Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+17
Ashburn
Nicholas Gray
Storm183
RCA
David GS
John Andrews
Easty
Sharpedo King
PBrooks
Bobino
Edible14
Jeff
Shock
MPD
Braxton
Vendetta
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for at 15.3?
Hardcore Match featuring four men looking to make a name
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap24%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Santana has to face off against the monsterous STORMMASTER
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Hell and Back match for a secret prize
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap41%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Anarchy Tournament to crown a UV champion
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Drew Michaels faces off against Nick Bryson
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Are you mad that he's also hitting on the twins, or because he's talking like a Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Santana: We always get hit on, Gray, we're used to it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 pm

The Linguist: The Sharpedo King doesn't care about whatever the twins do... He doesn't care if they get beaten by StormMaster. I was the one asking about is a night out with two gorgeus Khardashian-looking beauties.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Are you mad that he's also hitting on the twins, or because he's talking like a Pokemon?

The pokemon thing.

I can't blame anyone for hitting on a pair of twins, no matter how vapid and insufferable.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:13 pm

OOC: HAHAHAHA I love everyone's insults to my girls! They're fucking hilarious!

Sage: Please do not compare us to the Kardassian sisters ever again please. Oh and P.S. My sister is totes gonna crush your Stormmaster. Just FYI.

Santana: I don't understand why people refer to us as 'insufferable'. I think we're very tolerable young women.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:50 am

Sage and Santana wrote:

Sage: Please do not compare us to the Kardassian sisters ever again please. Oh and P.S. My sister is totes gonna crush your Stormmaster. Just FYI.

Santana: I don't understand why people refer to us as 'insufferable'. I think we're very tolerable young women.

It's because everyone with half a brain knows you both have an agenda. You're on this roster, and you're both gunning for the same things that everyone else here is gunning for. Titles, fame, fortune, etc. And from the looks of you, you don't have much to offer as far as strength, speed or fighting experience. Unlike, say, Faith, who had some shoot fighting background before entering here. And yet... you're still here, challenging more established wrestlers.

It seems to me, and anyone that's been around long enough, that you're trying to use your looks and your charm to gain an advantage. So you'll understand that the wiser of us here just simply say "cute... now shutup". It's not because we're sexist, it's because we don't want to give you that advantage. And because some of us aren't 16 anymore, and aren't instantly fascinated by a better-than-average looking woman.

Fortunately for you, you've picked yourselves some good marks in SMUT. But perhaps you can now better understand the passing indifference that people like me might show you. Because when I say you're both insufferable, what I'm trying to say is that I see right through your act. I see exactly what you're trying to do and it's just irritating and patronizing to think that you could get away with such a plainly obvious ruse. And even more irritating is that some idiots here apparently fall for it.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:13 am

Edible14 wrote:
The pokemon thing.

Maybe he got hit in the head?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:24 am

Sage: We're actually nice to everyone who is nice to us. I only assumed that was etiquette. And just a correction, we've had previous wrestling experience before coming to FMW. We were the top of our class as well and we were the only girls there as well. Maybe you should get your facts right before you go throwing your own 'facts' around, sweetheart. And how dare you say we don't have strength, speed or fighting experience. You haven't seen what we can truly do.

Santana: You may call it what you want, but as my sister said, we're just being nice to people who are nice to us, or treating people how we would like to be treated. We are not manipulating anyone, we're not twisting their balls. They can react however they want to react. It is not an act of any kind.

Sage: And FYI, do not compare us to Faith. She's gross.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 am

I found Faith oddly attractive. Just me?
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:56 am

Vendetta wrote:
I found Faith oddly attractive. Just me?

No, but it seems like you salivate over anything with an ax wound.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:00 am

Watch yourself, Matt.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:10 am

Vendetta wrote:
Watch yourself, Matt.

Oooh, scary!! Sorry I said anything, please don't hurt me!
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:12 am

This time, I will show you mercy.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Edible14 wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

It seems to me, and anyone that's been around long enough, that you're trying to use your looks and your charm to gain an advantage. So you'll understand that the wiser of us here just simply say "cute... now shutup". It's not because we're sexist, it's because we don't want to give you that advantage. And because some of us aren't 16 anymore, and aren't instantly fascinated by a better-than-average looking woman.

King: I feel like amending your statement here. I'm smart enough to know that they'll use me to get a leg up, I just don't care. You see, I'm not here for money, fame or titles, but because it's fun. If the girls want to try to use me to move up the card, good for them. If they succeed, even better. If they're honest about their intentions, well, that's the best case. I'll keep coasting along either way, doing what I want to do, wrestle.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Sage: We're actually nice to everyone who is nice to us. I only assumed that was etiquette. And just a correction, we've had previous wrestling experience before coming to FMW. We were the top of our class as well and we were the only girls there as well. Maybe you should get your facts right before you go throwing your own 'facts' around, sweetheart. And how dare you say we don't have strength, speed or fighting experience. You haven't seen what we can truly do.

Santana: You may call it what you want, but as my sister said, we're just being nice to people who are nice to us, or treating people how we would like to be treated. We are not manipulating anyone, we're not twisting their balls. They can react however they want to react. It is not an act of any kind.

Sage: And FYI, do not compare us to Faith. She's gross.

Heh.

You'll find I'm one of the nicer guys here. I mean, that's not saying much, because I'm competing with drug addicts, wifebeaters, people with long criminal records and so forth. I just don't have time or patience for conmen... er... con-women... is that a word? If you don't think that's what you are... then maybe you should be trying to win matches by, you know, wrestling. Instead of having one of you run distraction while the other one low-blows your opponent. If you don't like that reputation... fix it.

As for your classes... you do realize that "being trained how to properly wrestle" is basically the bare minimum to being qualified to work here, right? I've seen some of those schools, being the "top of your class" basically means "you were the only one that remotely wanted to make this into a living". It's really not that impressive. Now... when I came in here I not only had spent 3 years training... but I had also wrestled elsewhere before. People like Seth Rotunda and Abel Steele were boxers before coming here. Some people did mixed martial arts cage-fighting. That's real experience.

Don't presume I'm speaking out of total ignorance here. I watched your "match" last show. I've read your bio. From every thing you've presented to me and the audience thus far, it's a fair conclusion that you are what I said you were. If you'd like to change that impression... you can do that at any time.

OOC: I really need to get better at distinguishing the "quote" and "edit" buttons.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Sage: Oh my God, if we were using him, that means we would have no genuine feelings towards him and that is totes false. We like King.

Santana: I'm sure that if any other person bent the rules a bit to win and they used the "I'd do anything to win excuse", it'd be okay, but because we did it, it's all of a sudden highly frowned upon. I don't find that too fair. Although I do agree on the whole drug-addict wifebeater comment. I don't mean to be a bitch but most of the men here have some sad sob story before coming here.

Sage: I know you're not ignorant. But at least we have other athletic experience as opposed to being models who've learned the ropes for a few minutes before debuting. We were born to compete in something like this.

Santana: And as girlie as it sounds, you'll notice our years of dance training actually comes in handy in the ring. Some of the things that we are actually capable of couldn't be performed as well by someone who hasn't had the years of dance experience we have.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Edible14 wrote:

OOC: I really need to get better at distinguishing the "quote" and "edit" buttons.

Fuck that god damn button, more than once I've meant to quote someone and almost ended up editing their post.

Fuck. The. Button.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Vendetta wrote:
This time, I will show you mercy.

I was being sarcastic, you pussy-whipped retarded little clown. Do your worst.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Oh, you were being sarcastic? Never have guessed.

Don't tempt me, sugartits.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Vendetta wrote:

Disappointing. Couldn't you copy and paste some of your better insults from your last run?

Hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Vendetta wrote:

Disappointing. Couldn't you copy and paste some of your better insults from your last run?

Hehehehe.

Ron Simmons: ...................................Damn!
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:08 am

I'm not interested this time, Matt. I'll be the bigger man and step back.

You were born from dust, and unto dust you shall return.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Of course you'll step back. Just try and be a hero, and I'll leave you choking on your own blood in some gutter. Cowards like you don't belong in this industry. I could spit right in your face and you wouldn't do a fucking thing.

That dust line was kinda corny. Did you come up with that recently or is that recycled material too?
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Oh, tough guy - I'd watch your back.

Completely unnecessary, mate. Is this what you resort too? So desperate for a fight that you'll shoot at anybody? What have I done? Because you've signed your own death warrant.

Oh, and the dust line was recycled, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Santana: Stop being such a meanie, Ashburn.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Santana, I can fight my own battles.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Brooks: You know...the four of us COULD form a little stable. #justsayin
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Santana: I wasn't defending you, I just meant in general that he's a mean spirited person.

Sage: Stop coming down on my sister like that, Blake. It's not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Such a compelling exchange of ideas going on here...
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:43 am

Care to share?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next