Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+6
Seth
Storm183
John Andrews
smonroe
Bobino
the nick bryson
10 posters

What are you most excited for on Corruption?
Harlequin and Jensen face off
Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap19%Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Monroe does battle with pack member Seth Rotunda
Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap6%Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
David GS in his first YNG match with Mark against Brooks and Pullin
Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap13%Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
The Popular Ryder Strong facing off against Ashburn
Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap6%Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
SMUT and The Pack facing off in TABLES action
Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap13%Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Trey gets his AB title shot against Apostasy
 6% [ 1 ]
The random potential of the Draft
Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap37%Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread Empty
PostSubject: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:38 pm

I'm a dead man walking here
That's the least of all my fears
Ooh underneath the water

It's not Alabama clay
Gives my trembling hands away
Ooh Please forgive me father

Ain't going back to Barton Hollow
Devil gonna follow me e'er I go
Won't do me no good washing in the river
Can't no preacher man save my soul
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Needs More Butters
Back to top Go down
smonroe

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:47 pm

So um,,, Seth you going to go for the cheap strength by numbers win as well?
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:00 am

Who's ass do ya gotta kick just to get put on a card around here? Worse comes to worse if no one wants to bring the fight to me, i'll just go off looking for one myself. No matter whom it is or wherever it is... Someone's gonna get their ass handed to them like a red headed step child at the hands of John Andrews!
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:55 am

Reggie: Nigger, would you just please shut the fuck up? There are wrestlers in this division who are trying to get their shit promo tapes in. We do not want some nigger trying to bitch about being left off the card and other shit man.

Peyton: Fucking cowboys.

Reggie: You gay man?

Peyton: ...?
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:33 am

Really? Really?? Look here hoss last I checked this was a free country and I can say just whatever the damn well I want ya got it? If you want to play cute and fancy there's this federation called TNA or if you really want to take your talentless punk ass to some place "greater", where you can wrestle other degenerates that look like they shacked up with their first cousin and also share no potential in this business you can go ahead and send your sorry ass promo tapes to the WWE. Get your head out the bulls ass and realize who you're speakin to boy.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:57 am

smonroe wrote:
The cheap victory? I don't need to do anything by the cheap if I want to defeat you, Monroe. If anything, I'll just toy around with you in the ring because to me, you're just like a plaything. A plaything will have a bit of attention from whoever's around it, before they tire of it, throw it away and it gets forgotten and left with the other broken, lost, loser toys. Can you see the similarities with your career and a toy? Good. Make sure you're still remembering that when you step into the ring with me. I'll end your dreams.

Last edited by Seth on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Outlaw John Andrews wrote:
Really? Really?? Look here hoss last I checked this was a free country and I can say just whatever the damn well I want ya got it? If you want to play cute and fancy there's this federation called TNA or if you really want to take your talentless punk ass to some place "greater", where you can wrestle other degenerates that look like they shacked up with their first cousin and also share no potential in this business you can go ahead and send your sorry ass promo tapes to the WWE. Get your head out the bulls ass and realize who you're speakin to boy.

That's right. You're talking to John Andrews, the guy who lost to Killswitch in less than five minutes at Death Row. Show some respect.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Seth wrote:
smonroe wrote:

The cheap victory? I don't need to do anything by the cheap if I want to defeat you, Monroe. If anything, I'll just toy around with you in the ring because to me, you're just like a plaything. A plaything will have a bit of attention from whoever's around it, before they tire of it, throw it away and it gets forgotten and left with the other broken, lost, loser toys. Can you see the similarities with your career and a toy? Good. Make sure you're still remembering that when you step into the ring with me. I'll end your dreams.

Good luck out there Seth, I'm sure you won't need it against this talentless hack.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:51 am

David GS wrote:
Outlaw John Andrews wrote:

That's right. You're talking to John Andrews, the guy who lost to Killswitch in less than five minutes at Death Row. Show some respect.

Davey boy you of all people should know better than to stick your nose in my business...
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:22 pm

The first and last time we faced off, I crushed you. I'll stick my nose wherever the hell I want.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:37 pm

David GS wrote:
I'll stick my nose wherever the hell I want.

Whitt: Including right up Nick Bryson's ass.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:27 pm

David GS wrote:
The first and last time we faced off, I crushed you. I'll stick my nose wherever the hell I want.

Must have a real bad memory Dave... If I remember correctly it was a back and forth match... Just sayin kid... I hate to break your fantasy about owning me the first and last time we met. Yeah you got the W but you had to fight tooth and nail for it and desperately played possum cause you were too yellow to finish the match fair and square. Too many hits to the head will cause this lack of memory, also a definition of "super ego" thinking you are the best there is even though you're just a has been and never was.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Jeff wrote:
David GS wrote:

Begone, speck. As for you, John-John ...

Ammunition 13.2 wrote:
Hostyle: Andrews is looking for the Ghost Rider in the Sky, that Diving Elbow Drop that he said he'd win the TV Title with. The Outlaw leaps...and crashes and burns! Nobody home, Andrews didn't even come CLOSE as DGS rolled out of the way!

Sound: Rule number one: NEVER give away how you plan on winning a match.

Going over to the corner, DGS drops into a crouch and waits patiently for Andrews to make it to his feet; his eyes gradually widen, and he begins to beckon to the Outlaw as he rises, holding his elbow in pain from the missed drop. He turns, and DGS EXPLODES out of the corner, placing his shoulder in Andrews' gut with surgical precision and driving him down to the mat!

Hostyle: And THERE it is, SPEAR to John Andrews!

Sound: Nighty-night, rook, thanks for playing!

Hostyle: The Phenom, not even bothering to hook the leg here - one, two, three! That's all she wrote, folks!

Buster Cherry: Here is your winner, and STILL FMW TELEVISION CHAMPION...DAVID...G...S!!

As luck would have it, you don't remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Jeff wrote:
David GS wrote:

Bryson: Oh please, Jeff. Even if that were the case, which it is obviously not, you make that sound like a bad thing. Three quarters of the worlds population would like to have their nose up my ass and the other quarter are lying about it.

Seriously now, Jeff. I make the world turn.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Can I be honest here? As much as I admire you, Nick, I'd rather not have my nose up your ass. Great as you are, odds are your ass would still smell like ass.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:35 am

Dave Ed... Leaving out all of the information? I seem to remember it quite vividly as a back and forth battle until you played coward and got lucky. You knew you were going to lose your belt that night that is why you used everything you could against me. Remember kiddies be sure to run over the road kill to make sure it's really dead otherwise it might just be playin possum.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:45 pm

I know you don't need my help to look stupid, but I'm gonna give you a hand anyway. Tell me, John-Boy ... when, at any time during that match, did I display even the slightest semblance of cowardice? Go ahead - enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Seth wrote:
smonroe wrote:

We've always got your back, Seth. Luckily, you won't even need us to be in the country for this one.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:26 am

David GS wrote:
I know you don't need my help to look stupid, but I'm gonna give you a hand anyway. Tell me, John-Boy ... when, at any time during that match, did I display even the slightest semblance of cowardice? Go ahead - enlighten me.

Layin there possum.. Duh.. I know you enjoy feuding with me here cause you're my number one fan and all... Everyone's gotta have a hero right Davey boy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption 15.1 Trash Talking Thread
Page 1 of 1