Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+21
Ripper
Easty
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
Cactus Sam
Omega
John Derrick
the nick bryson
Leon Caprice
MASS Caesar
TyranT
Skyler Striker
Bobino
iDeAndes
The Celt
Slegna
Easy
Christian Moorebyss
Matt Dunn
Rottata
RCA
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What are you most looking forward to?
Jaro and his Virus look to make an example of Caprice
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap21%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Butters takes on Cole Dragos
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Apathy and MASS Caesar tangle in the land of Ultraviolence
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap17%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Christian Moore takes on Slegnadamus
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Student versus Teacher with Daddy calling the shots and Doc being Doc
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap21%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Corruption Kickback
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
FMW Games Announcements
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap16%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Jeff Watson

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
NEW FMW Roster Member!

Full Metal Wrestling is proud to announce the and only Jeff Watson has joined our prestigious roster. Watson, better know by his ring name of Gene Eric, is best known for bland stories about how amazing he is, being so cookie cutter it hurts, stating he will be the best while never following through, and most importantly, making it seem like nothing can ever go wrong for him ala Super Cena but without the backstage pull.

FMW is happy to welcome Gene to it's family, and hope he enjoys his stay.

.....sorry, don't know you bye, but from your intro this is all I could put together about you.

My name isn't Gene Eric, and I know that you are just trying to screw with me man. All i'm just saying is that nobody better take me lightly when it comes to facing me in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 am

Sup Gene.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Dunn wrote:
Sup Gene.

Hey screw you asshole, because I don't need to be called by a stupid name. Just learn my name, and get it right when you talk shit to me.
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Woah now. Awfully testy there, Gene. I think you need to simmer down.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Let me tell, from experience; once you got a nickname, the only way to get rid of it is ignore it and take it with good humor. Say, "Don't call me that" is like painting a fucking target on your head.

I'm going to tell you this now, as clearly as I can, so that when don't listen I can document how you ignored plain english.

TAKE IT IN STRIDE
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:44 pm

John Derrick wrote:
Let me tell, from experience; once you got a nickname, the only way to get rid of it is ignore it and take it with good humor. Say, "Don't call me that" is like painting a fucking target on your head.

I'm going to tell you this now, as clearly as I can, so that when don't listen I can document how you ignored plain english.

TAKE IT IN STRIDE

Hey thanks for the advice, but sometimes I do like to fly off the handle at people when they do stupid shit. Most of the time I'm a cool and calm kinda guy, but there are also time that I just like to vent at people for coming up with bullshit nicknames.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Jeff Watson wrote:
Dunn wrote:
Sup Gene.

Hey screw you asshole, because I don't need to be called by a stupid name. Just learn my name, and get it right when you talk shit to me.

Now now, Gene, you've got to keep in mind I'm not, as you put it, talking shit. If I were doing that it would have been 'Sir Eric,' at least till I started to know you better.

I was merely casually welcoming you to Full Metal Wrestling.
Now, onto the second issue.

Watch your tone around me boy, I'll slap the taste out of your mouth for less.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Damn Glad to have ya on the FMW roster Gene!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Dunn wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Dunn wrote:
Sup Gene.

Now now, Gene, you've got to keep in mind I'm not, as you put it, talking shit. If I were doing that it would have been 'Sir Eric,' at least till I started to know you better.

I was merely casually welcoming you to Full Metal Wrestling.
Now, onto the second issue.

Watch your tone around me boy, I'll slap the taste out of your mouth for less.

Do you really think that I'm fucking scared of you asshole, because there is nobody here that I will be scared of or will back down from. So remember that before you even think of slapping the taste out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

CXC: Shut the fuck up. You wish you had a nickname. You're lucky you even get made fun of. Everyone else just pays you no mind.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Quite frankly, Gene, you're living up to your name sake.

Because it's become a painful trend of my career;

New guy joins, new guy seems to instinctively come for Matt P. Dunn after a few scant days, minutes, whatever.

And I wonder if that's because you don't know who I am, Gene, or because you do know who I am and you want the rub.

See, back in the old day, I'd say 'Oderint Dum Metuant,' which translates to 'Let them hate as long as they fear.' But as of late, I don't actually mind, because I'm quite comfortable in my current position.

You don't impress me sir. It's all well and good to run off at the mouth all 'You don't scare me asshole' and 'I won't back down from anybody,' but you know what, sometimes it takes the bigger man to aknowledge when he might be biting off a little more than he can chew.

So let me just inform you;

I'm a two time tag team champion, I was one half of the most dominating teams of Full Metal Wrestling; the afformentioned team was brought out of retirement and beat the current tag team champions in a specialty match of their division. I've been a contender to the very top title of the company before I took a hiatus, since my return, I've done nothing but main event.

I might respect you a little, if you take this information, you consider it, and then you think to yourself, 'Oh shit, I don't want none of Matt P. Dunn, the man's electrifying. I'm still too fresh, need to cut my teeth a lil' before I swing for him.'

You don't need to say it to anyone but yourself. You can save pride.

Or, you can take this information, shrug it off, spout off some other generic response that all the new kids start off with, and then I can continue to demean you on the side; like a snack between meals. And then, once you've climbed the ladder a little bit, and shown what you can actually do; because, hey, perhaps there's no relationship between your mic work and your in ring work, and maybe you can wrestle your way out of a paper bag, maybe then I'll come and show you the value of a little humility.

Or maybe you are that goddamn fucking good, and I'm wrong. And if that's the case, I'll stand up and say 'Hey, I was wrong about that Jeff kid.'

But until you've either shown me your shit in the ring, or you decide to actually take an original course of action and stop getting bent out of shape for being called Gene when you're totally acting like a Gene...

I'm rambling,

Let me sum it up for you;

The more Generic you sound, the more people will call you Gene. The more you snap at people calling you Gene, the more Generic you sound. The more Generic you sound when conversing with Matt P. Dunn, a man, who, within Full Metal Wrestling, on paper, is by far your superior, and possibly, in reality, far your superior, the more I will call you Gene and snipe at you with my sharp tongue.

Admitting to yourself you're not ready for a Main Event star would be a refreshing deviation from the norm. That's my suggestion. And perhaps then, with a underused angle, people will give you the chance to prove them wrong with your wrestling ability.

I feel I may be going off track here, Gene, so I'mma let you finish. Don't know why I'm bothering, you've offered no real resistance or challenge verbally, and you won't take my advice. I'll put any amount of money on that.

Enjoy FMW, Gene.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Dunn wrote:
Quite frankly, Gene, you're living up to your name sake.

Because it's become a painful trend of my career;

New guy joins, new guy seems to instinctively come for Matt P. Dunn after a few scant days, minutes, whatever.

And I wonder if that's because you don't know who I am, Gene, or because you do know who I am and you want the rub.

See, back in the old day, I'd say 'Oderint Dum Metuant,' which translates to 'Let them hate as long as they fear.' But as of late, I don't actually mind, because I'm quite comfortable in my current position.

You don't impress me sir. It's all well and good to run off at the mouth all 'You don't scare me asshole' and 'I won't back down from anybody,' but you know what, sometimes it takes the bigger man to aknowledge when he might be biting off a little more than he can chew.

So let me just inform you;

I'm a two time tag team champion, I was one half of the most dominating teams of Full Metal Wrestling; the afformentioned team was brought out of retirement and beat the current tag team champions in a specialty match of their division. I've been a contender to the very top title of the company before I took a hiatus, since my return, I've done nothing but main event.

I might respect you a little, if you take this information, you consider it, and then you think to yourself, 'Oh shit, I don't want none of Matt P. Dunn, the man's electrifying. I'm still too fresh, need to cut my teeth a lil' before I swing for him.'

You don't need to say it to anyone but yourself. You can save pride.

Or, you can take this information, shrug it off, spout off some other generic response that all the new kids start off with, and then I can continue to demean you on the side; like a snack between meals. And then, once you've climbed the ladder a little bit, and shown what you can actually do; because, hey, perhaps there's no relationship between your mic work and your in ring work, and maybe you can wrestle your way out of a paper bag, maybe then I'll come and show you the value of a little humility.

Or maybe you are that goddamn fucking good, and I'm wrong. And if that's the case, I'll stand up and say 'Hey, I was wrong about that Jeff kid.'

But until you've either shown me your shit in the ring, or you decide to actually take an original course of action and stop getting bent out of shape for being called Gene when you're totally acting like a Gene...

I'm rambling,

Let me sum it up for you;

The more Generic you sound, the more people will call you Gene. The more you snap at people calling you Gene, the more Generic you sound. The more Generic you sound when conversing with Matt P. Dunn, a man, who, within Full Metal Wrestling, on paper, is by far your superior, and possibly, in reality, far your superior, the more I will call you Gene and snipe at you with my sharp tongue.

Admitting to yourself you're not ready for a Main Event star would be a refreshing deviation from the norm. That's my suggestion. And perhaps then, with a underused angle, people will give you the chance to prove them wrong with your wrestling ability.

I feel I may be going off track here, Gene, so I'mma let you finish. Don't know why I'm bothering, you've offered no real resistance or challenge verbally, and you won't take my advice. I'll put any amount of money on that.

Enjoy FMW, Gene.

Hey I didn't come after you personally, but you have made it like I was wanting to challenge you to a fight. I know who you are, but it doesn't mean that I have to respect or fear you at all. I'm willing to take an beating, but there is no way that I wouldn't be able to give it right back to you.

I do respect you for thinking that you could give me advice, but what makes you think that I'm going to listen to it at all. So why don't you do yourself a favor, and give the advice to someone who is going to give a shit about what you say.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:31 pm

And as I predicted, Gene continues to disappoint.

One of these days, perhaps someone will listen to a man more experienced, a man who was tasked in the past with helping out scrubs like you.

They never learn.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Easier wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

CXC: Shut the fuck up. You wish you had a nickname. You're lucky you even get made fun of. Everyone else just pays you no mind.

What was that?? Who said that?? Oh it was just you CXC....Don't you have a match to lose? Or back stage brawl to get whupped in....I am 2 and 0 in as many shows and that does draw notice even it was Thorne I whupped. I plan on kicking Spru's ass next then Whitt then Riddle then for fun I might move up from uncard ass beater to the midcard....By then you should have lost five or six in a row and right down there with the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Dunn wrote:

One of these days, perhaps someone will listen to a man more experienced, a man who was tasked in the past with helping out scrubs like you.

They never learn.

I don't need or want your fucking help, because you calling me a stupid nickname is helping me. And you don't even know if I'm going to be in the same division as you so why don't you go back to doing whatever you do before I show you how dangerous I can be.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:28 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:
NEW FMW Roster Member!

Full Metal Wrestling is proud to announce the and only Jeff Watson has joined our prestigious roster. Watson, better know by his ring name of Gene Eric, is best known for bland stories about how amazing he is, being so cookie cutter it hurts, stating he will be the best while never following through, and most importantly, making it seem like nothing can ever go wrong for him ala Super Cena but without the backstage pull.

.....sorry, don't know you bye, but from your intro this is all I could put together about you.

My name isn't Gene Eric, and I know that you are just trying to screw with me man. All i'm just saying is that nobody better take me lightly when it comes to facing me in the ring.

I will totally continue to take you as lightly as ever but I think that is mostly because I have beaten you so many times that my boot keeps a summer home up your ass. True story.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:48 am

Headbanger wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:
NEW FMW Roster Member!

I will totally continue to take you as lightly as ever but I think that is mostly because I have beaten you so many times that my boot keeps a summer home up your ass. True story.

I know what you can bring in the ring Drew, but you know just as well as I do that I'm a tough opponent to beat.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:21 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Easier wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

What was that?? Who said that?? Oh it was just you CXC....Don't you have a match to lose? Or back stage brawl to get whupped in....I am 2 and 0 in as many shows and that does draw notice even it was Thorne I whupped. I plan on kicking Spru's ass next then Whitt then Riddle then for fun I might move up from uncard ass beater to the midcard....By then you should have lost five or six in a row and right down there with the rest of them.

CXC: This is so far from an actual organized thought that I consider letting it brush right by. But the constant echo of YOUR voice in MY head...it's agonizing. It's horrible, because I know a nuisance like you is going to grow louder and louder until somebody does something about it. Even without a reason, without any merit or achievement, you've decided to go ahead and get louder, not to mention bolder, with your shenanigans. Even as I head into one of the most anticipated matches of one of the most anticipated events in the company's history, there you are, floundering at the bottom, doing nothing, but still talking. It could cause a saner man than I to lose grip.

Instead of having to be the one that has to squat down to your level and smack your face on the ground I'm going to try and peacefully deter you from continuing such an obnoxious way of being. If you continue hoping on sides of arguments that concern affairs way above any plateau you'll ever reach, you're just going to make someone come down and swat you like a fly - and I'm tellin' you guys right now, I'm calling "not it" on this one. I'm looking at you, Bookers. Seriously, I won't do it. It'd be an insult to me to have to face this guy.

Listen close: You will never, could never, and never have done, said, or thought anything one thing that will ever cause interest in normal functioning humanity. You are emblazoned head to toe, in and out with mediocrity. A cipher. Nullity. Non-Entity. There will never be a time when what you do effects anything larger than the your own tiny mental construct. You have yet to face the opponent that will wipe you from barking non relevance to complete absence because while others like myself have larger endeavors than your nearly insufferable presence to conquer, you will always be an absolute, indefinite, perpetual LOSER.

Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:24 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Dunn wrote:

They never learn.

I don't need or want your fucking help, because you calling me a stupid nickname is helping me. And you don't even know if I'm going to be in the same division as you so why don't you go back to doing whatever you do before I show you how dangerous I can be.

Come show me then, boy.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:44 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:
NEW FMW Roster Member!

Would everyone please shut up?

Seriously, if you haven't figured out the exact fuckin' words the bye is going to use to respond to you, just based on what is the most likely and boring, you're retarded.

Gene, s'all good man, you keep doing your thing. Ask Austin anyone my family gives a gimmick to is money.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:29 am

If you want this tag team to work I suggest you shut the fuck up with those lies you inebriated raccoon.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:43 am

Hey, what's that R in RCA stand for again?

The rad....rap....rapis.

Something around there..

Sorry bye, but that's what you get for taping over my TVO'd Scrubs with wrestling.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:55 pm

I happen to like that show, so I wouldn't TIVO over it.

Ask your lady friend or something.

As for what the R stands for?

Well, that's my business. But it doesn't stand for what you think it does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4