Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+6
Freakie
Bobino
The Celt
Tromboner Man
Slegna
Rottata
10 posters

What iz you looking forward to?
ROOKIES ROOKIES ROOKIES WOO
CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap7%CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
The Tag Team Thumbtack Kickpads Match to end all Tag Team Thumbtack Kickpads Matches... and this feud
CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap33%CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Harley vacating the UV Title
CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap20%CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Smitten making his triumphant return to active competition
CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap40%CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:30 am

The farewell email from a female,
But I'm a playa, ain't gon' tell you all the details
What it entails is hard to say,
Like selling seashells by the seashore,
But she's not a bore, but neither a whore,
Who needs to know more
The kind you can't ignore, but want to open the door... for
Or run in your favorite store and leave with all them shopping bags and half of it ain't yours

I did things for, ain't rich, ain't poor
I want it to do more, but hell I just ain't know her
Well enough to know if this is all she came for
But enough to know tonight excited she came four times -
To my cousin's house to see if I was there
Get ya minds out the gutter man
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 am

Well, Mr. Moore and Mr. Dragos, I was wondering if Butters and myself could deliver the eulogy at your upcoming funeral. I figured that I could be the bigger man and extend my hand, since nobody would attend your funeral.

No one knows who you are, and no one cares. And upon your death, your time here won't even leave a scribble mark in the FMW history books.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:25 am

Corruption should feel lucky. Lucky that I decided to save your brand, and your championship, from it's death bed. I know more than any of you will ever know, and you can count your lucky stars that I see enough value in the ethos in the Ultraviolent Championship to keep it around a noble, honest, hardworking, virile man.

To all those who wish to challenge for the Ultraviolent Champion, please take note of my next match. As a former FMW Champion, and the Commissioner of this federation, it will be my pleasure to lead by example, and show you all what you're doing wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:01 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
Corruption should feel lucky. Lucky that I decided to save your brand, and your championship, from it's death bed. I know more than any of you will ever know, and you can count your lucky stars that I see enough value in the ethos in the Ultraviolent Championship to keep it around a noble, honest, hardworking, virile man.

To all those who wish to challenge for the Ultraviolent Champion, please take note of my next match. As a former FMW Champion, and the Commissioner of this federation, it will be my pleasure to lead by example, and show you all what you're doing wrong.

I want to say something bad or refute this comment in some way, but you've actually worded it in such a way that I really can't without looking like a hypocrite.

But then again you always did have a snake's tongue, Christian.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:17 pm

So, this better be the end.

I mean, after this, I'd be a little pissed if I'm forced to continue feuding with a pair that has no faces.

Since I'm going to kick yours off.
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:38 am

Hey, Ripper, you in here? Because if you are, I just wanna say "good luck". You might just need it. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 am

Slegna and Butters again? Seriously? Geez boys someone in the office must REALLY hate you! Sure you've been lucky up until now, but THIS match is RIGHT where you don't wanna be!

Flesh, blood and bone will be shed ... and that's JUST how I like it! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:53 am

Pity, I was hoping you would come back with something that didn't suck.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:43 am

Pity I was hoping you wouldn't come back at all, you over-hyped piece of shit! When are you gonna realise Slegna that you're nothing more than worthless moron who can only ever get one over on me by cheating. What's the matter Sleggy? Scared that I'm already better than you EVER were?
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:16 am

Are whining and jealous outbursts the only two things you know how to do?

Every other word out of your mouth is how I'm overhyped or about how I "cheated" to beat you. Newsflash, if I'm overhyped, what does that make you?

And "cheating", please. "Outstrategized", maybe. Perhaps "outwitted". Those two words would describe my multiple wins better than "cheating". But I'll bite, we'll tone down our strategy so you two simpletons can hang at our level.
Back to top Go down
Ripper

Ripper

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Ripper
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Freakie wrote:
Hey, Ripper, you in here? Because if you are, I just wanna say "good luck". You might just need it. Hehe.

I sincerely hope you have something good planned for this match. Because if you don't at least put up a good fight then I will be sorely disappointed.

I would prefer to spend longer in the ring actually beating you half to death then I will spend afterwards cleaning your blood off my boots.
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Ripper wrote:
Freakie wrote:

I sincerely hope you have something good planned for this match. Because if you don't at least put up a good fight then I will be sorely disappointed.

I would prefer to spend longer in the ring actually beating you half to death then I will spend afterwards cleaning your blood off my boots.

Strong words, I'm looking forward to test your physical counterpart in the ring.
Don't you worry you little head, though, I won't disappoint you. Not the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Ripper

Ripper

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Ripper
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Hahahaha. I'm sorry. But you using the word "little" to describe anything about me tickles me. I realize there are some big ass bastards around here, but I stand tall over most of them. And you are no exception.
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Ripper wrote:
Hahahaha. I'm sorry. But you using the word "little" to describe anything about me tickles me. I realize there are some big ass bastards around here, but I stand tall over most of them. And you are no exception.

I'm fairly sure I haven't thrown a single sentence at you directed as an insult, but fair enough. We'll see who laughs in the end after 12.1.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Tromboner Man wrote:

If only I'd known that sitting around in an air conditioned office and adding a few pounds to an already fat ass was the secret to success
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:38 am

Ripper wrote:

Shut i', short arse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 1