Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+17
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
Villain Within
The Celt
Abel Steele
Slegna
Rottata
Alex O'Rion
Cactus Sam
David GS
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
Edible14
RCA
iDeAndes
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:35 am

OOC: David if I were you I'd pick who you wanted to feud with in the near future and roll with that one.

Other than that by all means carry on.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:41 am

Omega wrote:
But that's okay Chris, you keep thinking that I get my magical title shots by having a name value in FMW you might want to check yourself. I am 7-6-2 in FMW, and by any stretch of means that isn't a great record. So why exactly would I have name value other then the fact that I work on an open contract with this company and I get my name out by competing elsewhere?

You answered your own question, but:

Casual wrestling fan walks in, decides to watch FMW.

Sees three names.

Seth Omega
Matt Dunn
Dunnwood

One of the three is a nothing, and a nobody that stays afloat by ripping off Matt and sucking off Jaro.

One of the three is a stalwart of FMW that hasn't been around in I'd guess about a year.

One of these three competes in like eight different feds, and just so happens to hold a title in FMW's rival federation, a federation that has had some of FMW's finest in it.

He recognizes Option C. FMW sees this and it can probably be said that, I don't know, most casual wrestling fans have probably seen your face in some other fed. So FMW pushes the guy people know in order to gain more viewers and more money. FMW, much like LPW, Inferno in particular, doesn't push the 'new blood' per se.

Again, look at Skyler (who lost his last two matches, both title matches, and yet and still has a World Title shot that he almost deserves). Look at Dunn. His FIRST match back, he gets a chance to compete for a shot at the Abandoned belt. Last time he was here Nick Bryson buried him in an Electric Chair Match. Alex O is a tag team champion, two shows after he returned. I wouldn't have gotten that shot with anyone else. Just saying, man. Also, you're 7-7-2. You forgot a loss.

As for Abel...

*claps*

That actually was a coherent rebuttal right there, not bad. Of course, you'd never be able to think that clearly if not for my mauling of you at Lethal Injection. But that, right there? Wasn't bad at all.

However, I never told you to pay attention, I had deemed you somewhat unreachable and was going to let you rot away but I see now that my methods do stick, long after first taught.

Still, I must say that clearly you don't understand how family and friends work. See, things you do for family and friends are not technically by your own doing because these things you wouldn't do for just anyone. Hence, their designation as 'family' and 'friends' makes it mandatory that you do what you can for them and take their feelings into account, it's called loyalty, something I practice yet isn't returned to me. It's what makes family, family and friends, friends.

To insinuate that deciding to try and be a good friend and family man is 'getting in my own way' is rather asinine given that being away from home so much makes your co-workers your family. Ultimately, your decision is pretty much made for you because no matter how you hate or dislike what you do, it's for a friend and you believe he'd do the same for you.

What you've said of me is not only a lie, but also like saying your raising of TJ is you getting in your own way because you don't have to raise him.

But he's got nothing else, so will you turn him away?

Probably not, because he's all you have, or had, too. Anyway, it's statements like this which leads me to believe that you beat the life out of that friend of yours for shits and giggles.

And isn't he, your FRIEND, why you started wrestling in the first place? Or was it because you were banned from boxing and felt as if you could bastardize the sport of kings because it's supposedly 'fake' enough for you to succeed with a right hook and a crisp left jab? Well lo and behold, judging by your Gold Card loss I guess wrestling isn't as fake as you thought.

Alas, you, Abel...are.

That or utterly stupid, one.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:11 am

Omega wrote:
OOC: David if I were you I'd pick who you wanted to feud with in the near future and roll with that one.

Other than that by all means carry on.

OOC: Great, thank you. Now...who to pick?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:44 am

Please Austin, don't try and tell me about how family works. It makes me feel all dirty. Although.... yeh curiosity got to me.... how do you try and teach that brother/son of yours about "family values"?

But you see what you never got all along is that while you may have been feeling pressure to do this or that for your family and friends that sense of "loyalty" you spoke of is supposed to be a two way street. If your family actually cared for you they would never have made you feel pressured you into things that weren't in your best interest, wouldn't you say?

kinda like my friend who tried very hard to destroy my life. Yeh I started out in this place for him, more or less. But I was too busy trying to do everything right by him and what did it get me. Fucked over!

So what should I do? How about I turn on everybody and spend every waking moment seeking instant self gratifiication. Or I could just assume that the one who let me down was never a true friend in the first place and as you said .....continue to care for the only family I've got left.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:37 am

RCA wrote:
Omega wrote:
But that's okay Chris, you keep thinking that I get my magical title shots by having a name value in FMW you might want to check yourself. I am 7-6-2 in FMW, and by any stretch of means that isn't a great record. So why exactly would I have name value other then the fact that I work on an open contract with this company and I get my name out by competing elsewhere?

You answered your own question, but:

Casual wrestling fan walks in, decides to watch FMW.

Sees three names.

Seth Omega
Matt Dunn
Dunnwood

One of the three is a nothing, and a nobody that stays afloat by ripping off Matt and sucking off Jaro.

One of the three is a stalwart of FMW that hasn't been around in I'd guess about a year.

One of these three competes in like eight different feds, and just so happens to hold a title in FMW's rival federation, a federation that has had some of FMW's finest in it.

He recognizes Option C. FMW sees this and it can probably be said that, I don't know, most casual wrestling fans have probably seen your face in some other fed. So FMW pushes the guy people know in order to gain more viewers and more money. FMW, much like LPW, Inferno in particular, doesn't push the 'new blood' per se.

Again, look at Skyler (who lost his last two matches, both title matches, and yet and still has a World Title shot that he almost deserves). Look at Dunn. His FIRST match back, he gets a chance to compete for a shot at the Abandoned belt. Last time he was here Nick Bryson buried him in an Electric Chair Match. Alex O is a tag team champion, two shows after he returned. I wouldn't have gotten that shot with anyone else. Just saying, man. Also, you're 7-7-2. You forgot a loss.

Meh, whatever. Case and point is if I was worth so much money I'd be wearing the Television Championship right now.

And that is just that. Sure I'm the LPW Hardcore Champion, but I didn't win that title by magically being worth money, I won it by simply driving knees into the skulls of those who stood in my way of my goal. And as much as I try to respect Hanniboo, well honestly I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to drive a firm knee in between his eyes as well.

OOC: Well personally I myself would mark for David GS vs PX...but getting PX to trash talk is pretty difficult I'd stick with some of the guys in the GCG and then work my way from there win or loss, which let us hope for streaks sake you keep winning.

Also, I'm petitioning that if David gets to 10 wins that we give him Goldberg treatment and randomly bump up his streak between tapings.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:00 am

Thing is, you can talk about your respect for stroke desire to drive a knee into the face of Sir Frost.

But you, sir, are forgetting something.

I am more than aware that I lost the match; but by the same vein, I was not beaten. And if you were one for researching your history, you'd know I'm very good at keeping people from what I see as my property.

Let me run some tapes for you;

Chris Austin: Which is why I present to you… Your new Abandoned Championship Number One Contender… CHRIS ‘RADICAL’ AUSTIN!

’I Remember Her Saying; I’m Already Dead…’

The intro to Interim General Manager, Mortus’ theme interrupted Chris before cutting out; the Lich King’s voice booming out from the P.A.

Mortus: You know what, Austin? We hate pretentious, presumptuous little cretin like you. However, We are also far too busy to come down to the ring and administer the correct lesson in knowing ones place. So here you have it. If you beat Michael tonight, We will give you a match with the Abandoned Champion next show.

Now, let us fast forward a little,

Cherry: And your winner, via pinfall, CHRIS! AUSTIN!

The referee holds Austin’s hands high, whilst at the same time, handing him the microphone.

Austin: AND I GIVE YOU! THE NEXT ABANDONED CHAMPION!

Pauses.

Austin: The Radical One... CHRIS! AUSTIN!

Austin prepares to speak once more, but his talk is cut by Real Solution #9 again, bringing forth General Manager’s Mortus onto the stage.

Mortus: You want the Abandoned Champion? Well, you beat Michael. So We shall keep to Our word.

Austin: Really?

Mortus: Of course. Just don’t expect it to be for the title.

Austin: What the hell? You can’t just do that to me! I’ve won! I’m the next Abandoned Champion!

Mortus: We have plans for the Abandoned Championship, Peon, and none of them involve you.

Now, I may not be in position to do that as it stands, but... Well, lets see what I arranged that very night;

Derrick sets up the limp Mortus in the electric chair as the crowd stamp their feet in unison with the anticipation. Derrick straps his opponent down, binding his wrists to the arm rests and his ankles to the chair legs before securing his neck and torso. Mortus is slowly coming too and begins to struggle against the restraints, realizing he is in a bad spot. The crowd are all screaming as Derrick takes a step back, admiring the predicament of his opponent before taking a moment to look at the screaming fans all around him. Hearts are beating fast in the chests of all those watching… nothing is as intense as this. Derrick slowly slips his hand over the red lever set up beside the chair… He takes a deep breath as Mortus shouts out in complete rage… He is about to pull the lever down… but suddenly the lights go out… The crowd all begin an uproar of confusion as nothing can be seen. Everything goes bitch black, all lights turn off… the meltatron flickers

Kross: What…. The…. Fuck?! What’s going on?!… I can’t see shit!

Rabbi: I… I don’t know… I can’t see anything… Did he pull the lever?… I didn’t catch it! I can’t see anything at all! Certainly no electricity. I… I think the powers went out!

Kross: No shit Sherlock… something funny about this though…

The meltatron finally flickers to show a weak image… Someone is standing in the power room for the arena… a figure basked in darkness as only the silhouette of him can be seen. The man turns to the camera, the image flickering… weakening… But for just a few seconds the image sharpens… Just as the man lights a gothic candle. The light is dim, but enough of the face is revealed in those few seconds to reveal the man who had cut the power… The image then fades and everything turns dark once more…

Rabbi: ETHAN BLACK! That was ETHAN BLACK himself!

Kross: That sly gothic fuck! You gotta’ love him!

The lights begin to flicker, creating a strobe effect in the arena as the power is slowly being restored. The crowd by now are screaming out in dismay as they watch in a slow motion effect in the strobe light as two more figures had entered the match. One man is beating down on Derrick, slamming fists into his body and face as another man is unstrapping Mortus from the electric chair. In one big flood of light, all goes back to normal as the lights come back on. The assailants are revealed…

Rabbi: Impossible! Cactus Sam! And… The World Heavyweight Champion! Eric Scorpio!!!

Kross: What the hell is going on?! This doesn’t make any sense at all!

Rabbi: Are… are they helping Mortus?!

Cactus Sam is landing strike after strike upon the weakened Derrick, landing solid strikes into his stomach to make him double over before finishing off the combo with a sickening upper cut which fashions a new spray of blood from Derricks lips as he is sent down to the ground. Mortus is on his feet by now having been freed, just in time as a crack of lightning sparked from the headpiece of the chair as power was restored to it. Eric simply pulled the lever to turn if off before he turned his attention to Mortus.

Rabbi: Oh my god! Cactus Sam just hit the Twelve Gauge on John Derrick! He’s laid him out flat!

Kross: Eric Scorpio wants a piece of the action naturally! Cactus is dragging Derrick up to his feet for him!

Rabbi: What the hell! Eric is running up to the ring side! Spring board! Cactus is now out of the way! Scorpion Hang Over! Scorpion Hang over from ringside to outside on John Derrick! Someone has to stop this! They’re gonna kill him!

Kross: Mortus now wants a piece! We still have a match here! But this has become a three on one!

Rabbi: Mortus is setting Derrick up! He wants to end this personally given the match is still going! NECOMANCY! That… that has got to be it now… Derrick can’t go on… ring the fucking bell someone… please!

The trio of Mortus, Cactus Sam and Eric Scorpio soon drag John Derrick to the chair, all strapping him in as he remains limp having been on the receiving end of three trademark moves. The headset is placed upon Derricks head, and all three members step back for a moment, all wearing smiles upon their twisted faces. The crowd cannot believe it… the uproar is like nothing that had ever been heard in any of the brand shows. No one can believe what was about to happen… There was no hope for Derrick this time… Hearts once more began to race… Fans eagerly awaiting for someone to come down and rescue John Derrick… But no one came… And Mortus was allowed to proceed, pressing his hands over the red lever… before slamming it down…

A loud crackle echoed through the arena as John Derrick tensed up, before pulsating violently as a few sparks let out. Everyone fell to silence… the whole arena becoming void of any sound except for the crackles and pops of energy emitting from the chair. Though only a few seconds passed… it felt a lot longer when Eric signalled for Mortus to lift the lever and stop the electrocution. As soon as it stopped, Derrick’s form went limp as smoke began to rise from his shoulders. Sam spat down at Derrick as Mortus could be heard laughing as he removed the headset from Derrick, moving to stand behind the chair to block the path of paramedics who ran down to try and aid Derrick. By now… Eric had a mic in his hands… No doubt a message was in the making…

Now, the fact of the matter is, perhaps you should focus a little more; lord knows you don't have bills to worry about now. Because I promise you; you will not become the Abandoned Champion if I do not want you to be.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:04 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Please Austin, don't try and tell me about how family works. It makes me feel all dirty. Although.... yeh curiosity got to me.... how do you try and teach that brother/son of yours about "family values"?

But you see what you never got all along is that while you may have been feeling pressure to do this or that for your family and friends that sense of "loyalty" you spoke of is supposed to be a two way street. If your family actually cared for you they would never have made you feel pressured you into things that weren't in your best interest, wouldn't you say?

kinda like my friend who tried very hard to destroy my life. Yeh I started out in this place for him, more or less. But I was too busy trying to do everything right by him and what did it get me. Fucked over!

So what should I do? How about I turn on everybody and spend every waking moment seeking instant self gratifiication. Or I could just assume that the one who let me down was never a true friend in the first place and as you said .....continue to care for the only family I've got left.

Point by point:

1. I don't care how this or that makes you feel. These are facts, facts you can't argue. And I'll teach him, no need to worry.

2. Never said I felt pressure. I said it was mandatory that it be done. I was perfectly fine with it. Not OK with it, but I didn't mind.

3. Fucked over? You won the Gold Card and was FMW's darling. The only matches you had lost were to Drew, CXC, and myself. Hell, it's not my fault you decided to wait on cashing in the Gold Card just because some woman was standing in the way of a man with apparent one-punch KO power.

4. Why are you asking me? I'm not exactly your friend, what you do doesn't concern me at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:22 am

Why in the hell is everyone talking about my title?

Seth, Dunn... just stop making yourselves look stupid. You, Dunn, lost the triple threat and your shot. Therefore, Mr. Anxiety or not, you have no say in the matter.

And Seth, I'll still be Distortion Team Captain after 11.3. There's no fucking doubt about that. So stop talking like you're already the champion. Because you won't ever be as long as I hold the belt.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:24 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:

And Seth, I'll still be Distortion Team Captain after 11.3. There's no fucking doubt about that. So stop talking like you're already the champion. Because you won't ever be as long as I hold the belt.

this

I dont need to say anything else.

OOC:
This show was alright. I think that the excessive sweraing is, well, excessive. We're trying to make this like a real TV show, and seemingly every character swears like they just learned what the words are. It gets annoying to read after a while, and we definately wouldnt be allowed to keep stuff like that "on air". Sure, I may sound nitpicky, but reading "FUCKING SHIT BALL CUNT" or something similar seemingly 5 times a match and even more in the segments really ruins it for me.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:56 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:

Seth, Dunn... just stop making yourselves look stupid. You, Dunn, lost the triple threat and your shot. Therefore, Mr. Anxiety or not, you have no say in the matter.

I have every say in the matter. All Abandoned Title matches, with very few exceptions, like, cage match varients for the most part, are none disqualification and easily interfered with.

Me coming down, hitting you in the face with a shovel, and then dumping you in the middle of the ring, or in an acid bath, or whatever gimmick you find yourself in. I can easily cost either you or Sir Omega the match; I can also talk people into doing that for me.

In addition; I think you may forget how in the ear I am of the powers that be.

Further more, actually, come to think about it, I didn't mention your title at all, recently.
I said I could arrange for Seth NOT to win it if so I wanted, and produced old footage of how I've kept someone from the aformentioned in the past, as well as how I could arrange it this time.

The Abandoned Title is still mine, Sir Frost, and I'm hardly impressed by the tough talk of the man who spent all of five minutes talking to the beautiful Miss. Hyde then bugged out scared to a Corruption taping; then disappeared for the best part of a week.

I always saw Distortion/Anxiety as an 'After Water-shed' program, where language was not going to be an issue.
You use the term Safe Harbor over there, I believe.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 am

the nick bryson wrote:

OOC:
This show was alright. I think that the excessive sweraing is, well, excessive. We're trying to make this like a real TV show, and seemingly every character swears like they just learned what the words are. It gets annoying to read after a while, and we definately wouldnt be allowed to keep stuff like that "on air". Sure, I may sound nitpicky, but reading "FUCKING SHIT BALL CUNT" or something similar seemingly 5 times a match and even more in the segments really ruins it for me.

This broadcast of Distortion was roughly 11,800 words. Due to a complaint from an anonymous viewer (Nick Bryson, phone number 555-12485) The Celt on behalf of FMW found:
29 uses of the word fuck or fucking or motherfucker, or motherfucking
11 uses of the word shit
0 uses of the word cunt
5 uses of the word pussy
5 uses of the word piss
3 uses of the word bastard
1 use of the word slut
2 uses of the word cock
0 uses of the word tits
0 uses of the word cum
0 uses of the word sex
56 “swears” in total

11800 words=100%
118 words=1%
56 swear words=0.48% (roughly)

Thus 0.48% (less than half a percent) of the show was swearing.

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Graph2

The answer is Bryson is a pussy and needs to STFU
That's one thing I always hate about Americans, a lot of them hate swearing for some reason (probably due to the country being founded by religious types) despite it be a very necessary part of every single language and culture on earth.

Sorry Bry-Bry but I love me my swearing

*One use of he word asshole failed to make this report due to an oversight. Opps.

Last edited by The Celt on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 pm

^ Give this man an FMP or 3.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Ha. Nick Brysowned.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:

See that's where you're wrong Hannibal. You live this lie where you pretend that you're Mr. Underrated, you always play the underdog role, you always have to be the longshot for the win.

But see that changes now. You're not facing Leon Caprice, who was primed to be the champion for months now. You're not facing Skyler Striker, a man who is "above" the Abandoned Championship. You're not facing Slegna, you're not facing Koldan Izamawhogiveabluefuck, you're not facing VanGuard, or Syanide, or Apostasy, you're not facing anyone that you've ever seen before.

See I came into this match after losing to the new tag team champions, and I came into this match and I was proclaimed the underdog, I was proclaimed the long shot for the win against Matthew P Dunn and Matthew P Dunn Lite. But somehow, someway, I just magically managed to defeat two of the top contenders in one match, a match that I had never been in, a match that I probably shouldn't have won, a match that probably cost people in Vegas millions upon millions of dollars.

You're no longer the underdog...you're no longer Mr. Underrated...you're not anything but the next name, the next victim, the next paycheck...you're the money I eat with, you're the money that pays my bills, you're the money that makes sure I'm able to keep doing what I do best, that I can afford to travel show to show and I can keep kicking people in the face over and over. That is all you Hannibal Frost, you're the marked man...you're Mr. Overrated...you're my meal ticket, and beating you...well that will just make me worth that much more here...and that much more elsewhere.

You have a target painted on your skull sir, and you should know damn well that I plan on kicking that target right dead center and taking away something that you are contributing to the bastardization of.

Syanide and Quint won't save your ass this time, it's just going to be you and me. You've proven that you can sit and look in the eyes of ghosts, you've proven you can deal with Stay Prim Marshmellow Men...but can you stay in the ring with your nightmare?

Sleep on it Hannibal...get plenty of rest my meal ticket, because in due time you'll be bitching from the cheap seats again.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:52 pm

I hear voices in my head, they counsel me, they understand, they talk to me

Back on the lyrics thing again.

But what if I did though? What if I heard voices? Would they sound like

I hate you, Chris. You've shat on everything I worked for...all for some gold.

or maybe would it be more of a

You don't deserve pity, praise. You've forgotten what it means to be your own man. You're nothing but a bitch ass maggot that panders to people who don't really give a shit about you, all to be remembered as the insufferable herpes cluster you are.

Who knows?

And why the hell would I say that about myself? I'm fucking awesome as I well know.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Dunn wrote:
Thing is, you can talk about your respect for stroke desire to drive a knee into the face of Sir Frost.

But you, sir, are forgetting something.

I am more than aware that I lost the match; but by the same vein, I was not beaten. And if you were one for researching your history, you'd know I'm very good at keeping people from what I see as my property.

Let me run some tapes for you;

Chris Austin: Which is why I present to you… Your new Abandoned Championship Number One Contender… CHRIS ‘RADICAL’ AUSTIN!

’I Remember Her Saying; I’m Already Dead…’

The intro to Interim General Manager, Mortus’ theme interrupted Chris before cutting out; the Lich King’s voice booming out from the P.A.

Mortus: You know what, Austin? We hate pretentious, presumptuous little cretin like you. However, We are also far too busy to come down to the ring and administer the correct lesson in knowing ones place. So here you have it. If you beat Michael tonight, We will give you a match with the Abandoned Champion next show.

Now, let us fast forward a little,

Cherry: And your winner, via pinfall, CHRIS! AUSTIN!

The referee holds Austin’s hands high, whilst at the same time, handing him the microphone.

Austin: AND I GIVE YOU! THE NEXT ABANDONED CHAMPION!

Pauses.

Austin: The Radical One... CHRIS! AUSTIN!

Austin prepares to speak once more, but his talk is cut by Real Solution #9 again, bringing forth General Manager’s Mortus onto the stage.

Mortus: You want the Abandoned Champion? Well, you beat Michael. So We shall keep to Our word.

Austin: Really?

Mortus: Of course. Just don’t expect it to be for the title.

Austin: What the hell? You can’t just do that to me! I’ve won! I’m the next Abandoned Champion!

Mortus: We have plans for the Abandoned Championship, Peon, and none of them involve you.

Now, I may not be in position to do that as it stands, but... Well, lets see what I arranged that very night;

Derrick sets up the limp Mortus in the electric chair as the crowd stamp their feet in unison with the anticipation. Derrick straps his opponent down, binding his wrists to the arm rests and his ankles to the chair legs before securing his neck and torso. Mortus is slowly coming too and begins to struggle against the restraints, realizing he is in a bad spot. The crowd are all screaming as Derrick takes a step back, admiring the predicament of his opponent before taking a moment to look at the screaming fans all around him. Hearts are beating fast in the chests of all those watching… nothing is as intense as this. Derrick slowly slips his hand over the red lever set up beside the chair… He takes a deep breath as Mortus shouts out in complete rage… He is about to pull the lever down… but suddenly the lights go out… The crowd all begin an uproar of confusion as nothing can be seen. Everything goes bitch black, all lights turn off… the meltatron flickers

Kross: What…. The…. Fuck?! What’s going on?!… I can’t see shit!

Rabbi: I… I don’t know… I can’t see anything… Did he pull the lever?… I didn’t catch it! I can’t see anything at all! Certainly no electricity. I… I think the powers went out!

Kross: No shit Sherlock… something funny about this though…

The meltatron finally flickers to show a weak image… Someone is standing in the power room for the arena… a figure basked in darkness as only the silhouette of him can be seen. The man turns to the camera, the image flickering… weakening… But for just a few seconds the image sharpens… Just as the man lights a gothic candle. The light is dim, but enough of the face is revealed in those few seconds to reveal the man who had cut the power… The image then fades and everything turns dark once more…

Rabbi: ETHAN BLACK! That was ETHAN BLACK himself!

Kross: That sly gothic fuck! You gotta’ love him!

The lights begin to flicker, creating a strobe effect in the arena as the power is slowly being restored. The crowd by now are screaming out in dismay as they watch in a slow motion effect in the strobe light as two more figures had entered the match. One man is beating down on Derrick, slamming fists into his body and face as another man is unstrapping Mortus from the electric chair. In one big flood of light, all goes back to normal as the lights come back on. The assailants are revealed…

Rabbi: Impossible! Cactus Sam! And… The World Heavyweight Champion! Eric Scorpio!!!

Kross: What the hell is going on?! This doesn’t make any sense at all!

Rabbi: Are… are they helping Mortus?!

Cactus Sam is landing strike after strike upon the weakened Derrick, landing solid strikes into his stomach to make him double over before finishing off the combo with a sickening upper cut which fashions a new spray of blood from Derricks lips as he is sent down to the ground. Mortus is on his feet by now having been freed, just in time as a crack of lightning sparked from the headpiece of the chair as power was restored to it. Eric simply pulled the lever to turn if off before he turned his attention to Mortus.

Rabbi: Oh my god! Cactus Sam just hit the Twelve Gauge on John Derrick! He’s laid him out flat!

Kross: Eric Scorpio wants a piece of the action naturally! Cactus is dragging Derrick up to his feet for him!

Rabbi: What the hell! Eric is running up to the ring side! Spring board! Cactus is now out of the way! Scorpion Hang Over! Scorpion Hang over from ringside to outside on John Derrick! Someone has to stop this! They’re gonna kill him!

Kross: Mortus now wants a piece! We still have a match here! But this has become a three on one!

Rabbi: Mortus is setting Derrick up! He wants to end this personally given the match is still going! NECOMANCY! That… that has got to be it now… Derrick can’t go on… ring the fucking bell someone… please!

The trio of Mortus, Cactus Sam and Eric Scorpio soon drag John Derrick to the chair, all strapping him in as he remains limp having been on the receiving end of three trademark moves. The headset is placed upon Derricks head, and all three members step back for a moment, all wearing smiles upon their twisted faces. The crowd cannot believe it… the uproar is like nothing that had ever been heard in any of the brand shows. No one can believe what was about to happen… There was no hope for Derrick this time… Hearts once more began to race… Fans eagerly awaiting for someone to come down and rescue John Derrick… But no one came… And Mortus was allowed to proceed, pressing his hands over the red lever… before slamming it down…

A loud crackle echoed through the arena as John Derrick tensed up, before pulsating violently as a few sparks let out. Everyone fell to silence… the whole arena becoming void of any sound except for the crackles and pops of energy emitting from the chair. Though only a few seconds passed… it felt a lot longer when Eric signalled for Mortus to lift the lever and stop the electrocution. As soon as it stopped, Derrick’s form went limp as smoke began to rise from his shoulders. Sam spat down at Derrick as Mortus could be heard laughing as he removed the headset from Derrick, moving to stand behind the chair to block the path of paramedics who ran down to try and aid Derrick. By now… Eric had a mic in his hands… No doubt a message was in the making…

Now, the fact of the matter is, perhaps you should focus a little more; lord knows you don't have bills to worry about now. Because I promise you; you will not become the Abandoned Champion if I do not want you to be.

You guys were horrible at writing Kross.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Imagine if I were Radical...

oh the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Whitt: Not a bad show, by any stretch of the imagination, I'd say. GSW could do better, though. But still, not bad. Now, that Seth Omega guy...I think I've heard his name before.

Crusoe: Yeah, because he's in just about every other fed but ours.

Whitt: Oh yeah, that guy! No matter what his record is, he sucks. He lost to that Scott Oliver Steele character...who happens to be part of our fed!

Crusoe: And he NEVER shuts up about it. Ugh.

Whitt: Yeah. Anyway, decent show, but, just reminding you, Gold Standard Wrestling does it better! Always has, always will!
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Apathy: ...if Gold Standard Wrestling does it better, why are y'all here?

I know what your little biographical blurb says but that doesn't make a lick of sense considering it all seems like a ploy to use a bigger federation (this one) to get publicity for a smaller one (the one you hail from).

Your entire logical and gimmick are faulty. Swing and a miss.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 pm

GSW need a color commentator?

Double my salary and i'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

I know what your little biographical blurb says but that doesn't make a lick of sense considering it all seems like a ploy to use a bigger federation (this one) to get publicity for a smaller one (the one you hail from).

Whitt: And how is that, Mister...Apathy, is it? God, that sounds like a horrible gimmick. Who allowed you to do that? Anyway, sir, how is what we're doing "faulty"? We're lacking money and fans. We show up here, myself and Crusoe, rep Gold Standard, and beat your guys. Your fans see us, me, "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt, for the most part, beat up on your guys. And then they want to know more about GSW. And then they tune in to our shows. And then we keep them there with our action. You lose fans, we can fans, all by beating your top talent. All by ME beating your top talent. We get the word out, and show how good we are. How is that "faulty"?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:18 pm

You thinking you can beat anyone is a fucking miracle itself.

You have the potential of Hammond Egger and Zachariah, with the mouth of Scott Oliver Steele.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:21 pm

OOC: The lulz in that post are fantastic to me.

Whitt: This is Seth Omega? A lot wider than I was expecting. Lay off the Burger King, man, you might actually be intimidating then.

Crusoe: Jeff would 'ave no trouble beatin' ya, Omega. You or anyone else on this roster. There's a reason he's called "Truly Talented." And if ya want to get the real picture, why not step in the ring with 'im?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Seth,

If you are going to talk to yourself go and do it in front of a mirror like decent folk do so we don't have to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:27 pm

OOC: I think the swearing thing was more of a density issue than anything.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Jeff Whitt is truly talented, no other man has been on his back more...outside of Perez Hilton. Not other man has put more men over, besides the Brooklyn Brawler, and no other man could job to RAMPAGE when he's drunk off his ass other than Jeff Whitt.

Bravo, sir bravo.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Seth...

This whole "underdog" thing you keep spouting off about... I can't argue with. You're right. The only difference is that I was good enough to prove that my being underestimated was a mistake.

You on the other hand... are the underdog because you suck. Who cares if you beat a loser and a has been? I sure as hell don't. Dunn will never see my title as long as I have it and Jack won't see a win unless someone tapes the word to their boot and breaks it off in his ass.

You, sir, might just be able to go far in this business, but it won't be against me.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:46 pm

S.O.S. wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

Whitt: And how is that, Mister...Apathy, is it? God, that sounds like a horrible gimmick. Who allowed you to do that? Anyway, sir, how is what we're doing "faulty"? We're lacking money and fans. We show up here, myself and Crusoe, rep Gold Standard, and beat your guys. Your fans see us, me, "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt, for the most part, beat up on your guys. And then they want to know more about GSW. And then they tune in to our shows. And then we keep them there with our action. You lose fans, we can fans, all by beating your top talent. All by ME beating your top talent. We get the word out, and show how good we are. How is that "faulty"?

Apathy: If you're lacking money and fans, its because no one wants to watch a program where an utter and complete moron is their marquee star. Assuming that I've never heard of your dung heap (nor has any one else here by their lack of reactions), that means it must be an utter shit hole.

Also. If you confirm what I said by merely repeating my words using different adjectives, it makes you look like a fucking dumbass. Apathy isn't a gimmick. Its a lack of emotional investment in things. Like how I feel towards you right now.

Let your mildly retarded manservant speak for you from now own. It provides more entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Really now?

Then how do you explain your loss to Dunnwood?

Oh...yeah...that...but but but...

Yeah, shut up Hannibal. You lost to Dunnwood right in the middle of the ring, you know it and I know it. So I score a pinfall over a man who pinned you last and now I'm all the sudden not going to be able to beat you?

Let me explain something to you Hannibal, Dunnwood is more talented than you give him credit for, Matthew P. Dunn is more talented than you give him credit for, and you want to magically take away the fact that I just beat both of them in one match?

Get real son. I'll go far in this company, because of guys like you. You're going to take your eye off me and before you know it you'll be lying in the center of the ring trying to remember what you ate for lunch, because all you can taste is the leather off a giant boot. The only thing you'll understand is a lariat to the face, your ears will ring...and then you'll know Hannibal. I see through you, you're nothing more than a sad little man whose luck is going to run out.

Open your eyes to the future, your time of bastarding Distortion and the belt are over. It isn't House of HavOc this time...it isn't some fucking Elimination Chamber where someone wears me down before I get to you...this time it will be you and me, and I'll end you one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:

You on the other hand... are the underdog because you suck. Who cares if you beat a loser and a has been? I sure as hell don't. Dunn will never see my title as long as I have it and Jack won't see a win unless someone tapes the word to their boot and breaks it off in his ass.

You know what, allow me to shed the mask, just a moment, because quite frankly, you're irritating me, I'm not in the best of moods thanks to a little bit of news I came across just quite recently, and in all honesty, I have had it with your fucking mouth.

Hannibal Frost, the success story, was completely crafted by the stable HavOc, merely by association and inclusion did you get anywhere. I remember when you were still a fresh faced nobody who spoke to the ghost of his dead girlfriend with some sort of divine mission for the world, then you were possessed by a charming British accented Demon, my oh my, that doesn't stink of the fear incarnate gimmick at all, and then came HavOc, and then I don't know if you disappeared into the fucking void or started sucking dick on a professional level or what, and now you're back, winning my title in your little friends twisted little circlejerk escape from the orgyhouse match or whatever it is.

Ok. Fair play to you.

But then you go and call me a has been? I do beg to ask, under what criteria are you making this horrendous claim? Because I dare put on a show and elect to take the most difficult method of winning a cage triple threat, to entertain the fans of the division you are supposedly the top guy of? Because I come a fraction of a second away from being the one who was going to face you next week, and actually leaving Dunnwood in a state for Seth to get the pin in the first place? That makes me a has been?

And, you know what, you made me break fucking character as well. I hate that.

And thus, I have decided, you're going to die, sir. You're going to get fucked worse than Annalisa. Oh, low blow for the new Abandoned Champion? Seth can get it next for riding my fucking coat tails later, you, Hannibal, I promise, will not be leading Distortion into the War Games.

Congratulations, Omega. Because I don't care if you want it, I don't care the expense, I don't care if all my bones are broken...

I will be at Distortion 11.3, and I will personally see to it that you fail, Frost.

Oderint Dum Metuant. You've rubbed me the wrong way for the last fucking time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next