Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
+21
Slegna
Eric Scorpio
The Returned
Rottata
Damien
Bobino
The Celt
Vincent Van Rose
Jetstream
Leon Caprice
Easty
Gabriel Crow
Lazyking
PX
RCA
The Dude
Abel Steele
Drew Michaels
Dano
Omega
Skyler Striker
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:53 am

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! Disnewlogodraft

Green spotlights run around the arena as “Electrify” by Mute Math hits the speakers, signalling the start of Distortion’s tenth cycle. The cameras settle on Chase and Sam at the announce table.

Chase: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD evening ladies and gentlemen! You’re joining us here at Distortion 10.1! I’m Chase alongside my broadcast partner Cactus Sam, and what a night we’ve got ready for you!

Sam: The return of Syanide and MASS Caesar, as well as a Pandora’s Box main event!

Chase: Anything and everything could happen but right now, we’re going to our opening match! All of our competitors are already in the ring, here’s announcer Ella Vader!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, this following match is a six man tag match set for one fall! On my left, the team of Butters, Christian Moore and Jetstream! On my right, the team of the Big Ugly Guy, Bryce Thorne and TJ Tilli!

Sam: Wake me when it ends?

Chase: Nonsense. These are up and coming superstars. Before the opening of the show, they signed autographs for everyone at ringside!

Sam: Why was B.U.G getting the most attention?

Chase: This will be his last match for the foreseeable future.

Sam: Is that bad or good?

Chase: Bad, you insensitive prick.

Sam: Right. I'll just jot that down over here in my notebook...

The referee calls for the bell as the wrestlers begin to take their places.

Chase: Looks like Christian Moore and Bryce Thorne will be starting this one off. There's the tie up, Thorn is getting the advantage, but Moore slips behind with a hammer lock on that left arm.

Sam: Won't last for long.

Chase: Thorne drops to a knee, snapmare on Moore, and a stiff kick to the back straightens Moore up in pain.

Sam: Exactly.

Chase: Thorne's to the ropes, he rebounds, and a dropkick snaps Moore to the mat. There's the cover, One. Tw- Moore kicks out.

Sam: I'd hype the potential of these guys, but it just wasn't in my contract.

Chase: It was in mine...

Sam: It's called "fine print", broadcast buddy.

Chase: Back to the action, Thorne has Moore to his feet and there's an irish whip. Moore is rebounding... he ducks a clothesline, comes back, and a spinning heel kick takes Thorne to the mat!

Sam: There's no size advantage here in FMW is there?

Chase: Not when both men are talented. Moore stalks Thorne as he gets to his feet, he throws a kick, but Thorne grabs it. A big clothesline from Thorne and this time it's Moore who hits the mat. Thorne is picking Moore up from the mat, but another counter has Thorne on the receiving end of a sitout jaw breaker!

Moore quickly slides to his corner and tags in Butters who goes straight for the downed Thorne.

Chase: Butters has Thorne in a vice like clutch with a knee digging right into his back. He slips back for the arms, extends the leg, and a curb stomp has Thorne eating the mat.

Sam: I bet it tastes like sweaty men.

Chase: Sure. Anyway, Butters is studying the downed Thorne. He's running to the ropes... spring board moonsault off the middle rope! Thorne dodges!! Butters is up in a hurry, but Thorne catches him with a swinging neckbreaker!

Sam: I'll only say it once: potential. There. Quota filled.

Chase: Thorne brings Butters up from the mat, lifts him up for a suplex, he's stalling... stalling... and whips it back for a bone breaking slam! Thorne is up, and smiling to the crowd.

Thorne then walks over and tags in TJ Tilli who springs over the top rope in excitement.

Chase: Tilli stalks Butters, who's staggering to his feet, and whips him into the turnbuckle. Tilli sprints, jumps, and a spinning elbow cracks againsts Butters' jaw! The broken man stumbles out... and an enzuigiri takes him down!

Sam: Business just picked up a little.

Chase: There's the pin. One! Two! Th- Butters manages to hold on! Tilli's frustrated. He's going to tag in the Big Ugly Guy!

Sam: Finally, some B.U.G action.

Chase: There's the tag, and B.U.G is staring down on the staggering Butters. He... he's walking away. But Butters has gathered his wits... and he's whipped B.U.G around. He doesn't want to be ignored!

Sam: Aw, conflicting emotions.

Chase: Butters throws a punch... and it connects! But B.U.G isn't phased! Butters with another right hand and B.U.G blocks! There's a return shot from B.U.G, and another, and another! B.U.G with a chokeslam on Butters and his tag partners are rushing the ring! Moore and Jetstream rush in, but the Big Ugly Guy is ready. Moore leaps, and gets crushed by a clothesline! Jetstream is up next and delivers a stiff kick to the midsection. B.U.G. is laughing it off! Jetstream tries to back away, but B.U.G tears him down with spinebuster to end all spinebusters!

Sam: The crowd is really heating up. Finally this show gets kicked into high gear.

Thorne enters the ring, nods to B.U.G, and stands almost shoulder to shoulder with him. TJ Tilli climbs the turnbuckle behind them and steps onto their shoulders.

Chase: All three men on the opposing team are staggering up, and Tilli is into the air! A crossbody to all three men! The entire team of Butters, Moore, and Jetstream are down! The crowd is going insane!

Sam: I won't lie, I'm a bit impressed.

Thorne claps B.U.G on the shoulder and steps out onto the ring apron. Tilli looks back and sees only Butters staggering in the ring. He turns to B.U.G, looking for the tag.

Chase: And Tilli gets the tag in. B.U.G is going to let him finish this. Tilli turns to the ring, B.U.G turns to step out, and... Jetstream has slid in behind Tilli! He spins him around... a kick to the midsection, an uppercut, and there's the finish to the BOMB DROPPER!!!! IS HE EVEN THE LEGAL MAN!?

Sam: The referee thinks so...

Chase: Thorne is tangled up with B.U.G trying to stop it, but there it is! ONE! TWO! THREE! Jetstream's first offensive maneuver in this match sealed it away for his team! Can we get the replay of the tag in???

The replay shows Tilli hitting the crossbody on all three members of the opposing team. Jetstream rolls out of the ring, but reaches back in for a tag that the referee clearly sees, but can't make known due to the confusion.

Butters, Christian Moore & Jetstream (6.00 aps + 6.80 aps + 6.88 aps + 2.9 avs = 22.58 total)
B.U.G., Bryce Thorne & TJ Tilli (7.39 aps + 6.48 aps - 0.3 penalty + 5.63 aps + 0.4 avs = 19.6 total)

Ella Vader: And here are your winners... Butters, Christian Moore, and JETSTREEEAAAM!!!

Jetstream and Christian Moore slide out of the ring, but Butters slides back in, heading for B.U.G.

Chase: Oh no, Butters isn't done. He's going for the Big Ugly Guy, but Thorne strikes out instead! He's punching Butters back towards the ropes, and TJ Tilli is up just in time to dropkick Butters to the outside! This day does not belong to Butters!

Thorne and Tilli step back to B.U.G and hype the crowd in his honour.

Chase: And the crowd is eating this up. They love him. No one wants him to leave.

All three men step out of the ring, the crowd still hot with appreciation. They begin chanting "Please don't go! Please don't go! Please don't go!".

Chase: Tilli and Thorne now leaving through the back, but the Big Ugly Guy is waving, smiling, and loving the farewell from his fans. He will be missed here in FMW!

Sam: We still have a show to broadcast...

Chase: That we do, Sam. As soon as the crowd calms down. Thankyou BUG!

In the criminal justice system, those who are crazy, insane, or just plain odd are sent to an asylum for their actions.

But this isn't the criminal justice system. This is FMW Distortion.

And the 9.4/Death Row Distortionist of the Month is...

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! Caprice

Leon Caprice enjoyed success twice in two shows at 9.4 and Death Row. Desperate to break out of his tag title partner’s shadow, Caprice faced off against VanGuard in order to avenge the injury caused him the previous week. In a scaffold match much like the one where Striker defeated VanGuard’s partner Frost, Caprice stood fifteen feet above VanGuard in victory at the end of 9.4. Then, at Death Row, Caprice joined with Striker to defend and retain the tag belts against VanGuard and Faith.

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! 3396_main_image_1244063906

Caprice’s reward for achieving Distortionist of the Month is this brand new show poodle! Named ‘Shadow’, he has placed 2nd in every event he has been in - although Caprice would know nothing about being in a partner’s shadow, right?

Make sure you cast your votes to determine who will be our Distortionist of the Month for 10.1, revealed at 10.2!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 am

Chase: Congratulations to Leon Caprice, who’s sure to put up a hell of a fight later tonight against Syanide. Right now, though, we have another match, Jack Eastwood facing off against Apostasy!

"Mr. Jack" by System of a Down hits the speakers, bringing out Jack Eastwood. He makes his way down the ramp, a sinister glaze highlighting his eyes, and heads for the ring.

Ella Vader: And making his way to the ring, from Blackpool, Lancashire, England... weighing in at 280 pounds, Jack EASTWOOOOOOOD!!!!

Eastwood slides into the ring and ignores the crowd reaction that's heavy on the booing.

Chase: And here's Eastwood. Vile, Sinister, and methodical.

Sam: My kinda' guy.

"I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made of?" by A Day to Remember cuts through Eastwood's music and brings a good bit of cheers from the crowd. Apostasy makes his way to the back and heads down the ramp, his eyes never leaving Eastwood.

Ella Vader: And now, Eastwood's opponent... weighing in at 225 pounds and from Cleveland, Ohio, APOSTAAAASSSYYYY!!!

Apostasy slides into the ring and, after a brief stare down with Eastwood, gets the bell.

Chase: Here we go! Standard elbow collar tie up to start us off, and Eastwood is slowly getting the upper hand.

Sam: Not surprised. He's obviously the superior wrestler here.

Chase: Eastwood's got Apostasy in the corner, a few shots to the ribs, and follows with a suplex to the middle of the ring. Eastwood's trying to lock in an armbar, but Apostasy pulls a leg out from under him!

Both men reach their feet at the same moment, but Apostasy gets the jump on Eastwood.

Chase: Apostasy gets the first move and there's an arm drag.

Sam: Eastwood is right back up!

Chase: Apostasy delivers another arm drag!

Sam: And superiority reigns!

Chase: Apostasy almost had a third arm drag, but Eastwood countered with a forearm at the last instant. Both of these men are full of energy.

Eastwood grabs the staggering Apostasy and whips him into the ropes.

Chase: Apostasy on the rebound... and Eastwood delivers a devastating clothesline.

Sam: Of course he does.

Chase: Eastwood drops down... and there's that arm bar we almost saw earlier.

Sam: This is the methodical Eastwood we've been seeing as of late. I like this one. I do.

Chase: And Apostasy cannot seem to break free. This might end here and now.

Sam: His arm might break here and now!

Eastwood tries to wrench the hold in one last time, but Apostasy begins to battle out of it.

Chase: It's still too early. Apostasy has too much "get up and go" left in him.

Sam: Eastwood's just wearin' him down for later.

Chase: In any case, both men are on their feet. Apostasy pulling out of the hold... and he's got both arms around Eastwood. Belly to belly suplex! How'd he get that beast of a man up and over!?

Sam: Bah, just a little glitch...

Chase: Apostasy is clutching that arm. It's a little early for an injury.

Sam: Eastwood is a smart guy... and he's back up!

Apostasy, clutching his arm, doesn't see Eastwood blindside him. Apostasy hits the mat just before Eastwood lays into him with stiff kicks to the shoulder.

Chase: And there's the rage we're used to. Eastwood is ripping into that injured arm of Apostasy.

Sam: Violence is beautiful.

Chase: The referee is trying to pull Eastwood away, but to no avail. Eastwood turns back to Apostasy, lashes out again, but Apostasy grabs the boot! A pull, a twist, and Eastwood hits the mat!

Apostasy runs for the ropes, rebounds, and connects with a jumping knee on the face of Eastwood.

Chase: The big man goes down and Apostasy tries for the cover. One... tw- Eastwood kicks out!

Sam: Of course. No one ever gets pinned on the first try. It's fact.

Chase: Apostasy doesn't seem too surprised either. He's got Eastwood up and he's locking in a half nelson! This could be it...

Sam: Doubt it.

Chase: Apostasy jumps to lock in that body scissors, but Eastwood drops his body weight and counters with a modified arm drag! Apostasy flies straight over the middle rope and to the outside!

Sam: I sense more violence. Brutality? Mayhem? Am I warm or cold on this one?

Chase: You might be right on the noise. Eastwood's got Apostasy... and he's thrown him shoulder first into the steel steps. That's the injured arm!

Sam: There's still a little order in the chaos, I see.

Chase: The referee's started the count, and Eastwood has started the beatdown. He's unleashing hell on Apostasy! The crowd is trying to boo Eastwood deaf!

Sam: There goes the order, I guess. Eastwood won't let up... at all.

Chase: Apostasy can't hold on much longer. He's on the verge of unconsciousness.

Sam: Evil, my naive little broadcast partner, is a bitch.

Chase: Eastwood's just now heard the count. He's rolling Apostasy into the ring and slides in after him... narrowly missing the ten!

Eastwood stands over Apostasy, shaking off the chaos, and smooths himself back into a methodical calm.

Chase: Eastwood drops, driving a knee into the wounded arm of Apostasy, and begins wrenching it into a sickening position.

Sam: I hope it breaks. I enjoy that sound.

Chase: Apostasy is battling out of it. He's not giving up just yet. The crowd is behind him, Apostasy is up, but Eastwood drops him with a headbutt! Blood is running from Apostasy's nose!

Sam: Blood is a good substitute to bone breaking. Either one equals good ratings.

Chase: Apostasy is dazed and stumbling around like a drunkard. Eastwood takes the opportunity and delivers a nasty boot to that crimson stained nose!

Sam: The guy has to be broken. Emotionally, physically, mentally. No happy ending here...

Chase: I'd have to hope not. That'd surely get us kicked off television.

Sam: You sure? This is FMW.

Chase: Touche. And there's a pin by Eastwood. One... Two... Thr- Apostasy kicks out!

Sam: Well... damn.

Eastwood slams his fists against the mat, losing his composure, and grabs Apostasy.

Chase: Eastwood has Apostasy up in a powerbomb position and there's the slam onto the top rope! Flapjack to finish it.... and we've just seen the B.Y.O.B!!!

Sam: YES!

Chase: There's the pin! One! Two! WAIT, Eastwood lifts Apostasy's shoulder off the mat! He's not done!

Sam: I'M SO UNCHARACTERISTICALLY EXCITED!

Chase: Eastwood has Apostasy up, and there's a right hand to the jaw. Eastwood follows up with two more and now... he's stopping to soak in the boos?

Sam: Classic bad guy behavior. It's to be expected in this day and age.

Eastwood, satisfied with the hate bestowed upon him, shoves Apostasy ever so slightly. The bloodied man falls to the mat, clearly out of it.

Chase: I hate to say that this might be it for Apostasy.

Sam: Why hate it? Accept it.

Chase: Eastwood's got Apostasy by that injured arm. He's lifting him off the mat, but Apostasy derails any plans with a huge uppercut.

Spit spews forth from Eastwood's lips as his head snaps back from the force of the blow.

Chase: Eastwood's been knocked for a loop, and Apostasy leaps for him. It's in! THE APATHETIC CHOKE HAS BEEN LOCKED IN!!

Sam: No!

Chase: Both men are on the mat and Eastwood has no way of escaping. He's struggling, and beating on that injured arm, but Apostasy won't let go!

Sam: He won't tap...

Chase: Oh my god! EASTWOOD IS TAPPING! This one is in the books!!!

Apostasy (8.06 aps – 0.3 penalty + 1.4 avs = 9.16 total)
Jack Eastwood (8.1 aps – 0.3 penalty + 1.3 avs = 9.10 total)

Sam: What a load of-

"I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made of?" by A Day to Remember hits the speakers one more time as Apostasy stumbles to his feet.

Ella Vader: And here is your winner... APOSTAAASSSYYYY!!!!

The referee raises Apostasy's hand in victory, turning their backs to a livid Eastwood.

Chase: Eastwood is up and there's a clothesline to the back of Apostasy's neck! The victor is down, and Eastwood is ripping into him.

Sam: The bad guy always gets the last word in.

Chase: I'm not sure about that, LOOK! IT’S SETH OMEGA! Eastwood is shocked!

Sam: Whether Omega is on the side of good or evil is highly debatable.

Chase: It doesn't matter now, Omega just clotheslined Eastwood out of the ring! What does Seth Omega have to do with Apostasy, though?

Sam: I’m sure we’re about to find out.

Omega signals for a mic and is quickly obliged. He turns to Apostasy and helps him to his feet. Apostasy looks on warily, unsure of Omega’s purpose.

Omega: Look. I'm on Distortion for one reason, Apostasy. I’m scouting members for the Broken Saints. And that match, right there... that proves to me that you’ve got what it takes.

The crowd pops for Omega, but a few boos can still be heard poking through.

Omega: I do believe I've found the next Saint.

Apostasy, breathing heavily and caked in blood, studies Omega's now outstretched hand. Apostasy then takes it with a smile as his music hits one last time.

Chase: And it seems we've got another Broken Saint in our midst... not sure if that’s a positive or a negative, though...

Sam: Any man who can beat Eastwood deserves more than some two bit group of losers making kissy faces at him.

Chase: Shut your mouth. This is a joyous occasion! We’ll be right back, let’s go to our interviewer Bloodrose backstage!

Omega lifts Apostasy's hand into the air against a backdrop of audience cheers.

Bloodrose stands faithfully backstage, microphone in hand. His eyes keep darting off screen to the right, clearly a little scared.

Bloodrose: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome my most esteemed guest, Romeo!

The camera zooms out to reveal Romeo. Bloodrose keeps a bit of space between them, obviously wary of being attacked like Takeover.

Bloodrose: So, Romeo, you come to Distortion tonight from Corruption to face the Abandoned Champion Skyler Striker. Are you less comfortable off your home show?

Romeo: Not at all. For a brand supposed to be ‘insane’, there are an exceptionally large amount of bland people.

Bloodrose: You’ve had two previous matches with Striker; your record currently stands at one win each. This is the third match between the two of you for the Abandoned Championship. Do you feel like you know what you’re up against now?

Romeo: The first match with Mr. Striker – a match I won – was certainly harder than the second, even though I lost. When you have an eye for your opponents and you know their weaknesses, everything becomes much easier. I’ve spent enough time in the ring with Mr. Striker to know how to fight him, although undoubtedly he too will know certain things about me. However, he is disadvantaged immediately thanks to his injured wrist, a fact I will be happy to take advantage of.

Bloodrose: Just a brief note about your match at Death Row. You lost your match for the World Championship...

Bloodrose trails off as a furious look appears in Romeo’s eyes, staring at his interviewer. Romeo snatches the mic from Bloodrose’s hands and looks at him in disgust.

Romeo: I did not lose that match. I was never pinned, I did not submit, I was not disqualified. I am continually the victim of injustice, TyranT’s sudden appearance being more than enough evidence for that. However, it’s something I will endeavour to change tonight. The Pandora’s Box match allows me one of two options, and when I defeat Striker, I will have either a second singles championship under my belt, or I will have the opportunity to once again become World Champion. It’s a no lose situation. When I become World Champion? This company will be MINE.

Romeo offers the mic back to Bloodrose and walks off screen, leaving the interviewer a little intimidated.

Bloodrose: It’s a horrible night to be in denial.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:00 am

“Omen” by Prodigy blares, as Faith makes her way out to the ring to a huge pop. She remains silent, not even looking beside her, her eyes only focused on the ring.

Ella Vader: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 139 pounds and from Marietta, Georgia… FAITH!

Chase: Well, now we get to see a woman scorned. After being drugged by her father, she was removed from the world title match at Death Row. Many, including myself, feel that she would have won the damn thing otherwise. Instead, her father is the one holding the FMW title, while she struggled with a wounded Vanguard in a tag title match.

Sam: I’m sure she’s just happy for her pops… finally winning the big one.

Chase: I’m not so sure about that.

Sam: Why don’t you just ask her… oh, wait.

Faith faces towards the ramp as her song ends. Behind her, however, Mass Caesar sneaks up from under the ring and rolls in. She turns around, only to receive a sharp superkick for her troubles.

Sam: What the hell?

Chase: I guess we’re underway... what a cheap trick by Caesar!

The bell rings to start the match and Caesar laughs at his downed opponent.

Chase: Mass Caesar picks Faith up by the hair, and plants her with a DDT! Here’s the cover! 1…2… no! Faith kicks out.

Sam: Quick start from Caesar. He’s anxious to prove the time off hasn’t hurt him.

Chase: Right hands from Caesar, trying to keep Faith down. Faith counters with a punch from her knees, and gets a knee to the face for her troubles.

Sam: Well, for those not in the know, Caesar has been locked up in an asylum since 9.2. Clearly, the time off has done wonders for him.

Chase: Caesar measures the recovering Faith, and nails a shoulderbock. Faith is down again.

Sam: It’s great to have this guy back, isn’t it?

Chase: Sure. And his tactics are working thus far, as Faith hasn’t been able to get started.

Sam: Being gone that long, you have to be looking to re-establish yourself. And he can do it against a major rising star in this federation right now.

Chase: Caesar with a kick to the gut. Up goes Faith… she flips out of the suplex attempt!

Sam: How the hell did she do that? The girl’s not human, I swear it.

Chase: Half-nelson suplex! Caesar flips right onto his head!

Sam: That right there is a high-impact move. Caesar doesn’t know where he is.

Chase: He better recover quickly, because Faith can strike quickly. She’s going to the apron!

Sam: The silent highlight reel is rolling!

Chase: Springboard 360 Lou Thesz press! Amazing athleticism from the girl!

Sam: Woah!

Chase: Now Faith delivers a few forearms to the face. Caesar trying to cover up, and now he’s taking shots to the side. The ref breaks it up!

Sam: Fortunately for the returning Mass Caesar.

Chase: He’s trying to find his way up. Faith off the ropes… AWESOME!

Faith jumps off the second rope and performs a lionsault onto the kneeling Caesar… slamming his face back into the mat.

Sam: She is the world’s most silent firecracker in that ring.

Chase: Enough with the mute jokes! PIN! One-two… Caesar kicks out!

Sam: They’re funny and you know it!

Chase: Faith grabs the arm of Caesar, and locks in a key lock!

Sam: Oh, man. That shit hurts like no other.

Chase: Caesar kicks around for the rope. He’s so close… and hooks the bottom rope with his boot!

Sam: Well, his ring sense hasn’t left him.

Chase: Faith forced to break the hold. Caesar rolls to the outside, trying to create some space between him and Faith.

Sam: Faith goes off the ropes… what does she have planned?

Faith runs and jumps on the second rope with her left foot. She jumps across the turnbuckle, turning in mid air, and catches the third rope of the other side with her right foot. Off of one foot, she tries a tumbling moonsault, but Caesar ducks this, and she goes crashing into the guardrail.

Sam: Wipeout!

Chase: What a daring move from Faith. She just came up snake-eyes on that one. Caesar rolls back into the ring. Faith is out… and the ref starts counting.

Sam: With that last move, she left just about everyone speechless… just like…

Chase: SHUT UP!

The referee begins counting, looking at the two superstars as he reaches three.

Chase: Faith is stirring, Caesar is watching intently. He’s hoping she stays down, but you know he’s preparing anyway. Faith pulls herself to her hands and knees as the count reaches 5.

Sam: If only she could answer.

Chase: She is answering. She’s up on her feet as the count reaches 7. The crowd are cheering her on, they’ve really gotten behind her – unlike her father.

Sam: No, you see, she can’t answer because…

Chase: I understood the joke, moron. And I don’t care because Faith is in the ring! But she’s quickly met with a series of stomps. Faith breaks the ref’s count, but Caesar has regained control.

Sam: Well, clearly Caesar has had to shake off some ring rust tonight. He hasn’t been very good at dodging her attacks or connecting with his own, but that will come in time. A win over Faith for him would just be… huge.

Chase: Snap suplex from Caesar. He smells blood. He picks her up, and puts her on the turnbuckles.

Sam: I don’t know what he’s aiming for, but I like the cut of his jib.

Chase: Right hands from Caesar on Faith. He pulls her up, but Faith jumps!

Faith jumps to the apron with Caesar hanging with her. She drops him by the throat on the top rope, and he is sent reeling backwards.

Sam: Where did that move come from?

Chase: Faith springboards up… BREAK THE SILENCE! FAITH CONNECTS WITH IT! CAESAR IS OUT! Here’s the pin! One!

Sam: Two! Come on, kickout!

Chase: THREE! This match is over and Faith is back on a hot streak!

Faith (8.41 aps – 0.1 penalty + 1.9 avs = 10.21 total)
MASS Caesar (8.12 aps – 0.3 penalty + 1.1 avs = 8.92 total)

Chase: Oh boy! This daredevil could have been the FMW champion, Sam. And I don’t think anybody can question that now.

Sam: Perhaps. But you’ve got to be happy for her dad, right?

Faith leaves the ring immediately after the pin. She silently walks up the ramp, without any interaction with the crowd or ref.

Chase: I don’t know about that. TyranT’s still as horrible a man as he was when we were wrestling with him.

Sam: Well, one thing’s for sure. No matter what’s she’s feeling, she’s definitely not telling.

Chase: Goddamnit Sam! We’ll be right back.

We come backstage to the locker room of the FMW Tag Team Champions Crash Scene. Caprice is lacing his boots alone when Striker walks in, bloodshot eyes and obviously tired. The Abandoned Champion sits against the lockers and breathes out deeply. Caprice looks at him concernedly but continues his preparations.

Caprice: You made it to the arena... how many meds have you taken tonight?

Striker: Piss off. I’ve got enough problems and I don’t need you on my back along with the rest of the company, not to mention my own family.

Caprice: Huh. Still irritating, I see. Are we even partners anymore, Skyler?

Striker: As long as we hold those belts we are.

Caprice: Well, we’ll be a pathetic sight to face either Danse Macabre or the Saints if you’re acting like that. Seriously, man... just let me help you.

Striker: I don’t need the kind of help you want to give... trust me, as soon as I my wrist heals, everything goes back to normal.

Caprice: You know that’s a load of trash. Your wrist won’t heal without proper treatment! All you need is a one-show break, and if Romeo does more damage tonight-

Striker: I’ll destroy Romeo. You should be more worried about Syanide and avenging his attack on us. Got it?

Caprice stands, his eyes digging into Striker.

Caprice: Listen, I’m tired of this. You’re my friend, and always will be, but you’re pushing it. Why don’t you ever stand up for me? Or us? Because as far as I can see, the only one who cares about this team is ME. You’re becoming selfish, arrogant, and you’re losing sight of what you used to stand for. I hope Romeo knocks some damn sense into you, Skyler.

Turning his back on Skyler, Caprice breathes in deeply, then exhales. The room is quiet aside from the two partners.

Caprice: I’ll have your back, but you better clean yourself up.

Leon makes his exit and Striker just looks away, an expression of shame or guilt on his face. The Abandoned Champion’s silence makes it all too clear that something is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:01 am

Chase: Tension amongst the members of Crash Scene... right now it’s time for Leon Caprice to see if he can indeed deliver some payback to Syanide for his attack on the pair at Death Row!

Ella Vader: The next contest is a scheduled Street Fight! Introducing first, weighing in at 252 pounds and from Venice Beach, California, he is the returning sadistic skinhead, SYANIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Syanide makes his appearance to the sounds of “White Noise”. Within his hand, wrapped around his knuckles is the same chain he used against Crash Scene. The crowd begin a large chant of boos, the common mix when such an influential villain makes an appearance. Syanide can only smile at such a reaction in a sadistic manner as he climbs into the ring.

Chase: That man right there… is one son of a bitch.

Sam: I kinda’ like him. Not in the way that a man loves a woman though… that’d be gay.

Chase: I could have guessed you’d have some form of demented liking for this sadist. If I can remind you guys watching at home, Syanide made quite a return at Death Row in the aftermath of the Tag Team Championship match up. VanGuard has been left hospitalized, and Crash Scene, who were only just recovering from a title defence against VanGuard and Faith, were ambushed just as quickly by this maniac!

Sam: Syanide knows his enemies, that’s all. It’s best to strike first against those who would have no doubt gone after him anyway. Killin’ off VanGuard was just good logic, and takin’ out Crash Scene was killin’ two birds with one stone. I really don’t see what your problem is.

Chase: Either way, Leon Caprice was quick to step up and challenge Syanide for his atrocious and uncalled for actions. The youngster has certainly hit quite a bit of form as of late, and I’m hoping he continues to rack up some more wins, especially against this punk.

Sam: This isn’t Leon’s battle ground. The man doesn’t use weapons… and he’s in a street fight where it is no disqualification! I don’t care how good he is at jumpin’ around with fancy moves… one crack from that chain and he will drop as fast as my dick at the thought of my naked grandmother!

”It‘s Not My Time“ by Three Doors Down hits at high volume over the PA set, however after a few moments there seems to be no sign at all of Leon Caprice, that is until he slips out of the crowd from behind Syanide to many cheers, quickly sliding into the ring. Leon is quick to grasp the chain from Syanide, taking it from him and lashing it out of the ring before shoving Syanide a few metres away from him, shouting out what can only be abuse as Syanide turns around in rage, shocked over being blindsided.

Chase: The potential Leon had to really screw over Syanide! He had him dead to rights! He could have knocked him down and had a real advantage! This is what it means to be a real decent guy people. I hope you get inspired by some true sportsmanship right here. Leon is a real face.

Sam: A tosser more like. He could have ended this before it even began! Syanide is pissed now, he just got his favourite toy taken from him! And was that the bell I heard?

Chase: Syanide is charging Leon! And at what speed! He must have been working out considerably during his hiatus! A quick clothesline attempt! Ducked by Leon! It seems Syanide’s speed might be limited to straight lines as Leon ducked and swerved out of the way of that.

Sam: Syanide is straight out of the ring instead of rebounding… no doubt he wants to grab a few weapons! He’s reaching under the ring… is that a sledgehammer he’s pulling out there?!

It seems Syanide‘s eagerness to add weapons to the fray is his mistake when Leon takes initiative, bounding off the ropes before leaping over the other side with enough momentum to come crashing down on Syanide, letting both men hit the hard mat outside. Leon clearly came out of the situation much better however as he begins to reign down a flurry of strikes upon the downed Syanide, really beginning to make him pay for his attacks..

Chase: Leon is fuelled up tonight. Building up a string of victories that have really got his momentum going! It looks like Syanide might have actually picked the wrong fight by taking it to Crash Scene at Death Row!

Sam: Early days yet Chase! Syanide is reaching for that hammer, and he’s got it! Damn! Leon has seen it, and he jumps away as Syanide takes a desperate swing at him!

Chase: Syanide is fast on his feet, and Leon is forced to fall back to the ring. Syanide is now hurling the hammer into the ring… it’s as if he knows Leon won’t use it.

Sam: That’s not all… now he has a steel chair, his chain and a lead pipe! He wants to have some fun!

Chase: I have to admire Leon for his sportsmanship in such a match… but its certainly not helping his situation at all. He might need a weapon if he wants to have any advantage over someone as sinister as Syanide!

Sam: Syanide wants to pick up the Lead pipe! Leon is finally making his move! Syanide with the lead pipe looking to hit a match ending uppercut!

Chase: Narrowly missing the Aussie, to be on the receiving end of a swinging neck breaker! If Leon has an advantage in anything, its speed! Syanide is becoming infuriated, the look in his eyes is speaking more than words right now as he rushes Leon!

Sam: Leon has been shoved hard against the corner in a shoulder tackle! Syanide driving that powerful frame of his into Leon’s feeble form…

Chase: It’s like you’re getting off on this…

Sam: Maybe I am…

Chase:

Sam: Jesus… I’m just shitting you Chase.

Syanide slams Leon into the corner half a dozen times, looking to finally wear the opposition out a little before whipping him towards the ropes. Leon rebounds walking right into a very powerful side walk slam, bearing enough momentum to have Leon‘s head bounce hard from the mat. The crowd all show their disapproval as Syanide just breaths in the bad energy the crowd are gifting him, smiling in a grotesque manner.

Chase: Just look at that face! I can’t believe this man is back in the FMW! He’s setting up the steel chair, lifting Leon up to his feet, no doubt he’s looking to put away Leon with something big here!

Sam: He’s lifting Leon up for some kind of tombstone like manoeuvre! This has got to be it!

Chase: No! Leon has slipped out, scrambling behind Syanide! Syanide looking to catch him with a haymaker! No! Leon makes Syanide look as slow as a turtle! Side suplex into the chair! Syanide’s head just clashed and got jammed in that steel chair! I can see blood!

Sam: Hey! I thought Leon didn’t use weapons?! What the hell is that?!

Chase: Leon didn’t… the chair just happened to be there! Syanide looks out of it! We could have one hell of victory here to upset Syanide’s comeback! Leon going for the cover! ONE! TWO! THR-NO!

Sam: Flip out! It would take a fucking monster struck to put down Syanide if that didn’t work! Look at the blood pouring into his face. He can hardly see as he untangles himself from the steel chair.

Chase: Leon is not letting up! He won’t let a flick out break his morale!

Leon begins to set Syanide up for a sharpshooter, dragging him into the middle of the ring as he tries to lock it in. Syanide has other idea‘s however as he begins to kick out and thrash at the tag champion. Leon loses balance, falling back, but manages to salvage the submission attempt, shifting his legs to lock in an impressive figure four leg lock, leaving Syanide shouting out in agony as the crowd begin to scream Leon‘s name in approval..

Sam: How the hell did he manage that?!

Chase: Don’t underestimate the resolve of this joint tag champion. As far as wrestling ability goes, this man knows what he’s doing! Syanide is really starting to hurt now! I think he’s too stubborn to tap though! Leon might have to inflict an injury on the returning star if he wants to win here!

Sam: Leon going dark?!… As if… There’s more chance of Batman changing his battle armour pink! Hell, there’s more chance I’d shave off my beard!

Leon is relentless with his submission hold, as the ref who has been barely present so far asks if Syanide wishes to give up. The response comes in a punch to the face, sending the ref down holding his bloodied nose as Syanide tried to turn himself, looking to reverse the hold. Leon is having none of it however, clamping down more pressure, really testing Syanide‘s endurance.

Chase: He has to tap! He can’t reverse it!

Sam: Look! The sledgehammer! Syanide isn’t trying to turn, he’s reaching for the hammer! Leon has noticed it too! He’s tryna release the hold! It’s too late! Syanide has the hammer!

Chase: Oh shit! A massive thud as the hammer is sent down against Leon’s stomach! Leon has been forced to release the hold! He’s favouring his mid section after a sickening impact from that hammer in full swing!

Sam: Syanide is limping now, his legs clearly hurt. Looks like Leon is worse off though! He could have some internal injuries after that! I fuckin’ love it!

Chase: This is a no DQ match! Syanide can do whatever he wants, and he’s taking advantage of that and the sportsmanship of Leon!

Sam: Heh, Syanide’s bored with the hammer now. He wants his real toy, and he’s got it right now! That chain of his!

Chase: Leon is struggling to his feet. He still has fight left in him! One hell of a spinning wheel attempt by Leon despite the hit he just took!

Sam: Syanide has caught him in mid air! Canon ball buster straight down against the folded chair! How fast this fight has turned around… that’s Syanide for ya!

Chase: Oh no… Leon is coughing up some blood! He’s really hurt here… and yet he’s still trying to get up to his feet… He just won’t give up!

Sam: Syanide is wrapping that chain around his neck! Ooof! He just kicked Leon’s feet from under him! He’s choking Leon with that chain, strangling the life out of him!

Chase: No! You god damn monster!

Sam: The ref is back on his feet trying to put a stop to Syanide! He’s just been shoved away! Leon is clawing at the chains, trying to unwrap them! Like a serpent they only tighten instead! Syanide is pulling those chains hard to cut off his air supply completely!

The crowd all react with rage and concern as Leon slowly weakens in the deadly hold as Syanide begins to laugh. Leon then finally falls limp, whilst Syanide keeps the hold applied as the ref demands he released him. Seeing Leon clearly unconscious, the ref franticly calls for the bell to ring, signalling the end of the match.

Syanide (8.19 aps + 2.0 avs = 10.19 total)
Leon Caprice (8.40 aps – 0.1 penalty + 1.2 avs = 9.50 total)

Sam: Leon has been choked out! The match is over! Leon’s vengeance has been thwarted by the returning and most totally awesome Syanide!

Chase: This match was a complete farce! It never should have been a street fight! Syanide took complete advantage of the match rules and Leon’s good will!

Syanide steps onto Leon‘s back as he lies face down, blood still spread over his jaw as he lies motionless, Syanide signals for a mic, being given one before he shoves Vader away.

Syanide: This… this right here… is just the start of what is going to happen now that I have returned to the FMW. This… is only the beginning! Get used to this sight, because Leon is just the first of many. More and more superstars will soon find themselves where Leon lies right now… defeated… destroyed. This is just a message… I am the Aryan God, The Miracle, the Aryan Fighting Machine, the Leader of the Fourth Reich, The Walking Hate Crime, the Sadistic Skinhead, the Cancer – I AM SYANIDE.

Chase: Syanide certainly is… I don’t want to know who gets in his sights next.

Sam: Well, apparently Striker’s too hopped up on crystal meth. I’d guess he was the next target… or Faith, for obvious reasons.

Chase: Syanide is unpredictable as his return at Death Row demonstrated… there is no telling what the hell this man will do. Paramedics are tending to Leon as Syanide makes his exit. Caprice looks like he’ll be alright eventually, but I think his night is over.

Sam: Alright?!… He’s not gonna be alright, no one is. The one and only Syanide is back!

Chase: We’ll be back shortly.

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hits the speakers and the audience erupt into a chorus of boos for the FMW Commissioner, C.G. Smitten, who makes his way down to the ring dressed in an impeccably tailored suit.

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Commissioner of Full Metal Wrestling, CHRISTIAN G. SMITTEN!

Chase: Well, well, well. I didn’t think the Commish was going to make an appearance after his failure to beat Abel Steele at Ammunition, but-

Sam: Shut up! You wanna get fired? If he hears you, you’re toast!

Chase: True. Good to know you care though, Sam.

Sam: You’re far better than Boice, that’s all I’m saying.

Smitten steps into the ring and takes the microphone from Ella, taking his time to compose himself.

Smitten: Good evening to the Full Metal audience. How are we all tonight? I trust you’ve all enjoyed...

Smitten stops when the crowd begin chanting ‘Ab-el Steele! Ab-el Steele!’. They persist and eventually Smitten ignores them, speaking up over his microphone.

Smitten: As an inactive competitor, I can wish Abel Steele only the best in what I’m sure will be many failed future attempts at success. However, that insect is not the reason that I have chosen to grace Distortion with my presence tonight. You see, the board of directors has brought to my attention a matter of some urgency regarding the World Champion, TyranT, and his daughter Faith.

Chase: Uh-oh.

Sam: This can only end well!

Smitten: Apparently, rumours that Billy McKenzie, otherwise known as TyranT, drugged his daughter Faith so she would be unable to compete in the main event. While I am sure that the fool had some delusional thoughts that he was protecting her, the fact remains that the relationship between father and daughter is unstable and cannot be safely controlled while they remain on the same show. Therefore, I have intervened and as of tonight, TyranT is no longer allowed to be on the same FMW premises as Faith and has therefore been officially TRADED TO AMMUNITION.

Chase: Whoa! That’s huge! Everyone expected that TyranT would be on the same brand as Faith but apparently now they’re keeping them apart whenever a show is on!

Smitten: As TyranT has been conspicuously absent from the 10.1 shows, I do have this video from earlier tonight to prove that he is indeed alive and well and has not yet been crushed by his massive idiocy.

Smitten points to the MetalTron, which flickers to life:

Quote :
We are immediately thrust into chaos, various security guards scrambling to restrain a man who is obviously a very unhappy TyranT.

TyranT: Lemme’ GO! AH’ AIN’T DONE ANYTHIN’ WRONG! YER’LL BE SORRY, AH SWEAR IT! GET YER FUCKIN’ HANDS OFFA ME! AH’M THE GODDAMN TYRANT!

Even more guards rush the room and eventually, with much effort, they grab the Full Metal World Champion, dragging him out of the locker room with some difficulty.

TyranT: AH’M GONNA SMASH YER, SMITTEN! AH’LL CHOKE YER WITH MAH OWN TWO HANDS!

Smitten: I highly doubt that.

The Commissioner follows the escort out of the room, an amused look washed over his face.

Smitten: I will be scanning the other two divisions to find a replacement for Distortion, but for now, you can be assured that while Faith makes this show her home, TyranT will never set foot here again.

The crowd half-boo and half-cheer, the crowd torn between wanting to see the Full Metal Champion on their show and wanting him gone for ripping off Faith. Smitten sets down his microphone and exits the ring, the crowd booing him on the way out.

Chase: Strong words from the Commish, meaning we may never see TyranT appear on Distortion again!

Sam: Faith’s ruining everything... why couldn’t he shovel her over there instead?

Chase: Don’t know, but don’t go away, we’ll be back shortly with our main event!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 am

Chase: Alright, let’s get this underway, time to open the box!

Sam: Pandora’s Box match coming up! Here’s Ella Vader to explain the rules.

Ella Vader: This match is a FIRST BLOOD Pandora’s Box Match! The superstar that causes his opponent to bleed first will be the WINNER! If the Abandoned Champion wins, he automatically advances to a match at FMW 10.2 where he will fight for the #1 Contendership to the Full Metal World Championship! However, if the challenger wins, he may choose to either advance to said match OR to take the FMW Abandoned Championship from the Champion, in which case NEITHER man will advance!

Chase: And as we all know, with Celt/Jaro ending in controversy and Drew Michaels taking the C4 Championship, that means tonight, the winner could probably become the number one contender by default!

Sam: Scary... either Romeo or Striker as the number one contender to the World Championship.

Ella Vader: Introducing first, the challenger, weighing in at 240 pounds and from Manhattan, New York, he is a former FMW Abandoned Champion, ROOOOOOOOOOOMEOOOOOOOOOO!

Alter Bridge’s “Come To Life” plays over the speakers as the audience begin booing for the arrival of Romeo. Appearing on stage to red lights, Romeo walks slowly down the ramp, glaring at fans along the way. Sliding into the ring, he climbs the turnbuckle, scanning everyone with hawk’s eyes, slow but determined.

Chase: Romeo clearly unhappy since losing at Death Row, where he came SO close to becoming World Champion.

Sam: TyranT and Hostyle together were just too much for him. And now he’s pissed because he can’t run the company – or so the websites say.

Ella Vader: And his opponent tonight, weighing in at 210 pounds and from Perth, Australia, he is the FMW Abandoned Champion, SKYLER STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKER!

The grungy guitar of Switchfoot’s “Mess of Me” break the audience silence as Skyler Striker appears onstage to cheers from the audience. Striker looks noticeably different to the normal, exuberant and determined individual he normally is, instead here Striker’s hair is dishevelled, he wears jeans instead of tights and his eyes are noticeably bloodshot. He walks to the ring and slides in, only briefly glancing at his opponent before breathing in deeply and waiting.

Chase: Rumor is that Striker is having a bit of a problem with his medication.

Sam: He’s a druggie... I always knew it! I give it a few weeks before his wife leaves him, and that’s generous.

Chase: Drew Michaels is going to have a field day after watching this... Striker’s injuries to his wrist were apparently more severe than originally thought, and the culmination of years of wrestling have apparently caught up to him.

Sam: Well, the bell’s about to ring here... Striker hands the belt to the referee and-

Chase: No he doesn’t! Striker turns around with belt in hand and he goes straight for Romeo, but Romeo ducks and takes Striker down with a reverse legsweep!

Sam: That was a close one... a belt to the forehead is plenty likely to cause blood!

Chase: As you’d well know. Romeo dispatches of the belt by kicking it out of the ring and he lifts up Striker, whipping him into the ropes and clotheslining the Champion on his return.

Sam: It’s a first blood match. Get the weapons out already!

Chase: Let me guess, you want to see some violence?

Sam: Obviously.

Chase: Striker lifted again, another Irish whip, this time Striker ducks the clothesline and turns around, grabs the wrist and there’s a wristlock dragon suplex from the champ!

Sam: Fancy name for ‘he made his opponent hit the mat’.

Chase: Effective nonetheless! Striker picks up the downed Romeo and throws him towards the corner, charges, Romeo dodges and Striker hits it elbow first! Painful, but Romeo takes him, swings him to the other corner, a charge from Romeo and this time Striker leapfrogs him, in the center of the ring and Rome turns around to a FIERCE roundhouse kick! That’s right to the side of the temple as Romeo hits the mat hard.

Sam: You get the feeling Romeo’s a little off his game... that loss at Death Row may have shaken his confidence a bit.

Chase: I don’t think it’s that at all – he’s just facing a very capable opponent. Did you hear his interview earlier? He knows exactly what he wants from this match, and he knows what’s on the line.

Sam: The Abandoned Championship OR a World Championship match – but he needs to win first.

Chase: And doing that will be no easy task against Skyler Striker here tonight. These two men are one a piece in singles matches, ironically both for the Abandoned Championship. Striker hits the ropes as Romeo gets to his feet, comes back looking for some sort of clothesline but Romeo ducks and SHOTGUN SLAM! One of Romeo’s signature moves there and Striker hits the mat hard.

Sam: Druggie’s gotta watch his forehead – any shot to the mat and you’re at risk of being busted open. And I won’t accept a first blood match with NO FUCKING WEAPONS!

Chase: Looks like Romeo’s heard you loud and clear as he goes to grab a chair from ringside!

Sam: FINALLY. Bloody hell that took long enough.

Romeo looks determined as he slides back into the ring, chair in hand, but Striker is already wary by this point and he backs out of the ring as Romeo advances. Grabbing a chair himself, Striker looks at Romeo as if ready to duel, and he slides in only to receive a very quick and unexpected shot to the back.

Chase: Romeo too quick for Striker there and now he’s laying that chair into Striker’s back!

Sam: Sucks to him, however Romeo probably could save us all a little time by turning Striker over and thwacking him one on the head instead!

Chase: As much as I know you hate anyone who has in their career surpassed you, Sam, these two are putting on a good showing and I’m excited to see more. Romeo lodges that chair in between the top and middle ropes and now he’s lifting Striker up COUNTER! Striker with a headbutt to the midsection of Romeo and Romeo falls back, winded.

Sam: Striker still hasn’t caught sight of that chair yet.

Chase: I’m sure he’ll find out one way or another eventually. Striker throws Romeo towards a different corner and succeeds, following up by placing Romeo on top of the turnbuckle – I think I know where this is going! Striker takes a step back and runs up, foot on the second rope and ONE, TWO, THREE Buzzsaw kicks to the side of Romeo’s head! Striker flips over, hands on the ropes and his legs wrap Romeo’s head, hurricanrana and that’s his signature STARFALL!

Sam: Too long and complicated, I say! Use the damn chair!

Chase: Romeo down quite hard now and Striker’s taking the time to find a method of busting Romeo open...

Sam: THE CHAIR! WHY IS NO-ONE LISTENING TO ME!

Chase: Because you’re annoying. Striker out of the ring and searching under it, trying to find something, and he withdraws... a crowbar!

Sam: I guess that’s almost as good as a chair.

Chase: Striker sliding back into the ring, weapon in hand and Romeo’s still getting to his feet, Striker advances, the crowd are waiting to see whether he’ll be successful, he swings, Romeo turns and dodges JUST in time, and he nails Striker with a kick to the gut, double underhook, OMERTA! Romeo one-ups Striker again here and that’s a nasty looking double underhook facebuster to the champion! These two are just playing games with each other!

Sam: Violent games.

Chase: Romeo has downed Striker and he’s now totally in control of this match-up, heads to a corner and undoes the turnbuckle cover! Always a good way to make your opponent show some red.

Sam: Crimson mask! Wait, that sounds familiar...

Chase: Just a coincidence. Romeo lifting Striker up, Striker starting to struggle a bit now, they’re both becoming a little slower. Romeo pulls Striker headfirst towards the exposed turnbuckle, hoping to end this now... wait, hold on!

Sam: Is that... Seth Omega?

At the top of the entrance ramp stands Seth Omega, arms folded, watching intently. He maintains his distance for a moment, then walks slowly down the ramp. Romeo shouts at him, mouthing ‘what are you doing’, but Omega merely holds his hands up as he continues advancing, mouthing back ‘scouting’. When he reaches the bottom, Omega begins slowly circling the ring, Romeo watching his every move.

Chase: I don’t know what’s going on here, but Seth Omega has no business in this match. He has nothing to do with Romeo OR Striker, and I thought he and Apostasy had finished their night earlier.

Sam: Well, he’s here now, so deal. I think he’s scouting for more Broken Saints members, although I wouldn’t have picked either of these men as a first choice.

Chase: Romeo seems satisfied that Omega’s not a threat to him in this match but as he goes to attend to striker, who’s still under his arm, Striker pushes away and Romeo hits the ropes, Striker with a FLYING corkscrew 540 kick!

Sam: Omega’s distraction may have cost Romeo vital seconds!

Chase: Indeed! Striker now on the offensive and he begins to pick up steam, grabbing Romeo and throwing him RIGHT INTO THE PLANTED CHAIR! Romeo’s chair in between the top and middle ropes was the perfect target and Romeo’s hit it head first, his head just stuck in between the ropes now with Romeo on his knees!

Sam: That’s why you always use your weapons straight away... I knew that chair would come back to haunt him!

Chase: I bet he’s regretting it too as Striker now heads outside the ring with determination! He’s gone under the apron again and this time he’s pulled out... a table!

Sam: That’s a bit stupid... table moves are great for destruction and damage and violence and all that, but unless Romeo gets a bad splinter he’s probably not going to bleed.

Chase: Well, Striker continues nonetheless and he slides that table into the ring as Romeo slowly dislodges himself, still dazed... Seth’s still on the outside too, watching every move intently, he stayed away from Striker when he came out.

Sam: Striker’s got that table set up now, and he grabs the crowbar lying around, BANG to the back of the head! Not pulling any punches!

Chase: Striker dragging Romeo over towards the corner and he sits him up, facing outside the ring... he’s going to do some serious damage here! Striker’s plan isn’t to make Romeo bleed via the table, it’s to incapacitate him and then just smack an unconscious Romeo until he shows red!

Sam: Seth Omega still lurking...

Chase: He won’t interfere here, and Striker loads up a double underhook, stands up, no turning back now, falls backwards and ROMEO GOES THROUGH THE TABLE WITH A SKYLER HIGH DIVE TWO!

The crowd begin chanting ‘holy shit! Holy shit!’ as Striker crawls slowly from the wrecked table. Omega, however, now takes an active part and jumps to the apron, making a lot of noise although neither Striker or Romeo notice. The referee walks over to Seth and begins an attempt to get Omega to leave. Omega puts up a resistance and only slowly backs down, forcing the referee to follow in order to push him away.

Sam: Omega being pushed away by the ref... technically it’s no disqualification.

Chase: True, but interference still shouldn’t be encouraged and good on the referee for trying to eject- HOLD ON! IS THAT- IT IS! APOSTASY JUST SLID IN BEHIND THE RING!

Sam: And he’s got a straight razor! Apostasy spins Striker and slides the blade across Striker’s forehead and there’s the blood! Apostasy has just made Striker bleed! Are they working for Romeo?

Chase: That’s cheating! That’s outright cheating, and Seth’s seen it, he backs off to the entrance stage, but the referee turns around and while Romeo is down, Apostasy is long gone into the crowd and Striker is bleeding! THE REFEREE CALLS FOR THE BELL!

Ella Vader: Here is your winner of the Pandora’s Box First Blood match... ROOOOOOOOOMEO!

Romeo (8.57 aps + 2.2 avs = 10.77 total)
Skyler Striker (8.60 aps + 1.1 avs = 9.7 total)

Romeo is on his knees, dazed, but recovering as Ella Vader calls his name out. A wicked smile appears on his face as he stands, celebrating his victory to the booing audience.

Chase: That’s absolute bogus! What the hell are Seth Omega and Apostasy doing? They had no business and now Striker has lost either a belt or a world title shot depending on what Romeo chooses! Striker has little to no idea of what just went on!

Sam: That’s the way it goes, mate. Clearly Romeo has some good friends.

Chase: I’d like an explanation for this.

Sam: Looks like you’re about to get one.

Romeo, now on his own two feet, is handed a microphone, with Striker still pestering the referee.

Romeo: Oh, leave the poor man alone, Mr. Striker. He’s just doing his job.

Striker turns and immediately leaps towards Romeo, who did not expect such a quick movement. Striker begins wailing on his enemy with both fists, however Apostasy and Seth Omega both rush back into the ring at this point and pull Striker back, taking him down with boots to the chest and other unrelenting tactics. Romeo dusts himself off and picks his microphone back up, facing Striker who is now held one arm each by Apostasy and Omega.

Romeo: You’re still kicking, aren’t you? But mind you, you’re the one bleeding. Clearly I have a few issues to deal with here. The first of these is that I evidently have two partners here. First, to anyone here in the audience who believed that Omega and Apostasy were not in league with each other before their supposed deal was brokered is a fool. This was all orchestrated long before the show, the perfect plan.

The audience boo like crazy, and Striker struggles to free himself but cannot.

Romeo: And now, my friends, I can elevate myself to the status of sainthood! Brilliant, no? Romeo, the BROKEN SAINT. Fits rather nicely.

Chase: Aren’t the Broken Saints supposed to be the good guys? There’s no WAY Romeo fits amongst Drew Michaels’ plans!

Sam: Fishy indeed, but nonetheless awesome.

Romeo: But that explanation is for another time. Suffice it to say? It’s just good business. For right now, however, I have another issue before me – to become Abandoned Champion or to shoot for the World Title that was so nearly within my clutches at Death Row? The answer lies in logic. Ladies and gentlemen, I carefully viewed all the evidence before me. Drew Michaels’ capture of the C4 Championship meant that next week’s #1 contendership match was down to two people. Then Celt and Jaro botched their opportunity.

The crowd boo more, but Romeo ignores them, crouching down and facing Striker, who is on his knees, a prisoner of the Saints.

Romeo: And now I have two options. The first is to become Abandoned Champion a second time, but honestly, look at you. You’re pathetic. You’re a bloody mess, and your partner can’t even come save you because a big skinhead saw fit to take him out. You have no-one, nothing, and rumour has it you need rehab. What kind of a legacy is that? Huh? TELL ME!

Romeo holds the mic to Striker’s face, but Striker spits at him, furious.

Striker: I’m still standing.

Romeo: I can rectify that.

Omega and Apostasy throw Striker to Romeo, who immediately loads up and flattens Striker with a Strongarm Takeover. Striker remains face down on the mat as Apostasy and Omega look on, amused.

Romeo: The Abandoned Championship is tarnished by its own pathetic champion. I want no part of that. And so now you can all look on as I inform you that because there is no opposition next week for me, I declare myself the NUMBER ONE CONTENDER for the Full Metal World Championship.

The crowd boo as Romeo leaves the microphone in the center of the ring, standing on the turnbuckle with Apostasy and Omega flanking on the other corners.

Chase: We’re out of time, but what a way to end the show! Romeo is the new number one contender to the World Title! Thankyou for joining us!

Sam: We’ll see you at 10.2! Chase and Sam out!

The final scene shows the three Broken Saints soaking in the disapproval of the audience, Romeo holding his arms out, satisfied with his success.

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 am

And we're up. Comments to come.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 am

OOC: Show was amazing, Distortion needs more Omega and Romeo.

IC: You see what I did there? I made a fucking impact. I saved Mark at Corruption, I signed one of Distortion's fastest rising stars, and I paid you back Skyler.

I owed you one you son of a bitch, for weeks I called you out, for weeks you avoided me. You can't avoid me now. I almost forced you to lose one of your belts, I will have no problem taking your other belts. Think about it sometime, because you are a target for the Saints, and this is far from over.

For those who were watching, you may of thought Drew ran me down...but this family is on the same page.

So Skyler, whenever you get done fucking around with Danse Macabre I'll be waiting for you.

Next time you won't be so lucky bitch.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:10 am

IC: You? Hah...

Striker coughs, still struggling with injuries.

You did nothing, Seth. You played group bitch. AGAIN.

I'm not afraid to fight. The way your lot judge me means nothing to me, my life is mine to define.

We might have even been facing you if you'd had enough to win. Alas.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:21 am

I played group bitch huh?

Strength is in numbers Skyler, maybe I intended on losing, maybe this was a ploy to get you to bite.

Mark my words, you've only seen the beginning. You think that I was just the group bitch, when in reality I have been recruiting and building an army.

We're 6 people strong Skyler, is Crash Scene ready for those kind of odds?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:49 am

Ya. Group bitch.

YOU didn't attack me - you held me back while Romeo did the work. YOU aren't building an army, you're the personal slave of the guy running it. You've got delusions of grandeur.

And thanks to your idiocy? Now everyone knows that you're not the good guy anymore. You cheated to help a fellow cheater win.

So yeah, Seth. Crash Scene's ready. Bring everything you and your friends have got, because unless I'm dead, then I'll still be standing.

Run off and tell Drew that Distortion will not bow.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:56 am

Skyler you're so cynical.

You don't realize that I've done so much in the wrestling business it doesn't matter what I do, I still get cheers.

Don't you understand that it isn't cheating if it is a No Disqualification Match?

I did what I felt needed to be done, and the day that Skyler Striker walks into a FMW Title Match is the day I walk out of FMW.

Future my ass, you're a champion by luck...nothing but luck.

As a matter of fact, I'd go on a limb and say even I could beat you.

But you'd never man up to face a "group bitch" so go back to your perfect life and your perfect family and play make believe.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:29 am

: Haven't read the show fully or the match but it looks like the better man lost. I take no pride in winning with a lower aps, I know it sucks losing when you've a higher one. I wasn't really at my best for this match but if there ever is a rematch I'll try be be 100%. I am glad to be back and how Syanide is portrayed by the writers. Feedback to follow...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:35 am

No Holds Barred wrote:
Stone: Striker is pulling at Romeo’s lower back muscles with everything he has... he’s focused on it all match, the giant fall, the Omega Revelation, and now this... it’s the Lockdown!

Morpheus: The what now?

Stone: If you did your research you’d know that Striker was famous in his former federation for having a hold that no-one ever broke or escaped, and he’s applying it right now! Lockdown on Romeo, we have twenty eight seconds left on the clock!

Morpheus: Fight, Romeo! If he can do it you can do it better! Twenty seconds!

Romeo tries to get back at Striker’s legs, but Striker does everything in his power to stay low to the ground, noticeably favouring one leg to put his weight on.

Stone: Fifteen seconds! Romeo’s hand is in the air!

Morpheus: He won’t tap! He’s the damn Aband-

Stone: ROMEO TAPS! ROMEO TAPS! ROMEO TAPS! SKYLER STRIKER GETS THE SUBMISSION AND HE’S GOING TO WIN THIS MATCH WITH TEN SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK-

Morpheus: NO! Striker releases the damn hold, come on Romeo, get that ankle lock back-

Stone: It’s too late! Three! Two! One!

The bell rings to notify the end of the match and the crowd are on their feet within milliseconds, chants of ‘Striker! Striker! Striker!’ running wild across the packed out arena.

Cherry: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BY A SCORE OF TWO TO ONE, YOUR WINNER AND NEEEEEEWWWW FULL METAL ABANDONED CHAMPION, SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYLERRRRRRRR STRIIIKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

There's your luck.

You'd better get used to being jeered. Now you've shown your true colours, the audience will give you the reaction you deserve. Clearly the Saints are scared, because you couldn't even put enough faith in Romeo to let him try and beat me on his own.

However, you have challenged me... but I think you've got the status quo a little wrong. I'm the double champion, I'm the measuring stick. Which means you have to prove to ME that you're worthy of being my opponent. Because right now, from what I can see, you haven't had the success you keep proclaiming. Prove to me that you're man enough to face me, Seth. I dare you.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:42 am

I figured you'd be man enough to avenge what happened to you.

I guess not...I've got bigger fish to fry, but you'll be gotten sooner or later.

OOC: MOAR CORRUPTION COMMENTZ PLZ
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:19 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Run off and tell Drew that Distortion will not bow.

Distortion does not have to bow, Distortion is just fine. Distortion is a proud division featuring talented superstars like Faith and Apotasy. The ONLY problem I have with Distortion is the drug addled piece of shit that reigns over it as a false champion. I mean seriously, you are a pathetic excuse of a champion. You now have TWO non-title losses on your record since winning the FMW Abandoned Championship, you are dragging that title down into the abyss with you Skyler and that HARMS this company. I am here to save FMW and I cannot do that until we remove the plague of people like you; people who depend so heavily on medication and unnatural substances to survive.

What kind of example are you setting for your children Skyler? Are you telling them it is okay to wreck your body with drugs as long as you get what you want? That more drugs equal more success? That as long as you are in the favor of the Board of Directors people will look the other way on your transgressions?

That you can just beat away all your problems? Oh, I am sorry; I meant that you can ALLEGEDLY beat away all your problems. My mistake.

On that topic, you know how rumors swirl. The Australian press is having a field day right now. Your family is staying with Leon, which on the off note really raises my respect for Mr. Caprice and I definitely wish him the best in eradicating that Aryan piece of shit when he gets another chance, and the word flying around those seedy little dirt rags is that you layed a hand on your daughter and/or your wife. I am going to tell you this in the most calm voice I can Skyler...

If a ONE of those rumors turns out to be true, I will personally hunt you down and break your neck so you will NEVER have the ability to lay a foul hand on another innocent again. What we do in this ring, that is completely different then what happens outside of it. I promised you I would do NOTHING to harm your family, that I had more respect for them then that and more respect for myself. But you...you may have crossed the line Skyler. I do not know for sure, though be damned sure I will try to find out, but you better pray that these rumors are just that, rumors.

Now, your likely response will include the addition of Mr. Romeo Vizzini to the Broken Saints. Well, I am going explain both of our newest members right here. First, Apotasy and I go WAY back; before I met almost anyone else in Full Metal Wrestling. He used to train with a brother of mine, Edible Matthewson, and seeing this kid end up in FMW was a dream of mine. I knew after hearing him talk and after seeing him in the ring that he had inherited the Misfit spirit from his mentor and I also knew I wanted him by my side. I respect Apotasy and, more then that, I love Apotasy as a brother.

On to Romeo, his case is a simple one. Romeo proclaimed this company as being filthy and rotten to the core long before I ever saw the truth. I was blind, my determination to wipe out the remnants of Original Sin prevented me from seeing the true evil around me growing but Romeo did and he fought just as he always fought in his career. The Romeo we see before us now is the same Romeo that teamed with Vengeance against the Quick and the Dead, the same Romeo that stood by my side in the Full Metal War. I respect Romeo Vizzini and always have. The problem is that handpicked soldiers for the Board of Directors like yourself have demonized him in an attempt to justify your own actions just as you attempted to demonize me before I was proven right in the reveal of your recent failings. FMW is broken and Romeo sees this, together we will work to fix it by removing people like TyranT, people like Jaro, people like Jack Eastwood, and people like Skyler Striker.

Be warned all who would commit evil, the Saints are coming.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:21 am

I must say I am surprised too Seth...

I figured a walk over Title defense against another weak contender would have been right up Skyler's alley. Maybe those drugs are clouding his judgement?

Then again you've carved yourself a nice little niche over there at Distortion haven't you Skyler? With Tyrant being traded away, Caprice as a Tag partner and Smitten humiliated into retirement by yours truly means that you really have got the easiest job in FMW right now don't you? I can understand that you don't want any new contenders crashing your Distorted reality, I just don't like it.

Maybe I should take a little excursion to Distortion and shake the tree a bit. Since you proclaim Seth hasn't proven himself worthy or "man enough" to face you then how about the hottest property in FMW today?

I am sure that doesn't quite fit with your image for a weak and suppressed Distortion however....
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:47 am

Wait just a damn miniute... Skylers a drug addict? I saw medication mentioned but not drugs. but still, dcrugs are drugs whether they're illegal or not.

Well this... This changes everything!

Skyler has my full support!

Last edited by The Dude on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:48 am

I guess if Apo can't beat 'em, he joins 'em.

Anyway...yeah...It's quite nice as the FMW Champion is now in arms reach.

OOC: Well done gentlemen. A strong show which was highlighted by a major strengthening of the Broken Saints. Huge return victory for Syanide, even if Leon looked to have been robbed. Either way, I'm going to re-read that match again. Wonderful contest between Romeo and Skyler, and Romeo has found his way back to the door of opportunity. I particularly enjoyed Ro's segment with Bloodrose. Overall, I don't care if you guys come out last, every time I show up into Distortion's thread, I leave having read a consistently good show, and that's something to be proud of. Onward.

and LOLOL at Trey's comments.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 am

Stop the presses... Drew Michaels comes out with a scathing criticism of everything Skyler Striker has ever said, done or thought!

Everyone's gunning for me... not surprising, I guess. If that's the way you want to live your lives, fine.

But I'm still Abandoned Champion, still Tag Champion, and until someone can come and knock me off the throne, then I'm gonna keep on living and fighting. You all talk big, but words are all they are.

The thing is that you're all choosing to live your way. I don't hold a grudge for that. Not even against you, Drew. But I'm the one living my life, and I won't let myself conform to what's previously been defined as 'good' and 'bad'. I am who I've made myself to be.

I'd stick around, but the meds are starting to wear off... I might be able to sleep before the pain hits again.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 am

This is tiring.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:56 am

You're telling me. Drew's like a goldfish. Four second memory, then he's forgotten what he's said so he says it again.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:59 am

Bullshit, fucking bullshit. You do not get the privilege of living your life how you want to live it, not when you put yourself in the public eye like you do and try to play yourself up as a hero to the masses. You are supposed to be a role model Skyler and all you have done is continue to set a horrible example for both your children and children all over the globe. You were a fucking hero once and now...

Now you are a skeletal wreck of a man, not fit to be a father let alone a hero. Drugs destroy lives Skyler, I have seen it all too often in my own life, and I have also seen how the failings of a father can ruin the lives of his children and I RE-FUCKING-FUSE to sit back and let your actions ruin the lives of your children and the children around the globe who once looked up to you or may still blindly look up to you.

Your incompetence as a human being has attempted to ruin enough lives Skyler.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Dude, you sound like that annoying bitch off of the simpsons.

"won't somebody please think of the children!"

Fuck off.

Fuck the children, if they make the mistake others have made before them then it's their own fault and the price you pay for being foolish. I paid it and still am.

Skyler, you better watch out 'cause those drugs will come back and bite your ass over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Bullshit, fucking bullshit. You do not get the privilege of living your life how you want to live it, not when you put yourself in the public eye like you do and try to play yourself up as a hero to the masses. You are supposed to be a role model Skyler and all you have done is continue to set a horrible example for both your children and children all over the globe. You were a fucking hero once and now...

Now you are a skeletal wreck of a man, not fit to be a father let alone a hero. Drugs destroy lives Skyler, I have seen it all too often in my own life, and I have also seen how the failings of a father can ruin the lives of his children and I RE-FUCKING-FUSE to sit back and let your actions ruin the lives of your children and the children around the globe who once looked up to you or may still blindly look up to you.

Your incompetence as a human being has attempted to ruin enough lives Skyler.

The way you describe me makes it sound as though I need help. And yet I don't even need to entertain the possibility of you helping me, because you'd rather destroy me. In this hypothetical situation, what would you do if I were to ask you for help, Andrew? If I WAS addicted, would you give me a hand or would you kick me in the gut and plant me on the mat? I think it's fairly obvious which you'd choose.

What would you have me do, Andrew Michaels?

Aside from all that, you're entirely wrong, because it's my life, my soul, my body, my being, and you can't define it no matter how hard you try.

Being a hero is not who I aspire to be, and therefore I am not.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Your response to Drew isn't exactly fresh either, champ.

But yeah...Ammunition 10.2 awaits. It's a wonder whether or not I get booked. Could be double duty for all I know.

I know, it wasn't that exciting to say but I'd rather hear damn near anything save for Drew and Skyler's Trash Talk war part 23487384. Besides, Skyler will lose because EVERYBODY wants to say bad shit to him just because Drew there is making it look easy.

Me personally, I'm going to let him be.

Do I condone his actions? Maybe not. He was under the influence of drugs so maybe he wasn't thinking straight.

But maybe, JUST MAYBE had I laid the smackdown on my ex bitches' respective faces every now and then, then maybe I wouldn't be so bitter and jaded at the fact that I go home to see my baby brother and not my son cause things may have been different.

Or would I be wrong? I guess we'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:09 pm

RCA wrote:
Your response to Drew isn't exactly fresh either, champ.

He's the accuser. If it were the other way around I might bother coming up with something new, but it's his job to get the material.

Thanks for taking the 'let him be' option, tho. Muito obrigado.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:14 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
You're telling me. Drew's like a goldfish. Four second memory, then he's forgotten what he's said so he says it again.

For the record, Goldfish have good memory, that 4 second thing is just a common belief of ignorance
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Actually Skyler, if you reached out to me; if you came to me and said "Yes, I have an addiction. Yes, I need help" then I would indeed help you. I know a variety of rehab clinics and I would personally check you into any of them if it meant getting you the help you need. Fuck, I would sponsor you through the whole thing and I would sit in your room all night every night and pray over you the entire time if I thought that would help you. The thing is Skyler, the first step is to admit you have a problem. If I have to kick your ass up and down this country and your own for you to do that, I will gladly. But truly, I just want you get help so your family does not have to suffer for your own complete and total ignorance.

As for "letting you live your life", how applicable is that solution? If I walk by someone committing a rape, should I just keep going and let them live their life? If I see someone stealing, should I turn the other eye and let them live their life?

If I were to see someone threaten to harm one of YOUR children, should I turn and walk the other way and let the attacker live their life?

No, you cannot turn your back in the face of evil. You must confront it head on and tackle the problem in order to create a better world for yourself and for the future generations. I refuse to sit back and allow these injustices to go on in front of my face when they can harm innocent people who have no say in whether this continues or not. Skyler, you lost the right to claim it is "your life" both when you put yourself in the public eye and when you had children. Your children depend on you and let me tell you, having a father in a destroyed state of mind at all time due to chemical influences is no way to grow up. I have been there and I will not allow you to put your children there. Actions committed while under the influence are still yours to be held accountable for, you must remember that.

Funny thing is, your "partner" seems to agree with me on that last part of my little rant. I guess Leon really is more man then I ever gave him credit for and I admit my mistake fully. See Skyler, some of us can admit when we are wrong and move on while others wallow in their pity and drown their sorrows with chemicals.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Please do not construe my earlier attack on Skyler as being in any way tied in with Drew or his pawns.

One thing I will say for Skyler.... he might be busily errecting an ivory tower on Distortion, he might be hoooked on prescription medication and he might be a flawed role model but at least he has never claimed to be anything he is not.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next