Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+17
Ashburn
Nicholas Gray
Storm183
RCA
David GS
John Andrews
Easty
Sharpedo King
PBrooks
Bobino
Edible14
Jeff
Shock
MPD
Braxton
Vendetta
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for at 15.3?
Hardcore Match featuring four men looking to make a name
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap24%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Santana has to face off against the monsterous STORMMASTER
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap12%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Hell and Back match for a secret prize
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap41%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Anarchy Tournament to crown a UV champion
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap12%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Drew Michaels faces off against Nick Bryson
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:44 am

Care to share?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:49 pm

And risk being called a "meanie"? With such high level verbal sparring going on like that around here, I think I will just have to sit this out. I would never recover from such a well thought out assault on my being.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:51 pm

So your input was unnecessary. Cheers, now on your way mate.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
And risk being called a "meanie"? With such high level verbal sparring going on like that around here, I think I will just have to sit this out. I would never recover from such a well thought out assault on my being.

OOC: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sage: Whatevs Trevs, we're just not the type of girls to throw vulgar insults at people for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:

You know, it's times like these when I have a passing thought in my head. "I miss Rampage". And then, I come back to my senses.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Vendetta wrote:
So your input was unnecessary.

You could say that about 75% of what is said around here (and that is being generous). Just saying...
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Vendetta wrote:
So your input was unnecessary.

You could say that about 75% of what is said around here (and that is being generous). Just saying...

*looking at Drew* Since this is your last match and all...beer?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 pm

I am going to go with a "no" to that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 am

So this is it, eh? Your big finale, wasted on a man that despite his talent is only in this business to stroke his own ego and find ways to ensure the success of those he associates with.

Good luck with the rest of your life. I want you to always remember, that even if this is your last go around... you may be more decorated than me, people will see you as better than me and that you've admittedly made more of an impact on this federation than I ever could, probably.

But despite all of that, just know that even with all of these things going for you, when you faced me, one on one? I beat you decisively and left you unconscious.

Remember that. It was an honor to share this federation with you. See you around.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 am

RCA wrote:
So this is it, eh? Your big finale, wasted on a man that despite his talent is only in this business to stroke his own ego and find ways to ensure the success of those he associates with.

Good luck with the rest of your life. I want you to always remember, that even if this is your last go around... you may be more decorated than me, people will see you as better than me and that you've admittedly made more of an impact on this federation than I ever could, probably.

But despite all of that, just know that even with all of these things going for you, when you faced me, one on one? I beat you decisively and left you unconscious.

Remember that. It was an honor to share this federation with you. See you around. [/spiteful resentment]
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:37 am

RCA wrote:
Your big finale, wasted on a man that despite his talent is only in this business to stroke his own ego...

The same could be said for you, or anyone in wrestling. Get off your high horse.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:13 am

No you insolent piece of trash. I wrestled because I love what I do. I wrestled because I wanted to challenge myself and see where I stood, where I needed work, where I was proficient. Is it my fault that I usually came out on the winner's side? No, it just means I'm damn good. The best, even.

I don't wrestle to stroke my own ego. I just so happen to succeed at anything I choose to. Unfortunately for some people, I chose wrestling. But you don't have to worry about me kicking your ass anytime soon. Not like you have any sort of passion or real fortitude to stick it out in this place anyway. Fucking pussy.

Oooh, was that Pot. Kettle. Black? I think it was. Yeah, I know a velvet oasis when I see one and you look a lot like something that can get fucked.

As for you, David. I sense you don't like what I said. Are you unhappy that I'd rather face Drew Michaels than someone who's greatest claim to fame is having two great matches, that ended in even greater failure for you, with the best wrestler in this federation?

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 am

RCA wrote:
Yeah, I know a velvet oasis when I see one and you look a lot like something that can get fucked.

OOC: Triple A+ line, would laugh again.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:50 am

I'm not unhappy about anything at the moment. Speaking candidly, I'm actually a bit tickled. It's cute - you're butthurt because regardless of how good you are, both in the ring and at singing your own praises, you still aren't good enough to be Drew Michaels' last match.

He could've picked anyone, but did he pick you? No. He picked Nick Bryson - one of the real greats - and that's got you boiling.

I'll avenge those two losses in due course, but until then, I find hopping-mad Chris Austin a great deal more amusing then ... well, any other Chris Austin we've seen to date.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 am

Michaels didn't pick his last match. Bryson picked it for him.

Get your head out of your ass, David.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Eh. You're still pissed it isn't you, and I still find it woefully amusing. My point stands.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 pm

You know what? Yes, I am highly pissed off that the best in this federation today cannot face the best to ever step foot in this federation.

I am pissed off that I have repeatedly challenged Michaels on Ammunition programming for months now, and Deveraux has continually ignored my request when I made it perfectly clear that I wanted to prove once and for all that I was better than Drew Michaels before going on toward the Full Metal Wrestling Championship.

Does it bother me? Yes it does. But there is nothing I can do about it except for take it out on any and everyone who finds themselves unlucky enough to cross paths with yours truly at Lethal Injection. So you are correct, it does bother me.

Just like it should bother you that you've been relegated to being the ace in the hole for tag team situations when people had you pegged as the next great singles star. Just like it should bother you that ever since you've joined Y.N.G you've gotten none of the publicity and fame that you were promised. Sure, you got the main event slot in Anarchy, wonderful. They find a makeshift tag team and you along with any other group members mow 'em down.

But it's all hollow. This is not what you wanted. You wanted to succeed at every level, David. You are supposed to be favored to win the Ultraviolent Championship on Anarchy and you can't even get in the tournament over fucking Butters. BUTTERS.

He was too much of a coward to try to prolong the beatdown I handed him but suddenly he feels empowered because he's the number one draft pick of the red-headed stepchild's reborn sloppy seconds? After all, the title he may very well be poised to win doesn't mean anything compared to what the Celt is apparently barred from defending so... maybe you would have been perfect for this tournament.

But you're right. It does bother me. But at least I have a nice consolation prize. What do you have?

Where's the young phenom that supposedly pushed me to my limits? Where's the man with promise? Where's the sure-fire future champion that I defeated at Ultimatum 3? Where's the man I had anointed as the honor student of the class that I teach?

Gone. Relegated to doing the heavy lifting for a group he's supposed to be the crown jewel of.

Shame. You're more of a bitch than you made yourself out to be before we tore the house down in Washington, D.C. The sad thing is that you KNOW it and are too scared to do something about it. Had I known that what I've done to you would lead to this, perhaps I would have been a bit more merciful.

I would have crippled you.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Ha. Crippled, he says. You let him do it to Romeo, and he suddenly thinks he can do it to everyone else.

Am I a bit aimless at the moment? Yes, but as the proverb goes, this too shall pass. At least Y.N.G acknowledges me as its crown jewel, which is more than SoA ever did. Other than that, relatively little has changed - I know you probably don't believe me, but lucky for you, I'm one of those guys who backs up what he says.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:16 pm

David GS wrote:
Ha. Crippled, he says. You let him do it to Romeo, and he suddenly thinks he can do it to everyone else.

No, I know I can. I could've broken you in half at Ultimatum 3 but no, I showed mercy.

It may be an error now, but God help you when I get another chance.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Allow me to repeat myself: ha. You could've broken that DGS in half, true enough, but God help you if you assume he and I are the same man.

I do believe we're done here - as fun as it is watching you puff out your chest, I have more important matters to attend to. Come back when you've calmed down a bit, nobody likes a sourpuss who's had his favorite playmate taken away.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:30 pm

You're still here.

And you of all people know that I am never the same person I was last time.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 pm

RCA wrote:
You're still here.

And you of all people know that I am never the same person I was last time.

Yeah, I mean... he changes his moveset every other show at minimum. You never know what you're going to get.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:43 pm

In the words of Rowdy Roddy Piper, just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:30 pm

To be fair, given the choice, I would pick Nicholas anyway. However, that is less to do with him being a supposedly great talent, since we all really know that is not quite true, but instead because I want to knee his skull in until he forgets what subtraction is. No, Nicholas is not one of the all-time greats. He is instead someone who has made a career out of being in the right place in the right time to stab the right person in the back. You should watch out for that David, Nick does not see you as a crown jewel. Far from it. You are just the most talented of the people who will actually listen to the bile spewing out of his mouth so he knows he can ride you the highest before tossing you aside into the pile of scraps that is his past associations.

As for Christopher, stop whining and go wrestle all ready. I know and you know that you cannot bring yourself to walk away from this while you can still walk. Stop bullshitting and go smash in the faces of people like Nick and the fluffers for his ego he calls YNG and claim what you deserve. You my blessing and my support in any way I can give it even if you seem to have some misconceived notion that you are the best talent currently in this federation...

Because, for one more night, that crown still belongs to me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
...I want to knee his skull in until he forgets what subtraction is...

9.5/10
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Because, for one more night, that crown still belongs to me.

It appears that someone, somewhere, lied to you.

Shame.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:03 pm

I know. It was you when you tried to tell me you are the best currently active in the company. I just pointed it out. For a supposed teacher, you really are not keeping up well.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:44 am

Bryson: Theres quite a few people sounding a little butt devastated here. Lets clear the air a little bit.

Chris, have more sour grapes over the fact that Im such an important person I have my own show and a little thing called 'clout'. I mean, we're not exactly enemies here, so lets be frank. Real recognize real, so to speak. Drew is a cowardly douchebag, but I'm not an idiot. The lowest common denominator loves the guy and those people bring in ratings and thats what Im all about, maximizing my exposure, which leads to cash.

And to have a grudge over the fact that Im trying to make life easier for my associates? For shame. Seriously, for shame. In our cut throat industry its rare, if almost unheard of at all, to have someone like me look out for, let alone elevate, anyone as well as I have. To claim after one show that David is not the superstar that he is borders on delusion. David GS is turning heads and making headlines as well as the rest of YNG. Hes made the best career decision ever and I plan on keeping him on that path. Go team YNG.

You could almost call me a Saint. Did you get that joke? Get it?

Drew, to imply I'm anything less than amazing is simply retardation. I knew you were always in the ring a little too long than you should have been but damn, thats borderline. Its really gotten me suspicious about your mental health. After I crush your face I will gladly help send you to the finest hospital in the country to get that all checked out.

Actually, I wont, FMW will cover that. I'll send you a card though.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:04 am

Drew Michaels wrote:
I know. It was you when you tried to tell me you are the best currently active in the company. I just pointed it out. For a supposed teacher, you really are not keeping up well.

See, now you're confused. It's a bonafide fact that I am the best currently active in this company. It clearly isn't you because you can't defeat me.

And Nick, I don't care if you're helping your friends. I care about having a match with Drew. Which isn't happening. So there's that.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:17 am

Since it's not happening, kindly shut up about it. It's making you pissier than usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next