Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+21
Ripper
Easty
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
Cactus Sam
Omega
John Derrick
the nick bryson
Leon Caprice
MASS Caesar
TyranT
Skyler Striker
Bobino
iDeAndes
The Celt
Slegna
Easy
Christian Moorebyss
Matt Dunn
Rottata
RCA
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Jaro and his Virus look to make an example of Caprice
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap21%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Butters takes on Cole Dragos
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap8%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Apathy and MASS Caesar tangle in the land of Ultraviolence
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap17%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Christian Moore takes on Slegnadamus
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Student versus Teacher with Daddy calling the shots and Doc being Doc
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap21%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Corruption Kickback
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap4%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
FMW Games Announcements
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap16%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:56 am

Somebody better give me the crown, these niggaz out of line
And I see, I gotta put 'em in they place
Everyday it be the same old shit, I gotta click on a bitch
I don't really, wanna pay another case

Why they niggaz wanna try a nigga, like a nigga soft than a bitch
I'll lean on a nigga, like Boss on a switch
Better chill, 'fore I get to going off on a bitch
Lace the Nike's, and break a nigga jaw in this bitch
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:03 am

OOC: I hate you, Eddie.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 pm

Someone should say something here.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 pm

You suck.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Oh Slegna, Slegna, Slegna, you thought you'd got away with it didn't you? You thought that your little plan with Butters worked didn't you? Oh poor delusional Slegna. All you did with that little stunt is seriously PISS ME OFF! And now at 11.3 I have the perfect opportunity to rid FMW of you for good.

And believe me Slegna, there will be nothing that your daddy can do to fix you by the time Christian is finished with you. Hell I'll be surprised if there is ANYTHING left of you to send home to your daddy, let alone enough for him to put back together again.

I hope you've enjoyed your life Slegna, because it's going to be coming to an abrupt ending.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Good to see we're cutting down on the riff raff. Our brand is superior and these mix and match cards do nothing but dilute this thing of ours. FMW Games or not, its ludicrous.

Speaking of, being one of the six who has pulled their weight for this team, not to mention, one of the three who has done so both shows, I gotta wonder why I'm getting shipped out to Ammunition every time I turn around. I've done just as much if not more than each member of Team Red to put us where we are in the standings so I'll be damned if I've gotta put up with anymore of this touring negro bullshit lying down. Y'all want to see a statement made, you'll see it at 11.3.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:28 pm

OOC: Well, we're fucked. This show is booked with people who definitely don't TT much, unless Slegna gets in on it and Jaro and Leon go at it nonstop.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:56 pm

OOC: Ugh, fine.

Hate doing this shit.

IC: Let me know when your bite is as bad as your bark, Moore. All I hear is jealousy. But if you insist, we can dance for a third time. However, the result will still be the same.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:19 pm

OOC: If Caesar would should show up and trash we could see De in here, but that's a leap of faith...
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Apathy: What really needs to be said? I've already beaten Manny before. And that's when rules were involved in the match up.

Why should this match up leave me feeling any more involved with one less person? Caesar or Chaos or whatever in the Blue Hell you want to call him isn't important. What is important is cracking in his face so damn bad, he won't make it to Catalyst.

On to more important people. Mr. Carter. Hey. How've you been?
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:20 pm

What I don't understand is why these two think that round three of "Operation Comeback Kids Make an Example of Two Punks" will end any differently than the first two.

Tag Team Match - We Proved we're a better team.

Fatal Four-way - We Proved We're smarter than you.

Dual One-on-Ones - We show our pieces are greater than the whole, and you are simply the sum of two lessers.

Sleg, we may not be much into this "brand superiority" but lets show these chumps exactly how we run things on Ammo.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Apathy: Bobino, 'innit? Yeah. I refuse to call you Butters. It's stupid. I will give credit when credit is due. You outsmarted those two guys..er.. Christian Dragos and Cole Moore. If you can even call that Christian person a "guy". The emotional instability tends to remind me of menstruation for some reason. Or if you can even say they had enough wit to be outsmarted. I conjure that a doorknob could probably solve problems faster than these to could. Unfortunately, as luck would have it, they are in my division. Luckily, I haven't had the grave misfortune of having to face them for the five-millionth time. So my condolences go out to you.

Be that as it may, they both annoy me. From the fact that they had to beg management to get this opportunity they don't deserve, to their needy, incessant whining about their own personal image, to the fact that they simply aren't that good, they annoy me. Alas neither are you. As was proved in my debut match when I decimated both you and my opponent I have to face again here at 11.3. Now since you and he share bonds at that other, less fortunate place. And since he seems to be more active there then he is here, I want you to send 'em a message from me;

Tell 'em don't bother showing. Tell him to go home to that pretty wife of his. To attend school. Get that degree in Commerce he wanted. Retire.

Be it the might of the Empire or the Man That Won't Die, both will be decimated as they were built up;

Brick...

by...

brick...

But I don't need to sell myself to you. You've already experienced it. You send this message for me like a good little boy and I'll take Tweedledum and Tweedledee back behind the Looking Glass. Free of charge.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:13 am

OOC: You want trash talk and then face me off against a MUTE? Oh, the irony.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:21 am

OOC: So trash talk TyranT and Doc.

Duh.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 am

Heh heh heh heh... Skyler Striker, Ah'm surprised ya' wanna' aim for the FMW Championship whilst it's in mah' possession. Last time we met face to face... Ah' thought ya' might have learned ya' lesson when Ah' sent yer' crashin' down from the top of the Mount Vesuvius. Ain't no matter, Ah' won't mind makin' another example outta' ya' when it comes to our confrontation. Ah'll will be honest though kid, Ah' consider Derrick the bigger threat then you... an' as ya' seen last Corruption, Ah' don't really consider him much of a threat either.

Who knows though, looks like ya' get to fight the lil' one before ya' have to face me. Ah' know she's probably been itchin' to kick the livin' shit outta' ya' when yer' abandoned her for that rent boy ya' used to tag up with. If ya' can get past her, maybe ya' might still give this ol' man here the fight he's been waitin' for since he won this belt. Who can say.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:18 am

Ok, so first off Slegna shows up and pretty much says nothing ... Then Butters shows up and again pretty much says nothing ... And then for some reason Apathy decides to stick his nose in where it doesn't belong. Did I get that right?

Yep, that's the gist of it.

Ok, look I understand that Slegna and Butters aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer so I didn't exactly expect much from either of them ... But why the fuck is Apathy sticking his nose in?

Maybe he's not getting any at home so he's on the look out for any attention he can get.

Dom, now is not the time for your pissing about. It's time we got serious. In case you haven't noticed we haven't exactly been on a winning streak around here.

And you're blaming me?

I'm not blaming anyone. All I'm saying is that it's about time we buckled down and started showing these pricks exactly what we're capable of.

You mean ....?

Oh yes, that's EXACTLY what I mean bruv ... And now that we're on Corruption, we can get away with it.

For once bruv, you are truly starting to think like me.

And that can only mean bad things for whoever we face.

"It will have blood, they say; blood will have blood." - William Shakespeare
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:25 am

Ha. I find it hilarious that you call us limited, yet we -EASILY- outsmarted the two of you last week.

Good luck against Sleg, I promise ill be watching.
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 am

The Celt wrote:
OOC: If Caesar would should show up and trash we could see De in here, but that's a leap of faith...

OoC: Big Leap of faith...or hell freezing over! Very Happy

IC: Who is this Manny you speak of, Apathy? That name means nothing to mean. Just another ugly Dago name. And you defeated me, yes you did, what a great big boy you are. This time we get to see what you can do one on one, man to man. Not having that ghastly Butters or whatever his name lurking around. And you won the match, you big naive, but you didn't defeat me! I shall stretch and break your bones...

Mercury walks up to Caesar and whispers something in his ear.

Caesar: I get to use weapons? Really? No crying from those tarts in upper management about slicing people up?

Mercury: They only get angered when you do it to fans sir.

Caesar: But they deserve it! Can I slice up fans in that match since weapons are legal?

Mercury: No, I would suggest you just focus all of your weapon use on Apathy.

Caesar: Who?

Mercury: Your opponent. The guy you lost to at Lethal Injection?

Caesar: Oh him.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:49 am

Doublemummy wrote:
Ok, so first off Slegna shows up and pretty much says nothing ... Then Butters shows up and again pretty much says nothing ... And then for some reason Apathy decides to stick his nose in where it doesn't belong. Did I get that right?

Yep, that's the gist of it.

Ok, look I understand that Slegna and Butters aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer so I didn't exactly expect much from either of them ... But why the fuck is Apathy sticking his nose in?

Maybe he's not getting any at home so he's on the look out for any attention he can get.

Dom, now is not the time for your pissing about. It's time we got serious. In case you haven't noticed we haven't exactly been on a winning streak around here.

And you're blaming me?

I'm not blaming anyone. All I'm saying is that it's about time we buckled down and started showing these pricks exactly what we're capable of.

You mean ....?

Oh yes, that's EXACTLY what I mean bruv ... And now that we're on Corruption, we can get away with it.

For once bruv, you are truly starting to think like me.

And that can only mean bad things for whoever we face.

"It will have blood, they say; blood will have blood." - William Shakespeare

Apathy: You've answered your own question right there. You, nor your partner, have been on a win streak. Thus it is costing Corruption valuable wins. Loyalty be damned. I just like to win. And so far, it's been a handful of people who have been pulling weight for this division. Since you're not one of them, I conjure the best way to inspire better production from you is to simply annihilate you utterly and completely.

Now. Because you seemingly like imagining me nude for some reason or another or equate this to my raging, virile libido to correlate to my mood shift or even suggesting that this isn't my business makes you a damn fool stringing together sentences to come up with cliche insults and promises of bloodshed that you won't fulfill. No matter if you quote Shakespeare, dress differently, speak differently, or implement a new strategy in besting individuals clearly more tenured and intelligent than you nor how much you beg people to give a shot you quite frankly don't deserve, your milieu has been that of mediocrity and disappointment. People don't change. And you've been bested by Slag more than once. History is merely going to repeat itself. And you will retreat within yourself to create new forms of self-mutilation to cope with your failure. Hence is the mind of this attention seeking, instant gratification generation I oh so love.

So gratify me and stab directly into a main artery next time the weight and enormity of representing something other than yourself (namely how I look) crashes over you and becomes too much to bear. I've been used to bearing the cross alone. Whether or not you're here won't account for much.

MASS Caesar wrote:
The Celt wrote:

OoC: Big Leap of faith...or hell freezing over! Very Happy

IC: Who is this Manny you speak of, Apathy? That name means nothing to mean. Just another ugly Dago name. And you defeated me, yes you did, what a great big boy you are. This time we get to see what you can do one on one, man to man. Not having that ghastly Butters or whatever his name lurking around. And you won the match, you big naive, but you didn't defeat me! I shall stretch and break your bones...

Mercury walks up to Caesar and whispers something in his ear.

Caesar: I get to use weapons? Really? No crying from those tarts in upper management about slicing people up?

Mercury: They only get angered when you do it to fans sir.

Caesar: But they deserve it! Can I slice up fans in that match since weapons are legal?

Mercury: No, I would suggest you just focus all of your weapon use on Apathy.

Caesar: Who?

Mercury: Your opponent. The guy you lost to at Lethal Injection?

Caesar: Oh him.

Apathy: Ah. Good of you to join me, hoss. Sick of being challenged by inanimate objects or unseen enemies to the Glory of Rome? Or perhaps you're tired of being regarded as a hero in that other place when you and I both know the truth is that you see how little you matter and just benefited from being tenured rather than actually skilled, Manny.

Or maybe I'm just being paranoid and misremembering you for the guy who won the International Heavyweight Championship. For all I know, that man could be dead and gone.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Duh.

OOC: No shit, Sherlock Razz. I was laughing at the irony, and I fully intend to TT.

TyranT wrote:
Heh heh heh heh... Skyler Striker, Ah'm surprised ya' wanna' aim for the FMW Championship whilst it's in mah' possession. Last time we met face to face... Ah' thought ya' might have learned ya' lesson when Ah' sent yer' crashin' down from the top of the Mount Vesuvius. Ain't no matter, Ah' won't mind makin' another example outta' ya' when it comes to our confrontation. Ah'll will be honest though kid, Ah' consider Derrick the bigger threat then you... an' as ya' seen last Corruption, Ah' don't really consider him much of a threat either.

Who knows though, looks like ya' get to fight the lil' one before ya' have to face me. Ah' know she's probably been itchin' to kick the livin' shit outta' ya' when yer' abandoned her for that rent boy ya' used to tag up with. If ya' can get past her, maybe ya' might still give this ol' man here the fight he's been waitin' for since he won this belt. Who can say.

I'm not afraid of you. I've proven time and time again that I can surpass expectations and it'll be a cold day in hell before I back down from you, you ugly bastard.

However, this match is hardly likely to be fair. One opponent as the guest referee and one as the enforcer? Please. That screams inequality. But I know you're all just out to stop me, so fuck all of you, because I won't give up. Not now, not ever, and not even the fact that I'd be fighting my former student will stop me. If my family backstabbed me and my friends backstabbed me then she'd be no different.

I won't rest until there's anywhere from one to three beaten men and or women in that ring, none of them being me.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Another day, another Giant to slay.

No doubt that Jaro has become the troll of Corruption, blindly swiping at men with only the thought of shinny things or his own protection. But behind all this clouded attacks is the man known rarely as the Conquering Worm. The former UV champion and the Jaro of old, where did he go? What made him hide behind others? Is it age? Is it outdated moves? Or has he been hampered by injury and drugs as much as Skyler?

Believe me when I say this isn't to take a stab at him or lower his status within his company. This is merely the invitation for him to give all he can in our match, to prove to me and his Corruption team that he isn't some cowardly old man.

That the Jaro of old still hides in the shadows.

That the Conquering Worm is still alive to be public slain.

Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:37 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Apathy: Ah. Good of you to join me, hoss. Sick of being challenged by inanimate objects or unseen enemies to the Glory of Rome? Or perhaps you're tired of being regarded as a hero in that other place when you and I both know the truth is that you see how little you matter and just benefited from being tenured rather than actually skilled, Manny.

Or maybe I'm just being paranoid and misremembering you for the guy who won the International Heavyweight Championship. For all I know, that man could be dead and gone.

Caesar: That bastard is dead and gone and I would thank you to remember that. Though, at least he has held the biggest title somewhere, unlike you or that overrated African Rampage that people like to blow like they are auditioning for a play in Athens.

Take care the words you use, Apostasy, or I will slay your Christian ass like we did back in my...

Mercury interupts and whispers in his ear to correct Caesar.

Caesar: So that is not the girly Christian, but the crazed baboon that says weird things thinking they make sense? So that is why he thinks that OTHER PERSON is still alive when I destroyed his existance for good. Though again, I will give that weakling his due, he has held Prestigious titles. Whether he really mattered or not, he got the glory. Seem the paranoid schizo is crying that a friend or partner didn't get his due because of politics, bullshit, or just disappearing. Like that Other Person has now!

Apostasy, you will...

Mercury: APATHY!

Caesar: Apostasy, Apathy, Ape Tits, it doesn't matter. He will know Roman Steel!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

This sounds like this is going to be the stupidest argument ever in this federation. You are surely on your way to surpassing your previous arguments record of stupidity.

I swear, watching you try to have legitimate debate is like watching a retard hump a door knob. You want the guy to succeed, but you know all hes gonna do is chafe. Kinda sad really.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Apathy: Did you not want to elaborate or did you just want to whine, beg, and plead (again) to be part of some clusterfucked segment where being associated with me makes you look like a million bucks? As, y'know, that's what happened when you, a former enemy of Jaro, decided that he would be a better ally (read: a better person to be used by than Drew Michaels). Of course, you intended to leave that vague, half-assed, open ended insult to somehow stir an emotional response other than how I feel about you and your blind quest to "destroy the Broken Saints".

Your entire career consists of bitching and moaning about what you want for you and yours. Need I remind anyone of the failed Creative Control project? Or better yet..the Television Tag Team Titles? T. Ekstreme anyone? No? How about Tommy Skittles? It's common knowledge that Slegna and WLK benefited from a friendship with you. Given your propensity to pretend to be someone's friend and kin when the situation warranted it, it got you a lofty position backstage, didn't it Nick? Or so the dirt sheets and sources tell me.

Your angle has failed. Your relevancy is non-existent. And your ideas are normally horrible. You've grown to have a self-styled antagonistic douche reputation behind closed doors on a Vinny Piccolo level of ass knavery. Can't exactly hate you for being a manipulative prick, though. Do what you have to increase your ego, Bryson. People will still always see you as "Drew Michaels' Cousin" and you'll still always be pissed about never outgrowing his shadow.

Though I did hear a story about you pretending to be gay to help a buddy out of a spot of trouble with an ugly trollop. So good on you for that. It seems your only redeeming moments come from when you sacrifice your own self-image for others. That's still a 50/50 thing as well.

Although. You're right, Manuelo. You did hold that belt once. And look who has held it since then. That place is a steaming, rancid pile made of composite ideas borrowed from interaction here. The atmosphere has gotten so stagnant and political that it's killing any sort of interest or prestige that title once had. When Styxx is your primary brand champion, you know there's a huge problem in terms of undeserved pushes. Much like Nick Bryson, you've always been a bit of a second-banana or a comedy fixture.

How does it feel to know you're regarded as the Santino Morella of FMW?

Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Caesar: Second Banana? Did Apostrophe just call me a Second Banana?

Mercury: Apathy, Mighty Caesar. His name is Apathy.

Caesar: I don't care what he calls himself, I am a second banana to anyone. And Santino who?

Mercury: Pay no mind to it Caesar.

Caesar: Why shouldn't I? This Naive has called me a Second banana or comedy fixture! Do I look like Aristophanes?

Mercury: Caesar, pay him no mind. He is just trying to confuse you with someone that he feels is inferior to him, yet he still has done more than him. Just remember that you aren't considered the Ultimate Warrior of FMW. So much potential wasted from disappearing.

Caesar: WHO?

Mercury: Never mind.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

Duh.

OOC: No shit, Sherlock Razz. I was laughing at the irony, and I fully intend to TT.

TyranT wrote:

I'm not afraid of you. I've proven time and time again that I can surpass expectations and it'll be a cold day in hell before I back down from you, you ugly bastard.

However, this match is hardly likely to be fair. One opponent as the guest referee and one as the enforcer? Please. That screams inequality. But I know you're all just out to stop me, so fuck all of you, because I won't give up. Not now, not ever, and not even the fact that I'd be fighting my former student will stop me. If my family backstabbed me and my friends backstabbed me then she'd be no different.

I won't rest until there's anywhere from one to three beaten men and or women in that ring, none of them being me.

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it does.

Nobody turned on you. You're just completely full of your own bullshit that you can't see straight anymore. What you are, is a typical narcissist; you were never in this for anything other being a center of attention. And that's good, that's what the exceptional of us are made of, ego and drive. The problem is that maybe you just aren't as good as you think you are, not just in the ring; but as human being whole and true. You want so much to be something great and meaningful that as you draw closer and closer to your moment in the sun you can feel the waxen facade you created begin to melt, like Icarus' wings. You're afraid that it's the only thing holding you here, and so you break any and all safety net you've created so that when the wings break and the light grows too hot you fall to earth, nothing can catch you.

You don't say that word like you believe it. They only "backstabbed" you because they believe in you, and that is too much for you bare. You've climbed too high to return, and now whatever happens, you're going to take that fall.

The question is, when you feel that bottom rushing up to meet you, will it be too late for you to realize that you didn't cut the line? Or will your hate and self-pity weigh you down and break you on the rocks? Of course my money is on the later. Depending on your actions, the real question is, will anyone be around to pick up the pieces.

As to you, Bill, you don't have to consider me a threat, because the feeling sure is mutual. Hell, even those nightstick bruises don't sting so bad, when you have someone to comfort you, eh?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:12 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy:When Styxx is your primary brand champion, you know there's a huge problem in terms of undeserved pushes.

OOC: Don't you tempt Eddie to make a fucking cameo in this bitch.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:47 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Did you not want to elaborate or did you just want to whine, beg, and plead (again) to be part of some clusterfucked segment where being associated with me makes you look like a million bucks? As, y'know, that's what happened when you, a former enemy of Jaro, decided that he would be a better ally (read: a better person to be used by than Drew Michaels). Of course, you intended to leave that vague, half-assed, open ended insult to somehow stir an emotional response other than how I feel about you and your blind quest to "destroy the Broken Saints".

Your entire career consists of bitching and moaning about what you want for you and yours. Need I remind anyone of the failed Creative Control project? Or better yet..the Television Tag Team Titles? T. Ekstreme anyone? No? How about Tommy Skittles? It's common knowledge that Slegna and WLK benefited from a friendship with you. Given your propensity to pretend to be someone's friend and kin when the situation warranted it, it got you a lofty position backstage, didn't it Nick? Or so the dirt sheets and sources tell me.

Your angle has failed. Your relevancy is non-existent. And your ideas are normally horrible. You've grown to have a self-styled antagonistic douche reputation behind closed doors on a Vinny Piccolo level of ass knavery. Can't exactly hate you for being a manipulative prick, though. Do what you have to increase your ego, Bryson. People will still always see you as "Drew Michaels' Cousin" and you'll still always be pissed about never outgrowing his shadow.

Though I did hear a story about you pretending to be gay to help a buddy out of a spot of trouble with an ugly trollop. So good on you for that. It seems your only redeeming moments come from when you sacrifice your own self-image for others. That's still a 50/50 thing as well.

Although. You're right, Manuelo. You did hold that belt once. And look who has held it since then. That place is a steaming, rancid pile made of composite ideas borrowed from interaction here. The atmosphere has gotten so stagnant and political that it's killing any sort of interest or prestige that title once had. When Styxx is your primary brand champion, you know there's a huge problem in terms of undeserved pushes. Much like Nick Bryson, you've always been a bit of a second-banana or a comedy fixture.

How does it feel to know you're regarded as the Santino Morella of FMW?

Oh.
My.
God.

Quite frankly I dont understand why you, of all people, pull into this "behind the scenes" rhetoric. I fail even more so to understand how you legitimately carried on conversation and debate previously using it.

I have no idea what youre talking about when you imply that I was behind anything of the long list of projects that you put forth, and I have even less of a clue as to how you came around to me being involved in them.

Your attempts at a "shoot" are flawed and lackluster, at best, regardless of your generic "or so I've read in a dirt sheet" response. I think you need to watch a little more Glenn Beck before you can pull of the whole "Its not an accusation, its a question" bullshit. Here, let me give you a little help though.

You are a poor, poor, watered down version of what you wish you could be, which is the shoot king, whom we all know is me. Youve accomplished less in this place than your attitude implies you have credit for, and you will never ever be what you want to be, though I hear you thoroughly enjoy your role as "cum-guzzling queen", even though you spend nights crying yourself to sleep holding your tattered comfort blanket. Your act was stale before you began your misguided attempt at pursuing it, and anyone idiotic enough to take you as a legitimate, serious hand in this forum has to be at least three-quarters as retarded as you are. You are sincerely the biggest failure this federation has seen in quite some time.

Or are you?

Lesson over.

Sorry Austin.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Excuse me, if you two monkeys are done slinging shit at each other I believe we can all move on with out regularly scheduled trash talking session.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Seth Omegas fat blah blah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next