into the office, slamming the door against the wall and shouting at the top of his lungs.

Eastwood: Fuck’s the meanin’ o’ this?

Smitten: Excuse me?

Eastwood: Can yer no’ hear me, Smitty?

Smitten: Oh, my apologies. Those were words you’re speaking. Carry on.

Eastwood: Don’ be a smart arse. The fuck’s the meanin’ o’ puttin’ me in some sor’ o’ tag title match? Yer know I deserve be’er than tha’ after beatin’ Bry-Bry!

Smitten remains seated, but he does put down the paperwork and look at Eastwood with an intense glare.

Smitten: Well, Champions defend belts, last I was aware. And that means it’s about your turn, especially with O’Rion out of the picture.

Eastwood: Tha’s not good enuff!

There is a knock at the door and both Smitten and Eastwood turn to see Slegnadamus standing at the door.

Slegna: Evening. I WAS waiting to see you, Christian, until I was... interrupted by a certain Brit.

Eastwood: Wha’ the fuck d’you want?

Slegna: Well, seeing as you asked, I came to request a challenge from you, Smitten. At 9.3. Something to get me motivated.

Smitten: Seems like I can kill two birds with one stone. Distortion 9.3, Jack Eastwood vs. Slegnadamus, number one contendership for the FMW Abandoned Championship. Now get out of my office.

Slegna leaves with a nod and the slightest hint of a grin. Eastwood shoots a glare at Smitten and slams the door shut behind him with a wicked smile on his face.

Ella Vader: The following contest is the DOG COLLAR MATCH!!! In this match, the competitors will be connected by an 8 foot chain, attached to Dog Collars around their neck. The first competitor to score a pinfall or submission will be declared the winner. Introducing first...

The crowd erupt in a mixed reaction as the lights dim, and a strobe begins to pulse in unison with Muse’s “Hysteria”. Chris Kelson walks out on to the stage and begins to walk down to the ring with a swagger in his step.

Ella Vader: From Montreal, Quebec, Canada, he weighs in at 226 pounds. Representing in Innovative Initiative, The Technician of Innovation, CHRIS KELSON!!!!!

Kelson rolls into the ring, and kneels in the center, before punching the canvas twice and throwing his arms confidently over his head, to make the rising star. He picks himself off the mat and begins to stretch himself out on the ropes, as Muse is over ridden by “Blow Me Away” by Breaking Benjamin. Already wearing his dog collar, Seth Omega walks out to a very warm reception from the fans, which only grows and grows as he slaps the hands of the fans on his way to the ring.

Vader: And the opponent, weighing in at 335 pounds, he hails from Tallahassee, Florida, he is the Epitome of Violence, he is SETH OMEGA!!!!!

Omega rolls into the ring and jumps on the turnbuckle pointing to his Dog Collar, which gets a huge roar from the crowd. He then turns around, jumps off and stares down Chris Kelson, who stares him down as well.

Chase: Sam, this match... how badly would you feel if you were Chris Kelson at the moment?

Sam: I don’t care about Kelson. Well, that’s a lie. I am looking forward to seeing a brutalised Chris Kelson.

Chase: I agree , it’s going to be a huge task for Kelson, who’s giving up a 109 pound and 5 inch size advantage to Omega. AND, Omega is undefeated in Dog Collar matches.

Sam: Kelson has nowhere to get away either. Connected by the dog collar to Omega, he can’t escape a beating. It will be nothing like we would have done, but since we are on this side of the ring now, I guess we have to settle for lower quality bruising.

The referee applies the dog collar around the neck of Kelson, who still hasn’t taken his eyes off Omega.

Chase: For all that he’s giving up, Kelson does look quietly confident about his chances tonight.

Sam: Whatever helps him sleep at night. I’m sure he’ll be sleeping nice tonight.

Chase: For all we’re talking up his chances of being annihilated, Kelson’s got a fairly good shot. He’s crafty, and knows how to turn weight and height advantages on its head. It’s his biggest strength, and unless Omega can counter it, it’s going to be a tough night.

The referee finishes attaching the chain to both men, and calls for the bell.

Chase: Here we go, we’re underway. Omega moves in quickly, but Kelson moves faster, giving him as much distance as he can. Omega grabs the chain and yanks Kelson in quickly, and swift delivery of a clothesline, knocking Kelson down.

Sam: That knocked all the wind out of Mr. Initiative as he lies on the mat, gasping for breath. Omega being brutal as he lifts up Kelson by the Dog Collar.

Chase: Kelson’s lifted high into the air and just held there by Omega. Omega grabs Kelson by the trunks and spins him up in mid air, and catches the rising star and delivers a HUGE power slam, right out of mid air!

Sam: HUGE move there, the fans are screaming out for more. Kelson’s getting a faraway look in his eyes! I want more of that!

Chase: I’d imagine we’ve just seen our first Innovative move of the match, and it didn’t come from where I was expecting. Kelson’s in trouble and Omega wraps the chain around the throat and begins to apply tremendous pressure!

Sam: This is a No-Disqualification match, use of the chain is legal. That means the use of a blatant choke like this also legal. The referee asks Kelson if he’s OK to compete, and Kelson replies with some rocketing elbows to the side of the head.

Chase: Omega’s trying to keep the choke on, but he’ struggling. Kelson with one final elbow breaks free. Kelson struggles to pick himself up, here’s Omega, picks him up with the collar, BANG! Kelson turns around and lands a wicked right hand to Omega!

Sam: That’s less Innovative and more Cock-Jockey than ever! Desperation to get some breathing space from Kelson there, and it seems to have rattled the big man slightly.

Chase: Any blow to the head is rattling when you don’t expect it.

Sam: Omega swings back with a right of his own, Kelson ducked and slid under Omega’s legs. He’s clearly hurting as he gets back up, Omega, tries to get the chain out from under his legs, BUT KELSON WHIPS IT UP FOR A LOW BLOW!!

Chase: Another simple, yet effective move, Kelson flips himself over Omega’s back AND LANDS A HARD SOMERSAULT DDT!

Sam: Innovation there, it took him a while to get going, but he’s finally found his style, as he starts to build momentum on the big man.

Chase: We’ve seen some absolutely huge hits already, and we’re not long into this match. Kelson’s building steam as he locks in a front face lock on his downed opponent. He gives himself elevation to put pressure on the neck.

Sam: Kelson’s beginning that wrestling game he’s famous for. He’s completely ignoring the fact that Omega’s much bigger than he is, and going for the basics of wrestling. It’s beginning to get boring.

Chase: Omega seems intent of stopping the boredom, as he tries to power himself up, he’s pushing himself up onto his feet, but the strength and positioning of Kelson’s making it exceedingly difficult.

Seth Omega pauses for a minute, before lifting himself up with Kelson still attached to his head. He stabilises Kelson in a stalled suplex position.

Sam: Here’s something interesting! Omega’s showing why he’s one of the strongest S.O.B’s in the roster and BANG!!! HUGE Rotating Brainbuster out of nowhere to Chris Kelson.

Chase: Kelson’s in serious trouble now. Here’s the pin by Omega, to keep the undefeated run going NO! Kelson kicks out. Second pin, 1...2... kick out Kelson.

Sam: Omega picks Kelson up by the hair, and locks in a Fujiwara Arm Bar. This doesn’t look good for the young Canadian Innovator. Kelson tries to find an escape, but it’s no use at all. Wait, spoke too soon, Kelson gives himself leverage and puts the pin on, Omega’s forced to break the hold.

Chase: Kelson quickly tries to get out of reach of Omega, but the bigger Omega has other ideas. He sides out of the ring, and with a powerful yank he drags Kelson out with him. He’s looking under the ring for something, and he’s found... well... it’s different.

Sam: Not something I would be searching for myself, but Omega’s got a dog chew toy. Kelson tries to take advantage of Omega’s distraction with a rolling neck breaker, but Omega catches him and counters into a gut wrench suplex!

Chase: An original, possibly innovative counter there. Kelson’s in trouble, Omega’s got a chair to go with that toy, and he rolls Kelson back into the ring. Omega’s in total command.

Seth Omega gets in the face of the weakened Chris Kelson and stuffs the dog chew toy in the mouth of the Rising Star. Kelson doesn’t have time to try and get the toy out of his mouth, as Omega drags him up by the collar and throws him into the turnbuckle.

Sam: Kelson’s been gagged with the toy, Omega’s got him set up BIG SWING and a miss from Omega.

Chase: Chris Kelson was VERY quick to get out of the way. He tries to take the toy out of his mouth, but it seems stuck. Perfect opportunity for Omega to go BANG with the chair, right into the shoulders.

Sam: The squeaks of the toy in Kelson’s mouth are annoying me more than Kelson normally does. Omega flips Kelson over and pins him down. 1...2... KICK OUT by Kelson.

Chase: Omega gets back to his feet, Kelson starts doing the same, Omega yanks on the chain to help Kelson back to his feet. Omega’s had enough, he’s setting up for the Omega Death. KELSON COUNTERS BY SPITTING THE DOG TOY IN THE FACE OF OMEGA!!!

Sam: Kelson’s free, he runs and jumps at the ropes, SPRINGBOARD STOMP TO THE CHAIN!!!! Seth Omega’s head just bounced higher than I’ve ever made a head bounce before.

Chase: An impressive and original way to bring your opponent down by Kelson, who himself is exhausted. He’s taken a huge beating and choking tonight, but he’s still fighting on. Here he is, hooks the leg, 1...2...3NO!!! Omega kicked out at the very last second!

Sam: This match continues. Kelson can’t believe it. He’s arguing his case with the referee who won’t budge an inch on his decision. Kelson goes back, hooks both legs, 1... KICK OUT with authority.

Chase: Omega’s hurting, but there’s a reason why he is undefeated in Dog Collar matches. I’m sure that’s not the first time that he’s received collateral damage from the chain before. Omega forces himself to his feet. Kelson’s there in control however.

Sam: He’s more stalking than controlling. He’s now looking to finish. Kelson runs in for the PULSAR IMPL NO! Omega counters the Pulsar Implosion, pushing Kelson away. Omega grabs the chain and pulls Kelson off his feet.

Chase: Omega quick to get back over there, but Kelson’s very much aware. Drop toe hold by The Technician of Innovation. Kelson’s quick to LOCK IN THE MONTREAL CITY MASSACRE!

Sam: Omega’s trapped, he’s in serious trouble. He’s staring at his first Dog Coll... Hold up.

From backstage, Damien Inferno, Gabriel Crow and Dallas Roland rush down the ramp. Chris Kelson sees them and breaks off his submission on Seth Omega .

Chase: What the hell are Danse Macabre doing here? They’ve all made a bee-line for Chris Kelson. Kelson’s ready, he ducks a clothesline from Crow, but the right hand from Roland takes him down. Inferno’s grabbed Kelson by the Dog Collar and dragged him up.

Sam: Gabriel Crow holds back the arms of Chris Kelson and lets Rolland unleash a flurry of blows to the Canadian.

Behind the four men, Seth Omega stands. After a quick survey of the situation, he gives a stiff elbow to the back of Gabriel Crow.

Chase: Seth Omega, what are you doing man? You could have taken an easy victory, but you’re confusing it. Seth goes to work on Roland as Kelson twists free from the grip of Inferno.

Sam: The referee’s called for the bell, what the hell? I thought this was no disqualification, what the hell’s happening?

Chase: Kelson and Omega fight off Danse Macabre. Omega devastates Roland with a huge Head butt. Kelson with a massive Russian Lariat to Inferno. They’re gaining the advantage.

Sam: Kelson’s as confused as I am. Omega holds his hand out to Kelson, it seems as if he’s offered a temporary truce of sorts. Kelson’s very hesitant, but takes it. I don’t think he’s too happy about it.

Chase: Crow’s back up and goes after Omega. Omega ducks, Kelson and Omega grab the chain and DECAPITATE Crow with a massive clothesline with the chain. Roland and Inferno are back to their feet.

Sam: Kelson and Omega line the up with the chain, and drive it into the stomach of both men. Inferno and Roland fall through the ropes and out of the ring. Omega forces Crow to join them, kicking him out. The three men obviously came out with a plan. It backfired.

Chase: And they aren’t happy, and I can’t blame them, as they stare down Omega and Kelson in the ring. Ella Vader’s in there now. Maybe she can tell you what’s going on Sam.

Vader: The Referee has declared that due to the interference, this match has been declared a NO-CONTEST!!!

Chris Kelson (8.05 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.25 total)
Seth Omega (8.05 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.25 total)

Kelson and Omega are filthy. Omega in frustration turns around and punches the turnbuckle, as the referee rushes in to undo the chain connecting the two men by the dog collar. Kelson just runs a hand through his hair as the crowd boo for the No-Contest result. Once freed from the collar, Kelson just rolls out of the ring, composed, but bitterly disappointed. He doesn’t wait to hear the ruling on Style points, knowing what is coming.

Shawnte: Due to the fact that there was no winner, NO STYLE points will be awarded, and BOTH men are eliminated from the Style Point tournament.

Sam: Wow. Both men have just lost their chance to challenge the FMW Champion at Death Row.

Chase: It’s one less problem for Hostyle, knowing it’s one less stable mate he has to worry about challenging him, should he be the champion. But you can understand why Kelson would want it.

Sam: It’s almost as if this tournament was made for Kelson to win, and he’s been eliminated right off the bat. Omega almost got it on several occasions, doing some incredibly innovative things, but in the end, Danse Macabre ruined it for both these men.

Chase: I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t the last we’ve heard on this issue, but Omega keeps his undefeated streak in Dog Collar Matches alive, without actually winning.

At the top of the ramp, Kelson looks back at Omega in the ring, who, now resting on the ropes, stares right back at him, shaking his head.

In the criminal justice system, those who are crazy, insane, or just plain odd are sent to an asylum for their actions.

But this isn't the criminal justice system. This is FMW Distortion.

And 9.1’s Distortionist of the Month is...

Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS Eastwood-1 Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS Skyler3

A TIE!

Jack Eastwood started his Distortion career successfully at 9.1 by defeating former FMW Champion Nick Bryson in a narrow thriller, giving him a huge wave of momentum. HavOc’s Distortion representative was unfortunate to end the show on a low, but any victory over such an esteemed opponent deserves kudos.

His co-DotM is the man who took him down at the end of the show, Skyler Striker. In his second reign as FMW Abandoned Champion, Striker successfully retained the belt against rival Hannibal Frost in a bloody and vicious Scaffold Match, and put an exclamation point on his win by standing tall over HavOc at the night’s close with new tag partner Leon Caprice.

Both men have the honour of being the first ever Distortionists of the Month! For this they will receive this amazing DragonBall Z Majin Vegeta action figure! It comes complete with one pose and a ridiculous haircut!

Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS 001

Make sure you cast your votes to determine who will be our Distortionist of the Month for 9.2!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 am

Ella Vader: The following contest is the FIRST BLOOD MATCH!!! Introducing first...

Prodigy’s “Omen” hits the speakers. With a straight jacket tied around her waist, Faith walks down to the ring, keeping her head down, focusing on the tape covering her hands. The crowd cry out in support of the debutant, but she pays no attention what so ever.

Ella Vader: Making her Full Metal Wrestling debut, hailing from Marietta, Georgia, she weighs in at 139 pounds, she... is... FAITH!!!!!

Chase: This is an absolute travesty here. Faith McKenzie, this lovely young lady, making her debut in ANY wrestling federation tonight, has... well... she’s been bullied into this really.

Sam: There’s no mistaking it. This is probably the most unfair and unbalanced match up ANY debutant can have. She may have been trained by our very own Skyler Striker, but Faith’s going to have to live up to her own name to get out of this match alive. Let alone with the victory.

Faith slides into the ring and walks to the furthest turnbuckle, before jumping up and crouching atop it, still paying no attention to the crowd roaring all around her. The roars quickly change to boos as Wayne Bergeron’s “Friend Like Me” hits he speakers. The boos get more irate when Christian G. Smitten comes out, not dressed in his wrestling gear, but in the suit he arrived at the arena in.

Ella Vader: And her opponent, hailing from right here in Salt Lake City, Utah, he weighs in at 290 pounds, he is the Commissioner of Full Metal Wrestling, he is “The Honorable” CHRISTIAN G. SMITTEN!!!

Smitten doesn’t play to the crowd, instead, he rolls into the ring and just stares at Faith, who still hasn’t laid an eye on Smitten. After a moment Smitten walks over and stands right in front of Faith, trying to intimidate her.

Chase: I’ve seen, and Sam, you’ve committed some pretty downright dirty things in FMW. But this has got to be the most heinous act I’ve ever seen. He’s the commissioner, he’s supposed to be a leader, an inspiration for the roster.

Sam: its not often you’ll hear me say this, but I don’t really want to see Smitten beat up on a helpless young lady.

Chase: The bell has rung, and Smitten’s still just standing there... what is he doing?

Sam: Nobody has moved a muscle, the crowd are really rejecting the hometown competitor and getting behind Fa BANG!

Smitten punches Faith in the side of the head with a quick and stiff right hand. Perched on the turnbuckle, Faith visibly struggles to hold on, but doesn’t fall off. Leaning very much to the right, she pulls herself up.

Chase: Wow... how wicked can you be to even take the first shot against a lady. That was just... words cannot describe how disgusted I am at the moment.

Sam: Faith’s a strong girl though, she took a full blow to the head, and didn’t go down AND A SPINNING HEEL KICK IN RETURN!! Smitten staggers backwards, he’s been shaken bad.

Chase: The crowd is going absolutely bonkers! They’re acting like nothing I’ve ever seen.

Sam: Faith jumps up and now stands on top of the turnbuckle. Smitten notices her, but it’s too late, as she brings him down with a flying rolling neck breaker.

Chase: First Blood rules, so anything goes. That could be a game AND life saver for Faith. She rolls outside and is looking under the ring.

Sam: For a young lady who’s given up a WHOLE foot in height and over half her body weight to her opponent, she’s very calm and collected.

Chase: That she is, and she’s found a steel chair under the ring. Smitten’s up to his feet as Faith rolls in, with the chair in hand. ONE BIG SWING PUNCHED AWAY BY SMITTEN.

Sam: Smitten punched away that chair shot with complete ease. He’s doing a disgusting deed, but he’s got phenomenal strength.

Chase: Faith swings it again, and Smitten takes the shot on the hip. Smitten just absorbs the hit, and attempts a clothesline. Skyler’s training coming in to play, as Faith easily rolls out of harm’s way. Faith quick to her feet again, swings with a chair to the back, but Smitten catches the shot with one hand!

Sam: One powerful yank takes the chair out of Faith’s hands, but Smitten’s got little interest in it. He throws it over his shoulder and out of the ring, landing right in front of us at ringside.

Chase: He doesn’t have to be graceful, or innovative really, to have the advantage here, as he backs Faith into the corner. Shoulder block by Smitten, Faith dodges by dropping down and sliding out of the ring.

Faith takes the time while outside of the ring to run as fast as she can to the other side. Smitten grins malevolently as he watches her try and gain some distance.

Sam: Faith is trying to get some breathing space in between her and Smitten, but Smitten’s just letting her get away with it.

Chase: Everyone tires at some point. Smitten’s not really done a lot so far, he’s letting the faster, yet weaker Faith do all the moving.

Faith stands in front of the announce desk, looking at Smitten, who is still calmly standing on the other side of the ring. She leans in over the announce desk and grabs something.

Sam: Hey! Don’t take those... We need those to shred with...

Chase: Faith’s stolen out scissors here at the announce desk from out stationary container. Smitten suddenly looks like he’s got to do something, as Faith rolls in holding those sharp cutting tools.

Sam: Faith charges Smitten, and there’s no way the commissioner is sticking around for that, he rolls out of the ring. Faith bounces off the ropes, and on the rebound again, turns at the last minute SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT NO!

Chase: Smitten catches Faith in mid air and SLAMS her down across the steel steps. He takes the scissors out of her hand and throws them away, down the entrance ramp. Faith’s in a world of hurt here, as Smitten comes up again.

Sam: The FMW Commissioner lines up the shot, and hits a hard elbow across the face. He’s not going for a technical game plan, he’s more famous for that aspect. I think he doesn’t want to, I think he’s more interested in just seeing plain old red blood.

Chase: It’s disgusting that he thinks he can extract revenge on a man by making his daughter bleed. Smitten lines up again, and a second HARD shot across the temple of Faith. I’m sure if this young lady could talk, she’d be screaming in pain.

Sam: There are young children in this live audience, it’s probably better that she can’t.

Chase: Christian G . Smitten picks up the body of Faith, and places her under his arm, and delivers a BRUTAL Side Walk Slam, right on top of the steel steps.

Sam: We can still here is echoing. She can’t cry out, but we can definitely see on Faith’s face she’s in a LOT of pain.

Chase: Smitten picks Faith up AGAIN, but this time rolls her into the ring. She’s moving very, very slowly now, and Smitten knows it, as he looks towards he turnbuckles.

Kicking Faith in the stomach for good measure, Smitten walks over to the nearest turnbuckle and begins removing the padding from it, before removing his business shirt and throwing it down at ringside. Faith tries to force herself to her feet, but struggles under the blows she’s already taken tonight.

Sam: Faith is in extreme trouble now, Smitten’s exposed a turnbuckle, he’s looking to get her bleeding now. He drags her to her feet, and puts her in a torture rack position...

Chase: It’s the set up for the Courtroom Assault, and it’s exactly what he’s looking for. He spins her HOLY SHIT!

Smitten spins Faith for the Courtroom Assault, his most effective finishing move. Instead, Faith holds on for dear life, countering the move by spinning around Smitten’s head, before ploughing it into the exposed turnbuckle with a hurricanrana DDT.

Sam: Faith countered! I’ve never seen the Courtroom Assault countered like THAT!!!! Man, that was impressive.

Chase: Shawnte at ringside here looks like she’s very impressed with that move. Smitten’s dazed, but he hasn’t been busted open yet. Faith rolls to the outside, and gets a steel chair again, the same one in fact Smitten threw out of the ring earlier.

Sam: Faith hits the chair against a steel pole, and that steel on steel sound is very much authentic. Smitten’s unable to do anything about it as Faith rolls into the ring with it.

Chase: Faith quick to her feet, and with one swift hit, clocks Smitten over the head with the chair. She then puts the chair around the head of Smitten. Could this be a fantastic blow up in the face of the commissioner?

Sam: The crowd really hope so, they’re calling for the blood of their local superstar. Faith doesn’t pay any attention, as she leaps to the top of the turnbuckle.

Faith takes less than a second to calculate her jump, before jumping into a Toss Over guillotine leg drop onto the chair around Smitten’s head. The crowd goes wild on impact, almost over roaring the sound of the impact.

Chase: DEATH DEALER’S DECENT MARK II!!!! Right across the chair across Smitten’s head. The referee rushes in, almost pushing Faith out of the way, as Smitten’s hands go up to try and conceal what I hope is a LOT of blood.

Sam: I really don’t care if we see the blood, he’s conscious. A heavier person would have probably knocked Smitten out, but Faith at only 139 pounds doesn’t have the force to do that.

Chase: The referee’s finally got the hands away... and he’s calling for the match to continue. Smitten not only kept consciousness, but kept his blood in his body. Faith walks in and sets the chair up under Smitten’s head.

Sam: Faith tries to turn Smitten over, but he’s fighting it. Faith lifts his head and BANGS it down on the chair, but it’s still not working. Faith jumps to her feet and kicks Smitten, but he catches in and trips her down to the mat.

Chase: Smitten’s dazed, but I’m sure he remembers what he wants to do. He struggles to get to his feet, but Faith beats him to it. She tries to knee Smitten in the face, but he blocks it, and gets to his knees. In comes Faith with a Shining Wizard, but Smitten catches her leg, and quickly transitions into a bear hug.

Sam: I doubt Faith’s suffered a bear hug stronger than this. Smitten’s squeezing the air and the life out of the young superstar-let. She needs to find a counter and quickly.

Chase: Smitten’s finally up to his feet, and he’s looking towards the turnbuckle. MASSIVE Spine buster into the corner by the former FMW Champion.

Sam: Smitten unrelenting as he unleashes his powerful blows. Left, right, left, right. They’re all connecting with the head of Faith, each one taking more and more energy to stay conscious from.

Chase: Faith manages to dodge the fifth blow, and QUICKLY BITES SMITTEN IN THE SHOULDER!!! Smitten cries out loudly, which only delights this pro-Faith crowd. Smitten rips Faith off his shoulder and THROWS her head first into the mat.

Sam: I don’t know if that was innovative, but it was definitely effective. Smitten’s clutching his shoulder in pain as Faith struggles to push herself up. Smitten turns around, Faith’s on her knees, but he takes her by the hair and THROWS her into the exposed turnbuckle.

Chase: Faith catches herself before impact. Smitten’s furious, he’s seemingly losing control. He rushes in, Faith with a springboard over the giant frame of Smitten.

Smitten ploughs chest first into the exposed turnbuckle. Faith is quick to leap up and perch herself on the shoulders of Smitten, before shifting her weight, causing the unstable big man too fall backwards. Faith spins around and ensures the back of Smitten’s head lands directly onto her knee.

Sam: HUGE MOVE FROM FAITH!!!! She could do the unthinkable and cause Smitten to bleed here. She’s picked up the Steel Chair once more and looks at Smitten for only a microsecond, she runs at the ropes with the chair over her chest.

Chase: TWISTING SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT WITH THE CHAIR!! WHAT A FOLLOW UP MOVE FROM FAITH!!! Christian G. Smitten is bleeding profusely, there’s no doubt about it! The referee’s calling for the bell!

Sam: I can’t believe it. Faith has gone and done the near impossible here tonight, and defeated the FMW Commissioner!

Ella Vader: Here is your winner, FAITH!!!!!

Faith (8.58 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.78 total)
Christian G. Smitten (8.62 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.8 avs = 9.22 total)

The Salt Lake City crowd goes crazy as “Omen” by Prodigy hits the speakers. Faith pulls her hand away from the referee and turns to face the downed and dazed Smitten.

Shawnte: As the winner of this match, Faith has been awarded EIGHT Style Points!

Chase: Wow... just wow. I can’t believe it. Not only has Faith made Smitten bleed, knocked Smitten out of the Style Tournament, and won her debut mach, but she did it against someone who is more than twice her size!

Sam: I think it’s safe to say this isn’t exactly how Smitten planned taking his revenge out on TyranT would go, especially against TyranT’s daughter. Hell, even I couldn’t have predicted this. I was sure we’d be here next week at the “Faith McKenzie Memorial Show”!

Faith stands over Smitten, and leans in, much like he did at the start of the match. Faith then takes Smitten’s blood on her fingers, and writes in big letters across Smitten’s chest the word “PunK!”

Chase: The young lady cannot speak, but I think she’s just sent a huge message tonight, not just to Smitten, but the entire FMW roster. She is not a person to be messed with.

Sam: It’s an amazing thing, Chase. She’s really told Smitten where he can shove it. I’m on notice, the rest of the roster is on notice. Faith McKenzie is NOT one to be messed with.

Faith rolls out of the ring and begins her journey up the entrance ramp, never looking back and ignoring the cheers of the crowd as Smitten is attended to by the referee in the ring.

We go backstage to the interview area, where Bloodrose is waiting with mic in hand.

Bloodrose: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at zis time... from Ammunition, CHRIS KELSON!

Kelson: Just ask your questions and be done with it.

Bloodrose: So, you lost tonight. Unfortunate. Any plans on how you will come back from this loss?

Kelson: Win next time? I wouldn’t have lost if we hadn’t been interrupted.

Bloodrose: Yes, Danse Macabre seem to have spoiled your evening. Who is your favourite member?

Kelson: What?

Bloodrose: Your favourite Danse Macabre member? I like Dallas Roland, personally. His-

Kelson: These questions are ridiculous. How bout I ask a few? You mind?

Bloodrose: Uh, no-

Kelson: I am the guest on this interview show, correct?

Bloodrose: Well, yes-

Kelson: And the guest can do whatever he wants, right?

Bloodrose: I guess?

Kelson: Good.

Without hesitating, Kelson snatches the microphone from Bloodrose and shoves him violently out of the way.

Kelson: Listen up, FMW. I’m sick and tired of this. I have more skill than ninety nine percent of the other superstars in ANY division’s locker room. Yet every time, something gets in my way, and tonight, it was Danse Macabre. You have eliminated me from the Style Points tournament, which was MINE to win. You stole victory over Seth Omega from my grasp. And that is the last straw. You don’t mess with the Innovative Initiative, and if you want a war, Danse Macabre, you’ll get one. Mark. My. Words.

Bloodrose, getting to his feet, has the microphone shoved back in his face by Kelson, who storms out.

Bloodrose: It’s a horrible night to be a bad loser.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 am

Chase: Time for our main event! Let’s get this rolling already!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is a tornado tag team match and it will be for the Full Metal Undisputed TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, weighing in at a combined total of 514 pounds, they are the current Undisputed Tag Champions, Jack Eastwood and Hannibal Frost, HAAAVOOOOOC!

“Mr Jack” by System of a Down hits the speakers, much to the confusion of the crowd, and Jack Eastwood enters alone, with not one, or two, but FOUR tag belts over his shoulders, representing both himself and O’Rion’s championship belts. The crowd boo him to no end but he ignores them, looking tired as always as he stumbles down the ramp and into the ring.

Chase: Jack Eastwood entering alone, the FMW Tag Team Championships and FMW Television Tag Team Championships over his shoulders.

Sam: O’Rion’s disappeared somewhere, right? Eastwood’ll be fine, he seems vicious enough to survive in this environment. Plus his opponents aren’t exactly top calibre.

Chase: But why isn’t Frost coming out with him?

Sam: HavOc don’t need to be all buddy-buddy, Chase. They’re individuals-

Chase: But they’ve always come out as a team before! It’s just... different-

“Reborn” by Stone Sour signals the arrival of Hannibal Frost, but there is a difference in this entrance – blue and white lights begin flashing around the arena and then everything goes dark – no music, no lights.

Sam: What the hell?

Then everything bursts into light and Hannibal Frost is standing in the ring, but it is the Hannibal Frost of old – white facepaint, blue hair and a somewhat different aura. The crowd are half cheers and half boos, and Hannibal soaks it in, looking at Eastwood with a strange glimmer in his eyes.

Chase: Well if it isn’t the Hannibal Frost of yore!

Sam: Oh, goody two shoes Snowman Frost. Woohoo. What the hell has happened to HavOc?

Ella Vader: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined total of 430 pounds, FMW Abandoned Champion Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice, CRAAAAAASH SCEEEEEENE!!!!!

“Sink Into Me” by Taking Back Sunday bursts into life and the crowd applaud as Leon Caprice and Skyler Striker make it onto the stage, playing to the audience as they make their way to the ring. Looking at each other, the duo nod, and both sprint to the ring before HavOc have a chance to evacuate, and belts fall all over the place as a four man brawl starts. The bell rings, leaving the beginning of the match official.

Chase: And we’re off! All four men are legal in this match, there are no tags!

Sam: And all four men are already off and brawling! Striker trading shots with Frost and Eastwood with Caprice! HavOc pushing Crash Scene back, hit the ropes, Frost and Eastwood send Striker and Caprice the opposite way, Crash Scene rebound off the ropes, duck clotheslines, turn back and DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE from the challengers!

Chase: Good co-ordination there from Striker and Caprice, who now go to work on the champions! Striker lifts Frost and throws him into the turnbuckle, and Caprice begins laying some solid boots into Eastwood.

Sam: Look at those fists from Striker... clearly he hasn’t forgotten 9.1 yet.

Chase: Of course he hasn’t! He’ll want revenge for that attempted sneak attack from Eastwood!

Sam: Roundhouse kicks to the midsection of Frost there, Striker not relenting at all.

Chase: Caprice is busy meanwhile, trying to hold Eastwood down but the size difference is pretty noticeable, there’s seven inches and sixty pounds between the two! Eastwood on one knee, fighting to get up while Caprice decides to hit the ropes...

Sam: On the rebound, Eastwood’s up, Caprice jumps for some sort of flying clothesline but Eastwood catches him! He lifts Caprice up and he’s just holding the Crash Scene member above his head like he’s a ragdoll! Awesome!

Chase: Listen to the crowd boo, Eastwood’s just taunting them! Striker sees it and he turns to help his partner – no, Frost grabs his leg and holds Striker back! Eastwood turns towards this side of the ring... no! SHIT! GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Chase bolts as Jack hoists Caprice high above his head. Sam remains stationary, laughing, and then Eastwood THROWS Caprice out of the ring and onto the table, which refuses to break. Caprice lands hard on it and remains stationary, and Sam smiles at the mangled Leon on the table in front of him.

Sam: You’re a pansy, Chase! Caprice is so light he didn’t even break the table!

Chase: That wasn’t what I was worried about! Shit! Look at Eastwood!

Sam: Oh, damnit-

Chase: Sam bolts as Eastwood’s climbing that turnbuckle, and he JUMPS! LEAP OF FAITH FROM EASTWOOD AND THAT TABLE SHATTERS INTO PIECES!

Both Caprice and Eastwood lie amongst the rubble on the floor that used to be the announce table. Chase and Sam affix their wireless headsets as the crowd chant ‘THAT WAS AWESOME!’.

Sam: Lucky we moved in time after all, I guess.

Chase: I don’t think either of them will be up and running about any time soon!

Sam: I think that’ll be a Style Point for Eastwood when he wins this! Very nice!

Chase: Ah yes, can’t be forgetting about them! That’ll add to Eastwood’s tally if he wins this match!

Sam: Frost’s taking it to Striker in the ring, although I don’t think either of them have noticed the destruction outside of their own fight!

Chase: Frost with a vicious forearm strike, then a second and a third, he’s forcing Striker back to the ropes! He grabs Striker by the arm and whips him back, Striker rebounds, Frost grabs him and nails a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

Sam: Frost’s a fan of those tilt-a-whirl moves... maybe it’s because he’s a bit loopy! Get it?

Chase: You’ve got to be kidding me. The vicious Cactus Sam making puns? Geez.

Sam: Is it just me or do both Striker and Frost look like they’re having fun? Like they’re sparring against each other.

Chase: It looks like that might just be the case, but there’s still a prize on the line here! The Tag Titles aren’t something to be joked over! We spilt our blood for those things!

Sam: Indeed we did. Frost lifts Striker up and there’s a scoop slam, now he’s down for the pin! One! Two- no, nothing comes of it, Striker kicks out, a little too early yet, even for a weakling like him!

Chase: He’s not exactly weak! He’s the Abandoned Champion, he beat Frost to retain it just last week! Striker rolls away from Frost’s kicks, out of the ring, and OH! OUCH! Striker just got NAILED by Eastwood!

Sam: I didn’t even see Eastwood get up! Jack looks like he’s back on his feet, a little woozy perhaps but still fighting!

Chase: He’s just taken Striker down to the floor with that clothesline and Caprice isn’t there to help! Until he gets up this is a handicap match and that’s the unfortunate nature of the tornado tag match!

Sam: Eastwood lifts Striker and throws him into the ring, following him in and Frost picks Striker up, leaving him standing.

Chase: Frost with a snap DDT on Striker, Eastwood gives Striker a good kick in the ribs and it’s turning into a massacre here!

Sam: Ah yes, you can see the fallen bodies everywhere- no, wait, he just KICKED him. You’re such a douche.

Chase: Shut up. Eastwood lifts Striker up, forearm to the face, and another, then a third, and now a dropkick takes Striker into the waiting arms of Frost, who holds Striker in position, underhooking him!

Sam: What’s he doing? Eastwood looks on as Frost lifts Striker OVER his head and lands him on the other side of the ring ropes with that double underhook hold still in place! Amazing!

Chase: Frost kneels down and there’s a mule kick to the back of Striker, who is forced back over this side of the ropes to land on his back! Style Point extravaganza!

Sam: Damn that was nasty! Frost lifts Striker up to his feet again, not convinced he’ll get the pin yet clearly!

Chase: Frost looks like he might try it again, he’s looking over his shoulder-

Sam: Eastwood with a low blow where the ref couldn’t see it! Fantastic!

Chase: Striker becomes a lot more dead weight in Frost’s arms and he doesn’t look happy! Frost clearly not approving of that sort of behaviour, especially with the match under control!

Frost shouts at Eastwood, who looks thoroughly confused and annoyed at his partner, muttering something about the tag titles to Frost before kicking Striker in the side of his ribs as Frost holds him.

Sam: Tension growing... this wouldn’t happen if Frost wasn’t being such a pussy!

Chase: He’s finally gone back to the person he was when he arrived! It’s better this way!

Sam: Frost drops Striker and now he’s getting in Eastwood’s grill! What’s this about? This isn’t called for, you’re partners, you tool! Eastwood is the Champion, not you!

Chase: But Eastwood can’t defend them alone, he wouldn’t have gotten as far as he has in this match without Frost!

Frost and Eastwood stand in the center of the ring, facing each other, nose to nose, shouting louder, and the crowd cheer wildly, encouraging them to fight.

Sam: Frost steps away, good. Being the bigger man.

Chase: LOOK! LEON CAPRICE comes out of nowhere! Springs to the top rope, and there’s a gravity defying springboard dropkick to the back of Eastwood!

Sam: Shit! Eastwood tumbles into Frost and Frost thinks that Eastwood attacked him! Frost raises his fist and there’s a shot on his partner-

Chase: No! Striker this time pulls Frost’s leg out from under him and Crash Scene are taking advantage of this tentative partnership to get themselves back into this match! Caprice is walking wounded, he’s holding his back pretty bad!

Sam: He’s still laying into Eastwood though! Caprice grabs the bigger man and there’s a knee to the forehead, and another! Eastwood on his knees, Caprice hits the ropes! Get out of the way, Jack!

Chase: Jack looks a little sleepy! Caprice comes back and there’s a beautiful shining wizard on Eastwood!

Sam: Striker’s outside the ring, really taking it to Hannibal, lefts and rights all over the place, forcing him to the barricade!

Chase: Frost ducks a clothesline attempt that would have taken him into the crowd, Striker now against the barricade but he kicks Frost in the gut and pushes him into the ring post!

Sam: No holding back as Striker flies at Frost again, determined to wear him down! He steps back, spinning leg lariat on Frost against the turnbuckle! NASTY!

Chase: Striker throws Eastwood into the ring and Caprice is still in control on his side, goes for a pin attempt! This could be it! ONE! TWO! KICKOUT!

Sam: Eastwood IS the tag champion, he won’t give up so easily!

Chase: Striker lifts Frost, throws him against the turnbuckle, Leon throws Jack against the other! Time for a team effort here, methinks!

Sam: Crash Scene run toward each other, link arms in the middle of the ring and spin each other around!

Chase: They’re using each other to gain momentum! They release and Striker FLIES towards Eastwood, Leon towards Frost and they both NAIL a turnbuckle enzuigiri! Eastwood and Frost still against the turnbuckles and I’m thinking Style Points there!

Sam: Striker lifts Eastwood up, there’s SEVENTY pounds difference there but the momentum is really swinging towards Crash Scene following that scuffle earlier!

Chase: Leon with a flashkick to the jaw of Frost, backflips to land on his feet!

Sam: Striker ascends to stand on the second rope and there’s three successive Buzzsaw kicks to the head of Jack Eastwood!

Chase: Follows it up by wrapping his legs around the neck of Eastwood, and he’s holding onto the middle rope there with his hands, effectively in a handstand hurricanrana hold, and that’s what he does! Hurricanrana to Jack Eastwood who goes crashing to the mat!

Sam: Caprice leapfrogs Eastwood and jumps to the turnbuckle, kicking the Tag Champ to the mat next to Frost so they’re lying next to each other!

The crowd cheer wildly as Striker and Caprice stand on opposite turnbuckles, and jump simultaneously, double 630 degree sentons looking very spectacular midair. The landing, however, is not quite so amusing, as Frost moves out of the way and Eastwood lifts his knees. Striker misses both of them on his roll through, crashing to the mat, but Caprice is hit with Eastwood’s knees and he screams in pain. Eastwood does not escape the fact that Caprice has landed with all of his weight on Jack’s knees, and he rolls around, holding them in pain.

Chase: CARNAGE!

Sam: He’s a Spiderman villain.

Chase: I meant in the ring, knob! Striker at the mercy of Hannibal Frost, and Caprice and Eastwood both a little out of it. Frost lifts Striker and I think he wants this over before it gets out of hand!

Sam: Frost grabs Striker and he lifts him for the Freezer Burn... THERE IT IS! FROST NAILS IT!

Chase: It could be over here! One! TWO! THREE-NO! KICKOUT FROM SKYLER STRIKER!

Sam: He just doesn’t die! Frost can’t believe it! He’s already considerably exhausted and bruised, and that’s not even taking into account the beating he got in that Scaffold match fall!

Chase: Frost goes for the pin again, one! Two! Kickout again from the Abandoned Champion!

Sam: Striker hoisted to his feet by Frost, Eastwood crawling to the corner and Caprice follows him, Caprice lifts Eastwood and nails Eastwood! Time Limit and Eastwood is out of this one, Caprice goes for a pinfall, one, two, NO! Frost has to interrupt it and he kicks Caprice off, turns back to Striker!

Chase: Frost puts Striker in position again, lifts him up but Striker slides out! Frost turns around and Striker’s got him by the arms out of nowhere! SWEEPS THE LEG! EXILE TO OBLIVION!

Sam: Holy SHIT that was nasty!

Chase: And also innovative! There’s another two points to Striker! This could be the end of it! ONE! TWO! NOOOOOOOOO! KICKOUT FROM HANNIBAL FROST!

Sam: THIS IS CRAZY! FROST KICKS OUT! IT’S NOT OVER!

Chase: Caprice is on his feet, he wants to deal with Frost now as Striker rolls away, Caprice hooks in Frost for the Time Limit! HE HITS IT!

Sam: NO HE DOESN’T! COUNTER, FROST LANDS ON HIS FEET! HE DROPS CAPRICE WITH A NECKBREAKER!

Chase: FROST GOES FOR THE PIN! ONE! TWO! THREEEEEEEEE! IT’S OVER!

Sam: NO! IT’S NOT! IT’S NOT! CAPRICE GOT A FOOT ON THE ROPES! ONLY JUST! CAPRICE MANAGED TO GET A FOOT ON THE ROPES!

Chase: FROST IS FURIOUS! HE LIFTS CAPRICE UP!

Sam: HE’S GOING FOR THE FREEZER BURN!

Chase: NO! IT’S STRIKER FROM BEHIND! STRIKER KNOCKS FROST AND CAPRICE SLIDES OUT OF IT, STRIKER SPINS FROST, HOOKS THE ARMS! HE HITS IT! EXILE! TO! OBLIVION!!!!!!

Sam: HOLY SHIT! DID YOU SEE FROST LAND THERE? HIS NECK MAY BE BROKEN FROM THAT!

Chase: STRIKER PINS FROST! ONE! TWO! THREEEEEEEEEEE! WE HAVE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! HAVOC’S REIGN OF TERROR IS OVER! SKYLER STRIKER AND LEON CAPRICE WIN THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Ella Vader: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW FMW UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! LEON CAPRICE AND SKYLER STRIKER, CRASH SCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENE!!!!!!!!!!

Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice (8.35 aps + 8.01 aps + 2.1 avs = 18.46 total)
Hannibal Frost and Jack Eastwood (8.33 aps - 0.2 penalty + 8.05 aps + 0.2 avs = 16.38 total)

“Sink Into Me” bursts into life and there is a massive wave of applause and cheers from the sold out audience. Striker and Caprice, both exhausted, scramble to their feet and embrace in the ring to massive, MASSIVE adulation, a standing ovation all around as the crowd celebrate the end of HavOc’s tag title reign. The four tag belts are brought into the ring and both men take two each, holding them high for the crowd to see, climbing the turnbuckle.

Shawnte: As the winners of the match, Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice have been awarded SEVEN Style Points each!

Chase: New Tag Champions! They must be thrilled! And both men move forward with seven points in the Style Points tournament! Caprice’s first ever FMW gold and Striker now one of the exclusive club of FMW double champions!

Sam: Eastwood doesn’t look too pleased at all, no doubt he’ll be pissed at Frost for that lost and rightly so. Frost totally lost what made him HavOc and in doing that he’s abandoned what made them the tag champions they were!

Chase: Uh oh... something’s going on in the ring.

The referee in the ring is trying to get Hannibal Frost to respond, but he looks unconscious, or at least unable to move. Striker and Caprice, formerly celebrating, turn to see the situation and Caprice bolts down to help in whatever manner he can. Striker looks worried and hesitant, although he does soon drop his belts and kneel down beside Frost. The music cuts and the crowd remain quiet as EMTs rush the ring according to the orders of the referee.

Sam: Looks like Striker might have broken his neck after all! Ha!

Chase: That’s nothing to laugh about, moron. Hannibal Frost could be seriously injured and now here come the EMTs, ready with a stretcher!

Sam: Someone else heading down too... is that who I think it is?

Chase: It is! It’s VANGUARD!

VanGuard hits the ring with a serious look on his face, kneeling down next to Hannibal as the medics assist him onto a stretcher. In doing so, he bumps Striker out of the way, although Striker does not look offended, instead looking very, very concerned and totally spaced.

Sam: VanGuard who used to be Hannibal Frost’s partner back in the early days of our crew?

Chase: That’s him! And he looks more than a bit concerned at his friend’s fate here! The EMTs not taking care as they take the stretcher out of the ring and it looks like something’s definitely going on with Frost!

Sam: The crowd cheering him on the way out... what a pansy. Just a broken freakin’ neck!

Chase: VanGuard looks at his friend as Frost is wheeled out of the arena to massive applause... this is a sombre ending to what was a spectacular night!

Sam: I don’t think VanGuard is quite done with this yet! See the look he’s giving Striker!

VanGuard is indeed shooting a death glare at Striker, who looks lost in sadness. Striker does not notice as VanGuard walks up to him and gives Striker a hard shove, to which Caprice responds by getting in between the two. Striker does not look angry at all, looking apologetic, and not saying anything.

Chase: We’re... we’re out of time, folks... new Tag Team Champions in Crash Scene but absolutely a devastating end of the night for Hannibal Frost, who may be looking at a serious spinal injury!

Sam: Don’t forget that Dallas Roland, Faith, Leon Caprice and Skyler Striker have all advanced in the Style Points tournament with five, eight, seven and seven points respectively!

Chase: On behalf of myself and my partner Cactus Sam, this has been FMW Distortion, we’ll see you at 9.3...

The scene of VanGuard staring coldly at Striker and Caprice is the last one of the show before the logo and black screen take over.

Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS Distortion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS   Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distortion 9.2 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1