Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+19
Loins
Back Home
The Dude
Edible14
The Returned
Damien
Cactus Sam
X
Ashburn
iDeAndes
RCA
The Celt
MPD
Harles
Sharpedo King
Omega
Easty
the nick bryson
Rottata
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What?
Dallas Roland is back. *yawn*
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Trey and AVO rebounding from their loss at the hands of the Pack
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
War Machine and MASS Caesar fight for a shot
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seth Rotunda possibly winning the first title for the Pack
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Leon on the brink of getting fired
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Eastwood ending Celt's first reign in a humiliating manner
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 pm

The Celt wrote:

I didn't to it for praise.

No one does anything for completely selfless reasons. Remember that.

The Celt wrote:

OOC: This whole thing with PX is getting under my skin now because all the heels are referencing it and I can't say anything because of how dumb it was. Like, what I am supposed to say? Yeah I did, he deserved it! No, that's stupid and goes against what Celt has always stood for. So say what, no actually it never happened? Well, I can't say that because the shows are of course canon.

Like, what the fuck do I do with this thing?

OOC: Maybe you have no choice but to own up to it. Say some shit about how the anger got the best of you or whatever. People will continue to use this against you so you might as well nip it in the bud now. Yes, your character's reputation may be damaged but that's something you can fix. What De said basically. Now back to IC.

IC:

Hmm, seems like I've touched a nerve with Mr. Jones over there. I don't recall doing anything to draw his ire but that's his business I guess.

I really hope this isn't about the fact that Karma and I aren't pals anymore. It would be quite a stupid thing for you to suffer for, after all. I actually do like you, you know?

Don't expect you to feel the same way but...Alex brought that on himself.

Back to top Go down
Harles

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:32 pm

OOC: What the master himself said. You adapt. There is always a way to spin something to make it fit a story. Find a way to twist this the way you need to, hell use it to strength who Celty-pants is. You're a good writer and a smart one, you'll get it.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:34 pm

The Celt wrote:
Now...

Easty wrote:
That's what they say, right?

Best of luck to you... you'll need it, Celt. I can't lose. I will not lose.

Before Mt. V...

Easty wrote:
Sometimes we must lose our vision in order to see the truth.

Or, to cut the Eastern mystic shit, being in a coma helped me realise something, Aiden, or Aidan, or poncy Irish twat who thinks that dyeing his hair will make us forget he's actually a ginger. And that is that I am better than you.

Probably not athletically, being six foot eight makes your knees an obvious target, not to mention all of the drugs I've pumped my body with in twentysomething years.

Probably not mentally, unlike you I've not been craving this title with every fiber of my being for the past eighteen months.

Probably not spiritually either. I'm sure you have your fey Irish ways somewhere within that cold exterior of yours.

But what I have that you lack Celt, is the attitude.

I will never be kept down again, leashed, shackled, fed a treat like a good little doggy. Fuck that.

I'm not denying that, if it were anybody else, you could win it. But Celt? I will not stop.

I will never stop.

Try and make me, I dare you.

Anyone else getting Deja Vu?

Right down to the emphasis and everything.

The difference being, Celt, is that before Mount Vesuvius I was saying that I wouldn't stop. Now, I'm saying I will win.

Simple differences, Celt.

Like Seth Omega not being in the match.

Like me having you scouted.

Like you not being exempt from my full force this time.

This is your last warning, Celt. I've told you time and time again that Deicide is coming. I guess if you're not going to listen then you're just going to feel it.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Dante: I do remember me constantly offering you a hand and support and you spitting in my face, Chris. I know a thing or twelve about addictions. I also would've done the same for Skyler..had he not turned out to be a colossal waste of flesh.

Fact remains my addiction doesn't impair my judgment. Or my morals. It takes away the pain if only briefly. I've learned to master it and temper it so that it only harms me. You? You're poison, bruh. Anything and everything you touch is infected by you.

I expected a better standard of human being from you. But then you decided to let your disease harm my family. My best friend. My child. And that is unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:44 pm

I never harmed your child, at least not physically. We have not spoken and probably will not again, since that fiasco so I have no idea of her emotional state.

As for Alex, fighting him in a match was never something I truly wanted to do outside of being able to say "remember that time Alex and I tore the house down? Fun times." He blew it. Sad.

And I personally don't recall anyone outside of Drew offering a hand to me instead of holding down his fort when his little Broken Saints train wreck was wobbling off the tracks due to a lack of cohesion, communication, and overall definition of the mission.

Of course, of all the hands I took... I had to choose Alex and while I did what I could to not be this "poison" that I am fallaciously alleged to be... Alex regressed.

I don't like regression. After 13.2, I hope Alex realizes that he needs help as well.

As for you, well it seems to me that you're angered for no reason. Unsurprising, yet surprising at the same time.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:57 pm

OOC: One thing I might suggest, Celt. And this is just me spitballing..there isn't really a point to you being in SoA. It comes across as a voting bloc for the purposes of protecting one another OOC'ly. There is no IC threat for the good guys to band together and face. Which was the choice of FMW to not have some uber looming threat constantly attempting to hold them down. GSW isn't really a threat..you guys are all upper midcard to main eventers. The Pack also doesn't count. And Jaro/Smitten have their own issues to hash out. So who are they really defending?

With this in mind, Celt, as you've built him, is a lonely figure. He's the Conscience of FMW. The last bastion of a true "good guy" without the murkiness of say a RAMPAGE! whose primary fuel is vengeance and anger or an Alex O'Rion whose seeking redemption or a Drew Michaels who seeks to bring about salvation. Him getting together with a former adversary in Hannibal Frost (who is still deranged; a sociopath and ect.), the sanctimonious Leon Caprice, and the cocky, impetus of DGS doesn't do your persona any favors. It weakens and diminishes the overall impact of your character. Separate yourself from the pack.

Dante: And now your memory's gone foggy. Glad to know that FMW is still filled with a bunch of fucking revisionists. Simply because I didn't put it in a way that your fragile ego could take doesn't mean I wasn't there. I remember you being there when I buried my brother. For that, I'm indebted. Hence why I'm restrained right now and not ripping out your vocal cords as we speak.

Did you ever stop to think that violence ain't whats going to bring back Alex from the brink of his own short comings? Or rather..why he chose you to help instead of someone else? Because he sees the good person in you. I frankly don't anymore. I'm not as patient a person as he is. And that's why I'm irrationally fucking angry. Your stupidity and self-pity infuriates me. Who knows? Maybe its because I see me inside of that mess you call 'you'. Maybe its because you are what I should be.

The mission failure of the Saints was my fault. It was specifically built with people like you in mind. To save the broken individuals in this company and the broken mess it had become. Where 'good guys' - guys who are supposed to be setting an example for others are just as fucked up as the guys who are 'bad'. That's what happens when you're just as fucked up as the people you're trying to save; the blind leading the blind and all of that bullshit. That's my burden and responsibility. The way I fix it? Trying to give the next generation the tools and information so they don't do as I do or did in this case.

The Broken Saints are very much alive, Chris. It was never meant to be a 'stable' or a 'faction'. It was meant to protect people like you from becoming...well..you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 pm

OOC: Discussion-esque TT like this is the main reason I usually prefer to address you, Drew, Alex and Harlequin more often than not. It's when I truly like TT.

IC:

Stupid? I may be a lot of things, irrational, angry, jaded, isolated, cold and what have you. But one thing I am not, is stupid. As far as Alex goes, I'm done thinking of and for him. I have tried. I tried avoiding this. He did not. So when I annihilate him (and trust me, I will), hopefully he'll see where he failed, and hopefully we can patch things up one day. As for me and you, and how I am "a mess" and you no longer see the "good person" in me. The feeling's mutual, bro.

Very mutual. I sat there and I watched you show up drunk to work, get smacked around by that faggot Vinny like a little baby. I remember asking you what the hell happened, why had you fallen so far, and typically, in your surly nature I was told to mind my own business. It was that day that my respect for you started to chip away.

You see, sir. You can have all the expectations of me that you want, but when people have expectations of you, don't write them off. Don't no sell them. You specialize in the self-pity, just like I apparently do. You are exactly like me, but instead of me drowning my so called sorrows, I've been relegated to immersing myself into my work in order to hide some supposed flaw that I apparently have.

I don't deny that I am not the person you, or Drew or Alex or whatever wanted me to be. But isn't the point to be the person you want to be? Hmm? I guess individuality (you know, that thing I was half-assedly championing when I showed up with a faux-hawk and my most prized possession was a bitter reminder of how I once served my country) just doesn't fly. It's no wonder why every one in FMW is now a messiah, cocky young gun or a psychopath hell bent on chaos as best suited to fit his needs.

It's a shame Dante. It really is. And I hope to God that I'm not the person that you should be. I don't want to be you in anyway, and vice versa. After all, I care. I can be counted on to at least show up. I go all in when someone who I'm supposed to be there for, needs me. But we all know that these aren't things you really know much about, at least according to the water cooler talk. This is not the Dante Jones who I pored over, watched, and tried to listen to in my younger days.

But these? These are my flaws. Despite you seeing me as this soulless bastard that I am growing ever more comfy being... my demented self still finds a way to care too much. Tsk, tsk. I guess I'll have to put a stop to that if I want to be like you, eh?

If only, sir. If only. As for the Broken Saints?

Well, I hope they're better off than they were when the idea actually made sense from top to bottom.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:22 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: One thing I might suggest, Celt. And this is just me spitballing..there isn't really a point to you being in SoA. It comes across as a voting bloc for the purposes of protecting one another OOC'ly. There is no IC threat for the good guys to band together and face. Which was the choice of FMW to not have some uber looming threat constantly attempting to hold them down. GSW isn't really a threat..you guys are all upper midcard to main eventers. The Pack also doesn't count. And Jaro/Smitten have their own issues to hash out. So who are they really defending?

With this in mind, Celt, as you've built him, is a lonely figure. He's the Conscience of FMW. The last bastion of a true "good guy" without the murkiness of say a RAMPAGE! whose primary fuel is vengeance and anger or an Alex O'Rion whose seeking redemption or a Drew Michaels who seeks to bring about salvation. Him getting together with a former adversary in Hannibal Frost (who is still deranged; a sociopath and ect.), the sanctimonious Leon Caprice, and the cocky, impetus of DGS doesn't do your persona any favors. It weakens and diminishes the overall impact of your character. Separate yourself from the pack.

To be honest you're not wrong really. When the idea was first pitched to me I liked it because it something new for Celt, a new direction to reach out into and I thought it could add something to my promos, which in fact, it kinda has in a few ways. But yeah without a major heel force in FMW things just aren't adding up.

We might have to realign things so Corruption is more evenly weighted.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Dante: And that's where the 'stupid' comes in. You keep thinking this is about what I want from you. I'd like you to be a functional person in society. No where in my little rant was there anything about me saying I want you to be me or what I want from you is x, y, and z. Fact of the matter is, Chris, you aren't happy. Every person you've ever gotten close to you've pushed away when shit got too difficult. Why do I recognize this? Because I do the same fucking thing. You aren't going all in, bruh. That's bullshit. You're running away as fast as you can and hoping..no..praying to God that your demons don't catch up with you.

Do you need to fight Alex? No. Did you need to damage your friendship with Karma? No. But you did it. You sabotaged it intentionally because you're too much of a pussy and avoid being hurt. Just like me. What I want is for FMW to have someone to depend on when the likes of Drew retire. He's been the paragon for what passes as 'good' so long, people almost neglect his sacrifice and contributions to this business. Specifically this company. Hell, they barely appreciate his presence over in that other place. But it's a burden he gladly bears. Not because he wants to or necessarily gets any enjoyment out of it. But because they need him.

Am I disappointed with you? I'd be bullshittin' if I said I wasn't. But you being who you're meant to be isn't for my benefit. It's for the benefit of Full Metal Wrestling. You call what you're being an individual? I call you a cop-out and a coward like Nick Bryson is. He used to stand for something. Now? All he's concerned with is getting out of the shadow of his cousin. Abel Steele? Same story, different piece of shit. Just replace 'cousin' with any other adjective or noun to describe what motivates you dickholes from turning your back on the people closest to you. I would understand if it was out of necessity. But mainly, its out of pride for every single last one of you.

We all have roles to fill, Chris. In this grandiose drama, we're either playing the hero or the villain. But they're hot or they're cold. Being lukewarm means you get spit out. Your potential is to be someone great. Like your contemporary Eddie B., it's just more of the same bullshit that makes you blend in. You want so badly to be the best? Fine then. Fuck it. Detach yourself completely from the human race and become Jaro. Or Harlequin. Or Smitten. Or Scorpio. Or Ethan Black. You want to actually mean something? Change the fucking pattern before you get stuck in it.

OOC: Re-align things to create a heel faction for the purposes of fighting your face faction? By the time you're winning singles gold, you don't really need a faction as a face. It takes away potential match-ups.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:03 pm

RCA wrote:
MPD wrote:

They do call me one of the best, Austin. You've called me one of the best. Exactly.

If I called you one of the best, then I was sorely mistaken. Could you be one of the best? Sure. Should you be one of the best? Probably.

But you are not. I apologise.

Fact; I'd be a three time tag champion if it wasn't for the fact Sam did not want to compete for the belts.

One of the best.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 pm

You are starting to try my patience, but I will attempt to press on and remain calm.

Now, I don't really understand what Eddie B. has to do with me because while I do view LPW, I have yet to see anything impressive from your watered-down carbon copy.

But on to more pertinent matters.

I'll admit that I acted unfavorably as it relates to Karma. That's a given. But Alex? No. Maybe it was a bit easier for you to deal with him because you two shared the same tendencies, but no, I am nothing like that. So instead of constantly yelling, bitching and moaning about how he should take things seriously, I decided that I would rather focus on me, let the lost cause die.

But no, he stuck his nose in my business, and budding anger happened all over him at Mount Vesuvius. But ever the stubborn b'ye, he refused to let it die and he's picked a stipulation that could see him carted away in an ambulance. His choices, not mine.

He asked for a match, I gave him one. Simple. As for whatever else that I've allegedly ran from, from a personal standpoint that is. You're lying. That's all I'll say on the matter because I really don't like discussing that.

On to this "role" we're charged to and how FMW needs someone to count on when Drew goes bye-bye. Well, that's on FMW. I used to want to be that person, but I failed. I found that maybe that's not what I wanted because my idea of a hero did not fit FMW's whole schtick of a hero. It's a shame that Drew is going to die in the ring, doing what he though was best. And of course, when he's in the ground people will finally realize that he just wanted the best for them. But I will be damned if I bend over backwards for unappreciative maggots. I'm not turning my back on my true self or acquaintances like I did with the Innovative Initative. Not again.

So maybe I fouled up. But you know, I've learned to accept what I have become and while you claim that this isn't about what you want from me, notice that you keep saying that "You should be better than this" and other things to similar effect.

But you were right about one thing, I want to be the best. And like the bookworm I am, I know that there are consequences to my actions and I'll deal with him. Maybe if I do actually become a broken man, this epiphany may hit me. Until then, friend, foe, whatever. Unless your name is James Bradford Austin II, I will walk all over you to get what I want. Make no mistake about it. I will step on your fucking throat to win. Being the best means, I'm the best. It's an idea, and thus, something.

I'll deal with the fallout when it comes. I'm what you would call hopeless, Dante. Accept it.

Or you can hope to God that something happens out of the blue to change my mind.

Also. You're right. I'm not happy, I'm not satisfied.

Being the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion is wonderful, but the Full Metal Wrestling Championship still lurks on the wrong waist and I fully intend on marrying my title with the richest prize in this place.

As for Dunn. But you aren't a three-time tag team champion, are you, bitch?

So, just be happy you won. For all you know maybe Alex O takes the match seriously if the titles were on the line and if that happens, you lose.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:36 am

RCA wrote:
As for Dunn. But you aren't a three-time tag team champion, are you, bitch?

So, just be happy you won. For all you know maybe Alex O takes the match seriously if the titles were on the line and if that happens, you lose.

Given how he couldn't take his C4 title shot seriously, in your own words, I'm inclined to believe my initial point.

I cvould also go back through various archives and find every instance of you calling me the most manipulative, and etc, etc.

But you won't concede defeat on the matter, because your lectures are just the same as you. Inconsistent.

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:47 am

MPD wrote:

I cvould also go back through various archives and find every instance of you calling me the most manipulative

Mmhmm... not does that make you one of the best competitors in FMW history, or just one of the most manipulative?

Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 am

Or perhaps the best at manipulating?

The best.

But as I said, after that final clarification, I'm done.

New topic please, teacher.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:54 am

Incorrect.

It just makes you one of the most manipulative bastards to step foot in this place. But it's fine, in fact I'd prefer you to keep that shade of gold over your eyes. Eventually, you'll find your true place in FMW, and I probably won't have to raise a hand to do it.

Besides, it's the weekend. Class' choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:11 am

Full Metal Wrestling. Be ready for the cult. The Prophets have arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:15 am

SoSB deadens the moment for Whitburn with a few squirts from a small Super Soaker rifle. He then tugs on The Linguist's suit to get him to wake up from hearing that boring moment.

The Linguist: Son of Shark Boy thinks that you are being so BORING! You need to liven things up a little, whoever you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:18 am

Now shark thing, do that again, and I'll crush your little boyfriend here. So who am I? I am James Whitburn, one half of the Prophets of Silvia. That is all I can say for now.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:25 am

The Young Shark stood from where he was sitting, throwing his Super Soaker aside, and pointing right at the cultist.

The Linguist: SoSB just told me to say "If you ever lay a single hand on my manager, then you'll get to feel the first bite, you witless bully!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:25 am

Xander: You know what black folks call cults?

Church. You need some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:29 am

You're a "shark". What can you do?

And Xander, this is a different cult. Not your normal cult.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:37 am

Xander: "Cults" don't call themselves cults.

Faiths. Ways of life. Salvation. Words you should know if yo' shit was legit.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:56 am

James Whitburn wrote:
You're a "shark". What can you do?

SoSB crosses his arms, and glares right at Whitburn.

The Linguist: You best get in the ring with the Champion of Underdogs to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:25 am

The Prophets will go through you if need be.

Xander, are you my mom? No. So don't tell me what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 am

James Whitburn wrote:

Ashburn: But your mother - quite rightly - wants nothing to do with you, hence why you were raised by an adoptive father, right? That's what your bio on the FMW website says. Wouldn't surprise me if that's some bullshit like the existence of "Silva" though. Xander's right; cults are seen as authoritarian and exploitative. Only a moron would call their own faith one.

Last edited by Ashburn on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:20 am

James Whitburn wrote:
The Prophets will go through you if need be.

Xander: 'Are you...' bitch, is that a legit question? Are you really askin' if I'm yo momma and thinkin' that a verifiable, honest to goodness response? I didn't tell you what to do, blud. I gave you a tip so people wouldn't laugh at yo goofy ass self. Now you just up and hurt every single last one of my sensibilities. As both a wrestler and as a member of the human race.

So you can walk you monkey ass on down the aisle and get bitch smacked by Daddy Dick too. Single file. No shovin'. I promise to not avoid the do' like y'all Jehova's Witnesses. If I catch you with a smooth one, I'll knock ya' wanna-be Jim Jones ass back into Sunday School. Maybe then and only then yo' ass will pray to yo'..golden toilet bowl or whatever the fuck passes as an altar for y'all and ask for cleansin' and forgiveness.

I'll give you a thumbs up, though. At least it isn't another religious gim-oh. Oh that's right. It is.

Bitch please...'Are you my mom'. Nigga, are you ferreal?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Oh shit.

See, I knew I recognised you from somewhere, but I figured I was just seeing parts of Nigger Charlie in you, but...

Out of MalfcoPro, huh? Good times.

And 'Phillip Dalek.'

What a guy he was.

If only they remembered that he spelt his name with one L.

I need go hit up ol' Snakey one of the days.
Back to top Go down
Harles

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Word to the wise Celty-kins, you gloriously prideful and stubborn man you, lay down against Eastwood. Assume your typical position, tilt your head back and think of England like your forefathers. Because if you walk away from this match with a belt you defeated no champion to obtain, (I know how it feels, my first title win felt gross too because of Krow, but I won it legit later), I'm coming for you.

Harder and faster than I had ever planned to in the first place. When that bell rings at the end of the night and if that belt is still around your waist, I'm coming for you. And you can run, you can try to hide, but I'm calling you out.

If you want to be a champion, you'll defend yourself against one. If you want to wear my belt, you'll put me down for it. But we both know when the chips are down you don't have what it takes. You proved that last time against Jaro. Then against myself. When it matter more than anything you fell short.

So I'd be cautious when you hear that bell, the gates of hell open with it.

And wouldn't it be a shame for a Champion, especially one as prideful as yourself, to turn down a challenge, especially when No Holds Barred is FMW's next event, y'know the open challenge event.

Hugs and Kisses,

Harley
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:40 pm

MPD wrote:
Oh shit.

See, I knew I recognised you from somewhere, but I figured I was just seeing parts of Nigger Charlie in you, but...

Out of MalfcoPro, huh? Good times.

And 'Phillip Dalek.'

What a guy he was.

If only they remembered that he spelt his name with one L.

I need go hit up ol' Snakey one of the days.

OOC: It was one L? Shit.

I thought you might get a good laugh out of that. More to come :3.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 pm

OOC: LOL. Tell me that's not Chris Brown. That just makes me.....LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next