Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+17
the nick bryson
Hannibal Frost
Villain Within
The Celt
Abel Steele
Slegna
Rottata
Alex O'Rion
Cactus Sam
David GS
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
Edible14
RCA
iDeAndes
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Omega wrote:
Yeah, shut up Hannibal. You lost to Dunnwood right in the middle of the ring, you know it and I know it. So I score a pinfall over a man who pinned you last and now I'm all the sudden not going to be able to beat you?

Anyone who's anyone in the wrestling business knows that the 'I beat X, X beat you therefore I beat you' logic is worth a big fat nothing.

Also, Matthew, bitter much?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:52 pm

The logic may be flawed, but until Hannibal proves it he can't beat me.

Period.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:05 pm

So this means, according to you "Hannibal Frost beat Chris Kelson, whom Seth Omega could not beat, therefore Seth Omega cannot beat Hannibal Frost."

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:11 pm

By that logic I can beat every person in this federation.

I like this logic.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 pm

If Alex likes it, it can't be that good.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Hey that's not tr.....

Fuck you bye, fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 pm

OOC: This place makes me laugh sometimes.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Hey that's not tr.....

Fuck you bye, fuck you.

What?

It was a joke.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 am

Apathy: Frosting the Title - Sub-genre of Showstopping the Title, Frosting the Title (or "Frosting") consists of winning a championship match in a multi-man clusterfuck only to lose the title soon after in singles competition. Frosting can, however, be avoided should you face someone whom the audience finds repulsive on multiple levels (see Skyler Striker) or someone blamelessly tied to the stigma by attempting to emulate their idol (see Leon Caprice).

Though please. Beat Seth Omega. If you don't, you truthfully are utterly worthless.

Last edited by iDeAndes on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 am

OOC: Epic.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 am

OOC:
my reaction to Frosting the title:
FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 1276937669207

I can't believe you created a sub-meme of Showstopping the title for Frost. That's cold as the grave brah.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:15 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Omega wrote:
Yeah, shut up Hannibal. You lost to Dunnwood right in the middle of the ring, you know it and I know it. So I score a pinfall over a man who pinned you last and now I'm all the sudden not going to be able to beat you?

Also, Matthew, bitter much?

Don't talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:29 am

Scary as ever.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:05 am

Not really trying, I have no interest in you as it stands.

I could always queue the music?

Mr. Crowley...
What went on in your head?
Oh, Mr. Crowley...
Did you speak to the dead?

Hmmm, lyrix is funz.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:42 am

OOC: De is an asshole. But his shit is funny... so it's okay.

IC:

Dunn... c'mon. Why the attitude?

The realization that your:

Sad?

Pathetic?

A really sore loser?

I'm as understanding as the next guy, but I'm not gonna' sit by and let my name get trashed. That being said, I'm not gonna wallow in lies and fabricated tales of awesome like the next guy, though.

Why'd you get so mad, Dunn? Because I just happen to be speaking the truth. You came back, lost, and now the title you want so much is sticking with me for a good little while. It sucks, I know. I lost my comeback match to Skyler and Leon. Then, I lost to Dunnwood. It took me a while to get on my feet, but once I did... I took this shiny little toy I've got hanging up in my glass cabinet at the moment.

It just bothers me that you think you can actually mold the outcome of my matches to your liking. You know, I really dare you to try. I love breaking my foot off in people's asses. It excites me to know end. And seeing as how the closest you'll get to this title is an interference? Please, go for it.

So don't get all "Grr, I broked my character meme nooberz" with me. I'll break your shit in half. I reeeaaalllyyy don't have the time for has been, past time, Mr. Dead Brand fucks like yourself.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:05 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
It just bothers me that you think you can actually mold the outcome of my matches to your liking. You know, I really dare you to try. I love breaking my foot off in people's asses. It excites me to know end. And seeing as how the closest you'll get to this title is an interference? Please, go for it.

I'm there.

You see, Frost, I've played Full Metal Wrestling and all its employees like a game of chess since roughly U1; that's when I moved my first pawn.

Since then, I have calculated the downfall of countless men; yourself included. Here's the thing; you're still the same little sob story you've always been. You're just a sob story that has something I want. And as I don't have a match with you upcoming as a result of Seth pinning the man I laid to waste, it'll be almost as pleasing to me to pull strings so that he becomes the champion then I'll take the belt from Seth at a later date.

When is that later date? It's whenever I feel like it. The board loves me; they're very open to my suggestions.

I've digressed.

I can mold the outcome of your matches to my liking. I've done it before, and I'll do it again. The number of ways I can do this is unbelievably vast.

As I said, I promise.

I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:08 am

I'd jot that down in my date book, but unfortunately... all those spaces are filled with title defenses. Oddly, you don't appear to be a part of any of those.

And despite what John Ritter wanted us all to think... three's a crowd.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:09 am

All these downfalls of men you calculated.

Yet you still find a way to fail to gain what you want most. Either that or you aren't getting that well, if you stopped planning and orchestrating and just you know, actually did it you might have that belt that you want so badly.

Something tells me that maybe, you're just an average chess player but I can't play worth a damn so you've got that going for you.

You probably should've exerted your 'authority' on Anxiety instead of letting Ethan Black step show all over your toes when he put people like me and Michael James in a Abandoned Title match while you sat on the sideline, trying to mask the ineptitude that you felt by being a puppeteer of Sam in order to make sure you had something worthy double-taking towards, since SoCal took a giant shit on your last accomplishment.

Wow...that really sounds like something I wouldn't have said, unless it was a year or so ago...

Fucking Alex and his fucking liquor cubes.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 am

Ethan Black was a better chess player than I, in that he was a wretched excuse for a human being who would throw a fit if he didn't get what he wanted; akin to a baby and its toy; who also had the good fortune of being confused to be worth a damn.

But, sir, I'll deal with you in due course. I understand a potential angle; new tag team champion, how about you trash talk one half of the best tag team champions of FMW history to cement your dominance over what Sam and myself left a dead division; because really, was the division left with anyone worth a damn? Has tag team wrestling been exciting since I've been gone?

Or, alternatively, you're bored, and no one else can rise to an intellectual level on par, or in some instances, superior, to yours. No one who is as freely available as myself to discuss, debate or argue with, at least.

But as I said; due course. Right now I'm kindly informing Frost I'm going to screw him out of his title. When I'm done, perhaps I'll take part in one of your little class spiels that no one else, specifically the intended targets of your lesson, seem to pay any heed to.

Hannibal Frost wrote:
I'd jot that down in my date book, but unfortunately... all those spaces are filled with title defenses. Oddly, you don't appear to be a part of any of those.

And despite what John Ritter wanted us all to think... three's a crowd.

Why are you so hung up on the idea that because I'm not invited to the dance, I'm not going to make my presence felt?

You seem to be confusing me for someone who plays by the rules instated by others. Don't. You should know better.

Last edited by Dunn on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 am

Dunn wrote:

Or, alternatively, you're bored, and no one else can rise to an intellectual level on par, or in some instances, superior, to yours. No one who is as freely available as myself to discuss, debate or argue with, at least.

It's this one.

Yes, you're smart.

Last edited by RCA on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:47 am

Thought it might be, angle one would make a lot of sense though, and could be considered a worthy investment of time to raise the interest in yourself, however.

Sorry, I thought you might of recognised that. But then, you are just the student, am I correct?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 am

Dunn wrote:
Thought it might be, angle one would make a lot of sense though, and could be considered a worthy investment of time to raise the interest in yourself, however.

Sorry, I thought you might of recognised that. But then, you are just the student, am I correct?

OOC: LOL.

IC: It would've been angle one if Korran or Sublime were around.

Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:06 am

Ouch. =(

We both know SoCal were never really worth anything, with their mighty, what was it, four title defenses over the space of nigh on a year?

Poor attempt to get under my skin.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 am

It was two but let's work with the number four.

You held the belts over six months with Sam, we won't count that 37 day or so thing with Nick. In fact it was like 203 days I think as the Cancer.

You had two defenses, which was right on pace to hit that four defenses a year crap. Much like Ethan Black did and people dare not associate his name with anything worth praising.

Now, if he's better than you at ANYTHING, especially the 'long game' or whatever...should I really give you props?
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 am

I wasn't talking about mine and Sam's reign; I was talking about me; bringing my personal reign time up to 240 days, personally. 35 days behind Crash scene.

And as you correctly stated, and I had to actually look up; but then, ones memory is not going to be what it used to be after wrestling in the fashion I did for so long, not to mention over my 2 defenses I beat 7 teams compared to everyone elses 2.

Also, there's a difference between Speed Chess (Ethan's thing) and a Long Game stroke Xanatos Gambit (my thing).

Last edited by Dunn on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:37 am

Apathy: Y'might also want to point out the quality of opponents, Dunn. Including Austin's current partner.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:45 am

The Celt wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:

The answer is Bryson is a pussy and needs to STFU
That's one thing I always hate about Americans, a lot of them hate swearing for some reason (probably due to the country being founded by religious types) despite it be a very necessary part of every single language and culture on earth.

Sorry Bry-Bry but I love me my swearing

Do you feel accomplished now?

I can not believe you seriously spent the time trying to figure all that out.

Here, celt, maybe you can get behind this:

Fuck you and your fucking bullshit rebuttal. You're a fucking miniscule prick in this hell hole. Go be irrelevent somewhere else.

OOC: Who cares if you "loves your swearing". I dont hate swearing, dont even dislike it, but writing it and reading it multiple times a match is beyond pointless and excessive. How are words "fuck, shit, cock, damn, bitch, cum, etc." a "very necessary part" of any language? Maybe if youre 11 and just learning what those words mean, giggle giggle. Clearly, we dont care that they're "necessary". The words are, generally speaking, meant to provide a certain level of impact because its just so awe inspiring or blatantly violent that it resorts to you being unable to say anything else. If anything, having a "HOLY SHIT" moment at least 2-3 times a match reduces the effect of the word(s) and the moments in general, ultimately hurting the final product. We've become so desensitized to them that they're even MORE useless now. Its beyond retardation and a chore to read.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:53 am

Easy tiger. This is something that started OOC, then someow turned IC, and now I don't know what it is. But let's be civil.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
OOC: De is an asshole. But his shit is funny... so it's okay.

IC:

Dunn... c'mon. Why the attitude?

The realization that your:

Sad?

Pathetic?

A really sore loser?

I'm as understanding as the next guy, but I'm not gonna' sit by and let my name get trashed. That being said, I'm not gonna wallow in lies and fabricated tales of awesome like the next guy, though.

Why'd you get so mad, Dunn? Because I just happen to be speaking the truth. You came back, lost, and now the title you want so much is sticking with me for a good little while. It sucks, I know. I lost my comeback match to Skyler and Leon. Then, I lost to Dunnwood. It took me a while to get on my feet, but once I did... I took this shiny little toy I've got hanging up in my glass cabinet at the moment.

So don't get all "Grr, I broked my character meme nooberz" with me. I'll break your shit in half. I reeeaaalllyyy don't have the time for has been, past time, Mr. Dead Brand fucks like yourself.

Hey fuckstick, you keep overlooking me and I'll make damn sure you don't walk home with that belt.

Speaking of which, I've got a personal bone to pick with you. You may remember a little thing that happened to a family member of mine. My cousin Drew Michaels? Yeah...you and your group of misfits saw fit to try and rip the flesh off his body and end his career. And while Drew may have forgiven you for it, I personally haven't. I've extracted partial revenge against one culprit, and you best believe your brokeback mountain cowboy ass is next.

Also Frosting, before you say somebody is a "wash up" you might want to wait until after you step in the ring with them...or wait until after you step in the ring with their opponent, because you just fucking buried yourself you stupid shit. You called Dunn a washed up hasbeen after he lost to me, so if you lose to me what exactly does that make you? Answer kids? A washed up hasbeen. Promo cutting 101, good stuff...good good good stuff.

And I'm also glad breaking your foot off in some people's asses gets you so excited. Everyone just loves to hear anything involving their ass excites their opponent. Now I'm not saying your a cocksmoker, but if the cowboy hat fits...

You don't have anymore time Hannibal, you've rode the coattails of HavOc. Then you "became" a broken version of HavOc, and now you're just standing in the spotlight trying to soak it up while several hard working individuals who aren't pompus jackasses make names for themselves. It's okay Hannibal, your suffering will end soon enough...hell after you lose to me I just may replace your old washed up ass with David GS.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Omega wrote:
and now you're just standing in the spotlight trying to soak it up while several hard working individuals who aren't pompus jackasses make names for themselves.

I really hope you weren't trying to refer to yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW DISTORTION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next