Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+19
Loins
Back Home
The Dude
Edible14
The Returned
Damien
Cactus Sam
X
Ashburn
iDeAndes
RCA
The Celt
MPD
Harles
Sharpedo King
Omega
Easty
the nick bryson
Rottata
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

What?
Dallas Roland is back. *yawn*
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap7%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Trey and AVO rebounding from their loss at the hands of the Pack
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
War Machine and MASS Caesar fight for a shot
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seth Rotunda possibly winning the first title for the Pack
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Leon on the brink of getting fired
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Eastwood ending Celt's first reign in a humiliating manner
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_lcap47%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:19 am

I'm completely insulted that I'm expected to be in the corner of another wrestler and not battling for myself. I have big things to prove here and that's not going to happen while I'm holding the towel of someone who hasn't even made an appearance. When I'm given my chance I will take it and you'll all see why The Pack should be respected.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Loins wrote:
I'm completely insulted that I'm expected to be in the corner of another wrestler and not battling for myself. I have big things to prove here and that's not going to happen while I'm holding the towel of someone who hasn't even made an appearance. When I'm given my chance I will take it and you'll all see why The Pack should be respected.

Ashburn: Oh boo fucking hoo, Daniel Prideman didn't get a match. If you're so insulted at the idea of managing your own team-mates then why join Eastwood's circle jerk in the first place? You had your chance at 13.1 and you were convincingly beaten by Vendetta, hence why you're the one holding his towel.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Yeah, I'd get my name out of your mouth if I were you.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Easty wrote:
Yeah, I'd get my name out of your mouth if I were you.

Ashburn: Or what? Set your bitches on me, Eastwood - I don't give a fuck. You've rounded up some nameless rookies to aid your struggling career but missed the only one who could possibly help you win a belt.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Oh, no no no, Ashburn, I wouldn't set The Pack on you - I'd destroy you myself.

And in case you really are that stupid, I set up The Pack before you were around, dipshit.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Easty wrote:

And in case you really are that stupid, I set up The Pack before you were around, dipshit.

Ashburn: Sure you would, tough guy.

I'm well aware you set up The Pack before I was around but you just added Blake Vendetta at 13.1, right? Poor choice, Eastwood - rumour has it he's on his way out of here. I was around then anyway, I kicked Nick Dream in the head for lulz. Might do the same with you or one of your dogs.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:55 pm

I am a rookie. And I fully admit that. I can't hide from it. That's what I am. However I can only go on the up from here. So if Vendetta wants to leave and walk away now, despite my loss I am better than him. Hence why I'm disappointed I'm not in a match. You can knock me down again and again but I learnt from my past to keep getting back up and keep trying. No one will make me leave FMW. I'm here to stay.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Easty wrote:

Ashburn: Sure you would, tough guy.

I'm well aware you set up The Pack before I was around but you just added Blake Vendetta at 13.1, right? Poor choice, Eastwood - rumour has it he's on his way out of here. I was around then anyway, I kicked Nick Dream in the head for lulz. Might do the same with you or one of your dogs.

Wow. You really are stupid. And this is coming from someone who has had to wrestle Seth Omega.

Are you not aware of such a simple concept as bluffing? Vendetta was a part of The Pack before Mount Vesuvius.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:12 am

So where is Vendetta, is he really dead? because I have morals and pinning a corpse is just a no-no.

Anyway, Apostasy times ticking away now...
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Easty wrote:
Wow. You really are stupid. And this is coming from someone who has had to wrestle Seth Omega.

Are you not aware of such a simple concept as bluffing? Vendetta was a part of The Pack before Mount Vesuvius.

Ashburn: So, according to you, I'm stupid for not jumping to the conclusion that you had recruited Blake Vendetta before Mount Vesuvius. How was I supposed to know that? You could have recruited him a couple minutes before 13.1 for all I knew. If you're going to insult my intelligence, at least display some yourself.

Regardless, my point stands: your rookies are incompetant no-hopers. All they've really done is gang-stomp Spruance and AVO - a few other incompetant no-hopers. I'm neither impressed nor intimidated but keep trying. Same goes for your fruitless hunt for a belt.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
So where is Vendetta, is he really dead? because I have morals and pinning a corpse is just a no-no.

Such an awesome threat there. I'm shaking in my boots.

I'm a man of my word, and I will see you at Ultimatum. Along with either Mass Caesar or War Machine... apparently. Let's get this straight though.

Ultimatum is it. Win or lose, the Abandoned champion goes on to take on a host of new suitors, just as the Abandoned Champ is supposed to. I've fielded calls from Seth Omega. There are plenty of rookies in this fed that are going to want to get a shot at their first gold, as Rotunda is doing this week.

Bring your A game. You don't get another shot.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Easty wrote:

Ashburn: So, according to you, I'm stupid for not jumping to the conclusion that you had recruited Blake Vendetta before Mount Vesuvius. How was I supposed to know that? You could have recruited him a couple minutes before 13.1 for all I knew. If you're going to insult my intelligence, at least display some yourself.

Regardless, my point stands: your rookies are incompetant no-hopers. All they've really done is gang-stomp Spruance and AVO - a few other incompetant no-hopers. I'm neither impressed nor intimidated but keep trying. Same goes for your fruitless hunt for a belt.

Suck my boner. I'd like to see you doing better than AVO and I.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Anwyl: My American mates Trey and Axel have my 99.9% backing. Try doing better than these boys!

Got your back pal!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
redneck

redneck

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Southern Pride
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:23 pm

JD-Well a bunch of upptie fucking yankees trying to see who has the bigger two inch dick. Boys all your Worlds have come to a end since Southern Pride joined the FMW. We are going to drink a few more bottles of whiskey and then we are going to beat the living hell out of everyone here.

Robert-Its just the southern way boys.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Edible14 wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:

Such an awesome threat there. I'm shaking in my boots.

I'm a man of my word, and I will see you at Ultimatum. Along with either Mass Caesar or War Machine... apparently. Let's get this straight though.

Ultimatum is it. Win or lose, the Abandoned champion goes on to take on a host of new suitors, just as the Abandoned Champ is supposed to. I've fielded calls from Seth Omega. There are plenty of rookies in this fed that are going to want to get a shot at their first gold, as Rotunda is doing this week.

Bring your A game. You don't get another shot.

To be fair, I do have your number Apostasy.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:26 am

redneck wrote:
JD-Well a bunch of upptie fucking yankees trying to see who has the bigger two inch dick. Boys all your Worlds have come to a end since Southern Pride joined the FMW. We are going to drink a few more bottles of whiskey and then we are going to beat the living hell out of everyone here.

Robert-Its just the southern way boys.

Anwyl: The door is just over there mate!

Anwyl points to the large double doors highlighted by the the green exit sign illuminating the room in obnoxius light.

Anwyl: Tootles bitches!!
Back to top Go down
redneck

redneck

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:20 am

JD-Mate I got your mate you kangroo looking mother. You on my land now bitch, that roobar aint going to help you when these two hoss' run your ass over.

Robert-Let me spell it out for ya Roo, you aint wanted over here so get back to that penial colony you call home son.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:28 am

redneck wrote:
JD-Mate I got your mate you kangroo looking mother. You on my land now bitch, that roobar aint going to help you when these two hoss' run your ass over.

Robert-Let me spell it out for ya Roo, you aint wanted over here so get back to that penial colony you call home son.

Anwyl "Roo": Umm, we are in Canada. You fellas are from the south D\'oh I always like the name "Roo" though. It's catchy mate.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:52 am

As someone born and raised in Georgia, I would like to apologize on behalf of the people born there who don't come out like these two guys. Not everyone in the South is like these guys.

Just the ones whose mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers are all the same two people.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:26 am

Being from Texas, I'd like to reiterate Nick's point. Seriously. Go back to whatever inbred town you hail from and quit givin' southerners a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:20 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
So where is Vendetta, is he really dead? because I have morals and pinning a corpse is just a no-no

I don't see why you shouldn't. Take the win and move forward. To be honest I got the rough part of the deal. I have to try and motivate a corpse to victory.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:02 pm

The Linguist: Southerners that follow old stereotypes... The Union won... that is why you see Ole Glory on the flag poles, and not the stars and Bars. Even my client knows it.

SoSB takes out a small United States flag, and waves it in the air.

The Linguist: SoSB may be from the Pacific Ocean, but he's been in this part of the world for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
redneck

redneck

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:52 pm

JD-I love how people just read what they want to read into things. Who said anything about the fucking Civil War bitches. This is a War between the FMW and Southern Pride.

Robert-Ya'll about to get rolled like a bunch of Purple Sticky at a Grateful Dead concert.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Ow.

I think I facepalmed so hard I broke my nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:20 am

Man, this place is messed up. We all know rednecks can't wrestle.
Back to top Go down
redneck

redneck

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:47 am

JD-Who can't beat your brains in bitch!

Robert-Damn we look good.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:38 am

redneck wrote:
JD-I love how people just read what they want to read into things. Who said anything about the fucking Civil War bitches. This is a War between the FMW and Southern Pride.

Robert-Ya'll about to get rolled like a bunch of Purple Sticky at a Grateful Dead concert.

Anwyl: SHUT UP PAA-LEESE MATE!!!

Anwyl continues his discussion with the Prophets of Silva in all the sourtherns that cannot wrestle

James Whitburn: ...Lance Cade...

Anwyl: oh he sucks soooo bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5