Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+17
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
Villain Within
The Celt
Abel Steele
Slegna
Rottata
Alex O'Rion
Cactus Sam
David GS
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
Edible14
RCA
iDeAndes
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 am

OOC: Yep.

Peter Saint's a paraplegic now.

Infinity is dead.

Mac Deezy is bankrupt.

His mentor is dead.

His best friend (that isn't Alex) is marrying his childhood sweetheart after becoming a "Born-Again Christian". In reality, he's using it to hide his coke addiction.

Oh and he's a full blown alcoholic that got fired from FMW due to his vices. Not to mention his star pupil is a megalomaniac and tyrant running for Governor of California.

The point of Dante Jones is to be the most shitted on person in the world. And still maintain a moral sense of balance due to the presence of his child. He's the mirror image of Apathy.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:23 am

If anyone touches Karma.

Anyone.

I will rip your throat out and make you eat it, understood. She is off limits, she's been through enough and I will not let any of you fucks get your dirty little fuckin' hands on her. I am tired of people seeing the ones I care about as fuckin' free time to do with as they will and I will do whatever it takes for them to be left out of it.

Fuck byes, I've been back like three shows, couldn't you have given me a little fuckin' grace period.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:42 am

Cactus Sam wrote:
OOC: Wow this fed really is Morbid. I'm gonna come back as Sunflower Sam and really brighten this place up.

Sunflower Sam for FMC
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:51 am

Cactus Sam wrote:
OOC: Wow this fed really is Morbid. I'm gonna come back as Sunflower Sam and really brighten this place up.

OOC: lol..it's something me and Dano came up with well before the first match in FMW had ever occurred.

BACKSTORY FTW.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:37 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
If anyone touches Karma.

Anyone.

I will rip your throat out and make you eat it, understood. She is off limits, she's been through enough and I will not let any of you fucks get your dirty little fuckin' hands on her. I am tired of people seeing the ones I care about as fuckin' free time to do with as they will and I will do whatever it takes for them to be left out of it.

Fuck byes, I've been back like three shows, couldn't you have given me a little fuckin' grace period.

I take it she's really important to you.

May I meet her when she shows up?

In your presence of course, I mean given what happened to me, sex, rape, or whatever is the farthest thing from my mind.

Unless she's like super sexy or something.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 am

Given your low standards, that doesn't really mean much, does it?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:38 am

It means about as much as you do to the main event at Catalyst.

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:54 am

Well, given that my impact at Catalyst's main even is guaranteed to be more than zero provided I'm not deceased before it takes place, your statement must be false.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:30 am

iDeAndes wrote:
FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Diznee

Woof.

Cheers for the advice, De.

Mr Austin; a brief discussion about ideaology, if you please.

What would you surmise from the viewpoint that self-destruction is the key to survival?
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:09 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
If anyone touches Karma.

Anyone.

Touchy touchy feely feely.

I know I'd give Karma one hell of a grace period. You wanna know what I see when I look at her? I see a repressed masochist, who despite EVERYTHING that ever happens to her, still likes to come back every once in a while and see her Uncle Alex, aww sweet isn't it? Neh not really, she likes the pain, likes the attention and you? You're just an enabler, 'cause whenever she sees you, she is automatically brought back into this life. You know as soon as that happens, she's open game for anyone to use to get to you, weaken your resolve.

So you tell her, if she ever wants to stop this victim act, get her in touch with me, 'cause if i'm honest, I'm a bit of a sadist and sadism and masochism go hand in hand like Jack Daniels and cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:37 am

OOC: Its odd not having to fly off the handle at the mention of that name.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 am

OOC: I'm hoping someone flies off the handle.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
Well, given that my impact at Catalyst's main even is guaranteed to be more than zero provided I'm not deceased before it takes place, your statement must be false.

No, you idiot.

I meant it matters, very much. Keep up with me, not everything is a snide dig at you.

You're really not worth insulting anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8