Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+17
Freakie
Alex O'Rion
Tromboner Man
David GS
Easy
The Celt
Hannibal Frost
Leon Caprice
Bobino
Lazyking
Jeff
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
RCA
7h3_\/1ru5
The Dude
Rottata
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies!
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap11%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
The reunion of AVO and Trey
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap22%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Butters vs. Whitt
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap11%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Omega defending his title for the third time in a row
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap28%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
The Goon Squad trying to crush Frost and Celt
CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap28%CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:50 am

Re-psych!

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
DARLIN' YOU GIVE LOOOVE A BAD NAME
I PLAY MY PART
AND YOU PLAY YOUR GAME
DARLIN' YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:43 am

I'll be damned if I'm not going to win this contract with Axel at my side.
Back to top Go down
7h3_\/1ru5

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:24 am

And so the Infection spreads...

What my Master will deign, my Master will deign. This mask is ill-fitting. Perchance he shall carve me a new one when this is over.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:12 pm

UV AT U3

The countdown is on.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:11 pm

The Dude wrote:
I'll be damned if I'm not going to win this contract with Axel at my side.

The Dude and Axel are back in town bitches!! Lock up your booze and your loose women....SFW IS BACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Moar BOOZE plz!

Also where are the women? I DEMAND to have some women!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:25 pm

The Dude wrote:
Moar BOOZE plz!

Also where are the women? I DEMAND to have some women!

You help AVO get this win and I will have more booze and loose women than you can shake a stick at!!
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:35 pm

I am so glad that I am the only champion in this company who defends his title on a regular basis.

Fuck, I might as well be the Television Champion at this rate.

Alright Leon, let's get this over with so you can go back to whatever you were doing before I decided to make you famous.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Whitt: This company employs a person by the name of Butters? Butters?
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Meh, I'm facing two 80s stoners? Color me unamused.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Lazyking wrote:

These two stoners have whipped better than the likes of you with less effort than it takes to open a bag of tater chips on a three day bender. I have said it before and I will say it again.....*sniff* Atlas you stink!
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Jeff Poliwhitt wrote:

You know... I probably deserve that. I probably deserve the pot shots and snarky remarks about my lack of success here in FMW.

I've been here such a long time, with nothing to show for it... You, Jeff may see this as a random pairing, a match against a random person from Ammunition, but I have a higher purpose in this match.

I will use this opportunity to teach Corruption, and people like you... that any man can be dangerous. You can only take so much from a man before he decides to take back.

Jeff, at Corruption, it's time I start taking.

This one's for you, Sleg.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Omega wrote:
I am so glad that I am the only champion in this company who defends his title on a regular basis.

Fuck, I might as well be the Television Champion at this rate.

Alright Leon, let's get this over with so you can go back to whatever you were doing before I decided to make you famous.

Oh Seth how you never change and how you never grasp the extent of corrosion upon the title you hold so tightly.

This isn't a moment "to make you famous" this is a moment for me to reach down and lift that title from your grasp and give it the credit it deserves. Glory and ego's aside, Distortion has died and with it the history of the Abandoned title, so before you pour your toxic vomit and taint the very thing that held Distortion high, I will do what is right and cleanse the title to renew it's prestige.

Because things will be changing with SoA around, and you get to be the lucky number one guy who gets whacked first.

I'll try and leave something behind for Celt to whack at Mt V.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Yes, because that's exactly what I want you and Celt to do.

Please whack me.

Silly Aussie, don't you realize that I am the epitome of what Distortion really was?

I didn't see you in a barbed wire cage match with The Heart of Anxiety and one of the men who killed Celeste.

I didn't see you in the ring with Hannibal in a casket match.

I didn't see you put Matt Dunn in an electric chair and fry his ass to kingdom come.

I didn't see you fighting in the slums of some small pissy country nobody gives a blue fuck about.

I saw you doing what you've always done Leon, you were being a spot monkey who flies around the ring pretending he can fight. And you're wrong Leon, you're absolutely wrong...you want to think you can do the things to me that you did to Skyler (OOC: No Homo) but in reality I'm not Skyler Striker, I'm not some 150 pound bitch who gets off beating his wife...and you know something Leon it makes me laugh to think that you were suppose to be where I am now. This was suppose to be your prize, not mine...you were suppose to be champion not me. And to think, when we first met you told me I could never survive here...not only have I survived but I won a singles title before you even dreamed of it.

This isn't our first dance, and I'm not exactly sure it's our last...just be well advised, I am not backing away from a challenge from a two-bit Australian who is riding the coattails of two more people more successful than he is.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:07 am

Hey... Celt?

I know you've got it out for me, but don't let those little angry feelings get in the way. I'd hate to lose because you can't see that people can change.

And as for the slightly stacked odds coming my way soon... just the way I like it. I get another shot at Smitten, who deserves an ass kicking, and I get to finally face this Virus that was suppose to be infecting FMW. Well, sorry fella'... you're about to hit a wall. And then there's Faith...

I've got the Fruit Loops.

You just bring the ass.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:55 am

Omega wrote:

I didn't see you in a barbed wire cage match with The Heart of Anxiety and one of the men who killed Celeste.

I didn't see you put Matt Dunn in an electric chair and fry his ass to kingdom come.

I didn't see you fighting in the slums of some small pissy country nobody gives a blue fuck about.

>Implying Caprice hasn't been in dangerous matches?
>Oh Seth

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Hey... Celt?

I know you've got it out for me, but don't let those little angry feelings get in the way. I'd hate to lose because you can't see that people can change.

And as for the slightly stacked odds coming my way soon... just the way I like it. I get another shot at Smitten, who deserves an ass kicking, and I get to finally face this Virus that was suppose to be infecting FMW. Well, sorry fella'... you're about to hit a wall. And then there's Faith...

You just bring the ass.

I would call them angry little feelings...more "your presence annoys me" feelings.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
And then there's Faith...

You just bring the ass.

OOC: LOL! I <3 Frost.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
Lazyking wrote:

These two stoners have whipped better than the likes of you with less effort than it takes to open a bag of tater chips on a three day bender. I have said it before and I will say it again.....*sniff* Atlas you stink!

How witty of you. I didn't belittle your skill in that ring. I respect everyone's hard work and talent in that ring, but I'll be training hard for this match. Doing yoga, ten mile runs and training at a local gym for the next five days. What will you and Trey be doing?

Listening to Guns N Roses and watching Cheech and Chong movies as you light one up.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:03 pm

The Celt wrote:
Omega wrote:

>Implying Caprice hasn't been in dangerous matches?
>Oh Seth

I saw Leon in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match.

I saw Leon in War Games.

I saw Leon in a House of Havoc.

I saw Leon in an I Quit Match.

I saw Leon in an Elimination Chamber match.

Celt, I'm pretty sure you were implying this, but you know sometimes you have to spell things out for Seth, his intelligence comes and goes.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:23 pm

"E": Just because I don't have a cocksuckin' contract with this faggot fest doesn't mean you dodged a bullet. I'm just become a big fuckin' problem for both brands.

Toodle-fuckin'-loo.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Lazyking wrote:
Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
Lazyking wrote:

How witty of you. I didn't belittle your skill in that ring. I respect everyone's hard work and talent in that ring, but I'll be training hard for this match. Doing yoga, ten mile runs and training at a local gym for the next five days. What will you and Trey be doing?

Listening to Guns N Roses and watching Cheech and Chong movies as you light one up.

My my youngin' that sure was a knee slapper....But if you did any match research you would know that both Spru and myself are cleaned up and refocused and totally ready to wipe the floor with any rook piece of crap like yourself that gets in our way while we run toward that Tag Title and the dysfunctional Wayward Sons! I devote myself heart and soul to what goes on in that squared circle week in and week out, so you won't mind if I start referring to you and your unfortunate tag partner as Speed Bump will ya?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Easy wrote:
"E": Just because I don't have a cocksuckin' contract with this faggot fest doesn't mean you dodged a bullet. I'm just become a big fuckin' problem for both brands.

Toodle-fuckin'-loo.

Welcome to class.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:45 pm

"E": Just to let you know, in this day and age, teacher's don't have to step very far out of bounds to get slapped with misconduct. I had a teacher that made me write lines after school everyday. Then I found a good enough lawyer who got me a settlement. That school's got dry erase white boards now.

I paid for 'em.

Eddie Chamberlain, nice to meet you.

I fucking hate teachers.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Chris Austin.

I don't care if you fucking hate teachers. Newsflash, some of the good teachers are the ones people hate.

At least I don't make people write lines, however. Looking forward to seeing what you do in FMW.

Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Well thank you for your vote of quasi-confidence. I'm sure I'll be all up in that DVD tray of yours in no time.

That's right.

I read.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Kabutters wrote:
Jeff Poliwhitt wrote:

You know... I probably deserve that. I probably deserve the pot shots and snarky remarks about my lack of success here in FMW.

I've been here such a long time, with nothing to show for it... You, Jeff may see this as a random pairing, a match against a random person from Ammunition, but I have a higher purpose in this match.

I will use this opportunity to teach Corruption, and people like you... that any man can be dangerous. You can only take so much from a man before he decides to take back.

Jeff, at Corruption, it's time I start taking.

This one's for you, Sleg.

Crusoe: Well, ain't you cute, Land-o-Lakes. Oi, it might be time for you to "start taking", but it ain't gonna happen against Truly Talented. Not when the plan is so close to fruition.

Whitt: Yes. Mr. Butters, tonight, you serve as an example. An example of what to expect when one crosses paths with GSW. Tonight, I put on a Talent Show, and I put on display just how pitiful an FMW wrestler can be, compared to the greatness of those who wrestle on the Gold Standard.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:55 pm

The Face of GSW got his ass kicked by Jeff Watson and Norman Riddle. I guess that passes for greatness over there.

Man, if I wasn't the bad ass double champ I am today I'd be worried as to how terrible the average FMW wrestler is.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:58 pm

RCA wrote:
The Face of GSW got his ass kicked by Jeff Watson and Norman Riddle. I guess that passes for greatness over there.

Man, if I wasn't the bad ass double champ I am today I'd be worried as to how terrible the average FMW wrestler is.

...hey!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:59 pm

You're a champion, you're not average.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Huh. Thought I had all this self-image crap worked out. Oh well - carry on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next