Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+12
Damien
Anwyl
Drew Michaels
The Dude
The Celt
Edible14
David GS
Bobino
Alex O'Rion
Easty
iDeAndes
the nick bryson
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What are you looking most forward to on Corruption
Strong, War Machine, and Parkes duke it out
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap0%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
STORMMASTER and SOSB versus The Pack
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap27%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Rampage faces the debuting Starchild
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap9%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
The Television Title Match on Corruption
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap18%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Harlequin and Caesar get a chance to face Celt and Leon
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap18%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Bryson defends his new belt vs Trey Spruance
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap27%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread Empty
PostSubject: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 am

This is a song called the history of Tenacious D
And its not just a list of bullshit that we've done in the past
It's a chronicling of our rise, to power!

We ride with kings on mighty steeds
Across the devils plain
We've walked with Jesus and his cross
He did not die in vain, NO!

We've run with wolves, we've climbed K2
Even stopped a moving train
We've traveled through space and time my friends
To rock this house again, rock!!

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:01 am

...The people booking these shows fucking suck.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Bryson: I dont know about you, but I heard the reaction. I know the fans are looking forward to Trey getting his hard fought shot at glory! It will be a tough battle, but I believe in my heart of hearts the fans deserve to be listened to and I am just the peoples champion to listen to their voices!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Yes, Nick. It's obvious that people give a shit about your..er.. "The Board of Director's" shitty booking.

What are we? TNA? What the hell is happening to this company, Nick? Furthermore, what the hell is happening to you?

I'm going to level with you. I'm proud that you're a two time champion and a movie star. Really. I am. But this whole "escape from Drew's shadow" is getting slightly out of hand. Trey Spruance deserves a world title shot about as much as I do. I don't even know what the fuck a "Starchild" is.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Bryson: I dont know about you, but I heard the reaction. I know the fans are looking forward to Trey getting his hard fought shot at glory! It will be a tough battle, but I believe in my heart of hearts the fans deserve to be listened to and I am just the peoples champion to listen to their voices!

Go fucking jerk your ego out of my country and out of my face, Nicky.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Going to have to agree with Eastwood on this one. Except do it out of FMW as well.

You are literally draining anything that made this company unique and interesting.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Trey Spruance, Rampage and Harlequin.

It's two thousand o'seven all fucking over again.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Can we tie you to the floor? So you never ever leave?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Good to have you back, you drunk bastard.

I missed you (no homo). If ever there was a time to pull the old O'Rion charm (i.e. - make Nick Bryson lose), you should do it now.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:13 pm

So...

You complain that Trey doesn't deserve a title shot... but want him to win said title shot?

You make no sense, sir.

Trey may not be our usual headline, but he did do something you and I both fell short of...

He won at Ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:21 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:

Good to have you back, you drunk bastard.

I missed you (no homo). If ever there was a time to pull the old O'Rion charm (i.e. - make Nick Bryson lose), you should do it now.

I make no promises about beating anybody bye.

Just tired of sitting around my apartment drinking, watching supernatural Austin filled my DVR with, and living off my bar and the fact that my merchandise still sells better than hotcakes.

I missed the lights, I missed the crowd, and more importantly I missed being in front of them all.

So fuck it bye, grab a beer and tell me whatcha been up to, I gets the feeling I missed a lot.

Except Bry-Bry padding his stats with someone more washed up than me, some things don't change do they.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Macho Butters wrote:
So...

You complain that Trey doesn't deserve a title shot... but want him to win said title shot?

You make no sense, sir.

Trey may not be our usual headline, but he did do something you and I both fell short of...

He won at Ultimatum.

Uh. No. I never said Trey should win the title. Did I say that self?

Why no, Dante I don't think you did. Given that I think (read: know) Nick had something to do with how this card was structured, I want him to lose to learn humility. Say it with me, Bob - humility.

All of use could stand to lose from time to time. It puts things into perspective. Ask David GS. He finally found his passion.

As for a beer, 'Lex? I'll uh..stick with club soda if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah sorry, I keep forgetting not everyone enjoys a good ale or seven with their breakfast.

Anyway, Dante, was going to ask you a favor. Could you point me in the direction of whoever is in charge of employment now-a-days? I know I don't have much experience, but maybe you byes need a ring rat or something.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Nigga I honestly don't even know anymore. Part of why I'm slightly perplexed as to how guys like STORMMASTER, Son of Shark Boy, and Starchild have contracts.

There's this cat P. Thurston Devereaux who is essentially the male stewardess/bitch boy gopher of the enigmatic "Board of Directors" that sounds like it came from a script drafted by Eric Bischoff. That'd probably be the best place to start.

Although, I'm sure you can ask Bryson. Because whomever he's sucking off seems to be giving him what he wants.

Also. It isn't so much I wouldn't enjoy it. It's just I'm six months sober. One could say I'd enjoy it too much.

OOC: I say this as I'm drinking a beer.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:48 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
If ever there was a time to pull the old O'Rion charm (i.e. - make Nick Bryson lose), you should do it now.

Self, If Nick Bryson were to lose now, i.e. in his next match... would that mean Trey would win?

Well, I think so Butters, but that can't be as he said he never said that... but it seems he wants Nick to lose in his next match... That wouldn't make any sense.

Listen to me, you can hate Nick Bryson all day long, but the fact that you whine and complaina as this palce changes around you just makes you look more and more foolish as the days go by.

He may be doing it to be a selfish douche, but Nick was right about one thing, those people did sound pretty happy when Trey got the chance of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:12 pm

I meant Alex should beat him..again. It was tongue-in-cheek, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Nah, I got my chance at glory before I'll need to earn another one.

Besides, I've got some ring rust, he's the champ bye. Like him or not that's supposed to mean something.

That and I'm not nearly as popular as Trey Spruance.....
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Macho Butters wrote:
So...

You make no sense, sir.

He won at Ultimatum.

Bryson: And we have a winner here, Folks. Butters, keep this up and I might suggest you get a title shot too.

Rampage, I know you get mad all the time, and I applaud you for trying to work on being less of a shitty person, but you have to be blind to not see the enormous pop Trey got appearing on stage! He stood and was showered with praise. He clearly represents the people and the fact that he, unlike a certain sad panda, won his match at Ultimatum, maybe he does deserve this shot.

I dont know this phantom I'm booking the cards though. It does sound like a genius idea, however, I will have to look into it.

Also, Eastwood, thats no way to talk to a brethren now is it. We have to stick together! Besides, look at my shiny pin.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
I meant Alex should beat him..again. It was tongue-in-cheek, dumbass.

Oh, that razor wit of yours is amazing.

Second only to the level of your vocabulary.

EDIT:

As a side note...

HI ALEX!

Last edited by Macho Butters on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Bryson: And we have a winner here, Folks. Butters, keep this up and I might suggest you get a title shot too.

Rampage, I know you get mad all the time, and I applaud you for trying to work on being less of a shitty person, but you have to be blind to not see the enormous pop Trey got appearing on stage! He stood and was showered with praise. He clearly represents the people and the fact that he, unlike a certain sad panda, won his match at Ultimatum, maybe he does deserve this shot.

I dont know this phantom I'm booking the cards though. It does sound like a genius idea, however, I will have to look into it.

Also, Eastwood, thats no way to talk to a brethren now is it. We have to stick together! Besides, look at my shiny pin.

Last time I went to an Ultimatum I beat someone, this guy, Dick something I think he was called. Can't remember correctly but then again I've been drinking. Remember I beat his ass pretty good though.

Can I have a title shot too bye?

I've done nothing to earn it, but damned if I won't get a pop from the crowd, and apparently that's all that matters these days.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Last time I went to an Ultimatum I beat someone, this guy, Dick something I think he was called. Can't remember correctly but then again I've been drinking. Remember I beat his ass pretty good though.

Can I have a title shot too bye?

I've done nothing to earn it, but damned if I won't get a pop from the crowd, and apparently that's all that matters these days.

Bryson: Yeah and then after your Ultimatum you crashed just as hard as... I cant even think of anything to compare your downfall to actually. Congrats, much like Frosting the title, now we have "You O'Rioned your career" Look, you just won something.

I dont know if you can get a title shot. Did you win your match on the biggest show of the year? That would probably be a good start.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Except the crowd doesn't really pop for Trey Spruance. Because Trey Spruance hasn't earned shit either. Nor did I and yet still, in order to boost ratings or sate egos or what have you, I was thrown into a Tag Team Championship match I said I didn't want any part of because I felt Seth and myself didn't earn it.

Furthermore, the guy ganking shit off of South Park - which is about a stone's throw from being dated itself - calling me out for "wit" with a hint of sarcasm in his voice is ha-ha-ha-hilarious. Butters. Stop having Slegna keep you accountable, on time, and holding your hand through shit so that you're actually worth a flying fuck.

Nick. I'm saying this with the best of intentions and because once upon a time, we were friends. You remember that guy who hated Jaro? You remember that guy that actually was fun to be around? You remember that guy who actually earned his World Heavyweight Title and didn't just beat a guy who was probably on his way out the door anyway because no one liked him? You aren't that guy anymore.

You've become what you hate. What a year ago, you were trying to bring to everyone's attention. You're like Steve, Nick. You're like Jaro. And the fact that you can't see the evidence in front of your face is fucking sad.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Yep, I crashed harder than Lindsey Lohan, and yet I was still good enough to take your pants holder bye.

I'm sure we've all got how O'Rion failed jokes, so ya'll might as well get them out of your systems. I'm a big bye, won't bitch and moan anymore about what I did wrong in the past.

However I wasn't on the biggest show of the year, I was watching it from my pub that makes more in a month than Mr. Movie Star makes in a year and having a few pints. But because I'm me, and I'm fucking awesome we'll assume I did win, because it's what I do.

Now title shot please, or does the champ want to blow off the remains off Threepwood for his next title defense?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Nah. His next opponent will be the corpse of Celeste. That way, he can really fuck the memory and soul of FMW into oblivion some more.

Shit's a joke.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Except the crowd doesn't really pop for Trey Spruance. Because Trey Spruance hasn't earned shit either. Nor did I and yet still, in order to boost ratings or sate egos or what have you, I was thrown into a Tag Team Championship match I said I didn't want any part of because I felt Seth and myself didn't earn it.

Furthermore, the guy ganking shit off of South Park - which is about a stone's throw from being dated itself - calling me out for "wit" with a hint of sarcasm in his voice is ha-ha-ha-hilarious. Butters. Stop having Slegna keep you accountable, on time, and holding your hand through shit so that you're actually worth a flying fuck.

Nick. I'm saying this with the best of intentions and because once upon a time, we were friends. You remember that guy who hated Jaro? You remember that guy that actually was fun to be around? You remember that guy who actually earned his World Heavyweight Title and didn't just beat a guy who was probably on his way out the door anyway because no one liked him? You aren't that guy anymore.

You've become what you hate. What a year ago, you were trying to bring to everyone's attention. You're like Steve, Nick. You're like Jaro. And the fact that you can't see the evidence in front of your face is fucking sad.

Bryson: You seem to think I didnt earn this title? Maybe I was credible when I tossed Drew 55 feet off the top of three cages? Maybe it was when I was setting box office records? Oh, I know, its when I pinned Hannibore for a three count and took his belt in my second consecutive main event of Ultimatum. Here I am being awesome, there you are crying that you got a shot at something. You think because you downplay the fact that you're getting rewarded makes you seem legit and angsty. It doesn't.

The fact is that I dont want to be that guy. I'm above that guy. I've become something more than just another entertainer. I'm an icon and a legend. I've transcended pop culture and become something even greater. That guy that you think I should be was just like you, a loser. I'm not a loser, I'm a winner. I'm the biggest star on the planet and if me acknowledging that fact is wrong then I dont ever want to be right ever.

Since you seem to have this desire to want to be friends with me again, however, I'll do you a favor. I'll sign a copy of my most recent films poster and have it shipped to your house. It will read "To Rampage: The fact that this is hanging up in your home proves I am superior to you. Stop calling me. Nick Bryson" and you can tell anyone who hasn't abandoned you how you used to be friends with the biggest celebrity walking and how you stay awake at night wishing he was that guy again.

I've moved ahead in life. Im sorry you cant. No need to take your shortcomings out on me.

Alex, I highly doubt your shitty bar in bumfuck, Frozen Tundra land is doing anywhere near as well as I am, but nice try. Keep pretending like you may be successful and one day you just may be. Just remember, you're still the joke, I'm still the champ.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Wow.

Jokes about me being irresponsible, really, your creativity has hit a new high.

Seriously, NOBODY has ever made any comments even close to that towards me.

Oh, and the whole "You become what you hate" speech, I think you delivered it -SO- much better than other famous wrestling personas.

We're both losers...

The difference between me and you?

I'm not going to cry about it.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Crying? Hardly. I intend to rectify the situation. Unlike you who skates over it with deflection and delusions of grandeur. I'm also pointing out that you were never a loser, were always regarded as somewhat of a technical genius, and that the self-ego inflation was wholly unnecessary for you to be in the exact same spot you're in now.

Hannibal was a fucking terrible champion. I won't deny that. Nor will you. And do I think you're better than him? Without question. Because I've faced you and watched him be gifted opportunities based off of his associations with others as opposed to what he's actually done for himself (HavOc, FMW War Games for example).

As for wanting to be friends with you? Fuck no. That ship's sailed. You're too into yourself and too stubborn to actually follow through any advice anyone else gives you.

The only thing you understand is backstabbing and violence. I guess that's the route I'm tragically going to have to take.

Also. There's a difference between being angsty and showing contrition. You should try it sometime.

Butters. The reason that no one ever has anything else to say to you is because you are never here or doing or saying anything worth two squirts of piss in an ocean. Your existence is so incremental, varied, and lax that they've officially changed the name of "Haas Pop" to "Butters Pop".

Even if you had anything to say about the state of things, no one would care. Your entire career is marred with fucked up opportunities and could-have-beens. But they aren't. This entire Comeback Kid persona you've fashioned makes you seem utterly ridiculous as you claim I'm being. Did I say anything about me not winning? No. Yet you keep bringing it up. Because your insecurity is that for as long as you've been in this business, the only thing you have to your name is the shitty Owner's Cup that no one gives a fuck about.

You team with someone who's reliability in the clutch is just as suspect as yours is and expect greener pastures. Yet I'm the one who is being illogical. The fact is, Bob, your entire existence is a microcosm in futility. In fact, head butting a sharp instrument makes more sense than you do. And is twice as engaging as you ever will be.

Speak when spoken to, bitch. And mind your p's and q's before I knock you the fuck out. Again.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:38 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Alex, I highly doubt your shitty bar in bumfuck, Frozen Tundra land is doing anywhere near as well as I am, but nice try. Keep pretending like you may be successful and one day you just may be. Just remember, you're still the joke, I'm still the champ.

We clear five million quarterly and are the pre-eminant historic hotspot of the capital of Nova Scotia. You're a B-Ranked actor who the good Sly took pity on.

And again, this joke beat you're ass last time you were "the champ", it's really not that tough a feat bye.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:

We clear five million quarterly and are the pre-eminant historic hotspot of the capital of Nova Scotia. You're a B-Ranked actor who the good Sly took pity on.

And again, this joke beat you're ass last time you were "the champ", it's really not that tough a feat bye.

Bryson: Yeah, your bar is such a hot-spot apparently you cant get a newspaper. Not only am I a boxoffice smash with my role in Expendables 2, but I was also recently nominated for a small award. You may have heard of it, its called the OSCAR. Not to mention the love for my work in my new homeland of the United Kingdom has given me a Knighthood and the official title of Sir. Plus my ridiculously absurd paycheck I get from Full Metal Wrestling, not to mention being champion AGAIN, its easy to see why Im on top of the world.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Aww... How cute, I touched a nerve.

You see, I'm realistic. I won't deny that The only thing I've ever done thus far is win The Owner's Cup, earning me a championship match in LPW whenever I'd like. The thing is, if opinions are based off achievements... The Owner's Cup is still more than you've done with your joke of a career.

"Grr... I'm all big and bad... I'm gonna be grumpy about something and everybody has to hear it... grrr..."

That's all anybody in FMW thinks when they hear your name now. At least I still provide a good chuckle.

So, what we've learned here is that my opinion, based on your criteria of accomplishment, weighs more than yours.

So, allow me to borrow a line, as you've proved you like to do.

You need to speak when spoken to...

Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next