Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+7
RCA
Easty
Edible14
Mark Johansson
David GS
ASL
the nick bryson
11 posters

What do you anticipate most at Corr 14.2?
MASS Caesar takes on the rocking Starchild
Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap0%Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ashburn takes on two newcomers
Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap0%Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Killswitch and OJA hit each other with sticks
Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap33%Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Mark defends his new TV title against Christian Parkes
Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap11%Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Hannibal Returns against the insane Harlequin
Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap22%Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Sons of Attrition face off against the Pack
Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap33%Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread Empty
PostSubject: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 am

HEY YOU WITH THE PRETTY FACE!
Welcome to the Human Race!
A celebration.
Mister Blue Sky's up there waiting
and today
IS THE DAY WE'VE WAITED FOR
hey
hey
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 am

Good luck, "Marky Mark". You'll need it.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:03 am

Luck's for chumps. Mark has Ashburn and Bryson.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:26 am

The Black Star wrote:

Yeah... Don't think I need any luck.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:58 pm

The Black Star wrote:

Bryson: You don't need luck with a face as pretty as mine, never mind the fact that you are the one who has to go up against a piece of the most powerful machine in FMW. If anyone needs some fluke, its you. Pray for another hurricane or something, Parkes.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Oh, hey... a day off. I haven't had one of those in awhile.

So, I suppose there's a little bit of news about... well... am I supposed to talk about it? Fuck it, I don't care.

Eastwood wants a rematch. In a move that nobody should find surprising, he's decided to physically threaten somebody to get it. So here's my deal.

Eastwood, you've got it. But I owe a match to Caesar next show. If I win that, I'll be glad to face you again at Death Row 4. Seriously, I'll be glad to. That shall be a match to put all doubts to rest. You see, I have 3 successful defenses as Abandoned Champion, tying me for second place all time to... Skyler Striker. With 4.

So if I defend against Caesar, I'll be tied for the most. If I then beat you, I will erase all doubt as to who is the best Abandoned Champion ever. I'll also put to bed any notions that you might have that you deserve my belt.

We shall see if the powers that be like that. They've been a thorn in my side before, so I can make you no guarantees. I can only say that you can trust me that I want this match to happen. So while you and the rest of The Pack are busy losing to the Sons of Attrition this week, know that I'll be keeping an eye out. Just as I'll be keeping an eye on Mass Caesar.

I'll say the same thing to you that I said to Leon, though. After Death Row... no more. It's done between you and me. If I beat you, you just accept it. I promise that if you take this title off of me I won't be gunning to get it back.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:37 pm

So you're gonna step up? Fair play, you've got balls - Deveraux just promised me a Corruption title shot, I wasn't expecting either you or Celt to actually put yourself forward.

Enjoy your week off and review the tapes, Heath. You'll get to a point near the end where I have you pinned for three seconds, counted and all, and the ref decides to just go and be a cunt. I want you to remember this moment, Heath. Replay it over and over in your mind so, when the time comes, you'll be used to the feeling.

Oh and, for the record, I was trying to gain vantage and not tapping, before you bring it up in reposte. That's another problem I have with that referee. Don't worry though, he'll get what's coming to him.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:20 am

Yes you do, Mark. When you step in the ring with Christian, you will fall. You will fall to your knees and pray for your very life. Because Christian has something that you don't. Christian speak the truth. While you lie and cheat your way through this business, associating yourself with the top class athletes that call Full Metal Wrestling home, Christian has followed the rules. Christian has made it here without the help from low lifes like Nick Bryson, and when I make it to the top of the food chain, Christian will take the title that Nick Bryson currently holds. And Christian will do it on his own terms.

For now, Christian will take the titles from the bottom in any way he can. And Christian will keep winning. And winning. And winning. Then Christian is going to destory this place from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:32 am

The Black Star wrote:
Because Christian has something that you don't.

Bad grammar?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:36 am

Easty wrote:
Oh and, for the record, I was trying to gain vantage and not tapping, before you bring it up in reposte. That's another problem I have with that referee. Don't worry though, he'll get what's coming to him.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:07 am

OOC: this non-tapping out thing is idiotic.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:15 am

OOC: It's a heel tactic. Let it be on this one. Easty's rolling with the punches..far better than most people in the same situation might I add.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:35 am

Edible14 wrote:
Easty wrote:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

I know I know, I wouldn't believe it if I heard it from someone else either but, why would I lie? I'll openly admit when my opponents are better than me in the ring and the only reason you had the edge that night, Heath, was because of a shoddy official.

Thanks De.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:04 am

Easty wrote:
I know I know, I wouldn't believe it if I heard it from someone else either but, why would I lie? I'll openly admit when my opponents are better than me in the ring and the only reason you had the edge that night, Heath, was because of a shoddy official.

OOC: Agreeing with De here

IC: You don't think you tapped, I think you did. I don't think you pinned me, you obviously do. Luckily, we're in a profession that allows us to settle such disputes easily and clearly.

Here's the thing though. I know what tapping looks like. I know what it sounds like. I know what it feels like from inside the grasp of the Apathetic Clutch.

You tapped. Get over it.

I suspect that you'll be tapping again if and when I meet you. Unless of course we're in one of the many gimmick matches on the Wheel of... Corruption? Is that what it's called now? Anyway, if we're in one of the many matches that preclude submission finishes.

Unless I decide to lock you in it just for spite.

That'd be fun.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Considering the amount of effort you, amongst so many others as well, put into chasing titles like the UV and TV, I find it pretty fucking disgusting what you did with the TV title Johannson. What's the damn point of holding a title you can't even win on your merit? It kills not only the credibility of the championship, but also your own. Do you realise the years of work and dedication you've just sucked out of that belt?

You're a disgrace man. I mean, there have been some absolute bastards to hold the television title; Syanide, PX, Mercutio...but at least all of them had the shred of honour to upload the value of the championship.

And Ashburn, you better hope you never cross paths with me...ever. You disgraced the Red brand with that moronic stunt, and if you hadn't noticed, I'm not exactly the man who tolerates that. It's all fun and games until the law shows up.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Allow me to reply for Marky-Mark, Celt.

Ahem.

"Your arguement is invalid. This belt sucks. Why beat eachother up blahblahblah derderder."

Seriously. That's the majority of his fuckin' arguement. Nevermind the fact that if the belt was truly as worthless as these YNG fucktards claim, there would be no reason to hold it in the first place, and thus no reason for FMW to even keep it in existence. Apparently people like us, who actually care about championships as somethin' more than shitty leather straps with metal plates on 'em, but as accolades and honors that only the best of the best get to hold, are gettin' rarer and rarer.

And it fuckin' sickens me.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:54 pm

I am slowly starting to see that there are people in this class (read: Marky) that are too ignorant to be taught.

Off with their heads. Whoever accomplishes this, has my support.

Just leave Drew to me.

And this Mr. E fellow.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Bryson: You all seem to be confused. The fact of the matter is that a championship like the television championship is only as good as its champion and Mark is obviously setting the bar astoundingly high. Just because you backwards thinking neanderthals can't see it doesn't make Mark any less right.

Cry all you want about how 'dishonorable' you accuse Mark of being. The names on the lips of fans and talents alike world over are the names of the members, and the unit, of YNG. Now what does that tell you.

Don't rack your brains trying to answer, that last question was rhetorical.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Silly Canadians Dicks are for chicks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption 14.2 Trash Talking Thread
Page 1 of 1