Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
+21
Slegna
Eric Scorpio
The Returned
Rottata
Damien
Bobino
The Celt
Vincent Van Rose
Jetstream
Leon Caprice
Easty
Gabriel Crow
Lazyking
PX
RCA
The Dude
Abel Steele
Drew Michaels
Dano
Omega
Skyler Striker
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Abel, don't fight this losing battle. Drew will always be believed over you and anyone else by the majority.

Always.

Just like Ethan Black was.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Bullshit Chris, comparing me to Ethan Black is like a version of Godwin's Law. It invalidates your argument completely and makes you look foolish unless you can justify it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:37 pm

I don't have to justify anything to YOU. I asked you for help and you didn't fucking budge.

Here was your chance to be a hero and fucking failed. This will bite you in the ass...I promise you.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:41 pm

I don't get this. Skylers a fucking wannabe, I've been doing drugs for years. Yet for some reason people give a damn.

What exactly does he take anyway? I bet I could triple it and still fight.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:42 pm

First of all Austin.... YOU are giving me advice on not taking on unwinnable fights?

Secondly, maybe the majority is blinded by Drew's sweet words and propaganda but that does not mean they are right. I don't choose my battles based on what will be popular, they choose me because they continually throw themselves in my face by threatening the core values that define me as a decent and just human being.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Or, you know, I offered you my hand time and time again and actually begged you to let me help you. What more was I supposed to do for you Chris when you told me "no" time and time again?

I begged you Chris, remember that, and I will still beg you to let me help you. Please Chris, please take my hand before it is too late...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Headbanger wrote:
No, you cannot turn your back in the face of evil. You must confront it head on and tackle the problem in order to create a better world for yourself and for the future generations. I refuse to sit back and allow these injustices to go on in front of my face when they can harm innocent people who have no say in whether this continues or not. Skyler, you lost the right to claim it is "your life" both when you put yourself in the public eye and when you had children. Your children depend on you and let me tell you, having a father in a destroyed state of mind at all time due to chemical influences is no way to grow up. I have been there and I will not allow you to put your children there. Actions committed while under the influence are still yours to be held accountable for, you must remember that.

Funny thing is, your "partner" seems to agree with me on that last part of my little rant. I guess Leon really is more man then I ever gave him credit for and I admit my mistake fully. See Skyler, some of us can admit when we are wrong and move on while others wallow in their pity and drown their sorrows with chemicals.

Why? Why do YOU get the privilege of deciding what is right and wrong? You don't. Life is our own to call the shots with. What YOU will and will not allow is irrelevant unless you are the one in control, and mark my words, for as long as I stand here fighting, you're not in control.

You keep talking but they're only ever words.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:46 pm

You can take it or leave it, Abel. Makes no difference to me if the the next version of the Golden Boy doomed to fail doesn't want to listen.

Drew, did I physically restrain you?

Did I barricade myself away from you?

No. I was always here. Waiting. And you did the same fucking thing. So, it's time for action on my part because the last person I waited for got fucked by my father.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:53 pm

I do not want to be in control Skyler, never have and never will so do not play that card like it was some intelligent move.

As for deciding what is right and wrong, how are you honestly attempting to justify the use of drugs? I have seen with my own two eyes what chemical addictions do, I have lived through a father who drowned himself in alcohol every night and proceeded to take his aggression out on myself and my mother. These chemicals destroy your body and alter your mind, putting you in a state where you are no longer in complete control. We have already seen that when you are supposedly in control of your actions that you cripple people you call a friend like Hannibal Frost, what will do you to other competitors when you are no longer in control of your actions?

Drugs are wrong, anyone who wants to convince me otherwise is welcome to try. Please someone, justify these chemical addictions. Tell me why it is okay for Skyler Striker to swallow a handful of pills every time he has a little ache or pain and alter his state of mind. Show me why one should be celebrated for wallowing in their vices.

I dare you to prove me wrong on this.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Drew, here's my question...why does it matter?

Besides for the family of Strikers, that is.

Why does it matter that we all know that Skyler Striker is 'bad news'?

Why does it matter that people not see him as a hero he's not trying to be?

Are you envious or something? Aren't you better than this?

I personally don't care what the hell he does unless it matters to me, so why should you?

You're so focused on a situation that you've already brought to 'light', that you will fuck around and miss the threat staring you in the face...

or walking beside you...

or sleeping next to you...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Don't take MY points out of context. I said what you will and will not allow is irrelevant unless you are in control, not that you want control.

If you STILL cannot move past the accidental event at 9.2 that was Hannibal Frost, then perhaps you're the one on mind-altering drugs.

I'm not promoting drugs, either. The injuries I sustained thanks to VanGuard make it necessary for me to keep drugs if I don't want to take a six month vacation.

And you're entirely right. Addictions to drugs are never justified.

Thankfully, I'm not an addict.

RCA wrote:
Drew, here's my question...why does it matter?
Because he's the world's favourite hero, Chris. Duh. He's ADDICTED to attention. Ever notice how Drew ALWAYS makes himself relevant to everyone, everywhere, at every time? He does it on purpose. These people are called attention whores, or sometimes come under the grouping of 'emo'.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Dude, you're an addict...

and in case he hasn't seen...the world is fucked up. But he's all over you, as if you're the key to saving the universe.

He's missing the bigger picture...I think his vision is getting a little blurry.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:07 pm

It matters because Skyler Striker is a role model, we all are role models. Children look up to him and if they seem him succeeding while consuming these poisons, they are more likely to follow him in this pursuit.

It matters because I have seen too many times this society of vices consume too many people in my life and I refuse to watch as it destroys the lives of the young Strikers.

It matters because this damages the importance of what all of us have worked for in this sport. I have scraped and clawed my way up from the bottom of this sport and did it without touching a drop of alcohol or one painkiller. Real men can succeed without poison to fuel them, real athletes have NO NEED for these chemicals.

It matters because every talent on Distortion deserves better than to be represented by a drug addict, by a son of a bitch claiming a hard day's work when all he really does is dope himself up to the point where he cannot feel the pain of the ring anymore.

It matters because there are only two ways drug addiction ends. One is to admit you have a problem and try to save yourself. The other...the other is death. I have no desire to see another professional wrestler die from those pills. I may hate Skyler but I have no desire to see him dead, not now and not ever.

And it matters...it matters because this should be a sport of integrity. There is no integrity in addiction.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:09 pm

An addict is someone who is entirely dependant. I am not. The pills I can live without - but if I do, I'm just in a truckload more of pain.

Hence, medication.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:14 pm

Every addict can justify their poison of choice.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:15 pm

I'm not a role model. Don't group me in with that facade.

And being the best athlete in this federation, I know real athletes have no need for the shit, but still. He wants to kill himself with denial and addiction, I say let him try before he has his Moment of Clarity.

Save his wife, save his kids, even if the one who you helped out said 'Fuck you, Drew Michaels'. Focus on those who can be saved by your Straight Edge Society...wait, no...Broken Saints.

I'll admit, I can not be saved. But it wasn't for a lack of being available. It was because you would rather fling mud and pepper in a passing request of 'grab my hand, Chris.'

Bullshit, Andrew. FUCKING. BULLSHIT.

Oh, and it's good to know that Skyler Striker doesn't have the highest pain threshold. Expect that to come up in the future.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 pm

You want to try fighting with a fractured wrist? Not easy.

How bout I fracture your wrist, Christopher? Then we'll see how easy you have it.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Headbanger wrote:
It matters because Skyler Striker is a role model, we all are role models. Children look up to him and if they seem him succeeding while consuming these poisons, they are more likely to follow him in this pursuit.

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 Thechildren
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Fracture?

A fucking fracture?

See, I thought the thing was broken. But it's fractured?

As in, 'tape the fucker up a bit more, maybe put a pad or a soft cast over it and go to work anyway' fracture?

Man... D\'oh
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
You want to try fighting with a fractured wrist? Not easy.

How bout I fracture your wrist, Christopher? Then we'll see how easy you have it.

I was crucified alive on pay-per-view with a nail drive through each wrist, came back the next show to fight in a Hell in the Cell match where my cousin was forced to crush my skull with a Banhammer shot, and then I came back and competed at EVERY SHOW afterward until Ultimatum 2 and I did every bit of that without touching your poison. I did not take ONE SHOW off and some nights I competed twice and I am pretty sure getting nailed to a piece of wood by your wrists hurts a fucking hell of a lot more then fracturing one in a match weeks ago.

Do not DARE talk to me about pain.

And Austin, I offered to help and all you EVER did was tell me "no". I could not force you to accept my help and I still cannot force you to take my help. Like Skyler's addiction, it must be a conscious decision. I cannot force myself upon anyone and will not. I did everything I could for you and will continue to do all I can for you. If you want me to help you, you have to accept it. Saying "no" over and over again and then attacing me for not doing it anyway is asinine and uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 pm

On another note, you ever heard of the saying 'No Means No'?

I think I'm going to re-evaluate that.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:34 pm

OOC: That's not exactly a fair card to play, Drew - you know in real life you'd have been in hospital after that type of stuff happened.

IC: Chris, the more I play it down, the less attention management pays. IF it was broken - which it might be, who knows? - I'd have to take time away from Full Metal. It's not as if I'm taking time off to heal as it is. Ambulance match, Ladder match, Tag Title match, First Blood match? These things aren't quite conducive to a quick recovery. Summary of all this is that I haven't been to the doctor's and don't plan to. As soon as they announce what's wrong, it's over, and I WON'T have that, hear me?

I CANNOT risk being away from the ring. This, THIS is what defines who I am... anything else makes my life a failue, and that is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
I CANNOT risk being away from the ring. This, THIS is what defines who I am... anything else makes my life a failue, and that is unacceptable.

Yeah, being a good father would make you a failure; that makes complete sense.

And Chris, I have to say your recent comments are making me feel a bit...uneasy about the road you are heading down.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:41 pm

If I were in your position I'd gladly step away because I have something more important to come home to in a wife and kids.

No matter I've done, tried or failed in...nothing hurt worse than failing to be a parent. I hate the fact that you seem to be taking your family for granted.

I'll see you down the road for this.

Drew, you have no reason to feel uneasy...it's me. I'm just real jaded and bitter right now, no harm in that.

Yeah, no harm in that at all.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:43 pm

RCA wrote:
No matter I've done, tried or failed in...nothing hurt worse than failing to be a parent. I hate the fact that you seem to be taking your family for granted.

I agree completely. The fact you can even pretend like your life matters right now when your family is not there for you...well that disgusts me more than almost anything else you have ever done. I would give the world to hold my son in my arms even once and you...

You have done all you can to drive your children away.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:50 pm

My aim was to be one of the greatest wrestlers ever... that was the promise I made to my father. The promise I told him before he laughed in my face, then died before I could tell him I hated him. THIS is how my life has turned out, and I cannot stray from that aim. That is who I've defined myself to be, that is the pillar I stand on, and THAT is my world.

You can finish your judging. It's all meaningless to me. As I said earlier, I decide what my life is about, and I define success and failure, I define what has value and what does not.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:51 pm

A disheaveld, nervous looking man spots an FMW cameraman and motions him over. as the cameraman gets in position, the young man points to the red light and clears his throat.

Hi everybody! My name is Dexter! I'm Bryce's older brother and he has an important message for all of you!

Pausing for a moment, Dexter digs in his pocket but his hand comes out empty. He looks at the empty hand and then back at the camera. A frightened look starts to develop over Dexter's face.

Oh oh! I for-forgot brother's note! He's going to be really mad. Anyway, he wanted me to say he is very angry that he didn't win tonight. He told me that uh, he knew that he should have never tagged anyone in. He says he could of beat the three losers all by himself! I don't doubt that, my brother is really good but he's not my favorite wrestler no he's not.

Dexter begins to blush.

Faith is! She's so beautiful and graceful in the ring. It's amazing. Don't tell Bryce though, he would get mad at me.I better get going, so long everybody!

As Dexter walks off camera, he can be heard muttering Faith's name over and over.

OOC:Great show guys. All around great job.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:53 pm

So i gather now that it's painkillers. Thanks for letting me know by the way.

Anyway, point is, I can hook you up with a decent painkiller. Hell, you pay enough I'll even show you how to inject your vein. Then I can sit back, laugh, and watch as your life spirals even more misrably out of control and these FOOLS try and help you.

You can't help an addict - it's like trying to help a dog thats been hit by a car and is too injured to move anymore. Best thing you can do is put it down.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:20 pm

OOC: Good job guys, I found the show exciting with twists and turns and overall enjoyable.

My favorite match was the Street Fight, Romeo vs Skyler was good although I felt the end was a bit of a clusterfuck. Overall a good showing by everyone, and the segments seemed well place.

Once again Mr. Skyler doesn't disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Skylar, here's the deal. This is a one-time offer. You refuse it, we won't make one again.

Damien Inferno and I can rightly be considered the Number 1 Contender's for the Unified Tag Team Titles, after our victory over the Saints. Drew Michaels is an arrogant, self-righteous hypocrite but he's not stupid. You're on the same hit list as me, my tag team partner, and anyone else who doesn't conform to Drew's rigid doctrine. Danse Macabre is willing to put our quest for the Tag Team Titles on hold to take down a greater enemy. The Saints need to be stopped. Consider this an alliance of convenience, nothing more. After we're done kicking their asses, you and Leon have a date with us and those tag titles will be on the line.

Like I said, one time offer. Refuse and we come after you just as viciously as they will.

Isn't it funny? They're supposed to be the good guys but they'll sink to the same lows they accuse us of. Always funny when religious nuts confuse religion with morality. Comedy gold every time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTORTION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next