Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+5
RCA
Loins
The Dude
Edible14
the nick bryson
9 posters

What do you look forward to most at Corr 14.3?
Christian Parkes tries to redeem himself against YNG
Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap20%Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Caesar gets some revenge against Trey
Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap10%Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Mark defends his TV Title once again
Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap0%Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Celt and Killswitch go at it
Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap10%Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
David GS and Harlequin fight wherever they please
Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap20%Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
The Pack in their second consecutive main event taking on Apostasy, Ryu, and Ryder
Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap40%Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread Empty
PostSubject: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 am

Cut my life into pieces
I've reached my last resort, suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a f--- if I cut my arms bleeding
Do you even care if I die bleeding
Would it be wrong, would it be right
If I took my life tonight, chance are that I might
Mutilation out of sight and I'm contemplating suicide
Cause I'm losing my sight, losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Well I'll be, I'm main eventing now. The Abandoned Champion gets the main event, when the TV Champ and FMW World Champ are lower on the card. Has the world gone mad?

See, I might complain that I'm not taking on Trey or Caesar, since they've waited so long. But I guess they wanted to build up towards the PPV. So here's my promise. Next cycle, I'm not taking a show off. I will defend my title EVERY.SINGLE.SHOW.

Assuming I get out of Death Row with the belt, of course.

Speaking of Death Row, I'll be announcing my opponent or opponents, as well as the match type, on tonight's show. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:36 pm

I'm ready to kick Mass Casers ass back to Rome.

OOC: Papa Roach lyrics FTW!

Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:30 pm

A lot of people have been referring to me as an "angry young man" recently. Oh, I'm not angry, I just like to hurt people. In the main event once more and I have one aim, put The Pack on top of FMW. And in regards to the title Apostasy, I may have been handed ticket number 3 in your pathetic little skit last week but you better believe I'm going to topple everyone and become number 1 and bring some Gold back to The Pack to feast on.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:46 pm

I do not think your pimp would appreciate that. He has title aspirations himself.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:55 pm

RCA wrote:
I do not think your pimp would appreciate that. He has title aspirations himself.

Hey now, don't step on my lines
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:28 am

My apologies.

Yes, I'm trying to turn over a new, more cordial leaf. Looking to save the aggression and total disregard for another's health for in-ring educational experiences.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:44 am

Today is my 218th day as Ultraviolent Champion.
Harlequin's longest reign with this title was 218 days.
It's seems like I'm running away with myself here, Isn't anyone going try and step to this?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:03 pm

What is the point of that statistic?

After all, Harlequin wasn't even the longest reigning champion in the title's history. Jaro was, and if you'd like to catch him, then you've got at least 150 days left. A lot can happen in that time.

You seem to be worried too much about being better than Harlequin, which you likely aren't. Your concern should lie with bettering yourself and bettering the Sons of Attrition. Don't let your grudge cloud your judgement.

It'll cloud your hearing and as they say, you never hear the shot that takes you down.

Now, if I were not concerned with being the Full Metal Wrestling Heavyweight Champion, I'd gladly face you and defeat you for that championship. But I respectfully decline because I'd rather see your ego grow to the point where you become Jaro-like.

To me, that would be a true tragedy.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:39 pm

RCA wrote:
What is the point of that statistic?

After all, Harlequin wasn't even the longest reigning champion in the title's history. Jaro was, and if you'd like to catch him, then you've got at least 150 days left. A lot can happen in that time.

You seem to be worried too much about being better than Harlequin, which you likely aren't. Your concern should lie with bettering yourself and bettering the Sons of Attrition. Don't let your grudge cloud your judgement.

It'll cloud your hearing and as they say, you never hear the shot that takes you down.

Now, if I were not concerned with being the Full Metal Wrestling Heavyweight Champion, I'd gladly face you and defeat you for that championship. But I respectfully decline because I'd rather see your ego grow to the point where you become Jaro-like.

To me, that would be a true tragedy.

Bryson: The point, Austin, of Celt's statistic is to try and hang on to some semblance of self worth. Why, you may ask? Well, things havent been going too good for the celt. He's been beaten down, his group is in disarray, and worst of all he has to deal with the fact that at Death Row he has to come face to face with YNG, which Im sure he's quite worried about. Things in Gingerland aren't as hunky dory as they usually are and thats got Celtykins afraid.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Well, reminding me, a historian of FMW, about the simple fact that he's still not in the running for greatest Ultraviolent Champion of all time didn't help matters.

Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:44 pm

OOC: I'm drunk, so the following might be a little nonsensical.

The point gentlemen, is that people said I'd never be UV Champion, never mind one who could hold the title for as long as Harlequin did. And it's not about ego, I'm merely trying to encourage worthy opponents to make a go for this title; If I'm a weak champion shouldn't there be a queue of people lining up to relieve me of this heavy 10 pounds of gold? At least that's what those who say people are naturally self-serving would say.

I'm stand here, ready and willing to put this title on the line against the best of the best: So where are they? I'm daring you boys; put me, the Celt, in his place, try and show me up. I want you to attempt to humiliate me. I'm looking for the opponent who's is capable of steamrolling me into the dirt and make me a footnote in FMW history.

Come on out you vicious bastards who've always attempted to make the red brand your own, now ain't the time to hide in the shadows

I'm calling you out! I'm begging you to take this gold from me!

Come on! Come on and face the UV Champion! I'm all here.

I'm not Jaro, I'm not Harlequin, there isn't a man I'll duck while I hold this title. You think you've got what it takes? I'm willing and able to put that to the test.

Come and get me FMW. Come out come out where-ever you are.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:56 pm

The Celt wrote:

The point gentlemen, is that people said I'd never be UV Champion, never mind one who could hold the title for as long as Harlequin did. And it's not about ego, I'm merely trying to encourage worthy opponents to make a go for this title; If I'm a weak champion shouldn't there be a queue of people lining up to relieve me of this heavy 10 pounds of gold? At least that's what those who say people are naturally self-serving would say.

Clearly what you need to do is implement a system where potential opponents could queue up by taking a number from a ticket dispenser. That's what I've done to attempt to get rid of this heavy ten pounds of nickel I call a title. As it stands, I have 6 men in line for my belt, and anyone of them could maybe hypothetically do it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:07 pm

The Celt wrote:
OOC: I'm drunk, so the following might be a little nonsensical.

I'm stand here, ready and willing to put this title on the line against the best of the best: So where are they? I'm daring you boys; put me, the Celt, in his place, try and show me up. I want you to attempt to humiliate me. I'm looking for the opponent who's is capable of steamrolling me into the dirt and make me a footnote in FMW history.

Come on out you vicious bastards who've always attempted to make the red brand your own, now ain't the time to hide in the shadows

I'm calling you out! I'm begging you to take this gold from me!

Come on! Come on and face the UV Champion! I'm all here.

I'm not Jaro, I'm not Harlequin, there isn't a man I'll duck while I hold this title. You think you've got what it takes? I'm willing and able to put that to the test.

Come and get me FMW. Come out come out where-ever you are.

Harlequin never ducked anyone. Jaro tried his best but when they cornered him? He got the job done. You've beaten Eastwood. Oh good for you.

Here's a bronze star.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:14 pm

RCA wrote:

Harlequin never ducked anyone. Jaro tried his best but when they cornered him? He got the job done. You've beaten Eastwood. Oh good for you.

Here's a bronze star.

Bryson: Bronze is a little too much, Austin. You might want to go with something closer to the 5 cent prize at the park, like a finger puppet, stale tootsie roll, or a sticky hand that stops working a few seconds out of the box.

That seems a little more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Like he truly cares.

All he really needs is his ass kicked. And I don't mean like Harley or Jaro, either. I mean something that makes him feel bad about himself.

His best quality outside of dogged stubborness was... well nothing. He's always seen himself as more important than he is.

One reality check is all it'll take.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:50 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

Bryson: Bronze is a little too much, Austin. You might want to go with something closer to the 5 cent prize at the park, like a finger puppet, stale tootsie roll, or a sticky hand that stops working a few seconds out of the box.

I like this, this thing you've got going here, this co-dependant deluding of yourselves. Seriously Bryson, you of all people, are going to talk down to me about ducking opponents? the guy who's first defence of the FMW title was against Trey Spurance, a guy who hasn't had a significant win in years (I'm sorry Trey, but that's the cold and hard of it).

RCA wrote:

Here's a bronze star.

clap clap clap

Brilliant criticism, 5 stars, would read again, the whole 9 years, hell comment of the year! [/sarcasm]

I'm here, asking for quality opponents, begging for quality opponents, and you're attempt to cut me down is...by pointing out I've only taken on Eastwood.

I'm acknowledging I want more varied opponents, and your insult is to say I haven't had varied opponents. Wow, cut to the heart of me more Austin.

RCA wrote:
Like he truly cares.

All he really needs is his ass kicked. And I don't mean like Harley or Jaro, either. I mean something that makes him feel bad about himself.

His best quality outside of dogged stubborness was... well nothing. He's always seen himself as more important than he is.

One reality check is all it'll take.

Yeah, Iknowright? I've always had that famous ego of mine, an ego that that just couldn't be stopped could it? I mean I don't think it was underlined than when I bought my area of England, or when I purposely tried to cause as big a shitstorm as I could at the Oscars just to fed my own need for attention, or when I...

wait, sorry there, I seemed to have confused myself with some asshole there for a minute. I completely forgot I'm just the guy who's tried hold the red brand together all these years while it's attempted to tear itself apart, my bad.

You know who's character I could never mix up? Yours Austin; see that's because you're a constant. Whether you were being weakly cheered or overwhelmingly boo'd, you've always been a bastard with his head up his own ass. From the day you've stepped in this company, you've always thought of yourself as better than everyone else, that your shit didn't stink, and that you could say whatever outrageous shit you liked because you could hide behind your skills in the ring.

But don't take my word that you're an asshole, just ask any human being that's ever tried being intimate with you.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:06 pm

The Celt wrote:
Brilliant criticism, 5 stars, would read again, the whole 9 years, hell comment of the year! [/sarcasm]

I'm here, asking for quality opponents, begging for quality opponents, and you're attempt to cut me down is...by pointing out I've only taken on Eastwood.

I'm acknowledging I want more varied opponents, and your insult is to say I haven't had varied opponents. Wow, cut to the heart of me more Austin.

It's not an insult. Nothing to tout, but you beat Eastwood. Oh, good for you. I mean at least your only title defense gave enough of a shit to try and compete for his match, unlike mine.

The Celt wrote:
You know who's character I could never mix up? Yours Austin; see that's because you're a constant. Whether you were being weakly cheered or overwhelmingly boo'd, you've always been a bastard with his head up his own ass. From the day you've stepped in this company, you've always thought of yourself as better than everyone else, that your shit didn't stink, and that you could say whatever outrageous shit you liked because you could hide behind your skills in the ring.

But don't take my word that you're an asshole, just ask any human being that's ever tried being intimate with you.

Yep, I've always been a bastard. I've always been a constant. I've always been more athletic than everyone else. Lately, I've been smarter than everyone else from an in-ring standpoint. And as for the last comment? That's true too. Does it matter if these people cheer or boo me? No, not really. I don't depend on their reaction for title shots. I depend on my skill because it drowns their opinions out and drowns out the skill of everybody here.

Way to state the obvious. However, you get no star for this.

Now tell me something I don't know. Such as, for example, why I have never received a Full Metal Championship Match.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:45 pm

The Celt wrote:

I like this, this thing you've got going here, this co-dependant deluding of yourselves. Seriously Bryson, you of all people, are going to talk down to me about ducking opponents? the guy who's first defence of the FMW title was against Trey Spurance, a guy who hasn't had a significant win in years (I'm sorry Trey, but that's the cold and hard of it).

Bryson: Actually, you're only partially right. My first defence was against Matthew Dunn. My first defence of my second reign was against Trey Spruance. Also, if you heard me correctly, which you didnt, I didn't talk down to you about ducking your opponents, I was merely suggesting that a bronze star was more than you deserved, which is correct.

Im sure you will come up with something stupid to respond with, though you will have more than ample opportunity to prove yourself at Death Row, when you will find youself in the ring against the greatest icon this place has ever known. Until then, though, you should check your temper around me, I don't think you want to know what would happen should you instigate hostilities.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:13 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
RCA wrote:

Here's a bronze star.

I beat you, didn't I? And at the zenith of my career no less...

Congratulations, I made you famous. No need to thank me.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:14 pm

...and I was like "baby, baby, baby OOHHH", like "Baby, baby, baby Nooo!"....

pirat

Arrrghhh!!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 am

Apologies for the no-show, girlfriend was upset.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 am

Easty wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
RCA wrote:

Here's a bronze star.

I beat you, didn't I? And at the zenith of my career no less...

Congratulations, I made you famous. No need to thank me.

Bryson: Yes, it wasnt my UV title win, feud with jaro, fight against the original sin, or first Full metal championship title run. No, having a match on my way out the door with Mister Underacheiver is what made me famous. I truly owe you a debt of gratitude.
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Does anyone have any change? I'm trying to gather funds so I can get to the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption 14.3 Trash Talk Thread
Page 1 of 1