Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
+21
Slegna
Eric Scorpio
The Returned
Rottata
Damien
Bobino
The Celt
Vincent Van Rose
Jetstream
Leon Caprice
Easty
Gabriel Crow
Lazyking
PX
RCA
The Dude
Abel Steele
Drew Michaels
Dano
Omega
Skyler Striker
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:19 am

Fine hold your undying rematch to your chest then, let it be your cling to salvation. But tell me, who would be your partner, well other than the men who don't give a shit about you and only the titles. What man would side himself with a man who now has a split personality...

But I was not around during this time of previous rematches, but two things stand out.
1) It was so far into the past, rules have probably changed
2) This is for the Unified Tag Team Championship, so I think a new set of rules is viable now.

Rule No 1: One rematch per personal reign is to be given to those who have lost the belts in the past after one successful defense.

And hell, if you stick it like this, whats Frost going to say, he'll get a partner too and say he deserves one, no no no. Simply since both of you two are still around, I'd suspect both of you would have to try and get along.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 am

OOC: Call me retarded but what exactly is the Spruance/Xavier/Threep debacle?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:23 am

OOC: Seeing how you are one of the 3. Can you explain what happened? apparently something like one of you three claimed a tag team rematch and dragged someone outside of the tag team for the rematch shot. Is that right?
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:27 am

Erm. I don't remember. Apologies but I was asking because I wasn't sure what Eastwood meant ether.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:36 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Fine hold your undying rematch to your chest then, let it be your cling to salvation. But tell me, who would be your partner, well other than the men who don't give a shit about you and only the titles. What man would side himself with a man who now has a split personality...

But I was not around during this time of previous rematches, but two things stand out.
1) It was so far into the past, rules have probably changed
2) This is for the Unified Tag Team Championship, so I think a new set of rules is viable now.

Rule No 1: One rematch per personal reign is to be given to those who have lost the belts in the past after one successful defense.

And hell, if you stick it like this, whats Frost going to say, he'll get a partner too and say he deserves one, no no no. Simply since both of you two are still around, I'd suspect both of you would have to try and get along.

Frost never held the belts with me, he was merely there as a placeholder due to O'Rion departure. Had we won the match then he won have had a Tag Title reign, but he did not, so he doesn't.

And I may already have the perfect tag team partner... in myself. You ever wrestled a split personality as a team?

What Slegna said.

Last edited by Easty on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:37 am

The only thing I can possibly think of is when Chris Black and Tempest were Tag Champs and Tempest left, Trey took her spot. Then, Black left, and Xavier became Trey's partner. The titles were vacated and a four-way Tag Title match was held at Supremacy I. Threep was involved in that match (tagging with Guiomar).

That's the only thing I can think of, it might be right on, part of it might be right, or it might be something different all together.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:44 am

Let me slow this down for you.

RE-MATCH...

Meaning a return/replica of a past match.

To simplfied, having a rematch against someone means the same person/s as a replica of that match.

So as much as you want to burst with excuses about why you still deserve this rematch, unless Frost teams with you, it wont be a RE-MATCH then. It'll just be a Title match against a newly formed tag team.

But rather than hold to this...let it go. And from that either go at it in the singles competition, or here is an inside scoop. Make an impact into the tag team divison and prove why you should be Tag Champs, rather than being the little emo kid in the corner crying away his depression wondering why his place in the line got taken.

So change your attitude Eastwood, and lets move on and close the book of HavOc.

EDIT: OOC: I'd tend to agree with Slegna if Frost was still on Hiatus from FMW, but with both men back, it would seem unreasonable to give both men rematches.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:48 am

Who held the titles going into that match? I did. Who had their choice of partner? I did.

So who should have a rematch? I should. Who should be able to pick their tag partner? I should.

You seem to be piling more and more and more and more excuses on top of your cake of shit, Mr Caprice, are you perhaps afraid of something?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:53 am

Afraid no, but wanting to move on and take on new tag teams like Danse Macrebre and even the Broken Saints, yes.

So lets officially close this chapter of HavOc and move on. I don't mind defending against you, but now its to the point where it seems unearnt. So would you care to display the wrestling skill that got you into the spot of Tag Team Gold before making these prolonged remarks about 6 month old rematches. Get your new tag formed, have a match against the 2nd best tag team to put yourself as No 1 contenders and then make your be-line for Crash Scene.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 am

Oh please, HavOc self-imploded last cycle, its book has been long closed.

And this rematch will take place, Mr Caprice. I can guarantee it.

Got class, later.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:01 am

No amount of rebuttles will ever get it into your thick skull so I will finish with this.

If that is what you believe, then make it happen, fight for your point. Because with the amount of people you will need to convince, if you get the rematch you would probably have earnt it in sheer time wasting.

But needless to say if it does happen, Crash Scene will be ready, and we will defend our titles to no end.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 am

Bloody hell. The lot of you won't shut up.

Rematches mean nothing around this place. They get thrown out the window all the time. None of you have done anything to deserve a rematch for ANY of my titles, so the lot of you can keep the noise down.

You're making my headache worse.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:09 am

I've got this Sky, keep packing for your vacation. I'll represent Crash Scene while you're gone. Just try to ease off the pills...
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 am

HA! Like he will..

There is nothing that'll make him stop now. Rehab won't help in the long run, he'll just come crawling back to 'em.

This situation is making me laugh, I get to watch someone who made something of themeselves fall down the endless spiral of depravaity that is addiction.

You should give up on him Leon, before he stabs you in the back for what he craves most.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:21 am

I know he'll lash out at me at some point now. But I will stick by him, for Crash Scene and for him. Whether he backstabs me or our reign simply ends. I will finish this by healing him. But til then I'll carry this team til he recollects himself.

But there is always hope.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:28 am

Hope is for fools I'm afraid.

What will you do when all hope is gone and it suddenly dawns on you, maybe ages from now, that you've wasted time trying to help someone that can't help themselves anymore? When your own brain fails you and gives in, when your body is screaming for it, nothing will stop you.

His soul will be drained before anything changes. If he quits he'll be a shell of a man, still craving what he previously had. If he doesn't he'll die young, slowly and painfully.

This is the path of the junkie. This is path I choose and still wounder, this is how I KNOW he's in deep shit.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:46 am

As I've stated before.

If my words will not reach him, then I will physically break him to heal him back to health.

But I'll continue to try my words on him. I'll speak to him now as a friend then wait long enough for my words to no longer reach him.

He is not a lost cause and I will continue to have hope. Because even if I don't have hope in him, I have hope in my own abilities to stand against him...eventually.

That day is coming...but it is not soon.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:58 am

Your compassion is intresting to say the least. Maybe if I had seen some before I dug too deep everything could have been different.

Perhaps, if you are extremely lucky that is, friendship may save him. Perhaps actually having a family will awaken him to the fact he cannot do what I have done to myself.

I don't understand this, a second ago I found it funny... Now I pity the poor fool for beginning a sequance thats only true ending is self destruction.

I don't know if it is too late, but if you can, do try. It will be both amuzing and sad to see if you will prevail, sad because you almost certainly won't, not without somebody paying a price for freedom. Ether his or your own sanity will be affected by attempting a task like this.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:26 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
No amount of rebuttles will ever get it into your thick skull so I will finish with this.

If that is what you believe, then make it happen, fight for your point. Because with the amount of people you will need to convince, if you get the rematch you would probably have earnt it in sheer time wasting.

But needless to say if it does happen, Crash Scene will be ready, and we will defend our titles to no end.

I am disappointed to find your harsh words, Mr Caprice; I had led to believe we could settle this amiacably.

Evidently you are not the person I need to discuss this with.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:28 am

I can't wait to make my return.

It's going to be load of fun putting these little bastards back in line.

Best remember the pecking order of things.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:30 am

It would help if I knew who I was talking to, but even still, you've changed a lot so it takes some time to adjust tactic. But obviously my point still stand, I feel its been to long Mr Eastwood.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:35 am

In the abyss, something stirs. A malformed beast, born of malice and greed, flops itself to the open doors of its host's lair. With fingers bony and crippled, it crawls its way to the edge, sunlight streaming through the clouds of a nuclear bomb. It grins sickly and begins to speak.

The lines have been blurred, Frosty the Snowshit. I'm not sure who I am, nobody's sure who anybody is. Drew hooking up with Romeo? This madness shows no end, you brain-dead fool. No lines will be defined for quite some time.

And a shudder begins, the creature retracts into the cage of its own design, to leave the twin cores intact.

I hate it when that happens.

Anyway. Mr Caprice, to clarify; the man you address is Dunnwood. Two souls of different design, brought together... for the most part... for common goals.

And the only reason it has been too long is because I have been denied the opportunity time and time again. Either you or your partner had other things to be doing. Not my fault.

Maybe it's time I spoke with an old associate...
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:41 am

Oh an associate, please do, maybe their hearing is slightly better.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:45 am

I hear your words, Mr Caprice, they simply fall pointless like snow that doesn't stick to the ground.

My associate is somebody you are all familiar with, and I'm sure will be more than happy to assist me in winning the Tag titles.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:28 pm

I'm tired...I'm tired of this. I know, it's quite exceptional to have done everything I have, but the fact remains that on occasion I feel as if things would be different, that things would be better if I were...normal.

But I'm not. I understand that God has blessed me with unrivaled intelligence. I understand that no blessing comes without a sacrifice. But my father? He's within the death grip of addiction and honestly, the variable of the situation which hurts me more is that he's in denial.

I can help him.

I can heal him, I have the technology, the know-how. But that...monster I saw in Father's eyes...he doesn't want help. He didn't want me. I don't like it. I thought that the moment we had reconciled, all of our problems would be over.

Maybe they've only just begun. God, watch over us. Bless Leon and Sarah for taking me, John, April and Leah in during this trying time. Watch over them and please, watch over my father. Heal him, remove that sickness from him. Why doesn't he understand that no one would think less of him if he decided to just spend some time with us, being a family?

Why doesn't he understand that we value him as a man, a father and husband more than we do as a wrestler. I have the capabilities to support the family while he recuperates and I don't mind doing it. But it's his damned pride!

His damned pride has clouded his judgment...WHAT THE...

THWACK!

...ughghh...

I know it hurts...and it's time for his Moment of Clarity. But, if it helps Jade...I don't see you any differently from any other female.

You are nothing but a pretentious stuck-up bitch who should have never been notified of how valuable you are to people and science...but to me...

You're just tight pussy.

Tight pussy that your father has taken for granted.

And when I am done with you and Leah...there will be nothing left for him to take for granted...ever again.

...father...no

...please stop...

Make me, Skyler.

Make me stop, because Drew is in denial just like you.

I DARE you...to be a hero.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 pm

OOC: Seeing how Skyler is on holiday, I'll reply to those who direct themselves at him, however please don't over-use this.

IC: YOU FUCKIN BASTARD!!

DO NOT THINK OF HURTING JADE, LEAH OR THE TWIN!! THEY ARE UNDER MY CARE AND YOU WILL NOT REACH THEM NOR SEE THEM EVER!!!

If this was some foolish reinactment of something then ok, but if you have touched Jade...if you have said those words to Jade, BY GODS NAME YOU NOW HAVE A NEW ENEMY.

His name isn't Skyler Striker...

His name is Leon Caprice...And you sir are about to receive your penance for this very very soon.

Oh and to be a hero... Skyler is too messed up to be the iconic hero here.

But I'll step into those heroic shoes. You have taken Jade from under my care, under my watch, so its only fitting that I take her back and then stop you from ever taking her again.

Austin...you will see your penance.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:29 pm

You know, I kinda fancy the little genius as well.

Although, not in this sick and twisted... rapist kinda way like Austin. I'd take a step back if I were you. Take a step back, think a little, and then walk away.

There's no need in making enemies over here in green land.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:51 pm

OOC: I LOL'ed at Leon's response.

IC:

Why in the hell are you people yelling about me touching Jade?

I don't recall ever addressing the girl in my life, let alone 'touching' her or threatening her. I may be angry at the world but I know the damn line, Leon and Frost.

Fuck, do you people really think I would be that heartless, that fucking sick?

Besides, she's like a genius or something with, from what I heard, limitless capabilities. Surely she would defend herself successfully if it came down to it, right?

Have you not forgotten that they're in Australia? We're in Texas, Leon. Are you sure you aren't drugged up too? But I will say that even if someone did pull that off, then not only was Jade grossly exaggerated, but you would be a terrible guardian.

Man, I get you being extremely upset. I would be too, but I haven't laid a hand on or said a word to one Jade Striker and I don't appreciate being falsely accused about it.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Earlier that night at the Austin household, a tied down Jade was witness to this statement by Chris Austin.

"ROOFIES FOR EVERYBODY"

Little did she know he included himself in that.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:04 pm

In other news, Eric Ares wakes up in a tent with a broken condom in his ass.

He tells nobody but we think it was a random car.

More at 11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next