Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
+21
Slegna
Eric Scorpio
The Returned
Rottata
Damien
Bobino
The Celt
Vincent Van Rose
Jetstream
Leon Caprice
Easty
Gabriel Crow
Lazyking
PX
RCA
The Dude
Abel Steele
Drew Michaels
Dano
Omega
Skyler Striker
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 pm

OOC: Melodrama FTW.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Just the person I was looking for, Seth.

How's your lady friend? I understand that she was in an auto accident. Is she doing OK?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:12 pm

In other news Seth Omega was found asphyxiated last night, the cause of this was blunt force trauma to the back of the inside of his throat causing his lungs to fill with blood.

The prime suspect in this crime, Drew Michaels could not be reached for comment.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:16 pm

RCA wrote:
Just the person I was looking for, Seth.

How's your lady friend? I understand that she was in an auto accident. Is she doing OK?

Actually she's doing well, she's at the best hospital in Florida on 24 hour watch.

She's critical, but she has some Italian strength in her so I think she'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Why does it matter that she's on 24 hour watch? I don't care about that. I merely was being concerned for another human being.

Some people...overplaying their hands and shit.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:57 pm

I put her on 24 hour watch because I'm not convinced what happened to her was an accident.

Seems a little fishy doesn't it, I mean the guy wasn't at the scene of the crime. Yet no charges were filed.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:01 pm

I see. Well good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:12 pm

We fade in to see Leon Caprice, dressed in his usual suit, quickly, anxiously stepping through the door of his black BMW. Now at his private residence he hurridly strides up the stoned footpath to the front door, swiftly he lunges into his pocket and removes the clattering keys from where they softly lay and plunges them into the lock of the finely carved wooden door. With precious moments passing, Leon finally hears the desired sound as he follws the noise with a sudden shoulder into the door. Following the force he stumbles into the kitchen of his residence. With a moment to think clearly, he recollects himself, thinking wildly where she would be at this moment. He speedily, nervously raced around the house, entering and exiting each room quickly with only a singular moment to speak one word.

Leon: JADE!!!

Still searching his heart begins to pound quicker, each room he checked lifted the beat, til it was almost a continual lift in his heart. Yet soon it would fall once more. As Leon swiftly checks the family room to fagualy see a figure, a small petite figure laying on the couch. With the L.E.D. widescreen tv switched off it was hard to notice. Yet there she was. Neatly curled with a bowl of popcorn was Jade Striker.

In seeing this a pale look flushes over Leon's face as he looks behind him to see the single person lounge chair and falls into it.

Leon: Fuck him... I will punch him in the face for making me believe that.

As Leon rests further into the chair, occassionally looking over to Jade to make sure her chest rose and fell and that she indeed was there, a sudden yet more alarming thought crossed his mind.

Leon: Where the HELL is Sarah, Leah and the Twins.

Quickly Leon rushes for his phone deep within his dress pants and anxiously looks for Sarahs number.'

Leon: Fuck you Austin.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:45 am

RCA wrote:
I see. Well good luck with that.

Yes, unlike you, his lady friend doesnt have the common decency to get hit by a car near a wrestling ring. Im sure her assailant would call her out and they'd throw down right there. Thats for sure.

You're a terrible bad ass. How about instead of trying to do everything mediocre you just focus on doing one thing good. Work on doing some more flippy-do moves and make sure to give them big names. Im sure that will get you over quick.

This place smells.

OOC: On a side note, I will say one thing in my brief skim over of the whole show. At least this one seemed original and 'fresher' compared to the other two shows.

Alchunation was all about "Im so and so and now Im leaving". It got old and seemed half hearted.
Anarcorruption was all about "WOW! SO AND SO IS BACK!" It got old and seemed half assed.

Kudos green show.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 am

OOC:

When is 10.2 V&P gonna go up?

I'm gettin' all excited.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
OOC:

I'm gettin' all excited.

I second this.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:09 am

the nick bryson wrote:

Yes, unlike you, his lady friend doesnt have the common decency to get hit by a car near a wrestling ring. Im sure her assailant would call her out and they'd throw down right there. Thats for sure.

You're a terrible bad ass. How about instead of trying to do everything mediocre you just focus on doing one thing good. Work on doing some more flippy-do moves and make sure to give them big names. Im sure that will get you over quick.

This place smells.

Hi.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Whats goin on hombre?
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:44 pm

We fade in to see Distortion newbie Christian Moore sat in his locker room getting changed after his match. His hair still wet from the shower.

"What the hell was all that about out there?"

Christian looks around the room, only to realise he's alone.

"Seriously Christian, what the hell happened?"

Christian looks around again. His eyes suddenly meeting the mirror.

"What do you mean?"

Christian walks towards the mirror and stands in front of it. He looks long and hard at his reflection, only it's not his reflection looking back at him. Staring back at him is a younger, blonde man ...

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 Normal_IMG_3370

"You were weak Christian."

"What do you mean weak? We won the damn match for fuck's sake!"

The man in the mirror shakes his head.

"You call that winning? You let the others do all the work! YOU were supposed to be the one to shine out there NOT them! This was supposed to be YOUR night Christian!"

Christian goes to say something but the man in the mirror cuts him off.

"Don't even think about saying it! I know what you're thinking remember? YOU flaked out! You could've handled that whole match on your own, but what did you do? YOU GAVE UP! You gave up and let those two chumps do all the work. Worse yet you let JETSTREAM of all damn people get the pin! What the hell were you thinking?"

"I ... I guess I wasn't.

"EXACTLY! Which is why you need me here! You NEED me to remind you of your goals. You NEED me to remind you of what it's like to fail. You NEED me to remind you of ..."

"The blood and the pain!"

The face in the mirror smiles eerily.

"Now you're getting it. Stay focused on that little bro and it'll never let you down.

The face in the mirror changes back to Christian's own reflection. He smiles and nods to himself before turning and heading out of the room as the scene fades back out to nothing.

OOC: I loved the show guys ... so much so I've read it 3 times since it was posted. I just wanna say well done to everyone involved in the matches either as characters or the writers. I can honestly say that this (so far) has been the best show I have ever had the pleasure of being part of and I hope I continue to be part of them (yes I know I'm an asskisser, so what? After some of the crap feds I've been part of in my 13 years in this game I know I have finally found the best one out there).
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The X-Stream" Jetstream
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 pm

stl311 wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
OOC:

I'm gettin' all excited.

I second this.

I third and double quote this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5