Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+17
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
Villain Within
The Celt
Abel Steele
Slegna
Rottata
Alex O'Rion
Cactus Sam
David GS
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
Edible14
RCA
iDeAndes
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 am

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Disnewlogodraft

“We Owe This To Ourselves” by Anberlin pumps into life over the P.A. and we’re live at Distortion 11.2!

Chase: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Welcome to Distortion 11.2, the one and only A show of FMW, proving that speed is not the same thing as quality! We’ve got a HELL of a show for you tonight!

Sam: Damn fucking right. I’m Cactus Sam, and because neither member of Crash Scene are here tonight, Distortion is going to rock the fucking house. Our main event is going to feature Seth Omega, Dunnwood and my returning former fuckhead of a partner Matthew P. Dunn racing for contention to Hannibal Frost’s Abandoned Championship!

Chase: Ammunition can suck it! Let’s get this show on the road!

Sam: Aren’t you going to mention Corruption?

Chase: Does anyone care about them?

Sam: Good point! Let’s go!

Ella Vader: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is an Ammunition vs. Distortion match, where the winner will earn a point for their brand in the FMW Games tournament! Introducing first, from Dallas, Texas, weighing in at 221 pounds, representing Ammunition, DALLAS ROLAND!!!!

Chase: This man represents Ammunition, and he’s hoping to add to Ammunitions score and keep Distortion from falling too far behind.

"Composure" by August Burns Red hits the PA as the lights dim. As the intro runs, strobe effects flash in unison. Roland makes his way down the ramp to a mixed reaction.

Ella Vader: And his opponent, from Somerset, England and weighing in at 212 pounds, representing DISTORTION, this is ALEXANDER CRYSTO!

All of a sudden the lights dim to a dark red as “Shattering the Skies Above” by Trivium hits and a procession of druids appear at the top of the ramp, carrying a casket. The crowd cheer for their Distortion home crowd favourite as the druids march, and upon arriving at the ring the men open the casket and let a man wearing a black button down shirt and black denim pants out. Crysto slides into the ring and smiles sinisterly at Roland, who looks a little thrown.

Sam: Well, the druids are a bit cliché, but I got a good feeling about Crysto.

Chase: Gimmick’s cliché, if you ask me. And the referee is ringing the bell, I guess we’re underway! Roland begins by taking Crysto down and getting him in a leglock!

Sam: So long, high hopes. Ammunition is gonna win this for sure.

Crysto doesn’t disappoint, however, and he gets to his feet, managing to lock up with Roland. With both men of approximately equal stature, neither gets an immediate edge on the other, but eventually Roland pushes Crysto into the ropes, sending him flying the other way, but Crysto manages to duck a clothesline on the return and hits a flying elbow, sending Roland to the mat.

Chase: Quick pinfall! One! Kickout!

Sam: No way he was gonna win the match off of an elbow.

Chase: No fear, Crysto isn’t dismayed and he lifts Roland, works in a full nelson hold and BANG! Full nelson driver! Another pinfall attempt! One! Two, kickout! Distortion’s looking good!

Sam: Come on, Crysto. Bring Sam that pay bonus we get if Distortion wins the games!

Chase: Money really is all you care about, isn’t it? Crysto on his feet again, hits the ropes, Roland catches him coming back with an exploder suplex!

Sam: Of course it is. The day Crysto or Roland feature in anything above second match on the card, I’ll become more interested in them.

Chase: Roland now in control, holding down Crysto with an armbar and really hyperextending that arm.

Sam: He leans back on that hold and that cheater’s holding the ropes! Ref! Come on!

Chase: The ref telling him to release it after the count of four, which he does – that may be the first time you’ve ever pointed out an illegal move.

Sam: Might be the only time, too.

Chase: Anyway, Crysto rolls away, holding that arm, and Roland may have done some damage to it there, leaving the home crowd favourite at a bit of a disadvantage, it’ll be harder to perform any lifts or strikes with that arm now! Roland on his feet and he grabs Crysto, whipping him into the ropes, and he grabs him on the return, Roland with an overhead belly to belly suplex! What a move!

Sam: Crysto tossed over like a ragdoll there, Roland with a pin attempt, only a two count.

Chase: Roland is really in control here, gets close to Crysto and he locks in a Dragon Sleeper! The crowd are really not liking this!

Sam: They all support Distortion too, numbnuts.

Chase: Crysto fading fast, his eyes are closing... I think this may be the end here! Roland has that Dragon Sleeper cinched in tight there! The ref drops Crysto’s arm once!

Sam: Lifts it again... a second drop! One more and it’s over! Third time... IT DROPS!

Chase: NO! Crysto’s fist stopped at the last second and Roland can’t believe it! Crysto fighting back here! The crowd are banging whatever metal they can find, rallying behind Crysto!

Sam: Elbow! Elbow again! Crysto breaks free but Roland low blows him when the ref wasn’t looking! Cheat! Crysto goes to the mat and Roland’s climbing the turnbuckle!

Chase: Roland is up! He jumps, FROG SPLASH-

Sam: CRYSTO GOT HIS FOOT UP! HE JUST GOT ROLAND RIGHT IN THE RIBS AND ROLAND MAY HAVE BROKEN A FEW! LOOK AT HIM IN THAT PAIN! BEAUTIFUL FINISH!

Chase: I think you’re right – he doesn’t look in good shape, but the crowd are on their feet! Crysto pins, and this one’s done! One! Two! Three!

Ella Vader: Here is your winner, representing Distortion, ALEXANDER CRYSTOOOOOO!

Alexander Crysto (7.41 aps + 2.0 avs = 9.41 total)
Dallas Roland (0.00 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.20 total)

Trivium kick off their music again as Crysto stands tall over the crumpled Roland. The referee looks at Roland and immediately calls for medical attention, with Roland clearly having broken a few ribs, coughing up blood.

Sam: That’s NASTY. Crysto wins a point for Distortion, though, so it’s all good!

Chase: He’s still not done, I think! What’s going on?

The druids all return to the coffin and remove the lid, and Crysto drags Roland’s coughing form over towards it, where the druids pull him in and close the lid. They lift it again and begin their march out, with Crysto following, dark red lights smothering the entrance as he leaves.

Sam: Well, I don’t think we’ll be seeing Roland again for a while, but that finish was amazing. Beautiful, even. I love this show.

Chase: Roland needs medical help, not a coffin, but I’m sure he’ll get out eventually. Let’s go backstage to our new backstage interviewer, Jacqueline Hyde!

Frost: So, it’s your first day here, huh? Whatever happened to Kandi anyway?

Hyde: Oh, I don’t know. Maybe she got lost on the way to Cleveland, god knows I only made it to the venue cause Smittypoo had backstage staff frog march me to the coach from the airport, I’m such a ditz!

Frost: A little bit of ditziness is fine by me, sweet cheeks.

Hyde: Oh you’re so kindkindkindkindkindyourkind of man makes me sick, single track minded gutter slut fuck. Your mother sucks cocks in hell.

Frost: Wait what?

Hyde: So what do you think of the three men who could be the ones kicking your fucking teeth down your throat next weekweekweekweekweek hon?

Frost: … Well. You alright?

Hyde: I’m just tiptop, darling, thanks!

Frost: … If you’re sure. Well. Dunnwood and Matt Dunn I’ve both faced before, at Supremacy two and Anarchy 8.1, respectively. Both of them hold wins over me as it stands in one on one competition. And neither of them will ever do so again.

Hyde: You seem awfully sure of that, cutie.

Frost: I am sure. I’m twice... no, three times…

Hyde: … Four times five times six times seven times eight times nine times!

Frost: … Ten times the man I used to be back then.

Hyde: Counting is fun!

Frost: Where does FMW get you people from..?

Hyde: Oh, they found me at the mall while I was shoppingpingpingpingpingsharpening my collection of knives.

Frost: … Are you related to Jackwood by any chance?

Hyde: Of course I’m not related to that walking cadaver you fucking moron. So how about Seth Omega, is he going to be the one who tears your fucking head off or do you think one of these men you seem to think you’re ten times the man you were when last they beat the fuck out of you are going to win tonight?

Frost: Why am I even here? I’m meant to be in Pittsburgh, and they sure as sin don’t pay me enough to deal with your brand of crazy.

Hyde: What’s the matter, you scared of a fucking girl Frost? You scared? Huh? Is Hannibal Frost a fucking pusspussypussypussypussycats are so cute! I wub them so much I just want to give all the kittens a great big cuddle!

Frost: … Look, lady, can I just spin the Wheel of Distortion and get out of here?

Hyde: Oh, honey, am I keeping you? Do you have a date?! Spill the deets!

Hannibal opts to ignore the schizo interviewer to spin the wheel.

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Wheel

The camera, however, pans to the side, in order to hide what the Abandoned Championship match next week would be.

Frost: Well isn’t this interesting…

Hyde: Buhbye Frostie! HAVE FUN ON YOUR DATE!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:42 am

Chase: Alright folks, let’s keep this thing moving. Next up, we have the streak versus the stoner!

Sam: That was the worst fucking pun I’ve ever heard in my life.

Chase: Well it’s out there. David GS has been a young man on a roll as of late, chaining together quite a few wins for himself. He’s even taken to being called “The Undefeated” David GS. Now, he has a chance to build even more momentum. A victory here will take him into the prestigious Gold Card Gauntlet, and a chance at the world title.

Sam: What the fuck does the GS even stand for? Gall stone? Grundle sack?

Chase: I…I’m not sure, actually. Meanwhile, Trey Spruance has not been having as charmed a career. Since teaming with Axel Van Osborne he’s had a…shall we say…difficult time climbing the FMW ladder. But a berth in the Gold Card Gauntlet could turn all that around.

Sam: Doubt it.

Chase: It’s the undefeated versus the uninitiated! Let’s go to Ella Vader for the introductions!

Ella Vader: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is a Distortion vs. Corruption Gold Card Qualifying match! The winner will both earn a point for their respective division AND qualify for the Gold Card Gauntlet match at Catalyst! Introducing first…from Omaha, Nebraska…he is six foot five and weighs in at two hundred and fifty pounds….”The Undefeated” DAAAAAAAAVID GEEEEE ESSSSSS!

The arena lights begin to flicker and flash erratically, and several columns of steam rise up from the stage as ”White Knuckles” begins to blare out of the loudspeakers. As the main guitar hits, DGS steps out through the steam, shaking the tension from his hands and glancing around the arena with a focused, confident expression on his face. He descends the ramp, coming to an abrupt halt halfway down. David clasps his hands together in front of him and bows his heads, uttering a short prayer. He then tosses his blond locks back and throws his hands skywards, yelling and flashing the Devil Horns as two massive fans of multicoloured pyro erupt out of the stage behind him. DGS continues to the ring, sliding in on his stomach and mounting the far turnbuckle, where he flashes the Horns again. His Distortion fans cheer wildly for him.

Chase: He certainly walks with a confidence, doesn’t he?

Sam: He walks like a ladyboy with tape between his cheeks. He hasn't beaten anyone good, and already he thinks he’s the shit.

Ella Vader: And his opponent….from Eureka, California…he is six feet tall and weighs in at two hundred pounds…”The Dude”…TREYYYYY SPRUANCEEEEEE!

“We Die Young” by Alice in Chains begins to play as Trey Spruance emerges onto the ramp in grungy looking attire. Looking slightly confused as to where he is, Trey scratches his unkempt beard before slowly making it to the ring.

Chase: He’s certainly a laid back individual, isn’t he?

Sam: He laid back so far that his brains leaked out. If he’s going to sport the beard he could at least be good at fighting. Like me!

Trey finally makes it down to the ring, as the referee gives his general explanation of the rules before calling for the bell.

Chase: Here we go! Both men out to the center of the ring, wasting no time exchanging right hands. David GS gets the better of him and forces him back. Big right hand drops Trey Spruance! David, of course, having a five inch height and fifty pound weight advantage. Trey might have to rethink his usual hardcore style here.

Sam:…Never…EVER rethink hardcore.

Chase: David wasting no time, laying into him with stomps here and showing that intensity. He’s an arrogant young man but he has backed it up so far.

Sam: Pfft. If I walked onto a 5th grade playground and talked some trash, I could back it up to. That’s been the equivalent of his opponents so far.

Chase: David stomping away…now gets down and slaps on a juji-gatame armbar. Textbook so far from David GS.

Sam: Ugh… ‘armbars’ are overrated.

Chase: David pulling back on that elbow, tearing at the joint. Trey looks to be in some pain here as the referee goes down to check if he wants to quit. Trey says no, but he doesn’t have a whole lot of wiggle room here. David’s legs are planted firmly on his face and he is the bigger man, after all…not sure he can get to the ropes here.

Sam: See what I mean? Schoolgirls.

Chase: David still in good position a---Trey rolls over on him! Somehow Trey Spruance powers out from under the legs and onto his side, now standing over David GS! David looking to use those longer legs and keep the armbar locked in…but Trey pulls it out and dives in! And now it’s Trey Spruance in top position, raining down blows on David GS!

Sam: That’s more like it! Kill him, impersonator beard, kill him! Hit him in the goddamn face!

Chase: David GS trying to wriggle away, but Trey stays on him, feeding him closed fists…and finally the referee does have to break it up! Some less than legal striking there from Trey, but he got him some of David.

Sam:Back to boring.

Chase: David checking his lip for blood…looks a bit angry there as the two circle each other, looking for an opening…GS charges…hiptoss by Trey Spruance! David GS surges back up…and another hiptoss! They’re up once more…Trey hooks the arm for the hiptoss but David blocks it! Tries to force it up one more time, but David GS blocking it and laughing about how he’s counte---headbutt by Trey Spruance! David collapses to the mat! Got a little too cocky with the reversal there.

Sam: That’s what I like to see. Some good ol-fashioned head.

Chase:…alright then. Trey now, in control of David GS, giving him a few stomps of his own. The Dude grabs hold of the leg, steps to the inside and turns around into a classic figure four! So far, surprisingly technical wrestling being shown by Trey Spruance. First the textbook hiptoss, then the figure four leglock.

Sam: What about the headbutt? Was that textbook too? I’ll bet the figure four is like…the only move he knows.

Chase: Trey Spruance cranking down on that hold as David GS thrashes in pain! He’s got to avoid letting his shoulder rest on that mat, or he could inadvertently give up a pinfall here! Referee goes over to check. Shoulders down! One, tw—David quickly pulls himself up!

Sam: Wake me up when there’s barbed wire.

Chase: Shoulders down again! One- tw—David up again. And now he’s trying to inch his way to the ropes . He realizes he needs to get out of this hold before The Dude wears him down. The challenge in a figure four, if course, is that you generally have to do it backwards.

Sam: Zzzz…Zzzz…Zzzz…

Chase: …and David GS grabs the ropes! Referee forced to break up the submission maneuver. Spruance in no hurry to do it, but finally does it at the referee’s urging. David GS has gotten out of the figure four, but the damage may have already been done.

Sam: Zzzz…Zzz—wha? Huh? Is it over? Did…did he get out?

Chase: Stay awake, damn it! We have a job to do!

Sam: One more word out of you, and I’ll take your face to a cheese grater. I AM paying attention. It’s called comedic effect. See look; Spruance is grabbing GS by the hair and taking his dumb ass back up. And now Trey’s throwing some more right hands as usual.

Chase: Trey Spruance maintaining control of the match, David still reeling. The Dude now looking to hit the ropes…comes back with the lariat…David ducks! GS grabs him from behind…and pulls him down into the Concussor! Great move! David GS right back up and signalling to the crowd.

Sam: He’s stalking him, Chase. This won’t be pretty.

Chase: David crouches down into the corner. Trey Spruance hobbling up to his feet…David looks like he’s nearly salivating at the opportunity. The Dude now turning around…

Sam: Spear! Now get that impostor the fuck out of here.

Chase: David with the cover! One…Two…Three!

The referee calls for the bell as Ella Vader makes her standard announcement.

Ella Vader: Here is your winner, winning a point for Distortion and advancing to the Gold Card Gauntlet, DAVID GEEEEEEE ESSSSSSSS!!!

David GS has his hand raised by the official before pulling it away and flashing a confident smile to the crowd. Limping slightly from the figure four, he nonetheless goes from rope to rope singing his own praises.

Chase: And it looks like the streak continues, Sam.

Sam: I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again; David GS is untested. He’s got himself some wins now, but eventually he’ll have to make good on that hype or get his face kicked in.

Chase: Alrighty. Don’t go away, because coming u---

The intro to “Broken Dreams” hits the P.A. system…

Sam: What the fuck?...

The lights dim down to a near pitch-black, with the exception of one spotlight shining on the stage with a slight red tint to it. As soon as the titantron video’s drums kick in, Jason Krow emerges from the curtains, being greeted almost immediately with a torrent of boos, insults, and other shouted obscenities and vulgarities from the fans in the arena.

Chase: That… that’s Jason Krow! That’s Jason Krow from Corruption! What the hell is he doing here? He wasn’t scheduled tonight!

Sam: The pissant is asking for a microphone.

David GS looks on in slight confusion at having his celebration interrupted.

Krow: Well, well, well…David GS! The “hottest” rookie in Full Metal Wrestling.

David nods to himself, always up for hearing about how great he is.

Krow: I’ve been waiting for this moment, David! I really have! Ever since I came into this company, it’s been all about making a name for myself! For letting everyone know that the Age of the Krow is coming! And what better way to establish Jason Krow as the superstar of the future…than by ending YOUR streak! I want what you have, David! And now I’m going to take it.

Jason drops the microphone and begins sprinting towards the ring. David coils up in anticipation.

Chase: What the---He’s running down to the ring in full wrestling gear! But this isn’t a sanctioned match! He can’t end David’s streak if this isn’t even match!

Sam: You can’t argue with stupid, Chase.

Chase: Jason Krow sliding under the bottom ro---OOHHH!!! David GS immediately catches him with another Spear!

Sam: So much for that.

Chase: And…and now David is covering him! He’s motioning to the referee to make the count! Our official looks a little confused a---he’s counting nonetheless! One…two…three??

The referee calls for the bell again, half-unsure if he should. Ella Vader apprehensively takes the microphone.

Ella Vader: Here is your winner… er… again… DAVID GS!

David GS (8.29 aps + 2.4 avs = 10.69 total)
Trey Spruance (3.07 aps + 0.00 avs = 3.07 total)
Jason Krow (0.00 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.00 total)

David gets on both knees and celebrates as though he’s won the world title, showing two fingers to the camera and shouting “Two in one night! That’s two in one night, baby!”

Chase: Well David GS is certainly happy but…I…I don’t get it. Was that a Corruption versus Distortion match? Did David just add one or two wins to his streak? Does…does Distortion get points?

Sam: If they do, the Corruption locker room is going to really, really pissed at Jason Krow.

Chase: I think we need to take a break. We’ll be right back!

The scene opens backstage with Jacqueline Hyde, who seems to be growing impatient.

Hyde: Where the fuck is Dunnwood?! That worthless piece of shit was meant to met me five minutes ago so I could askaskaskaskask ask him what he thought of Matteh’s return to Ef em dubya teehee! Maybe I should go look for him? Maybe he’s getting a backrub or something to loosen up for his big match tonight! Oh Jacqueline, you are a genigenigenigenigeni waste of genetic material, fucking whore. Let’s go, shit for brains!

Jacqueline beckons for the camera man; who is quite possibly shitting himself at Miss Hyde’s abrupt personality switch, to follow her. Despite his fear, or perhaps because of it, he follows the M.P.D suffering interviewer till they get to Dunnwood’s locker room. The lights seem to be flickering in the room, visible just under the doorframe.

Hyde: Oh there he is! Dunnywood, oh Dunnywood you raven haired love god, you, it’s me, Jacqueline for your interview! Now how about you let lil’ ol’ me in and we can talk? Hmm? It’s impolite to leave a lady at the door, I may crycrycrycrycry cry out for your blood you fucking worm. Let me the fuck in or I’ll let myself in and feed you your fucking balls!

Jacqueline, without a moment wasted, proceeds to try the door, finding it unlocked, and the surreal scene unfolds before her very eyes.

The entire room has been trashed, and a large throne placed in the middle; an elaborate electric chair. In the chair, sits, or rather, was once sat, a wax replica of Dunnwood; now little more than a human skull covered in molten wax as the room flashes again as another few thousands volts are pumped into the mannequin.

Hyde: Oh shit…

Carved into the backrest of the chair, now only visible as the skull falls from the waxwork body, no longer held in place by the wax that was shaped around it is a message.

Tonight is only the beginning…
▒̖̮͖͕̍ͮͧͯ̄ͮ̕͢͜͠W͑̇͒̐̚͏͕̲̖̘̳̺͉́͜a͈̗̘̰̼̞͍̫͉̻̣ͭ̂̃́̂̍̀͠͡ͅB̶̵͙̺̜̫̤̱͙̤̻ͪ͗̔͠e͓̺ͬ͋͆͢h̟̙͎̖̥̼̬̗̏̉̈́̽ͦ͒ͪ̚̚͝i͔̲͎̬̳̤̹͚͋͋ͫ̔ͮ̿̈́n̶̫͓͎ͩ̚d̘͖ͯ̑͗͑ͧͨ͆ͮ͘ͅ ̙̭ͪ̿ͤ̌̍ͦͦ͡ͅṰ̫̻͎̰̯̠͒ͤ͜ḧ͖̖̯̦̭̇͊͆̚͠ͅḛ̜̫̺̱ͯ̽ ̛̭̣ͭ͒̍eȋ̴̛̠̓́ͦͬ͡ͅt̶̠̻̩͓̱̲̽ͮ͌̔ͬ͠s̵̴͎̟̯̜̟̭̒̿͋͆̉̈̒ͬ͘ thecanônlȳ͇̮͖͕̘͖ͮͯ̑͗͑ͧ͠!ͨ͆ͮ͘ͅ ̙̭ͪ̿ͤ̌̍ͦͦ͡ͅṰ̫̻͎̰̯̠͒ͤ͜ḧ͖̖̯̦̭̱̇͊͆ͯ ̛̭̣ͭ͒̍eȋ̴̛̠̓́ͦͬ͡ͅt̶̠̻̩͓̱̲̽ͮ͌̔ͬ͠s̵̴͎̟̯̜̟̭̒̿͋͆̉̈̒ͬ͘ b31

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:44 am

Chase: Well, unfortunately, David GS’ two victories will only be counting for one point for Distortion, so I’m told. Lame. Anyway, let’s get on with the next match!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a Distortion vs. Corruption GOLD CARD QUALIFIER! The winner will earn one point for their division in the FMW Games tournament and will advance to the Gold Card Gauntlet match at Catalyst! Introducing first, representing CORRUPTION, from Odessa, Texas, weighing in at 287 pounds, accompanied by Allyce, APATHY!!

“Hurt” by Johnny Cash hits the arena and the crowd boo for the Corruption superstar. A single spotlight follows the duo, with his niece following behind obediently. Apathy slides into the ring and looks around, the crowd still getting on his case.

Chase: This guy’s a monster. He absolutely destroyed Axel Van Osbourne last show and now he’s coming for more blood against Mark Johansson!

Sam: Loving the look of that cousin of his, though... nice.

Chase: Careful. I heard last man who tried to touch her ended up with eight broken fingers.

Sam: Broken fingers? I’m meant to be scared of that?

Chase: You’re meant to be a little concerned about the 6 foot 8 monster in the ring who did it!

Ella Vader: And his opponent, representing DISTORTION, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing 225 pounds, he is MARK JOHANSSON!

“It’s A Jungle Out There” by Burkhard Dullwitz launches into life and Johansson walks calmly to the ring, accompanied by the tremendous cheers of his Distortion fans. As he slides in, the size difference between the two is painfully obvious – Apathy has a good nine inches in height over Johansson. This doesn’t seem to faze the Broken Saint, however, who simply tests the ropes as he waits for the bell.

Sam: See? HE should be concerned about the other guy in the ring.

Chase: Well, he doesn’t seem to be afraid...

Sam: Fear keeps you on your toes. That might be a mistake. Anyway, there’s the bell, and JESUS, he just demolished Johansson with a single shot!

Chase: Running shoulder block took Johansson completely by surprise there! Apathy stomping away now at Johansson, who tries to get away, he crawls to the corner but Apathy follows him wherever he goes!

Sam: This guy loves violence. I like violence. We’d get along great.

Chase: Johansson getting back to his feet in the corner, Apathy charges at him but Johansson swings under and there’s a sharp elbow to the gut!

Sam: Nippy little guy, isn’t he?

Chase: Apathy now on the receiving end of some Johansson strikes, he backs up, I think he’s going to try a running shot!

Sam: Johansson goes for a flying crossbody but he’s puny and Apathy catches him like a ragged toy!

Chase: Apathy wants success and blood and he’s going to get it if he continues overpowering Johansson like this!

Sam: He loads up and flings Johansson to his side, sidewalk slam! Johansson hits the mat hard. Apathy going for a pin, one, two, kickout.

Chase: Johansson won’t go down that easily. Not with what’s at stake here! And shouldn’t you be supporting Distortion anyway, Sam?

Sam: I’m trying, but Apathy likes breaking bones, how can I not support the guy?

Chase: Fair enough. Apathy picking Johansson up now and he uses his height, putting Johansson in a two handed chokelift! He’s choking all the air right out of Johansson!

Sam: Good weakening technique. Look how far Johansson’s feet are off the ground!

Chase: That can kill people, you know! Johansson’s struggling, trying to get a foot somewhere on Apathy and BANG! A wicked fast shot just caught Apathy right in the side of the skull but he’s still standing! He didn’t even drop him!

Sam: Look at his face! Apathy’s furious and he PLASTERS Johansson to the mat with a sitout chokebomb!

Johansson rolls off in pain, and Apathy looks over at Allyce, pulling her by her arms to the apron, where he makes a big deal out of kissing her to the disgust of the crowd before throwing her back to the floor and returning to deal with Johansson.

Chase: Disgusting.

Sam: Young love. Despite the fact that it’s a little incestuous, I have to agree with you on this one – I came for blood, not pussying around.

Chase: Well, you might still get it – Johansson’s trying to catch his breath after that choking he got, but Apathy pulls him back to his feet and there’s a big boot to the face! This is total domination here by Apathy.

Sam: What did you expect? Look at the two!

Chase: Mark Johansson’s no pushover! Apathy pulling him up again and JOHANSSON WITH A HEADBUTT! Johansson just landed a headbutt right in Apathy’s midsection and Apathy drops to his knees, then to the mat, he didn’t see that coming at all! He’s winded!

Sam: Johansson’s not in much better a position, he’s still trying to get some air as well! Both men on the floor!

Chase: The referee’s starting his count, if it reaches ten this match is a no contest! One! Two! Three!

Sam: Apathy crawling to the ropes, still holding his stomach... five, six...

Chase: Johansson scrambling up the corner ropes against the turnbuckle! Seven!

Sam: EIGHT and neither man is above his knees yet! NINE!

Chase: No! Johansson’s up and he launches full pelt at Apathy, underhooks the arms! BUTTERFLY SUPLEX from Mark Johansson! What a move! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that level of technical skill from Johansson before! He’s on a comeback now!

Sam: Apathy had no idea what hit him! What the fuck was that from Johansson? He’s never been that good!

Chase: Well, clearly he’s been training! Johansson following up, he grabs Apathy again and PLANTS him to the mat with a DDT! Johansson on a roll!

Sam: Yes! He’s getting back into it! Come on, Marky Mark!

Chase: Johansson picks Apathy up again and Apathy’s in no shape to counter anything! He’s still dazed! Johansson comes from behind, chop to the back of the knees! He hits the ropes, SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK! Johansson nails his finishing combo The Crackdown! This match is over!

Sam: Come on, Mark! Show me the money! ONE! TWO! THREE-KICKOUT! KICKOUT AT THE LAST SECOND FROM APATHY!

Chase: What resilience! Apathy got knocked from pillar to post with that series of moves but Johansson just can’t put him down! Apathy getting to his feet and Johansson hits the ropes-

Sam: SPINEBUSTER! Apathy takes Johansson DOWN and now he’s going to go for the kill! Love it and hate it at the same time! Apathy hoists Johansson onto his back and here it comes! STILL DON’T GIVE A FUCK! Johansson is down and out!

Chase: It’s not over yet! Apathy still has to pin him but he might do it now!

Sam: ONE! TWO! THREE! That son of a bitch is out! Apathy wins! Goddamnit!

Ella Vader: Here is your winner, earning a point for Corruption and advancing to the Gold Card Gauntlet, APATHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Apathy (8.23 aps + 1.4 avs = 9.63 total)
Mark Johansson (8.01 aps + 0.7 avs = 8.71 total)

“Hurt” plays again as Apathy stands tall, enjoying his victory before leaving Johansson beaten in the ring. Allyce follows him straight away, and they are gone from the ring without a second thought. The crowd boo them the entire way out.

Chase: Well, Johansson put up a good fight but Apathy just too strong for him here.

Sam: Dominating, even. That was absolute destruction. I hate to say it, because he just cost me a new car, but Apathy’s going to go places, Chase.

Chase: He may do at that. He’s also won a point for Corruption and taken himself a step closer to reaching the Gold Card, which he now has a chance to win at Catalyst!

Sam: That’s gonna be fun.

Chase: Don’t go anywhere, we’ll be right back!

In the criminal justice system, those who are crazy, insane, or just plain odd are sent to an asylum for their actions.

But this isn't the criminal justice system. This is FMW Distortion.

And the 11.1 King of the Asylum is...

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Frost

Although the returning former Full Metal Champion John Derrick made an impact at the end of Distortion, it was the man who emerged from the House of HavOc after defeating Leon Caprice who is this week’s King of the Asylum. Frost is on a roll at the moment, having decisively proven he would not be one to showstop the Abandoned Championship. In his own element in the House of HavOc he cemented his place as the Distortion’s champion and as such, he is awarded the King of the Asylum for the second show running.

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Cs_del_rio_0409

Frost’s prize is this wonderful black cowboy hat that went out of fashion amongst everyone but country singers decades ago!

Make sure you cast your votes to determine who will be our Distortionist of the Month for 11.2, revealed at Distortion 11.3!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 am

Chase: Okay, two matches left!

Sam: Only two? Dammit, Distortion's actually having a good night! I don't want it to end.

Chase: Well, we have a chance to earn another point in the FMW Games in this next contest, which will see Nick Bryso--know what? Screw it, Ella Vader's already in the ring.

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Distortion vs. Corruption match! The winner will earn a point for his brand in the FMW Games tournament! Introducing first, representing Distortion and the Broken Saints, weighing in at 245 pounds and from Cleveland, Ohio, APOSTASY!

"I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?" by A Day to Remember signals the arrival of Apostasy, who makes his way down the ramp to an exceptional ovation from the home crowd. He ascends the steel steps and enters through the ropes, grinning slightly as he turns to look up at the stage.

Chase: Apostasy's lookin' good tonight, and I'm sure having the home crowd behind him is a huge help.

Sam: I can just feel myself getting smarter sitting next to you, y'know?

Ella Vader: And his opponent, representing Corruption, weighing in at 245 pounds and from Cleveland, Ohio, NICK BRYSON!

Chase: Wait...what?

Sam: They're both six-foot-one, two-forty-five, AND from Cleveland?! What the hell's goin' on here?

Bryson comes out from the back as "The One" by Slaughterhouse hits, smirking as the Cleveland crowd also gives him a decent ovation, though not quite as positive as the one they gave Apostasy. He slides into the ring and stands opposite Apostasy, still smirking.

Sam: Okay, so we have...two hometown favourites in this one?

Chase: I guess so, but the advantage would still go to Apostasy as a member of Distortion.

Sam: Yeah, but--hey, what the hell's Bryson doing?

Just as the bell rings, Bryson lays down on the mat, beckoning Apostasy to come and pin him. The Broken Saint just stands there, however, looking a bit taken aback and staring down at Bryson in blatant confusion.

Chase: What the hell...why's Bryson offering Apostasy a free pinfall?

Sam: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, you idiot! PIN HIM, APOSTASY!

Bryson continues to goad Apostasy, calling for him to make the pin. Apostasy apparently decides against it, however, and instead hauls Bryson to his feet before ripping into him with a vicious series of rights, lefts, and headbutts!

Chase: Apostasy, having none of Bryson's mind games!

Sam: I guess that works too...Apostasy sends Bryson to the ropes, and a Standing Dropkick puts the Corruption rep on his back! 'Atta boy, Apostasy!

Chase: Apostasy with a quick cover, but Bryson doesn't even stay down for one. Apostasy to his feet, and he catches Bryson with a quick kick to the gut as he tries to do the same. He drags Bryson to his feet and gets him into a full nelson...

Sam: WOW! Big-time Full-Nelson Suplex from Apostasy!

Chase: Another cover by the Distortion rep, and that suplex was enough to get Apostasy a two-count all by itself!

Both men start to get to their feet. Apostasy reaches his first and whips Bryson hard into the corner, following along after him for a high-speed shoulder thrust. Bryson manages to bounce himself off the turnbuckle and fall out of the corner, just missing Apostasy, who goes in between the second and third turnbuckles and bangs his head hard on the steel ringpost.

Sam: JESUS!

Chase: Apostasy's own momentum may have just knocked his ass out, folks! ...no, wait, he's still conscious, but it appears that Nick Bryson has just been presented with the opening he needs to put the young Saint away! He grabs Apostasy as he backs out of the corner, and A T-BONE SUPLEX FROM NICK BRYSON!

Sam: DAMMIT, APOSTASY, KICK OUT!

Chase: ONE, TWO--and Apostasy kicks out!

Sam: Thank God...

Chase: Bryson to his feet. He hits the ropes as Apostasy starts to rise, and comes back...NO! Apostasy redirects Bryson straight into the referee! Good God, what a hit!

Sam: Hahahoh, SHIT! Nighty-night, ref!

Bryson stares at the downed referee, pinching the bridge of his nose and cursing loudly and frequently. Meanwhile, Apostasy has gotten to his feet behind Bryson...

Sam: Is he...?

Chase: HE IS! THE APATHETIC CHOKE! THE HALF-NELSON! Bryson tries to fight his way out, but Apostasy drags him down to the mat and cinches in the body scissors!

Sam: FUCK YEAH, CHOKE HIS ASS OUT!

The fans go batshit, and Bryson fades quickly; his eyes roll back and his mouth lolls open, but there's no coherent ref to count the KO. As the crowd voices its disapproval of this development, Apostasy releases the Apathetic Choke and goes over to the unconscious ref, shaking some life back into him.

Sam: Dammit, he had it...he fucking HAD it!

Chase: True enough, but Bryson seems to be coming to his senses as Apostasy manages to revive the ref.

Sam: ...yup, the son of a bitch is back up. Shit, he looks pissed!

Chase: Apostasy turns; Bryson with a kick to the gut, he grabs Apostasy...Scoop Slam! Followed by a pin! One, two, and a kickout saves Distortion's point!

Sam: Bryson back to his feet, he pulls Apostasy up...SHIT! Gutbuster by Bryson! C'mon, kid, get back in it!

Bryson gets to his feet, holding Apostasy up by the throat and signalling for the end. He drags his younger opponent back to his feet.

Chase: Bryson, looking to strike a major blow to the Broken Saints with the Sickle Touch!

Sam: I can't watch...wait! He slipped out! Yes I can!

Chase: Apostasy with a schoolboy, catching Bryson by surprise! ONE! TWO! THREE!!!

Sam: What the fuck?! He actually got it!

Ella Vader: Here is your winner, earning a point for Distortion in the FMW Games... APOSTASY!

Apostasy (8.48 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.78 total)
Nick Bryson (7.86 aps + 1.1 avs = 8.96 total)

Chase: Apostasy pins Nick Bryson off of a schoolboy!

Sam: I'll be the first to call that anticlimactic, but it got Distortion a point in the tournament, so I'm good!

Apostasy raises his hands to his home Cleveland/Distortion crowd, soaking in the cheers. Meanwhile, Bryson rolls to the outside; fuming, he reaches under the ring apron and draws out a steel chair, examining it for a moment and then smiling wickedly at the ass-to Apostasy.

Sam: Oh, great, HERE we go! What a sore loser!

Chase: Bryson slides into the ring...Apostasy turns, and STEEL CHAIR TO THE SKULL! Apostasy is out, damnit! That was completely uncalled for!

Bryson stands over the fallen Apostasy, still holding the chair and smiling down at his victim as boos rain down on him from all sides. After admiring his kill for a few moments, he drops the chair, slides out of the ring, and heads to the back, not so much as looking back at the ring as Apostasy rolls over onto his stomach and glares daggers at Bryson's retreating back.

Sam: Uncalled for but still awesome. Distortion’s coming back into contention for the FMW Games, and I get to watch people hit other people with chairs. Can’t believe I get paid for this.

We go backstage to the locker room of the Broken Saints. Seth Omega is lacing up his boots when he is joined by fellow stablemate Mark Johansson, who looks roughed up and disappointed with the night’s events.

Omega: Tough break.

Johansson: I don’t really want to talk about it.

Omega: Come on, we all lose a few here and there. Except me, I lose fewer than most.

Johansson: Someone’s confident.

Omega: Well, wouldn’t you be if you were me? I’ve been a Distortion star for one show and now my first match is a #1 contendership match against two nutjobs. You do the math. Actually, I’ll do it for you. Me plus two whackos plus one victory over Hannibal Frost equals Seth Omega, Abandoned Champion.

Johansson: You still have to win it first, champ.

Omega: Stop being such a downer.

There’s a moment’s silence while Mark sits down and Seth takes a drink of water before pouring a bit over the top of his head, refreshing himself.

Omega: Our luck’s gonna turn around, man. I can feel it. Nothing will stop the Saints this time. No Striker to tell management not to give me shots, no getting caught up in petty conflicts over on Corruption. I can work some magic here. And you can, too. Now that the Wayward Sons are the Tag Champions, you and me can have our shot.

Johansson: Seth... you’re an overconfident bastard. Don’t underestimate Dunn, or Jack. They’re both crazy, who knows what they’ll do to win?

Omega: I won’t make that mistake.

Johansson looks up momentarily as he feels a drop of water on his head.

Omega: Man, they need to fix these roofs. Leaking all over the place... you’d think with all the money Smitten makes, he’d- hang on. Mark, hold your hand up and catch the next drop.

Johansson rubs his finger across the top of his forehead, and looks at it closely – the ‘water’ is red. Seth looks up at the roof but before he can do anything, the tile collapses and Johansson is submerged under a few hundred litres of blood which pour down onto him. Omega curses while Johansson sits in shock, covered in the red liquid.

Omega: I’m going to kill that motherfucker... No-one plays mind games with Seth Omega. Wash yourself off, Mark, I’ve got shit to take care of.

Johansson nods and runs for the showers, desperate to get the scent and colour of blood off of himself. Omega storms out into the corridor, absolutely furious, as we head back to the ring.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:46 am

Chase: Welcome back! It’s now time for Commissioner Smitten to make his way down to the ring to give the announcement that a number of you here tonight and at home have been waiting for.

Cactus: Yeah, we’ll finally be finding out who’ll be bringing Distortion to victory at Cataclysm.

Chase: I’m surprised you care, is that actually on the Distortion Roster that you can stand?

Cactus: I like them all more than I like anyone on either of the other two divisions.

Wayne Bergeron’s "Friends Like Me" hits the P.A as Commissioner Christian G. Smitten makes his way down to the ring to a mixed response, half excitement for the bombshell he was about to drop on the sold out Cleveland crowd, half loathing him for his past actions and decisions.

Cactus: Now, there’s a great man.

Chase: He got you off a murder charge, didn’t he?

Cactus: That he did Chase. That he did. Now shut up, the commissioner is ready to speak.

Smitten: Good evening, Cleveland. The moment you’re all waiting for, and I will ensure to keep this brief, as you know, Distortion is not doing all to well in the War Games, and as such, I don’t feel you nor this division deserves a great deal of my time here tonight.

Chase: The Distortion crowd not enjoying that at all.

”You suck dick! You suck dick!”

Smitten: When you’re quite finished… Good. So, your representatives for Team Distortion… First of all, a man who has always had… A lot of heart. You have loved him, this much I have observed. A champion in his own right, and a man who has put on very impressive matches with your current Abandoned Champion; LEON CAPRICE!

Huge pop for Leon, one half of Crash scene.

Smitten: And as you know, this week, the current Abandoned Champion fights for supremacy against both Ammunition and Corruption representatives. This man, Hannibal Frost, is your team leader…

The roof raises off the roof as the crowd cheer their champion and team leader, Hannibal.

Smitten: … As it stands.

Chase: Wait, as it stands?

Smitten: Because there are three men competing this very night, coming right up, who could, in theory, go on to defeat Hannibal Frost next week to become the new Abandoned Champion. These men are… The nightmare, Seth Omega…

The crowd shows their appreciation for the Broken Saint, Seth Omega,

Smitten: The twisted Dunnwood…

On the other hand, they are also quite vocal about how much they dislike Jaro’s stooge,

Smitten: And the man who calls himself Mr. Anxiety, the returning Matt P. Dunn.

Cactus: Fuck Matt.

Chase: I’m more than aware of your dislike for the self proclaimed King of the Deathmatch Sam, but could it not be argued that Dunn, as himself or Mortus, was the very embodiment of the old Anxiety show, the proverbial spawning pool of the Distortion division and the Abandoned Title?

Smitten: And, because we have three potential new Champions, new Team Leaders, and three open slots left in Team Distortion, from a logistics point of view, it was decided that all three men would go to Cataclysm to represent Distortion! You people have always allowed the Inmates to run the Asylum, so at Cataclysm, we’ll see how that mentality works for the division.

Chase: Leon Caprice, Seth Omega, Hannibal Frost, Dunnwood and Matt Dunn. All members of successful stables, four tag team champions amongst the team.

Cactus: But the question is, they may be tag team champions of the past, but will they be able to put the past behind them? Me not beating Matt’s head as our run as tag team champions was hard enough, but will Dunnwood, Omega and Dunn manage to co-exist at Cataclysm? If Hannibal loses the title next week, will he be able to co-exist with whoever beats him?

Chase: Let us not forget about Leon and Frost and their history. The Inmates truly will be running the Asylum on Pay Per View, the only question is, will they pull together, or will they tear each other apart?

Cactus: And talking about tearing each other apart, it’s time for our main event. A match type so unforgiving, it changes careers, it ends careers.

Chase: It can even end lives. And you’d know, wouldn’t you? We’ll be right back with the main event, don’t go anywhere!

Ella Vader: It’s now time for the main event! The following contest is a triple threat match up to determine the number one contender for the Abandoned Championship! The stipulation as deemed by the Wheel of Distortion will be a Barbed Wire Cage match!

To no surprise, the crowd are pleased to hear this announcement, as the lights suddenly flash on, revealing the ring to be already prepped up over the commercial break. The cage structure stands tall, with barb wire wrapped around every piece of steel that holds the structure in place. The ropes have been replaced with razor sharp barbwire, promising that there will be a brutal match in just a few moments.

Chase: You probably hear this often from commentators, but… this is the one we’ve all been waiting for. Three men who recently have been announced as partners to represent Distortion all must face each other as enemies tonight in hopes of winning a shot at the most prestigious division belt, the Abandoned Championship.

Sam: I don’t care who wins it, as long as it ain’t that bastard Dunn.

Chase: I think you’ll be pleased by the end of this match regardless of who wins, thanks to what the wheel gifted us with stipulation wise! Just look at all that barbed wire! There is no way a man can touch that razor sharp cage without cutting themselves up!

Sam: They should count themselves lucky there’s a cage separating me from them. It’s bad enough we have some Dunn wannabe, now we have the actual man himself. I’m not gonna lie to you, I hope both of them bleed out together strung up on that cage! Oh god, speak of one of the devils.

”Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix) by the Prodigy” signals the arrival of Dunnwood along with an intense green strobe effect. The man himself appears at the top of the ramp with a twisted smile on his face, walking down to the ring to a very negative reaction from the crowd, one that Dunnwood simply feeds off as the referee opens the barbwire cage door, noticeably wearing special heavy duty gloves to protect his hands.

Chase: You can’t help but wonder what is going through the mind of Dunnwood over what’s been happening in the past few weeks. Especially having seemingly rekindled an alliance with Jaro. With the return of Dunn as well, it makes me wonder what these two have in mind with each other. The whole situation seems very bizarre, but no one can deny Dunnwood has been looking very strong over the last few shows, and will prove to be a critical addition to the Distortion team in the FMW Games!

Sam: Let’s just say I hate him only a little less then Dunn himself, but know my hate for Dunn knows no fuckin’ bounds.

“Nightmare” by Avenged Sevenfold explodes over the PA system next, changing the jeers for Dunnwood into cheers as Seth appears after the theatrics of his lights, wearing the unusual mask with his axe handle in toe. He enters the ring in cue to his music, and eventually throws away his mask, standing and staring at Dunnwood who only stares back.

Chase: I think Seth Omega fits right into our brand here. I think we did good getting him during the shake up on the roster!

Sam: Are you taking the piss? You think we did good with Seth when we missed out on people like the World Champion? Drew Michaels, Harley, PX and people who have actually got worth?

Chase: You’re not giving Seth the credit he deserves! Seth if a full blown fighter who is finally ready to prove he is championship material. This match could be the first step for him on a march for Abandoned gold! Not to mention he will be a great addition to our team in the war of brands! You wouldn’t think Seth and Dunnwood were on the same team right now though with how both men glare at each other, but then, with what’s on the line tonight there are certainly no friends here. I hope that changes after tonight.

”10 Miles Wide“ by Escape the Fate is the next theme to play when Seth is settled in the hazardous ring. The crowd show their disapproval over the return of an anxiety legend, as Dunn begins to make his way down the ramp in a no nonsense manner, managing a sly smile as he passes the camera, ignoring the jeering crowd.

Chase: Keep it together Sam.

Sam: That son of a bitch!

Chase: The referee has secured the cage door with all three men now in that death contraption. Three men enter, but only one of them can leave tonight as the number one contender for the Abandoned Championship!

Sam: What I would give to be the referee in this match right now. Look at him, standing in the center of the ring, so close to Dunn and Dunnwood. The carnage I would wreak on those two pieces of….

Chase: And there’s the bell! Oh wow, both Dunnwood and Dunn are starting things off by going at each other. Seth Omega is taken off guard as he just steps back out of the way. Dunn and Dunnwood are both exchanging heavy rights with each other! Neither man getting an advantage!

Sam: Seth takes a piece of the action, slamming both assholes down with a double clotheline! YEAH!!

Chase: Alright Sam, just take it easy will you.

Sam: I am taking it easy!

Chase: With all men fresh, both Dunn and Dunnwood are back on their feet equally fast. I don’t think Seth did himself any favours, but he’s punching away at the two of them, driving Dunn towards the razor sharp ropes! Too much focus on him has given Dunnwood the advantage in the three way brawl! He’s got Seth in a full nelson lock from behind!

Sam: Rape! I’m calling rape right there!

Chase: A massive slam! Omega has been brought down!

Sam: Dunn is coming at Dunnwood! He’s got him by the arm! Irish whip! And Dunnwood’s back just got all of that razor wire! Look at the slices in his back! The fans have seen their first taste of blood for this match… and they like it…. Me? I love it!

Chase: Dunnwood didn’t like that at all! He’s got Dunn by the neck! Dunn with a stiff kick to try and free himself. But no! Dunnwood lifts him upwards in a choke slam, right down onto the razor wire ropes! That tore right into Dunn’s clothing! Both these men wasting no time using the cage and the ropes as a weapon!

Dunnwood raises his arms to the crowd, only to receive one hell of a jeer only laughs at. The jeer is soon turned into an ovation as Seth charges into Dunnwood, picking him up in the process before ramming him hard enough into the ropes that it reaches the cage wall, tearing into Dunnwood‘s back, along with supplying a shocking impact from a spine buster like slam. Seth steps back to admire the damage, but as Dunnwood is about to fall, Dunn dropkicks Seth in the back, driving Seth into Dunnwood again for a viscous shoulder barge, one that leaves Dunnwood in a world of hurt whilst Seth is sent reeling back towards Dunn.

Chase: A nice german suplex from Dunn to Seth after following up from his ambush. A bridge and a count! Red only gets to one and a half before a flick out! One hell of a sneaky attack from Dunn though. It looks like he’s still got the edge necessary to compete, even after all this time away from the sport. If he can keep this momentum going, I think he has a good shout at walking out of this as the number one contender for the Abandoned!

Sam: I doubt that. You can never really predict the triple threat match. When it’s not 1 on 1, or 1 on 1 on 1. It’s 2 on 1. That changes everything.

Chase: Too many 1’s in one sentence don’t you think?

Sam:

Chase: Dunn landing a scissor kick down on the back of Seth’s head as he tries to stand up! His glory is short lived by Dunnwood’s return to the game. Takes more then a few scratches to put this monster out of action! He rushes straight in with a big boot, really smashing the momentum of Dunn.

Sam: Yeah, along with his skull too!

Chase: Dunnwood looks like he wants revenge on Seth for that first attack! He’s picking the man up to his feet! Now he’s got him up in the power bomb position! Surely Seth can get out of this one! He’s starting to punch away at Dunnwood’s head!

Sam: Dunnwood isn’t letting go!

Dunnwood dashes forward, looking to hit a running powerbomb. Rather then simply slam Seth, Dunnwood tosses Seth from his shoulders, hurling him against the cage wall in a gruesome fashion. Seth falls from the wall, landing into the barbwire ropes which causes the crowd to express their awe of such a deadly and devastating attack. Seth stays on the ground, favouring his chest as blood is visible on various parts of his body. Dunnwood starts to put the boot in for good measure.

Sam: Here comes Dunn! A body press attempt! But Dunnwood evades! Dunn just got a chest full of barbwire, quick to follow Seth’s lead on getting himself bloodied up like an idiot! This match is actually startin’ to get a lil’ good!

Chase: Your sick! This match is sick! Who the hell comes up with these things anyway?!

Sam: Dunnwood has turned to the ref of all people. What the hell does he want? Heh, he’s demanding the special gloves he’s wearing!

Dunnwood seems to demand the protective gloves from the ref, who nervously accepts. Dunnwood‘s intentions become more then clear as he begins to scale the cage, using the gloves to protect his hands as he carefully navigates his legs and feet to try and stop himself from getting cut up.

Chase: Nice thinking from Dunnwood!

Sam: Unusual for someone who is only of henchman status to have a brain. I guess hanging around with Jaro all that time is starting to pay off!

Chase: Seth Omega and Dunn are slowly getting to their feet! They both see Dunnwood trying to make a break for it on the other side of the cage! If he escapes, he goes on for a shot at the belt! Looks like Dunn and Seth know this and they are working together! Both rushing towards Dunnwood before he can get out of reach!

Sam: They have a leg each! Both of them are literally pulling Dunnwood from the cage wall! But what’s this?! Seth it taking initiative! Seth just grabbed Dunn and shoved him against the cage wall! Good call!

Chase: The impact was enough to shake Dunnwood down! And he lands on those deadly ropes! Dunnwood keeps his feet just about, but now he’s got a hell of a lot of cuts to add to those already present! Seth with a Yakuza kick! Dunnwood is brought down!

Sam: Seth’s progress is run short by a low blow from the man he just threw against the cage! Dunn follows up with a spine buster to plant Seth down in the center of the ring. Damn I fucking hate that guy! Do you know I hate this guy?!

Chase: Yes Sam. I think the whole world knows by now that you detest Mr. Dunn.

Sam: Dunn is dragging Seth upto his feet! Sunuva… He’s going for it!

Chase: Ode to Brothers Dunn! That’s a move I won’t soon forget! Dunn has nailed it right in the centre of the ring! We could have our number one contender right here!

Sam: No! One! Two!

Chase: KICKOUT!

Sam: Dunnwood saving his chance to become a number one contender himself! He just flew right in and bashed Dunn from Seth! But now he’s going for the pin fall!

Chase: One! Two! NO! This time it’s Dunn with the save! Both men starting to fight over who the hell should be pinning the downed Seth!

Both Dunn and Dunnwood once again go at each other, exchanging hits much like earlier in the competition. The exchange is ended when Dunnwood manages to catch Dunn‘s leg after a kick attempt. Dunn tires for an enzuigiri, but it is ducked. The moment Dunn lands on his leg, Dunnwood steps forward with a heavy lariat, sending Dunn spinning in the air to crash down on his head and shoulders. Dunnwood is about to press on with his attack before Seth manages to get below him, sending a solid kick to his midsection before following up with a DDT.

Sam: You’d think the way these guys are fighting, it’d be for something important.

Chase: It is important you idiot! This is for the number one contendership! Everyone in that ring wants that Abandoned championship, and winning this match is their only way of getting a shot at it!

Sam: But it isn’t actually for the Abandoned Championship is it? This is just fighting so you can have a crack at the belt later. So like I said, its barely of any importance to kill yourself over like these guys are trying to do.

Chase: Your logic eludes me sometimes. I’m not even going to try and comprehend your drunken mind, I’m just going to keep on commentating!

Sam: Seth looks shaken up after getting hit with Dunn’s big move, but the failed attempt at a pinfall has given him some time to recompose himself. He looks like I feel on a Saturday night, drunk off my arse.

Chase: You’re drunk off your arse most nights.

Sam: Fair point.

Chase: Seth is picking up Dunn now. I think vengeance is on his mind after being on the receiving end of a trademark move. Dunn ends his leverage with a stiff shot to the stomach. Now Dunn lines Seth for a suplex… but no! Seth beat him to the punch! He’s got Dunn up! And here comes Dunnwood! Coming forward to spear into Seth!

Sam: Dunn just landed on his head! The man is down and he isn’t moving! Seth is sprawled against the barbwire cage and Dunnwood… well he’s just laughing as he looks down at the damage he’s done!

Chase: Turning his back on Seth has proven to be a terrible mistake! A surprisingly fast recovery! And a Swinging neck breaker to bring down Dunn lite!

Sam: Seth is really starting to gain some wind here. Getting his with a finisher might just be the best thing that could have happened to him! He’s stomping away at Dunnwood who is struggling to defend himself! Dunn is showing signs of life and his getting up to his feet! A quick dropkick from Dunn!

Chase: And Dunn is against that razor wire! Jesus! He went face first into that! Blood is pouring over half his face from a nasty cut just above the eye! That really isn’t going to help his progress!

Sam: Nice! Seth just grabbed Dunn by the back of the head and slammed it against the cage wall for good measure! Seth has really got a good wind going for him, and he’s using it to do the best thing ever! Beat the crap out of both Dunn’s!

Chase: Returning to Dunnwood now who is alarmingly using the cage to try and support himself. I guess he can with those heavy duty gloves protecting his hands. But Seth is right on him!

Sam: He’s sized his arms before he can even stand! He’s placing his boot against the back of Dunnwood’s head! Shit! A curb stomp! And now Dunnwood has been made into a bloody mess! The crowd are going absolutely crazy!

Chase: Dunnwood is lucky that his face didn’t get torn open from that! He’s holding his face and blood is seeping down onto his hands from the cracks between his fingers! He’s rolling around in agony! Seth has rolled him into his back! He’s going for a pin fall!

The count only gets to one and a half before Dunn kicks Seth in the face soccer style, driving him back against the mat. Dunn then lifts Seth, pushing him against the ropes in a rough manner before pressing his boot against his chest, grabbing the wire ropes before twisting, trapping Seth‘s arms in the barbwire ropes. Dunn then proceeds to attack Seth with a few straight punches. f.

Sam: Seth is trapped in the razor sharp ropes! He can’t defend himself. Why the hell didn’t Seth think of that?! We could have had Dunn trapped in this position!

Chase: This is sadistic and brutal! Seth can’t get free, but a stiff kick manages to drive Dunn back! Look at Dunn, he’s just laughing! Blood is dripping from Seth’s arms were those blades are digging into flesh! Too much movement and he’s just doing himself more damage!

Sam: Dunn is making his way up the other side of the cage! He’s looking to finish this via escape! The stupid bastard isn’t doing himself any favours! He’s cutting up his hands and knees as he climbs slowly! Don’t tell me Dunn is going to be the number one contender for the Abandoned! I’ll kill the son of a bitch myself if I have to before I let that happen!

Chase: Know your place Sam, it’s by the table, with me. Tag partners to the end!

Sam: Fuck…

Chase: Looks like Dunnwood isn’t out of the picture though. He’s giving chase to Dunn! Both men are climbing the cage now! Dunnwood able to catch up with those gloves he stole from the ref!

By now the crowd are on their feet as Dunn manages to get to the top of the cage, getting a leg over carefully, making sure he‘s not sitting on any of those razor sharp blades on the wiring as he tries to transition himself to climb down the other side. The crowd go nuts however as Dunnwood gets up next to him, hitting him hard, sending Dunn arching back to the point where he nearly falls.

Chase: Dunn and Dunnwood on top of the cage! This cannot, and it will not end well!

Sam: Dunnwood is on top of this brawl, both men are sitting on top of the cage, but Dunnwood’s getting all the hits in! Seth has been left for dead! He’s as good as out of this now! It’s between Dunn and Dunnwood! I can’t tell you how pissed off I am about this!

Chase: Dunn starting to fight back! Exchanging blows! Ooof! An eye gouge from Dunnwood has stopped the fight! Dunnwood, he’s… he’s standing up! There is so little foot room on top of that cage structure! But Dunnwood is standing up! And he’s got Dunn by the hair!

Sam: I take back that Dunnwood being smart comment…

Chase: Dunnwood is picking Dunn up into a power bomb! He is going to end Dunn before he even has a chance to rekindle his career! I don’t think I can watch this! It can’t possibly…

Sam: No! Dunn manages to shift out of his grip! A DDT!

The crowd gasp as Dunnwood hit’s the small area of the top area of the cage, before tumbling down into the ring area. Dunn hit nothing but air, looking to fall out of the ring, however he stops mid fall when his clothing is caught on the barbwire, catching him awkwardly and cutting a good deal of his body as he hangs a few feet from ground level. He franticly begins to try and free himself.

Chase: Dunnwood is down and out! A DDT into razor and steel… and that was before falling into the centre from the top of that cage! Dunn has victory within his grasp! The cage floor is no more than two metres below him!

Sam: Seth Omega! Seth Omega has managed to free one of his arms! And now he’s ragging the other arm, caring not a single bit as the barb wire cuts into his flesh! What could he possibly do at this point?!

Chase: Dunn is nearly free! He’s tearing up his top so he can climb down!

Sam: Seth has dived straight into Dunnwood! He’s going for the pinfall! He might steal this!

Chase: Dunn is free! The ref is counting! This is close! ONE!

Sam: TWO!

Chase: THE MATCH IS OVER! Dunn has managed to get to the ground outside the cage! DUNN ESCAPES!

Dunn can be seen celebrating outside the ring as he holds his arms up. His confusion is clear however when it is Seth Omega‘s music that begins to play. Dunn looks to the ring, only to find the ref holding up Seth‘s arm, declaring him the winner as Seth shouts out with a war cry.

Ella Vader: Here is your winner and NUMBER ONE CONTENDER to the FMW Abandoned Championship, SETH OMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAA!!!!

Seth Omega (8.32 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.52 total)
Matt Dunn (8.25 aps + 0.9 avs = 9.15 total)
Dunnwood (8.34 aps + 0.3 avs = 8.64 total)

Sam: Haha! Not before the three count, he doesn’t! Seth Omega has done it! Seth Omega has managed to steal this win!

Chase: That must have been so close! But outside officials are confirming that Seth Omega got the pinfall before Dunn touched the ground! This isn’t soccer, ladies and gentlemen, we do use technology to confirm facts!

Sam: Dunn can’t believe it! And what is worse, both he and Dunnwood have to work together if they want to prove Distortion is the superior brand.

Chase: Seth Omega though has a lot to celebrate tonight! He is now the number one contender for the Abandoned Championship, and he'll be facing Frost at 11.3 for that very belt!

Sam: Justice prevailed tonight. Know that I’ll never say those words ever again.

Chase: This has been one hell of a show, but we’re out of time, people! Distortion wins three out of four in tonight’s FMW Games matches, and Seth Omega is the new #1 contender to the Abandoned Title! I’m Chase, this wanker next to me is Cactus Sam, this is FMW Distortion, the one and only A division of Full Metal Wrestling! GOODNIGHT!

The scene displays the ring moments before fading out, as Dunnwood is slowly coming around from the terrible fall, Dunn is walking away with pure distain upon his bloodied face, all whilst Seth stands to the ovation of the crowd in the centre of the barbwire cage, making a belt motion at his waist area, letting everyone know he is coming for the Abandoned Championship.

has been a production of

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Newfmwlogo1stdraft

© FMW 2010. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Skyler Striker on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:49 am

And we're up and done! MUCH better help from the staff this time around - props to Kaoru for getting onto that dropped match. Everyone did exceptional and I think thanks to Dunn, Jaro, De, and the staff who wrote this show Distortion's really starting to grow an identity which will hopefully be established by next cycle.

Also, we rock at comebacks. FMW Games belong to the only D show that's also an A show, DISTORTION.

Congrats to Seth, also. Best of luck against Frosty at 11.3!
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:24 am

We just got to work on speed now good sir, we've clearly got the product. =P

Now, feedback.

Jacqueline Hyde is really fun to write, I loved both of those segments, and it's pretty much free reign to write whatevwhatevwhatevwhatever you fucking want. And it fits in great with the feel of the show. Love her, I really do.

Wheel of Distortion made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Though, one thing I will mention, is I really liked the lyrics being featured in intros over on Ammunition. That's certainly something I'd like to see Distortion steal, for the same reasons my good buddy Sir Bryson mentioned prior. I'm sure RCA isn't going to mind us stealing that if it helps the entire fed as a whole.

I'm sure other things will occur to me on another read through,

though I do want to give a special nod to Ty, great Main Event. I loved how everyone came out of that looking great from an IC perspective, (Huge move being needed to put Dunnwood away, the near win by Dunn, and of course our number one contender Sir Omega.)

Dissapointed with the result, but that loss will give me more to work with than a win would have.

Thankyou, Sir TyranT.

---

This... isn't... over...

You see, all you've managed to do is venture into the Dragons lair; look me in the eye, if you dare.

I am not yet done with either of you; and my grand design, my composition, my masterpiece will continue to unfurl around you both until my thirst for your misery is sated.

Allow me to quote one Cavilo from Lois McMaster Bujold's The Vor Game,

"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."

Give that some thought, if you would.

And congratulations, Sir Omega. You're an opportunistic worm. And I wish you all the best next week with Hannibal Frost, because, if you win the Abandoned title, I'll be seeing you soon; you see, people like you can never pass up the opportunity to fight for the memory of those you have lost and to avenge your memory of one Annalisa.

And then, when it comes down to Matthew Philip Dunn and Seth Omega, one one one, we shall see if you can better me on your own efforts, and not piggybacking mine.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:52 am

Apathy: Cheer up, Matteh. Something tells me that our efforts here are, shall we say, under rated. And yet? I couldn't care less. No matter who you've put in front of me. No matter what situation its been. No matter what show it's been on. I've beaten whomever you've thrown at me. In convincing or rather dominating fashion.

Problem was that Mark let the Broken Saint hype train get into his head. Unfortunately, the argument wasn't reality versus perception in this instance. The reality is that Mark Johannson is the weak link in Team BS. Gradually, the ladder ascends. Next comes Seth Omega. Then the new guy who is pulling a Richard Davis by claiming to have won a title owned by a company in a private setting. Apostasy rounds out at faithful number two and we all know who's at the top of that heap.

Sorry 'bout your luck, hoss. You were used as a tool to send a message. First and foremost to the new #1 Contender who fared better than when he had to carry you through a plodding, dreary affair with the Wayward Sons. Secondly to Aidan Browne - showing him that avatars of the law whose strongest attributes are their heart and earnestness don't amount to much in this world. Third to the powers that be. Your little puppets are weak. I know who you are. I know where to find you. This? This is me simply playing. Imagine me doing the things I would like to do in the ring to you. I know where you lay your head down at night. Where your families reside. You who has so much to lose.

You've been warned. This is a war you cannot win. They are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 am

Seth was pinned in that plodding, dreary affair.

Other than that, carry on.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:04 am

Apathy: How does that dispute anything I've said?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:14 am

Call me crazy, but I do not find that the guy who jobs can pull a carryjob. If so, to paraphrase Action Jackson "Where they do that at?"

Besides, I'm not in the disputing mood.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Apathy: In-ring body of work. I'm not saying that Omega is a wrestling deity. Simply better than Johansson. You can still be pinned and be the better of the two in tag team competition.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 pm

IC:

You know, Cleveland has had its share of rough days in the past... decade or 5. I'm glad I could put on a good match with another fellow Clevelander in my home city... wait... no... that didn't happen.

You didn't show up, Nick Bryson. From the "pin me" routine, to the fact that you couldn't be bothered to kick out of a goddamned schoolboy pin. Fuck you, Nick Bryson. I should have left the Apathetic Choke on you until you suffered brain damage. The fact that you were ever FMW champion just shows what a sham this place is.

For reasons basically unexplained, you're after Drew Michaels. But you don't even belong in the same ring as him if you can't be assed to show up on a regular basis. Cry all you want about the "powers that be" or what have you. The FACT is, I came to fight this night. You did not. I put out the effort, you couldn't be bothered to kick out of a schoolboy pin. Then you threw a tantrum after the match.

You think that chairshot hurt? Not nearly as much as what I've been through the last cycle. And make no mistake, I have no problems going through more. You will not get to Drew Michaels. You will not face him. You have to go through me first, and you won't. If you continue to pursue the Broken Saints, I will leave you a shell of your former self.

I used to have respect for you. Not just because you were the cousin of Drew, a man I have respected since I first met him so many years ago. Not just because you were a fellow Clevelander in the wrestling biz. It wasn't just because you're a former FMW World Champ. It was because you honestly looked like you gave a damn out there. You fought with such passion alongside Drew. You took so much abuse, and kept on going. Everybody rooted for you when you became FMW champ out of seemingly nowhere. That part of you has died. Now, you are nothing but a washed-up hack.

And you've been exposed as just that.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Loved the flow of the show and Hyde is friggin hilarious...I love the torrets stutter into another personality!! Totally awesome! The only gripe I have and I am only saying it cuz Trey might have disappeared again....In all his comments and recent promos Trey is trying to get clean and you have him stoned out of his mind and bleary eyed here....He should have had at least an inkling of where he was lol. All in all great show and right on par with Ammunition...Proud to call the Asylum home!!
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:02 pm

IC: News flash Christobelle, everyone gets pinned sometime.

The good news is, I was able to rebound from said pinning and gather my shot at the Abandoned Championship.

The bad news? Well...can you really think of any? I managed to upset Dunnwood and Matthew Dunn, two guys who for all intensive purposes are defined of what Distortion truly is. Not only did I pull that off, but I left a pretty little scar on Matthew's eye.

So let me get this straight, I lose a match to a former FMW Champion then I turn around and win the number one contendership for the Abandoned Championship and somehow I am weaker than Mark?

Don't get me wrong, I like Mark...I really do, but remember who has beaten Mark.

As far as anything else goes, well nothing else truly matters.

Hannipoo, I'm going to take mass pleasure in knocking that goofy looking cowboy hat off your head.

OOC: Good showing guys, however I would like to point out that my score doesn't reflect the -0.1 that it should due to late posting, other than that no worries.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:18 pm

OOC: Okay, I re-he-HEALLY enjoyed the main event. Congrats to Omega - it was a hell of a match and a hell of a win, and I'm already marking out for Frost v. Omega at 11.3. Just a sidenote (and this is just because I'm picky when it comes to character portrayal), in the future, try to make DGS a bit more...humble. I'm okay with him being a bit smug because of the Streak, but he came off as overly-cocky this time around, and it doesn't really mesh with the way I've been writing him in promos.

Overall, GREAT show - the overall quality for 11.2 so far has been rockin'.

IC: That makes...five? No, wait, six. Yeah, that sounds about right. Anywho, NEXT!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:23 pm

What is with people thinking calling someone a girl's name makes their message any more effective?

Especially when said people have tits?

Anyway, well duh, no shit everyone gets pinned. We all know that. The key is to pin people more than you get pinned. I seem to be able to handle that pretty well, given I have quite the sparkling record in FMW, probably much better than any of these number one contenders and champions but alas.

As it were, I'm going to refrain from campaigning for a title shot. I have a belt to call mine for the time being and if I wanted to I could get a title shot anytime I felt like it.

Now, Seth. I have to admit. As much as I loathe your bulbous, pig-headed, stupidity-spewing carcass, it can't be denied that your simple, smashmouth offense is pretty effective.

I'm impressed, congrats.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm

OOC: I LOVED how Cactus was written throughout all these matches it was spot on. Congrats to Seth for the big win, and props to Striker for getting this out in good time and it being an entertaining read.

IC:

Matttttty OHHH MATTYYY!
Haha, looks like without me to carry your ass now you're just the little fish in the big pond, come on and tell it to me Matt, i want to hear it, tell everyone how much you NEED me.

Come on boys, Hookers and blow on me tonight!
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:07 pm

At least said person with tits isn't the bitch of his relationships.

Now that it was said, sure you can proclaim that you deserve a number one contenders shot all you want. Sure, you beat Romeo. You beat me, you've beaten Smitten, and hell you just beat the Tag Team Champions. But let us be honest, beating Romeo doesn't take too much anymore, Smitten is showing his age, and well O'Rion pinned me.

In other words, you really hadn't stood out on your own...don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for you but Harley Quint has had one of the best winning streaks of all time.

Besides which, hadn't you heard the Keep It Simple Stupid policy?

Smashmouth=Effective.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Sorry to interrupt there bye but that's my tag partner your poorly trying to discredit.

Watch the last match, it wasn't me that landed the final blow and it wasn't me who finished it off. It was Austin, the bye doesn't need me to carry him to a damned thing we just happen to work well together. Now if you'll kindly fuck off, I've had enough of annoying little pricks trying to disrupt decent teams because they are jealous that they can never be quite as talented.

In short bye, I don't care what you think and I doubt Austin does either. Why don't you do something productive like prepare to blow yet another opportunity being handed to you on a silver platter.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Handed to me on a silver platter?

Are you serious?

I just fought and scrapped in a barbed wire cage for that title shot thank you very much.

You don't see me sitting here saying "Oh Alex O'Rion got his FMW Title handed to him because he only had to beat 4 other guys in a ladder match."

Whatastooge.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:01 pm

No but it seems like no matter what you do you are handed chance after chance to prove yourself.

Chance against Drew Michaels
What is now a known FMW Tag Team Title Number One Contenders Match
Abandoned Championship Contender Match

So yeah, silver platter, not everyone gets match after match to do that in a cycle.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:06 pm

You completely missed me saying 'I'm impressed, congrats.' See, that's your problem, you've been gang banged with verbal annihilation to the point that ANY word said to you comes off as an attack. It's alright, all street whores can be shell-shocked and fucked in the head because of their experiences.

You also missed where I decided to refrain from campaigning for a title shot. Too much shit to wade through right now and by that I mean the people in front of me. Besides, I'd rather focus on the tag titles right now. You remind me of a damaged, submissive, nutjob battered blob of a bitch. One of those girls that think that 'sometimes, I just need to be put in my place because I don't know when to shut up.' A rare compliment comes your way, you ignore it. Someone calls your offense what it is and says it's fucking effective (reading or paying attention is fundamental) and you think that its is a veiled insinuation of ineptitude, which I never said it was so technically, you don't believe in your offense as you once hoped.

Oh, and by the way...about me being the bitch of my personal relationships...Well, at least I have a 'relationship'. I mean the fact that you lacked simple comprehension is why your broad is off dead somewhere supposedly. But it's alright, you're OK with fabrications, and daring to live a life that is about as believable as, I don't know, Skyler's life before addiction bent him over a table and made him give it to daddy.

Yet and still, you try to discredit my victories. And I offer a rebuttal.

I OWN Romeo, there is not a method of victory I haven't used against him. And Romeo, is a former Abandoned Champion that has beaten Jaro and he's the only person to defeat Faith (who pinned you and Harley with a foot on each of your chests). While he lost to TyranT due to Faith's interference, he seems to have lost a step just because you had a match and he didn't according to you.

I beat Smitten in the greatest match he's ever wrestled in his life. I goaded his A-game out of him and after he decided to restart a match that he was clearly losing before I got counted out, I promptly destroyed his A-game and busted his shit with Occam's Razor. O'Rion pinned you after kicking you off my shoulders. Before hand I showed you the true meaning of Smashmouth when I shattered your hand and laid the smack down on Mark with Occam's Razor.

Abel Steele was the de facto number one contender as the last gold card holder. I beat him twice. Granted, Kaoru did get the pin the first time, I embarrassed him at Lethal Injection. Meanwhile, you escaped in your own match from Virus just because people recognize your name before his, even if he's better than you. Caprice, I OWN him too. And technically, I now have a victory over the number one contender in Skyler Striker, who was on an A-game he never once had. But no, I don't deserve a title shot because I bring the A-game out of people and still show that it's not enough to pass my class. I don't deserve a FMW title shot, not in the market for one.

As for Harley? Well, I won't lie, I've had issues trying to take him out. But I would have a damn fine win streak too if I was handed the Celt, Mark Johansson as tune-ups to the better people like CXC and Jaro. Again, this is about you though. And about how the one person who actually offered 'props' to you was turned away just because I called your offense 'simple', which it is because Lord knows you haven't the physical capabilities or mental capacity to execute any sort of 'flippy-floppy' shit that I have taken a bit of a frowning to lately, yet effective. And that's all that matters in this world right?

Effectiveness. Results. Name Value. Judging by that, I have Effectively garnered positive Results against those with the greatest Name Value at the time of their flunking. Shame. Bitches can't even take a compliment in stride.

Anyway, I don't care for being long-winded like this, I don't like it since the 'character development' crew claims that I should be much more concise and cold with my words. I know all you will say, is that 'how boring' or some other crap, while holding it in to let out by cry-maxing on top of some prostitute with the 32 flavors of herpes running through her veins, who keeps twitching beneath you not because you're hitting a spot but because the monsoon of sweat that pours on her thanks to your actions has her smelling like rotting bacon fat.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

Sam: Aren’t you going to mention Corruption?

Chase: Does anyone care about them?

Looks like someone has some dick envy.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
No but it seems like no matter what you do you are handed chance after chance to prove yourself.

Chance against Drew Michaels
What is now a known FMW Tag Team Title Number One Contenders Match
Abandoned Championship Contender Match

So yeah, silver platter, not everyone gets match after match to do that in a cycle.

Not everyone faces the opponents I face week in and week out either, I mean seriously outside of Danse Macabre I've really not had an easy week all cycle, and truthfully after seeing Crow blow up I doubt anyone can call DM a push over.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Omega wrote:
But let us be honest, beating Romeo doesn't take too much anymore

Well, thank you for your vote of confidence, amico. I hope you actually win your title matches this time around.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Did beating Romeo honestly ever take much?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Announcers aren't allowed to trash talk.

Unless you'd like to go the way of Michael Cole?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Omega wrote:
truthfully after seeing Crow blow up I doubt anyone can call DM a push over.

KTFO by Drew.
KTFO by Kaoru.
Hardly blowing up, bro.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Romeo wrote:
Announcers aren't allowed to trash talk.

Unless you'd like to go the way of Michael Cole?

OH NO! WILL SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEE HELP ME!?

Eat shit Ro, the whole 'changed man' shit don't fly with me. Once a jobber always a jobber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next