Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+19
Loins
Back Home
The Dude
Edible14
The Returned
Damien
Cactus Sam
X
Ashburn
iDeAndes
RCA
The Celt
MPD
Harles
Sharpedo King
Omega
Easty
the nick bryson
Rottata
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What?
Dallas Roland is back. *yawn*
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap7%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Trey and AVO rebounding from their loss at the hands of the Pack
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
War Machine and MASS Caesar fight for a shot
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap0%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seth Rotunda possibly winning the first title for the Pack
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap20%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Leon on the brink of getting fired
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Eastwood ending Celt's first reign in a humiliating manner
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap47%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am

I speak the truth, but I guess that's a foreign language to y'all
And I call it like I see it, and my glasses on
But most of y'all don't get the picture 'less the flash is on
Satisfied with nothing, you don't know the half of it
Young Money, Cash Money
Paper chasing, tell that paper, "Look, I'm right behind ya"
Bitch, real Gs move in silence like lasagna

OOC: I'm aware that my card is more than a little late than Ammunition, but I had to yield to people. (Don't worry, I did it willingly.) I'm not out here to power through shows like my colleague Nick Bryson, though. Take your sweet time, and we will get this up sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:32 am

OH LET ME CALL WHINE-ONE-ONE FOR YOU AND GET YOU A WHAAAAMBULANCE. >:=

Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:53 am

u mad bro?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:38 am

So... once more unto the breach, eh Celt?

You know, it's interesting. In all of our matches, excusing one, you've managed to get the best of me... but let's consider, shall we?

Celt vs Dunnwood. The start of your meteoric rise, the middle of my grotesque fall from grace. I bear no shame in losing to you in that match... I was not myself at that time.

War Games. We all know who who that and we all know what it cost. Besides, it was five on five on five. Doesn't count as a personal victory now really, does it?

Celt vs Jack Eastwood vs Seth Omega. You know what, well done. I brought my A-game to that match, but the luck of the Irish shined on you. Although I might point out that Seth Omega's whipping-boy Steve Storme personally attacked me.

This is why, Celt. This is why it will be different. Just two regulars of Full Metal Wrestling, fighting for one of the most prestigious titles in our company. No distractions, no intereference. As for the Pack? Well, yeah, they're probably gonna get involved. Just don't blame me. I'm not asking them to.

I want you to go back, Celt. Look back at our last match. Look at what I did to Steve Storme.

Look where he is now.

I say this out of respect, Celt - because yes, despite what you may think, I do respect you. I say to you, Celt, that the only way to stop you... is with Deicide.

Consider this your forewarning. Because this time... nothing will hold me back.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:07 am

Dear Jack and Aidan...

You have my fucking belt, and I will come for it sooner or later.

Love,
Seth Omega
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:30 am

The Linguist is standing with Son of Shark Boy, nodding in agreement before relaying a message for his client.

The Linguist: Bullies, my client, Son of Shark Boy would like to say as the newest member of the Corruption Roster, that you bullies on the FMW roster best keep an eye on this match. Afterwards, you will know how much this Young Shark can scrap with the best of 'em!
Back to top Go down
Harles

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:17 am

Omega wrote:
Dear Jack and Aidan...

Love,
Seth Omega

Ohhhhhhh A fourway!

I'm in!

Hugs and Kisses to you Baby Beluga,

Harlequin

Also, save me your generic reparte about a Clown, makeup, washedup, out of practice, pinned me before in a clusterfuck, you're a former champion, defeated Dunn, I'm a has been, lost my edge, went soft, shadow of former self. Y'know, all your typical talk. I'll be waiting to watch as your slimey gortesque figure coughs out its last breath as your heart gives way from the sheer punishment you've inflicted on it with hamburgers and lardshakes. Then of course I'll poke you with a stick.

A STICK!
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am

Hey, Harley said my name!

Let's disregard the fact that you embody everything I'm against, I'm going to go ahead and pick my battles, by which I mean pick my battles with someone who I haven't failed to best every single time over the course of my entire career save for one time, which was only a technicality due to me drawing a lucky number in the second ever Mt. V match.

With that in mind,

I can happily say 'Harley said my name' and also you're a jerk.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Easty wrote:
So... once more unto the breach, eh Celt?

You know, it's interesting. In all of our matches, excusing one, you've managed to get the best of me... but let's consider, shall we?

Celt vs Dunnwood. The start of your meteoric rise, the middle of my grotesque fall from grace. I bear no shame in losing to you in that match... I was not myself at that time.

War Games. We all know who who that and we all know what it cost. Besides, it was five on five on five. Doesn't count as a personal victory now really, does it?

Celt vs Jack Eastwood vs Seth Omega. You know what, well done. I brought my A-game to that match, but the luck of the Irish shined on you. Although I might point out that Seth Omega's whipping-boy Steve Storme personally attacked me.

This is why, Celt. This is why it will be different. Just two regulars of Full Metal Wrestling, fighting for one of the most prestigious titles in our company. No distractions, no intereference. As for the Pack? Well, yeah, they're probably gonna get involved. Just don't blame me. I'm not asking them to.

I want you to go back, Celt. Look back at our last match. Look at what I did to Steve Storme.

Look where he is now.

I say this out of respect, Celt - because yes, despite what you may think, I do respect you. I say to you, Celt, that the only way to stop you... is with Deicide.

Consider this your forewarning. Because this time... nothing will hold me back.

Trying to imitate me by reminding me what you did to a rookie, associated with Omega no less?

Oh Jack, I'm not invincible by any means, but time and again it's been shown Intimidation doesn't work on me

Time to change the game up I think

Omega wrote:
Dear Jack and Aidan...

Love,
Seth Omega

yawn

It never "your" belt, you never won, Gods, you weren't even close to winning it, and as for being back I'll believe it when I see it.

Oh,

And as established OH so many times in the past, I'm now completely crestfallen that you've called me "Aidan" and will now have to weep and bitch and moan for the next few weeks like the fainting dandy that I am

Harlequin wrote:

Ohhhhhhh A fourway!

I'm in!

Harlequin

Also, save me your generic reparte about a Clown, makeup, washedup, out of practice, pinned me before in a clusterfuck, you're a former champion, defeated Dunn, I'm a has been, lost my edge, went soft, shadow of former self. Y'know, all your typical talk. I'll be waiting to watch as your slimey gortesque figure coughs out its last breath as your heart gives way from the sheer punishment you've inflicted on it with hamburgers and lardshakes. Then of course I'll poke you with a stick.

A STICK!

They threw me heat when I wouldn't bear a shit eating smile for you when you left, wouldn't shake your hand or even praise you and your supposedly changed ways.

Looks like I'm the one who made a profit on that deal.
Back to top Go down
Harles

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Which is funny Celt, because I had the right day in the pool. Which means you cheated! And here I was thinking it was either Black or White and nothing in between. Except when it's you profitting apparently. For shame, you rampant capitalist. While the smart man sees through the trap and plans accordingly, sometimes the ignorant runt that simply states "ugghhh no!" throws a temper tantrum and stomps around actually gets it right once in awhile too. Huh, who knew. Oh well, win some lose some right Celty-pants?

Though in your case it's lose a lot more than win huh? But you have other things to focus on for right now, to tut-tut along and occupy your time elsewhere. I want to have fun with the sunning manatee first.

Also, Dunn...Much love.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Harlequin wrote:
Omega wrote:
Dear Jack and Aidan...

Love,
Seth Omega

Ohhhhhhh A fourway!

I'm in!

Harlequin

A STICK!

Oh how I missed the Harlequin that wasn't such a cookie cutter pussy. It's so much more colorful when you're like this it really is, as a matter of fact it adds more character to FMW.

God knows with Celt being the UV Champion and Eastwood not talking to his inner Dunn anymore we need more character...

As for the four way...I'm totally game, if Celt has the fucking nuts to step up.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:44 pm

The higher one reaches on a ladder, the further the tumble down will be when he or she finds out that there's a reason why certain things are placed out of one's reach.

Good afternoon, class.

Normally, I address Ammunition but frankly, most of them are idiots and I don't care to waste my breath on idiots, so I venture here and I find that this locker room is quite silent.

Someone lose their manhood overnight?

As it were, I don't have much to truly say because I no longer expect to be listened to when I am lecturing. So, why do I do it?

Consider it... well, I hate to borrow from this person from LPW but it's fitting, a fair warning.

As for my opening statement, well you see it with Abel Steele. You may or may not be seeing it with Seth Omega, as asinine as he can be the man has achieved a measure of success in FMW, and as for Harlequin, well I'm sure he'll be prepared.

It seems like people in general, like GSW, Steele, and others, like to bark up the wrong trees and here's the funny thing about that... If I recall correctly, most species of dogs aren't that capable, let alone adept, at climbing trees. So I sit back.

I let them bark incessantly about this, that and whatever else has their panties up in a bunch.

Because I'm never in the tree.

I'm in the bushes, waiting to pull the trigger. The prize in the tree is bait really. Something to get your eyes off of the real threat that's been staring you in the face for some time now.

I'm sure that I've induced a nap or two in my brief oratory excursion, and that's fine.

After all, can't hit what you can't see, right? Can't defend yourself from what you can't see, correct?

Heh-heh. Ponder that for a second. Class Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Here's another proverb for you;

Discretion is the better part of valor.

See, sometimes avoiding a dangerous or unpleasant situation is the most sensible thing to do. And sometimes, not talking just for talkings sake is the most sensible thing for you to do.

In short; you're full of shit Austin.

In addition;

Nearly everyone who has ever said anything along the lines of 'you're barking up the wrong tree thinking you can beat me bro,' will always find themselves victim of that very same proverb at some point. The arrogance that you are so above someone that they could never beat you eventually leads to the false assumption which acts as the catalyst for your own downfall.

Because, and here's another proverb, for you.

Every dog has his day.

So, while you're busy falling out of trees, hiding in bushes, having your day, spouting horrible metaphors or lecturing to us when you don't even know who you are deep down, consider this.

Don't mention me in your passing bullshit sessions,
Because if there's one thing I can do, it's 'talk trash.'

I've got this shit down to a science.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Xander: #FuckYouMattDunn
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Why hate bro?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Are you done? I seem to have touched a nerve of yours, after all, you are exhibit A of my proverb are you not?

I mean, there's a reason why you've never been much of anything than the brains of two tag team championship teams. There's a reason why people called you one of the more manipulative pieces of trash to ever grace this federation.

Go on Golden Savior, bask in the glow and remain ignorant to the fact that NOT A SOUL ever refers to you as "one of the best."

It's because you haven't been. Have you mentally taken me out of my game before? On Anxiety, yes. VCW? Yes.

But we all know who got the last laugh in VCW right? And while I'm flourishing, to some, you on the other hand are literally pissing all over a watered down, direction-less, half-ass version of Drew Michaels' entire livelihood.

See if you catch the metaphor there, bitch.

Anyway, all foul language aside. I am not perfect. I know these things, but ever since 2010 rolled around, I've been relatively dominating. As you well know, it's 2011 and the train keeps chugging.

But you? Meandering around in this GSW poppycock, this hogwash, this black hole of potential waiting to be axed? You sir are better than that.

But maybe you don't want to be. It's a shame, because if there was one thing I figured would be a given, it was that in the end, Matt Dunn, the sick bastard, would eventually see his mind games pay off, his tireless work ethic towards his personal goals come to fruition.

Instead you have been relegated to talking trash at me, someone who's 'full of shit', therefore, clearly not worth your time.

Sounds like to me you're just talking to be talking. After all, I never mentioned your name and let's just face facts.

You will always be FMW's property, deep down. You're just a mole who hasn't had the right treat dangled in your face yet.

Tragic, Mr. Dunn. Very, very tragic. Almost as tragic as me 'not knowing who I really am.'
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:23 am

I'm nowhere near exhibit A of your proverb. If you think I am exhibit A of your proverb your fundamental grasp on the English language, or at least, Western Proverbs, it somewhat out of sync with the rest of humanity.

Now, the thing is.

They do call me one of the best, Austin. You've called me one of the best. Exactly. So we'll leave that at that.

Blah blah blah goals come to fruition, blah blah blah.

Who said talking to you wasn't worth my time? Seems odd to me, I've got nothing but time, and a little verbal sparring and the mental stimulas it provides is always a good use of time. My telling you you were 'full of shit' was more of a rating on your most recent lecture.

Oh, and I'm talking because you're talking. It's kinda what I do.
Gotta keep it up. You know, for science.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:23 am

The Celt wrote:
Trying to imitate me by reminding me what you did to a rookie, associated with Omega no less?

Oh Jack, I'm not invincible by any means, but time and again it's been shown Intimidation doesn't work on me

Time to change the game up I think

Whatever, Celt... it's only your life on the line, right?

Hate to go all supernatural
(RCA pop!) and shit on you, but not even death will stop me from ripping that title from your grasp.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:30 am

Well you claimed last time all I had was a 0% chance of winning because your attitude, but hey, maybe third time's a charm, right?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:34 am

That's what they say, right?

Best of luck to you... you'll need it, Celt. I can't lose. I will not lose.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:06 am

Easty wrote:

See, that could well be barking up the wrong tree, Austin.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:02 pm

u mad cuz i hav a title shot bro?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Now...

Easty wrote:

Before Mt. V...

Easty wrote:
Sometimes we must lose our vision in order to see the truth.

Or, to cut the Eastern mystic shit, being in a coma helped me realise something, Aiden, or Aidan, or poncy Irish twat who thinks that dyeing his hair will make us forget he's actually a ginger. And that is that I am better than you.

Probably not athletically, being six foot eight makes your knees an obvious target, not to mention all of the drugs I've pumped my body with in twentysomething years.

Probably not mentally, unlike you I've not been craving this title with every fiber of my being for the past eighteen months.

Probably not spiritually either. I'm sure you have your fey Irish ways somewhere within that cold exterior of yours.

But what I have that you lack Celt, is the attitude.

I will never be kept down again, leashed, shackled, fed a treat like a good little doggy. Fuck that.

I'm not denying that, if it were anybody else, you could win it. But Celt? I will not stop.

I will never stop.

Try and make me, I dare you.

Anyone else getting Deja Vu?

Right down to the emphasis and everything.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Dante: Remember when Celt was all like "I single-handedly ended HavOc"? All the primary players are still around, Celt.

So Eastwood isn't the only person guilty of stupidity and bold exaggeration.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:03 pm

I've never once claimed that. I did say I successfully took up all their time and focused it on me rather than ravaging half the roster, but I never claimed to be the sole reason for their fall.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:06 pm

MPD wrote:

They do call me one of the best, Austin. You've called me one of the best. Exactly.

If I called you one of the best, then I was sorely mistaken. Could you be one of the best? Sure. Should you be one of the best? Probably.

But you are not. I apologize.

The rest of your rebuttal is inconsequential.

And thank you Celt for being their bitch long enough for you to become a bitter, jaded shell of a wannabe hero while others, that probably needed their collective asses whooped (mine included, oh wait, Harlequin has in fact whooped my ass before), were able to flourish.

I really enjoyed the part where you took up all of their time so they couldn't flay Drew Michaels alive at Ultimatum 3.

Strong exhibit of being a distraction there.

Thanks. From the bottom of my heart. Gold star for you sir.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:13 pm

The Celt wrote:
I've never once claimed that. I did say I successfully took up all their time and focused it on me rather than ravaging half the roster, but I never claimed to be the sole reason for their fall.

Dante: ...You've got a shitty memory, bruh. You sure you don't drink more than I do? You did say that you took them on on your own and then proceeded to imply that they were no longer there. That you were the last man standing. In any event, what..exactly is the point of your little..group? Clusterfuck a bunch of unlike-minded individuals into one setting or just create a collective of dudes who hold all the belts?

I keep telling you you're better off alone or better yet patching up your fucked up relationship with your brother. But yeah..you're all noble n'shit. Because honorable, noble people beat their defenseless brother within an inch of their life whilst their cowering in a pool of their own blood.

Look at you, Celt. You're just Bizarro-Harlequin. Complete with odd fuckin' complexion and mis-matched parts to boot. You don't even stand for the Law anymore. Just the law when it suits your best interests.

Get back to being that guy or else I'm going to start suspecting that this brand really has corrupted the incorruptible, stubborn, bullheaded, naive innocence I had so much fun taking to task back in the day.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:20 pm

I appreciate these pearls of wisdom, sir, but seriously, it would likely stick more if you waltzed up in here, if only to give Alex and Drew a hug backstage or something.

You might as well just get in the booth as a color commentator. I know an in-depth interview between us would be quite the sight.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:24 pm

RCA wrote:

And thank you Celt for being their bitch long enough for you to become a bitter, jaded shell of a wannabe hero while others, that probably needed their collective asses whooped (mine included, oh wait, Harlequin has in fact whooped my ass before), were able to flourish.

I really enjoyed the part where you took up all of their time so they couldn't flay Drew Michaels alive at Ultimatum 3.

Strong exhibit of being a distraction there.

Thanks. From the bottom of my heart. Gold star for you sir.

I didn't to it for praise.

iDeAndes wrote:

Dante: ...You've got a shitty memory, bruh. You sure you don't drink more than I do? You did say that you took them on on your own and then proceeded to imply that they were no longer there. That you were the last man standing. In any event, what..exactly is the point of your little..group? Clusterfuck a bunch of unlike-minded individuals into one setting or just create a collective of dudes who hold all the belts?

I keep telling you you're better off alone or better yet patching up your fucked up relationship with your brother. But yeah..you're all noble n'shit. Because honorable, noble people beat their defenseless brother within an inch of their life whilst their cowering in a pool of their own blood.

Look at you, Celt. You're just Bizarro-Harlequin. Complete with odd fuckin' complexion and mis-matched parts to boot. You don't even stand for the Law anymore. Just the law when it suits your best interests.

Get back to being that guy or else I'm going to start suspecting that this brand really has corrupted the incorruptible, stubborn, bullheaded, naive innocence I had so much fun taking to task back in the day.

OOC: This whole thing with PX is getting under my skin now because all the heels are referencing it and I can't say anything because of how dumb it was. Like, what I am supposed to say? Yeah I did, he deserved it! No, that's stupid and goes against what Celt has always stood for. So say what, no actually it never happened? Well, I can't say that because the shows are of course canon.

Like, what the fuck do I do with this thing?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Dante: An in-depth interview between you and I would end in me choking the ever-loving shit out of you until you ceased breathing. And then the company would go bankrupt from me performing outright murder on screen instead of the implicated bullshit that Smitten and Jaro pulled. The C-4 Division would be without a champion and Drew would have to step in to make it less of a joke again.

Furthermore, I'm too loud and stubborn to work for FMW according to someone backstage. There's also that unreliability thing.

As I said, Chris. We ever come face to face it isn't going to be a fight. I really will just stab you. Be damned if that sounds ghetto or not. I will fucking cut you if it came down to it. I'm not as idealistic as Celt.

OOC: You roll with it and make it an aspect of your character. Like I did when I no-showed Ultimatum I and RAMPAGE! was put in prison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next